HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Russiarules1 »

Keeshah wrote: Ravage picks up his pace, coming up behind the white GSD and the husky, as they walk down the sidewalk.
Hey there dogs!.. I haven't sniff you two here before, are you new to the town?
the large shepherd says as he catches up with the pair of canines.
"Dude... you are huge" Sightly intimidated by the dog's approach, Dimitri inspected the other dog from feet to head. The husky quickly regained his confidence to the max and greeted "Oh, right! I moved here, er... 2 days ago? Anyway, the name's Dimitri" the husky stretched his paw for a handshake.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

thrasherblades wrote:Viking's ears dropped as the bigger darker GSD approached them, his shadow overwhelming the puppy's. His confidence shrunk by the seconds as nervousness took over and his first instinct was to hide behind the husky, but knowing that he had to change, he stood still as he looked up at the other bigger dog.

''H...Hi...'' Viking said, trying to calm down his breathing as if he was hyperventilating. ''I...I'm uh Viking..'' the puppy said, looking up.

Well, Hello there Viking, I am known as Ravage
He states with a toothy grin.
But you can just call me Rav.
Rav barks, as he intently sniffs excitedly all over the white shepherd's body, learning his scents and musk's. Holding his tail highly aloft as the husky does the same to him, feeling his nose caressing over him. As Rav vacuums up the scents upon Viking.
Russiarules1 wrote:"Dude... you are huge!
All the better to eat you, no? Ravage replies to the husky, with the same toothy grin.

Turning his body away to face the husky now, holding still with his tail raised for the white shepherd to take his turn at sniffing the big shepherd over.
But the humans wouldn't like that, so not likely to do that. Besides there is another dog that is actually taller and stronger than me, so i'm just the second largest in town.
Russiarules1 wrote:" Sightly intimidated by the dog's approach, Dimitri inspected the other dog from feet to head. The husky quickly regained his confidence to the max and greeted "Oh, right! I moved here, er... 2 days ago? Anyway, the name's Dimitri" the husky stretched his paw for a handshake.

Rav scratches at his head.
Ah newly arrived, I've been here.. what two..no, two and half years now.
Reaching out to shake paws with the husky, then giving him the sniffing over treatment.

Is Viking your pet brother?
Looking back at the White shepherd...
I have heard of the rare white shepherds, in the show ring circles. but have never seen one, in the fur before. To hear the humans talk, you would think being all white was the worse possible thing that could ever happen to a shepherd.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Keeshah wrote: Looking back at the White shepherd...
I have heard of the rare white shepherds, in the show ring circles. but have never seen one, in the fur before. To hear the humans talk, you would think being all white was the worse possible thing that could ever happen to a shepherd.
Viking blushed slightly as he timidly sniffed his bigger counterpart. Finished, he went back in front of him again. ''Uh well....not much of the humans...they thought I was spectacular...being a rare White Sheperd...it was the other bigger dogs and cats back in the shelter where I raised in that thought I looked retarded...and inferior...I dunno...at least I'm outta there...and my mommy loves brushing my white fur too...'' Viking said, breaking out a shy smile.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Keeshah wrote: Rav scratches at his head.
Ah newly arrived, I've been here.. what two..no, two and half years now.
Reaching out to shake paws with the husky, then giving him the sniffing over treatment.

Is Viking your pet brother?
Looking back at the White shepherd...
"Riiight..." said Dimitri, not understanding what Rav said. "Anyway, nah. Viking is not my brother, he's my neighbor".
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Russiarules1 wrote:"Riiight..." said Dimitri, not understanding what Rav said.
thrasherblades wrote:''Uh well....not much of the humans...they thought I was spectacular...being a rare White Shepherd...it was the other bigger dogs and cats back in the shelter where I raised in that thought I looked retarded...and inferior...I dunno...at least I'm outta there...and my mommy loves brushing my white fur too...'' Viking said, breaking out a shy smile.

Ravage hugs the white shepherd up against him, not being able to resist mouthing on the submissive shepherds scruff a bit, it was just too tempting.
I'm afraid that is the same way show-dogs would see you as well. But that is just because the humans are always encouraging them to believe that their superior to everyone else.
Russiarules1 wrote:"Anyway, nah. Viking is not my brother, he's my neighbor".
Ah i see, So your both new to the town. So where were you two heading off to?
Rav looks around the neighborhood.
I would take you to go meet the Alpha, but he is a bit.... "grumpy" that his human was in the hospital, hurt in a car crash right now.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky was now running as fast as he could so he wold be able to cut off this new pet. He was quickly approaching the exit of this alleyway and all the while he was hoping that he was right about this. As he just exited onto the sidewalk and was turning his head to look he ran straight into the new pet, what looked like the new pet T-Boned him, but with Lucky's sense of adrenalin he never heard the fast approaching pet. Lucky was sent onto the ground, dazed, bruised and battered and sore all over.
caelei

Post by caelei »

Magnus was running, running, chugging along, looking down at his feet and following his sense of smell more than anything. Boy, that System Man was fast. He was real fast. And yet somehow Magnus knew that good would triumph over evil. That was what always happened in all the super hero movies. And this whole thing was just like that one story, except even more exciting! What was that story? Pavelle had read it to him when he was young, and now...
The tortoise and the hare. That was it! He hadn't really known what a hare was, not until his sister had told him it was like a bunny. And he hadn't really known what a tortoise was, either. But really, it was like a turtle. And the turtle had been slow and steady, and the bunny had been fast, fast, fast, but that hadn't mattered because in the end, the turtle had won! Magnus didn't really remember how, but the turtle had wo--

Magnus' feet were suddenly hit out from underneath him as he tripped, and he went tumbling over two pets who were just laying on the ground. His nose was abruptly full of the scent of Lucky and of... of the System Man! Confused, the Dane tried to flip and flounder off of them both. How had they gotten on the ground? He didn't know what had just happened. Had good finally triumphed over evil? Had the turtle won once again?

Well, whatever had happened, Magnus wanted to help. He reached out and groped for the System Man's collar, trying to get a hold on him before he could run away again. "Got'cha now, System Man," he panted out, even though he hadn't quite gotten that collar yet... "You'll pay for your crimes. Because crime. Doesn't. Pay." He didn't know if that made any sense, but at least it sounded like something maybe he was supposed to say.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Alex finally caught up to the other pets in time to see magnus grabbing at the other dog's collar. He immediatly went into damage control mode, trying to stop the dogs from getting into some kind of altercation. "Guys let's all just calm down and talk this out. No need to get rough...er, no need to get rougher."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

If Blood hadn’t been running at nearly full steam, he probably would have had a better chance at avoiding Lucky as he darted out of the alley in front of him.

He cussed as he slammed into the fox, sending them both flying down the sidewalk before tumbling into a furry heap on the pavement. The force from the impact practically knocked the wind out him, as well as bloodying up his nose from landing face-first during that tumble. *gasp!* You’re dead... The coydog rasped as he attempted to shove the vulpine off him and stand up.

But then, someone else tripped over top of them, and unfortunately also kicked Blood’s head in doing so. “AGH! ******!” He yelped, grabbing the spot where Magnus had landed his oversized paw.

The now thoroughly irked shepherd rolled to one side, tossing the fox off him and kneeling over as he touched his nose. It felt painful, and was dripping droplets of his namesake. Blood scowled, but was completely drawn from his injury when he noticed the shadow of someone towering over him.
caelei wrote:Well, whatever had happened, Magnus wanted to help. He reached out and groped for the System Man's collar, trying to get a hold on him before he could run away again. "Got'cha now, System Man," he panted out, even though he hadn't quite gotten that collar yet... "You'll pay for your crimes. Because crime. Doesn't. Pay."

Blood snarled and instinctively jerked away once Magnus’ paw made contact with his neck. In a mad fashion, he scrambled to his feet and spun around to face the Dane and his accomplice. The situation was probably one of the worst circumstances to be acquainted with Blood. He looked as if he were ready to enter a fight.

*SNERK* *PFFT* He snorted and spat a little of his namesake from his bleeding nose, wiping a little off on his wrist, all while keeping fixed eye contact with the giant Great Dane. “I told you to back the **** off!” He snorted again and spat. “I mean it! You get back or I’ll break your ******’ neck!”

Another pet showed up, but Blood was far to ticked off to even care. As far as he knew, he was chased down and was probably dealing with equally angry dogs.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Keeshah wrote: Ah i see, So your both new to the town. So where were you two heading off to?
Rav looks around the neighborhood.
I would take you to go meet the Alpha, but he is a bit.... "grumpy" that his human was in the hospital, hurt in a car crash right now.
"Alpha? Whoever it is nope. We were just looking around, maybe going to take a look to the gym"
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
caelei

Post by caelei »

*SNERK* *PFFT* He snorted and spat a little of his namesake from his bleeding nose, wiping a little off on his wrist, all while keeping fixed eye contact with the giant Great Dane. “I told you to back the **** off!” He snorted again and spat. “I mean it! You get back or I’ll break your ******’ neck!”
Magnus' ears were flat to his head, and he was so surprised to see the trail of red running from the System Man's nose that he took a step back. He took another step back when the dog started barking like crazy. This guy was so mean. The mean dog was snarling and saying those swear words that he wasn't supposed to say, and spitting blood and making threats. Before, Magnus had not really been able to comprehend why anyone would want to paint those innocent stop signs and hurt people. But this dog was another story. He was mean, and he wanted to fight. He wanted to fight so he could hurt more people. This System Man was already hurt, which wasn't so good, but Magnus just couldn't-- Why would he want to hurt people he didn't even know? Green stop signs, they were dangerous and good people in their shiny cars and happy lives could get into accidents. Magnus remembered that once when Pavelle had crashed that car, and Magnus had had to wake her up all night because she had bumped her head and gotten one of those con-cushions. And she had felt really bad, and Magnus had been scared that she was getting sick like Mom, but he hadn't never told her that.

And now this dog. He was trying to do the same thing to other people. People who needed to be saved. Because this dog was just plain mean. And for whatever reason, he wanted to hurt them, like Pavelle had been hurt. And Magnus couldn't, no he couldn't let that happen, because that was wrong.

The Great Dane steeled himself, then took two imposing steps forward. For a second he looked down at Alex, then he gently took another step forward, so he was between Alex and the System Man. "Don't-- Don't you hurt anybody," Magnus said. His ears were still back, and he tried to copy the System Man and show his teeth, because maybe the System Man would get scared and say he was sorry and then everything would be okay. "I mean it. I won't let you hurt anybody else. Do you-- Do you think it's funny, people getting hurt in cars? That's not funny. So just-- just don't. Please."
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood didn’t show any signs of backing down, even when the huge Great Dane stepped forward and bared his fangs. It only perpetuated the irate coydog’s assumption that he was being confronted over some trivial issue by a couple of locals he’d never even met before. He snorted and licked his nose again, the severe stinging sensation probably meant he’d skinned a pretty good portion of his snout on the sidewalk, but simply ignored the burning.

If this dog really wanted to fight over practically nothing, even after seeing him hurt, then fine. He’d become the much needed vent for all the pent up and terrible inner emotions Blood was harboring. The sheer size of the Dane hardly served as any form of intimidation.

caelei wrote:"Don't-- Don't you hurt anybody,"

“...What??” Blood suddenly felt a pang of confusion. "Don’t hurt anybody?" THEY were the one who chased him down, tripped him up, told him he was going to ‘pay for his crimes’, and they thought he was out to hurt someone? Or was it simply because shortly after catching him did they realized they were dealing with a dog who had no qualms on fighting back? Whatever the reason, Blood didn’t drop his aggressive display. He was still on his toes, teeth shining, and paws up.
caelei wrote:"I mean it. I won't let you hurt anybody else. Do you-- Do you think it's funny, people getting hurt in cars? That's not funny. So just-- just don't. Please."
“W-what?” This time Blood’s stance wavered just a little bit. What the opposing dog said struck something in him. Whatever his concern was, now it looked more than anything to be genuine. He really, just didn’t want him to hurt anyone, and for some reason was associating him with car accidents.

The painful thought came back again. It was exactly what had caused him all his newfound anger and despair. A car accident was the reason his best friend was in the hospital and beyond his reach. It was what disabled his ability to go home. It was what could have potentially cost him his entire life.

Blood’s expression had gone from enraged to alert and confused. He even eased back from his offensive posture. “What’re you talking about, I haven’t hurt anyone!” He blurted out. “Why are you chasing me?” He licked his nose and sniffled. His speech sounded far less aggressive too, it might have even sounded a bit sorrowful mixed with the heavy breaths from all that prior sprinting and hype.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Russiarules1 wrote: "Alpha? Whoever it is nope. We were just looking around, maybe going to take a look to the gym"

Ravage walks on down the street keeping the submissive white shepherd hugged up against his side, as the three dogs now walk along to the Gym. Rav guesses he is shy as well as submissive, as he was keeping quiet as they walked to the corner, to turn down along the cross street.
I have heard about the gym, but i have never been there.
Don't know what kind of work out they will have in-store for us.

Looking on down the street..
Looks like there is another group of pets gathering at the end of the street, on the other side of the road..
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

When Lucky had been hit by the new pet stars seemed to appear for a second as he was dazed and on the ground, his club tail king a thud sound as it hit. When he came back to his senses to see the new pet sniffig with a bloodied nose and was very angry, Lucky for some reason chose to ignor the pets threats and demand, checking over himself to only see some scrapes, a few bruises and some scratches. None of this life threatening so he focused back onto the situation at hand which had progressed in recieving MAgnus and the other pet, but he knew now that seeing the odd looking new dog surrounded, confused and hurt he knew that at any time things could lose complete control so he acted on what he thought was right when the new pet had finished and was licking his nose to keep blood off Lucky got up and took a step into the group, trying to get between Magnus and this new pet.

"Alright, alright lets all just calm down, now beofre we start questioning each other we need to atleast make sure nobody's seriously hurt"

Lucky looked at the bleeding pet, quickly inspecting the seriousness of the nosebleed, he then looked back at Magnus

"I don't think this is the system man, that crazy cat back there had mentioned"

Looking back at the new pet

"We just followed because we were curious, more or less as to why you were in such a hurry, but before we get to any of that I think we need to handle your nose. don't want you bleeding out."

Lucky didn't have anything to help clog the pets nose and stop the bleeding but he was sure a place around them did.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Keeshah wrote:
Russiarules1 wrote: "Alpha? Whoever it is nope. We were just looking around, maybe going to take a look to the gym"

Ravage walks on down the street keeping the submissive white shepherd hugged up against his side, as the three dogs now walk along to the Gym. Rav guesses he is shy as well as submissive, as he was keeping quiet as they walked to the corner, to turn down along the cross street.
I have heard about the gym, but i have never been there.
Don't know what kind of work out they will have in-store for us.

Looking on down the street..
Looks like there is another group of pets gathering at the end of the street, on the other side of the road..
Viking's attention turned to the other pets gathered around the end of the street, noticing some tense emotions and some dispute between one of them. Viking wasn't one who would poke his nose into such trivial matters, but he couldn't help noticing how upset one of them was.

''I dunno....should we go over there...and check it out? Or hopefully help him out?'' the white GSD puppy asked Rav.

((not sure why the font color options are not appearing on my screen, so I'll make do with the boring black text....sorry you guys!))
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Alex made an effort to get between the two dogs just in case one of them still wanted to fight. He turned to talk to Magnus, "Big guy I'm going to be honest I have no idea what you're talking about but I'm pretty sure this guys isn't going around trying to crash people's cars. Where would you ever get that idea?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
caelei

Post by caelei »

“What’re you talking about, I haven’t hurt anyone!” He blurted out. “Why are you chasing me?”
"Alright, alright lets all just calm down, now beofre we start questioning each other we need to atleast make sure nobody's seriously hurt"

"We just followed because we were curious, more or less as to why you were in such a hurry, but before we get to any of that I think we need to handle your nose. don't want you bleeding out."
"Big guy I'm going to be honest I have no idea what you're talking about but I'm pretty sure this guys isn't going around trying to crash people's cars. Where would you ever get that idea?"
Magnus saw the mean dog start to back down, and now he sounded kinda sad, and maybe he wasn't mean, and Lucky and Alex thought Magnus wanted to fight? Magnus didn't want to fight. He just-- he just was trying to stop the mean dog from doing anything that could hurt other people because-- because-- that was what a super hero would do. Stop him from hurting other people.

But wait, the dog had said he hadn't hurt other people. But that. None of it was making any sense, and here Magnus had just been so sure he was figuring things out right!
And now Lucky was saying he didn't want that dog to bleed out, but he was already bleeding out of his nose, so that didn't make any sense either.
And Alex didn't even know that this guy was trying --maybe?-- to crash people's cars...?
Magnus' face went from a sort of weak snarl to absolute confusion, and he let Alex and Lucky get between him and the System Man, who might not be the System Man after all? He put a hand to his head, trying to think how to explain but it was all muddled, he didn't know what was what now that everything had been turned around.
"Uh--" he said, "Uh--" He looked at Alex. "Uh-- I-- I thought cuz-- uh, cuz we were talking about the System Man and then he was there and he jumped over all'a us and I saw that he just looked so mean and so mad and he was so strong and he was running away--" The explanation came out jumbled, nervous, confused. But it had all made so much sense at the time.
Now looking at Lucky. "So-- So he's, he's not the System Man?"
Now a black, bad, bad feeling was spreading through Magnus' chest, and he didn't realize what it was for for a moment until he looked over at the dog, who was now probably not the System Man, who was just some innocent dog and Magnus had chased him, and now somehow he had gotten hurt, his nose was bleeding and Magnus was the one who had started it all. Magnus was the one being mean. This dog was innocent.
"I-- I'm sorry," Magnus said, taking another step back, ears still flat to his head, tail down, broad shoulders hunched inward. "I'm sorry. I'm--" He let out a low whine, eyes growing big and round and sad. "I'm-- Are-- Are you okay? I'm so sorry. I thought--"
And in a small voice. "I just wanted to-- to help people. I'm sorry."
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

thrasherblades wrote:Viking's attention turned to the other pets gathered around the end of the street, noticing some tense emotions and some dispute between one of them. Viking wasn't one who would poke his nose into such trivial matters, but he couldn't help noticing how upset one of them was.

''I dunno....should we go over there...and check it out? Or hopefully help him out?'' the white GSD puppy asked Rav.

By now, Rav was close enough to tell who most of the dogs across the street were, and he visibly stiffened.
We are going to have to go over there, or at least i am.
If a fight breaks out, i'm going to be the only one able to fend off Alpha from seriously hurting the other dogs.

Rav looks to Viking, Don't ask. i don't remember at all how he became my alpha, I just feel he is..

Looking up and back for cars, before leading his little group, j-walking across the street.
How did he get into a fight with Magnus of all dogs!??
Caelie wrote:"I-- I'm sorry," Magnus said, taking another step back, ears still flat to his head, tail down, broad shoulders hunched inward. "I'm sorry. I'm--" He let out a low whine, eyes growing big and round and sad. "I'm-- Are-- Are you okay? I'm so sorry. I thought--"

Wondered how to handle this, he might just be the spark that sets Blood off. then he noticed that Blood, well was smelling of his own name sake and holding his nose. Had Magnus punched him in the nose? and Blood was still standing after that!??

Hey, whats going on here?
Rav calls out, scooting Viking around protectively behind him, as he gets closer to the group.
When did you get back into town Magnus?
He then turns his attention to Blood.
I'm positive that Magnus didn't mean to hurt you Alpha.. He's ....not capable of intently wanting to do so. As Rav tries to be "PC" about addressing magnus.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood made a deep growl at Lucky after he came close enough to inspect his bleeding face. It was that idiot fox’s fault in the first place. He flashed his teeth at the smaller vulpine.

“I’m FINE. Stay away from me.” He snarled again.

Just for tripping him up, the shepherd already felt a fair amount of disdain for the fox and his dense friends. Obviously they’d never heard the analogy ‘curiosity killed the cat’. They should’ve minded their own business, or at the very least had been discreet about tracking him down just to see what he was doing. They could have avoided this whole mess.
Crazy cat, huh? He thought to himself. It sounded familiar. ...and what the **** is ‘the system man’??
"Big guy I'm going to be honest I have no idea what you're talking about but I'm pretty sure this guy isn't going around trying to crash people's cars. Where would you ever get that idea?"
“No kidding. Do any of you even freaking KNOW me??” Blood felt his nose again, but quickly withdrew his paws and grimaced after just slightly touching the sensitive, torn up skin. The slightest touch only made the burning intensify.
caelei wrote:"Uh--" he said, "Uh--" He looked at Alex. "Uh-- I-- I thought cuz-- uh, cuz we were talking about the System Man and then he was there and he jumped over all'a us and I saw that he just looked so mean and so mad and he was so strong and he was running away--" The explanation came out jumbled, nervous, confused. But it had all made so much sense at the time.
Now looking at Lucky. "So-- So he's, he's not the System Man?"
"I-- I'm sorry," Magnus said, taking another step back, ears still flat to his head, tail down, broad shoulders hunched inward. "I'm sorry. I'm--" He let out a low whine, eyes growing big and round and sad. "I'm-- Are-- Are you okay? I'm so sorry. I thought--"

Blood studied Magnus real hard for a minute with a skeptical glare. Was this dog for real? Because if so, he sounded even dumber and more childish than Ravage (if that was possible).

“I said I’m fine...” He growled under his breath, and without breaking eye contact continued. “And you should be. You don’t go chasing down random dogs on some ******* assumption that you get some stupid cat! Have a little common sense!”

“Or better yet, just mind your own **** business!” By now he was back to angrily shouting. Not at just Magnus, but at every dog who was involved. He licked his snout again, feeling the bleeding trickle from his nose, to his muzzle, and to the ground where he stood.
Keeshah wrote:Hey, whats going on here?
Rav calls out, scooting Viking around protectively behind him, as he gets closer to the group.
I'm positive that Magnus didn't mean to hurt you Alpha.. He's ....not capable of intently wanting to do so. As Rav tries to be "PC" about addressing magnus.
Blood turned to see Rav approaching the scene with a puppy in tow. “Just a big*** misunderstanding, you know these idiots?” He asked in a dissenting tone. “The Dane here didn’t touch me, but apparently thought I was a criminal. It was this little ******* who made this happen.” He pointed at Lucky then gestured to his bloodied up nose.

Blood leaned slightly to one side to look around Rav at the puppy he was shielding. “Who’s that?”
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Calm down man it's just a misunderstanding, you don't have to make the poor dog feel worse about it.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
caelei

Post by caelei »

“I said I’m fine...” He growled under his breath, and without breaking eye contact continued. “And you should be. You don’t go chasing down random dogs on some ******* assumption that you get some stupid cat! Have a little common sense!”
“Or better yet, just mind your own **** business!” By now he was back to angrily shouting. Not at just Magnus, but at every dog who was involved. He licked his snout again, feeling the bleeding trickle from his nose, to his muzzle, and to the ground where he stood.
Magnus looked down at his feet when the dog started yelling again, his arms drawn in towards his belly, head lowered and eyes big. He knew that he must've been a bad dog. He was a bad dog. He shouldn't have chased this angry dog, he knew that now. He just hadn't-- he hadn't known he was doing something bad. He'd thought he was doing something good, even. It was confusing. Like those times when Dad used to yell, back when Mom was just sick. Before she left and Dad started to get so quiet all the time. Back then Magnus hadn't known what he was doing wrong either. Now he automatically fell into that role again, standing and not saying anything back, trying to be as small as possible even though he was so big. That was part of it, Pavelle had used to tell him. Dad didn't like to have to look up when he was 'talking down' to Magnus. Magnus hadn't ever understood that, but if Pavelle said it then it would have to be true. Maybe this dog didn't like Magnus because he was so big, too...
I'm positive that Magnus didn't mean to hurt you Alpha.. He's ....not capable of intently wanting to do so.

"I-- I didn't mean to," Magnus said in the same small, quiet voice, still not looking the angry dog --was his name Alpha?-- in the eye. That was another thing. He wasn't supposed to look Dad in the eye when Dad was angry. Pavelle told him not to.

Magnus didn't know if the angry dog was done yelling or not. Until he was done yelling, probably Magnus should just stay where he was so that the dog didn't think he was 'walking away' from him.
However, Mag thought it would be okay if he turned his head to talk to Rav. His initial thrill at seeing his friend had been undercut before it even began, because of the situation he had managed to get himself into.
"I got back last night," he said slowly. He threw a nervous glance at the mean dog, hoping he hadn't 'spoken out of turn'.
Calm down man it's just a misunderstanding, you don't have to make the poor dog feel worse about it.
"It's okay," Magnus said, voice low. "I just-- I just didn't mean to. I'm sorry."
Last edited by caelei on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Blood turned to see Rav approaching the scene with a puppy in tow. “Just a big*** misunderstanding, you know these idiots?” He asked in a dissenting tone. “The Dane here didn’t touch me, but apparently thought I was a criminal. It was this little ******* who made this happen.” He pointed at Lucky then gestured to his bloodied up nose.

Rav nearly burst out laughing at Bloods misfortune. A small, anchor tailed, fox got the better of the mighty warrior dog Blood.
Yes i know the Dane, his name is Magnus. Magnus, meet my pack Alpha, Blood. Introducing the canines to each other, Wondering if he should encourage the two dogs to shake paws?
He is my neighbor from across the street, for my moms house.
Rav turns to Magnus.
Why? ...errr never mind that. WHO was encouraging you to go chasing after Blood here?
D-Singer wrote:Blood leaned slightly to one side to look around Rav at the puppy he was shielding. “Who’s that?”

You like him? moving to display the puppy to his Alpha.
It's one of those rare White Shepherds! that just make the dog show humans go all crazy nuts and freak out about so much. he barks excitedly at his find.
His name is viking! and the husky with us is called... Dee-mitree?
turning to look at the husky to see if he said it right. then turning back to Blood.
they both have just moved into town..
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky noticed out of the corner of his eye a smaller group of pets down the road coming this way, he didn't pay much attention to them, just hoping his situation wasn't drawing attention but it was only a slight glance and in an instant he turned his attention back to the matter at hand. Lucky turned his head to Magnus as he started to explain himself, Lucky could tell that he was sorry and felt bad by the way his ears were down and the look on his maw, when he asked him about the system man he nodded his head but feeling a little bad himself he patted Magnus's shoulder, speaking calmer.

"Hey its alright, we'll get this sorted out everything'll be fine"

Then as the angry dog spoke again, his tone rising to a shout he turned back towards him, bringing his paw back down. He looked at the pets nose as he kept saying he was fine, Lucky knew this wasn't life threatening but he wasn't in the best shape from what it looked like, he was donating about an ounce of blood to the pavement. Then Lucky saw as the other smaller group he'd noticed earlier had indeed come over this bleeding pet cursed and pointed Lucky out, Lucky couldn't help but get angry, angry that this pet was acting like this, showing teeth and giving off the presence of completely being P***** off, Lucky knew he would need to ensor himself somewhat but he really wanted to cut loose. He took a step closer, able to smell the blood now and get a full sense of things.

"You need to calm down and think very carefully about who you curse and point at, it was an accident so leave it alone"

Lucky was a bit ticked now, not taking this morning very friendly so he didn't want to start anything but he wasn't in a good mood right now so he was really trying to keep himself from another fight, without really tinking his teeth were bared a little and a paw balled, he quickly adjusted his boonie cap up a little so he would be fully vigilant.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Keeshah wrote: His name is viking! and the husky with us is called... Dee-mitree?
turning to look at the husky to see if he said it right. then turning back to Blood.
they both have just moved into town..
"Alo!" Dimitri waved to the other group of pets "Looks like everything's doing fine, eh?" the husky said to Viking.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Viking could only look up nervously at the husky and nod his head briefly before going behind Rav's leg and looking up at the other bigger dog Blood.

''H-Hi...I'm Viking...'' the puppy said nervously, using a paw to wave at him while still hiding behind Rav's leg.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Rav was lucky he could keep his laughter under wraps; otherwise Blood might have felt inclined to physically shut him up. He attempted to get a better look at Viking by leaning a bit closer, but he was obviously a shy puppy. “Huh..” He sniffed the air, but the scent of his namesake was overpowering everything else his nose picked up. Another dog showed up, it was a husky he’d never seen before.

So Rav did in fact know that big dumb Dane. While they conversed, Blood noticed Lucky walk up even closer to him.
Marine Fox wrote:"You need to calm down and think very carefully about who you curse and point at, it was an accident so leave it alone"

Lucky was a bit ticked now, not taking this morning very friendly so he didn't want to start anything but he wasn't in a good mood right now so he was really trying to keep himself from another fight, without really thinking his teeth were bared a little and a paw balled, he quickly adjusted his boonie cap up a little so he would be fully vigilant.

Blood towered over the smaller pet. “Listen fox.” He held his paw up and pointed his claw-tipped index finger straight at Lucky’s chest. “I’m having a crappy day. You and your idiot friends have made it worse.” Blood licked his nose and spat at the ground to his right, not even breaking eye contact with the fox. “You made this happen to me.” He pointed to his nose with his thumb. “Don’t think I wouldn’t return the favor.” He threatened.

But then Blood stepped back. “But you know what? *sniff* Screw it. I don’t need this.” He looked over everyone that’d gathered at the sidewalk, and backed up a little more. “Screw this!” He barked and turned around, mentally cussing as he wordlessly crossed the street towards the park.
caelei

Post by caelei »

“I’m having a crappy day. You and your idiot friends have made it worse. You made this happen to me. Don’t think I wouldn’t return the favor. But you know what? *sniff* Screw it. I don’t need this.” He looked over everyone that’d gathered at the sidewalk, and backed up a little more. “Screw this!” He barked and turned around, mentally cussing as he wordlessly crossed the street towards the park.
Magnus stayed completely still until the Blood dog started walking away. As soon as the dog turned his back, a switch flipped and Magnus lifted his head cautiously, his body growing less tense. Though something sad continued to linger in his expression. Because Magnus had been bad, and so now when he went home tonight and Magsie asked him what he'd got up to he would have to say that he had been so bad that the Blood dog had yelled at him and showed his teeth. And Magnus... Magnus had showed his teeth too. That thought drew a low rumble from Magnus' chest, a deep whine that even Magnus could hardly hear. And his eyes watched the Blood dog as he walked away, though Magnus didn't want to go after him since then it would just be like before again.

"Rav," Magnus asked, voice lowered nearly to a whisper like the Blood dog might overhear, "Rav, are you friends with him? With the Blood dog?" Since Rav knew the dog, and called him his Alpha-- and from Rav's voice Magnus thought that being Alpha must be a good thing, a proud thing. So maybe that dog was a nice dog after all, even if he yelled at everyone and grinned his big sharp teeth at Magnus. And Magnus supposed that being Alpha was probably much better than being the System Man.

And speaking of which.
If that dog wasn't the System Man, then...?
Who was?
Magnus would have to ask that Sid cat. Because that cat would have to know, right?
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: “Huh..” He sniffed the air, but the scent of his namesake was overpowering everything else his nose picked up.
thrasherblades wrote:Viking could only look up nervously at the husky and nod his head briefly before going behind Rav's leg and looking up at the other bigger dog Blood.

''H-Hi...I'm Viking...'' the puppy said nervously, using a paw to wave at him while still hiding behind Rav's leg.
D-Singer wrote:But then Blood stepped back. “But you know what? *sniff* Screw it. I don’t need this.” He looked over everyone that had gathered at the sidewalk, and backed up a little more. “Screw this!” He barked and turned around, mentally cussing as he wordlessly crossed the street towards the park.

Rav bows down his head towards Blood, while he lowers his tail in a submissive pose.
Wait a minute my Alpha, Take are new puppy pack member along with you. Get to know him, i have a feeling that you two would become great friends.
Rav smiles down to the submissive GSD puppy. scooting the puppy around his leg to present him to Blood, as if to show him it was safe to approach the leader dog.
Don't let him scare you, he just has had a really hard time as of late.
Otherwise he would be more dismissive than growl-y.

Turning his attention back to Blood.
I'll go find out who tricked, and set these pets after you.

Ravage then went over to Magnus.
caelei wrote:"Rav," Magnus asked, voice lowered nearly to a whisper like the Blood dog might overhear, "Rav, are you friends with him? With the Blood dog?"

Yes i do Magnus, He is the leader of my pack. You do understand how a pack works right?
Rav steps over a bit, putting himself between the fox and Blood. he could just feel how close Blood was to attacking the fox. It was making the skin on the back of his neck prickle, and his hackles rise..
So. just why were all of you chasing after Blood? who put you up to doing that?...
Rav looks up at Magnus.
I don't believe Pav would approve of you doing that..
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Viking's ear lowered as he saw Blood walk. He stared both at Rav and Dimitri. ''Aww...did someone hurt him? He seemed pretty angry with something...or someone...anyway we can cheer him up??'' the puppy asked with much needed innocence.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote: Rav bows down his head towards Blood, while he lowers his tail in a submissive pose.
Wait a minute my Alpha, Take are new puppy pack member along with you. Get to know him, i have a feeling that you two would become great friends.
Rav smiles down to the submissive GSD puppy. scooting the puppy around his leg to present him to Blood, as if to show him it was safe to approach the leader dog.
Don't let him scare you, he just has had a really hard time as of late.
Otherwise he would be more dismissive than growl-y.
Blood halted halfway across the street to hear what Rav wanted. “Seriously, you’re gonna stick some kid with me Rav?” He thought to himself while silently looking at Viking with his jaded eyes, appearing much more collected now. Ravage said something to the pup, but Blood couldn’t quite make out the words.
After a moment of staring, he gave a monotonous reply. “Sure, Rav...” He walked a few steps back towards the two other shepherds, gently wiping his nose on his wrist again.
thrasherblades wrote:Viking's ear lowered as he saw Blood walk. He stared both at Rav and Dimitri. ''Aww...did someone hurt him? He seemed pretty angry with something...or someone...anyway we can cheer him up??'' the puppy asked with much needed innocence.
“Yeaah.” The bigger dog stepped up. “We could start by gettin’ me outta here...” Blood stuck his tongue out and curled it against his nose in a manner only a dog was capable of. He probably should wash it off and maybe bandage it to stop the bleeding.
Keeshah wrote:Turning his attention back to Blood.
“Great. You go do that. I’ll be...around.” He said with his continued bored, dreary monotone. Blood was still irked, but rather and openly displaying his anger, he was simply pretending not to care, like always.

He started to cross the street again. “You coming, kid?” He asked without even turning to look.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Luckt listened to the bloodied dog threaten him before he turned to walk away, but then the new pet offered a pup to this angry dog, Lucky had no idea why or what was going on with this offering. Then as the new pet who was identified as Rav got between him and his new "friend" he talked about trying to find out who started this, and Lucky knew for Magnus he might nave gotten the idea from the crazy cat earlier but he was just curious and it ended up starting an argument. When the angry pet, now identified as Blood started back across the street, Lucky slowly and gradually felt more at ease, seemingly in tune with the distance growing between the two. Lucky then turned back to the small group talking, he listened but didn't speak figuring he'd already caused enough trouble this morning.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Alex shook his head as he watched blood wallk away. Glad I'm not Viking I wouldn't go with tha guy if you payed me. He turned his attention to Magnus and Rav, he wanted to hear where Magnus had gotten the idea to chase some random dog down the street.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Seth wrote:Alex shook his head as he watched blood wallk away. Glad I'm not Viking I wouldn't go with tha guy if you payed me.

Ravage turns his attention to Alex.
Viking couldn't be in safer paws, Alpha Blood is a military trained attack dog, didn't you see he has red framed tags like me?
He is just very upset right now, because his handler was seriously hurt in a car crash, and he wasn't able to protect him. So give him some time.

Ravage chastises the Akita.. Then starts sniffing him over intently.. lastly offering his paw, after sniffing at his tail.
I am Ravage by the way.. but you can just call me Rav.
Rav turns his attention to sniffing the fox over intently..
An who might you be?? this town seems to attract a lot of fox pets..
caelei

Post by caelei »

Yes i do Magnus, He is the leader of my pack. You do understand how a pack works right?
Rav steps over a bit, putting himself between the fox and Blood. he could just feel how close Blood was to attacking the fox. It was making the skin on the back of his neck prickle, and his hackles rise..
So. just why were all of you chasing after Blood? who put you up to doing that?...
Rav looks up at Magnus.
I don't believe Pav would approve of you doing that..
Magnus felt his face wrinkle into a frown as he tried to think back. Why had he been chasing after the Blood dog? Nobody had told him to. He just did it. Because he'd thought-- he'd thought-- "I thought Blood dog was really the System Man," Magnus said, confused. "The System Man is this mean guy who paints stop signs green so people will get hurt in their cars. And so I had to stop the Blood dog because... because if he was the System Man, then he was hurting people. And I was trying to be a super hero like that time when you fell in the barn, remember Rav? And so I thought I would stop him. He was going-- to go-- hurt people."
Viking couldn't be in safer paws, Alpha Blood is a military trained attack dog, didn't you see he has red framed tags like me?
He is just very upset right now, because his handler was seriously hurt in a car crash, and he wasn't able to protect him. So give him some time.
Magnus' ears went back and his tail went between his legs. "So the Blood dog's dad was hurt in a car?" Tears pricked at his eyes. That was awful. Just awful. And it meant... it meant that Magnus had been too late. The System Man, he'd already caused one person to be hurt! And if Blood dog was sad because his dad had been hurt, then the System Man had gotten them both, he'd hurt them both! Magnus should'a stopped it from happening! He should'a stopped it if he wanted to be a super hero.
And if Rav was part of Blood's pack --whatever a pack was, all Mag could think of was Rav and Blood tied up with that clear plastic wrap from the kitchen drawer-- then Rav would want to stop it from happening, too. And Alex and Lucky, too. They could work together.

But who had told Magnus the System Man was the Blood dog?
Nobody had. Magnus had just thought that because the Blood dog had seemed like the System Man. So they were out of clues.
Except! That one cat! Far as he knew, there was only one cat around who knew who the System Man was. They could ask him!
"That cool Sid cat knows who the System Man is! He told me about the System Man. The System Man made Sid paint stop signs green. Because--" Magnus stopped, trying to think. Think, think, think. Why had he told him--?
Oh yeah!
"Because the System Man was tellin' him lies." That proved how bad the System Man was. Tellin' lies. That was so bad.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

D-Singer wrote: Blood halted halfway across the street to hear what Rav wanted. “Seriously, you’re gonna stick some kid with me Rav?” He thought to himself while silently looking at Viking with his jaded eyes, appearing much more collected now. Ravage said something to the pup, but Blood couldn’t quite make out the words.
After a moment of staring, he gave a monotonous reply. “Sure, Rav...” He walked a few steps back towards the two other shepherds, gently wiping his nose on his wrist again.

“Yeaah.” The bigger dog stepped up. “We could start by gettin’ me outta here...” Blood stuck his tongue out and curled it against his nose in a manner only a dog was capable of. He probably should wash it off and maybe bandage it to stop the bleeding.
Keeshah wrote:Turning his attention back to Blood.
“Great. You go do that. I’ll be...around.” He said with his continued bored, dreary monotone. Blood was still irked, but rather and openly displaying his anger, he was simply pretending not to care, like always.

He started to cross the street again. “You coming, kid?” He asked without even turning to look.
Viking nervously looks back at Rav and Dimitri, then turns back to Blood. ''Uhmmmm....yeah...'' Viking said, following after him.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

For a couple of seconds, the husky was daydreaming but quickly snapped out of it "Oh, yeah. Right! Wait up!" he caught up to the group "So... what now? Wait, no..." he hesitated "What was all that about?"
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote:"I thought Blood dog was really the System Man,"

Rav tilts his head off to the side...
Blood is what?
caelei wrote:Magnus confused.
"The System Man is this mean guy who paints stop signs green so people will get hurt in their cars. And so I had to stop the Blood dog because... because if he was the System Man, then he was hurting people. And I was trying to be a super hero like that time when you fell in the barn, remember Rav? And so I thought I would stop him. He was going-- to go-- hurt people."
I remember that.... painfully. Well that was heroic of you, but didn't that seem fantastic, even for you?
caelei wrote:"That cool Sid cat knows who the System Man is! He told me about the System Man. The System Man made Sid paint stop signs green. Because--"
"Because the System Man was tellin' him lies." That proved how bad the System Man was. Tellin' lies. That was so bad.

Rav furrows his brows down, pulling back his lips to expose his teeth..
You have been listening too that **** smelly, spaced out, drug using, flea bitten feline!! Why i should have guessed a cat was involved! bad cats are always getting good dogs into trouble!
Rav turns to face Magnus, wiggling his finger.
Don't even listen to that cat again, Magnus.. I have run into him before. he was crazily rambling about space aliens, that were capturing and experimenting on pets in the neighborhood. he is a very bad cat!!
Ravage now paces up and back, with his hackles standing up on end.
Russiarules1 wrote:For a couple of seconds, the husky was daydreaming but quickly snapped out of it "Oh, yeah. Right! Wait up!" he caught up to the group "So... what now? Wait, no..." he hesitated "What was all that about?"
As i told Magnus, this cat Sid is not to be trusted, He is quite crazy in the head.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky listened and hearing that Blood was a military trained dog he thought for a second how things would have turned out between the two seeing as how Lucky had a sort of informal training, alot of the same attack and defense moves but along with informational, academic and some hand to hand skills that he never really had to use but it was nice to know he had them none the less. Though Lucky was a little enveous of military dogs due to their advanced training and uniforms. Lucky looked at Magnus as he explained their reason for following but as he seemed to be pulling his ears and tail back he asked about Bloods dad, Lucky felt an instance of sympathy knowing how hard that must be, and he felt a little guilty for what had happened. Then as the conversation went on and Magnus brought up the Sid cat again, Lucky rolled his eyes remembering the insane cat and his liberal propaganda, Lucky continued to listen until he was called out by Rav, though when he heard him say there were other foxes he couldn't help but smile.

"My name is Lucky. But uh did you say other fox pets?"

Lucky curiously and intently looked at Rav, excited to know if there were other foxes
Keeshah wrote:
caelei wrote:"I thought Blood dog was really the System Man,"

Rav tilts his head off to the side...
Blood is what?
caelei wrote:Magnus confused.
"The System Man is this mean guy who paints stop signs green so people will get hurt in their cars. And so I had to stop the Blood dog because... because if he was the System Man, then he was hurting people. And I was trying to be a super hero like that time when you fell in the barn, remember Rav? And so I thought I would stop him. He was going-- to go-- hurt people."
I remember that.... painfully. Well that was heroic of you, but didn't that seem fantastic, even for you?
caelei wrote:"That cool Sid cat knows who the System Man is! He told me about the System Man. The System Man made Sid paint stop signs green. Because--"

Rav furrows his brows down, pulling back his lips to expose his teeth..
You have been listening too that **** smelly, spaced out, drug using, flea bitten feline!! Why i should have guessed a cat was involved! bad cats are always getting good dogs into trouble!
Rav turns to face Magnus, wiggling his finger.
Don't even listen to that cat again, Magnus.. I have run into him before. he was crazily rambling about space aliens, that were capturing and experimenting on pets in the neighborhood. he is a very bad cat!!
Ravage now paces up and back, with his hackles standing up on end.
Russiarules1 wrote:For a couple of seconds, the husky was daydreaming but quickly snapped out of it "Oh, yeah. Right! Wait up!" he caught up to the group "So... what now? Wait, no..." he hesitated "What was all that about?"
As i told Magnus, this cat Sid is not to be trusted, He is quite crazy in the head.
Lucky look at Rav with a amused but stern look beneath his cap
"Thats the understatement of the century. If anybody should be questioned it needs to be him"
Last edited by Marine Fox on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

I knew that cat looked like trouble. Well if nothing else at least we learned we can't trust that flea-bag.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: "My name is Lucky. But uh did you say other fox pets?"

Lucky curiously and intently looked at Rav, excited to know if there were other foxes.

Ravage counts down on his paw,
Lets see. In town as collar wearing pets, there is a male sliver fox. And a male Russian domesticated fox. Altho i haven't seen either of them in a while. An there are a few wild foxes, male by their territorial scent. out in the woods leading up to the mountains to the north.
As i told Magnus, this cat Sid is not to be trusted, He is quite crazy in the head.[/color]
Marine Fox wrote:Lucky look at Rav with a amused but stern look beneath his cap
"Thats the understatement of the century. If anybody should be questioned it needs to be him"

Questioned? he needs to be taured and feathered, and run out of town on a rail!