HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by simple things »

As she felt the soft breath on her ear, her eyes opened slowly. She smiled when she looked up to Balkan standing so very close to her. “Hey, what are you doing out of bed?” She asked, before she her smiled widened, and she lopped her arm around the half-wolf’s neck, pulling him in closely for a sweet short kiss. As oblivious as she was, she looped her leg under Balkan’s leg, causing him to fall over right onto the bed. As Charlie just climbed over the male and pressed her forehead down onto his, she stopped to listen closely.

She slowly turned her head around to see another small fluffy dog standing before the two. 'Oh...darn it.'

Oh…uh. Hello there, Randy…” She said with a look of disbelief, as he cleared her throat, and sat back up on the bed, pulling Balkan up and dusting him off slowly. “Yeah so this is Balkan…I’m sure you two have met…” She continued to talk awkwardly.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

"It's mornin' al-" Balkan began, but was quickly interrupted by Charlie. He was a bit surprised from her actions, but he didn't mind at all. The only thing that worried him is how the others would've reacted right now.

As she helped him stand up to sitting position, he grinned and gave her another quick kiss on the cheek "No need ta worry about it, Charlie, we're all friends here." He looked at the Spitz "Right, Randy?"

~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:Flint wasn't sure if he was more shocked or annoyed at what Mr. Meyers said, but either way, it left him gaping for a few seconds. After recovering his motor skills he yelled the first thing that came to mind. "Where do you even get the rope?!" Rushing after two as he did so. He wasn't sure if his question was heard, but it was one that wasn't meant to be answered anyways (kinda like Peanut's question where he said "How is that even a thing here?!").
But trying to pick someone's pocket a second time? After a failed attempt? Amateur mistake. I mean, c'mon, THAT should be the real crime
After Flint got out, Mr. Meyer closed the door and locked it and he trio headed for the elevator and down to the restaurant.

Martin looked at Flint once more and grinned, winking, while the old notary was cleaning his glasses.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Randy nodded briefly. ''Yup! In fact, he's like a brother to my mate Salina, so I guess that makes us relatives!....Well..Almost!'' Randy said, smiling through his anxiety to meet his wife.

''Sooo Balkan....are we ready to set out to Salisgrave yet?'' the smaller Spitz asked eagerly.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Not really. I prefer the hands on approach," she said with a chuckle.
"Then you will be needing an animal partner, unless you are highly trained...say, at Chuck Norris Level. Some natives can be dangerous, given the chance, and like the woman in a divorce trial, they are *always* right."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Shadowclaw literally jumped so high from the surprising voice, that he actually reached the ceiling of the hut and grabbed onto it, but due him being too heavy to hold himself, he fell on the ground, accidentally landing on his back, looking at the grinning rabbit above him.
"Why did you do that?" Shadowclaw asked "You scared me!"
The shaman rabbit was holding his tummy whila laughing. "Come on, where would be the *fun* in that, had I warned you?"
Gahr looked at the scene with terrified eyes and hackles raised. When he understood the demon would not emerge, he wiped his brow while blowing with relief.
---
Seth wrote:"Oh I'm sure your sister would love to hear that.", his voice was practiacally dripping with sarcasm.
"Actually, I am," Michela said. "I mean, I've seen Terranova dogs broken in two by those two, and you actually won their love. You and I will have to talk with the girls. I want to know your secret."
"And so this means you're my uncle now?" one of the cubs, a female, said.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"Then you will be needing an animal partner, unless you are highly trained...say, at Chuck Norris Level. Some natives can be dangerous, given the chance, and like the woman in a divorce trial, they are *always* right."
"Did you need to specify the divorce trial part?" She asked with a smile.
right at this point, drake pulled a knife out of hi pocket and threw it at his wife's head. She caught the handle with the blade an inch from her head.
"believe me," Drake said, "as long as I'm with her we can handle any threat we need to. You don't travel as much as we do without picking up a thing or two from the locals."
(OOC: I figure that since they aren't my main, I can make them as awesome as I want. also, let's not forget that Levi has knocked on Alyse's door and is waiting outside. assuming of course that it's closed and Levi doesn't feel right just entering.)
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Balkan shook his head "As soon as our ride comes, speakin' of which..." The half-wolf stood up and walked outside "All of you - gather around me!" he said in the wolf's tongue.

The four wolves immediately surrounded him.
"Speak, Ambassador!" Ulv saluted

Balkan shook his head "Only Balkan when we're just us seven, Ulv. That goes for all of you!" he said "I have a request to make. You might not like it and I won't force you. I want only those I can trust to come with me on this." the half-wolf finished and stepped back.

The six shared looks and began whispering to each other, discussing his proposal. After a minute or two, the wolves turned around and Vex stepped forward "Balkan, we know each other for some time now and you've earned our respect! You know we'll raise both mug and weapon in your name."
It was Ur that stepped forward next "You know us well, Balkan, as well as we know you. You trust us as we trust you and this is something that none can deny!"
Ulv stepped forward "You always helped us whenever you could and did not want anything in return. You saved our lives more than once as well. When we hunted under you, we always returned full of food for the village. We will do anything for you!"
Then it was Varg's turn to step towards the half-wolf "But what you ask now is something new, strange, dangerous even. Who knows what could happen if we come!" He looked at the other three and grinned "But what kind of wolves we'll be to cower before such a task?" he announced loudly "We're with you Balkan!" The wolf shouted cheerfully and howled, followed by the other three.

Only the two shamans remained still, smiling.
Balkan looked at them. They both just shook their heads and walked away. Balkan understood them - they wanted to finish their training here. It was their choice and he had to respect it.

The half-wolf turned back to the four cheering wolves "Alright, wolves, prepare yourselves!"
The four wolves saluted ans rushed back to their huts to prepare for the journey.

"You sure inspired them, Balky." Dimitar commented as the wolves went away. The man was sitting on the ground and was leaning on the wall "You have 40 minutes to prepare yourselves. I'll meet you all at the meadow. 'Till then, boy!" He stood up and headed towards the gates.

Balkan just sighed, smiling, and headed back in.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote: "Actually, I am," Michela said. "I mean, I've seen Terranova dogs broken in two by those two, and you actually won their love. You and I will have to talk with the girls. I want to know your secret."
"And so this means you're my uncle now?" one of the cubs, a female, said.
"Well uh...that's...well..." Adrian looked at the brothers hoping for some kind of help.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

And then it happened. For the first time since they met, Michael and Humphrey looked at the pup with warm smile under serious eyes. And when they spoke, there was not a trace of the fun-loving males, but pride as Michael said, "Yes, he is."
"And one day you guys will have your own cousins to play with," Humphrey added. And there was no mistake in the tenderness he showed at the corgi, as if nothing could have been more natural to them.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Well there ya go kiddo, I guess I'm your new uncle.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:
After Flint got out, Mr. Meyer closed the door and locked it and he trio headed for the elevator and down to the restaurant.

Martin looked at Flint once more and grinned, winking, while the old notary was cleaning his glasses.
"Stop that." Flint said, annoyed. His ears flattened and twitched in annoyance. He looked away and grumbled something about not being scared of anything.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Levi stood there for a second staring before he was replaced by a trail of dust leading off of the roof.
He had made his way to her this houses drain pipe, down, and back to Alyse's house. He knocked on her door, hoping the lady with the rolling pin hadn't followed him.
The door opened, showing a smiling Reginald. "Did you two have fun? Cassius is so funny when he starts trying to kill someone! Alyse is making breakfast. Do you you like pancakes and syrup?"
---
"If you're serious, lad," Michela said, "Go to Florence's. She's pregnant and she lost her mate as of recently. She'll be happy to consider giving you guys her litter. Then all of you go to the shaman, you'll be needing to know if the spirits bless this union. If yes, after that go to talk to Mr. Spencers: if you're property, you'll be needing his help to become a full citizen of Tricana." She bent down and kissed his head fur. "I hope everything goes all right."
The two brothers went all 'squeee!'...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:The door opened, showing a smiling Reginald. "Did you two have fun? Cassius is so funny when he starts trying to kill someone! Alyse is making breakfast. Do you you like pancakes and syrup?"
"Yeah, we had a good run and a nice talk. It was fun 'til he got clobbered with a rolling pin," the cat said smiling as he entered. "and of course I like pancakes and syrup."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Then come in," Alyse's voice said, from the kitchen. "I cooked a big batch, we need to regain a *lot* of energies. In fact, I am surprised you had any strength in you left. Oh, and sorry for Cassius."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Could you hold on a minute. I'm left my collar in your room, and I believe it's rude to eat naked."
with that, he headed up to get his collar and returned shortly after with his neck no longer bare.
He entered the kitchen, saying, "I always have more energy when defending a lady's honor. and my life. survival instincts helped too."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Glad to hear it." Alyse put the last of the hot pancakes in one plate and sat down. "Come, you two, and fill yourselves up. My owners will be back this evening, and we'll eat enough fish to grow gills."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"that sounds like cat heaven," Levi said as he sat down and grabbed his first helping of pancakes.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"So, I take it you'll be happy to help her clean them before cooking? She hates lazy guests."
"But you don't do anything at home!" Reginald said between mouthfuls. They way he was wolfing down his food, one would think *he* just ran up a roof.
Alyse placed her paw over her chest. "That's because I can't risk getting hurt. I'm the family's best income after the fishing activity."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"and to be quite fair, she did specify guests," he said after swallowing a mouthful of pancake. "and of course I'll help." he then took a sip of whatever drink was provided if there was one. otherwise he ate more.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote: "If you're serious, lad," Michela said, "Go to Florence's. She's pregnant and she lost her mate as of recently. She'll be happy to consider giving you guys her litter. Then all of you go to the shaman, you'll be needing to know if the spirits bless this union. If yes, after that go to talk to Mr. Spencers: if you're property, you'll be needing his help to become a full citizen of Tricana." She bent down and kissed his head fur. "I hope everything goes all right."
The two brothers went all 'squeee!'...
Thanks, that means alot coming from their sister. I'm glad you approve.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Good. When you're done, remember that Reggie here needs to burn some calories. Good luck with that."
The young GSD grinned with excitement. "Can we try again that hourpark thing? This time, gravity won't get me!"
---
Michael yanked Adrian and put him onto his shoulders. "Now we go meet Flo!" And with that, he started running!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Good. When you're done, remember that Reggie here needs to burn some calories. Good luck with that."
The young GSD grinned with excitement. "Can we try again that hourpark thing? This time, gravity won't get me!"
"It's 'parkour,' and sure... but let's avoid that neighbor's roof. I think she still has a rolling pin with my name on it."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Mrs Cavendish, you mean?" Alyse poured more soup onto her pancakes. "She's a good lady at heart. Just mind your manners with her around and you'll be safe. Problem is, no one ever understood what is her concept of 'manners'."
---
Roarin wrote:"Stop that." Flint said, annoyed. His ears flattened and twitched in annoyance. He looked away and grumbled something about not being scared of anything.
"Not even of moi?" J-Li said, dramatically putting a broad wing over his chest
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote: Michael yanked Adrian and put him onto his shoulders. "Now we go meet Flo!" And with that, he started running!
I see we're not wasting any time today. I like it.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

valerio wrote: Virgil went and sat down in front of Tacite. He cautiously sniffed the stuff. In a low, conspiratorial voice, he said, "You know, I thought you were joking when you told me about your food. you should totally spend a week at the village, to eat *real* one." Then he scooped up a spoonful of the mash and ate it, going at it cautiously. "Hmm, at least the taste is not real bad. What's in it?"
Tacite picked at the mash momentarily, then scooped her notebook from the table, "The mash is just cornmeal grits boiled in milk and mixed with a little salted butter and nutritional supplements. The pancakes are just pancakes made from a mix, we don't usually get those, but the staff here like me." she took in a mouthful of the grits and wrote again, "And I'd love to spend a week at the village, Mom can just write it off as an experiment." The ferret ate one of the little pancakes with a sly grin
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:
"Not even of moi?" J-Li said, dramatically putting a broad wing over his chest
Flint slowed down, straying back from Martin and Mr. Meyers. He looked sharply at the seagull. "Hey, starled and scared are two very different things.". The dog retorted with a whisper. "Besides, your a supernatural being.". After a few seconds a question crossed his mind. "Do... ghosts ever get scared?". His face now changed to that of a quizzical look.

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Seth wrote:I see we're not wasting any time today. I like it.
"We're planning family!" Humphrey said. "What's more important? Plus, if we don't hurry, everyone will have the whole litter adopted already!"
---
Esper wrote:Tacite picked at the mash momentarily, then scooped her notebook from the table, "The mash is just cornmeal grits boiled in milk and mixed with a little salted butter and nutritional supplements. The pancakes are just pancakes made from a mix, we don't usually get those, but the staff here like me." she took in a mouthful of the grits and wrote again, "And I'd love to spend a week at the village, Mom can just write it off as an experiment." The ferret ate one of the little pancakes with a sly grin
Virgil spread dramatically his arms and bowed solemnly. "Then I shall make sure it is a well-spent week, m'lady." he wolfed another spoongul of cornmeal. "And you *must* start savoring some of our specialties. This stuff will kill your musical talent, eventually," he added with a whisper.
---
Roarin wrote:Flint slowed down, straying back from Martin and Mr. Meyers. He looked sharply at the seagull. "Hey, starled and scared are two very different things.". The dog retorted with a whisper. "Besides, your a supernatural being.". After a few seconds a question crossed his mind. "Do... ghosts ever get scared?". His face now changed to that of a quizzical look.
J-Li seemed to think about that. "Hmm, dunno. Once I met this bespetacled guy, Gus. Really a scaredy sheet of a ghost, but other than that I don't think we are afraid of something. I mean, we are dead, so what could be worse than that?"
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

The sleepy lycanon girl stretched and yawned for a few moments, hearing a few clicks and pops coming from her back. “Ugh” she grunted, before she left to the fountain in the middle of the village. The girls ears perked up at the sound of Balkan’s voice, he spoke a different language that truly intrigued the girl. She gently lay her paw across a wolfs chest, moving along slowly to gently push them aside so she could move along. “I’m sorry, don’t mind me.” She spoke softly as she moved along. Swiftly she undressed herself, and stepped under the clean flowing water. Allowing herself to wash away all of the dirt that may have matted onto her fur, and allowing her fur to become silky smooth yet again.

Once done shaking herself dry, she dressed herself back up in the clothing she had. Yet as she moved freely know, she felt an emptiness without the large hand-guns that stayed strapped to each of her thighs.

As soon as I get back to the room, I’m arming myself to the teeth…” She muttered under her breath.

"So, what was that about, Balkan?" The clean girl spoke as she re-emerged, as she sat back down on the bed.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote: J-Li seemed to think about that. "Hmm, dunno. Once I met this bespetacled guy, Gus. Really a scaredy sheet of a ghost, but other than that I don't think we are afraid of something. I mean, we are dead, so what could be worse than that?"
Flint shrugged. "Nothing I guess...". It did make sense. Once your dead it's not like you could be...dead again. And things worse than death. Nothing that Flint knows of. It's probably something weird and mysterious like...like...
Flint scratched the back of his head. "What about the...". He was trying to recall the name. "Jules Verne Caves.". Remembering the conversation they had yesterday.

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

The ghostly seagull actually *did* shiver at the mention of that place! "Man, unless you have a *serious* case of death wish, just forget they exist! I mean, you could hear about them from the scientists and the locals, but they are so verboten that Spencers hired *rabbits* to keep everyone at bay! Even the eggheads can't get near them! Believe me when I say that even the titanboas won't go on a touristic trip down there! Just. Forget. Them! Or I swear, I'll possess you!"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:The ghostly seagull actually *did* shiver at the mention of that place! "Man, unless you have a *serious* case of death wish, just forget they exist! I mean, you could hear about them from the scientists and the locals, but they are so verboten that Spencers hired *rabbits* to keep everyone at bay! Even the eggheads can't get near them! Believe me when I say that even the titanboas won't go on a touristic trip down there! Just. Forget. Them! Or I swear, I'll possess you!"
Flint nodded, a smile formed out of the corners of his muzzle. "Noted and filed. And I'll take the answer to my question as a definite yes.". The dog sped up so as to catch up to the other. "And I always thought ghosts could only possess inanimate objects."

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

simple things wrote:The sleepy lycanon girl stretched and yawned for a few moments, hearing a few clicks and pops coming from her back. “Ugh” she grunted, before she left to the fountain in the middle of the village. The girls ears perked up at the sound of Balkan’s voice, he spoke a different language that truly intrigued the girl. She gently lay her paw across a wolfs chest, moving along slowly to gently push them aside so she could move along. “I’m sorry, don’t mind me.” She spoke softly as she moved along. Swiftly she undressed herself, and stepped under the clean flowing water. Allowing herself to wash away all of the dirt that may have matted onto her fur, and allowing her fur to become silky smooth yet again.

Once done shaking herself dry, she dressed herself back up in the clothing she had. Yet as she moved freely know, she felt an emptiness without the large hand-guns that stayed strapped to each of her thighs.

As soon as I get back to the room, I’m arming myself to the teeth…” She muttered under her breath.

"So, what was that about, Balkan?" The clean girl spoke as she re-emerged, as she sat back down on the bed.
Balkan grinned "Some friends are comin' along." He said "So to say - person'l guards. Both yer and mine."

~~~~~~
valerio wrote: The shaman rabbit was holding his tummy whila laughing. "Come on, where would be the *fun* in that, had I warned you?"
Gahr looked at the scene with terrified eyes and hackles raised. When he understood the demon would not emerge, he wiped his brow while blowing with relief.
A mighty, echoing laughter boomed in Gahr's head ["Ba-ha-ha-ha! That was amusing. Even though I shouldn't allow such things to happen, at times like this the opportunity for fun is just too great to pass!"]
Shadowclaw hissed and stood up "That wasn't fun!" he crossed his arms on his chest "So, you were going to help me, right?"

~~~~~~

Martin looked at Flint as he caught up
"Hey, are you talking to yourself?"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:Gahr looked at the scene with terrified eyes and hackles raised. When he understood the demon would not emerge, he wiped his brow while blowing with relief.
A mighty, echoing laughter boomed in Gahr's head ["Ba-ha-ha-ha! That was amusing. Even though I shouldn't allow such things to happen, at times like this the opportunity for fun is just too great to pass!"]
Shadowclaw hissed and stood up "That wasn't fun!" he crossed his arms on his chest "So, you were going to help me, right?"[/quote]
"Sure. But you must be of help too. Are you rested and ready to cooperate?"

>Just have mercy, demon. That rabbit will be the death of us,>
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Martin looked at Flint as he caught up
"Hey, are you talking to yourself?"
In answer to that, the invisible seagull...submersed into the canine's body, until it had completely disappeared.
A moment later, Flint stopped dead in his tracks, rigid in the act of taking a step. Then the dog turned and saluted smartly. "Oh, nossir! I was just *singing* to myself. "It's a small world/after all..."
Last edited by valerio on Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Moon Howler

Martin frowned at the dog, then looked at Mr. Meyer
"Mr. Meyer, mind if you go alone. I want to have a word with Flint."
The old notary nodded
"I'll reserve a table for us, chap, don't take long!" the old man said without even looking at the dogs, then turned behind the corner.
The shepherd turned back at the other dog and crossed his arms on his chest "Alright, pal, what's with you?"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Nothing! Nothing at all!" Flint started touching his own body...in a very handsy way, almost ecstatically. "Hmm, fleshy."
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Sure. But you must be of help too. Are you rested and ready to cooperate?"
Shadowclaw shrugged a bit "Not sure if one can be ready for such thing, but yes, I am rested."
valerio wrote:<Just have mercy, demon. That rabbit will be the death of us,>
["Have mercy?"] the voice boomed in the wolf's head once more ["What have any of you done to beg for mercy?"]

~~~~~~
valerio wrote:"Nothing! Nothing at all!" Flint started touching his own body...in a very handsy way, almost ecstatically. "Hmm, fleshy."
"Weirdo!" Martin commented "What exactly are you doing?"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:Shadowclaw shrugged a bit "Not sure if one can be ready for such thing, but yes, I am rested."
"Good! Now, let's see... Did night bring you something to your memory? Anything at all?"
The Moon Howler wrote:["Have mercy?"] the voice boomed in the wolf's head once more ["What have any of you done to beg for mercy?"]
<It was just a way of saying! Are all of you demons so literal with interpretations?>
~~~~~~
The Moon Howler wrote:"Weirdo!" Martin commented "What exactly are you doing?"
The seagull left Fint's body and went onto the pavement, where he started to laugh and holding his belly.
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote: "Good! Now, let's see... Did night bring you something to your memory? Anything at all?"
Shadowclaw shook his head "Nothing at all."
valerio wrote:<It was just a way of saying! Are all of you demons so literal with interpretations?>
["Be mindful of your words, mortal."] The voice scolded ["Demons could understand you differently than the rest."]

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Once Flint regained his motor skills a look of distress crossed his face. "Wait wait, no! That wasn't me, I swear!". His covered his face with his hands, which was red with embarrassment(his face red, not...his hands), his teeth were clenched. The canine turned around and growled at the seagull. His hands were back down and tightened into fists. "And that's not funny!".

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Martin bared his teeth and grabbed Flint by the collar, pulling him so that the other dog can face the shepherd "Alright, that's enough, speak!" he said in a tone that could possibly scare a human.

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:Martin bared his teeth and grabbed Flint by the collar, pulling him so that the other dog can face the shepherd "Alright, that's enough, speak!" he said in a tone that could possibly scare a human.
"Ack!" was the first thing Flint said when he felt his neck jerked back. Out of reflex his hands instinctively grabbed Martin's arm. If he thought about (which he wasn't right now), this, was the first time in awhile he was frightened (there was that time with the titan boa, but he says it doesn't count). "Hey! W-what the heck are you doing?!" Confused by Martin's sudden aggression and what the shepherd wanted him to 'speak' about.

Ref Ref!