HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

DarkHeartsAndSuch

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

"Oh, I see." Lyd looked up towards his house and saw Robin there. He sat down. "So, did she seem alright? Not crazy or anything?"
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

After T.J. left, Ruby watched Lyd's sister for a moment before deciding to introduce herself. She says she wants to be alone, but if there's one thing a cat knows, it's that no one ever wants to be completely alone. Although, this one may require a different approach. Ruby thought as she walked up to her, "Mind if I sit here?" she asked, not really waiting for a reply.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"Go ahead," Robin replied with her back to the new cat, showing her unpattern-like spots. "Just don't expect me to talk."
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Aaron finally took a step towards Bianca. "Hi. I'm Aaron. Nice to meet you."
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

SweetCupcakeCat wrote:(Okay, here's Ember's opening)

A orange feline named Ember was already curled up and napping on top of her owner's bed. Suddenly a delicious smell had flew past her wet nose. She inhaled it deeply and smiled, knowing it has been lunch now. Ember leaped down from the bed and gave a long stretch and yawn.

"Ahh! That was a great nap. I really needed that." she said. She began to walk her way downstairs, licking her lips hungrily and rubbed her paws happily. I wonder what we're having today.. she thought.
~~~

Downstairs in the kitchen, her owner Melissa, was cooking a type of fish, Salmon. It was hers and Ember's favorite food. As she cooked, she hummed happily with a curled smile on her lips. Ember gave a small meow and a hello to her. Melissa looked down and gave her a big hug.

"Hello there, Ember! How was your nap?" she asked, friendly. "It was fine, thanks for asking! What's for lunch? Salmon?" the feline asked, getting excited. "Of course! Your favorite! It will be ready in a few minutes. Please go ahead and wait for a few minutes, okay?"

Ember nodded and turned around, heading her way towards the living room and out the front door. She sat down near a chair at the front patio and watched many animals walk by, having fun. She sighed and a smile had appeared on her lips again.

"It looks like it's really good to be free. I kind of know the feeling I suppose..." she said to herself. Even though I was 'free' it still didn't feel good...but... she thought, closing her eyes and also shook her head. I guess there's different ways to be free...
Hazel noticed another cat sitting on a patio and waved to her silently, smiling.

There did seem to be more cats in this neighborhood besides herself.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"Um, h-hello. My name is Bianca. It's n-nice to m-meet you too" She said, stuttering as usual. She was a little nervous about meeting so many new pets.
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

"Hi Bianca I'm Ozzy, Sorry my little invention startled you, I'm afraid they quite often do that.Nice to meet you." Ozzy smiled as he picked up the ball and his already scruffy fur ballooned like the others.
May you lead an interesting life.
Ozzy - S5 P7 E4 C3 I10 A8 L5
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca giggled slightly when Ozzy's fur poofed up, "I-it's not that your invention is scary. I w-was just surprised when it hit my head." she explained.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

At that point Aaron realized his fur was still poofy, so he touched a nearby lamppost to get rid of the static electricity and began smoothing his fur.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby chuckled, "Don't expect me to either, I just want to sit. If you want to talk, I'll talk, if you don't, then don't. It doesn't make any difference to me." she sat and stared off into the distance.

Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

EvilTwin wrote:"Hi Bianca I'm Ozzy, Sorry my little invention startled you, I'm afraid they quite often do that.Nice to meet you." Ozzy smiled as he picked up the ball and his already scruffy fur ballooned like the others.
"you got more of these type of these devices?"
"... I like you already!"
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"I-If you have a-any other inventions, I-i would enjoy seeing them as well." Bianca said to Ozzy. Winch smiled, "Yeah! If they're anything like that cool ball thing, it'll be awesome!"
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"I second that," Aaron added. "I'd love to see more of what you have."
SweetCupcakeCat

Post by SweetCupcakeCat »

Ember's bright yellow eyes slowly went up, noticing another cat waving at her from the sidewalk. She walked her way towards her waving and said, "Hello there. What's your name?"
I am a Sasha fan!~
I am always up for an RP. ^^
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

SweetCupcakeCat wrote:Ember's bright yellow eyes slowly went up, noticing another cat waving at her from the sidewalk. She walked her way towards her waving and said, "Hello there. What's your name?"
"Name's Hazel. Hazel Nut," said Hazel, offering her paw. "What's yours?"

The neighborhood seemed to be newer than Hazel had thought, or at least it was newly desirable to live there, since a lot of the pets she'd met seemed to be new in the neighborhood. So much the better, as it meant she wouldn't be a newbie for long.
PF chars

--Phoenix

SweetCupcakeCat

"My name is Ember. It's nice to meet you." she said, also offering her paw and placed it on Hazel's shaking hands. "I just moved here from yesterday. Are you new here too?"
I am a Sasha fan!~
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

SweetCupcakeCat wrote:"My name is Ember. It's nice to meet you." she said, also offering her paw and placed it on Hazel's shaking hands. "I just moved here from yesterday. Are you new here too?"
"Yep," said Hazel. "Made some new acquaintances, though. I think most of them are new too. Want to meet 'em?"

Hazel was glad to play this role despite being so new herself--it gave her a sense of confidence, like this was her territory and Ember was her guest.

"Come on," she said, making a "come on" gesture with her arm, as though Ember had already agreed, and going back to where she'd met the others.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca noticed Hazel and Ember heading their way and she grew a little more uncomfortable. She was already on edge because of the pets that were currently around her, but she was slightly less nervous of Hazel and Ember. Maybe because the three of them were girls, or maybe because they were both cats, she didn't know.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Bianca noticed Hazel and Ember heading their way and she grew a little more uncomfortable. She was already on edge because of the pets that were currently around her, but she was slightly less nervous of Hazel and Ember. Maybe because the three of them were girls, or maybe because they were both cats, she didn't know.
"Hey!" said Hazel, smiling. "Zup? Don't think we've had the pleasure, have we? The name's Hazel Nut, and this is Ember. We're new here too. What's your moniker?"
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"Um, h-hello. My name is Bianca. I-t's a pleasure t-to meet you." Bianca said shyly to Hazel and Ember.
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

"Welcome Hazel and Ember."
"Frits is my name, and running after fisbee's is my game."
"I always wanted to say that for some reason"
SweetCupcakeCat

"Okay, Sure." Ember said, following along with Hazel was she lead towards a cat named Bianca. "Hello Bianca. That's a nice name! Do you mind if I could call ya, Bia?" she asked, giggling a little. Then she turned to Frits and gave him a smile also.""Heya! Nice to meet you too Frits!" she said, waving a little.
I am a Sasha fan!~
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"I-I wouldn't mind that at all." Bianca said. She was still very nervous, but she was beginning to warm up a little to these pets.
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

Frits mind wonders a bit:
*I was really nervous coming here, thinking I would not make any friends but everyone seems to be so nice*

Fits waves a bit awkwardly back
Adzo
Location: The twised parallel reality of my own mind, my mind is in Scotland at the moment

Post by Adzo »

"Bianca, Ember, a pleasure to meet you both" said Al, with an over-dramatic bow towards the newcomers.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Hi Ember," Aaron said. "I'm Aaron. Nice to meet you."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Hazel discreetly snickered.

It was almost like living in Mirrorland--so many of the boys were gentlemen, and so many of the girls were shy and timid.

At least I'm cut from a different cloth, she thought. But there were some differences she was able to use to tell them apart, that was good.

"I wish I had a 'fisbee' right now that I could toss to ya," she said to Frits. Then, shrugging, she said, "But Mom and Dad don't have any dogs, so...."
PF chars

--Phoenix

Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

"well, how about this...."
Frits detached the Frisbee with red and Yellow trible colors and the text <sunday> from the back of his collar and points it to Hazel.
"You can have this one to trow around"
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Kyderra wrote:"well, how about this...."
Frits detached the Frisbee with red and Yellow trible colors and the text <sunday> from the back of his collar and points it to Hazel.
"You can have this one to trow around"
Hazel smiled, shaking her head.

"You just would have your own. Of course you would. Okay then...."

She took the Frisbee and tossed.

"Fetch, boy!" She was amused by this dog.
PF chars

--Phoenix

EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

"Hi there nice to meet you." Ozzy Noticed that the crowd was now a little large to happily run around a garden. "Does anyone want to head to the park? We would get a better game there and its only a few streets away. As Rody and I are the only real locals here you might want a look around."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

EvilTwin wrote:"Hi there nice to meet you." Ozzy Noticed that the crowd was now a little large to happily run around a garden. "Does anyone want to head to the park? We would get a better game there and its only a few streets away. As Rody and I are the only real locals here you might want a look around."
"Sounds good to me," said Hazel. "A walk and a talk for a lark in the park."

She chuckled at her rhyme.

"But seriously, I would like to get to know this neighborhood as best I can."
PF chars

--Phoenix

Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

Frits waited , looking at Hazel as if she had not thrown away the Frisbee at all.
then, turned around, went into a run and start position and blasted of with a high speed, Snatching the Frisbee right before it hit the ground.

He turned around. smiled and shouted:
"Park!? sure!"
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Kyderra wrote:Frits waited , looking at Hazel as if she had not thrown away the Frisbee at all.
then, turned around, went into a run and start position and blasted of with a high speed, Snatching the Frisbee right before it hit the ground.

He turned around. smiled and shouted:
"Park!? sure!"
Hazel darted her head back as she saw Frits.

"WOW.... You're like Casey at the bat, ain'tcha? Except with Frisbees instead of baseballs. I am impressed, my man. I am impressed."
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"Yay! The park! Let's go!" Winch cheered when the park was mentioned. Bianca nodded, "Th-the park does sound nice." She said, smiling shyly.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack smiled, "A park sounds like fun, I'm in." He said to Ozzy, then he turned to Ember, "It's lovely to meet you, Miss Ember. Jack Lazul, at your service." He said as he doffed his hat and bowed.

DarkHeartsAndSuch

Lyd nearly fell backward at the mention of a park. "A park?! Where!?!"

RP Characters
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Lyd nearly fell backward at the mention of a park. "A park?! Where!?!"
"About two streets over towards the town." Ozzy pointed vaguely in the right direction. "I never usually go there unless I'm testing something I'm working on but now that there are more pets in the neighborhood it should be fun. Lemmie tell dad where I'm going and I'll show you."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Lyd jumped up, eagerly waiting for Ozzy to return.

RP Characters
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

sneaking out from the side gate of his house come crimson, he looks around in every direction to make sure his parents haven't sen him and rushes out into his front lawn and, making sure se is in a blind spot from his house he stretches out with a big yawn and lays flat out on the grass with a big bone and starts gnawing on it. saying quietly yo himself "man, i really hate being cooked up in that tiny backyard.. doesn't even have any real grass"
he thinks to himself " i wonder if i'll make any new friends today.."

after nomming on his bone for a little while he gets up and decides to go and find hazel, wanting to talk with atleast one familiar face
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

furryovrlord wrote:sneaking out from the side gate of his house come crimson, he looks around in every direction to make sure his parents haven't sen him and rushes out into his front lawn and, making sure se is in a blind spot from his house he stretches out with a big yawn and lays flat out on the grass with a big bone and starts gnawing on it. saying quietly yo himself "man, i really hate being cooked up in that tiny backyard.. doesn't even have any real grass"
he thinks to himself " i wonder if i'll make any new friends today.."

after nomming on his bone for a little while he gets up and decides to go and find hazel, wanting to talk with atleast one familiar face
Hazel noticed Crimson approaching.

"Heyyy, Crimson King! Aren't you the real magician--you made yourself disappear and reappear! What was it like in zero space?"
PF chars

--Phoenix