HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Esper »

valerio wrote:Virgil wagged as the immense serpent started slithering into the forest. Bigby was definitely a fast creature, it was like riding a train!
"So, how do you like it? Hey, look! There's Isaac and Icarus and two humans I don't know! Bigby, operation impression!"
The serpent did as insructed. Though he had already met the two new staff, he was fairly sure they'd react definitely impressed at the sight of the monster with its 'preys'.
Tacite smiled and waved at the others, giggling
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"Wait until you try the goat ragout. Now let's get back to work! There is more bread to be done!" he pointed at the workbenchs where more ingredients waited to be mixed.
"Don't worry," said Michael from the threshold. "He did the same with us."
"Yeah," Murphy added. "By the end of our first day, we were dog-tired."
"Baxter, be a sweetie and save some of him for us tonight!"
Adrian giggled and shook his head, "Feel free to work me all you want. This is nothing compared to me regular workout."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:When they were out of the tunnel, the sight that greeted them was not less spectacular!
The water of an enormous lake rested on a surface of thick, natural glass. And in the water, there swam swarms of luminescent microorganisms, dotting and striping the water with their blue light. it was like staring at a liquid sky!
Levi would be more inclined to stare in awe at the sight before him if he weren't still wet from being forced to dive into a lake earlier. That's just gonna sour this whole trip for him.
"pretty," he said unenthusiastically.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Esper wrote:Tacite smiled and waved at the others, giggling
"Ehilaè, Mr. Isaac! Are dose da new staff or ye t'r't'rin' random tourists *agin*?"
---
Seth wrote:Adrian giggled and shook his head, "Feel free to work me all you want. This is nothing compared to me regular workout."
Baxter laughed. "Wish these two were as much enthusiast. Keep on workin, then, shorty. If you do good and don't spoil a single dough, I'll give you my special bread for the beach meal."
The twins were indignant at this! "You *never* gave us your special when we worked for you!" Michael said.
"Slave-driver, matestealer!" Murphy added.
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Levi would be more inclined to stare in awe at the sight before him if he weren't still wet from being forced to dive into a lake earlier. That's just gonna sour this whole trip for him.
"pretty," he said unenthusiastically.
That reaction had the effect of deflating Reginald's enthusiasm. He looked all sad at the cat, ears flattened and tail drooping. "Aw, I'm sorry. I thought you'd like it." A tear started forming in the corners of his eyes.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote: ---
Seth wrote:Adrian giggled and shook his head, "Feel free to work me all you want. This is nothing compared to me regular workout."
Baxter laughed. "Wish these two were as much enthusiast. Keep on workin, then, shorty. If you do good and don't spoil a single dough, I'll give you my special bread for the beach meal."
The twins were indignant at this! "You *never* gave us your special when we worked for you!" Michael said.
"Slave-driver, matestealer!" Murphy added.
---
Adrian rolled his eyes and laughed again, "See what I have to deal with? Kids these days have no attention span.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:That reaction had the effect of deflating Reginald's enthusiasm. He looked all sad at the cat, ears flattened and tail drooping. "Aw, I'm sorry. I thought you'd like it." A tear started forming in the corners of his eyes.
Levi sighed. "I do... but I really hate getting wet and that was just a few minutes ago. And I'm slightly scared It's going to happen again."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

That did *not* have the effect of improving the young dog's mood. "S-so it's m-my fault if you're so upset and scared now." He hung low his head, sobbing now. "The others are right: I'm so stupid..."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"no, it's not your fault. it's this **** phobia. Look at me, I'm pathetic. I can talk to snakes and ghost without batting an eye, I can walk through the spirit realm to help stop an armed invasion. I'm a fearless adventurer and I can't even explore 70% of the planet because I wet myself if I even ******* touch a drop of water." Levi's anger at himself turned to tears. "I've tried to face this fear before, but it kicks my tail every time. And it's only gotten worse with time."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Reginald sniffled. "So...you don't know how did you got this fo-fobia?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi wiped his tears on his arm. "Not really. But I've been having a dream the past couple of nights. I think it's a memory of my biological mother. I barely remember it, but there's water and I wake up scared out of my mind."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Reginald looked puzzled. "Really? Why didn't you go to a shaman? They are good with the dream things!" this one came out with a big, hopeful smile. Then the young German Shepherd patted the cat on the arm. "You'll be fine, you'll see! Now follow me, the tour's not over!" and on he went, under the watery sky.
(OOC - posted for Levi's parents as well)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Reginald looked puzzled. "Really? Why didn't you go to a shaman? They are good with the dream things!" this one came out with a big, hopeful smile. Then the young German Shepherd patted the cat on the arm. "You'll be fine, you'll see! Now follow me, the tour's not over!" and on he went, under the watery sky.
"Well I didn't know that until your mom told me yesterday. And I haven't exactly had a chance to find one since then," the cat said as he followed after the exited dog.
-----
valerio wrote:
Esper wrote:Tacite smiled and waved at the others, giggling
"Ehilaè, Mr. Isaac! Are dose da new staff or ye t'r't'rin' random tourists *agin*?"
"We're the new staff," Diana replied.
"Oh hey, you're that ferret I talked to yesterday in Salisgrave," Drake said to Tacite.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

The recognition hit Tacite like a bullet. She smiled big and nodded, writing in her pad and hoping that they could read it, "Oh yeah! Thank you a lot for that! It is nice to see both of you!"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:Koros examined the tattoo. "You have been given the spirit-slayer as a gift, and you accepted it. The blade recognized you as worthy and now your bond is complete. Only your demise could break it." The lioness turned her gaze to the wolves in the incoming helicopter.
What games were they playing?
''Only my demise could break it....'' Randy said with diminishing tone. ''Well okay...for now I just need to be with my wife....'' the white Spitz said, turning to Salina and putting his arm around her waist. ''So Salina...how's our cubs doin'?''
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well I didn't know that until your mom told me yesterday. And I haven't exactly had a chance to find one since then," the cat said as he followed after the exited dog.
After they were gone, a new star opened in the bright liquid sky.
An immense golden eye.
---
thrasherblades wrote:''Only my demise could break it....'' Randy said with diminishing tone. ''Well okay...for now I just need to be with my wife....'' the white Spitz said, turning to Salina and putting his arm around her waist. ''So Salina...how's our cubs doin'?''
[/quote]
"They were impatient to meet you," she answered. "They kept kicking like--"
At that moment, Randy's tattoo lit up, and a red liquid light seeped from it and onto her belly! A moment later, that same light disappeared inside Salina!
Last edited by valerio on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Heh...kicking huh...I'm pretty sur-'' Randy said, closing in his muzzle for a kiss when Ereba on his body illuminated and something red seemed to seep out from his chest area and into the belly of Salina.

''HEY!'' Randy yelled, his eyes tracing at the last remaining bit of red fluid which went inside Salina. ''YOU GET OUT THERE RIGHT NOW YOU FREAKING DEMON!!!'' Randy screamed, despite the awkwardness of the whole village watching descending upon him.

''Koros! Er.....what do I do?!''
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

"There are different orders of demons. That is not one you would call hostile. Ereba has bound to your kin, now your family is protected as well. So thank him."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well I didn't know that until your mom told me yesterday. And I haven't exactly had a chance to find one since then," the cat said as he followed after the exited dog.
After they were gone, a new star opened in the bright liquid sky.
An immense golden eye.
Levi had a slight feeling of being watched, but he dismissed it as a side effect of him still being shaken by getting wet. He continued to follow after Reginald.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"This is where everything is really awesome!" Reginald said, once they had gotten past the 'suspended' lake.
The vault was an ecosystem in itself, dotted with moving blue organisms, from insects to small reptiles and the omnipresent glowbats. Even the moss that dotted the walls was glowing with the same blue light.
Reginald started running after the insects, cricket-like creatures that jumped away before he could snatch at them. Reginald chuckled. "Fool me everytime."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Bugs will do that. They're just trying to bug you," Levi chuckled, starting to return to his normal self.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Seth wrote:Adrian rolled his eyes and laughed again, "See what I have to deal with? Kids these days have no attention span.
"Hey! You two have decided to conspire against us now?!" Michael huffed.
Murphy made a scene of swooning into his brother's arms. "Alas! Betrayed, and just when we were so close to seal our bond!"
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Bugs will do that. They're just trying to bug you," Levi chuckled, starting to return to his normal self.
Reginald blinked, then he went into happy-hype mode again. "Why shoud bug try to bug me? is that a new continental word? How many continental new words you know? Do you tjink you could teach Prowler to talk??"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:Adrian rolled his eyes and laughed again, "See what I have to deal with? Kids these days have no attention span.
"Hey! You two have decided to conspire against us now?!" Michael huffed.
Murphy made a scene of swooning into his brother's arms. "Alas! Betrayed, and just when we were so close to seal our bond!""
"Oh you two are just drama queens."
Last edited by Seth on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Reginald blinked, then he went into happy-hype mode again. "Why shoud bug try to bug me? is that a new continental word? How many continental new words you know? Do you tjink you could teach Prowler to talk??"
"Wow, sometimes I'm shocked at exactly how much you don't know," Levi said. "bug is another word for annoy. And I don't know, I could try, I guess."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

At those words, the brothers seemed to regain their dignity. they scowled at the corgi.
"Queens?!"
"Take that back!"
"We are the KINGS of drama!"
---
Reginald cocked his head sideways. "But bugs don't annoy me. They are good to eat. Have you ever eaten a bug?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"No. And I don't really care to try," Levi replied.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Aw, too bad! They are part of many fine recipes in aaaall the island. Are you good to climb?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Oh, If we're counting cooked insects, then yeah, I've had a few. I thought you mean living ones. Anyway, yeah, I'm always good to climb."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Up went Reggie's arm, showing a black wall, smooth except for holes here and there. A professional free climber would have loved it!
But the young dog's attention was elsewhere. "See those?"
'Those' were flowers. Real flowers, growing in the darkness, though they looked more like short inflorescences growing out of the luminescent moss.
"Those are called 'Lovers' Weeds'. Only those ready to risk their lives for their loved ones can take one."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I risked my life two days ago to help save everyone in the resort even though my parents weren't there at the time. I think I'd qualify," Levi chuckled.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Then go git! Alyse will be a loooot smoochier with you!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Right away," he said as he approached the wall and grabbed hold of a few of the holes in the wall. He began quickly but carefully climbing up the wall. Occasionally there was a bigger gap between the holes than he could easily cover with his reach, so he had to do a quick hop up and hope he didn't miss grabbing the hole. and eventually, he made it to the moss with the flowers. He picked one with his right paw while holding on with his left. He looked down for a second to see how high he was. Heh, guess I can't just drop down, He thought as he put the flower in his mouth, lightly holding it between his teeth so as not to damage it. He slowly began to descend down the wall.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:At those words, the brothers seemed to regain their dignity. they scowled at the corgi.
"Queens?!"
"Take that back!"
"We are the KINGS of drama!"
"I suppose you're right. I've never seen two dogs with such a flair for the dramatic. Must be an island thing."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:"There are different orders of demons. That is not one you would call hostile. Ereba has bound to your kin, now your family is protected as well. So thank him."
''Oh...'' Randy said, awkwardly retreating back into his innocent self. The menacing snarls which he made at Salina's belly made him realize how absurd he acted, and he quickly looked away from the crowd which gathered.

''Uhm....thank you Ereba...for protecting my cubs...'' Randy said, kneeling down and facing Salina's belly again, closing his eyes and using a paw to caress over his mate's round womb. He almost swore that he felt another kick, and he smiled, knowing that his future was in safe paws.

''Now...Salina..'' Randy said, getting up and facing his mate. He briefly held a paw over Ereba's dark tattoo over his chest and shoulders and gently rubbed it's head. ''Koros and I need to fill you in on what has been happening ever since my abduction, and to also inform you of what's gonna happen next. Can we invite Koros into our home to sit and discuss this??'' Randy asked, putting both his paws around her strong waistline.

((Btw val, what's happening with Lars and Yago?))
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

Close…but not close enough”. For some reason, Charlie’s head was pounding for the moment the crew of the helicopter discussed their plan of landing. She closed her eyes tight, and sucked in a sharp breath, as she rubbed her temples over slowly, easing herself to a calm state of mind. “Nngh…shoot.” She said, as she shook her head quickly, and opened her eyes, the pain instantly going away, when she heard Randy call out to Salina. The girl stood up, and pushed her mane, over the back of her shoulder, and behind her ear. She approached Balkan.

Here we are then. Just one more stop.” She said with a weak smile.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Speaking of drama..." Murphy exchanged a mischievous glance to his brother. "Remember that movie?"
Michael started to say something, remembering, then snapped his finger in frustration. "Darn and drown it! You remembered first!"
"Dibs for me then!" Murphy ran into the bakery.
"Hey!" Baxter protested. "You two are not supposed to interrupt--"
"Who spoke about interrupting??" The lycaon/dog hybrid put himself behind the kneading Corgi...then added his own paws to the process, just like in *that* movie. "Never got to do that, luv."
---
Salina looked with respect at the lioness. "An honored warrior from the ancient times? Silly, I guess the Chieftain's hut will do better than our own."
Koros gave a corteous nod. "Please, chieftain, lead the way, once the Ambassador Balkan and his group are with us. I wish to hide no information from him." Just as I need to know how did they get their paws on the Slayer and why they gave it to Randy, of all people...
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Balkan took Charlie's paw in his own and smiled "It'll only take a short time.." he whispered to her, then looked at the other wolves. They nodded and he nodded back, as he began to walk slowly (gently pulling Charlie to follow him) towards the Chieftain Amelia, as the four wolves formed a perfect square around them.

When they were in front of the Chieftain, Varg and Ulv, who were in front bowed lightly to the chieftain, stepping back to let Balkan get through, pulling out a saber in a scabbard and handling it to the other canine. The half-wolf let go of Charlie and took the blade, making a few steps towards the Chieftain and bowed deeply to her.

"Chieftain Selene Amelia o'Salisgrave, We meet once more!" He spoke formally "I, who was once known as Balkan o'Salisgrave and now known as Ambassador Balkan of the Green Ring and bearing the Sacred title of Worgen, am here to bring you a message from Chieftain Valken of the Green Ring!" he announced out loud "I bring news of a new hope, of the end of our long-lasting war - I bring the news of peace! And to prove that..." the half-breed knelt down and passed her the saber "... I am returning the blade of your grandfather, the one my own grandfather defeated in honorable duel long ago." he stood and looked her in the eyes "Are you willing to accept that peace?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

When Levi was down, Reginald...giggled.
---
Amelia took the weapon, gently, caressing the blade almost tenderly. "I am impressed, Ambassador." She spoke without showing trace of her inner excitement, calmly as one of her rank was supposed to be. "These are interesting times indeed, if the Red Wolves are ready to tie the ancient bonds once again." this time, she showed a gentle smile. "I am proud of you, son of two worlds. I and your parents are proud of you. As I hope your kin is as well." Her gaze went to the Balkan's guard, looking for traces of disdain, the least disrespect for him...
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

The four wolves stood as statues, not even a muscle moving through their bodies, yet they were calm, they all answered the Chieftain's look with a calm, yet proud looks.

"There's one more thing - inside the Helicopter, there are three chests - one of them contains the weapons of the escort that was captured, the other one holds gifts* from the Green Ring and the third one are my guards' personal belongings." he sighed "I want to request my hut back, for I intend to live here once more, and so are they." he motioned at the four wolves behind him. "Will you allow us to do so?"

~~~~~~
* - medicine, salted meats, cloth, leather, trinkets, and an apology letter from Valken himself (to be kept in secret)
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Amelia nodded. "Of course. Your hut was kept ready for your return. And your gifts are much appreciated." She made a welcoming gesture with her arm to the wolves. "Our ancient brothers, welcome back to the common grounds of Tricana." Then she turned and clapped once to the crowd. "Everyone gathered! Spread the voice, bring everyone you know and hold dear here! for today, peace returns in Tricana! Prepare the largest banquet ever on our beach. Today, we recjoyce!"
the crowd answered with a massive howl and roars of unbridled joy!

"I guess that chat will have to wait," Koros said.
---
Baxter said. "Did you hear that guys?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:When Levi was down, Reginald...giggled.
Levi took the flower out of his mouth and looked at Reginald curiously. "What's with the giggling?"
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets