PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

WolvenPaw15

Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Forgive me for the double post I am putting his sheet together since I am at a computer for once, adding a bit as well
Name- Erin "Pepsi" Evans
Species- Corgi
Age -7(human) 19(Dog)
Gender- Male

Appearance- Pepsi is about the height of a pup before they hit their first year. His eyes are a light blue, matching his bubbly personality, Erin's however are a few shades darker and duller. His fur is a tan color with dark brown on his shoulders and feet. He wears a collar with a two sided coin for a tag, on one side is a picture of a video game controller, the other side shows a book.

Personality- Pepsi is sweet and acts a bit like a pup, and just as naive sometimes, sensitive as well, but will stand up for his friends, even if it would get him hurt

Erin is cold and indfferent, always thinking before he does something, and would rather read a book than play games, he will open up to you if you care enough to look past how snide he can act sometimes

Background- Pepsi was adopted to the family he is in now after his birth mother had a litter, he of course was the runt and the his owners picked him, completetly out of how small he was. The nickname Pepsi had come from one of his old friends and it sort of stuck with his owners. He even has the energy and playfullness of a pup and often gets confused as being one, though he doesn't like it and will correct someone if they call him one. His parents worry about his naivette sometimes, so they had decided to move to Brookshire, so he would be able to be around more pets, and perhaps grow up a bit.

Aside from from being naive, Pepsi devloped a case of D.I.D.,being moved around alot and being hurt alot by mean people, he just snapped..., If goes through enough stress, or knocked out, a different side will show, his eye color will darken a few shades and he will despise his nickname "Pepsi" his personality is quite the opposite, from being sweet and sensative, to being... rather cold... but he does have a soft spot for people close to him. Pepsi is unaware of Erin's side to his personality, but Erin knows completely about Pepsi.Though Erin may come of cruel at times, he is only trying his best to look out for Pepsi, he won't admit it, but he can be rather soft hearted

Pepsi
Likes- Sweets, Video Games, Upbeat Music
Dislikes- His headfur being ruffled, Being to long without sweets

Erin
Likes- Reading, Soda, Rock Music
Dislikes- The nickname Pepsi, Sweets, and video games

S-4
P-4
E-8
C-9
I-6
A-7
L-4
Does this look better?
Last edited by WolvenPaw15 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

You should format that more: underline the section-names and wrap it all in a quote block. Also, give the age in human years.

Once that's done, you can go ahead and start working out an introduction post...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Hi RockStarRacoon

I know I've been inactive for over a year, and I've unintentionally managed to annoy some of you guys as well, hence my anonymous disappearance. But I do miss BsM, and I wanna come back...
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Like I said, you can totally come back, though I'd like to see you rework that old sheet a bit, just to get it up to date. Also, if you could get on Skype or IRC some time we could catch up on what's happened and all that...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Tha Housefox wrote:Who are we waiting for now in the YSF arc?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

possibly The Game or Simple Things. or maybe even Mystic. Hopefully Mystic cause we won't see the others for a while.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Hey guys, I just noticed that the first post is a few months behind. Could everyone go find their characters in there and give me whatever information I need to toss up that isn't already there? Please do it in the SAME FORMAT that I have it there: I don't want to have to do the name, color, and current-sheet-link for every character in the RP...
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:possibly The Game or Simple Things. or maybe even Mystic. Hopefully Mystic cause we won't see the others for a while.
Mystic and The Game... and prolly me if you want Rion to respond to Kat
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Hey, just to be clear: in Yorkshire Fields, it's perfectly fine to have your character suddenly teleported to Brookshire right about now: if the timelines were different, and they'd already moved there, that's where they'd be.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

to be clear, do you mean the group can be separated throughout BsM, or just that we're in BsM as a group, because I already assumed the latter.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Uh... no... Everyone is, unless otherwise stated, still in Alex's lab in Yorkshire Fields. Anyone who WANTS their character to have already moved to Brookshire Meadows, go ahead and have your character suddenly wake up there...

...To be honest, I don't understand why we closed YsF down in the first place, 'cause there's alot of players and characters here, but oh well...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

well it closed because, while we do still have players that wanted to keep going, the GM felt as though it was dying (and it was, because as you may have noticed, the YsF storyline here isn't moving at a break-neck pace)
It was semi-active, but not nearly enough to warrant it being its own neighborhood.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Mason could just be woken up after having a short nap. Dunno where he'd go if he woke up alone.....
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

So, Thrasher, your character sheet and color are still fine, so if you wanna start posting a bit for Shep, feel free. I suggest looking at a few of your old posts for him, which you should be able to find in the Barbeque mega-arc, which is linked in the first post. (that was a nice arc, by the way, nice job there.) It would give you a good idea of what his personality was, if you forgot anything.

By the way, it's currently late August in the RP: autumn is rolling in, it's getting cooler, and the leaves are juuuust starting to turn a bit yellow around the edges. You might wanna skim the last couple of pages, to figure out what's going on with everyone, and where all the active pets are...

Oh, and if you want to add that new character, go ahead and start working out a character sheet.

When you start posting, I'll toss your little section back up on the first post...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

HarlequinRed wrote:Mason could just be woken up after having a short nap. Dunno where he'd go if he woke up alone.....
Mr Seagle is still around to talk to him, and he can always sip cocoa, or MAYBE have a dream...
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Sounds good to me I'll cook up something when Jack, Johnny and Sid leave.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:So, Thrasher, your character sheet and color are still fine, so if you wanna start posting a bit for Shep, feel free. I suggest looking at a few of your old posts for him, which you should be able to find in the Barbeque mega-arc, which is linked in the first post. (that was a nice arc, by the way, nice job there.) It would give you a good idea of what his personality was, if you forgot anything.

By the way, it's currently late August in the RP: autumn is rolling in, it's getting cooler, and the leaves are juuuust starting to turn a bit yellow around the edges. You might wanna skim the last couple of pages, to figure out what's going on with everyone, and where all the active pets are...

Oh, and if you want to add that new character, go ahead and start working out a character sheet.

When you start posting, I'll toss your little section back up on the first post...
Okay. Gimme some time, I'll try to post within a few hours. It's 8.57pm here.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Oh, take your time. Don't feel like you need to jump in when you aren't ready, I'm just making sure you're aware...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

thrasherblades wrote:"'SHEP MAH BOII!"
He said it again!

Alright, two little things:
1) Human speech should be underlined.
2) Just wanted to make sure you know that about 2 months have passed since the barbeque. Feel free to talk around a bit about who Shep has met or gotten to know better in that time-period.
TheSilentChoice

Post by TheSilentChoice »

Sorry for disappeari.g....good thing I didnt rejoin the rp....but a member of my family passed so I wasnt exactly in the best of moods. What have I missed?
Needless~ (By Me)
We laughed at him because he was different,
He laughed at us because we were the same,
We chided him for his mind,
He chided us for ours were all the same,
We will never laugh the same way again,
He will never laugh again.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Um... Everything?
I don't know what happened with your character. Where were they last?
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Hi Rockstar,

Just wondering, when's Pepsi and Peter gonna meet up with Shep at the playground?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Right... I'll get posting then...
I forgot about it...
Neko

Post by Neko »

thrasherblades wrote:Hi Rockstar,

Just wondering, when's Pepsi and Peter gonna meet up with Shep at the playground?

Darin and Max are in the playground by the way, so you might want to edit your post.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Good, means I don't have to worry about these characters getting there so he's not alone. This whole thing of my characters running everything became tiring a while back...

Anyway, the interesting thing about Shep and Darin finally meeting is that, when Darin was first around in the Unlucky Sons arc, Shep was throwing a cookout. Maybe Rikki told Darin about that?
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Alright edited. Shep's greeting Max and Darin now.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

so are we still waiting on Simple Things?
cause if we are, I'm seriously at this point wondering if we have a mechanism for kicking a player out of a neighborhood.
I know it's not nice, but he goes weeks at a time without posting and that's just ridiculous, especially when your character is the driving force behind an entire arc.
his last post was 2 months ago and the YsF arc hasn't moved for over 2 weeks waiting on him.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:so are we still waiting on Simple Things?
cause if we are, I'm seriously at this point wondering if we have a mechanism for kicking a player out of a neighborhood.
I know it's not nice, but he goes weeks at a time without posting and that's just ridiculous, especially when your character is the driving force behind an entire arc.
his last post was 2 months ago and the YsF arc hasn't moved for over 2 weeks waiting on him.

Yes there is, The GM of the neighborhood can boot him out.

Or I believe you can remove a player by majority vote of the other player in the RP.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Baahhhh!
I needa get around to it! >!<
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

Or you know, i may have been very busy, and not gotten around to it till now... >____>...
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

It's been brought to my attention that nobody tried to contact Simple Things prior to discussion of removing him from the game. If someone did send Simple Things a PM, please forward it to me, as it was apparently not delivered by the private message system (which is something I would need to investigate).

We really should not be calling players out in public except as a last resort, once all other attempts at communication have failed. I cannot stress how critical it is to avoid creation of a hostile posting environment.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Dissention> I hadn't really started the process of trying to remove him yet, and he wasn't available over the usual methods of contact. That being said, you are right: PM first guys...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

I did talk to him over Skype before making my statement. not about kicking him out, but I did say that if he couldn't post more consistently, he should give his characters to others to control so everyone's not waiting on him.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Neko

Post by Neko »

Not trying to blame anyone or anything, but this Neighborhood is near death and my interest is dying with it. I'm not sure how much longer I can keep this up, it's rather apparent as my posts are so short. Nothing interesting is going on and there are barely 3 posts a week (from the same people I might add). I think I might just go ahead and drop out once more, but for good this time, and I mean the site entirely.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sorry, I've been busy and dealing with the sudden onset of Narcolepsy... I'll try and post more, but I keep opening posts and letting them sit with a single sentence written...
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

@Neko: Can you stick around long enough to finish our game/write yourself out?

And Rockstar... If that's the case, there's a pretty easy solution. Only open the HP website in 1 tab.. no other tabs... and either write or leave site... That way other tabs can't be distracting/cause forgetting...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

No. I don't have time to sit on the site like that. I open the tab, start writing, can't think of the next thing to write, and leave it until the next time I get around to it.

Honestly, I'm exhausted right now, gimme time...
Neko

Post by Neko »

So yea, I'm just gonna go. I came back to this RP about 6 months ago, and maybe have done 20-30 posts since. That is horrible, that's barely 5 posts a month. That and I always see Rockstar posting in other RP's and their OOC's while his just sits here and slowly dies, not having had a post from him in over 2 weeks. I'm sorry, but that's just awful. BsM might as well be closed, there is little to no interest invested in it, not even from the creator. Yes, I know he posted excuses, but he still kept posting on other RP threads now, didn't he? I'm sorry if this makes me look rude or offensive, I'm not trying to be, just stating the obvious that no one else will.

As much as I love my characters for BSM, I need to go as this isn't going anywhere, which is rather sad as my newest character wasn't even developed. Anyway, I wish you all the best, maybe the RP will kick up someday. I don't plan on coming back to this site anymore, I only came for this RP and well...I've discussed the matter enough.

-Neko

P.S. If you really need to contact me for some reason, PMing me gives an email notification.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Well, that's depressing, but... He is right Rockstar...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

actually, yeah. We are waiting on ST in the YsF arc, but don't forget you have a character in that arc that you can post for too.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets