Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

Djinn

Re: Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Post by Djinn »

Name: Djinn (pronounced Gin)
Species: Cat
Town- Richardson Valley

Appearance: Djinn is one of few cats who is completely black. There is not a single part of his fur that is any other color, apart from his eyes which are yellow. His chest, his muzzle, his paws, all the same pitch black as the majority of his body. It's a rare occasion but it actually helps him with sneaking around. He wears absolutely nothing, not even an attempt to pass as an owned pet.

Personality: He was a little distrustful of people, however recently he discovered the benefits of being a pet. A former stray who lived his whole life in the (lol) underground of Richardson Valley. He met Pyxis and after helping defend him from a stray dog he ended up living with Pyxis' family. He still needs to learn a little bit about manners and what is considered civilized but he is making progress. Undiscovered fact at this point, he is illiterate.

SPECIAL
Strength-5
Perception-8
Endurance-6
Charisma-5
Intelligence-8
Agility-8
Luck-2
Djinn: S-5 P-7 E-6 C-5 I-7 A-10 L-2
Glory: S-4 P-6 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-6 L-5
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Are there any spots open left in Richmond Acres? I'm thinking of maybe introducing a new character therein....
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

ChewyChewy wrote:Are there any spots open left in Richmond Acres? I'm thinking of maybe introducing a new character therein....
yeah, 2 or 3
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

How does RG have 5 spots open with 19 pets, while RA has 2 spots open with 17 pets? Or is it counted by the player?
DarkHeartsAndSuch

ctcmjh wrote:How does RG have 5 spots open with 19 pets, while RA has 2 spots open with 17 pets? Or is it counted by the player?
it is player counted... I think... 95% sure...
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

That makes much more sense, as RA has 13 players, RG has 10 players and RV has 15 players.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

That few already? :shock:

Okay, then here's my bio for Richmond Acres....

Name: Hazel Nut

Species: Cat (Short American Curl)

Neighborhood: Richmond Acres

Appearance: She often has a smirk to her mouth, and a sly look to her eyes. She's usually very relaxed and her stretching can make her seem taller than she is. She is in very good shape, exercising every day. She has green eyes and wears a yellow collar with a brown nut tag.

Personality: Hazel is the pranking type. She likes to play tricks on others, and is almost always laid-back and lazy, enjoying simple pleasures (when she isn't pranking someone). But she has a good heart and believes in standing up for what's right, which means protecting those smaller or weaker than she is. She will only prank someone who will either appreciate it or else who deserves it, and she always waits for them to make the first move.

Other Notes: In her old neighborhood she was part of a gang called The Flying Felines. She'd gotten into it because she thought it was a way to have fun with her friends, but eventually they got into trouble with the law, doing illegal pranks that went too far, even on targets who didn't deserve it. For this reason she defected even before moving to Richmond Acres with her owner, although she still keeps in touch with the leader of the gang, a tomcat named Rock Band. They used to be an item, but are not anymore--although they are still friends.

SPECIAL:

S - 4
P - 6
E - 7
C - 7
I - 7
A - 6
L - 5
Last edited by ChewyChewy on Mon May 31, 2010 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PF chars

--Phoenix

SweetCupcakeCat

Post by SweetCupcakeCat »

I'll post mine for Richmond Acres

Name: Ember

Species: A orange Tabby cat

Gang: None

Appearance: http://i47.tinypic.com/2uykht5.jpg

Personality: Ember is a happy, bubbly type of person. She can be carefree and cheery almost everyday. Though she can be as short tempered but usually forgets about her problems and sees the positive side of life. She also loves to go shopping which is her favorite hobby.

Other Notes: Ember used to live in a different village with her own feline parents. But they were separated after a huge war in her hometown. She was just a little kitten when her parents had only left her and did not brought her along with them. Her world was alone, scared, and filled with darkness.

Ember traveled and traveled until she stopped near a house and began to cry. One of the owners of the house found her and decided to take care of her. They pampered her many times and took her shopping that's how she became a fashion addict. Now that she has found a new family, her life was filled with light and happiness. It seemed that she'd never been this happy before in her life.

Special:
S:5
P:5
E:7
C:6
I:5
A:8
L:6
Last edited by SweetCupcakeCat on Fri May 28, 2010 9:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I am a Sasha fan!~
I am always up for an RP. ^^
Zander

Post by Zander »

Are there any Spots left open for Richmond acres? If so i want a character there :3
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Zander wrote:Are there any Spots left open for Richmond acres? If so i want a character there :3
It doesn't look like it, sorry.... :( I think Cupcake and I took the last two (maybe two new neighborhoods should have been made, since I think the novelty was a big attractor for Richmond Acres)....
PF chars

--Phoenix

Zander

Post by Zander »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:yeah, 2 or 3
Lets have him answer it.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Zander wrote:
DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:yeah, 2 or 3
Lets have him answer it.
When I said that, it was 2, and before chewy made one... So now it = 0

RP Characters
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Waitwaitwaitwait, no there are no spots left for RA, yes it is counted by player not characters, annnd there are only spots open in RG. Sorry man, try there.

CUPCAKECAT, SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO GET TO YOU.
First on the list... "Age: One human year (3.5 pet years)" she would be a kitten, like, a kid, hardly old enough to experience what she has. I would suggest at least three or four human years. ALSO... nothing else. alright you probably know everything else. if you have any questions, just ask and I'll see if I can find/remember it.

what what? Jolly good time.
EchoFireant

Post by EchoFireant »

Ladies and gents, RA is now officially full. That was kinda fast seeing how it fills up :mrgreen:

Pet Friendly, Marshall : S-7 P-7 E-7 C-4 I-5 A-7 L-5
Pet Friendly, Natalia : S-4 P-7 E-5 C-9 I-7 A-5 L-5
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

It seems we need a new neighborhood.

Ladies and gentlemen, let the naming begin! There is one condition: it can't start with "R." We have enough "R's!"
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Buckdida wrote:It seems we need a new neighborhood.

Ladies and gentlemen, let the naming begin! There is one condition: it can't start with "R." We have enough "R's!"
i was wondering why each neighborhood started with an R

RP Characters
The Game

Post by The Game »

How about.....
Brook Meadows?
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

The Game wrote:How about.....
Brook Meadows?
I second that.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Dr. Prower wrote:
The Game wrote:How about.....
Brook Meadows?
I second that.
Sounds perfect. Third-inated!

RP Characters
SweetCupcakeCat

Post by SweetCupcakeCat »

Brook Meadows sounds like a wonderful name too. :)
I am a Sasha fan!~
I am always up for an RP. ^^
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

I agree.

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Brook Meadows is a nice name.
Missingo

Post by Missingo »

... well I coincidentally thought of a name kind of similar to the one already suggested before seeing it, but thought I would throw it out there anyways.

How about Brookshire?
Kay: S4 P9 E6 C8 I7 A5 L3

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Here's my other mains in Richmont Acres.

-Name- Bianca Hunter

-Species- Cat, Bombay (Albino)

-Age- 5 (17.5 in cat years)

-Neighborhood- Richmond Acres

-Appearance-
Bianca, unlike most Bombay cats, has completely white fur. This is because she is an albino. Her fur is shorter than a longhair, and longer than a shorthair. She keeps very good care of her fur. Her eyes are a deep azure. She wears a light blue collar that’s nearly white. Her tag is a white rose.

-Personality-
Bianca is a very quiet cat. She used to have an abusive owner, so she eventually became overly polite and timid. On a positive note, she also became selfless, and happily gives what she has. Because of her timid nature, it takes a while for her to become comfortable with others, but she eventually warms up to others.

-Other Notes-
Bianca was born in a very nice breeding center. She was doted upon and spoiled as a kitten. When she became one years old, old enough to be adopted, an elderly man adopted her. The elderly man cared for her wonderfully for about a year until he died. He left his estate to his only son, and his estate included Bianca, at the age of two. The son was a horrible owner. He would hit her, yell at her, and barely feed her. After two and a half years of this, their neighbor found out about this and called the ASPCA. They arrested the man and took Bianca to an animal shelter. She spend a half year in the animal shelter, recuperating before getting adopted by Mr. Hunter.

Her first owner, the old man, taught her to play the violin. Mr. Hunter bought her one so she could play. She has an Italian accent.

-SPECIAL-
Strength- 4 "U-um, I-I'm sorry I can't help..."
Perception- 6 *Hears small noise in distance* "What was that?"
Endurance- 6 "I-I, w-well, I-I can take a hit..."
Charisma- 3 "Oh, u-um... H-Hi..."
Intelligence- 7 "Books a-are very nice."
Agility- 8 "I-I've had experience running a-away from things..."
Luck- 8 "M-My luck has been looking up ever since I moved here."

-Name- Ginger Alexander

-Species- Cat

-Age- 6 (21 in cat years)

-Neighborhood- Richmond Acres

-Appearance-
Ginger is an orange cat with dark orange stripes. She was green eyes. She has a red collar, and the tag is a hollow circle.

-Personality-
Ginger is a very motherly cat. She is very protective of her friends, and loves to take care of them. But she's motherly in the other sense as well, meaning that she'll kick some serious tail if you threaten or harm her friends. She means well though.

-Other Notes-
Ginger was a stray since birth until she went to the pound. She was cage-neighbors to Bianca for the past year. Ginger acts like an older sister to Bianca. Bianca and Ginger were adopted on the same day, and both of their new owners live in Richmond Acres. Her new owner, Veronica Alexander, has a lot of land with some sheep. She's allowed to come indoors, but she chooses to sleep in the barn with Duke. She can play the trumpet pretty well.

-SPECIAL-
Strength- 7
Perception- 6
Endurance- 7
Charisma- 5
Intelligence- 6
Agility- 7
Luck- 4

Last edited by ctcmjh on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

I'm considering making another main, myself. A male cat.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Ok, so, as discussed in IRC, I'm going to try this. Here is character:
Name - Rikki
Species - Raccoon (North American)
Age - 33 (9.5 human years) (appears to be about 41 in pet years: 11 human years)
Gender - Male
Neighborhood - Brookshire Meadows

Appearance - Pretty much a large, gray, North American Raccoon. Only interesting feature is an old scar on his upper left leg. He looks a little older than he is, because he grew up in the harsh wild and still lives in the wilderness, and has been in alot of bad situations. He walks with a wide-stance, which might tip off any character with fighting experience that he is a skilled brawler. He usually wears a ranger-green collar with a ranger-badge styled tag, and has a walkie-talkie clipped to it when "on duty".
( Season 1 Picture ) ( Season 2 Picture )

Personality - Rikki is extremely mature for a "pet", but can also be a bit of a wild trickster. Having been born in the wild and never really domesticated, he has a tendency to act undomesticated at times. One thing he does is he tries to get close to people fast, and when he's close, he's sure to show all his affection, often physically, because he grew up with the reality that every time he saw a friend might be the last. Rikki also has a tendency to fall back into certain habits, such as his paternal instinct with children. He also likes to wax philosophical.

Other Notes - Adopted "pet" of Ranger Jack Calvin.
- Has a litter of 3 children who turned 4 in the spring.
- Extremely ignorant to the human world, relying on insight from Jack, Pets, and rumors among Wild Animals. (Thus, low Int and Cha.)
- Currently learning to read and write, after seeing Kyra read long books.

SPECIAL - Str = 7; Per = 7; End = 6; Cha = 4; Int = 4; Agl = 7; Luk = 7;

Characteristics (New!)
Physical - Hardened - Rikki is strong, agile, and tough skinned from growing up in the wild. He has alot of experience when it comes to acrobatics and combat, and can be quite quick, though his leg injury does slow him down.
Mental - Uneducated - Not book smart at all, but very well versed in feral/forest lore. Rikki is quick witted and wise, and can usually think his way through any situation. (though, his solution may be as inelegant as beating it up with his fists...)
Social - Witty - Rikki is witty, empathetic, and somewhat kind. He has a very clear air of the wild around him, which may end up rubbing off on others, or causing them to be unnerved by his presence. Rikki has some negotiation abilities, but may still come off as unsure when it comes to situations which he finds very human-oriented.
Special - Mystical - Rikki has some knowledge of the paranormal and forest-lore, as well as some minor supernatural endowments. Rikki has also been given some training in police tactics and firearms.

Strengths and Weaknesses:
Strength: Rikki has grown up in the wild, and is thus an extremely skilled fighter and suvivalist. He is most importantly capable of taking down larger, stronger opponents, including wolves.
Weakness: Rikki very ignorant of the human world and semi-illiterate, having grown up in the wild and not as a pet. This makes it hard for him to relate to pets and humans. He also has trouble suppressing his feral tendencies.
Strength: Rikki is very mature and wizened, having raised three children and lived a long life in the wild.
Weakness: He sees himself as equal to humans: Jack is NOT his owner, but his close friend. This means he mentally clashes with the status quo.
Neutral: Rikki is a wild raccoon, and is thus, nocturnal: he goes to sleep around dawn and wakes up in the afternoon.
Rikki's Family Tree:
Name: Old Kinut
Relation: Father
Kinut's current family:
Name = Chiku
Relation: Mate
Name: Mylo
Relation: Daughter
Name: Chichu
Relation: Son
Other: "Old" is a title given to Old Kinut because he is an "elder", meaning he is a wild animal who survived long enough to see his children's children and completed some ritual. He is extremely wizened in just about everything.
Name: Natti
Relation: Mother
Location: Killed by poachers when Rikki was 5, enshrined in the middle of the forest.
Rikki's siblings: Roko, Genesh, Kochi
Name: Tinook
Relation: First Mate
Name: Tati
Relation: Daughter
Name: Roki
Relation: Son
Taku, his son, lives in the forest and has his own character sheet HERE.
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:20 am, edited 29 times in total.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Ok, so, as discussed in IRC, I'm going to try this. Here is character:
Name - Rikki Calvin
Species - Raccoon (North American)
Age - 20
Appearance - Pretty much a large, Gray and brown, North American Raccoon. Only interesting feature is an old scar on his upper left leg.
Personality - Rikki is a bit of a wild trickster. Having been born a feral, he has a tendency to act undomesticated at times.
Other Notes - Other things should show up as I play...
SPECIAL - Str = 6; Per = 7; End = 6; Cha = 4; Int = 5; Agl = 7; Luk = 7;
Is he going into Radiant Gardens, or are you waiting for the next neighborhood?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

ctcmjh wrote:Is he going into Radiant Gardens, or are you waiting for the next neighborhood?
Sorry, forgot you guys aren't in on the IRC stuff. Next neighborhood.

Edit: also, I made an edit.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Oops, Bianca is ctcmjh's character, right? But she's listed under The Game's name....

Also, all the cats in Richmond Acres are female, I noticed....
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yes, Bianca's mine. It must have just been a typo.

That is pretty funny how all the cats are girls! As you wrote ChewyChewy, Slumber Party!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Yes, Bianca's mine. It must have just been a typo.

That is pretty funny how all the cats are girls! As you wrote ChewyChewy, Slumber Party!
:D

Maybe next arc?

(Of course that means no dating, unless it's cross-species....)
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Well, in RG Wonder and Jack are dating, and Jack being a dog and Wonder being a cat seems to have been no problem. But to try to stay more true to the comic, interspecies relationships should be seen as taboo. That means there's nobody for Bianca or Winch. :cry: lol
EchoFireant

Post by EchoFireant »

Ah, sorry. Edited it. It's kinda hard when all I see are -[ url=<random post number>]name[ /url]

Pet Friendly, Marshall : S-7 P-7 E-7 C-4 I-5 A-7 L-5
Pet Friendly, Natalia : S-4 P-7 E-5 C-9 I-7 A-5 L-5
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Perfectly understandable, don't worry about it! :mrgreen:
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Hmm... I want to join RG, but there's 83 pages to go through... Let alone making another character...

RP Characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Well, you don't have to read all of it. Just like when you move into a new neighborhood in real life, you don't have to read 83 pages of what happened in real life. We can sum it up for you if you want.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

ctcmjh wrote:Well, you don't have to read all of it. Just like when you move into a new neighborhood in real life, you don't have to read 83 pages of what happened in real life. We can sum it up for you if you want.
That'd be nice, but can you wait 'till after I think of a character.

RP Characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Of course.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

ChewyChewy wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:Yes, Bianca's mine. It must have just been a typo.

:D

Maybe next arc?

(Of course that means no dating, unless it's cross-species....)
We're out of player spots, but I know The Game still has a character spot left, actulaly quite a few do.

RP Characters
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I would like to change the slot system rules. Now, when a neighborhood hits the maximum filled slots, they can vote whether or not they want to add another one, subsequent new slots can be voted on either at that time or after the new slot has been filled.

What do you guys think?
Last edited by ArgentFlame on Sat May 29, 2010 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4