SRP: Terra Ridge

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: SRP: Terra Ridge

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Roarin wrote:She stopped poking the fire and looked back at Flynn. "Resting on the deck... Just finished a set with the band. Was on one of those lawn chair things with the umbrellas. Next thing I knew, everyone was trying to get back inside. A giant wave crashed onto the ship. Then everything went black...". Her voice was soft and sad. "Woke up on the beach... What about you?". A small tag was visible hangling from her collar. It was in the shape of the bass clef (musicalness).
"I was on the deck talking to another cat when everyone went in. Then I blacked out and woke up on the beach. So you play an instrument?"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I was on the deck talking to another cat when the everyone went in. Then I blacked out and woke up on the beach. So you play an instrument?"
The cat nodded, her tail swished slightly. "Play the saxophone. I played on the second day too. Blues Night.". She gave a small shrug. "Horrible turnout. Probably all went to see that new movie that was on in the theater...". There was small crease, showing the cat was smiling alittle. "Was suppose to be on again today too... Doesn't look like that's gonna happen...". She pointed to Flynn's tag, her other hand was still holding the slingshot. "Nice tag. You got a posh family to take you in?". Half joking. The feline seemed to calm down a considerable amount. Or maybe she hadn't. A death grip on her weapon contridicted her slightly merry mood.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Yeah, but that was after a bit of a tougher run. My first owner was a scam artist. He tried to get me in on it too, but he got arrested. I lived as a stray for a year or two before I got caught. Then the Frams adopted me and have provided well for me. I hope they're alright." Flynn shed a single tear. Of course, it was an act. He still thinks of his first owner as his dad. The Frams are just the suckers giving him all of their money when they kick the bucket.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Roarin wrote:It sounded more like someone was tapping the walls of the cavern. The *tick* sound floated through the cave, somewhat sounding like someone was excavating something (like dinosaurs and stuff . Those small tool things.). Except a lot louder.
"Is that a... Mining Pick?" Harrison asked "Scratch, do ye hear that?" The canine asked, looking at the raccoon "Sounds like someone's digging for something." Jones pointed towards the direction the sound came from.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Yeah, but that was after a bit of a tougher run. My first owner was a scam artist. He tried to get me in on it too, but he got arrested. I lived as a stray for a year or two before I got caught. Then the Frams adopted me and have provided well for me. I hope they're alright." Flynn shed a single tear. Of course, it was an act. He still thinks of his first owner as his dad. The Frams are just the suckers giving him all of their money when they kick the bucket.
"Yeah? Scam artist huh?". The cat seemed to muse over the fact for a few seconds. "Well, I'm sure your Frams are fine.". That was when Flynn noticed something. Resting on the wall, lit by the flickering light was a small duffle bag. It was probably the cat's.

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"So, uh... Can I come closer? You're still holding that slingshot pretty tight."
He wait a little before asking about the bag.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"So, uh... Can I come closer? You're still holding that slingshot pretty tight."
He wait a little before asking about the bag.
The silver cat flicked her ear once, she seemed to tense up again. But it didn't show very much. "Better safe than sorry. But I guess you've earned the right.". She sat down next to the fire with her legs crossed, With a tap on the ground with her empty right hand she invited Flynn to sit next to her.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian tore the cloth the best he could, laying it out and placing the apples in the center, folding the cloth to form a small bag "Not a permanent solution but... It will have to do" he sighed and grabbed the "bag", now he had to get back to Flynn
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:The inside looked like that of an apple, slightly tinted blue, but nothing else. Seeds were still in the center. Nothing special seemed to happen. (If you were lookin for something exciting the happen. Sorry. :D )
Scratch looked it over for a second, then shrugged, taking another bite. "I dunno, seems just fine to me. You should have a couple so you don't get hungry while we're in the cave..." She put the unbitten one back in her pocket and grabbed another from the pile in the corner, which left 4 there. She then began looking over their wood and picking out a few dry pieces they could light up and walk around with...

(( I wasn't, but I figured you should talk to us... ))
(( ...And I just saw this... ))

The Moon Howler wrote:
Roarin wrote:It sounded more like someone was tapping the walls of the cavern. The *tick* sound floated through the cave, somewhat sounding like someone was excavating something (like dinosaurs and stuff . Those small tool things.). Except a lot louder.
"Is that a... Mining Pick?" Harrison asked "Scratch, do ye hear that?" The canine asked, looking at the raccoon "Sounds like someone's digging for something." Jones pointed towards the direction the sound came from.
Scratch glanced up, looking down the cave, "...Yeah... Which means that there's some sort of civilization here..." she remembered what Coyote had said, "Or it could be another player... Coyote told me we weren't on an island though... Let's go check it out when we have something to light the way..."

(( I just wanna say, I don't understand why we keep getting more stuff while we're already doing something... Like... This is one more thing to keep in my mind now... ))
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:The silver cat flicked her ear once, she seemed to tense up again. But it didn't show very much. "Better safe than sorry. But I guess you've earned the right.". She sat down next to the fire with her legs crossed, With a tap on the ground with her empty right hand she invited Flynn to sit next to her.
Flynn walked and sat next to her.

"You got any plans for surviving here?" he asked. "I seem to have left my survival kit in my other collar," he chuckled.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:. The door fell down with a solid thump. Hitting the floor loudly. Hopefully no one heard. There was a door to the eastern wall and a chest beside it
(yup, even the jacket)
Scraps opened up the chest hoping to find his things or something he could use to get out of wherever he was.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:The cat shrugged. "I don't know..." She gave a small smirk. "Staying alive is considered a good plan right?"
Ian wrote:The quiet breeze blew, ruffling Ian's fur. It was still very dark around him. Now all he had to do was find Flynn.
Scraps wrote:Inside the chest was all his things, stuffed into the small box. Everything was there, with the addition of a bandana with a black and white checkered pattern.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian smiles slightly, enjoying the light breeze which takes his mind off things for a moment "I hope things brighten up a bit... he sighs
Pet Friendly:
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:The cat shrugged. "I don't know..." She gave a small smirk. "Staying alive is considered a good plan right?"
"Well, it's a good long term plan, but it involves a bunch of smaller plans. We'll need food and water."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Scratch glanced up, looking down the cave, "...Yeah... Which means that there's some sort of civilization here..." she remembered what Coyote had said, "Or it could be another player... Coyote told me we weren't on an island though... Let's go check it out when we have something to light the way..."
"I doubt it could be another one of us." Harrison kept staring in the direction of the sound "There was no sign of anyone been here soon before us." He spoke "Hmm... perhaps a local?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:The feline gave Flynn an amused and perplexed look. "We? When did you and me become a 'we'?". In a lightly challenging tone. She glanced at the bag in the corner. "And I don't I have to worry about it for awhile."
Ian wrote:Sadly for Ian, the world didn't seem to get any brighter. The sand left his feet as he started into a more forested area. Leaves and dry pines crushed under his pads. His feet slighty sullied by the underlying dirt. Ian heard rusttling. A creeping suspicion that someone was watching him crept up the back of his neck. But he has no idea where the noise came from.

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:The feline gave Flynn an amused and perplexed look. "We? When did you and me become a 'we'?". In a lightly challenging tone. She glanced at the bag in the corner. "And I don't I have to worry about it for awhile."
"Well, we're all from the same ship, aren't we?" He noticed her looking at the bag, but again, he'd save this for later. "Have you slept at all since the crash, or was blacking out good enough for you?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well, we're all from the same ship, aren't we?" He noticed her looking at the bag, but again, he'd save this for later. "Have you slept at all since the crash, or was blacking out good enough for you?"
The cat shook her head. "Not since I got here.". She looked further down the cave. "Y'know I only found this cave cause I was tailing these two animals. They were chasing someone. Got him too. Some kinda terrier.". She sighed. "Felt like I had to keep my eyes open. In case they come back.". She turned back to Flynn. "B-but that doesn't mean I'm sleepy.". She added quickly.. "I swear, finding out your stranded in the middle of nowhere is the equivalent of ten cups of coffee..."

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well, dang, that sounds like Scraps. They were chasing me too. We got separated and I guess they chose to follow him.... Hope he's not hurt. anyway, I guess it's just as well you didn't sleep. This place gave me some strange dreams."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well, dang, that sounds like Scraps. They were chasing me too. We got separated and I guess they chose to follow him.... Hope he's not hurt. anyway, I guess it's just as well you didn't sleep. This place gave me some strange dreams."
The cat tilted her head. "Strange dreams? Like... 'I dreamt I was a bird, what a strange dream' dream. Or...". She tried to think of another example. But none came to mind. "So, Scraps. The terrier. You knew this dog?"

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:The cat tilted her head. "Strange dreams? Like... 'I dreamt I was a bird, what a strange dream' dream. Or...". She tried to think of another example. But none came to mind. "So, Scraps. The terrier. You knew this dog?"
"Just barely. I found him on the beach, then we heard the those guys chasing us, talking about shooting whatever moves, and we ran. We were safe, too, until a plane crashed near us and drew their attention."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The cat nodded. "I see. Sounds like a case of bad luck.". Despite her efforts, a yawn escaped from her mouth. "Guess we all have bad luck. Getting stranded and all. Don't even know why...".

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I don't think it was luck. My dream... Well it didn't tell me anything, but Ian's dream was quite informative."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I don't think it was luck. My dream... Well it didn't tell me anything, but Ian's dream was quite informative."
"So what?". She started tracing circles in the dirt next to her. "You guys all had these weird dream things? What did they tell you?"

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian's ears pearked up when he heard the rustleing, making him stop for a moment, trying to get a sense of where it came from, not being able to he started walking again
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Ian's ears pearked up when he heard the rustleing, making him stop for a moment, trying to get a sense of where it came from, not being able to he started walking again
There was a rustling from a bush behind him. A small cough came from that direction as well.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian quickly turned and faced the bush "Alright I heard you now come on out" he spoke, not too demanding, but not quite a casual tone either
Pet Friendly:
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

The Moon Howler wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Scratch glanced up, looking down the cave, "...Yeah... Which means that there's some sort of civilization here..." she remembered what Coyote had said, "Or it could be another player... Coyote told me we weren't on an island though... Let's go check it out when we have something to light the way..."
"I doubt it could be another one of us." Harrison kept staring in the direction of the sound "There was no sign of anyone been here soon before us." He spoke "Hmm... perhaps a local?"
Scratch shrugged, "We'll find out when we head that way..." She started picking through the sticks to make sure she had a few decent torches ready to go through. She looked over at him, "Harrison, hey! Stop staring at the noise and eat something! We don't know if we'll have food at the other end, and anything can happen when we're walking..." She picked up another apple and started eating that herself...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:"So what?". She started tracing circles in the dirt next to her. "You guys all had these weird dream things? What did they tell you?"
"It's hard to explain without sounding crazy, but you could probably see for yourself if you slept."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Ian quickly turned and faced the bush "Alright I heard you now come on out" he spoke, not too demanding, but not quite a casual tone either
His voice was greeted with silence. Except for a few seconds later when an.... "Achoo!". Shook the bush which was followed by a young sounding disgruntled "Ugh...". And a sniffle.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"It's hard to explain without sounding crazy, but you could probably see for yourself if you slept."
The cat shrugged. "Maybe...". She sighed. "Don't see myself getting rest anytime soon though.". She stood up and stretched. "Gonna have to get moving soon.". Her eyes seemed to be only half open.

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:The cat shrugged. "Maybe...". She sighed. "Don't see myself getting rest anytime soon though.". She stood up and stretched. "Gonna have to get moving soon.". Her eyes seemed to be only half open.
"Well, I'll come with you. you look pretty tired to me. You probably shouldn't go alone."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well, I'll come with you. you look pretty tired to me. You probably shouldn't go alone."
The cat put her hands on her hips and grinned sleepily. "You sure that's a good idea? Shouldn't you be looking for this Scraps and Ian dogs?". She walked over to the duffle bag and picked it up, hanging the strap over her shoulder.

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:The cat put her hands on her hips and grinned sleepily. "You sure that's a good idea? Shouldn't you be looking for this Scraps and Ian dogs?". She walked over to the duffle bag and picked it up, hanging the strap over her shoulder.
"I haven't heard Ian howling, so I assume he's alright. And I have no idea where to begin looking for scraps, so I may as well tag along with you and see where it leads. Flynn stood up to follow...
"You know, I don't think I asked your name."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I haven't heard Ian howling, so I assume he's alright. And I have no idea where to begin looking for scraps, so I may as well tag along with you and see where it leads. Flynn stood up to follow...
"You know, I don't think I asked your name."
The feline flicked her tail. "I was wondering if you were ever gonna ask.". She walked over to the fire, taking the stick she had used earlier to scatter the firewood and extinguishing the fire. When all the light died out only her bright yellow eyes could be seen clearly. "My owners named me after a musical instrument. But everyone calls me Claire.". She started walking deeper into the cave. "Nice to officially meet you. Flynn."

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"It's a beautiful name." he said, following after her.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian's voice turned from slightly firmed, to concerned "O-Oh my goodness! Are you sick!?" He took a step forward "I'm not going to hurt you, but please come out" he asked
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"It's a beautiful name." he said, following after her.
"You flatter every girl you meet?". She asked, looking back, signs of a small smirk were on her face, along with a devious glint in her eyes. "But thanks.". The cave continued on. Stalagmites hung perilously from the ceiling and drops of water dripped from them. A cold breeze swept through the tunnel, ruttling the cats' fur.
WolvenPaw15 wrote:Ian's voice turned from slightly firmed, to concerned "O-Oh my goodness! Are you sick!?" He took a step forward "I'm not going to hurt you, but please come out" he asked
"I'm not sick!". The voice yelled back in a tone that sounded similar to that of when a toddler declares to his parents that he is in fact, "Not tired" It seemed to have been a relflexive action. This became more apparent when the words. "Whoops...". Came from the young animals mouth. The bush rustled again and out popped the shilloette of a dog, running behind a nearby tree. What was weird was that the dog was wearing what appeared to be a silk top hat.

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"It's a beautiful name." he said, following after her.
"You flatter every girl you meet?". She asked, looking back, signs of a small smirk were on her face, along with a devious glint in her eyes. "But thanks.".
"Heh. I flatter everyone," he said under his breath.
Roarin wrote:The cave continued on. Stalagmites hung perilously from the ceiling and drops of water dripped from them. A cold breeze swept through the tunnel, ruttling the cats' fur.
Flynn followed in silence, looking around the cave, then at her back, then at her, then at her bag again.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian couldn't help but chuckle when he realised he was dealing with a pup "Well you must be hungry out here all alone, I have a couple apples if you want one..." he offered " I promise I won't hurt you... My names Ian"
Pet Friendly:
The Moon Howler

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Scratch shrugged, "We'll find out when we head that way..." She started picking through the sticks to make sure she had a few decent torches ready to go through. She looked over at him, "Harrison, hey! Stop staring at the noise and eat something! We don't know if we'll have food at the other end, and anything can happen when we're walking..." She picked up another apple and started eating that herself...
Harrison almost jumped when she called him "What? uh... yes... food...right..." he began to stutter, headed towards what was left of the pile and picked one. Then he sat down and began to eat it, glancing towards towards the deeps of the cave from time to time.
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters