SRP: Terra Ridge

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: SRP: Terra Ridge

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:Claire shrugged. "Don't even know if they have currency here. But yeah, the value of your buck just got deflated." The wolf was back now. He straightened the yellow construction hat on his head. "You guys need anything else?"
"I think I'm good for now. but, uh... Is gambling legal here?" He asked, curious.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian shook his head as he walked over to Trip "Trip, don't run off like that again, you could have gotten hurt... What are you poking at?" he asked, his ears twitching at the dripping water every now and then, making a mental note to check how fresh that water was
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I think I'm good for now. but, uh... Is gambling legal here?" He asked, curious.
The wolf crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. "Well... yeah, a few are held in the back room. But you need enough coin to play first of all..."
WolvenPaw15 wrote:Ian shook his head as he walked over to Trip "Trip, don't run off like that again, you could have gotten hurt... What are you poking at?" he asked, his ears twitching at the dripping water every now and then, making a mental note to check how fresh that water was
"Look, its burnt wood." There was in fact, burnt firewood that Trip was poking. The soot was getting on the young dog's fingers. Someone was probably here before. The cave stretched on further.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian blinked, his mind again filling with questions "Who was here? Was it another player(s)? And thinking of players was Trip one? There was no way, who would be so cruel to pick a player so young?" he shook his head "Stop, you'll get your fur all dirty" he chuckled and turned to the dripping water "I need to check how fresh that water is... so look around here and see if you can find anything to store it in, but please stay where I can see or hear you" he nodded before padding over to where the water was dripping from
Pet Friendly:
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Seth wrote:Scraps grabbed the fox by the arm and practically dragged him out of the room. "Let's get the heck out of dodge. do you know which way?"
The door revealed a small, long hallway lit by fluorescent lights. "Err..." The fox racked his brain for a second and. "The south door." Pointing to the one all the way at the end of the hall."

Behind them they heard...
"What the heck! He's not there."
'What do you mean he's not there?!"
'What do you mean what do I mean? How much more self explanatory can "He's not freakin there", be?!"
"C'mon, we gotta find him or the Sarge is gonna be ticked!"
---North door: Control room
---Northern West door: ???
---Southern West door:???
---Northern East door:???
---Southern East door:???
---South Door: ??? (supposed exit) (Locked, but has a red buzzer doorbell button thing)
Alright whatever happens just try to stay calm, freaking out won't do us any good. Scraps was beginning to fidget nervously, Let's go see if we can get that door open.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:The wolf crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. "Well... yeah, a few are held in the back room. But you need enough coin to play first of all..."
"Nevermind then," Flynn said with a shrug. "I prefer to be the one running the game anyway."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:"Its probably for the best anyways. I've seen a lot of customers go in there for some fun and come out with empty pockets." Rem tapped his forehead "Its all in the brain y'know. Once you start you win you can never stop playin. Then before ya know it your pile of coins is gone and you go home empty handed." He wiped the counter with a tablecloth, a grin was on his face. "But even I have to admit, its pretty dang fun while it lasts. But speaking which, y'know if you want to run your own gig you could always do it on the sidewalk. I've seen a few around this town."
Ian wrote:"Okay." Trip tried to find a place to wipe his black hands off on. And when finding none he resorted to using his chest fur, leaving behind long streaks of black. Oh well, at least his hands weren't as dirty now. He walked around the area to see if he could find anything. "I don't see anything that we can use to get water in- hey I found a stick!" The loud voice of the Akita echoed up and down the cave.
Scraps wrote:The fox ran over to the south door and saw the button on the wall. "Hey, what about this?" Pointing to it?
Behind the closed north door they could hear angry yelling and grumbling as the two were probably checking the other rooms.

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:The fox ran over to the south door and saw the button on the wall. "Hey, what about this?" Pointing to it?
Behind the closed north door they could hear angry yelling and grumbling as the two were probably checking the other rooms.
Scraps looked behind him nervously, I honestly have no idea, but the longer we wait around the worse it's going to get. he pressed the button.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian giggled slightly as he cupped his paws under the drip "Bring it on over I guess" he didn't quite know what it would be useful for, but waste not want not, and Trip seemed to enjoy the find so he would let him have his fun "We may find a use for it" at this point he had filled his hands with water and not having any other way to test it, he took a drink
Last edited by WolvenPaw15 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet Friendly:
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:"Its probably for the best anyways. I've seen a lot of customers go in there for some fun and come out with empty pockets." Rem tapped his forehead "Its all in the brain y'know. Once you start you win you can never stop playin. Then before ya know it your pile of coins is gone and you go home empty handed." He wiped the counter with a tablecloth, a grin was on his face. "But even I have to admit, its pretty dang fun while it lasts. But speaking which, y'know if you want to run your own gig you could always do it on the sidewalk. I've seen a few around this town."
"I'd do it if I had a deck of cards," Flynn said. "and the game I play, I rarely lose," he added with a smile.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

The Moon Howler wrote:
Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:Pistons moved and gears turned as the spider continued its job, basically ignoring the raccoon. When the raccoon was in its path it paused for a moment, looking at Scratch with its eyeless head before returning to its work. The bucket almost full now.
"I wonder what is that crystal for..." Jones mumbled behind the Raccoon. There were plenty of theories to go through, but he needed more information if he was to make any further assumptions.
Scratch/Jones wrote:The spider pounded another blue glowing crystal off the wall, picking it up after it fell to the floor. It then commenced to put it in the bucket, filling it completely. Gears turned and clicked as the spider hooked the handle of the bucket with one of its metallic arms, using its other seven to quickly scurry off down the tunnel, occasionally dropping a glowing fragment or two.
Scratch shrugged, glancing around at the floor around them briefly before walking after the little machine. "Well, investigation is the only way to find out!"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:The wolf gave a half laugh/ half scowl (if that was even possible). "Then that might be one of the games I skip as I walk down the street." He poured more the orange bubbly, refilling the glasses. "But as they say in New Haven, 'The house always wins." He stopped pouring and put the bottle on the table. "Course that's as honest as gambling for money can get. But the street tables..." His tone wasn't as warm as before. "You do know who Rom is right?"
Ian wrote:The water tasted cold and clean (as far as Ian could tell). If only there was a way to carry it around... Trip walked over, brandishing the stick. He waved it around, swinging it at the air and fighting an imaginary enemy. "Hi-ya!"
Scraps wrote:A buzz was heard and the sound of an intercom went on and a flat and unintelligent voice said. "Waaats the password?" Behind them they heard the door barge open and the two GSDs enter the hallway. "Hey! You guys!" And made they way over.
Scratch/Jones wrote:The mechanical arachnid continued to scurry away from them down the cave. It made small tapping sounds as its small metal legs impacted the ground, the metal of the bucket, scraped the floor, echoing up and down the tunnel. Another chuck dropped out of the bucket, a fairly large chunk (about the size of a harmonica), landing in Scratch's path.

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:The wolf gave a half laugh/ half scowl (if that was even possible). "Then that might be one of the games I skip as I walk down the street." He poured more the orange bubbly, refilling the glasses. "But as they say in New Haven, 'The house always wins." He stopped pouring and put the bottle on the table. "Course that's as honest as gambling for money can get. But the street tables..." His tone wasn't as warm as before. "You do know who Rom is right?"
"Not at all. We just met him at the gate and he asked us about ourselves."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Not at all. We just met him at the gate and he asked us about ourselves."
The wolf nodded. "Right... Wouldn't expect bro to talk about himself to a someone he just met. But, lets just say that little ferret." Pointing to said ferret, talking and laughing with a bunch of other animals "Is the law around these parts. And with a town like Cotopaxi, that's sayin something." Rem gave large shrug. Raising his hands. "Hey, not assuming anything but." A group just walked into the bar and took a seat at the counter. "As a brother to the law, I suggest you tread carefully." He tipped his hardhat and gave a grim expression. "Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a bar to run." And walked off to greet the newcomers.

Even Claire was giving him a scrutinized stare. "You host a game you 'rarely lose'?"

Flynn: Fame = -1

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:The wolf nodded. "Right... Wouldn't expect bro to talk about himself to a someone he just met. But, lets just say that little ferret." Pointing to said ferret, talking and laughing with a bunch of other animals "Is the law around these parts. And with a town like Cotopaxi, that's sayin something." Rem gave large shrug. Raising his hands. "Hey, not assuming anything but." A group just walked into the bar and took a seat at the counter. "As a brother to the law, I suggest you tread carefully." He tipped his hardhat and gave a grim expression. "Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a bar to run." And walked off to greet the newcomers.

Even Claire was giving him a scrutinized stare. "You host a game you 'rarely lose'?"

Flynn: Fame = -1
"What can I say, luck is fickle mistress, and she loves me," He said with a smile. "three card monte just doesn't seem to work out for other people when I'm the one their betting against. Must be the lucky coin my first owner gave me. Saved me from the pound when he got arrested and kept me alive on the streets."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:A buzz was heard and the sound of an intercom went on and a flat and unintelligent voice said. "Waaats the password?" Behind them they heard the door barge open and the two GSDs enter the hallway. "Hey! You guys!" And made they way over.
[/quote]
Scraps trie dto keep cool, he shot hte fox a look hoping he would follow his lead. Uh... hey, what's going on guys?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch/Jones wrote:The mechanical arachnid continued to scurry away from them down the cave. It made small tapping sounds as its small metal legs impacted the ground, the metal of the bucket, scraped the floor, echoing up and down the tunnel. Another chuck dropped out of the bucket, a fairly large chunk (about the size of a harmonica), landing in Scratch's path.
Scratch leaned down and tentatively picked up the piece, barely stopping as she followed the machine. She examined it a little in her paw while trying to keep the ground and the machine in sight as she followed it...

(( Ok, waiting for Moon Howler now... And by the way, Harmonicas come in a few sizes, so I'm assuming you mean like the 10 hole kind that you can get cheap... ))
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian finishes the water and shakes his hands dry "Ahh, refreshing... I need a way to carry some with me, a canteen, a bottle... something"" he sighs, he had food, and water was right there, both were a necessity before traveling
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:Claire drank down the last of her drink and set it on the table. "Right.. I'm sure your first owner has nothing to do with your profound luck at the game." She says sarcastically.
Ian wrote:Unfortunately for Ian there was no container to carry the water in at this time. "Hey, look. Waters dripping from the ceiling." Trip remarked. Making the obvious but accurate observation. The young akita looked down the tunnel. "Hellooo!" He yelled, enjoying the sound of his voice echoing down into the distance.
Scraps wrote:The buzzer sounded again and the flat voice spoke. "No, no... That's not the password. That's close to the password but... that's not the password."

the two GSDs walked up to Scraps and the fox.
"Hey, did you see a dog run through, like when your on watch."
"Yeah, he's like this high." Illustrating that point by raising his hand about as high as Scraps, he's like this terrier dog and..." The GSD stopped and narowed his eyes, leaning forwards. "Y'know, you look kinda like him."

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:Claire drank down the last of her drink and set it on the table. "Right.. I'm sure your first owner has nothing to do with your profound luck at the game." She says sarcastically.
"Look, you don't have to believe me, but I left that life behind when he got arrested," he said solemnly.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Look, you don't have to believe me, but I left that life behind when he got arrested," he said solemnly.
"You kept the coin." The cat pointed out. But she didn't make any furthuer effort to continue this line of conversation and after a slight pause posed an important question. "So... what do we do now?"

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
the two GSDs walked up to Scraps and the fox.
"Hey, did you see a dog run through, like when your on watch."
"Yeah, he's like this high." Illustrating that point by raising his hand about as high as Scraps, he's like this terrier dog and..." The GSD stopped and narowed his eyes, leaning forwards. "Y'know, you look kinda like him."
[/quote]

Scraps rolled his eyes, Well no #### smart guy most terriers look a little bit alike.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:"You kept the coin." The cat pointed out. But she didn't make any furthuer effort to continue this line of conversation and after a slight pause posed an important question. "So... what do we do now?"
"I have no idea," Flynn shrugged. "We should probably try to find some shelter here. You still need to sleep."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian now knew exactly what the stick could be used for, but they had to make it to the other side first "Ok, lets head in that direction, see whats on the other side" he nodeded and padded onward, maybe they would fins something along the way, if not, they will have to find something on the other side of the cave
Pet Friendly:
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Roarin wrote:
Scratch leaned down and tentatively picked up the piece, barely stopping as she followed the machine. She examined it a little in her paw while trying to keep the ground and the machine in sight as she followed it...
Harrison shook his head as he followed Scratch "Not too keen of keeping his whole cargo in check."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Scratch shrugged, "Well, it's pretty easy for whoever's running this to spot, and I'm gonna assume that they come through here to check on things every once in a while... Besides, it's got a nice load anyway... Whatever this is, it seems plentiful..." she glanced back at him, "Hey, c'mere and tell me if you know what this is. I've seen stuff like it before, but I'm not sure if I know what it is..." she turned gestured for him to come examine the crystal with her as she turned to keep following the little machine, turning the crystal over in her paw to examine it...

(( Tell us about the crystal Roarin! :D ))
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:Another yawn escaped her mouth. She nodded slowly, her ears twitched. "Yeah... I guess..." She looked in Rem's direction. "I'll go ask Rem if there's any place to stay." Hopping off her seat, she made her way over to the wolf.
The band in the back was on a break, talking amongst themselves in the back corner.
Rom was laughing with a group of his friends at a nearby table.
A disheveled looking white German spitz walked out of a backroom with a scowl on her face, she made a beeline to the bar and sat herself down.
Sitting at the bar near the front was someone in a modern brown hoodie. The hood was over the animal's face so only a grey muzzle could be seen drinking deeply from a glass.
--- Backroom
--- Exit
Claire might take awhile so you might as well keep yourself busy. There were many animals around the pub but only the ones mentioned seem to stick out from the general crowd. The backroom is open and there was always a choice to leave.
Ian wrote:"Okay!" Trip quipped enthusiastically. He followed behind the malamute. They padded along the path, only the drips of water from the ceiling and the swishing sound of Trip's stick could be heard as they walked until...
They came to a fork in the road. One split off left, while the other one went right.
Scraps wrote:The GSD smacked the other shepherd in the back of the helmet. "Yeah man, c'mon, get it together."
"Yeah well..." The shepherd didn't look convinced.
"PAASSSWORRRddd!" The intercom yelled.
The GSD groaned. "Don't even know how he got hired." He looked at Scraps and nodded to the door.
"You gonna open it our what?"
Scratch/Jones wrote:The crystal in her hand looked something like this in shape and color. It glowed a pale blue in the palm of her hand. Whatever it was, it was nothing they'd find on Earth. The spider continued to scurry along the floor, making metallic tapping sound. A few seconds later another set of legs could be heard and another mechanical arachnid came into view, it rushed along in the opposite direction, almost running into Harrison as it passed, probably on its way to the cave, an empty bucket was hooked onto one of its leg. They finally came across an iron door. A spider went through a square hole in the wall. It was pretty small, maybe they would fit through but either way it was going to be a tight squeeze. Other than that there were blue words painted on the door. It read. "Please knock."
Sry if this wasn't a good post. (I blame sleep deprivation!)

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:Another yawn escaped her mouth. She nodded slowly, her ears twitched. "Yeah... I guess..." She looked in Rem's direction. "I'll go ask Rem if there's any place to stay." Hopping off her seat, she made her way over to the wolf.
The band in the back was on a break, talking amongst themselves in the back corner.
Rom was laughing with a group of his friends at a nearby table.
A disheveled looking white German spitz walked out of a backroom with a scowl on her face, she made a beeline to the bar and sat herself down.
Sitting at the bar near the front was someone in a modern brown hoodie. The hood was over the animal's face so only a grey muzzle could be seen drinking deeply from a glass.
--- Backroom
--- Exit
Claire might take awhile so you might as well keep yourself busy. There were many animals around the pub but only the ones mentioned seem to stick out from the general crowd. The backroom is open and there was always a choice to leave.
Flynn walked up to the guy in the hoodie and tried to start a conversation. "lively in here tonight, eh?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian paused for a moment, pondering which way to go, no way was he going to split up, but he couldn't decide which way to go... until he thought back and remembered an old cartoon, and looked to Trip "Trip, I want you to throw the stick up into the air and wait for it to land again, whichever path it points more towards is the way we will go"

(If anyone knows where I got that... I love you)
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:The hooded figure glance at Flynn for a second, the hood still shadowing all of its face. The only thing Flynn could probably draw from observation is that the muzzle looked very canine. It then turned back towards the bar and took another swig of whatever it was having.
"Leave me alone.". It said simply, in a slightly deep husky voice that sounded almost like that of Lauren Bacall. Whoever it was, the animal was clearly a female.
Ian wrote:"Umm, okay?". Trip took a step back, and then threw it as hard it could up in the air (which wasn't that high.). It dropped on its tip and fell slowy to the....
Right.

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:The hooded figure glance at Flynn for a second, the hood still shadowing all of its face. The only thing Flynn could probably draw from observation is that the muzzle looked very canine. It then turned back towards the bar and took another swig of whatever it was having.
"Leave me alone.". It said simply, in a slightly deep husky voice that sounded almost like that of Lauren Bacall. Whoever it was, the animal was clearly a female.
A gleam of hope flashed in the feline's eye. "Drinking away your troubles, eh? I may have something in my collar that could solve your problems by next week," he said with a smile.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:
Scraps wrote:The GSD smacked the other shepherd in the back of the helmet. "Yeah man, c'mon, get it together."
"Yeah well..." The shepherd didn't look convinced.
"PAASSSWORRRddd!" The intercom yelled.
The GSD groaned. "Don't even know how he got hired." He looked at Scraps and nodded to the door.
"You gonna open it our what?"
Nah I'm going to let this guy, he pointed at the GSD that had recognized him, open it. You think you can at least get that right?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:The canine sighed. "I don't think you heard me the first time so I'll say it again." There was an irritated edge to her voice. "Leave.Me.Alone." She took another swig of whatever she was having.

There's a possibility that some NPCs may not want to talk to a character. You can try again at another time or try speaking with them again. Results may vary with persistence ranging from negative to positive.
Scraps wrote:The GSD slapped the shepherd's back. "Yeah man, c'mon, get it together."
"Yeah well... Hey how bout this." The shepherd looked at the two. "If they can open this door. I'll cover your night shift, if they can't, then you cover mine."
The GSD grinned. "You proposing a bet my friend? Your goin down." He extended a hand and the other shook it. "Well?" The GSD suddnely looked sharply in Scraps direction. "You rookies gonna open the door or what? C'mon, it should be a piece a cake. And I gotta date tonight and I don't want to cancel."

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:The canine sighed. "I don't think you heard me the first time so I'll say it again." There was an irritated edge to her voice. "Leave.Me.Alone." She took another swig of whatever she was having.

There's a possibility that some NPCs may not want to talk to a character. You can try again at another time or try speaking with them again. Results may vary with persistence ranging from negative to positive.
"Well, I know when I'm not wanted. Come find me if you change your mind," he said as he tipped his hat to her and walked away.
He decided to head to the back room. Someone in there might be willing to pay exorbitant amounts for the useless crap in his collar.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian nods softly "There it is then, we go right" he smiles, padding onwards a bit before waiting for Trip "Well I certainly hope luck has favored us by choosing right" he gave a small whistle, listening for the echo
Pet Friendly:
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Roarin wrote:
Scratch/Jones wrote:The crystal in her hand looked something like this in shape and color. It glowed a pale blue in the palm of her hand. Whatever it was, it was nothing they'd find on Earth. The spider continued to scurry along the floor, making metallic tapping sound. A few seconds later another set of legs could be heard and another mechanical arachnid came into view, it rushed along in the opposite direction, almost running into Harrison as it passed, probably on its way to the cave, an empty bucket was hooked onto one of its leg. They finally came across an iron door. A spider went through a square hole in the wall. It was pretty small, maybe they would fit through but either way it was going to be a tight squeeze. Other than that there were blue words painted on the door. It read. "Please knock."
Harrison took a look at the crystal, but found nothing interesting about it other than the glow "Definitely emanating energy..."
The half-wolf barely managed to jump out of the little machine's way, then noticed the door and the sign, looking at Scratch afterwards "Well, that's certainly strange." he stepped between Scratch and the door "Scratch, mind if you step back a bit, in case something happens when I knock."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Scratch raised a brow at this, but stopped walking closer, "Alright then... Though one would assume that what's going to happen is someone's going to answer..." she shrugged. "Go ahead and knock..." she stood a little sideways, continuing to look over the crystal...
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:The smell of potent drinks and old playing cards (if that was possible) wafted into the cat's nostrils as Flynn entered through the left wall door of the room. The small room wasn't furnished much. A dartboard was on the right wall and while there were darts present, many of them were not attached to the board (but rather...the wall itself). There was a round table that took up most of the space. As of now there were three occupants in the room (excluding Flynn). A cocker spaniel wearing a white kitchen's apron was staring intently at the cards she had in her hand. Sitting two seats clockwise from her was a orange tabby, a medical mask was stretched out over his muzzle. On the other side of the table was a lovely looking bombay cat, wearing nothing but a silver ring through her right ear. She skillfully dealt cards to the orange feline and only acknowledged Flynn's presence with a quick glance.
Ian wrote:Trip whistled too (well, he tried), it came out as a hollow exhalation of air. So he resorted to humming instead. Up ahead the cave became narrower, the walls and the ceiling closing in on the two as they progressed down the tunnel. There was a noticeable hesitation as the Akita proceeded, his steps seemed less confident and his ears were lowered a few degrees. The humming died away into an uncomfortable silence.

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:The smell of potent drinks and old playing cards (if that was possible) wafted into the cat's nostrils as Flynn entered through the left wall door of the room. The small room wasn't furnished much. A dartboard was on the right wall and while there were darts present, many of them were not attached to the board (but rather...the wall itself). There was a round table that took up most of the space. As of now there were three occupants in the room (excluding Flynn). A cocker spaniel wearing a white kitchen's apron was staring intently at the cards she had in her hand. Sitting two seats clockwise from her was a orange tabby, a medical mask was stretched out over his muzzle. On the other side of the table was a lovely looking bombay cat, wearing nothing but a silver ring through her right ear. She skillfully dealt cards to the orange feline and only acknowledged Flynn's presence with a quick glance.
odd clothes. oh well, he thought as he walked over to watch the game in progress.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: odd clothes. oh well, he thought as he walked over to watch the game in progress.
It was then that Flynn noticed that the orange cat was absent mindedly fiddling with a small stacked pile of copper and silver colored coin. He threw some into the middle of the table and the bombay passed him some cards. After some more cards were passed, some were flipped over and at the end of it all the tabby scowled behind the mask as the bombay collected the winnings with a curt smile. If what Flynn observed was correct, they were playing what appeared to be...21. After counting out the winnings that black cat looked at Flynn with bright amber eyes. "You just gonna stand there hon? Or are you gonna play?" She purred.

Ref Ref!