SRP: Terra Ridge

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Moon Howler

Re: SRP: Terra Ridge

Post by The Moon Howler »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Scratch shrugged, "Quetzalcoatl... I think Coyote mentioned him... He was one of the god-spirits of the South American people..." She sighed, "Oh well.... Coyote was drawing that triangle, but he didn't really tell me what it meant..." she glanced outside, "Sun doesn't seem to be up yet either, unless the cave's alot bigger than we thought, and this is just a tunnel way back in..."
"Not sure about that.." Harrison spoke "But Quetzalcoatl is not just any god-spirit. He is the most respected entity of the Aztecs." He looked towards the deepest parts of the cave "I'm not sure if that glow was there before, though."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:It was a small leather pouch. A small piece of paper was stapled to it. It read. "You won this square and fair. Hope this helps." Sticking out of the pouch was a twenty dollar bill, bu there seemed to be more inside the small container.
Flynn scratched his head, thinking What the **** is going on. He of course took the $20 and put it in his collar before looking at what else was in the pouch.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Flynn scratched his head, thinking What the **** is going on. He of course took the $20 and put it in his collar before looking at what else was in the pouch.
There were two items in the pouch. One looked like a simple black rock, no matter how you looked at. Whether Flynn threw it away or not was his own decision. The other was a small silver coin with a zig zag line inscribed in it.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Flynn decided to keep the whole pouch, including the black rock. He added his own lucky coin into it and stuffing the whole thing into his collar.
"So, Ian... You have a weird dream that might not have been a dream, too?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian nodded, but did not reply, being lost in thought"Could he have been lying? He did say he wasn't my sponsor... could he have been someone elses, trying to get an edge in the game... no... why would he go that far.... but eliminate Samaki... He hasn't done anything wrong" he thought to himself "I need answers... He said not to look for Samaki so I won't... but if I see him I'm not just going to attack him..." he sighed "Lets get going, we don't know the object of this "Game" or who the other players are... so lets stick together alright... I have questions I need answered..."
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Ian nodded, but did not reply, being lost in thought"Could he have been lying? He did say he wasn't my sponsor... could he have been someone elses, trying to get an edge in the game... no... why would he go that far.... but eliminate Samaki... He hasn't done anything wrong" he thought to himself "I need answers... He said not to look for Samaki so I won't... but if I see him I'm not just going to attack him..." he sighed "Lets get going, we don't know the object of this "Game" or who the other players are... so lets stick together alright... I have questions I need answered..."
"I think I need more questions answered. This dog in my dream said that I'd 'get him the win' but I wasn't even told about any game, or players or anything. not even who the **** he was. I thought it was just a strange dream, but then I wake up to find the twenty bucks I won off of him in a game." Flynn scratched his head again.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Well we're in the game, the person you saw was your sponsor, and has chosen you as his game piece. There are a total of seven of us, meaning there are five more out there, there can be multiple winners, and I don't want to think about what happens if you lose" Ian explained what he knew, or at least what he was told "The one I talked to wasn't my sponsor, and by what he said there is a "virus" in the game"
Pet Friendly:
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well, I don't know about 'viruses' but It looks like we'll have to win somehow."
But if it come s down to me or anyone else, I'm choosing me, He thought.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"First and foremost SURVIVAL, we need food and fresh water if we are going to be traveling, just gum isn't going to last us, especially since its my stress relief." Ian nodded "So we start searching, use this tent as a meeting point. If you get into trouble, YOWL as loud as you can, I'll come as fast as I can." he gave a slight smile
Last edited by WolvenPaw15 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet Friendly:
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"uhhh, sure. and I'll come if you howl."
No way I'm comin. If you howl, I'm staying away
(OOC: do cats even howl, really?)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"I'll meet you back here after a while ok, don't let me down" at that Ian went off in search of food and water
(I changed it to YOWL... cats yowl... )
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

As Ian trekked through the forest he couldn't find any source of fresh water. But he spotted something in the trees. They appeared to be carrying some sort of fruit.

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Flynn went in the opposite direction thinking to see if the wreckage from earlier had any water or food in it. Hopefully he can remember where it was.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Flynn went in the opposite direction thinking to see if the wreckage from earlier had any water or food in it. Hopefully he can remember where it was.
After a few minutes of walking it was clear that he couldn't find the plane....or his way back. What he did find was a large tunnel. It was dark and deserted. Drips of water could be heard echoing from inside.

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Flynn shrugged and decided to wander into the tunnel.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian smiled and began to traverse the tree, hoping the fruit was edible
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Flynn shrugged and decided to wander into the tunnel.
It was large and quite barren of... Anything. Water dripped from hanging stalactites. Whether it was fresh water or not was uncertain (although possible). After a few minutes of walking another sound could be heard coming from deeper inside.
Ian wrote:The friut was high up in the trees. After a slip that gave him a small scratch on the knee he was able to pick five of the fruit. They looked like apples
Last edited by Roarin on Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Flynn never really believed that old saying about curiosity, so he went to investigate the sound deeper in the cave.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

The Moon Howler wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Scratch shrugged, "Quetzalcoatl... I think Coyote mentioned him... He was one of the god-spirits of the South American people..." She sighed, "Oh well.... Coyote was drawing that triangle, but he didn't really tell me what it meant..." she glanced outside, "Sun doesn't seem to be up yet either, unless the cave's alot bigger than we thought, and this is just a tunnel way back in..."
"Not sure about that.." Harrison spoke "But Quetzalcoatl is not just any god-spirit. He is the most respected entity of the Aztecs." He looked towards the deepest parts of the cave "I'm not sure if that glow was there before, though."
Scratch glanced down the tunnel, "Everything the white man calls 'god' sounds like a spirit to me..." she shrugged, "You're right though, there's light down there.... If my cave theory is correct, then I guess it's the other side of a mountain, and that's the sun peeking over the horizon..." she glanced back in the other direction, "Which means if there's no light out there, we're probably under some sort of outcropping... Maybe we SHOULD head a bit deeper into the tunnel... You know, with a morning snack and whatever we can pull together for torches..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian sniffed at the apple like fruit " Maybe I should clean them first...." he sighed as he returned to "camp" " If we are going to travel then I could find a way to cut or rip this cloth and make a bundle, it won't be much use otherwise..." he thought as he set the apples? inside the "tent"
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Flynn never really believed that old saying about curiosity, so he went to investigate the sound deeper in the cave.
Soon the glow of a fire could be seen. The crackling of wood sounded throughout the cave. The shape of a figure could be seen silhouetted against the light of the fire.

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Scratch glanced down the tunnel, "Everything the white man calls 'god' sounds like a spirit to me..." she shrugged, "You're right though, there's light down there.... If my cave theory is correct, then I guess it's the other side of a mountain, and that's the sun peeking over the horizon..." she glanced back in the other direction, "Which means if there's no light out there, we're probably under some sort of outcropping... Maybe we SHOULD head a bit deeper into the tunnel... You know, with a morning snack and whatever we can pull together for torches..."
Harrison sighed heavily "Torches.. kinda crude, but I don't have my equipment, so it have to do.." Harrison grumbled then shook his head "So, any idea how to make 'em torches?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Scratch shrugged, going and grabbing a few of the apples she'd collected the day before, "I dunno, we just need something to stay lit so we have some light while we're going through the cave..." she looked over the apple in the firelight...

(( Hai Roarin! ))
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:Soon the glow of a fire could be seen. The crackling of wood sounded throughout the cave. The shape of a figure could be seen silhouetted against the light of the fire.
Flynn stayed close to the wall in case the figure was hostile. He tried to get a bit closer to make out who the silhouette belonged to.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:His vision was slightly blurry and the back of his head was throbbing in pain. He seemed to be in some kind of cell. A badly maintained bed was stuffed in the corner along with a nightstand and lamp. The cell was of poor construction. The metal was rusted and the hinges to the door were in such a bad shape you could probably break the door down. The door was secured with a simple padlock so abused that it didn't look like any key could fit into it. The cell was about 10ft by 10ft situated in the south west corner of a large room with wooden walls and ceilings (ad floors). Old fashion florescent lights hung from the roof of the room. There was a door on the opposite east end. A table and a few chairs were placed in the north east end (probably for guards to play poker and eat while they monitored the inmates. He seemed the only occupant at the time (although there was another cell right next to his it seemed to be unoccupied at the moment. Lastly, there was what seemed to be a treasure chest placed right next to the door. It had no lock on it.
Scraps = Loss of all items
Scraps had no idea where he was and he wasn't about to wait around to find out. He kicked the hinges as hard as he could hoping that they were as flimsy as they looked.
(when you say al items does that include his jacket?)
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:As Flynn got closer the figure became more defined. It was a feline figure hunched over the light of the fire. Rocking back and forth on her feet. At the moment she didn't seem to hear him.
Ian wrote:The light wind made the tent sway slightly. There wasn't any fresh source of water around, so the best course of action right now would probably be to move to a more hospitable place."
Scraps wrote:. The door fell down with a solid thump. Hitting the floor loudly. Hopefully no one heard. There was a door to the eastern wall and a chest beside it
(yup, even the jacket)
Scratch/Jones wrote:To Scratch's surprise the apple was a blue color. Much like the inviting blue glow that was coming from deeper in the tunnel.

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:As Flynn got closer the figure became more defined. It was a feline figure hunched over the light of the fire. Rocking back and forth on her feet. At the moment she didn't seem to hear him.
Flynn thought for a little. He let out a meow, just loud enough to get the figure to turn, but not enough to warrant further investigation on her part. Or at least that's what he was trying for.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The figure turned its head. Her face was still shadowed but the distinctive sound of a collar moving was heard.

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

When Flynn couldn't gather any useful information from this action, he figured he may as well just talk to the figure. He was feeling lucky.

"What's a girl like you doing in a place like this?" he asked as he walked towards the other feline.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Scratch/Jones wrote:To Scratch's surprise the apple was a blue color. Much like the inviting blue glow that was coming from deeper in the tunnel.
Harrison turned his attention to the apple she was holding just in time to see it's color "Wait... why is the apple blue as well?"
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( Making some assumptions with out of character knowlede here ))
Scratch blinked, "I... dunno..." she pulled one of the ones out of her pocket to check: same color. Blue. She nibbled it, just to check... It tasted just fine... it was the same as the apple she'd tasted before... They were definitely apples, and judging by her not getting sick the night before, they weren't poisonous... "Well... They're definitely apples, I just don't understand why they would be this color... Have you ever heard of a blue apple?" She shrugged and bit down, taking a deeper bite and looking at the hole she'd made in it as she chewed, getting a better idea of these things...
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:When Flynn couldn't gather any useful information from this action, he figured he may as well just talk to the figure. He was feeling lucky.

"What's a girl like you doing in a place like this?" he asked as he walked towards the other feline.
The cat quickly stood up and turned towards Flynn's direction. Her face was still shadowed because of the bright fire behind her. "S-stop right there.". She said, trying to sound firm. Her hands were trembling. But more importantly. Her hands seemed to be carrying what seemed to be a self crafted slingshot, in it was a quite lethal and pointy stone. "Who are you?"
Scratch wrote:The inside looked like that of an apple, slightly tinted blue, but nothing else. Seeds were still in the center. Nothing special seemed to happen. (If you were lookin for something exciting the happen. Sorry. :D )

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Scratch blinked, "I... dunno..." she pulled one of the ones out of her pocket to check: same color. Blue. She nibbled it, just to check... It tasted just fine... it was the same as the apple she'd tasted before... They were definitely apples, and judging by her not getting sick the night before, they weren't poisonous... "Well... They're definitely apples, I just don't understand why they would be this color... Have you ever heard of a blue apple?" She shrugged and bit down, taking a deeper bite and looking at the hole she'd made in it as she chewed, getting a better idea of these things...
"Not at all. Never even heard or read of such apples before." Harrison replied, turning his attention towards the light glowing further ahead once more "How ta make 'em torches when we don't have long-lasting materials and oil?" he mumbled to himself...

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:The cat quickly stood up and turned towards Flynn's direction. Her face was still shadowed because of the bright fire behind her. "S-stop right there.". She said, trying to sound firm. Her hands were trembling. But more importantly. Her hands seemed to be carrying what seemed to be a self crafted slingshot, in it was a quite lethal and pointy stone. "Who are you?"
Flynn froze immediately and raised his paws above his head. He'd had enough weapons pointed at him in his day to remain calm in this situation.
"relax, I'm just a cat who washed up on shore after a shipwreck," He said in a calm voice with his most reassuring smile on his face. "I have no idea where I am and I was hoping I could get a little help from a pretty lady such as yourself."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Flynn froze immediately and raised his paws above his head. He'd had enough weapons pointed at him in his day to remain calm in this situation.
"relax, I'm just a cat who washed up on shore after a shipwreck," He said in a calm voice with his most reassuring smile on his face. "I have no idea where I am and I was hoping I could get a little help from a pretty lady such as yourself."
The cat slowly started to lower her weapon. "W-wait. You were on the ship too?". The shilloette of the cat seemed to relaxed. Her tail, which had been still before waved alittle. But then she raised her weapon again. "How do I know your not trying to trick me?".

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well, I can't provide any undeniable proof, you'll just have to trust me. I'm sure I'd never be able to even lay so much as a claw on you even if I wanted to, though." He maintained his calm tone and reassuring smile, leaning on the charm that's gotten him out of so many tough situations. "I've run into two dogs from the ship, too. Their names are Ian and Scraps. And I'm Flynn."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:" I'm sure I'd never be able to even lay so much as a claw on you even if I wanted to, though." He maintained his calm tone and reassuring smile, leaning on the charm that's gotten him out of so many tough situations. "
"Says the cat who was a weapon pointed at him...". The cat shakely retorted. She bit her lip in indecision. Slowly the feline lowered her weapon. "Just... Don't try anything...". The feline turned back towards the fire, glancing breifly back at Flynn, bright blue eyes shimmered in the light. Her collar jingled again as she bent down to get a stick, poking the fire to keep it alive. Now and then she looked in Flynn's direction. Her silver fur was illuminated by the crackling fire.
The Moon Howler wrote:"Not at all. Never even heard or read of such apples before." Harrison replied, turning his attention towards the light glowing further ahead once more "How ta make 'em torches when we don't have long-lasting materials and oil?" he mumbled to himself...
A soft thumping sound suddenly caught the attention of the dog. It was coming from deeper inside.

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:"Says the cat who was a weapon pointed at him...". The cat shakely retorted. She bit her lip in indecision. Slowly the feline lowered her weapon. "Just... Don't try anything...". The feline turned back towards the fire, glancing breifly back at Flynn, bright blue eyes shimmered in the light. Her collar jingled again as she bent down to get a stick, poking the fire to keep it alive. Now and then she looked in Flynn's direction. Her silver fur was illuminated by the crackling fire.
Flynn lowered his paws when she turned away. "So, what's the last thing you remember before waking up here. No one seems to know exactly what happened and I was hoping you could help me piece it together."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:A soft thumping sound suddenly caught the attention of the dog. It was coming from deeper inside.
"By the Fates, what was that sound?" Harrison whispered, staring at the direction of the sound, trying to see what's there. He unknowingly made a step or two in that same direction.

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Flynn lowered his paws when she turned away. "So, what's the last thing you remember before waking up here. No one seems to know exactly what happened and I was hoping you could help me piece it together."
She stopped poking the fire and looked back at Flynn. "Resting on the deck... Just finished a set with the band. Was on one of those lawn chair things with the umbrellas. Next thing I knew, everyone was trying to get back inside. A giant wave crashed onto the ship. Then everything went black...". Her voice was soft and sad. "Woke up on the beach... What about you?". A small tag was visible hangling from her collar. It was in the shape of the bass clef (musicalness).
The Moon Howler wrote:"By the Fates, what was that sound?" Harrison whispered, staring at the direction of the sound, trying to see what's there. He unknowingly made a step or two in that same direction.
It sounded more like someone was tapping the walls of the cavern. The *tick* sound floated through the cave, somewhat sounding like someone was excavating something (like dinosaurs and stuff . Those small tool things.). Except a lot louder.

Ref Ref!