HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Moon Howler

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by The Moon Howler »

Roarin wrote:
valerio wrote: "Oh, don't worry, I *love* mortal things. Would you like me to possess you, too? i have a couple of ideas for such a *nice* romantic comedy between the two of you...
By that time Flint had detached Martin's hand from his collar. The canine shook his head and sighed. "How bout let's not do that."
Martin growled "I agree. It ain't be fun at all."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

valerio wrote: "Why, at my family's of course! Time to return your kind hospitality for tonight."
Tacitē blushed slightly, "Thank you so much!" She wrote, wolfing down the rest of her breakfast, "This will be a big day! First I visit the village all day, then perform tonight for Spencers, then stay with your family!" Tacitē scribed again, "I cannot wait to meet everyone." she finished, leaving the pad on the table briefly as she deposited her flatware on the counter to be collected, then returned to Virgil
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"Cool! Let me try!" Reginald tried to lick his own arm...then made a face as he stuck out a tongue covered with hairs. "Ew! GROSS!"
"Heh. Guess it's not really a dog thing, then. You guys just take real baths."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Seth wrote:"So I've been told", Adrian shrugged, "regardless there's no way I'd be thinking about adopting pups if it wasn't with them."
Marygospel nodded. "Then I know it will be safe with you. One month and I'll be ready to deliver. And you three shall be present, the first impressions must come from you or there won't be a bond at all, Adrian."
---
Esper wrote:Tacitē blushed slightly, "Thank you so much!" She wrote, wolfing down the rest of her breakfast, "This will be a big day! First I visit the village all day, then perform tonight for Spencers, then stay with your family!" Tacitē scribed again, "I cannot wait to meet everyone." she finished, leaving the pad on the table briefly as she deposited her flatware on the counter to be collected, then returned to Virgil
"All right! Now we go meet our local guardian. Are you in for a scary surprise?"
---
"You could bathe me *anytime*," Alyse whispered.
Reginald having not heard her, stood up. "Now let's go!" he was hopping and pulling the cat's arm
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

After a silent pause Flint spoke up again. "Course you can always possess Martin.". The dog grinned. "Not sure it'll be fun for him. But it'll be fun for me.". Saying the word 'possess' sounded weird to Flint. Probably cause people/pets don't use that word in regular conversation. Course, they were on Meriweather Island, and Flint had his suspicions that he left 'regular' on a dock back in the states
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Martin gave Flint a deadly glare. "You just beg to be tied up, don't you?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

J-Li let out a dramtical sigh. "Ah, how I like these bikerings between mortals! And Martin," he waved a plumed finger to the GSD. "You really have a weird idea of a friendship, you know? Tut-tut."
Last edited by valerio on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"You could bathe me *anytime*," Alyse whispered.
Reginald having not heard her, stood up. "Now let's go!" he was hopping and pulling the cat's arm
Levi managed to whisper "Maybe later," before being pulled along by Reginald.

"Hold up, Reg. I've gota stretch a little before we get started."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Alyse's eyes flashed with renewed interest.
Reginald said, "Cool! Can i stretch too?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Of course. wouldn't want you to pull a muscle. How would you expend your energy then?"
Levi then began to stretch a little, starting with his legs.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:"So I've been told", Adrian shrugged, "regardless there's no way I'd be thinking about adopting pups if it wasn't with them."
Marygospel nodded. "Then I know it will be safe with you. One month and I'll be ready to deliver. And you three shall be present, the first impressions must come from you or there won't be a bond at all, Adrian."
Adrian nodded back, I look forward to it.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Reginald imitated the cat, step by step
---
"Good. Come to the beach dinner, tonight. We'll introduce you as the new parent to everyone. Now go, before your crazy mates begin to burn their feet."
Michael and Murphy were literally jumping on the spot, now.
---
Gilestra addressed the ocelot. "Now I am going to unlock your memories, or at least, try to. Since the process can be traumatic in certain cases, I'll make sure to open the most fragile barriers. In the meantime, you will describe what you are seeing to the others. Got me so far, Shadow?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"Good. Come to the beach dinner, tonight. We'll introduce you as the new parent to everyone. Now go, before your crazy mates begin to burn their feet."
Michael and Murphy were literally jumping on the spot, now.
Sounds good, see you there. He turned to Michael and Humphrey, "what's next ?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"We teach you how to make bread!" both brothers said, dragging him away.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:J-Li let out a dramtical sigh. "Ah, how I like these bikerings between mortals! And Martin," he waved a plumed finger to the GSD. "You really have a weird idea of a friendship, you know? Tut-tut."
Flint chuckled. "Heh. It's kinda what we do. Martin starts by making an empty threat.". He shot a grin at the shepherd as he said that. "Then I'll finish off with an obnoxious but accurate comment. An example would be: I've been chased by NY cops, Chicago detectives and very very dull police dogs.". Flint put his left hand on his heart. "Never been caught. Ever. So I have very high doubts.". Poking Martin in the ribs. "You can catch me.". Lightly taunting the shepherd.

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

"I am not a 'police dog'! They are no match for those like me!" Martin crossed his arms on his chest "I am a mercenary guard dog. Trained by the best, served with the best, guarded various kinds of creatures." He looked at the spirit "That includes fighting with golems, where I was given the job to guard another dog - Harrison Jones."

My RP Characters
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

valerio wrote: "All right! Now we go meet our local guardian. Are you in for a scary surprise?"
Tacite grinned and wrote, "Yes sir! absolutely!" she handed the pad to Virgil and scaled his front and came to a rest at the lycaon's shoulder. she pointed out heroically, in a gesture that said, "Let us venture forth!"
valerio

Post by valerio »

As they walked out of the humans' laboratories and forward to his village, Virgil said, "Sorry for not piggyriding, but I'd like to save my energies this time. So, I see you're one who's gutsy: is it because you a ferret or something else?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"We teach you how to make bread!" both brothers said, dragging him away.
Awesome! I've always wanted to learn to cook I just never had the time when I was competing.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Reginald imitated the cat, step by step
Once Levi had finished stretching completely, he said, "alright. Let's get going. and let's lay low for a little wile, find a fence or something to practice vaulting over instead of taking to the rooftops."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"We will do turns at home with you to take care of the cub," Michael said.
"We already know how to hunt and housekeeping," Murphy added. "So we shall start with something easy for you."
"Not that much: Salisgrave's bread is a specialty, doing it properly is important to show one doesn't waste wheat."
"We don't grow wheat here, did you know?"
---
Reginald ran out. "We don't have these things called 'fences' here. What's that? But if it's something to jump, we could ask for help!" And before Levi had a chance to speak, the young dog howled. "OTIS! We need help!"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:"I am not a 'police dog'! They are no match for those like me!" Martin crossed his arms on his chest "I am a mercenary guard dog. Trained by the best, served with the best, guarded various kinds of creatures." He looked at the spirit "That includes fighting with golems, where I was given the job to guard another dog - Harrison Jones."
"Hey." Flint raised his hands in the air. "Didn't said you weren't good. Just sayin I've never been beat." On another note.
"Wait... Harrison Jones, as in... Indiana Jones?"

(OcC: Harrison Ford, Indiana Jones. I see what you did there. :D )

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:"Hey." Flint raised his hands in the air. "Didn't said you weren't good. Just sayin I've never been beat." On another note.
"Wait... Harrison Jones, as in... Indiana Jones?"

(OcC: Harrison Ford, Indiana Jones. I see what you did there. :D )
"No!" Martin shook his head "Harrison Jones as the Half-wolf, named Harrison Jones." the shepherd raised an eyebrow "The only canine I respect so far."

(OOC: He's in your RP, remember?)

~~~~~~

The sound of a helicopter was heard close to The Green Ring village. The majority of the wolves were outside to see the flying machine.
A wolf in ceremonial garment came to Balkan's Hut and called
"Ambassador Balkan!" Valken spoke "The time has come for you to leave this village once more and send the news to the rest of Tricana!"
Balkan turned towards the entrance of the hut, then looked at the others "It's time!"
The half-wolf came outside and saluted the chieftain of the wolves "Chieftain Valken, me and my companions are ready to depart. Four of your warriors however want to join me as personal protectors."
"I see..." The chieftain nodded "Very well, I will approve that! Now come, your flying machine just arrived!"
The chieftain headed towards the gates of the village. Balkan motioned the rest to follow as he headed after the chieftain himself.

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Randy wagged his tail in delight as he got wind of the latest news, which was definetly what he needed to hear to soothe his anxious heart.

''Hey thanks brother!'' Randy said as his eyes glistened with enthusiasm, following the half wolf. He turned to face Shaman Koros. ''Wow, finally I get to meet my wife. I hope you know what to explain to her 'cause I don't!'' Randy said, laughing a little.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Aww, what? You don't respect me?". Fint asked with a sly grin, even though he already knew the answer to that. "What do I have to earn that?". His tone and the fact that he was chuckling lightly made it sound more like a game.

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:"Aww, what? You don't respect me?". Fint asked with a sly grin, even though he already knew the answer to that. "What do I have to earn that?". His tone and the fact that he was chuckling lightly made it sound more like a game.
The stone look on Martin's face would've been enough answer of a answer, but even so, he responded "As a matter of fact - yes, you're still just on 'acceptable' level. In other words - you still have a lot of work if you want my respect."

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Reginald ran out. "We don't have these things called 'fences' here. What's that? But if it's something to jump, we could ask for help!" And before Levi had a chance to speak, the young dog howled. "OTIS! We need help!"
"heh. never done vaults over a snake before. Should be interesting."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:The stone look on Martin's face would've been enough answer of a answer, but even so, he responded "As a matter of fact - yes, you're still just on 'acceptable' level. In other words - you still have a lot of work if you want my respect."
"Eh." Flint shrugged and turned his back to Martin. "With life full of dog days, who needs respect?" He said blandly in an offhand manner. "I do stuff cause I want to. I'm not lookin for anyone's approval." The white haired dog raised his hands in the air and stretched. "I respect some people, but I'm not gonna bend over backwards just to please others." He turned back around, a grin on his face. "In the words of Frankie Sinatra. I do it 'My way!' ". Saying the last two words in an unnaturally deep, singsong voice.

After a few seconds Flint shrugged again and looked at his wrist. "Mr. Meyers is probably waiting for us. We should get goin." And started down the street without giving Martin time to answer.

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

The immense snake's head emerged from the pebbly beach a moment later. "What's the matter, mammal pup?"
Reginald quickly explained the situation. the blue-scaled titanboa sighed. "Well, at least it's innocous enough." She then turned her attention to Levi. "What do you need me to do?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"all you have to do is sit there and we'll jump over you. Well, we'll vault over you, which means we'll be pushing off of you with our paws about half way through the jump," he explained... then he paused. "You know, I'm used to vaulting things a bit... smaller."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Otis nodded. "I don't need to emerge completely. Just tell me how my body should be extended. There is enough room, after all. Humans say I could crush a thing called 'Tyrannosaurus'. Sounds awesome."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Just straight across, like a downed tree. We really only need maybe three feet of you for this, so give us a straight three feet and we'll get started."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The serpent did as asked. "You may begin."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"alright then. First, I'll demonstrate what I'll be teaching you, but don't try it just yet. I have to make sure you won't hurt yourself, after all."
with that, he took a few steps back before running at the snake. shortly before reaching her, he jumped up and towards her. He planted his paws about halfway over the snake and pulled his legs up and between his arms, pushing himself the rest of the way over her form and landing on his feet. He then did the same back the other way.
"That was what's called a 'Kong' vault. vaults are for times when there's something you want to jump over, but you can't quite get over it in one bound."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Reginald's eyes flashed. he definitely looked like a cat before pouncing.
With admirable dexterity, he too did a perfect 'Kong Vault' -but he did even more: upon repeating the maneuver backwards, the GSD used his momentum to end with a perfect somersault!
The young dog shook himself and asked, "How did I go??"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"great, actually..." he said. then he lightly smacked Reg's head as he said, "but I said not to try it yet," and stuck out his tongue.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Reg stuck out his own tongue. "Ha! bet I can do better than you this time!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"probably. You know, between you and Cassius, I'm starting to feel a bit inadequate."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Koros looked at the big helicopter. "Humans' ingenuity will never cease to amaze me. They surely know how to compensate their lack of magic."
---
Reginald patted Levi's back. "Nah, you're still the best. no one ever outran Cassius, and I still can't climb up a pipe. So, what else do we do?"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

valerio wrote:As they walked out of the humans' laboratories and forward to his village, Virgil said, "Sorry for not piggyriding, but I'd like to save my energies this time. So, I see you're one who's gutsy: is it because you a ferret or something else?"
Tacitē nodded at Virgil, whistling in a positive response, "It is because you are a good friend and I feel comfortable with you as well as the fact that I am a ferret" she wrote, scanning the greenery for the village, humming happily