HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

IceKitsune

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance nodded at what Mitch whispered to him as he began to walk back to the camp site. "Hey everyone! We're back!" He announced cupping his hands over his muzzle. Jenny turned to the sound of Lances voice and started walking towards him "Lance you should have told us where you were going I was worried." She said as she reached him and hugged him.

His dad came up from the side and rubbed his head "Yeah, your mom is right you can't be going off like that even in a group." He said
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant pretended to scoff, indignant. "Tss, as if there wasn't anyone to watch his back, thank you!"
Belisarius hugged him hard and kissed him on his cheek. "Aw, don't say that! If it were our cubs you'd be worried sick by now, too."
Rikki just giggled.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch just rolled his eyes and sighed. Then he remembered and texted his Mom.

Hey! Big, big, big tunnel found up here! A lake full of skeletons, found an angel statue that revealed a passageway to go further down in the cave! It was awesome! I bet it goes all the way to the chapel! Somebody needs to check it out down there!

He sent the message. A couple seconds later his mom replied.

So I assume it was your friends responsible for the rumbling at the chapel then? She texted.

A rumbling at the chapel? Mitch replied.

Oh yes! It startled us both! We're taking a look around to see if anything's changed. You be careful Mitch. She texted.

Okay mom! That is so cool! He replied.

"Okay Bel, now you REALLY used too much strength, heh," he said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Really? Thank you!" the wolf answered with a big grin
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Heh. I just texted my mom and she said that her and a friend she was with felt a rumble at the chapel!" Mitch said, "So you probably did something down there too! I can't wait to check it out!"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant turned serious. "perhaps it has to do with the shift of the water. Tell your mother to avoid the chapel for now, Mitch. We'll be there soon."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Dispite the look, Mitch just stared at him in disbelief.

"Did you just tell me to tell my mother to do something?" He asked putting his hands on his hips.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant blinked a couple of times. "Uhh, yes?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Okey dokey," Mitch said. He texted his mother. Then after a couple back and forths, Mitch got a startling message that almost made him drop his phone.

"This one's for you," he said, handing the rather scolding message to Valiant.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nora pocketed her phone.

"HMPH!!! That'll teach him!" She huffed. And continued looking at the infrastructure
valerio

Post by valerio »

Belisarius looked at the text. "Not even the strongest members of my pack were allowed to use those words."
Valiant passed the phone to Rikki. "In Italy, one could get arrested for speaking such language, you know?"
Mitch too, blushed. "I understand where you took your streak from, bello."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch too, blushed
ooc:Who did what? Also, I didn't imagine it that peppered. Just a VERY strong scolding about respect, with some pepper.

"Eh heh. She doesn't use those words unless she's really trying to get a point across," Mitch said.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"Sweet! We finally get to actually check out that old Chapel!" Lance said as his Father sighed behind him.

"Yet another adventure. Just be careful and prepare for it this time please." He said shaking his head a bit and grinning.

(OOC: Just to make sure does everyone want to start heading back home? No one has anything left they want to do?)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh don't worry, we will," Mitch said, "In fact, this may be so big, we may get a warrior group to help out." He finished with a smile.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

xhunterko wrote:"Oh don't worry, we will," Mitch said, "In fact, this may be so big, we may get a warrior group to help out." He finished with a smile.
"Well maybe not that many animals." Lance said giggling a bit. Jenny looked around at the others "Well we were all thinking that we should get going its almost 5 PM now I think its time to get home. So lets start getting packed up." She said as her and Rob started back to the camp.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Wha- whaaaaaat?! Ohhhh, but, but we've only spent one night here. Can we stay one more night puhweaaaase?" Mitch said, trying to make his eyes as cute as possible.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Immediately, Rikki went by his side, mirroring her hero's puppy eyes. "Comeooooonnnn? Just this once, boss!"
Valiant made as if to shield his eyes. "Gak! NO! bad ferret, you know I can't resist that! Bel, help!"
"Comin' right," the wolf bent down and grabbed both smaller animals and placed them like sacks over his shoulders. "Sorry guys, only wolf pup eyes make my heart melt. And Val's of course," he added at the scolding eyes of his mate.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Grrr, hmphh, no fair!" Mitch said, kicking, punching, and struggling lightly in Bel's grip. And lastly, sticking out his tongue in a raspberry.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki did much the same. "Boss, you're so gonna pay for this! until we're back, watch your back!"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Iblis couldn't help but give a small laugh at the two's childish display. He was leaning against a tree not far from where the group was so that he could keep an eye on the camp.

((OOC: Terribly sorry, but I needed something to put him back in, as horrible as it is.))
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance was walking back to the camp with the rest of the group he noticed Iblis leaning on the tree. "Hey Iblis, when we get back home we're going to explore this cave system we found. You want in on it?" He asked.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Except we don't know how much of the cave system is in the chapel, or where it connects to the chapel," Mitch said, "Put me down will ya?" He added to Bel.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Belisarius did as asked. "We could either organize ourselves in separated packs and explore a portion of the caves each, with the supervision of someone with experience, or we will take our time with a single group."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

valerio wrote:Belisarius did as asked. "We could either organize ourselves in separated packs and explore a portion of the caves each, with the supervision of someone with experience, or we will take our time with a single group."
"Well, since the place looked really huge, and likely has multiple places to go I would suggest separate packs of maybe two pets each." Lance said tapping a finger to his lips.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch nodded.

"That sounds good. Though our tribe usually sends out packs in three, and we'd have to communicate with each other," Mitch said, then he looked at Rikki. Opened his mouth, but then closed it.

"Oh, hey Iblis!" Mitch said to him, noticing him by the tree.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I'll come up with the volunteers," Valiant offered. "there must be interviews about the skills and such, we can't just send someone completely unprepared."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch looked at Valiant.

"Nah. We didn't do that this time," Mitch said, "I don't think we should have to do that next time. Just invite people. Stop thinking about it as a mission or something. Exploration is fun after all!"
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well, a modicum of precaution shouldn't..." then he lowered his ears, fiddling with his fingers, not daring to look at the panda. "I'm doing it again, am I?"
Rikki patted his thigh. "Acceptance is the first step toward healing, Boss."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch walked up to him and made eye contact.

"Yes, yes you are," he said, "But it's okay Val, we know you mean well."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

razgriz wrote:Archy jumped down and took a second to look at his tail, "traitor" he said as it continued to wag. After that he looked up and gave chase after Ian. FULL SPEED AHEAD! He bolted up to tag the other pet's back and then quickly arc'd around and headed back the way he'd come.
Ian attempted to turn around without slowing down, his paws slid out from under him and he hit the ground. He was almost immediatly back up and giving chase. "You aren't getting away that easily!"
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance giggled a bit "Well anyway we can figure that all out when we get home. Come on guys lets go pack up." Lance said motioning to the others to come on with him.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"You'll never catch me!" Archy said, breaking into an all-out-sprint. He was looking for a good spot to hide.... Then his thoughts turned to food as he caught sight of a pizza place while he ran. "HEY! Lets get FOOD!" He arced back towards the pizza place now, still moving like a furry lightning bolt.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Heh, come on man," Mitch said, "Let's grab our gear so we can scheme on the way. Heh."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh, but I already have a plan! If we're going back to the boneyards, I suggest you, Rikki and Bel go together. it will make for a good equilibrium of strength and exploration of small conduits. I and Lance will go to the Church, and see how the passages are connected from that side..."
Rikki patted Mitch's shoulder. "Just deal with him. He's drawn that way."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch just shook his head.

"Some things you just have to let go you know?" He said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant just stuck out his tongue at the red panda. "You're envious cuz I'm better trained than ya."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Then Mitch rolled his eyes.

"Right," Mitch said.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance reached the cabin and got out his bags. He set it aside and began putting away the few things he hand brought with him before putting in his bedding last. His mom and dad did similarly as they packed up there stuff and began to walk to the car. "Its going to be good to be back home." Lance said as he put his bag into the trunk of the car.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Most definitely," Valiant said, taking his own stuff. he flashed an unequivocal grin to his wolf. "I want to teach Bel a thing or two in the field of cooking."
Rikki's eyes widened. "Boss, please. At least *wait* until Mom and Dad are sleeping."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Ohhh, now that I wanna see," Mitch said with a smirk getting his stuff ready.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki was getting redder by the second. At that rate, she could have cooked an egg on her face. "Mitch, believe me when I say his...cooking methods are, to say the least, unorthodox."
"Aw," Valiant said, grinning like a wolf himself. He nudged the ferret. "Now now, amica mia, wouldn't you like to show your beau how to add some pepe to your recipes?"
Belisarius was puzzled. "Rikki, what's he talking about? I mean, I like food and cooking is cool, what's so special about Valiant's methods?"
"Y'all want my death. Monsters."