HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Roarin

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote: "You can't plan it in a long term. But you are master of your own life and therefore - you can plan it, even if in short term."
Flint shrugged. "Eh. I guess that's true.". He stuck out his tounge. "I'm just too lazy to. Planning takes too much work."
The Moon Howler wrote:"Hello there, doggies and welcome to Lily's refreshments. How may I serve you tonight." she asked happily
"Hello, Miss Lily!" Martin replied "Do you happen to have Soda?"
"That I have, sweetie." The woman nodded, looking at Flint "And what would you like, cutie?"
"Howdy there Miss Lily.". The dog responded, leaning against the counter. "All this dog wants tonight is the best drink you got here at this very very fine establishment.". Flint gave a polite grin.
Last edited by Roarin on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

The Moon Howler wrote:The hooded figure simply shook his head ["I am not hot-headed as my brothers and sisters, whom you met in the Cave of Anguish. I am not here to fight anyone. only to apologize to the Worgen for the troubles he's about to have 'cause of your rash actions."] the hooded figure spoke calmly, completely ignoring the threat in front of him.

Balkan was staring, shocked. He was one of the two figures from his 'dream-trial'.
"I...uh... it's no problem at all... I mean..." he began to stutter, but the white-robed figure raised a paw.

["I know what you mean, Worgen, I know very well what you mean."] The figure turned to the Spirit ["And while the Lioness is currently under the protection of the Ambassador I won't harm her, though I am obligated to do so."] A pair of bright golden eyes shone through the cloth ["As for you, arrogant spirit, you're no longer in the spirit realm, so you better keep your spectral muzzle shut and listen closely."] his voice was booming and threatening ["I will seal the Cave of Anguish for your kin from now on! You disrespect and mock those noble souls that accepted their curse as yet another form of serving their island and holding the real monsters at bay."] a light quake shook the room. Luckily the tremor happened in the realm they were. ["It's done..."]

Then the figure simply snapped his fingers and the spirit's weapon was no longer in her paw. Instead, the blade was now in the robed wolf's paw. He examined it ["Divine craftsmanship never ceases to amaze me... too bad this weapon will do no more than a simple blade against me."] The white-robed wolf dropped the blade, it magically returning to it's sheath. ["Let this be a lesson for you, whelp. Don't become too proud of whom you serve to let your guard down."]
Ilia growled menacingly as her blade got sheathed back in her scabbard strapped around her thigh. Her paws shook with fury as she stared her angry blue eyes into the hooded figure's.

''Let ME tell you something. As highly as you regard those souls, those who fall out of the divine will of the gods are good as dead. You and Kruga, you are all a blasphemy. But like I said, my job is not to hunt you down. Instead, you will see yourself at the sharp edge of my spear IF I find you hurting Randy. I dare you...'' Ilia growled as she drew her blade again and pointing it at the figure. Her eyes demanded a fight, and although she knew that he was indestructible, but she knew a hundred ways to make his life a living hell.

Randy, both shocked and confused, simply stood up and hugged the tall spirit, grimacing and burying his muzzle into her torso, begging her not to. Ilia's angry frown turned remorseful as she gently stared at the Spitz hugging her body. She smiled and then looked back up at the hooded figure. ''This here, and the Lions, are the future of Tricana. Do not ruin it for us.'' Ilia said.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

The Hooded being growled as he spoke with a sarcastic tone ["The lions being the future? ARE YOU SERIOUS? You divines clearly have lost track of how the world works."] the hooded figure pointed at the lioness and spoke with irritated voice ["They almost brought annihilation of the wolves and even lycaons to some point. They threaten to disturb the Balance with their 'training', destroying not the dark beasts, but the actual now semi-feral wardens. If it ain't for me and my brothers and sisters, they'll go feral and there will be no force to save the island from the dark beasts' swarm. Not even if all the forces on the island combined."]
The white-robed wolf lowered his paw and pointed again towards the spirit ["Listen, whelp, for you are too far from even barely comprehending my power! I am the the last descendant of the Elder Ring, our 'leaders'. Leave the protection of Tricana to it's true protectors and watch over your doggy."] The hooded wolf lowered his paw once more and his voice softened a bit ["Trust me, I won't harm someone that have even the slightest potential of helping into bringing peace and restoring the balance."] The hooded figure snapped his fingers again and the blade the spirit was holding returned back to it's scabbard ["On the side note: I just love doing this."]

A pair of spirits came through the entrance - Val'kir and Ymijar.
"What is the meaning of this anomaly?" Val'kir asked, looking around "Who are-" he stopped mid-sentence when he saw the Lioness. The wolf spirit drew his sword and pointed it towards the Feline "I was away from the village for so just a few hours and now Lions come here?" he growled.

The hooded figure looked at him and simply snapped his fingers, returning the blade in it's scabbard ["Calm down, guardian spirit of the Green Ring. She's a guest of your son."]

"A guardian!" Both wolf spirits saluted the figure "Forgive us, Exalted one, but you must finish this soon." Ymijar spoke, looking at Balkan "And you young one have some explaining to do."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

The Moon Howler wrote:The Hooded being growled as he spoke with a sarcastic tone ["The lions being the future? ARE YOU SERIOUS? You divines clearly have lost track of how the world works."] the hooded figure pointed at the lioness and spoke with irritated voice ["They almost brought annihilation of the wolves and even lycaons to some point. They threaten to disturb the Balance with their 'training', destroying not the dark beasts, but the actual now semi-feral wardens. If it ain't for me and my brothers and sisters, they'll go feral and there will be no force to save the island from the dark beasts' swarm. Not even if all the forces on the island combined."]
The white-robed wolf lowered his paw and pointed again towards the spirit ["Listen, whelp, for you are too far from even barely comprehending my power! I am the the last descendant of the Elder Ring, our 'leaders'. Leave the protection of Tricana to it's true protectors and watch over your doggy."] The hooded wolf lowered his paw once more and his voice softened a bit ["Trust me, I won't harm someone that have even the slightest potential of helping into bringing peace and restoring the balance."] The hooded figure snapped his fingers again and the blade the spirit was holding returned back to it's scabbard ["On the side note: I just love doing this."]

A pair of spirits came through the entrance - Val'kir and Ymijar.
"What is the meaning of this anomaly?" Val'kir asked, looking around "Who are-" he stopped mid-sentence when he saw the Lioness. The wolf spirit drew his sword and pointed it towards the Feline "I was away from the village for so just a few hours and now Lions come here?" he growled.

The hooded figure looked at him and simply snapped his fingers, returning the blade in it's scabbard ["Calm down, guardian spirit of the Green Ring. She's a guest of your son."]

"A guardian!" Both wolf spirits saluted the figure "Forgive us, Exalted one, but you must finish this soon." Ymijar spoke, looking at Balkan "And you young one have some explaining to do."
Ilia's eyes flared with a blinding cyan blue as her lips slowly curled into a nasty snarl. ''I AM A TRUE PROTECTOR OF TRICANA! AND THIS IS SHAMAN RANDY, NOT DOGGY YOU DIRTY MONGREL! I have been restoring peace! I served in the war to restore balance against the evil and have earned this armor which signifies my dedication! Don't tell me what I am! If you want a taste of what I am I challenge you to a battle!'' Ilia roared, pointing her blade once again at the figure.

A chill ran down Randy's spine as he looked at Koros. Somehow, even in his new found confidence within Ilia, he had a bad feeling about her challenging the figure. A overwhelming aura surrounded him as he stared into the figures eyes.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
The Moon Howler

All that was said and all the threats thrown pushed Balkan to the edge of his patience. With a furious howl, that made even the hooded figure and the two spirits to step back he jumped on the table, his tattoos shinning bright and white spectral flames engulfing him, he pulled out his own blade and pointed it to the Lycaon spirit

"Enough is enough!" he roared "Spirit Ilia, you defiled the hospitality of the wolves! I ignored your actions for too long and now you think you have any right of attacking anyone in this place!" he glanced at the spirits of his father and Great-Grandfather "Guardian spirits, take her outside the wolf territory, for I, as Worgen, forbid her to ever step in the wolves' territory until she's taught by Randy how to behave!"

["Worgen, stop!"] the figure shouted at him, the strength of his voice causing the room to tremble ["Don't be as rash and headstrong as that whelp. But if she so much wants that fight.."]

"SILENCE!" Balkan roared towards the figure "No one is fighting in here! I made my decision!"

The hooded wolf shook his head ["Still too headstrong."] He raised a paw ["Very well, I will take my leave, then. Till next we meet, Worgen. Sorry for the inconvenience."] His robe began to shine ["And now I will return you to your own realm, Farewell."]

The ghostly figure faded and they were returned back to the mortal realm. What seemed to be an hour debate there was barely a single second in the mortal world.

Balkan was still staying on the table, furious, but calming. With a low growl he jumped off the table and sat back in his seat "I had enough of spirits for one day! May only the living remain." He growled quietly.

The two wolf spirits nodded and looked at the Lycaon spirit "You coming peacefully, or shall we drag you out?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Ilia sheathed her sword with a low growl as the hooded figure disappeared.

''Uh hang on there!'' Randy called out, raising his paw at the spirits. ''Balkan, and uh...wolf spirits, may I talk to Ilia in private? Will take just a sec, I'm still pretty confused.'' Randy asked.

''Oh Shaman....how much more must you know...'' Ilia said as she facepawlmed a little. ''Very well then. Val'kir, Ymijar, may we have some time alone?'' Ilia asked, not showing any signs of agitation.
The Moon Howler

The two spirits looked at each other, then turned back to the spirit and nodded.
"Don't be too long" Ymijar said.

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Okay. Come Ilia...'' Randy said, rushing her outside Balkan's hut and bringing her around the corner to the bushes.

''Oh here's some rocks...let's uh...sit down and talk..'' Randy said, settling down on one. Ilia giggled as she removed her helmet and laid down her spear and shield. ''Thank you, my shaman. Now, what was it you needed to ask me?'' Ilia asked.

''Well, there has been a lot of confusion running through my head lately, but one thing's for certain.'' Randy said, leaning forward and looking at her. ''Are you in debt of something or someone?''

Ilia smiled soon faded as she looked away from the Spitz in remorse. 'Yes Shaman. To think that someone as brave and intelligent as you could find out...'' Ilia said, clasping her paws and hanging her head low to sigh.

''During the war of Tricana, I was a lieutenant and I led heaven's forces against the sinister forces of Kruga. Morever, you could say that a certain male lycaon general caught my eye. But by him being in a higher rank, I couldn't get close to him, and he often embarked on different skirmishes and missions. Desperate, I decided to try a drastic measure just to be with him.''

''I sneaked into another generals quarters and stole his armour, where I donned it and impersonated a higher ranking officer. But I was found out much later, and I was imprisoned, stripped of my rank and condemned.''

''But the gods were merciful. They freed me, and it came with a price. I am to don this armor at all times. In fact, they made terribly uncomfortable when I wear it. I will actually die if my breastplate here is taken off since its forbidden.'' Ilia said, grimacing slightly as she adjusted an arm guard made of silver and enveloped with patterns similiar to Randy's body patterns. ''And my task now is, to protect you, as decreed by the gods. If I were to fail my mission...I....will disappear...'' Ilia said, bowing her head in shame. The breastplate seemed to squeeze her chest, making her breathe in syncopated patterns. She was suffering, but she remained strong all this while.

Randy nodded as he put a paw on her shoulder. ''I understand...we all go through our ups and downs. This is hard work for you and I know it, I can feel it in you.'' Randy said, stroking her face with a paw. ''But Ilia, you must put your past behind, and strive to prove the gods that you are a worthy warrior of Tricana. I trust in you...'' Randy said, smiling.

Ilia smiled as she looked up at the young Spitz. ''Alright then..'' Ilia said, putting on her helmet. She grimaced and clenched her eyes shut with pain briefly as the helmet began adding pressure onto her skull. ''Whatever I just told you shaman, please do not tell anyone else...''

''I promise...''

The spirit and shaman then made their way back to the hut, and Ilia rejoined the two other wolf spirits. Swaggering slightly, she adjusted her helmet and strutted up to them. ''Alright. I'm done..'' Ilia said.
The Moon Howler

"Did you felt?" Ymijar asked as the two got out "She was ... restless... suffering..."
Val'kir nodded "I felt it. I don't care though. Even if she's one of my kin now, she threatened an ancient. That's unforgivable!"
"As right as you are, you should at least show some sympathy, grandson!"
thrasherblades wrote:The spirit and shaman then made their way back to the hut, and Ilia rejoined the two other wolf spirits. Swaggering slightly, she adjusted her helmet and strutted up to them. ''Alright. I'm done..'' Ilia said.
Ymijar nodded "Very well, lass. Come with us." The older wolf said putting a paw on her shoulder and gently pushing her forward.

Val'kir looked at Balkan "Take care, son!"

The half-wolf frowned "Don't think that you're forgiven just because I am mad at something else more than I'm mad at you at the moment!"

The spirit raised his paws, knowing how stubborn his son could be. He simply waved his paw and followed the spirit. Balkan didn't even pay attention to his and turned to Randy.
"Are you two hungry?" he asked, still slightly irritated.

~~~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:"Howdy there Miss Lily.". The dog responded, leaning against the counter. "All this dog wants tonight is the best drink you got here at this very very fine establishment.". Flint gave a polite grin.
Martin looked at Flint for a few seconds, then spoke "On second thought, make them two."
"Aww, aren't you two sweet." The young woman giggled, then winked "I'll make you two cowboys something special." She said and started moving behind the bar, taking different ingridients.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I am not. I think I'll just sleep what's left of the night away, Ambassador, but thank you."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:Martin looked at Flint for a few seconds, then spoke "On second thought, make them two."
"Aww, aren't you two sweet." The young woman giggled, then winked "I'll make you two cowboys something special." She said and started moving behind the bar, taking different ingridients.
Flint rested his elbows on the bar table, watching the women mix their drinks for a few seconds. He looked over at Martin and grinned. "See. It isn't so bad not knowing. Rubbing off on me already are you?" He sat up and stretched his arms. "Next thing you know you'll be robbing banks and stealing paintings from museums." Then a glum looked crossed his face and he shifted the collar that was around his neck. 'Course by then I'll probably be a bookworm that knows all about medieval weapons and artillery..." A small smirk out of the corner of his mouth showed his was joking.

Ref Ref!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Did you felt?" Ymijar asked as the two got out "She was ... restless... suffering..."
Val'kir nodded "I felt it. I don't care though. Even if she's one of my kin now, she threatened an ancient. That's unforgivable!"
"As right as you are, you should at least show some sympathy, grandson!"

Ymijar nodded "Very well, lass. Come with us." The older wolf said putting a paw on her shoulder and gently pushing her forward.

Val'kir looked at Balkan "Take care, son!"

The half-wolf frowned "Don't think that you're forgiven just because I am mad at something else more than I'm mad at you at the moment!"

The spirit raised his paws, knowing how stubborn his son could be. He simply waved his paw and followed the spirit. Balkan didn't even pay attention to his and turned to Randy.
"Are you two hungry?" he asked, still slightly irritated.
''Get your paws of me..'' Ilia growled as she brusquely shifted her shoulder away from the elder wolf spirit. She grimaced as the taxing pressure continued building up in her head caused by the helmet, and she clutched her breastplate using a paw, feeling the pain building up slightly.

Randy sighed as he watched his guardian spirit being led away by the other two wolf spirits. He stepped back into the hut, where his irritated brother in law asked him and Koros wether they would like a meal. ''Wow, now that I think about it....I do feel a little hungry....but you don't have to trouble yourself Balkan....what I really need right now is my wife....'' Randy said, looking at him. ''If it's possible Koros....may I seek your consent to spend the night with my mate Salina before returning to complete my shaman training?'' Randy asked, turning to the lioness.
The Moon Howler

"Not tonight, Randy." Balkan replied "Should ya leave now, ya'll insult the wolves. Ye're my guest and a guest of the wolves tonight." he grinned as his usual slang began to return "And while I can't help ya to reach Salina tonight, I will personally take ya to her tomorrow. But for now I can at least feed ya."

The half-wolf turned towards the exit and called in the wolf tongue "Vex, bring some dried goat meat for our guest!"

Fast steps were heard outside as Vex rushed to complete his task. Soon the wolf returned with few large pieces of dried goat meat on a wooden platter. The wolf placed it on the table, saluted and returned to his post.

"I shouldn't be doin' this to 'em, since they're my friends." Balkan spoke as the wolf got out "But I need ta boss them while I'm here." He looked at Randy "Please - eat as much as you want."

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Randy blushed as he stared at Balkan. ''Oh uh....thank ye brother....ya too kind..'' Randy replied with the local accent. He grabbed a pawful of the dried meat and slowly tore it apart with his canines, chewing it and savoring the flavors that seeped out onto his taste buds. This was something like that dried meats he received after he had been engaged to Salina, and how he missed home from that point onwards. ''Wow...'' Randy said as he continued chewing.

''I'm missing my Salina so much now....'' Randy said, sulking as he ate another pawful.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Eating his fill, he wiped his mouth with a swipe of his arm and heaved a sigh of satisfaction.

''Thank you brother. I think I'd like to rest for the night before heading out to see my wife tomorrow. Am I sleeping here or somewhere else?'' Randy asked Balkan.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I suggest you sleep here, with me," the lioness said. "There are enough shamans to ward off any mortal threat, and I am bound to take care of you, just like Ilia."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Alright...'' Randy said, getting up and stretching himself into a yawn. His tattoos shone a brilliant blue as he did so. ''Koros...I still feel pretty bad about all of these...'' Randy said, pointing to the shaman patterns on his chest. ''I really do owe Lars my life since he saved me back there....and I hope that my training will overcome all these weaknesses....'' Randy said, walking towards Koros and sitting beside her. ''Uh....so do I sleep beside you ma'am?'' Randy asked, blushing abit.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Despite the fact that there were spare beds in the hut, Koros sat in a crossed-legged position. She closed her eyes. "Not necessary, as long as you stay far from the door and inside this place."
Last edited by valerio on Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Hmm okay...'' Randy said, sitting down next to her powerful thigh, attempting to go into that meditative state like Koros did. But while her fur provided sufficient warmth, he didn't like the chilly sensation on the ground beneath him.

''Eh Balkan...'' Randy said, getting up. ''I think....I would like to sleep using the bed and blankets you mentioned....don't think I'm shaman enough to sleep like that lioness over there...'' Randy said, scratching the back of his headfur in embarrasment.
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:Flint rested his elbows on the bar table, watching the women mix their drinks for a few seconds. He looked over at Martin and grinned. "See. It isn't so bad not knowing. Rubbing off on me already are you?" He sat up and stretched his arms. "Next thing you know you'll be robbing banks and stealing paintings from museums." Then a glum looked crossed his face and he shifted the collar that was around his neck. 'Course by then I'll probably be a bookworm that knows all about medieval weapons and artillery..." A small smirk out of the corner of his mouth showed his was joking.
Lily quickly prepared the special cocktails for the two canines - a special pet-friendly mix she was famous for. The two canines took the drinks and, because of the late hour, quickly finished them. As promised, Martin payed for both drinks and they left the place happy. After a short walk and another short conversation between the two, they reached their hotel. The night watch greeted them and allowed them in, as the receptionist (himself) lead them to their room, since Martin forgot in which room they were, for which he was bugged by Flint a few times on the way there.

When they got into the room, Mr. Meyer was already asleep. The two canines quietly moved around his bed to reach the other one. It was then when they realized they had only one bed. The two dong had a discussion, but since both of them were sleepy, they decided that "One night won't hurt." and that "There was a place for both of them".
And so, the two canines lay in the bed and luckily for them, sleep took over them quickly....

[And this is the End for their day.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~
valerio wrote:Despite the fact that there were spare beds in the hut, Koros sat in a crossed-legged position. She closed her eyes. "Not necessary, as long as you stay far from the door and inside this place."
thrasherblades wrote:''Hmm okay...'' Randy said, sitting down next to her powerful thigh, attempting to go into that meditative state like Koros did. But while her fur provided sufficient warmth, he didn't like the chilly sensation on the ground beneath him.

''Eh Balkan...'' Randy said, getting up. ''I think....I would like to sleep using the bed and blankets you mentioned....don't think I'm shaman enough to sleep like that lioness over there...'' Randy said, scratching the back of his headfur in embarrasment.
"Don't say things like that, Randy!" Balkan grinned "There's no "shaman enough" for such. The Lioness is just too proud ta accept it, no matter what she says." He pointed to his left, where there was another bed with a blanket on top of it. It was on the opposite side of Balkan's bed. There were more blankets, hanged on a strong wooden bars in front of the beds, providing both cover from the cold and some personal space for those on the bed. "There'll be yer bed for the night, Randy o'Salisgrave and worry not, in da whole village there are three buildings, protected from ancient times - The Chieftain's quarters, the Shaman's quarters and this one hut. Ye'll be sleepin' safe tonight."

Balkan took another blanket from a chest close by and put it in front of the lioness "When it comes ta hospitality, wolves and lycaons treat their guests alike." He spoke, giving her a short smile "Should yer pride finally gives up to the night cold, don't be afraid ta use it."

The half-wolf headed for his bed, where Charlie was sleeping "As much as I wanna stay with ye two, I gotta get some sleep. We'll go in the mornin'. Sleep well!" He wished to his guests and got into his own 'room' sliding the blanket. Then he lay down next to Charlie, embracing her gently not to wake her up and feeling her warmness, quickly fell asleep.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

DAY 4

One could think that, as the light of the new day bathed Meriweather Island, they'd also illuminate a mostly pacific scenery.
Yes.
And no.

There was a small fighting ring in the Security Quarters' backyard, just so humans and animals could vent some energy between shifts.
Kaiser and E.R. were locked in a snarling and spitting hug, the GSD and the Rottweiler looking as if they wanted to tear at each other's throat.
---
At Lancaster village, a male German Shepherd Dog with all the regular fur marks, a thick coat and the build of a bear was hammering the door of a certain house with all the intentions - if looks accounted for something - to tear the house down if no one answered, and soon!
---
At the wolves' village, Koros opened her eyes. She didn't yawn, didn't stretch, didn't flex so much of a hair, as she waited for Randy to wake up.
---
The male lycaon known as Virgil decided he could wait for his new friend, the ferret Tacite, to wake up despite his body's need to stand up and run, jump, hunt do *anything* rather than laying in that human construction where she lived.
---
In another time, in another place, Yago was looking at the sleeping form of the sturdy GSD who had come from the future, the new pupil of his clan.
He hoped the spirits would allow him to properly train this one called Lars...
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Randy awoke to the cockerel giving the raspy morning call. He sleepily sat up, and smacked his lips several times with his eyes closed to prevent the strong sun rays from piercing his blissful blurry vision.

''Okay...I guess I'm up....'' Randy said, shaking his head awake and placing his feetpaws on the cold floor, slowly standing up and stretching, showing his canines. He rubbed down his snow white fur with his paws and scratched his head fur rapidly. In a corner, Koros had awoken, and was already waiting for him. ''Mornin....'' Randy said, rubbing his eyes.
---
((I'll bring in Tiara if ya don't mind. Mae will have returned to Acradia with Hara by now..))

Snapping a few buckles on her K-9 Police vest in place, Tiara the female GSD had prepared to set off for her shift when she passed by the fighting ring. She smiled sweetly as she saw her boyfriend and Kaiser roughing it out. ''GO BOYFRIEND!!!'' she called out to E.R, wagging her tail and winking at him.
---
Lars awoke from a peaceful dream, seeing stars at one moment and gawking at the clear blue sky next. He shook his head as he arose from his slumber. Remembering where he was, he quickly got up and greeted his Master. ''Morning Shaman Yago...'' Lars said, bowing his head. ''Did you sleep well, master?''
valerio

Post by valerio »

The lioness didn't move, her eyes lost somewhere in her thoughts.
---
Kaiser, who was apparently winning that round, made the rogue mistake of winking back at Tiara...and a moment later, he found himself pinned down in the dust.
"Ohh, looks like this pup needed to pay attention, eh?"
"...Hate you," the GSD growled.
---
"Good morning to you, pupil. Ready to extend your soul once again? Possibly without undue interferences?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Randy stared at the wandering lioness with a raised eyebrow''I guess I'll see ya in a minute Koros. Hang on...'' Randy said, making his way to Balkan, still asleep on his bed. ''Yo....brother-in-law....'' he greeted, rubbing his paw over his back.
---
Tiara giggled as she stepped into the ring and wrapped her arms over the muscular rottweiler. ''Aaaand good morning to you champion!'' Tiara crooned, giving her boyfriend a kiss and nuzzle on his nose.
---
Lars nodded. ''Yes sir..'' he responded, standing at attention. ''But I hope it ain't about catching them darn Whispars....their poison is blissful yet deadly...for some weird reason....hopefully no random lass shows up too to interrupt me....'' Lars said.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint's eyes slowly drifted open. Hmm... This was weird. The ground felt softer than usual. And the sky looked suspiciously like a ceiling. The dog rubbed his eyes and groggily sat up, a blanket rolling off the dog as he did so. Comfy bed... warm blanket... a hotel room. Did he sneak into one last night or...
He looked over to the adjacent side to see a shepherd, still dozing off. "That's right... Meriwheater Island..." It all came back to his still half-asleep brain. Giant snakes, ghostly seagulls, salty apples, Mr, Meyers, Spencer, Martin... And... He brought his hand up to his neck and... sure enough, it was there.
With a soft groan he managed to roll out of the bed without disturbing the other occupant and trudged over to the balcony door where he quietly slid it open. A cool breeze ruffled his fur when he stepped out onto the elevated platform. "Nice day, as usual" He commented, to no one in particular. He of course, didn't know this, but it seemed like an accurate assumption for such a paradise.
He stretched out his sleepy muscles, raising his arms to the sky and arching his back. Flint then walked over to the balcony railing, resting his arms on it and watching the streets below.

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

thrasherblades wrote:Randy stared at the wandering lioness with a raised eyebrow''I guess I'll see ya in a minute Koros. Hang on...'' Randy said, making his way to Balkan, still asleep on his bed. ''Yo....brother-in-law....'' he greeted, rubbing his paw over his back.
"Hush!" Balkan cut him off, raising his head "Ah'm awake for some time now, but she's still sleepin." he whispered as he slowly stood up, careful not to wake his mate Charlie. "I rather leave 'er rest a while longer before taking 'er back to da r'sort." He pushed the Spitz to the middle of the room and then slided the blanket so that she'll remain away from the sounds.
"Ah, now that's done..." Balkan looked around "...'tis time ta find ye two some breakfast, yes?" he asked
~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:Flint's eyes slowly drifted open. Hmm... This was weird. The ground felt softer than usual. And the sky looked suspiciously like a ceiling. The dog rubbed his eyes and groggily sat up, a blanket rolling off the dog as he did so. Comfy bed... warm blanket... a hotel room. Did he sneak into one last night or...
He looked over to the adjacent side to see a shepherd, still dozing off. "That's right... Meriwheater Island..." It all came back to his still half-asleep brain. Giant snakes, ghostly seagulls, salty apples, Mr, Meyers, Spencer, Martin... And... He brought his hand up to his neck and... sure enough, it was there.
With a soft groan he managed to roll out of the bed without disturbing the other occupant and trudged over to the balcony door where he quietly slid it open. A cool breeze ruffled his fur when he stepped out onto the elevated platform. "Nice day, as usual" He commented, to no one in particular. He of course, didn't know this, but it seemed like an accurate assumption for such a paradise.
He stretched out his sleepy muscles, raising his arms to the sky and arching his back. Flint then walked over to the balcony railing, resting his arms on it and watching the streets below.
Mr. Meyer moved in his bed and raised himself into sitting position, looking around. He saw one of the canines on the balcony and after putting his glasses he managed to see who it was exactly "Good Morning, young chap!" the old man greeted him as he, himself stood up "Slept well last night?"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:Tiara giggled as she stepped into the ring and wrapped her arms over the muscular rottweiler. ''Aaaand good morning to you champion!'' Tiara crooned, giving her boyfriend a kiss and nuzzle on his nose.
"Good morning to you. Let me put on my vest and I'll be ready to escort you for your first official day of patrol duty."
---
thrasherblades wrote:Lars nodded. ''Yes sir..'' he responded, standing at attention. ''But I hope it ain't about catching them darn Whispars....their poison is blissful yet deadly...for some weird reason....hopefully no random lass shows up too to interrupt me....'' Lars said.
"Relax, then. This time we will be trying a different approach to refine your fighting techniques.
---
At Salisgrave village, another couple was up for a couple of hours now. Two lycaon brothers, laying each one at the side of a male corgi still sleeping in those early hours of the morning. It was indeed a sweet sight.
The two males exchanged a knowing, grinning look...before tickling Adrian's tummy and back, their fingers working like a bunch of crazed ants!
"Good mo-orning!" Humphrey and Michael barked.
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Mr. Meyer moved in his bed and raised himself into sitting position, looking around. He saw one of the canines on the balcony and after putting his glasses he managed to see who it was exactly "Good Morning, young chap!" the old man greeted him as he, himself stood up "Slept well last night?"
"Psst, this is the part in which you tell him 'yes', in a nice, polite manner," said the ghostly seagull, appearing upon Flint's shoulder.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Morning." Flint responded. Whether it was directed at the seagull or Mr. Meyers was up in the air. though he was looking at the seagull when he said it. And right now he was too drowsy to be startled and too relaxed to be annoyed. He turned to look over his shoulder at the notary.
The Moon Howler wrote:Good Morning, young chap!" the old man greeted him as he, himself stood up "Slept well last night?"
"Yup. Can't remember the last time I slept in a bed. Thanks again Mr. Meyers." The dog let out a deep yawn.

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote: ---
At Salisgrave village, another couple was up for a couple of hours now. Two lycaon brothers, laying each one at the side of a male corgi still sleeping in those early hours of the morning. It was indeed a sweet sight.
The two males exchanged a knowing, grinning look...before tickling Adrian's tummy and back, their fingers working like a bunch of crazed ants!
"Good mo-orning!" Humphrey and Michael barked.
Adrian woke with a start and tried to wriggle away from the brothers Ha-ha, Haven't you two, hee-hee, ever heard that, ha-ha, you should let a sleeping dog lie?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"...or else?" Michael grinned.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"...or else?" Michael grinned.
Adrian returned the grin, "Well it wouldn't be a very good threat if I told you my plan now would it?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Humphrey stretched and yawned loudly. "Good! I'd hate it if you spoiled us your master plan. Revenge is better served when planned--tickytickyticy!" he added, abruptly turning and tickling the dog's naked neck.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:At Lancaster village, a male German Shepherd Dog with all the regular fur marks, a thick coat and the build of a bear was hammering the door of a certain house with all the intentions - if looks accounted for something - to tear the house down if no one answered, and soon!
Levi awoke with a start at the loud pounding. "HOLY ****, IT'S ANOTHER ATTACK!" Levi yelled as he jumped out of the bed and then back under it. His fur was standing on end.
--------
Meanwhile
(or earlier, not sure what time the new day started. maybe I'm even too early starting this. *shrugs*)
Drake and Diana Drake had gotten up early to attend their training class for their new job. Diana was perfectly fine aside from her still sprained ankle. Having rested most of the day, the ankle was much better and she was wide awake. Drake on the other hand had gone out for a late night jog and didn't get enough sleep. They both arrived at the hall at 6AM sharp, as directed by their new boss.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

From below, there came the sound of Reginald's voice barking, "Coming!" then, the door opening and Reginald "Oh, Cassius! Good morning, slept well? I dreamt of eating a pie of algae, really horrible stuff--"
"ALYSE!" came a roar that would've scared a bear out of it wits.
In the room, the female GSD stirred and caressed Levi's shoulder. "Luv, remember when I told you about danger? Well, I hope you're still true to your word--"
From the stairs, a monster dog emerged! he was built to kill, and he was huffing like a bull. When he growled, he showed very sharp fangs! "You, cat! What have you done with my girlfriend!"
---
The boss came...and he was not alone. The man, 6 ft tall, of dark complexion, and a safari outfit (helmet included), sported a big, white-headed eagle on his shoulder.
"Greetings, gentlemen! I am Isaac, and this boy here is Icarus! Ready to learn something new?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:From below, there came the sound of Reginald's voice barking, "Coming!" then, the door opening and Reginald "Oh, Cassius! Good morning, slept well? I dreamt of eating a pie of algae, really horrible stuff--"
"ALYSE!" came a roar that would've scared a bear out of it wits.
In the room, the female GSD stirred and caressed Levi's shoulder. "Luv, remember when I told you about danger? Well, I hope you're still true to your word--"
From the stairs, a monster dog emerged! he was built to kill, and he was huffing like a bull. When he growled, he showed very sharp fangs! "You, cat! What have you done with my girlfriend!"
Levi was still very shaken. This was not a good way to wake up. "Wha? You... Her... girlfriend?" the cat stammered, extremely confused. Then he shook his head to clear his mind a little. "What's going on, Alyse? who is this guy?"
------------------
valerio wrote:The boss came...and he was not alone. The man, 6 ft tall, of dark complexion, and a safari outfit (helmet included), sported a big, white-headed eagle on his shoulder.
"Greetings, gentlemen! I am Isaac, and this boy here is Icarus! Ready to learn something new?"
"not reall... OW" muttered Drake before his wife elbowed him in the ribs again. She always did know how to wake him up.
"That is to say, yes sir," He said, rubbing where she'd elbowed him.
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:"Morning." Flint responded. Whether it was directed at the seagull or Mr. Meyers was up in the air. though he was looking at the seagull when he said it. And right now he was too drowsy to be startled and too relaxed to be annoyed. He turned to look over his shoulder at the notary.
The Moon Howler wrote:Good Morning, young chap!" the old man greeted him as he, himself stood up "Slept well last night?"
"Yup. Can't remember the last time I slept in a bed. Thanks again Mr. Meyers." The dog let out a deep yawn.
The old man looked at Flint and smiled "Get used to it, boy, you'll be sleeping in similar conditions from now on." He looked at Martin "And I'm surprised he's still sleeping." He looked back to Flint "What did you two do last night?"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Ignoring the cat, from the bed she barked angrily, "'Girlfriend'?! Will you stop that, Cassius! You're just a DNA donor for when our owners need a litter! The fact that you're the top stud and I'm top girl doesn't mean we're an item, will you understand that?!" Then she pointed at the cat. "And this is Levi. *he* is my boyfriend and he knows what romance is, so scat and I may forgive you for ruining the moment!"
Cassius' grey eyes flashed like dragon eyes. "It's time to die, feline..." he hissed.
---
Isaac chuckled. "So I see who is the boss here. Spencers told me you told him you have some experience in this kind of thing, right?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Ignoring the cat, from the bed she barked angrily, "'Girlfriend'?! Will you stop that, Cassius! You're just a DNA donor for when our owners need a litter! The fact that you're the top stud and I'm top girl doesn't mean we're an item, will you understand that?!" Then she pointed at the cat. "And this is Levi. *he* is my boyfriend and he knows what romance is, so scat and I may forgive you for ruining the moment!"
Cassius' grey eyes flashed like dragon eyes. "It's time to die, feline..." he hissed.
Levi stod up, seemingly more brave now that he understood the situation. "The lady said leave. Before you go and treat her like your personal property, you should know that I've got friends on the other side."
Of course, Levi was still scared for his life under the mask of bravery. He was more of a runner than a fighter.
hey Barty. Anything you can do here, or am I on my own?
-----------
valerio wrote:Isaac chuckled. "So I see who is the boss here. Spencers told me you told him you have some experience in this kind of thing, right?"
"Yep. ever since college we've spent every free weekend and holiday exploring the amazon and other various things of that nature. Have you ever been water skiing in the Great Snake Lake? Crazy stuff, man," Drake answered.
"But we can be very professional when it's needed," Diana added in.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:The old man looked at Flint and smiled "Get used to it, boy, you'll be sleeping in similar conditions from now on." He looked at Martin "And I'm surprised he's still sleeping." He looked back to Flint "What did you two do last night?"
Flint scratched the back of his neck under his collar with his unoccupied arm. 'Well..." He looked up at the sky, trying to recollect the previous nights events. "Not much, I think... We went to the beach. And Martin went off for awhile to do his own thing for alittle bit..." The white furred dog shrugged. "Not really much else. Went to get some drinks at this one place." He licked his lips at the thought. "Tasted really good. But...I don't think that Lily told us what it was... And... That was it. Came back here and crashed on the bed."
Flint crossed his arms and his gaze drifted to the sleeping shepherd. "Hey... Umm. Mr. Meyers. Is he goin through so stuff right now?... Cause... He seemed...'off' last night when we were walking, and when he went off by himself it got me wondering... Y'know, he never told why he came here..."

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:Humphrey stretched and yawned loudly. "Good! I'd hate it if you spoiled us your master plan. Revenge is better served when planned--tickytickyticy!" he added, abruptly turning and tickling the dog's naked neck.
Speaking of plans, what're we doing today?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz