HPU: Exotic Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Roarin

Re: Pet Friendly: Exotic Acres

Post by Roarin »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:"Please don't I had to debug my laptops before we moved here" Marro said, only half joking "But anyways, make yourself at home, video games, books, internet, whatever you like" he smiled as they made it to his room
The mention of books perked Alc's interest. He walked into the room with his hands resting behind his back. "And what assortment of books might your library offer?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Hehe you just asked the wrong question my friend" Marro got a glint in his eyes as he walked over to a walk in closet and opened it, the inside was filled with shelves, wall to wall "I love to read! When I am not playing my online game or doing anything else, I have an entire shelf dedicated to mangas, I have fiction, non fiction, romance, scifi, fantasy, I have ALOT" he giggled as he left the closet open for Chem to sort through "If you want you can play the online game I mentioned with me, I have it downloaded on my second laptop and making an acount is quick, I'll even wait at the starting area" he grinned
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Soren followed outside. He sat his backpack down and began to climb up onto the trampoline, figuring to bounce from there into the pool. He sat in the center watching the others at first waiting to see the others get in.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Alc sifted through the shelves with interest. "Truthly. Am surprised at your collection of such... normal books. Was expecting more spells and tomes." the wolf remarked jokingly. He took one of the nonfiction books out and skimmed through the pages.
WolvenPaw15 wrote: "If you want you can play the online game I mentioned with me, I have it downloaded on my second laptop and making an acount is quick, I'll even wait at the starting area" he grinned
"Online game? He walked over after putting the book back in its place on the shelf. "Guess I could try it...".

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Marro chuckled slightly "Why Chem, I DO have spellbooks and tomes" he said, giving a smile, leaving it up to Chem to decide if he was joking or not "And yes and online game that I play quite often, its called "Soul Symphony"" he said, pulling out a silver laptop along with two visor headsets and controllers "It features a unique style, where you play from your character's point of view" he said as he plugged the headsets and controllers in, putting on his headset
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Alc gave a quick perplexed glance at Marro before moving his attention towards the laptop screens. "Soul Symphony?" He asked, picking up one of the headsets and examining it.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Yep, I play it all the time, once you see the opening cutscene, and get a little ways into the main quest, you will understand" Marro nodded, typing in his username and password 'It's gonna take me a little bit to get to the start area, I could teleport, but I am saving up my gold for new robes, so I am gonna ride there" he grinned
Pet Friendly:
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan followed the small group outside to see the large pool and trampoline, figuring he'd do his best to participate he found a lawn chair and placed his gasmask bag and a few itmes from his collar onto the chair. Ryan then looked around to see Snowy with towels and a few of the other pets were already on the trampoline but he wasn't going to try to be fancy or anything so he just walked over to the edge of the pool, looking down into the blue wake. He'd remembered how in the Russian facility long ago sometimes he would be tested in water or he'd be forced to swim as some sort of test it was also when he felt the most calm, like he wasn't being slowly tortured and tested on and now he was reunited with the great blue water. With a few flicks of his tail and a small smile Ryan jumped straight in positioning himself for a dive and cutting into the calm water before swimming back up.

"The water's great!"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:"Yep, I play it all the time, once you see the opening cutscene, and get a little ways into the main quest, you will understand" Marro nodded, typing in his username and password 'It's gonna take me a little bit to get to the start area, I could teleport, but I am saving up my gold for new robes, so I am gonna ride there" he grinned
Alc put on the headset and took one of the laptops, examining what was on the screen. "Umm..." He scratched the back of his head as he tried to figure out what he was suppose to do.

Ref Ref!
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

musclecar326 wrote:I already tried to think of a place that has hot tea, but i don't know if anywhere here serves that. Speedy said to her group.
"(55)Wait... (83)hot (80)tea?" Tesla asked, raising her voice as she put her fork back into the box so she could carry her food more easily. "(65)Isn't it rough on a sore throat to drink anything hot?" She asked, worried that the white male might hurt hit throat more by mistake.

((OOC: Whenever I have a sore through, hot liquids like coffee, tea, and broth from chicken noodle soup hurt my throat just as much as a drink full of citric acids and carbonation, be it because I'm sick or hurt my throat. I could differ here though, so...))
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

When Met got out to the pool, he didn't bother taking anything out of his collar because it was made with waterproof pockets.
The lion ran to the side of the pool, jumped and yelled "Cannonball" before splashing into the water.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Joe took off his collar and dropped it on one of the deck chairs. He got a running start and jumped in. He came up and started floating on his back. Ahh, this is the life.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"double click the "Soul Symphony" icon, and on there it should have a direct link to their website, from there click sign up and fill in the information" Marro instructed "Let me know when you finish all that, kay" he gave a slight smile before sliding the visor over his eyes
Pet Friendly:
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Seth wrote:Joe took off his collar and dropped it on one of the deck chairs. He got a running start and jumped in. He came up and started floating on his back. Ahh, this is the life.
Now that the rest of his party had caught up, Snowy ran for the diving board, and got on it. Hey watch this! Snowy yelled as he jumped off and did a backflip into a dive, making a splash. The water does feel great! You're up Soren. He called over to him.
Yes, I am a furry.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Soren watched the one pet take off his collar and realized that, his collar had enough electronics in it... He thought it was waterproof but why chance it... He'd been shocked before, lithium batteries packed a nasty punch. Standing, he began to bounce as he took off his collar and tossed it onto his backpack. A few more and he began to get some major height near the back of the trampoline. He rocketed forward, made a final great leap, flipped twice and dove into the pool, partially going under, as the rest of his body came flat for him to sort of roll into a floating position.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:"double click the "Soul Symphony" icon, and on there it should have a direct link to their website, from there click sign up and fill in the information" Marro instructed "Let me know when you finish all that, kay" he gave a slight smile before sliding the visor over his eyes
"Right...". He clicked on the icon. "Let's see....". Clicking the mouse a few more times. The wolf glance over at Marro. "Umm... Sorry.". Trying to apologize for his awkwardness around the laptop. "Don't usually use computers..."

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"They can come in real handy, besides gaming, there's email and other things, you can find information on about anything if you look for it" Marro smiled as he continued to work his way towards town "Also a great way to keep up with world news, and great way to pass the time" he chuckled slightly "And plenty of sites to buy or even read books"
Pet Friendly:
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan started to swim around, preforming a good forward stroke through the water feeling the cool refreshing liquid engulf him.
As he did a few laps and the others were in the pool he then started to go under and getting over the slight tingling feeling he would look around under water, seeing the crisp blue around him and the floor below.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Leafolawl wrote:"(55)Wait... (83)hot (80)tea?" Tesla asked, raising her voice as she put her fork back into the box so she could carry her food more easily. "(65)Isn't it rough on a sore throat to drink anything hot?" She asked, worried that the white male might hurt hit throat more by mistake.
"Can't say how it is for others, but it's the only thing that soothes mine." Casper answered hoarsely, giving a shrug as he turned to look at the one who had voiced concern over his stated goal, unable to prevent himself from pausing momentarily at the realization that the one who had spoken was in fact another fox. "...it does tend to hurt a bit the first sip or two, but that isn't because of temperature." He finished up simply as he stared a little quizzically at the other vulpine, more than a bit surprised at there being another around.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

razgriz wrote:Soren watched the one pet take off his collar and realized that, his collar had enough electronics in it... He thought it was waterproof but why chance it... He'd been shocked before, lithium batteries packed a nasty punch. Standing, he began to bounce as he took off his collar and tossed it onto his backpack. A few more and he began to get some major height near the back of the trampoline. He rocketed forward, made a final great leap, flipped twice and dove into the pool, partially going under, as the rest of his body came flat for him to sort of roll into a floating position.
Great job Soren! So who is going to try out the trampoline next? Snowy asked as he got out and walked over to the slide. WHOOO! He yelled as he went down. Making a big splash as he hit the water.
Yes, I am a furry.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Danke" Soren said, floating there as his tail swayed back and forth to push him along in the water. He looked up to see who'd go jumping in next.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I'll go next," Met said, climbing up out of the pool and going over to the trampoline.
When he got up, he started bouncing, each bounce higher then the next. He even threw in a couple flips before jumping to the pool.
when he felt he was high enough, he jumped forward, doing two somersaults before going into a swan dive.
Too bad he didn't quite orient himself right, and ended up doing a belly flop. Met let out a roar of pain as he hit the surface.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Joe swam over to Met laughing the entire time, "Guess that whole king thing doesn't carry over to the water huh?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Met blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Guess I'm out of practice."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:"They can come in real handy, besides gaming, there's email and other things, you can find information on about anything if you look for it" Marro smiled as he continued to work his way towards town "Also a great way to keep up with world news, and great way to pass the time" he chuckled slightly "And plenty of sites to buy or even read books"
Alc scratched his head. "Too many buttons. Click, press, scroll, blah.". He gave an exasperated sigh. "Never got the hang of it.". He furrowed his brow. "Ok... Registered, got into game. I think...".

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Marro chuckled "You put on the visor, and make your character. I'm in town, I will be right there when you show up" he said "The controls are incredibly easy, you shouldn't have any issues" he continued, his character twirling his staff as he waited in front of the port crystal
Pet Friendly:
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan watched as the other took turns on the trampoline, going from there into the pool and it sent a slight shiver up his spine when Ryan saw Met bellyflop, though soon he decided to give it a try, so he climbed out and onto the trampoline bouncing for a second and getting a feel for it. Then he walked to the opposite side of the trampoline, took a breath then ran across the tramp and jumped at the last second to get enough air and make it into the pool. In mid air Ryan tucked into a ball and waited to hit the water.

"CANNONBALL!"
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Met blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Guess I'm out of practice."
Maybe you'll do better on the slide, than the trampoline. Snowy suggested.
Marine Fox wrote:Ryan watched as the other took turns on the trampoline, going from there into the pool and it sent a slight shiver up his spine when Ryan saw Met bellyflop, though soon he decided to give it a try, so he climbed out and onto the trampoline bouncing for a second and getting a feel for it. Then he walked to the opposite side of the trampoline, took a breath then ran across the tramp and jumped at the last second to get enough air and make it into the pool. In mid air Ryan tucked into a ball and waited to hit the water.

"CANNONBALL!"
Snowy watched as Ryan did a great jump into the pool making a large splash. Great job Ryan. I'll go next. He said as he exited the pool and got onto the trampoline. Once on Snowy started to bounce until he was really high, then jumped off the trampoline at his peak height finishing in a perfect dive, barely making a splash. He swam to the bottom and sat there blowing air out his nose. After a little while he came up to the surface then gasped. Your up next Joe.
Yes, I am a furry.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Shirosune wrote:"Can't say how it is for others, but it's the only thing that soothes mine." Casper answered hoarsely, giving a shrug as he turned to look at the one who had voiced concern over his stated goal, unable to prevent himself from pausing momentarily at the realization that the one who had spoken was in fact another fox. "...it does tend to hurt a bit the first sip or two, but that isn't because of temperature." He finished up simply as he stared a little quizzically at the other vulpine, more than a bit surprised at there being another around.
When my throat hurts i drink hot liquid as well. But I still don't know if any restaurant serves any hot tea. Speedy said to Casper
Yes, I am a furry.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

musclecar326 wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Met blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Guess I'm out of practice."
Maybe you'll do better on the slide, than the trampoline. Snowy suggested.
Marine Fox wrote:Ryan watched as the other took turns on the trampoline, going from there into the pool and it sent a slight shiver up his spine when Ryan saw Met bellyflop, though soon he decided to give it a try, so he climbed out and onto the trampoline bouncing for a second and getting a feel for it. Then he walked to the opposite side of the trampoline, took a breath then ran across the tramp and jumped at the last second to get enough air and make it into the pool. In mid air Ryan tucked into a ball and waited to hit the water.

"CANNONBALL!"
Snowy watched as Ryan did a great jump into the pool making a large splash. Great job Ryan. I'll go next. He said as he exited the pool and got onto the trampoline. Once on Snowy started to bounce until he was really high, then jumped off the trampoline at his peak height finishing in a perfect dive, barely making a splash. He swam to the bottom and sat there blowing air out his nose. After a little while he came up to the surface then gasped. Your up next Joe.
Joe kept floating on his back, Nah I think I'll pass. I'm fine right here.
musclecar326 wrote:
When my throat hurts i drink hot liquid as well. But I still don't know if any restaurant serves any hot tea. Speedy said to Casper
Callie raised a paw tenatively, "I have some tea at my house I could make. Assuming you guys don't mind walking there."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Soren was a lazy snow leopard for now. He just lazed there in the water floating around. This was after all, a pretty relaxing thing... Though, maybe later a movie or star gazing would go well, depending on what time it was now and how long til' they could do any of that.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Snowy looked at all his new friends, they all were enjoying themselves. So was he, This is great, isn't it? Just relaxing in a pool on a hot day. He said to anyone that could hear him.

-------------------------
Seth wrote:Callie raised a paw tenatively, "I have some tea at my house I could make. Assuming you guys don't mind walking there."
No I don't mind, and thats sounds great. Speedy answered. Tesla? Maria? Casper? Are you three ok with that?
Yes, I am a furry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

musclecar326 wrote:No I don't mind, and thats sounds great. Speedy answered. Tesla? Maria? Casper? Are you three ok with that?
"Sounds good to me," Maria said with a smile.
------------
musclecar326 wrote:Snowy looked at all his new friends, they all were enjoying themselves. So was he, This is great, isn't it? Just relaxing in a pool on a hot day. He said to anyone that could hear him.
"You can say that again. I haven't just hung out like this in a long time," Met said before diving under the surface.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

musclecar326 wrote:Snowy looked at all his new friends, they all were enjoying themselves. So was he, This is great, isn't it? Just relaxing in a pool on a hot day. He said to anyone that could hear him.
Joe was content to let himself float, eyes closed, enjoying the oppurtunity to beat the heat. You got that right. Why would you want to do anything else on a day like this?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"I could go for some fireworks later," Soren said, "or working on them... Or working on stuff that makes really great light shows." He was of course, thinking of using a HUGE energy impulse to blow up little pieces of metal, which creates flying, glowing sparks. "It'd be nice then to sit here and watch em'."it here and watch em'."
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan watched as the others started to relax and enjoy the cool refreshing water. He did a few more laps and dolphin dives making sure to feel the cold embrace as well before he listened in on the others talking about what to do next, Ryan swan to one of the edges, pushed himself up onto the edge so that he was sitting on it with everything below his knees submerged in water.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
musclecar326 wrote:No I don't mind, and thats sounds great. Speedy answered. Tesla? Maria? Casper? Are you three ok with that?
"Sounds good to me," Maria said with a smile.
"(60)I-I've got no complaints about that, so long as we're there long enough for me to eat..." Tesla said as she closed the container. "(55)I-I didn't exactly figure out how to open the box while we were at the park..." The fox stated, rubbing the back of her neck uncomfortably, unaware that Casper was staring at her.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Leafolawl wrote:"(60)I-I've got no complaints about that, so long as we're there long enough for me to eat..." Tesla said as she closed the container. "(55)I-I didn't exactly figure out how to open the box while we were at the park..." The fox stated, rubbing the back of her neck uncomfortably, unaware that Casper was staring at her.
Oh? You couldn't, sorry about that. I guess i'm just a quick eater or something. Speedy said to Tesla. Do you want to come Casper? You could get your tea then.
Yes, I am a furry.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

razgriz wrote:"I could go for some fireworks later," Soren said, "or working on them... Or working on stuff that makes really great light shows." He was of course, thinking of using a HUGE energy impulse to blow up little pieces of metal, which creates flying, glowing sparks. "It'd be nice then to sit here and watch em'."it here and watch em'."
Fireworks would be awesome, but we don't have any sorry. Snowy told Soren. He looked around the group and noticed they were all just relaxing not wanting to do much. So... What do y'all want to do now?
Yes, I am a furry.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Marro chuckled "You put on the visor, and make your character. I'm in town, I will be right there when you show up" he said "The controls are incredibly easy, you shouldn't have any issues" he continued, his character twirling his staff as he waited in front of the port crystal
"Err... Okay?" Alc gently put the visor over his head and tapped a few buttons on the keyboard. "So... This game. What is the goal? Exactly?" Trying to gain some context as to what he was doing.

(OcC: Very Sry for not postin here fer so long. )

Ref Ref!