This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 28  Next
SRP: Terra Ridge 
Author Message
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2679
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Flynn wrote:
The cave continued on and they moved in silence until. "Uh oh.". Claire stopped. There was a fork in the road. One leading off to the left, and one to,the right. "You wanna pick?".


Ian wrote:
"Apples?!". The dog poked his head out from behind the tree. His top hat had two holes in it to accomidate for his pointy ears (which stuck out of the holes). It was still unclear of what kind of dog he was from that distance, but he had ice blue eyes. "I don't know... My Dad told me not to talk to strangers...". Another sneeze accompanied the sentence.

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:33 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:46 pm
Posts: 1416
Location: The World That Doesn't Exist
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
"Well, you know my name, tell me yours and we won't be strangers" Ian chuckled "Is your dad close by? I could take you to him, I'm sure he is worried about you"

_________________
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Reno Crawley EC S-8 P-6 E-6 C-7 I-5 A-5 L-5
Panda Evans EC S-6 P-7 E-6 C-5 I- 7 A-7 L-4
Marro Woods EA S-5 P-9 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-5 L-5
Erin "Pepsi" Evans BsM S-4 P-4 E-8 C-9 I-6 A-7 L-4


Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:52 pm
Profile YIM
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17043
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:
The cave continued on and they moved in silence until. "Uh oh.". Claire stopped. There was a fork in the road. One leading off to the left, and one to,the right. "You wanna pick?".

"Well, let's leave it to chance," Flynn said as he dug into his collar for his lucky coin.
When he pulled it out, he said, "Heads we go left, tails we go right."
He flipped the coin into the air, caught it in his right paw and placed it onto the back of his left. When he looked at it, he saw that it had landed on...

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:59 pm
Profile YIM
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2679
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Flynn wrote:
"Tails.". She looked down the right tunnel. Then down the left. " It doesn't really look like they differ that much.". She started down the rightmost tunnel.


Ian wrote:
"Well... Okay.". The dog slowly walked from behind the tree into view. He was an Akita Inu. A blue collar was around his neck and a tag in the shape of a golden card (ace of spades), was hanging from it.. "My dad calls me Trip. But everyone else calls me The Amazing Magic Dog...Trip.". Trip bows and tips hat dramatically, displaying his showmanship.. "At least, that's what their suppose to call me..." He looks around. "Umm... And... I know where my Dad is...I'm just... Not sure how to get to him."

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:04 pm
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17043
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:
"Tails.". She looked down the right tunnel. Then down the left. " It doesn't really look like they differ that much.". She started down the rightmost tunnel.

"This coin rarely fails me," he said as he followed her through the tunnel.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:14 pm
Profile YIM
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2679
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
"We'll find out soon enough.". Another yawn sounded from the cat as they walked. After a few more minutes a wooden sign appeared, stuck with a large nail like object to the side of the cave. Sleep deprived Claire walked past it, not seeming to notice the small sign that read. "Cotopaxi, up ahead."

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:02 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:46 pm
Posts: 1416
Location: The World That Doesn't Exist
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Ian smiled and handed Trip an apple, as promised "Well as I said Trip, my name is Ian, me and a few other people washed up on shore not to far from here. Do you know where we are?" he asked

_________________
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Reno Crawley EC S-8 P-6 E-6 C-7 I-5 A-5 L-5
Panda Evans EC S-6 P-7 E-6 C-5 I- 7 A-7 L-4
Marro Woods EA S-5 P-9 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-5 L-5
Erin "Pepsi" Evans BsM S-4 P-4 E-8 C-9 I-6 A-7 L-4


Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:50 pm
Profile YIM
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2679
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
WolvenPaw15 wrote:
Ian smiled and handed Trip an apple, as promised "Well as I said Trip, my name is Ian, me and a few other people washed up on shore not to far from here. Do you know where we are?" he asked


Trip looked around. His hat still in his hand. "I don't know...". His ears drooped. "I was practicing my magic tricks in front of the outdoor pool. And then... I ended up here.". He scratched his head with his free right hand. "At first I though I made myself disappear...but...I don't think that's what happened...". He looked up at Ian. "Hey, umm. You wanna see a cool magic trick?"

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:17 pm
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17043
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
"We'll find out soon enough.". Another yawn sounded from the cat as they walked. After a few more minutes a wooden sign appeared, stuck with a large nail like object to the side of the cave. Sleep deprived Claire walked past it, not seeming to notice the small sign that read. "Cotopaxi, up ahead."

"Okay, what the heck is 'Cotopaxi'?" Flynn said, removing his fedora to scratch his head before putting the hat back on.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:48 pm
Profile YIM
Worst Mod EVER!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 4514
Location: South Florida
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
The Moon Howler wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Scratch shrugged, "We'll find out when we head that way..." She started picking through the sticks to make sure she had a few decent torches ready to go through. She looked over at him, "Harrison, hey! Stop staring at the noise and eat something! We don't know if we'll have food at the other end, and anything can happen when we're walking..." She picked up another apple and started eating that herself...

Harrison almost jumped when she called him "What? uh... yes... food...right..." he began to stutter, headed towards what was left of the pile and picked one. Then he sat down and began to eat it, glancing towards towards the deeps of the cave from time to time.

Scratch bundled up some sticks in a way that she could carry them together, so that she'd have a little flame going as they walked through the cave. She took them over to the fire and started heating up the ends so they'd burn well when she lit them, "Come get one when you're done and we'll get going..." she glanced about, "This place looks relatively safe to leave as is, and I'm gonna leave some dry wood in case we need to use this place again..."

_________________
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)


Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:23 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:46 pm
Posts: 1416
Location: The World That Doesn't Exist
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Ian chuckled "As long as it doesn't involve me in a box" he nodded "Sure, lets see it" he said giving a slight smile

_________________
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Reno Crawley EC S-8 P-6 E-6 C-7 I-5 A-5 L-5
Panda Evans EC S-6 P-7 E-6 C-5 I- 7 A-7 L-4
Marro Woods EA S-5 P-9 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-5 L-5
Erin "Pepsi" Evans BsM S-4 P-4 E-8 C-9 I-6 A-7 L-4


Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:42 am
Profile YIM
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2679
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
"Okay, what the heck is 'Cotopaxi'?" Flynn said, removing his fedora to scratch his head before putting the hat back on.


Claire gave Flynn a perplexed look. "Cotowhat?". She shrugged and returned to facing forwards. The tunnel was starting to get smaller, until the ceiling was only a foot above their head and the walls were only five feet apart. "Tunnels getting smaller...". The cat remarked, pointing out the obvious. "Not a fan of tight spaces..."

WolvenPaw15 wrote:
Ian chuckled "As long as it doesn't involve me in a box" he nodded "Sure, lets see it" he said giving a slight smile


"Okay, umm. Let's see...". Trip walked past Ian where a fallen log was located. He climbed on so he was about Ian's height. "My dad usually does all the talking stuff but...". The pup cleared his voice before he spoke again, trying to make his voice sound deep. "Be amazed as the The Amazing Magic Dog Trip, turns this apple.". Trip presents the apple to his audience. "Into...something else.". The Akita puts the apple in his hat. He then waves his hand slowly over the top of the hat. "Aaaand.". Trip put his hand in the hat and pulled out......
Ian's crystal. "Achoo! I-I mean, Ta da!"

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:59 am
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17043
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Claire gave Flynn a perplexed look. "Cotowhat?". She shrugged and returned to facing forwards. The tunnel was starting to get smaller, until the ceiling was only a foot above their head and the walls were only five feet apart. "Tunnels getting smaller...". The cat remarked, pointing out the obvious. "Not a fan of tight spaces..."

"I got myself into some tight spots while I was a stray," Flynn said.
sometimes they were even literal tight spots, He thought to himself.
"We've just gotta be ready to turn tail and run if the need arises."

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:24 pm
Profile YIM
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2679
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
"I got myself into some tight spots while I was a stray," Flynn said.
sometimes they were even literal tight spots, He thought to himself.
"We've just gotta be ready to turn tail and run if the need arises."


Claire's tail swayed back and forth. "Easier said then done.". Adjusting the bag on her back. They continued along until. "Wow...". Claire stopped and looked at what was in front of them. It was a wall made of metal. A door was installed in the middle. There was a handle on but it needed a key. There was a small window that looked like it could be slid open and closed (it was only small enough for the eyes to look through. Kinda like a peep hole).It was currently in a closed position. There were words that were written in red paint on the door (hopefully it was paint...) that simply read. "Please knock."

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:03 am
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17043
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Claire's tail swayed back and forth. "Easier said then done.". Adjusting the bag on her back. They continued along until. "Wow...". Claire stopped and looked at what was in front of them. It was a wall made of metal. A door was installed in the middle. There was a handle on but it needed a key. There was a small window that looked like it could be slid open and closed (it was only small enough for the eyes to look through. Kinda like a peep hole).It was currently in a closed position. There were words that were written in red paint on the door (hopefully it was paint...) that simply read. "Please knock."

"You know, normally I'd just go right ahead and knock and see where it takes me, but I don't know if you're willing to risk it," Flynn said, staring at the words on the door.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:13 am
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:46 pm
Posts: 1416
Location: The World That Doesn't Exist
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Ian jumps as his crystal appears, checking everywhere to be sure "H-Hey, that was a nice trick Trip, b-but could I please have that back, it is very valuable to me..." he asked

_________________
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Reno Crawley EC S-8 P-6 E-6 C-7 I-5 A-5 L-5
Panda Evans EC S-6 P-7 E-6 C-5 I- 7 A-7 L-4
Marro Woods EA S-5 P-9 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-5 L-5
Erin "Pepsi" Evans BsM S-4 P-4 E-8 C-9 I-6 A-7 L-4


Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:28 am
Profile YIM
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5461
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:

Scraps wrote:
Inside the chest was all his things, stuffed into the small box. Everything was there, with the addition of a bandana with a black and white checkered pattern.

Scraps grabbed his things and the bandanna and slowly opened the door. He peeked his head into the hallway and looked to see if the coast was clear

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:59 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2679
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
"You know, normally I'd just go right ahead and knock and see where it takes me, but I don't know if you're willing to risk it," Flynn said, staring at the words on the door.


Claire shrugged. "Nothing ventured, nothing gained." The cat motioned for Flynn to knock. "Go right ahead."

WolvenPaw15 wrote:
Ian jumps as his crystal appears, checking everywhere to be sure "H-Hey, that was a nice trick Trip, b-but could I please have that back, it is very valuable to me..." he asked


"Oh... yeah, ok."
He jumped off the log and walked back over to the malamute, giving the crystal back to Ian. "Is it valuable, like... moneywise?"

Seth wrote:
Scraps grabbed his things and the bandanna and slowly opened the door. He peeked his head into the hallway and looked to see if the coast was clear


It was another relatively small room. Idle chairs were strewn about the room. A large control panel was on a large table that took up all the space against the northern wall. There were buttons and levers aplenty but he'd have to get closer to take a look if he wanted to know more. What looked like a coyote in a old fashionfighter pilot suit (without the helmet) was sleeping, slouched back on a chair in front of a control panel with his tongue lolling out (Scraps was facing his back) On his head was a simple iron helm with a regular circle inscribed into the forehead of the helm. There were three doors situated in the room. On the south wall there was a door but it needed a key to open it. On the south side of the east wall was another door (no lock). And finally there was a door on the north side of the east wall that seemed to have someone banging on it loudly and yelling the words. "H-hello?! Is anyone out there?!" a simple wooden plank nailed onto the wall was blocking the door from being opened (only one one side was nailed. The other could be moved up and down so as to give access to opening the door).

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:06 pm
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17043
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Claire shrugged. "Nothing ventured, nothing gained." The cat motioned for Flynn to knock. "Go right ahead."

Flynn Knocked. Not much else to do here.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:07 pm
Profile YIM
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2679
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Flynn Knocked. Not much else to do here.


"Zzz..wha?" grumbling could be heard behind the door as the small window slid open. A pair of brown ears stared sharply down at Flynn and Claire. "What do you want?" It asked in a gruff, annoyed voice. 'Was on my break..."

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:18 pm
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17043
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
"Zzz..wha?" grumbling could be heard behind the door as the small window slid open. A pair of brown ears stared sharply down at Flynn and Claire. "What do you want?" It asked in a gruff, annoyed voice. 'Was on my break..."

"Well, that's a difficult question, my friend. What do any of us want, really? I want a good life first of all, but more immediately, I think we'd like to know where we are."

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:21 pm
Profile YIM
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2679
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
"Well, that's a difficult question, my friend. What do any of us want, really? I want a good life first of all, but more immediately, I think we'd like to know where we are."


A sigh was heard through the iron door. "And I want a nap. Look, kid. You are now standing at the town limits of Cotopaxi." The voice sounds like he's reading off a script." This a closed community that is unaffiliated with any side of the rebellion that is currently ensuing across the area alright? Now, if you don't have a good reason for being here, beat it."

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:48 pm
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17043
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
A sigh was heard through the iron door. "And I want a nap. Look, kid. You are now standing at the town limits of Cotopaxi." The voice sounds like he's reading off a script." This a closed community that is unaffiliated with any side of the rebellion that is currently ensuing across the area alright? Now, if you don't have a good reason for being here, beat it."

"Is 'Our ship wrecked and we washed ashore' a good reason?" The cat asked, rubbing his chin contemplatively.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:10 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:46 pm
Posts: 1416
Location: The World That Doesn't Exist
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Ian thought for a moment "I'm not to sure, its so old... It might be... but someone special gave it to me, so I wouldn't give it up easily" he smiled

_________________
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Reno Crawley EC S-8 P-6 E-6 C-7 I-5 A-5 L-5
Panda Evans EC S-6 P-7 E-6 C-5 I- 7 A-7 L-4
Marro Woods EA S-5 P-9 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-5 L-5
Erin "Pepsi" Evans BsM S-4 P-4 E-8 C-9 I-6 A-7 L-4


Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:27 pm
Profile YIM
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5461
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:


It was another relatively small room. Idle chairs were strewn about the room. A large control panel was on a large table that took up all the space against the northern wall. There were buttons and levers aplenty but he'd have to get closer to take a look if he wanted to know more. What looked like a coyote in a old fashionfighter pilot suit (without the helmet) was sleeping, slouched back on a chair in front of a control panel with his tongue lolling out (Scraps was facing his back) On his head was a simple iron helm with a regular circle inscribed into the forehead of the helm. There were three doors situated in the room. On the south wall there was a door but it needed a key to open it. On the south side of the east wall was another door (no lock). And finally there was a door on the north side of the east wall that seemed to have someone banging on it loudly and yelling the words. "H-hello?! Is anyone out there?!" a simple wooden plank nailed onto the wall was blocking the door from being opened (only one one side was nailed. The other could be moved up and down so as to give access to opening the door).

Scraps wanted desperatly to get out of the prison as quickly as possible but he hesitated when he heard someone behind the door. "#### it this is gonna blow up in my face. " he went over to the door as quietly as he could, he pressed himself against it and whispered to the person on the other side,"Quiet down there's a guard out here, I'll get you out." He opened up the door and stood back.

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:49 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2679
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Flynn wrote:
"Right... Your ship..crashed.". Another sigh was heard. "Look kid, stop wasting my time. If your not here for business, or if you can't give me a good enough re-".
"Ay laddy. Wots the holdup? We'r s'pose ta be at Rem's pub by now.".
"Sorry Rom. Takin extra shifts. And these kids are on the other side of this d-"
"So? Let em in right?"
"But we don't even know who-"
"So? Buncha kids. What's tha worse they can do? Okay then.".
Both cats heard a click as the door swung open and they both look up- no... Down at a brown furred ferret. Arms crossed, staring at them with a grin on his muzzle. He appeared to be wearing a brown leather vest (kinda like a cowboy) and a matching cowboy hat. Behind him was a tiger, wearing what looked liked a camp military suit made in the 1930s. He gave them a curt nod before returning to his nap.
"Ahoy there.". The ferret quipped. "What brings you two to my corner of the woods?"


Ian wrote:
"Oh...". Trip drooped his ears and gripped his hat with both his hands. "Sorry... I wouldn't have taken it if I knew.".


Scraps wrote:
The door burst open and a battered looking black fox stumbled out and hugged Scraps out of shear joy. "Holy dog! I thought they'd never let me out. Well... It's only been a day..but still.". The fox's tail wagged. And the coyote continued to sleep.

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:42 am
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17043
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:
"Right... Your ship..crashed.". Another sigh was heard. "Look kid, stop wasting my time. If your not here for business, or if you can't give me a good enough re-".
"Ay laddy. Wots the holdup? We'r s'pose ta be at Rem's pub by now.".
"Sorry Rom. Takin extra shifts. And these kids are on the other side of this d-"
"So? Let em in right?"
"But we don't even know who-"
"So? Buncha kids. What's tha worse they can do? Okay then.".
Both cats heard a click as the door swung open and they both look up- no... Down at a brown furred ferret. Arms crossed, staring at them with a grin on his muzzle. He appeared to be wearing a brown leather vest (kinda like a cowboy) and a matching cowboy hat. Behind him was a tiger, wearing what looked liked a camp military suit made in the 1930s. He gave them a curt nod before returning to his nap.
"Ahoy there.". The ferret quipped. "What brings you two to my corner of the woods?"

"As I was telling your friend here, our ship crashed and we washed ashore and we have no idea where we are. your friend said it was Cotopaxi, but Where is that exactly?"

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:50 am
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Scratch bundled up some sticks in a way that she could carry them together, so that she'd have a little flame going as they walked through the cave. She took them over to the fire and started heating up the ends so they'd burn well when she lit them, "Come get one when you're done and we'll get going..." she glanced about, "This place looks relatively safe to leave as is, and I'm gonna leave some dry wood in case we need to use this place again..."

Soon enough Harrison was ready. The half-wolf stood up and walked to the fire from where he picked up a burning stick (crude torch).
"Alright, I'll go first and ye'll cover our backs." He said "Dunno what we'll find in there, so be careful!"

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:09 am
Profile
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5461
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:

Scraps wrote:
The door burst open and a battered looking black fox stumbled out and hugged Scraps out of shear joy. "Holy dog! I thought they'd never let me out. Well... It's only been a day..but still.". The fox's tail wagged. And the coyote continued to sleep.

Let's hold off on celebrating until we're actually out of here. Do you know the way out?

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:41 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2679
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Flynn wrote:
The ferret shrugged. "Well, my friend here wasn't wrong. Yeh are, in fact, currently in tha town of Cotopaxi." The ferret looked back and forth from both cats. "And'd you say your ship crashed? Was it on the beach? Hah!" The ferret started to laugh. "Alright I see. Coupla jokers? Like a ship could actually sail through the Wreckage, Ahahah!" He turned around and started to walk away,motioning with his hand that they should follow him. "You guys il fit right in. C'mon, I'll take yeh to my bro's pub. Oh, name's Romulus by theh weh. But folks round here call meh Rom, guess you can too."


Scraps wrote:
"What? Oh. Right." The fox let go, looking slightly embarrassed. He scanned the room. 'Umm... guards came here through a minute ago, so we have about thirty minutes before another one shows up in this room. Based on their shift schedule..." The black fox started to mumble as he tried to figure out something. He walked over to the south door. "And we need a key." Pointing to the locked door.

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:38 pm
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17043
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:
The ferret shrugged. "Well, my friend here wasn't wrong. Yeh are, in fact, currently in tha town of Cotopaxi." The ferret looked back and forth from both cats. "And'd you say your ship crashed? Was it on the beach? Hah!" The ferret started to laugh. "Alright I see. Coupla jokers? Like a ship could actually sail through the Wreckage, Ahahah!" He turned around and started to walk away,motioning with his hand that they should follow him. "You guys il fit right in. C'mon, I'll take yeh to my bro's pub. Oh, name's Romulus by theh weh. But folks round here call meh Rom, guess you can too."

"you'll notice I never said the ship crashed on the beach. We washed ashore, Who knows how long we were in the water. I certainly don't, I was asleep through it. No matter. A pub sounds great, Rom. I don't usually drink, but I still enjoy the company."
drunk people are easy to scam, he thought to himself. Just gotta be careful cause if they catch on, they're more violent, too.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:45 pm
Profile YIM
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2679
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
"you'll notice I never said the ship crashed on the beach. We washed ashore, Who knows how long we were in the water. I certainly don't, I was asleep through it. No matter. A pub sounds great, Rom. I don't usually drink, but I still enjoy the company."
drunk people are easy to scam, he thought to himself. Just gotta be careful cause if they catch on, they're more violent, too.


Claire shrugged as she followed Flynn and the ferret. "I guess a few drinks won't hurt..."

"In aneh case sit sounds like an awful ordeal. Nothin a drink can't fix I'm sure." The ferret went back to his fit of laughing as they continued along the small tunnel. "So, tell meh aboot yerselves. Can't expect me ta buy yoo tow a drrink if I don't know a lick about each of you, now can I."

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:09 pm
Profile
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5461
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:

Scraps wrote:
"What? Oh. Right." The fox let go, looking slightly embarrassed. He scanned the room. 'Umm... guards came here through a minute ago, so we have about thirty minutes before another one shows up in this room. Based on their shift schedule..." The black fox started to mumble as he tried to figure out something. He walked over to the south door. "And we need a key." Pointing to the locked door.

"Well let's hope sleeping beauty doesn't have the keys ." Scraps looked around the room for the keys.

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:42 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2679
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Seth wrote:
"Well let's hope sleeping beauty doesn't have the keys ." Scraps looked around the room for the keys.


Despite a thorough inspection of the room, the keys couldn't be found. It didn't seem to be on the coyote that was incredibly, still sleeping.
"Did you check the other rooms?"

---West Door: Holding cell 1
---North Eastern Door: ???
---South Eastern Door: ???
---South Door: ???

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:33 pm
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17043
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
"In aneh case sit sounds like an awful ordeal. Nothin a drink can't fix I'm sure." The ferret went back to his fit of laughing as they continued along the small tunnel. "So, tell meh aboot yerselves. Can't expect me ta buy yoo tow a drrink if I don't know a lick about each of you, now can I."

"There's not much to tell, friend. I'm a child of the streets trying for a better life who has found himself in a strange predicament."

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:38 pm
Profile YIM
Worst Mod EVER!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 4514
Location: South Florida
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
The Moon Howler wrote:
Soon enough Harrison was ready. The half-wolf stood up and walked to the fire from where he picked up a burning stick (crude torch).
"Alright, I'll go first and ye'll cover our backs." He said "Dunno what we'll find in there, so be careful!"

Scratch lit one of her own sticks and started followed Harrison, carrying some extra sticks under her free arm...

(( Hai Roarin, now's a good time. ))

_________________
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)


Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:55 pm
Profile
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5461
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Seth wrote:
"Well let's hope sleeping beauty doesn't have the keys ." Scraps looked around the room for the keys.


Despite a thorough inspection of the room, the keys couldn't be found. It didn't seem to be on the coyote that was incredibly, still sleeping.
"Did you check the other rooms?"

---West Door: Holding cell 1
---North Eastern Door: ???
---South Eastern Door: ???
---South Door: ???

"Not yet, I'll check out that one", Scraps pointed at the South Door, "You go check out one of the other rooms.

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:00 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:46 pm
Posts: 1416
Location: The World That Doesn't Exist
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Ian gives a slight smile "Its fine, there is no way you could have known, you did it all in good fun, so there is no harm done" he chuckled "You're a good pup Trip, don't let anyone tell ya otherwise"

_________________
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Reno Crawley EC S-8 P-6 E-6 C-7 I-5 A-5 L-5
Panda Evans EC S-6 P-7 E-6 C-5 I- 7 A-7 L-4
Marro Woods EA S-5 P-9 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-5 L-5
Erin "Pepsi" Evans BsM S-4 P-4 E-8 C-9 I-6 A-7 L-4


Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:19 am
Profile YIM
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2679
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Flynn wrote:
"Like ah said beforre. Nouthin a drrink can't fix right? Though it soundz like yer time on tha street has a story to it. Might make forr a good tale" The ferret laughed again and shrugged. "And what aboot you lass? Caught in a 'strange predicament' yerself?"
"You could say that."
The ferret let out another hearty laugh. "Well, the place is just up ahead."
The tunnel opened up and they walked out into a large area. The walls the tunnel was carved into stretched out and up to infinity, somewhat like the beach's rock walls. It seemed like they were outside (or were they?), but the strange thing was, the sky was still a black and blank. But what really caught their eye was the town in front of them. The stone roads were made in a grid system (much like in real like) The interesting thing about the buildings is that they all looked mismatched, as if they weren't meant to be together. Some were made of marble stone, others looked like modern house, and there was an assortment of other designs. Along the roads were lampposts that illuminated the scene with an eerie blue glow.
"Welcome to the humble town of Cotopaxi." Rom said dramatically "Ts not much but, its home." He grinned a toothy ferret grin at the two cats.


Ian wrote:
Trip put his hat back on and smiled back. "Thanks." Ian then noticed the apple was mysteriously back in the Trip's hands and the Akita started eating it. It probably just another trick. "So... What are you gonna do now?" Trip inquired, between nibbles. The dog was looking up at trees with his ice blue eyes, trying to find more apples.


Scraps wrote:
The door Scraps chose was the one that was locked. No use trying to get it open without the key...
"Hey! Look over here." The fox called from the South eastern door. The coyote suddenly shock his head and grumbled something that sounded like a string of numbers, before going back to snoring. He almost woke up that time.
---West Door: Holding cell 1
---North Eastern Door: ???
---South Eastern Door: ???
---South Door: ??? (locked)


Scratch/Jones wrote:
As they got closer, the tapping got louder and the blue glow got brighter. The cave came to a left bend. And if they looked around the corner, they would see the walls of the cave abundant with blue crystal, clustered into small groups on portions of the ground, wall and ceiling. The tapping sound came from what appeared to be a mechanical spider (about the size of a seagull). Breaking loose the glowing objects from their perch and occasionally sweeping them expertly (which was a difficult thing to do with those legs) into an overturned metal bucket. It didn't seem to notice the two as it continued on with its busy work.

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Last edited by Roarin on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:16 pm
Profile
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5461
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:

Scraps wrote:
The door Scraps chose was the one that was locked. No use trying to get it open without the key...
"Hey! Look over here." The fox called from the South eastern door. The coyote suddenly shock his head and grumbled something that sounded like a string of numbers, before going back to snoring. He almost woke up that time.
---West Door: Holding cell 1
---North Eastern Door: ???
---South Eastern Door: ???
---South Door: ??? (locked)



Scraps walked over to see what the fox was so excited about, "Keep it down or you're gonna get us both thrown back in the cells. Now what's up?"

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:19 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 28  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.