SRP: Terra Ridge

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

WolvenPaw15

Re: SRP: Terra Ridge

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian's ears twitched a bit at the sudden silence, his eyes had adjusted to the dark by know, and he made sure by looking back to Trip "You ok little buddy? You look scared... If its too dark I can make a torch..." he gave a slight smile
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Roarin wrote:It was then that Flynn noticed that the orange cat was absent mindedly fiddling with a small stacked pile of copper and silver colored coin. He threw some into the middle of the table and the bombay passed him some cards. After some more cards were passed, some were flipped over and at the end of it all the tabby scowled behind the mask as the bombay collected the winnings with a curt smile. If what Flynn observed was correct, they were playing what appeared to be...21. After counting out the winnings that black cat looked at Flynn with bright amber eyes. "You just gonna stand there hon? Or are you gonna play?" She purred.
"I don't exactly have the resources to buy in right now," he replied. "It seems I left my money in my other collar."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Scratch raised a brow at this, but stopped walking closer, "Alright then... Though one would assume that what's going to happen is someone's going to answer..." she shrugged. "Go ahead and knock..." she stood a little sideways, continuing to look over the crystal...
Harrison walked past the female and stood before the door, looking at the sign one last time, before finally knocking on the door.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:The black cat raised an eyebrow. "Walk into a game room with no currency? If your not here to gamble what do you want?" She asked curiously, the fact he wasn't here to gamble probably intrigued her, maybe she knew he wasn't from around here.
"H-hit me again." Said the orange tabby with a nervous voice that almost sounded like a squeak. Even though she proceed to deal the cards, she kept a watchful eye on Flynn.
Ian wrote:"What?" Trip looked up at Ian after replying with a distant tone. His face made him seem distracted, almost worried about something. "Oh, umm." He crossed his arms as his gaze drifted to the ground. "I-It's nothing." The Akita answered, though that clearly wasn't the case. If Ian observed Trip closely he would have seen the young pup's eyes glance from wall to wall to ceiling that was still getting narrower, the roof was slowly declining too, and soon it got to the point there they had to walk in a single file line.
Scratch/Jones wrote:The second Harrison's knuckles touched the metal door it swung open quickly. It wasn't clear who had opened it until they heard "Hey!Hello?Howdy.Whadayya want?!" The voice was high pitch and sounded as if it were on a videocassette playing at 2x speed. The origin of the voice was about a foot and a head shorter than Jones, a weasel, wearing what looked like a very expensive blue tie, how he reached the handle on the door is a mystery.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:The black cat raised an eyebrow. "Walk into a game room with no currency? If your not here to gamble what do you want?" She asked curiously, the fact he wasn't here to gamble probably intrigued her, maybe she knew he wasn't from around here.
"H-hit me again." Said the orange tabby with a nervous voice that almost sounded like a squeak. Even though she proceed to deal the cards, she kept a watchful eye on Flynn.
"can't a cat just take pleasure in watching total strangers put their money on the line?" Flynn asked. "When you're not the one gambling, it's fun, win or lose."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Scratch blinked, shrugging as she walked over.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Scratch/Jones wrote:The second Harrison's knuckles touched the metal door it swung open quickly. It wasn't clear who had opened it until they heard "Hey!Hello?Howdy.Whadayya want?!" The voice was high pitch and sounded as if it were on a videocassette playing at 2x speed. The origin of the voice was about a foot and a head shorter than Jones, a weasel, wearing what looked like a very expensive blue tie, how he reached the handle on the door is a mystery.
Harrison looked down to the smaller mammal "Ugh... Hello, sir. We are... new around here and we would like to... get to know more about this place." the half-wolf replied to the weasel, glancing at Scratch for support.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Scratch blinked at Harrison, "Uh... Ok..." she turned to the weasel, "Hey, I'm assuming that neat little machine is yours. I take it you're mining this stuff?" she held up the crystal she'd picked up to show the weasel...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:"Spectators are welcome, but not common." The cat answered. She motioned for him to sit in one of the chairs. "Just be sure to bring some coins next time, okay hon?" The feline winked before returning her attention to the orange cat that was pondering his odds.
"O-one more time." The tabby stammered. The bombay flipped another card over.
"D-dangit!" The orange cat threw his two original cards on the table and watched with narrow eyes as he say his money being swept off the table and into a bag or container of some kind that couldn't be seen. "D-deal me again." And the game started over. The spaniel remained silent.
Scratch/Jones wrote: "Me?Mining?Hah!Your funny." The weasel quipped in his faster than normal voice. He scratched the back of the his head. "Those machines.Their Drill's. He gets those stone things.We use em around town." The weasel suddenly straightened his posture and crossed his arms. "That it?"
Time: 7:15

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian sighed, he knew what was wrong... claustrophobia... he gave a faint smile and kneeled down, gesturing to his back "Trip, hop on and close your eyes..." he nodded, many phobias could easily be dealt with in the same fasion, don't see it, and you aren't afraid
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Ian sighed, he knew what was wrong... claustrophobia... he gave a faint smile and kneeled down, gesturing to his back "Trip, hop on and close your eyes..." he nodded, many phobias could easily be dealt with in the same fasion, don't see it, and you aren't afraid

"Umm. Okay?"
Trip slowly walked over to the malamute and climbed onto Ian's back, wrapping his arms as best as he could around the dog's neck. He then proceed to close his eyes. "Now what?"

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:"Spectators are welcome, but not common." The cat answered. She motioned for him to sit in one of the chairs. "Just be sure to bring some coins next time, okay hon?" The feline winked before returning her attention to the orange cat that was pondering his odds.
"O-one more time." The tabby stammered. The bombay flipped another card over.
"D-dangit!" The orange cat threw his two original cards on the table and watched with narrow eyes as he say his money being swept off the table and into a bag or container of some kind that couldn't be seen. "D-deal me again." And the game started over. The spaniel remained silent.
"I'll be sure to do that," he said as he sat down. He watched as the cat's money was taken. whether or not he got the money, Flyn was a sucker for suckers.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian nods to Trip "Keep your eyes closed...Talk to me Trip... You have any more family besides your papa?" he asked as he began to head onward, hopefully the cave opened bac up on the other side, or at the least head outside
Pet Friendly:
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch/Jones wrote: "Me?Mining?Hah!Your funny." The weasel quipped in his faster than normal voice. He scratched the back of the his head. "Those machines.Their Drill's. He gets those stone things.We use em around town." The weasel suddenly straightened his posture and crossed his arms. "That it?"
Scratch shrugged, "Well, we're not from around here, and we're actually a little lost... We just stumbled upon this place from the other end, you know, by the shore..." she blinked for a moment, "You... mind if we come inside?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:As time went by the cat's pile of coins got smaller and smaller. "Losin a lot today Doc."
The cat with the medical mask over his face let out a nervous laugh and leaned his elbows on the table. "H-heh. I lose a lot every day."
The spaniel just snorted and nodded at the bombay, signalling for another card.
Ian wrote:"Well...my Dad has a few relatives in the U.S...but we haven't gone to see them in awhile. We're usually too busy going around doing shows.." The walls stopped getting closer but it didn't get any wider. Trip wasn't heavy, but if Ian carried him for too long, he's gonna get tired.
Scratch/Jones wrote:"Hmm.Dunno.Just met you two and all.It's a closed community.Got any reason I can trust you?" The weasel was tapping his feet on the ground at a rapid rate.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian smiled, he knew he would get tired, but he decided to carry Trip for just a bit longer, he was always the smallest, so he quite enjoyed being the "Big brother" for once "Oh I see... So what things do you like to do when you have free time?" he shifted a bit, seeing if he could make Trip just a tad lighter "Do you have any friends?"
Pet Friendly:
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch/Jones wrote:"Hmm.Dunno.Just met you two and all.It's a closed community.Got any reason I can trust you?" The weasel was tapping his feet on the ground at a rapid rate.
Scratch blinked, then raised a brow, "Uh... Do you have a reason not to?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:As time went by the cat's pile of coins got smaller and smaller. "Losin a lot today Doc."
The cat with the medical mask over his face let out a nervous laugh and leaned his elbows on the table. "H-heh. I lose a lot every day."
The spaniel just snorted and nodded at the bombay, signalling for another card.
"heh. What you need is a good luck charm, pal," Flynn said to the orange cat. or you need to learn to count cards, he thought to himself.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:"G-good luck charm?" Though he wasn't looking in Flynn's directions (he was looking at the cards in his hand), there were signs of a grin behind that medical mask that disguised his mouth. "I apologize sir, but you can categorize me as one of those close minded people who don't believe in such trinkets." His voice was still shakey but it held an air of smugness. He tapped the table with his free hand. "G-give me another one."
Ian wrote:"Umm. Mostly read I guess. We traveled a lot so I didn't get to make that many friends. And if I did I usually don't get to see them very often, cause y'know...traveling. But it's fun." Ian felt Trip's tail brush against his back as it wagged back and forth. Trip peeked out of one eye and looked at the tunnel ahead.
After a few minutes of walking in the darkness Ian spotted an iron door alittle further down the tunnel. It was open and a tiger in a lawn chair wearing a military helmet could be spotted through the doorway, quietly dozing off. Apparently someone forgot to close it.
Scratch/Jones wrote:"Lotsa reasons. You might be criminals.Terrorist.Rebels.Spies.Arsonists.Yadda yadda." He shook his head and tapped foot rapidly on the ground a few times. "Tell ya what.I'll let ya go.Free pass.Feelin good today.But!" He raised a index finger up at them. "Gotta check in with Rom.Sheriff in town. Sorta.Probably at the bar right now.Anyways, check in with him. He's says your okay, your good.If not." The ferret made a loud whistle."Your outta there." Saying it with a very good umpire impression.

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:"G-good luck charm?" Though he wasn't looking in Flynn's directions (he was looking at the cards in his hand), there were signs of a grin behind that medical mask that disguised his mouth. "I apologize sir, but you can categorize me as one of those close minded people who don't believe in such trinkets." His voice was still shakey but it held an air of smugness. He tapped the table with his free hand. "G-give me another one."
"I didn't used to believe in them either. Then I found a coin while I was living in the streets and soon I had a home. I lost it soon after and ended up in a shipwreck, but I found a nice black stone and survived."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian set Trip down as he eyed the tiger, he seemed to be military, but then again that may not be the case, even so it was a tiger and it would seem he had been here a while, he needed all the help he could get. "Trip, come on bud, where gonna see if that tiger can help us any..." he nodded as he approached "Excuse me..."
Pet Friendly:
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:The GSD slapped the shepherd's back. "Yeah man, c'mon, get it together."
"Yeah well... Hey how bout this." The shepherd looked at the two. "If they can open this door. I'll cover your night shift, if they can't, then you cover mine."
The GSD grinned. "You proposing a bet my friend? Your goin down." He extended a hand and the other shook it. "Well?" The GSD suddnely looked sharply in Scraps direction. "You rookies gonna open the door or what? C'mon, it should be a piece a cake. And I gotta date tonight and I don't want to cancel."
Dude I'm not a pup anymore I'm not getting pulled in by that ####. Now do you wanna open the door or just stand here and stare at each other all day?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:The cat paused, sharing a glance with the black feline and finally, with a sigh, turned his heard towards Flynn. "Fine... lemme see it."
Ian wrote:In response the tiger snorted and snored. "Hey look." Trip pointed down the cave. The tunnel gets bigger over there. And...ran off...again.
Scraps wrote:"THAT's ThE PAsSwoorD!" Yelled an ecstatic voice over the intercom. There was a press of a button and the door clicked and opened. "WAit WAIT... NO...no... Its not... delete command. Delete. delete..." The door continued to open slowly. It probably couldn't close again until it opened all the way.
"Hah hah. Sucker, I win." The shepherd grinned
"Man... That's the second time this week..." The GSD frowned, seeming more upset about the loss than the sudden realization that there were now, two escapees in front of him. They grabbed for their weapons, both were similar to that of Scrap's zappy stick. (Commence rpg fighting music)

---Run
--- Fight

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Scratch/Jones wrote:"Lotsa reasons. You might be criminals.Terrorist.Rebels.Spies.Arsonists.Yadda yadda." He shook his head and tapped foot rapidly on the ground a few times. "Tell ya what.I'll let ya go.Free pass. Feelin good today.But!" He raised a index finger up at them. "Gotta check in with Rom.Sheriff in town. Sorta.Probably at the bar right now.Anyways, check in with him. He's says your okay, your good.If not." The ferret made a loud whistle."Your outta there." Saying it with a very good umpire impression.
Harrison fixed his hat and grinned "Sheriff, aye? Sounds good enough to me, lad. Mind if ya tell us where the bar is?"

My RP Characters
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian sighs, he knew Trip would be right back once he saw he wasn't close by, he was a smart pup, but they days had gotten long and thingshad gotten a bit tiresome, he needed a bed and some decent food... "Excuse me sir!" he raised his voice a bit, intent on getting the tiger's attention "Oh would you please WAKE UP!" he asked
Pet Friendly:
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:"THAT's ThE PAsSwoorD!" Yelled an ecstatic voice over the intercom. There was a press of a button and the door clicked and opened. "WAit WAIT... NO...no... Its not... delete command. Delete. delete..." The door continued to open slowly. It probably couldn't close again until it opened all the way.
"Hah hah. Sucker, I win." The shepherd grinned
"Man... That's the second time this week..." The GSD frowned, seeming more upset about the loss than the sudden realization that there were now, two escapees in front of him. They grabbed for their weapons, both were similar to that of Scrap's zappy stick. (Commence rpg fighting music)

---Run
--- Fight
RUN! scraps bolted out the door, hopefully the fox was following hm but he wasn't going to wait and find out.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:The cat paused, sharing a glance with the black feline and finally, with a sigh, turned his heard towards Flynn. "Fine... lemme see it."
Flynn reached into his collar and pulled out the pouch that held the black stone. He proceeded to pull out the stone. I have no idea what this stone is, but I'm sure it won't hurt to get some money for it. I can always give him a refund if I need it back

"This here probably saved my life. I'm not sure if I could part with it, but maybe for the right price. It should pay for itself by the end of the night."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The Moon Howler wrote:
Roarin wrote:
Scratch/Jones wrote:"Lotsa reasons. You might be criminals.Terrorist.Rebels.Spies.Arsonists.Yadda yadda." He shook his head and tapped foot rapidly on the ground a few times. "Tell ya what.I'll let ya go.Free pass. Feelin good today.But!" He raised a index finger up at them. "Gotta check in with Rom.Sheriff in town. Sorta.Probably at the bar right now.Anyways, check in with him. He's says your okay, your good.If not." The ferret made a loud whistle."Your outta there." Saying it with a very good umpire impression.
Harrison fixed his hat and grinned "Sheriff, aye? Sounds good enough to me, lad. Mind if ya tell us where the bar is?"
Scratch nodded, "Yes, yes, then we can get out of your hair... er... fur..." she scratched the back of her head, always getting conflicted with her habit to use human-isms while trying to move towards using animal-isms...
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:The cat looked at the rock, unimpressed. "I-it looks like... a rock." He said in his quivering voice. But of course he had to ask. "H-how much?"
Ian wrote: The tiger grumbled deeply in his sleep before opening his eyes and groaning. "Can't anyone get some sleep around here? First some cats and now you? How'd you get in anyways?". He looked more grumpy over the fact that his sleep was interrupted.
Scraps wrote:Scraps entered a small lobby room. A small area was shelved off with glass. Inside was another GSD, furiously pushing the "Close" button. The double doors to freedom were just on the other side of the room.
Scratch/Jones wrote:"Direction?Right!Down the tunnel.Go down the street.The whole way.There's a bar "Wasting Time" at the end.Can't miss it." All the while ushering the two past the door.

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:Scraps entered a small lobby room. A small area was shelved off with glass. Inside was another GSD, furiously pushing the "Close" button. The double doors to freedom were just on the other side of the room.
Scraps bolted for the doors as he tried to beat them
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian sighs and put a hand to his forehead 'Me and a few friends washed ashore... I need help... And by the looks you are older, you've been here a while, and you are really reliable... And you're military right?" he sighed, and shoo his head, his tags jingling a bit "I'm sorry I woke you up sir and I hope you forgive me... but please could you just...Just help me out huh?
Pet Friendly:
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch/Jones wrote:"Direction?Right!Down the tunnel.Go down the street.The whole way.There's a bar "Wasting Time" at the end.Can't miss it." All the while ushering the two past the door.
"Um.... Ok, thanks!" scratch said, turning to walk in that direction. She figured the weasel wasn't interested in being friendly, so she just headed off in that direction, letting her torch snuff out when she realized that she wasn't going to need it with all these luminescent crystals...
The Moon Howler

"Thank you, sir! Have a nice day!" Harrison said and headed after Scratch "Nice fella, don't ya think, Scratch?" he asked the Raccoon before suddenly his attention was taken by the luminescent glow of the Crystal "This place is fascinating... beautiful nonetheless..." he commented quietly, in awe.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:The cat looked at the rock, unimpressed. "I-it looks like... a rock." He said in his quivering voice. But of course he had to ask. "H-how much?"
now the hard part, Flynn thought to himself. I have no idea what currency they use.
"hmmm," he said, stroking his chin with his paw and looking at the stone. "How's 20 sound?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:
Diceroll wrote:Charisma: 5+1=6 - Salvageable mistake
"Twenty...what?" The cat asked. He raised an eyebrow. He didn't seem to be letting on any and wanted specifics. Not good for Flynn.
Diceroll wrote:Perception: 1+16=17 Expected result
But what Flynn did notice was that the cat had been fiddling with the stack of coins he had on the table. Taking some and running them through his hands as he let them clatter onto the table. The metallic coins varied in three colors. Bright yellow, gray, and brown.
Ian wrote:
Diceroll wrote:Charisma:1+1=2 Complete Failure
"Look kid. This is the second." Holding up two fingers for emphasis. "Second time someone has woke me up for no good reason. My job is to open the door for people who NEED to get through. if you want some sympathy than go the bar down the road." He shook his head. "Or leave back out where you can from. For all I care, just Leave ME Alone. I swear, the third guy that wakes we up will NOT be leaving in one piece." The tiger closed his eyes once again. And that was that.
Scraps wrote: Scraps burst through the door and was outside. Disgruntled shouts of anger could be heard behind him. Since his eyes were used to the florescent lights and didn't adjust yet, all he could see was blackness in front of him.
---West: ???
---East: ???
---South: ???
Black fox wrote:
Diceroll wrote:Agility: 1+2=3 Complete Failure...
Scratch/Jones wrote:The path they took was long and straight. As they walked, the crystals on the walls became less and less frequent. The tunnel continued to widen. A brighter light was coming at the end of the tunnel. Not as bright as sunlight but still pretty bright, with a slightly blue hue to it. (Sorry for the stall, wanted to finish the map before you guys got there >_<)
OoC:(Dicerolls are back! And unrigged. (cause i kinda rigged them at the beginning...). Oh! And maps should be here...shortly)

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:
Diceroll wrote:Charisma: 5+1=6 - Salvageable mistake
"Twenty...what?" The cat asked. He raised an eyebrow. He didn't seem to be letting on any and wanted specifics. Not good for Flynn.
Diceroll wrote:Perception: 1+16=17 Expected result
But what Flynn did notice was that the cat had been fiddling with the stack of coins he had on the table. Taking some and running them through his hands as he let them clatter onto the table. The metallic coins varied in three colors. Bright yellow, gray, and brown.
"twenty yellows, my good man," Flynn responded after noticing the coins, hopefully the colors were common slang for them. and the yellow coins were the highest value here. "you think the luck is worth less than that?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian clenched his fists before exhaling and giving a grin "Thank you for some time out of your ever busy schedule. Have a nice day..." he turned and exited, padding, or rather marching towards the direction Trip ran off to, pulling a pack of gum from his collar, and popping a piece into his muzzle, chewing the stress away
Pet Friendly:
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Scratch/Jones wrote:The path they took was long and straight. As they walked, the crystals on the walls became less and less frequent. The tunnel continued to widen. A brighter light was coming at the end of the tunnel. Not as bright as sunlight but still pretty bright, with a slightly blue hue to it. (Sorry for the stall, wanted to finish the map before you guys got there >_<)
Scratch narrowed her eyes on the crystal she was holding, wondering if she could get it to shine brighter for a moment. She tried squeezing it, then rubbing it, then scratching it with her claw...
Roarin wrote:OoC:(Dicerolls are back! And unrigged. (cause i kinda rigged them at the beginning...). Oh! And maps should be here...shortly)
(( Good, I missed them. ))
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

[quote="Roarin"]

[quote="Scraps"] Scraps burst through the door and was outside. Disgruntled shouts of anger could be heard behind him. Since his eyes were used to the florescent lights and didn't adjust yet, all he could see was blackness in front of him.
---West: ???
---East: ???
---South: ???

Scraps turned west and kept running. He called back to where he hoped the fox was, "Hey dude you still with me?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Scratch narrowed her eyes on the crystal she was holding, wondering if she could get it to shine brighter for a moment. She tried squeezing it, then rubbing it, then scratching it with her claw...
Harrison looked over Scratches shoulder and saw what she was doing.
"What are ye doin'?" he grinned "This ain't a genie lamp ye know..."
He looked forward "Wonder what's in front, looks like a larger chamber, probably a section of the underground settlement."

My RP Characters