SRP: Terra Ridge

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: SRP: Terra Ridge

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:"Like ah said beforre. Nouthin a drrink can't fix right? Though it soundz like yer time on tha street has a story to it. Might make forr a good tale" The ferret laughed again and shrugged. "And what aboot you lass? Caught in a 'strange predicament' yerself?"
"You could say that."
The ferret let out another hearty laugh. "Well, the place is just up ahead."
The tunnel opened up and they walked out into a large area. The walls the tunnel was carved into stretched out and up to infinity, somewhat like the beach's rock walls. It seemed like they were outside (or were they?), but the strange thing was, the sky was still a black and blank. But what really caught their eye was the town in front of them. The stone roads were made in a grid system (much like in real like) The interesting thing about the buildings is that they all looked mismatched, as if they weren't meant to be together. Some were made of marble stone, others looked like modern house, and there was an assortment of other designs. Along the roads were lampposts that illuminated the scene with an eerie blue glow.
"Welcome to the humble town of Cotopaxi." Rom said dramatically "Ts not much but, its home." He grinned a toothy ferret grin at the two cats.
Flynn was surprised to see this on the other side of the tunnel. "This isn't like any city I've seen before... Of course, I've only seen New York."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian thinks for a moment "Well, we have to find my friend Flynn and after that... Well... We are gonna go through the forest, to see where it goes, and see if this isn't just an island..." he sighed "Maybe we will find your dad along the way, or other people who ended up here"
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Roarin wrote:
Scratch/Jones wrote:As they got closer, the tapping got louder and the blue glow got brighter. The cave came to a left bend. And if they looked around the corner, they would see the walls of the cave abundant with blue crystal, clustered into small groups on portions of the ground, wall and ceiling. The tapping sound came from what appeared to be a mechanical spider (about the size of a seagull). Breaking loose the glowing objects from their perch and occasionally sweeping them expertly (which was a difficult thing to do with those legs) into an overturned metal bucket. It didn't seem to notice the two as it continued on with its busy work.
Scratch blinked, looking around at the glowing crystals... Perhaps they contained phosphorous, or some other luminescent mineral, or maybe they were slightly radioactive? She walked over to the spider and held her light near it to get a closer look at it as it worked, "Well... that's new..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:"Newwhatnow?" The ferret looked back at the cat with a perplexed look, he was holding the brim of his hat, giving him a very cowferretish look. "That like soom small town a few tunnels down or woot?" Rom turned at the first building which looked suspiciously similar to that of a Skyrim inn with a few differences. A flickering neon sign was placed on the outside wall above the door with the words "Wasting Time" written in it in green letters. Probably the name of the pub. Loud cheers and lively music was coming from inside. The ferret up the stome steps to the door. Pausing in front of it. "Ladies and gents first." He beckoned, waving with his hand towards the inviting wooden door.
Ian wrote:"My Dad's probably okay... I just hope he's not worried about me..." The akita let out a soft sigh as he followed Ian through the forest. The apple was already gone. Its remains discarded onto the floor where its seeds will probably make a new tree. "So... You never told me what you're doing out here. Y'know, in the middle of nowhere." Trip kicked a rock into a nearby bush, making it rustle.
Scraps wrote:"Sorry..." The fox lowered his ears and dropped his voice down to a lower volume. "But look." He opened the door wider (it creaked as it opened) to reveal a locker room. It was a small room filled with your typical storage locker. Two in the back were carelessly hanging open and all the others had combo locks on them. Although the room itself looked old fashion (made of old wood mostly, like...medivalish old), the lockers themselves looked very modern.
Scratch wrote:Pistons moved and gears turned as the spider continued its job, basically ignoring the raccoon. When the raccoon was in its path it paused for a moment, looking at Scratch with its eyeless head before returning to its work. The bucket almost full now.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:"Newwhatnow?" The ferret looked back at the cat with a perplexed look, he was holding the brim of his hat, giving him a very cowferretish look. "That like soom small town a few tunnels down or woot?" Rom turned at the first building which looked suspiciously similar to that of a Skyrim inn with a few differences. A flickering neon sign was placed on the outside wall above the door with the words "Wasting Time" written in it in green letters. Probably the name of the pub. Loud cheers and lively music was coming from inside. The ferret up the stome steps to the door. Pausing in front of it. "Ladies and gents first." He beckoned, waving with his hand towards the inviting wooden door.
]
"You're kidding, right?" Flynn asked with a similar perplexed look. "New York. It's one of the biggest cities in America. Some non-Americans think it's all of America."
He walked into the pub, still giving the ferret an odd look as he did so.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:"Sorry..." The fox lowered his ears and dropped his voice down to a lower volume. "But look." He opened the door wider (it creaked as it opened) to reveal a locker room. It was a small room filled with your typical storage locker. Two in the back were carelessly hanging open and all the others had combo locks on them. Although the room itself looked old fashion (made of old wood mostly, like...medivalish old), the lockers themselves looked very modern.
You think that's the way out?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Seth wrote:You think that's the way out?
The fox shrugged and walked inside. There were no other doors. Just a row of lockers, lining the walls. All of them had locks on them, except for the two open ones in the back.

---West door: Control Room (Previous room)

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Guess not, I'm gonna go check those open lockers, maybe there's something we can use in there. Scraps crept over as quietly as possible and started to rummage around the open lockers.
Last edited by Seth on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian thought for a moment What WAS he doing here... He washed up on shore and then told he was part of some game... ... ... Samaki...." he shook his head "I washed up on shore after I fell from the cruise ship"
Pet Friendly:
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:Pistons moved and gears turned as the spider continued its job, basically ignoring the raccoon. When the raccoon was in its path it paused for a moment, looking at Scratch with its eyeless head before returning to its work. The bucket almost full now.
"I wonder what is that crystal for..." Jones mumbled behind the Raccoon. There were plenty of theories to go through, but he needed more information if he was to make any further assumptions.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:Loud cheers, music and merry drinkers filled the pub with a positively drunken atmosphere. The place was actually a lot bigger than it appeared from the outside. Round wooden tables filled the right side of the building most were occupied by unsober happygoers. A band played in the back. The song resonating throughout the pub. The animals who were playing were too far in the back to see what species they were. But a dog looked to be in the command of the mic and he was starting an Irish drinking song, with a very good accent to his voice.
Come lift up your voices in chorus with mine
Let us drink and be merry, all grief to refrain
For we may and might never all meet here again

The ferret walked over to a bar that was located to the left of the pub. It's polished wood surface stretched all the way to the back. A few seats were already taken by some who were drowning their sorrows into small glasses filled with sickly liquids. A black wolf wearing a bright yellow construction hat was pouring a bottle of something into a shotglass when he spotted the ferret and company. A grin instantly spread across his face when he saw Rom and company. After setting the bottle back on a counter (with all the others) he walked over and rested his arms on the bartable, looking over at them behind it. "Hey! Rom! Wher've you been? Your usually here by now."
Here's a health to the company and one to my lass
Let us drink and be merry all out of one glass

"Ay Rem Just went over ta tha gate to pick up a friend. Ended up findin two more." The ferret elbowed Flynn in the leg lightly. "Meet mah broother Remus. Hey, take care ah these two wontcha." The ferret waved goodbye and promptly walked into the crowd.
Here's a health to the dear lass that I love so well
Her style and her beauty, sure none can excel
There's a smile upon her countenance as she sits on my knee
Sure there's no one in in this wide world as happy as we

"Please, call me Rem. Most of these guys do." Pointing around the pub. "And a friend of my bro is a friend of mine so." He slapped the top of the bar and signaled for them to take a seat. "First drinks on the house, so step right up and pick your poison."
Our ship lies at harbor, she's ready to dock
I hope she's safe landed without any shock
If ever we should meet again by land or by sea
I will always remember your kindness to me
Ian wrote:Trip nodded. Hiss hat bobbing on his heal almost looked it was gonna fall off. "Yeah...me too..." He ears drooped again and his tail stopped wagging. "i hope we get back soon..." He kicked another rock on the ground. 'So...what did you do before this? Like... I work with my Dad at shows he does. Their pretty small but... we get to travel alot. What about you?" Blue eyes looked curiously up at Ian.
Scraps wrote:The fox nodded. "Okay." There were two in the back of the room. "Hey, I'll check one and you check the other."
---Check left locker
---Check right locker
Scratch/Jones wrote:The spider pounded another blue glowing crystal off the wall, picking it up after it fell to the floor. It then commenced to put it in the bucket, filling it completely. Gears turned and clicked as the spider hooked the handle of the bucket with one of its metallic arms, using its other seven to quickly scurry off down the tunnel, occasionally dropping a glowing fragment or two.
Time-6:30

(OcC: Sorry for not posting here for awhile guys.)

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:The fox nodded. "Okay." There were two in the back of the room. "Hey, I'll check one and you check the other."
---Check left locker
---Check right locker
Scraps nodded and checked the left locker
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:Loud cheers, music and merry drinkers filled the pub with a positively drunken atmosphere. The place was actually a lot bigger than it appeared from the outside. Round wooden tables filled the right side of the building most were occupied by unsober happygoers. A band played in the back. The song resonating throughout the pub. The animals who were playing were too far in the back to see what species they were. But a dog looked to be in the command of the mic and he was starting an Irish drinking song, with a very good accent to his voice.
Come lift up your voices in chorus with mine

The ferret walked over to a bar that was located to the left of the pub. It's polished wood surface stretched all the way to the back. A few seats were already taken by some who were drowning their sorrows into small glasses filled with sickly liquids. A black wolf wearing a bright yellow construction hat was pouring a bottle of something into a shotglass when he spotted the ferret and company. A grin instantly spread across his face when he saw Rom and company. After setting the bottle back on a counter (with all the others) he walked over and rested his arms on the bartable, looking over at them behind it. "Hey! Rom! Wher've you been? Your usually here by now."
Here's a health to the company and one to my lass
Let us drink and be merry all out of one glass

"Ay Rem Just went over ta tha gate to pick up a friend. Ended up findin two more." The ferret elbowed Flynn in the leg lightly. "Meet mah broother Remus. Hey, take care ah these two wontcha." The ferret waved goodbye and promptly walked into the crowd.
Here's a health to the dear lass that I love so well
Her style and her beauty, sure none can excel
There's a smile upon her countenance as she sits on my knee
Sure there's no one in in this wide world as happy as we

"Please, call me Rem. Most of these guys do." Pointing around the pub. "And a friend of my bro is a friend of mine so." He slapped the top of the bar and signaled for them to take a seat. "First drinks on the house, so step right up and pick your poison."
Our ship lies at harbor, she's ready to dock
I hope she's safe landed without any shock
If ever we should meet again by land or by sea
I will always remember your kindness to me
"Do you have anything that'll let me stay sober, Rem, or am I obliged to join these fine gentlemen in intoxication?" Flynn asked. He should have been curious as to why there were only animals here, but he had just gotten $20 out of a dream, so this wasn't that weird by comparison.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian thinks for a minute and shrugs 'pretty much a normal life, I'm a pet, I practice acrobatics with my older brother, and hang out with my sister when she isn't at college." he shrugged "It... it gets kind of boring at times..."
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:The wolf chuckled.  "I'm sorry sir, no one stays sober at my bar for long. Your only hope is if you leave.  But since you're my bro's guests, I can't let that happen now can I.". Rem set down a glass he was wiping onto the counter top.  "I know exactly what you two need.  He walked over to the shelf of bottles and found the one he was looking for.  It was hard to see what he had chosen because all the bottles looked the same.  "I'm surprised you haven't asked yet.". The wolf grinned as he poured an orange bubbly liquid into two tall glasses.  "Most would wonder why I call that ferret my brother.  But then again.". He slid the two glasses over to the cats.  You two don't seem like 'most' "  
Ian wrote:Trip nodded as he listened to Ian. "So... Is this one of those 'boring times'?". Up ahead a tunnel could be seen in the distance.
Scraps wrote:Inside the locker was a leather biker jacket that was carelessly stuffed into a corner (no pockets).  A helmet like the one the coyote wearing.  And hanging from a hook was a long stick with what appeared to be a tazer at the end of it (for long distance zapping)

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:The wolf chuckled.  "I'm sorry sir, no one stays sober at my bar for long. Your only hope is if you leave.  But since you're my bro's guests, I can't let that happen now can I.". Rem set down a glass he was wiping onto the counter top.  "I know exactly what you two need.  He walked over to the shelf of bottles and found the one he was looking for.  It was hard to see what he had chosen because all the bottles looked the same.  "I'm surprised you haven't asked yet.". The wolf grinned as he poured an orange bubbly liquid into two tall glasses.  "Most would wonder why I call that ferret my brother.  But then again.". He slid the two glasses over to the cats.  You two don't seem like 'most' "  
"No sir, we are not," Flynn said grabbing the glass. "We happen to have found ourselves in a situation where that seems normal.
He took a drink from the glass of liquid he didn't have any clue what it was.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:Inside the locker was a leather biker jacket that was carelessly stuffed into a corner (no pockets).  A helmet like the one the coyote wearing.  And hanging from a hook was a long stick with what appeared to be a tazer at the end of it (for long distance zapping)
Scraps grabbed the helmet and the taser. He turned to the fox, "These could come in handy. Anything cool in that one?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian smiles and chuckles slightly "No, though I do want to make sure my family is ok" he nods "Depending on how this "game" goes... and if they have these "games" regularly... I might offer myself as a permenant game piece..." he chuckleds slightly at the thought
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:The orange liquid fizzed in his mouth. It tasted sweet and somewhat like oranges, leaving a light and sour tang on the tongue that made it feet tingle. Though he only took one gulp a pleasant warmth spread through him a comforting hum sounded in his brain.
"Hows it taste?"
Ian wrote:As Ian talked Trip walked around aimlessly around the vicinity, being careful to keep close to Ian until...
"Hey look!" Trip pointed to the mouth of the cave before rushing towards it at full speed.
Scraps wrote:The sight that greeted Scraps was almost comical. The fox had a helmet on, similar to that of Scraps, except it was way too big for him, covering his eyes. On him was an orange safety vest. "Mmph." The fox replied, his mouth preoccupied by a saltine cracker sticking out of his mouth (which he quickly gobbled up). A box of the crackers was in his left hand. "Oh umm... I found all this stuff..."

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:The orange liquid fizzed in his mouth. It tasted sweet and somewhat like oranges, leaving a light and sour tang on the tongue that made it feet tingle. Though he only took one gulp a pleasant warmth spread through him a comforting hum sounded in his brain.
"Hows it taste?"
"Tastes like something I'll be ordering a lot of," Flynn replied.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Roarin wrote:"Tastes like something I'll be ordering a lot of," Flynn replied.
"Tastess Goood." Claire purred. She was leaning on the countertop with her arms, examining the remaining contents in her glass (which was a small drop at the bottom).
The wolf laughed. "That's good to hear. Your ladyfriend seems to enjoy it too." He set the bottle that was still in his hand on the table. "You two think you can handle another swig, or would you like to try something else? Don't worry, I'll put the next few on Rom's tab." The music continued on in the background, the melody sounding more intoxicating than it was before.

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I just said I'd be ordering a lot of it, didn't I?" the cat asked pushing his empty glass towards Rem.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I just said I'd be ordering a lot of it, didn't I?" the cat asked pushing his empty glass towards Rem.
"That's the spirit cap'n!" The wolf poured another set of the orange stuff into the glasses. Claire quickly grabbed for her glass after Rem finished pouring. Taking another sip.
"So, I've got to ask. Where are you guys from?" The wolf inquired, sealing the cap back up.

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:"That's the spirit cap'n!" The wolf poured another set of the orange stuff into the glasses. Claire quickly grabbed for her glass after Rem finished pouring. Taking another sip.
"So, I've got to ask. Where are you guys from?" The wolf inquired, sealing the cap back up.
"Well, my friend, where are any of us really from?" he asked, drinking from his glass. "I come from a diverse line of stray cats, but more specifically, I'm from New York City."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Roarin wrote:
Scratch/Jones wrote:The spider pounded another blue glowing crystal off the wall, picking it up after it fell to the floor. It then commenced to put it in the bucket, filling it completely. Gears turned and clicked as the spider hooked the handle of the bucket with one of its metallic arms, using its other seven to quickly scurry off down the tunnel, occasionally dropping a glowing fragment or two.
"I've no idea whether I'd be worried, exited or just interested by this sight..." Harrison mumbled, looking at Scratch "What say ya, Scratch? Shall we follow the little machine or shall we check the crystals?" he asked, his ears perked and a wide grin spread on his muzzle.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well, my friend, where are any of us really from?" he asked, drinking from his glass. "I come from a diverse line of stray cats, but more specifically, I'm from New York City."
"Well, I personally came from a town a few tunnels down. But New York? Hmm... That like one of the smaller settlements I haven't heard about? Strange name, no offense." He turned to the other cat. "What about you miss?"
She raised her glass in the air. "Louisiana, born and raised." By now the wolf looked mystified.
"You sure its not the drink talking? Cause I've never heard of them before. So, c'mon tell me specifics, whats life like in... New York?"

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

again with the not knowing about New York. What is this place?
"Well, it's a big city. If you're in the more tourist oriented parts, it's nice. But me and my dad were in the shadier parts. He was actually a grifter, taught me everything he knew. But he got arrested and I was left out in the streets. I abandoned his dishonest ways and eventually I was adopted by a nice old rich couple from the Hamptons."
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:The sight that greeted Scraps was almost comical. The fox had a helmet on, similar to that of Scraps, except it was way too big for him, covering his eyes. On him was an orange safety vest. "Mmph." The fox replied, his mouth preoccupied by a saltine cracker sticking out of his mouth (which he quickly gobbled up). A box of the crackers was in his left hand. "Oh umm... I found all this stuff..."
Scraps had to stifle a laugh when he saw the fox, "Well that's certainly a good haul, but you might want to find a helmet that fits. Grab it and let's find this #### key. We need to get out of here ASAP I don't like just standing around waiting for them to find us. Scraps headed back towards the room with the sleeping coyote in it.
Last edited by Seth on Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian ran after Trip Hey Trip! Wait a minute!" he called, attempting to catch up "Trip, we don't know whats in here slow down you could get hurt"
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:"Sounds rough." The wolf commented sympathetically. "At least you found some folks to take you in." He grinned. "Same thing happened with me. Well, not exactly how yours went but, overall." He shrugged. A dog at the other end of the bar called for a drink. "Scuse me for a sec. Gotta tend to the other customers." He nodded to both of them before walking over to the canine.
Ian wrote:But Trip already disappeared into the mouth of the cave, Ian's voice lost over the distance. If he was gonna catch up to the pup he needed to run faster.
Scraps wrote:The fox followed him back and just as they stepped into the control room the locked door opened. Two German shepherds walked in, busy with a conversation. Each wearing a light suit of metal armor. The helmet present on their head.
"So anyways I was talking to her and-" That's when they noticed Scraps and the fox.
"Hey, what are you guys doing in here?" The question didn't sound hostile, but more...confused.
The other shepherd nodded. "Yeah, I didn't know they assigned anyone for this hour."

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:The fox followed him back and just as they stepped into the control room the locked door opened. Two German shepherds walked in, busy with a conversation. Each wearing a light suit of metal armor. The helmet present on their head.
"So anyways I was talking to her and-" That's when they noticed Scraps and the fox.
"Hey, what are you guys doing in here?" The question didn't sound hostile, but more...confused.
The other shepherd nodded. "Yeah, I didn't know they assigned anyone for this hour."
Well I have orders to be here I'm not sure why you didn't get told. But you know how it goes they're always changing up my #### schedule on short notice.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Seth wrote:Well I have orders to be here I'm not sure why you didn't get told. But you know how it goes they're always changing up my #### schedule on short notice.
The fox was about to protest that they in fact didn't take any orders, but quickly shut his mouth when he saw what Scraps was doing.
"Aww man. If there were extra shifts I would have taken em."
"But... You don't get paid overtime."
'So what? Its all about mindlessly doing diligent work so as to appraise your superiors. That's how you get somewhere in life."
"Look, whatever." The shepherd on the left pointed at the two. "You guys are off the clock so beat it." He elbowed the other in the shoulder. "Go check on the guy in holding cell one."
"Alright... But I did that last time with G-
"Just, go."
"Fine..."

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Seth wrote:Well I have orders to be here I'm not sure why you didn't get told. But you know how it goes they're always changing up my #### schedule on short notice.
The fox was about to protest that they in fact didn't take any orders, but quickly shut his mouth when he saw what Scraps was doing.
"Aww man. If there were extra shifts I would have taken em."
"But... You don't get paid overtime."
'So what? Its all about mindlessly doing diligent work so as to appraise your superiors. That's how you get somewhere in life."
"Look, whatever." The shepherd on the left pointed at the two. "You guys are off the clock so beat it." He elbowed the other in the shoulder. "Go check on the guy in holding cell one."
"Alright... But I did that last time with G-
"Just, go."
"Fine..."
Scraps ears perked up at the mention of hte holding cells. He ddin't want to be here when they found them empty. He tried to sound as natural as possible but he could barely keep his composure. Hey! Uh, before you do that could you open the south door for us? I managed to lose my keys doing my rounds today.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Seth wrote:Scraps ears perked up at the mention of hte holding cells. He ddin't want to be here when they found them empty. He tried to sound as natural as possible but he could barely keep his composure. Hey! Uh, before you do that could you open the south door for us? I managed to lose my keys doing my rounds today.
"What? uhh, sure." The shepherd reached for the keyring on his belt and chose one of the keys, The door opened with a click. "Now scram." The other shepherd was already halfway across the room.

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Scraps grabbed the fox by the arm and practically dragged him out of the room. "Let's get the heck out of dodge. do you know which way?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:"Sounds rough." The wolf commented sympathetically. "At least you found some folks to take you in." He grinned. "Same thing happened with me. Well, not exactly how yours went but, overall." He shrugged. A dog at the other end of the bar called for a drink. "Scuse me for a sec. Gotta tend to the other customers." He nodded to both of them before walking over to the canine.
"No problem," Flynn said smiling. as soon as the wolf was focused on the other customer, he turned to the other cat. "Do you find it a little odd that these guys have never heard of New York? and stranger still, that there was a tiger at the gate, a wolf at the bar, and not a human in sight in the whole city?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Seth wrote:Scraps grabbed the fox by the arm and practically dragged him out of the room. "Let's get the heck out of dodge. do you know which way?"
The door revealed a small, long hallway lit by fluorescent lights. "Err..." The fox racked his brain for a second and. "The south door." Pointing to the one all the way at the end of the hall."

Behind them they heard...
"What the heck! He's not there."
'What do you mean he's not there?!"
'What do you mean what do I mean? How much more self explanatory can "He's not freakin there", be?!"
"C'mon, we gotta find him or the Sarge is gonna be ticked!"
---North door: Control room
---Northern West door: ???
---Southern West door:???
---Northern East door:???
---Southern East door:???
---South Door: ??? (supposed exit) (Locked, but has a red buzzer doorbell button thing)
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "No problem," Flynn said smiling. as soon as the wolf was focused on the other customer, he turned to the other cat. "Do you find it a little odd that these guys have never heard of New York? and stranger still, that there was a tiger at the gate, a wolf at the bar, and not a human in sight in the whole city?"
Claire shrugged. "Well, I mean... You put falling off a boat, you and your strange dreams together. Stuff starts to not get weird anymore. I mean, don't get me wrong. This is wackadoodle crazy. But compared to everything else, not know what New York is, is pretty low on the crazy list."
The wolf was pouring the dog some dark looking liquid while making small talk. A few customers left and new ones took their seats as the music went on.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian shook his head and quickened his pace, running as fast as he could, he had lost Samaki, and he didn't know where Flynn was, but he would NOT lose Trip, he couldn't very well let a pup run off on his own "Trip! Trip wait!" he called keeping up his speed
Pet Friendly:
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:Claire shrugged. "Well, I mean... You put falling off a boat, you and your strange dreams together. Stuff starts to not get weird anymore. I mean, don't get me wrong. This is wackadoodle crazy. But compared to everything else, not know what New York is, is pretty low on the crazy list."
The wolf was pouring the dog some dark looking liquid while making small talk. A few customers left and new ones took their seats as the music went on.
"but the lack of humans just... weirds me out," Flynn replied. "plus I've got $40 in my collar. If they don't now about America, then it's just paper to them and we're flat broke. I don't like being broke."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:Claire shrugged. "Don't even know if they have currency here. But yeah, the value of your buck just got deflated." The wolf was back now. He straightened the yellow construction hat on his head. "You guys need anything else?"
Ian wrote:Luckily for Ian, he was able to catch up to the fleeting akita, who was now crouching on the ground, looking and poking at something intently. Jagged rock spikes hung from the ceiling and protruded from the floor (Stalagmites & Stalactites) Water dripped from one of them.

Ref Ref!