HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by xhunterko »

Nora was busy looking at the chapel.

"Huh, oh, no, it's just up in the bell tower," she said.
------------------------------------------------------

"Well, as for my secret, heh, I just watch my dad," Mitch said.
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

"Then let's go get my stuff." he said while running off stopping after a while"Um... where exactly is the bell tower?" he asked
Not one single person on this earth is perfect,learning to accept that however is a struggle few can understand
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Nora pointed at the chapel that came into view after they came into the clearing.

"Just up there," she said, "Come on it's easy to get in now."
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

"Okay lead the way one question are there any Animal Control officers in any part of this forest?I want to avoid them." said Souske while following Nora
Not one single person on this earth is perfect,learning to accept that however is a struggle few can understand
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I highly doubt it dear, we mostly control this area," she said headed toward the front of the building, "In fact, this is mostly feral territory any way."
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

"Good I'd rather not go back to those humans who adopted me."Said Souske as they entered the chapel
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Nora just gave a shake of her head.

"Not all of them are bad," she said, making their way to the back, "Heh, if it weren't for the efforts of some of the local ones, we wouldn't be here, heh. As for not going back. You may as well be able to stay here. There are rooms off to the side."
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Jessica tried two sniff out where the other two pets were hiding... unfortunately she was never that good at tracking. So she just decided to run to one of the tree gatherings, perhaps the one with Archy.
(OOC: tag's not all that fun in this type of RP :lol: )
Archimedes was... not really gonna be able to hide. His white fur stood out like a sore thumb. So, he quickly dropped out of the tree and bolted off as fast as he could, headed away from the others and moving to arc around the park.

Nate, for his part, just stayed put. He was well hidden among the shadows, bark and branches in the trees.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

It was becoming obvious to Ian that he wasn't going to catch any of the faster pet, he was going to have to get creative. I hope this works, otherwise I'm just gonna look dumb.. He pretended to trip over some tree roots and went down in a heap. He layed there for a couple seconds before sitting up, "Guys I think I twisted my ankle, can someone give me a hand getting up?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

"Well I guess humans are nicer here in the states than over in London but let's not talk about that." said Souske,"Wow this chapel it looks beautiful." he said"Just one question where is everyone else this is a village right?"
Last edited by Ace11 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"The village is actually the other way," Nora said pointing, "This old chapel was here before we got here." She started up the stairs behind the altar.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"Well lets start heading back guys." Lance said as he finished drying off and began to walk back the way they had came. Two pits of dead bodies, this is just way to much for me. Yet its really fascinating at the same time. I wonder what else we'll find down here? He thought to himself as he walked.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Let's hope it won't be a nest of hostile tresure robbers or something... Though we'll be having the king of warriors to defend us!" Rikki leaned against Mitch, giving him her best girlish look.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Seth wrote:It was becoming obvious to Ian that he wasn't going to catch any of the faster pet, he was going to have to get creative. I hope this works, otherwise I'm just gonna look dumb.. He pretended to trip over some tree roots and went down in a heap. He layed there for a couple seconds before sitting up, "Guys I think I twisted my ankle, can someone give me a hand getting up?"
Hearing the cry of a friend in need, Jessica immediately skidded to a halt and turned to go back to help.
when she got back to Ian, she knelt down. "Oh no. Do you need any ice? We could help you back to the vet if you need it." She sounded a bit worried, but it was more her overly helpful nature than actual concern for Ian's health. After all, it was only a twisted ankle.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch grabbed his torch and followed behind Lance.

"Oh please, I'm not that good," Mitch said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Bel and I could train you. My mate may be clumsy at times, but he's good with building weapons out of the most improbable materials. He's got some McGuyver in him. I can teach you something about self-defense. In fact, I could teach your peers something to help you fight your enemies."
The wolf stuck out his tongue at Valiant. I am not *that* clums--whoops!" and then he tripped and fell against the wolfdog, pinning him to the ground.
Rikki giggled. Valiant drummed his fingers on the rock floor. "Luv, please, I think we should choose a better moment and place to get romantic."
Belisarius blushed as he got up. "Sorry."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Eh heh. What I meant though was, I'm not 'warrior king' good," Mitch said, stifling a giggle, "Now my dad, heh, I clearly remember seeing my dad take out three orinization members before being tazed. Heh."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Nu? So, you'll become one. Give yourself some trust, Mitch." And with that she held his paw.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Heh, hopefully, it runs in the family, or so they say, heh," Mitch said, holding hers back. Then they came up to the angel statue again. The angel statue was apparently part of a shrine that had a small pool of water that he hadn't noticed the first time.

"Huh, that thing again?" Mitch questioned, then, curious, he peered into the water with his torch and noticed another pull chain. He looked at Rikki with a glint in his eye.

"Shall I?" He asked.
Last edited by xhunterko on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Be my guest."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Heh, might never get another chance. He thought. Mitch reached down in the water and pulled the chain.

*ka-chunk*

Stone against stone was heard grinding against itself farther up ahead. As if one were descending on another.

"That, is, so, cool!" He said.

"I wonder what it did though?" He asked.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Nate stayed where he was and watched, ready to call for an ambulance.

Archy stopped and looked back from where he was. The other dogs in the shelter ALWAYS faked injuries to trick him.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Seth wrote:It was becoming obvious to Ian that he wasn't going to catch any of the faster pet, he was going to have to get creative. I hope this works, otherwise I'm just gonna look dumb.. He pretended to trip over some tree roots and went down in a heap. He layed there for a couple seconds before sitting up, "Guys I think I twisted my ankle, can someone give me a hand getting up?"
Hearing the cry of a friend in need, Jessica immediately skidded to a halt and turned to go back to help.
when she got back to Ian, she knelt down. "Oh no. Do you need any ice? We could help you back to the vet if you need it." She sounded a bit worried, but it was more her overly helpful nature than actual concern for Ian's health. After all, it was only a twisted ankle.
"I think I'll be ok could you just give me a hand standing up? I'll be fine from there." Ian held out a paw to Jessica
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Sure thing," she said as she grabbed Ian's paw and helped him up.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Heh, might never get another chance. He thought. Mitch reached down in the water and pulled the chain.

*ka-chunk*

Stone against stone was heard grinding against itself farther up ahead. As if one were descending on another.

"That, is, so, cool!" He said.

"I wonder what it did though?" He asked.
"Need any help?" belisarius asked
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I don't suppose you know what this chain activated?" Mitch said
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Sure thing," she said as she grabbed Ian's paw and helped him up.
Ian took her paw and pulled himself up, "Thanks Jess. Oh and by the way, you're it!" with that Ian took off across the park towards Archy and Nate.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Belisarius shook his head, as he bent down to help the red panda.
Valiant looked around nervously. "I just hope there are no hidden rolling rocks ready to squash us."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh please, that only happens in movies," Mitch said, with a hand on a hip, "Any ideas Bel?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Whatever it may be, I think that it's not a trap, or it would not let us come so far."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Yeah, I think your right, huh. The chain's not pulling back either," Mitch said, "Must retract later or by some other mechanism. Hm. Maybe we'll find out farther ahead."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"Lets just hope its nothing that involves dead bodies. I think I have had enough of that today, thank you very much." Lance said as he walked onwards down the path they had taken.
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

Souske followed after Nora"You should see the chapels in London."he said while climbing up the stairs"And those rooms how much do they cost?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"It's an abandoned chapel dear," Nora said, stopping at a flight, "You could claim the whole thing. Heh, one feral did. But she's left a while ago so there's no fear. As for those in London, heh, maybe sometime. But, have you ever seen a Hindu temple?" She climbed up to the bell room.

"All right, here we are," she said, pointing to the basket that had his things. Since the hawk's vacancy, they had turned the place into a little shrine.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Seth wrote:Ian took her paw and pulled himself up, "Thanks Jess. Oh and by the way, you're it!" with that Ian took off across the park towards Archy and Nate.
"wh... hey, no fair! A friend in need is my only weakness!" she said as she ran after him.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

Souske rushed forward and grabbed his items"Thanks for keeping these safe for me."he said while searching through his supplies for a knife"And nope haven't been to a Hindu temple but I have been to the Sistine Chapel.Um do you have a knife or know how to take a collar off?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Ian kept running in the same direction, "I think you're just jealous you didn't think of it!"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, they are really fantastic, lot's of places for us little critters to hide," she said, "Now, yes, I do know how to take a collar off. HOWEVER. Are you one hundred percent, absolutely certain, completely positive you want to do that?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Belisarius started pulling with all his strength. "I think it's giving in now..." he said through gritted teeth. Behind him, Valiant sighed dreamily. "Watch and suffer, Lance dear."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Seth wrote:Ian kept running in the same direction, "I think you're just jealous you didn't think of it!"
"I didn't need to think of it cause I caught you anyway," she replied.
She decided to turn her attention towards Archy now, so this didn't turn into a two player game of tag.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets