HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

Reggie pointed at his face. "heh, your snout's turning blue!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"Wait, what? Why? what's going on? make it stop, I don't want a blue snout."
he began to bat at his face with his paws, trying to get whatever was doing this off.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Now the glowing blue was spread to his fingers as well.
"Hehe! You look like Ardin the blue-spotted lion! It's cute....Oooo, even your teeth are glowing." He got closer to the cat to examine that better
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:Amelia nodded. "Of course. Your hut was kept ready for your return. And your gifts are much appreciated." She made a welcoming gesture with her arm to the wolves. "Our ancient brothers, welcome back to the common grounds of Tricana." Then she turned and clapped once to the crowd. "Everyone gathered! Spread the voice, bring everyone you know and hold dear here! for today, peace returns in Tricana! Prepare the largest banquet ever on our beach. Today, we recjoyce!"
the crowd answered with a massive howl and roars of unbridled joy!
"I am afraid I have one more promise to fulfill before coming back once again." Balkan said glancing back at Dimitar who had already unloaded the three chests from the helicopter and waved at him "I have to return to the r'sort to bring Charlie to her father..." he stopped for a moment "But I forgot to introduce you to each other, Chieftain Amelia - this is Charlie."
valerio wrote:"I guess that chat will have to wait," Koros said.
Balkan glanced at the lioness with a look that could only say one thing - whatever it is, it can and will wait.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Amelia nodded to the female. "Pleased to meet you, Charlie."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"Speaking of drama..." Murphy exchanged a mischievous glance to his brother. "Remember that movie?"
Michael started to say something, remembering, then snapped his finger in frustration. "Darn and drown it! You remembered first!"
"Dibs for me then!" Murphy ran into the bakery.
"Hey!" Baxter protested. "You two are not supposed to interrupt--"
"Who spoke about interrupting??" The lycaon/dog hybrid put himself behind the kneading Corgi...then added his own paws to the process, just like in *that* movie. "Never got to do that, luv."
A small smile came over Adrian's face, "Heh. I think I know the one you're talking about. I've wanted to do this since it came out too.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"How could you be more perfect than that..?" Murphy's voice went down to a whisper, his lips parting slightly as he neared them to Adrian's--just as an excited voice from the threshold said, "GUYS! The red wolves are here! And they came in peace!!!"
Murphy almost bit his tongue.
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

The pleasure is all mine, sister.” The lycaon girl replied with a kind tone, as she looked to smile at Balkan.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Now the glowing blue was spread to his fingers as well.
"Hehe! You look like Ardin the blue-spotted lion! It's cute....Oooo, even your teeth are glowing." He got closer to the cat to examine that better
"ACK, no. I don't like this," he said, continuing to freak out and unintentionally spread the glow.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"How could you be more perfect than that..?" Murphy's voice went down to a whisper, his lips parting slightly as he neared them to Adrian's--just as an excited voice from the threshold said, "GUYS! The red wolves are here! And they came in peace!!!"
Murphy almost bit his tongue.
Red Wolves? Who are they?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"ACK, no. I don't like this," he said, continuing to freak out and unintentionally spread the glow.
Now Reginald was rolling down holding his tummy. "And now your TONGUE is blue!"* he laughed merrily
---
Seth wrote:Red Wolves? Who are they?
Baxter's jaw was hanging down. "They are...they are our sworn enemies. And now the come bringing peace?" His tone indicated he was seriously doubting of him being awake at all.
Murphy grabbed Adrian and put him over his shoulder. "To the beach! Baxter! Bring everything you may have saved! This is SO going to be BIG!" And off he ran, followed by an equally excited Michael
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Now Reginald was rolling down holding his tummy. "And now your TONGUE is blue!"* he laughed merrily
"GAH!" Levi screamed in frustration. "Dang it, I don't want to be blue. And I really don't want to have tp wash this off."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

A flutter of wings announced the return of a certain bat. "Don't worry. These microorganisms recognize only the species they are symbionth with. Soon they will die and fall off due to incompatibility."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"you couldn't have told me that sooner?" Levi asked, blushing a bit at how uncooly he handled the situation.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The bat grinned. "And miss the fun? A big boy like you getting all worked up is so cute!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"sh-shut up," he said, blushing even more. "Don't forget I have claws that could really hurt you."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

At that, the bat took off and started flowing quickly and in those erratic circles all around the cat. "You can't catch me, you can't catch me, lalalala!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi was getting a bit annoyed, so he reached into his kunai pouch and threw one right past the bat as a warning throw. "next one hits your wing."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The bat landed on his shoulder, then raspberried at him, his tongue grazing into his ear. "Killjoy!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"at least I gave the warning," he replied with a smirk.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well, since you look so nervous, why don't go meet big mama? She has a soothing effect on troubled people."
Reginald pouted. "No! Big Mama is so *boring*!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Who's and what is Big Mama?" Levi asked, a bit apprehensive since the last time he asked who someone was, he was met with a horrifying creature.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:Red Wolves? Who are they?
Baxter's jaw was hanging down. "They are...they are our sworn enemies. And now the come bringing peace?" His tone indicated he was seriously doubting of him being awake at all.
Murphy grabbed Adrian and put him over his shoulder. "To the beach! Baxter! Bring everything you may have saved! This is SO going to be BIG!" And off he ran, followed by an equally excited Michael
So if they're your sworn enemies what makes you think they're serious about this?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Big Mama is only the oldest living creature in Tricana," the bat said, matter-of-factly. "She's...unique, but you can relax. She's gentle and wise, nothing terrifying with her."
---
"Because the *only* times the wolves came here was to kidnap, maim and kill. If they used the word 'peace', there's something big going on!"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote: "Because the *only* times the wolves came here was to kidnap, maim and kill. If they used the word 'peace', there's something big going on!"
Well one way to find out I suppose. Let's just hope it's not some kind of trick.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Big Mama is only the oldest living creature in Tricana," the bat said, matter-of-factly. "She's...unique, but you can relax. She's gentle and wise, nothing terrifying with her."
"Well, I'm actually a little disappointed," he said jokingly. "I kinda like danger."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh," Michael said, still without panting. "A good thing about them is that they play no trick: when they come, they do it for blood. Them rabbits, *now* there's someone tricky and sneaky!"
"There they are!" Murphy barked, stopping, Adrian still in his arm like some life-sized doll.
And there they were, indeed... Balkan and four soldiers dressed with the garments of the special guards, the finest warriors.
"By the Great Trickster..." Michael muttered, seeing their ancient enemies just standing there, calm, surrounded not by angry warriors, but other not less impressed villagers... "Is that a *lioness*?"
Near the Chieftain herself, no doubt about it! A female from the old legends, in the flesh, gorgeous as a living statue.
----
"We could go back to play with Prowler then!" Reginald suggested, wagging hard
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"We could go back to play with Prowler then!" Reginald suggested, wagging hard
"No," Levi said flatly. He'd be fine playing with Prowler again, but it would likely involve going past that lake again, which meant getting wet again.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Reginald crossed his arms and puted again, ears flattened. "Fine, fine! Let's go find booooring Big Mama then *neverletsmecallherrightnamegrr*
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"alright then," Levi replied, "Take me to Big Mama."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

simple things wrote:The pleasure is all mine, sister.” The lycaon girl replied with a kind tone, as she looked to smile at Balkan.
Balkan gave her a puzzled look "Charlie, you can't talk like this to a Chieftain, let alone to the Chieftain of your own kin and the village we're in!"
He bowed his head in apology towards the Lycaon Chieftain "Forgive her, Chieftain Amelia, she's been through a lot of late as were we all." he glanced at the other four wolves "I'll leave two of my guards to get acquainted with their new surrounding." He turned at the wolves and spoke in the wolf tongue "Varg, Ulv, you'll stay here, get some rest, walk around, meet others, but do not leave the village if Chieftain Amelia, herself, don't tell you otherwise! Vex, Ur, you're with me! We'll need to meet with the humans as well!"

The four wolves saluted him and separated in two groups.

The half-wolf bowed deeply once more "Now excuse us, Chieftain, but we still have another place to visit." he glanced at the helicopter and saw Dimitar to wave at him "I'm afraid our 'transport' is getting restless. Come, Charlie!" he said and stepped back a bit, turning around. While doing so, he notices a couple of twins, along with a small, long-eared dog in the arms of one of the twins. He simply nodded back at them and proceeded towards the helicopter along with Charlie and followed by the two wolves.

Varg and Ulv stood like statues until Balkan departed, then turned to the Chieftain "Chieftain Amelia, Ambassador Balkan asked us to stay and help and so we intend to do. Can we assist you in any way?" Varg asked in a well versed lycaon tongue.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The chieftain exchanged glanced with the crowd. The crowd looked at her, unable to come up with anything.
"I guess it's up to me, then," said a familiar voice.
A male german lycaon seemed to appear out of nowhere and bowed to the wolves. "Ambassador Victor o'Salisgrave, at your service, revered guests. Please, feel free to express your wishes and I'll make sure to help you realize them."
---
Reginald led Levi back in the direction of the subterranean lake laying on the crystal floor, this time walking up a path that was leading toward the edge of the lake.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Reginald led Levi back in the direction of the subterranean lake laying on the crystal floor, this time walking up a path that was leading toward the edge of the lake.
"So... Is she in the lake?" he asked, once again worried about getting wet.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"You won't getting wet, don't worry," the bad said. "Man, you really need to ease up!"
When they reached the lake, they found themselves staring at an immense extension of water glittered with luminescence, and even small glowing insect floating over the water like magical sparks.
"That's why no Lurker will come here," the bat said. "No soup for them."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Hey, I can't help if water makes me uncomfortable," he said.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Reginald bent down over the water...and rapped its surface with his knuckles. "Hey, Big Mama," he said, softly, almost whispering. "Someone would like to meet you." He then got up and turned toward Levi. "She scolded me last time I barked to call her. Must be her age."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Or it's not a good way to get people," Levi said.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Reginald stuck out his tongue at him. "Mom says my voice sounds strong and beautiful, so there--"
"Did you call me, Reginald?" said the *most* booming voice mortal ear had ever heard! It seemed to sound from every point of the immense cave. And yet, much powerful as it was, it sounded calm, even amused.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Talk about a strong and beautiful voice," Levi said, flattening his fur which had stood on end when the voice surprised him.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

A moment later, the waters started swelling, as if a gigantic wave was forming in their centers...
...and then the waters fell...
...along a smooth, glistening body...
...something so massive that no creature on Earth could possess.
Something born of legends and myths.
The great serpent with the head and the crest of a sea dragon! Her eyes were glowing softly like two suns, as she said, her delicate snout dripping a rain of drops, "Welcome, Levi the Dreamwalker. I am Karanta the secondborn, daughter and custodian of Tricania."