Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
How old are the Housepets? (Age characters not the comic) 
Author Message

Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:44 am
Posts: 2
Post How old are the Housepets? (Age characters not the comic)
How old do you think the general age group of the main characters is? (Or others if you want.) :|


Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:00 am
Profile
Bringing Foxy Back
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 am
Posts: 15547
Location: Nephelokokkygia
Post Re: How old are the Housepets? (Age characters not the comic
Probably 5 or so.

_________________
Image
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!


Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:19 am
Profile WWW
Devil Skirrl
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Posts: 7970
Images: 0
Location: Inside Your Mind
Post Re: How old are the Housepets? (Age characters not the comic
The cast page used to indicate Peanut was less than five years old; Grape is younger.

_________________
Never forget there are people who care, even if you've not met them.


Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:48 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:12 am
Posts: 68
Images: 2
Location: Auburn, Alabama
Post Re: How old are the Housepets? (Age characters not the comic
Dissension wrote:
The cast page used to indicate Peanut was less than five years old; Grape is younger.


Assuming that, the majority of the Housepets are older than Peanut and Grape, I'd say that's like 5. in some character cases like Fido I'd say six. And assuming Joel was in his early/late 20's when he was transformed into King, that would be 3-4 years.

_________________
Peanut is an AWESOME character. 'Nuff said.

Okay I also like King and Fox's friendship ^^;

Let's face it I just LOVE Housepets. If I played against Peanut on a videogame...I'd lose. I'm pretty skilled too XD


Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:17 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:29 pm
Posts: 327
Location: A treehouse atop a hill
Post Re: How old are the Housepets? (Age characters not the comic
I'm in debate over Tarot's age. The comic didn't specify whether the cosmic nerds move onto a new avatar at the end of the current one's lifespan, it only says that Dragon was raising her avatar's so Tarot could very well be over 5000 years old

Other characters...hmm...Dissension and Sleet are probably right, most of them are between ages 4 and 6 but it's always fun to throw a guess out there.

The Miltons - various ages, one of them stated they were 4 but i think Keene and Duke being intelligent and creative might be a few years older so i'd say 8-10 years old for them

The Wolves - Again, various, but i'd say 12-15 years for Miles, Daryl and some of the others

Mr Bigglesworth - Whatever age the first one is that's how old they'll all be

Res - Now, this is the tough one. His age depends on how soon he started his books, how many he's written, their page amount and how long they took write and get on the shelves. His awkward personality factors into it too but given how confident he's grown i'd say he's no more than 8-10 years old.

_________________
Spike - "Seriously, a talking Dog is the weird thing about all this"

Me - "Not at all, the fact that you're a dog and not a lizard is much weirder"


Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:54 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:35 pm
Posts: 4324
Location: Ohio
Post Re: How old are the Housepets? (Age characters not the comic
JohnWillow wrote:
I'm in debate over Tarot's age. The comic didn't specify whether the cosmic nerds move onto a new avatar at the end of the current one's lifespan, it only says that Dragon was raising her avatar's so Tarot could very well be over 5000 years old


Rick said (or at least implied IIRC) that none of the characters are over the age of 10. So Tarot can't be older then that, because I thought that exact same thing as well.

IMO here's how the ages go Peanut is most likely about 4, Grape is 3, Max is about 5 or 6, Bino is about 4, Fido is 5, Joey is 3 since we know they are not from the same litter though they are brothers. Ralph is clearly the oldest out of everyone at most likely 8-10. Everyone is around the age of 3-6 basically. With the clear outlier being Ralph and a maybe on Tarot.

_________________
Image
Image


Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:11 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:49 pm
Posts: 107
Images: 2
Post Re: How old are the Housepets? (Age characters not the comic
IceKitsune wrote:
JohnWillow wrote:
I'm in debate over Tarot's age. The comic didn't specify whether the cosmic nerds move onto a new avatar at the end of the current one's lifespan, it only says that Dragon was raising her avatar's so Tarot could very well be over 5000 years old


Rick said (or at least implied IIRC) that none of the characters are over the age of 10. So Tarot can't be older then that, because I thought that exact same thing as well.

IMO here's how the ages go Peanut is most likely about 4, Grape is 3, Max is about 5 or 6, Bino is about 4, Fido is 5, Joey is 3 since we know they are not from the same litter though they are brothers. Ralph is clearly the oldest out of everyone at most likely 8-10. Everyone is around the age of 3-6 basically. With the clear outlier being Ralph and a maybe on Tarot.


What about Itsuki?


Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:43 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:35 pm
Posts: 4324
Location: Ohio
Post Re: How old are the Housepets? (Age characters not the comic
GarrisonSkunk wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:
JohnWillow wrote:
I'm in debate over Tarot's age. The comic didn't specify whether the cosmic nerds move onto a new avatar at the end of the current one's lifespan, it only says that Dragon was raising her avatar's so Tarot could very well be over 5000 years old


Rick said (or at least implied IIRC) that none of the characters are over the age of 10. So Tarot can't be older then that, because I thought that exact same thing as well.

IMO here's how the ages go Peanut is most likely about 4, Grape is 3, Max is about 5 or 6, Bino is about 4, Fido is 5, Joey is 3 since we know they are not from the same litter though they are brothers. Ralph is clearly the oldest out of everyone at most likely 8-10. Everyone is around the age of 3-6 basically. With the clear outlier being Ralph and a maybe on Tarot.


What about Itsuki?


That's a bit difficult to say but I would say 9 or 10 when Rick said no one was over 10 IIRC he was only talking about the main cast, so its possible hes older. Sabrina would be around 5 or 6 like Max. Res IMO is likely 7 or 8, and Tarot I personally put at about 6 or 7ish unless for like some reason what Rick said doesn't apply to her or I'm not remembering him right. Of course all of these are just educated guesses anyway so I could be way off or something.

_________________
Image
Image


Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:14 am
Profile
Post Re: How old are the Housepets? (Age characters not the comic
I would guess these would be the ages of Housepets:

Peanut: 6-7 (he reminds me so much of a student I used to know back in college, so I assume him to be of this age)
Grape: 5-6 (she is younger than peanut, though she could be by mere months as far as I know)
Fox: 7-8 (he is a bit more sophisticated than the others but still isn't like Fido)
King: 12-13 (this was what I calculated in the thread about King's age)
Sabrina: 7-8
Tarot: 9-10 (I think she is older than what most think she is because of her connection to the Spirit Dragon and her abilities with magic)
Bino: 6-7 (Obviously still rather young)
Fido: 8-9 (I would imagine he could be much older since he went away to be trained as a police dog and all)
Miles: 15-16 (Possibly the oldest of all the pets, I would guess he is middle aged)
Joey: 4-5 (Still very young)


Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:05 pm
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.