A Friendly Forum

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Beagle

Re: A Friendly Forum

Post by Beagle »

I can get along with anyone as long as they respect me. I might be really extroverted, but I can talk about anything with anyone. Growing up in a small town, I've found that (for me, at least) it's actually easier making conversation with someone you know absolutely nothing about. Part of the human experience is learning about things you'd never know about otherwise unless you became friends with a person who holds that interest. I've probably learned more about Europe from 44R0NM10 than I have from my history classes; did you know that the windshield of a car is actually called a windscreen over in Britain?

Of course there will always be people who are jerks or are just so different that it just wouldn't work, but that happens. If you're upset and they can't be bothered with you, ask yourself this: "If they can't handle me at my worst, why do they deserve me at my best?" A real friend will be there for anything, rain or shine, and diamonds are found in the rough, as the saying goes.

I know I can be pretty darn sketch about returning messages, but I will always make an effort to be there when someone needs me. Of course I'm busy, one email with my five-page college resume will tell anyone that, but I'm not so concieted about myself that I feel like nothing or no one else matters except my own success.

Moral of the story: Some people suck, but not all of them do. Sometimes feelings will get hurt, but one true friend is worth more than ten fake ones.

Probably a reason why I like this forum is because members are expected to treat one another with respect if they want to stay a member. Also, there's so much to talk about so I can usually babble on about anything. :3
Let me tell you about Homestuck.
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

Beagle wrote:Of course there will always be people who are jerks or are just so different that it just wouldn't work, but that happens.
I resent this, a little. = P

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Dissension wrote:
Beagle wrote:Of course there will always be people who are jerks or are just so different that it just wouldn't work, but that happens.
I resent this, a little. = P
Wait, what? XD I don't understand?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Diss believes he's a jerk.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Steven can think what he wants, but he's a sweetie and the jerk thing is a total facade. XD
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Total sweetie.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

I'm sure he is.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Zukio

Post by Zukio »

I find it hard to believe Diss can be a jerk. Also I think it's impossible for someone to be perpetually a jerk. You have to be kind eventually.
I like Pie!!!
Go ahead and send me a message, maybe we could talk about pie!
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

See, Diss? You're fooling no one.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!