Pet Friendly: Edge City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Moon Howler

Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City

Post by The Moon Howler »

D-Singer wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote:
D-Singer wrote:“...My name is Dr. Raeon. I’m an...acquaintance of your friend Zaya, who informed me that you had been injured.” The doctor's eyes drifted to the paw with which Plamen was holding Zaya’s iron cross.
"I'm Plamen Karbovsky, doc!" the GSD replied "And obviously I'm in no shape to hop around like a pup." He stretched his free paw towards the man "Nice to take your acquaintance, doc." the dog gave the man a slight grin, his nose already numb enough not to care of the tobacco stench.
Dr. Raeon’s expression remained devoid of any emotion as he took Plamen’s paw and gently shook it. “I’m here to take you to my...clinic. But I was also told by Zaya that she needs my help with another matter as well.” The tall man stood up and looked around over the walls of the dumpster enclosure. “If you are unable, I can take you to my van myself. Do you have any objections to me helping you Plamen?” The doctor never let go of Plamen’s paw.
"Doc" Plamen said "Just help me stand up. It's will be humiliating for a dog my size and past to be carried around." He tried to stand, but failed "As bad as as I look, I can still make it to your van." The GSD shook his head. He never asked help, but this time... well let's just say there's first time for everything "I won't mind if you help me get up, though..."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
D-Singer wrote:“Your tea should be fine in just a few moments Skya. Please eat, we all missed dinner last night, so I got us all plenty to make up for it.” Zaya explained, as she took a seat cross-legged, and unwrapped her breakfast sandwich. She made a brief, silent pause before taking a small bite and wiping her muzzle with a napkin. Obviously she also adhered to following clean table manners, despite the fact that they weren’t even at a table, and rather sitting on the cement floor of a storage unit…
Scratch sighed, deciding that the blue jacket would do. She'd lost alot of blood the night before, and needed some energy back in her system, so she crawled over the cot and rolled into a sitting position on its edge, reaching forward to pick up her food and plastic-ware. She opened the box and gave a little smile at the contents: at least Zaya and her had some idea of each other's preferences. She started picking up bits of her chicken-omlette with her fork and forking them into her mouth, eagerly munching it down, stopping briefly to put the apricot-jam on the toast that had come with before adding that into her munching. Overall, it wasn't exactly proper table manners, but she had pretty good campside manners, considering that most of her training in etiquette was learned from a US Army Ranger and various Coyote tribes...

"So, Zaya..." Scratch stopped to say after she'd taken the edge off her hunger, "We gonna walk from here, or is that friend of yours going to come get us?" She popped a bit more into her mouth, munching again...
Skya pretty much ignored most her table manners. She was hungry, there was no table, she was around people she could trust, and she wasn't in public, so what was the issue with acting a little casually?.. Or maybe that was the lack of tea talking... Still, even good friends are disturbed by how you eat when you don't show some manners while eating, not just before so. "I like you Scratch, you ask some good questions." The cat said after swallowing the bits of her own breakfast sandwich that she'd shoved into her mouth, making sure she avoided any food with cheese.

Testing her tea, she found it was still a bit too hot to try and drink, but at least it was getting closer to being done.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

HarlequinRed wrote:Parker then looked back at Soren, an expression of both panic, worry and fatigue on his face before he turned away and began to just walk away wordlessly. He had nothing to say and he had no idea what to do. He questioned his own psyche just a bit whilst also wondering where to go with his problems.
Marcus hesitated for a second, he really didn't need any more crazy in his life. But whoever this dog was his hallucinations or whatever they were could be linked to the thing that had chased him and Soren. He trotted after the other dog, "Hey, do you want to grab a cup of coffee or something? My friend and I had a run in with something...strange yesterday. Maybe we should compare notes before we write you off as a nut.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Roarin wrote:Trigger nodded with a concerned look on his face, not very convinced that Izarc was in fact, alright. "Yeah..sure. One life threatening incident is enough for one day. At least for me." He added with a weak grin. The husky stuck close to the cat as they started walking out of the carnival.
Izarc was still a little woozy from the fall, but managed ok to walk out the entrance of the carnival and onto the city streets.

whilst walking on a bit further, Izarc felt dizzier, and stumbled a little...

..Luckily enough, Trigger caught him before he fell again.

"Heh, Sorry.." Izarc Apologised, standing himself up with the help of Trigger.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"You okay?" Trigger asked again. Supporting Izarc. He looked around and spotted a bench alittle down the street. "You wanna sit there for a few minutes? Get your bearings back?" Pointing to the said object. They were back in the South district.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

"No, I am ok.. " Replied Izarc, walking a few steps more, then falling oh Trigger again. "Okay, maybe should.. " He nodded.

They slowly walk to the bench, Izarc kind of dragged by Trigger.

Once he sat down, Izarc felt a bit better, he was shaking less.. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes, it felt good to rest..
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger sat down next to him. He had a worried expression on his face as he looked at Izarc. He leaned back against the bench and scanned the area as Izarc rested.

Ref Ref!
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"Huh?" asked Parker as he turned to Marcus. "Oh ummmmm, sure? I dunno." replied the akita unsurely since he didn't know who he could trust or where he could go. So far teh only real plan he had was to bunker down back at his house, maybe wait for the whole thing to blow over or just go on a sort of manhunt.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:"D-Don't worry about me! My arm is out of place but please I beg you, come help my boyfriend, his lungs are... he can't breathe please, he is at the Merry go round, please hurry!" Reno begged, tears freely flowing, turning quickly to run back to Iudex
"Oh jeez kid!" the medic shouted, rushing to grab an assisted breathing device before running after Reno. They arrived at Iudex shortly, finding that a crowd had amassed. The medic man pushed his way through to Iudex, kneeling to check that the cat was still alright as he hooked up the breathing machine, which whirred to life and began to do its job of keeping Iudex from suffocating. Once he made sure the cat wasn't going to die, the Medic man worked to clear the crowd.

As the crowd dispersed, the medic turned to Reno, "And now for you. You were lucky that I was on call today and that I got to your boyfriend in time, but I gotta help you now. I am licensed in animal care too. My name is Harvey, by the way." the human said as he went about working on Reno's arm
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno only nodded in reply to Harvey, letting him do his work, keeping his eye on Iudex, many feelings rushing to his head at once: fear, joy, stress, and many others, tears began to fall from his eyes and he gave a smile "Iudex...Everything will be ok..." he sniffled
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

It only took Matt and Selina about twenty minutes to walk from the Kyle residence to the Edge City Veterinary Clinic. They paused for a moment outside the glass doors to the lobby. "Man," Matt said. "It's been ages since I came here. Last time was probably for my shots when I first got adopted. It wasn't exactly a great first impression." He made a face and went to push the door open anyway. They walked into a small, sterile-looking room. The walls were an off-white color, and the only furniture was a few lightly padded chairs and an old wooden table covered in a layer of old magazines and lumps of paper that might have been magazines in some ancient time. Across the room from the table, an open glass window separated the receptionist from the small lobby.

Matt gestured toward the receptionist. "Heh, after you."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Selina walked up to the receptionist, looking completely worn out. On top of the restless sleep the night before, she'd seen her parents temporarily turn into monsters, then saw flashes of other strange creatures the entire walk to the vet.
"Yeah, we're here for an appointment we just made."
"You must be Selina and Matt. He's in his office in the back, first door on the right. He can see you now," the receptionist said.
As the two were walking towards the office, Selina faintly heard the receptionist's voice add, "But the tall man can see you always."\
Selina jumped a bit when she heard this, her fur standing on end.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

HarlequinRed wrote:"Huh?" asked Parker as he turned to Marcus. "Oh ummmmm, sure? I dunno." replied the akita unsurely since he didn't know who he could trust or where he could go. So far teh only real plan he had was to bunker down back at his house, maybe wait for the whole thing to blow over or just go on a sort of manhunt.
"Good, I don't think that this is an isolated incident. Something tells me that some weird stuff is about to go down and I'd like as much info on it as possible." He turned to face Soren, "You wanna come with?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno only nodded in reply to Harvey, letting him do his work, keeping his eye on Iudex, many feelings rushing to his head at once: fear, joy, stress, and many others, tears began to fall from his eyes and he gave a smile "Iudex...Everything will be ok..." he sniffled
"This'll hurt a bit..." Harvy said, popping Reno's arm back in place and putting in a sling, " It'll be fine, but still, keep off it for a few days." the man sat down in the ground next to Iudex, "Come on, sit down, why don't you tell me about you two? What happened to... Iudex, was it?"
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian winced slightly as his arm was popped back into place "O-Ow..." his ears perked up at the question "Well there is alot I can't tell you Harvey... But I can tell you, I live allone, in a big two bedroom apartment, and Iudex lifted me up more than anyone has in the past year...He means the world to me..." he smiled and rested his uninjured paw on Iudex's
Pet Friendly:
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Matt couldn't help noticing that Selina was acting very, very oddly. When she jumped, he couldn't tell what might have caused her to do so ... but all the same, the fur stood up on the back of his neck. "Feeling any different, Selina?" he asked as he glanced over his shoulder - he had the very odd sensation that someone was watching them as they walked down the hall.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"Just more hallucinations, Selina replied flatly. "hopefully the doctor can find the cause and make them stop."
She opened the door to the office and inside, a man in a white coat sat at a computer.

"Ah, Selina, Matt. What seems to be the problem?"

"Auditory and visual hallucinations probably brought on by exposure to some mold or fungus in an old building yesterday. I've got it worse than him, but he was in the same building. you need to run tests."
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Construction Boots

Post by Construction Boots »

Sitting up at the base of one of the few trees in the small park, Inky moved the small tin box to one side and placed his pack behind him to support his back as he leaned backwards against it and the tree. From here he could look out over the street while he enjoyed his lunch or toyed around with a broken video game system he had picked up a couple of weeks back while out sweeping the side walk. He hadn't gotten it working but it was still fun for him just to sit and pretend that it worked all the same after all.
Ok so I'm secretly a mouse who lives in a boot. What you have never seen rescue rangers before?

Widget's stats: S- 4, P- 4, E- 8, C- 4, I- 5, A- 10, L- 7

Inky's stats: S- 6, P- 5, E- 4, C- 6, I- 6, A- 7, L- 8
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger swayed his feet from left to right as he sat on the bench. It had been a few minutes arleady and Izarc was now sleeping soundly. Rest was good. Especially after what the cat went through. He sighed and whistled a tuneless song as he looked around. Then he remembered something. He had the number of that one raccon's dad. It wouldn't hurt just to call right? Pretend like your looking for her after you saw the sign. Maybe ask for some more info. He took out his phone and started pressing buttons. It was a way to pass the time. He held it too his ear, ringing...

Ref Ref!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

The phone rang exactly 2 times before it was picked up. "Carl Sandman speaking. Can I help you?" a tired sounding man's voice answered on the other end...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Seth wrote: "Good, I don't think that this is an isolated incident. Something tells me that some weird stuff is about to go down and I'd like as much info on it as possible." He turned to face Soren, "You wanna come with?"
"I guess for now" Sorren said, though, he was angry. More or less so, all he wanted to do was explore and then barricade himself in his house. There certainly wouldn't be much progress with their new 'friend'.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:The phone rang exactly 2 times before it was picked up. "Carl Sandman speaking. Can I help you?" a tired sounding man's voice answered on the other end...
The problem was. Trigger actually didn't think anyone was gonna answer (for some reason). And he had no idea what to say. So he just made it up as he went. He made his voice sound lower than it usually was "Umm. Hello Mr. Sandman, sir. I couldn't help but notice the many signs you to put up for your missing pet. I was wondering if you could give me some information on her." He scratched his head. "Cause I think I saw a raccoon like that the other day down on the south side of town." Trigger added, and instantly wanted to take back. He wasn't sure why he said that. "Errr, yeah..." Maybe he should just hang up right now. It was kinda of mean thing to do and he wasn't sure why he did it in the first place.

Ref Ref!
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"Oh...." said Parker, feeling a bit uneasy bringing the two younger dogs along. If at all he didn't want to hurt anyone and so far with what was happening to him he knew that somewhere down the line, someone was getting hurt, whether by his own hand or someone else's. "Know any good places for coffee? I don't really go out much." he admitted simply with a shrug as he just rubbed his forehead and pulled himself back together for another day.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Ian winced slightly as his arm was popped back into place "O-Ow..." his ears perked up at the question "Well there is alot I can't tell you Harvey... But I can tell you, I live allone, in a big two bedroom apartment, and Iudex lifted me up more than anyone has in the past year...He means the world to me..." he smiled and rested his uninjured paw on Iudex's
The human smiled softly, "You really do like him, huh. I'm glad for you then, I'm still looking for somebody, but it never works out." Harvey stood up and stretched, noticing that the merry go round had closed down, then turned around to get a good look at Iudex

The cat's eyes opened lazily and he tried to find not only was his head pounding painfully, but that a mask had been placed over his muzzle, he laid back down, cursing under his breath
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

HarlequinRed wrote:"Oh...." said Parker, feeling a bit uneasy bringing the two younger dogs along. If at all he didn't want to hurt anyone and so far with what was happening to him he knew that somewhere down the line, someone was getting hurt, whether by his own hand or someone else's. "Know any good places for coffee? I don't really go out much." he admitted simply with a shrug as he just rubbed his forehead and pulled himself back together for another day.
There's a place a few blocks from here that's pretty cheap. We could go there, or anywhere where we can sit and talk really. I'm not picky.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"Lead the way then." replied Parker simply in a nonchalant tone. He doubted they would be much help, but it'd be nice to get some coffee or at least walk around to clear his mind.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Doc" Plamen said "Just help me stand up. It's will be humiliating for a dog my size and past to be carried around." He tried to stand, but failed "As bad as as I look, I can still make it to your van." The GSD shook his head. He never asked help, but this time... well let's just say there's first time for everything "I won't mind if you help me get up, though..."
The tall man knelt down again and took Plamen by one of his biceps, helping him to his feet and walking him out to the white SUV. He opened one of the back doors and gestured for the GSD to climb in. The seat was covered with a rather thick towel. “I can’t say for certain, but if you are having difficulty walking, you may have a more serious injury.” The doctor kept his head up and was suspiciously checking his surroundings as he helped Plamen up.

--
Leafolawl wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote: "So, Zaya..." Scratch stopped to say after she'd taken the edge off her hunger, "We gonna walk from here, or is that friend of yours going to come get us?" She popped a bit more into her mouth, munching again...
Skya pretty much ignored most her table manners. She was hungry, there was no table, she was around people she could trust, and she wasn't in public, so what was the issue with acting a little casually?.. Or maybe that was the lack of tea talking... Still, even good friends are disturbed by how you eat when you don't show some manners while eating, not just before so. "I like you Scratch, you ask some good questions." The cat said after swallowing the bits of her own breakfast sandwich that she'd shoved into her mouth, making sure she avoided any food with cheese.

Testing her tea, she found it was still a bit too hot to try and drink, but at least it was getting closer to being done.
Zaya took a small sip of her tea before responding. “From what you’ve told us, I decided it would be safer if help came to us. Yes, a friend of mine will be here shortly to take us into the city. I know you are trying to be discreet, but I can assure you that his help will leave no trail to follow.”
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

When Reno saw Iudex awake he smiled more and took Iudex's paw into his own, squeezing softly "I'm so glad you're okay... I was so worried... Please don't do something like that again... If I lose you too... it would crush me... " he sniffled
Pet Friendly:
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

HarlequinRed wrote:"Lead the way then." replied Parker simply in a nonchalant tone. He doubted they would be much help, but it'd be nice to get some coffee or at least walk around to clear his mind.
Alright it's not far, Marcus started towards the cafe, "So I don't really know how to say this nicely but why are you acting so loony?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:When Reno saw Iudex awake he smiled more and took Iudex's paw into his own, squeezing softly "I'm so glad you're okay... I was so worried... Please don't do something like that again... If I lose you too... it would crush me... " he sniffled
"R-Reno?" Iudex mumbled, pulling the now redundant mask from his face, he knew he could breathe on his own now, "If you don't mind, could you tell me what happened?" he asked from his prone position

Harvey looked down in relief at Iudex, "Glad you're awake now, little guy. You gave us quite a scare there, I-" he was cut off by the signal from his pager, "I need to get going, a crash down town. Here take this before I leave you two to your own devices..." the man pulled a little trinket from his pocket and tossed it to Reno, "It's a good luck charm." Harvey called back as he trotted away
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

D-Singer wrote:Zaya took a small sip of her tea before responding. “From what you’ve told us, I decided it would be safer if help came to us. Yes, a friend of mine will be here shortly to take us into the city. I know you are trying to be discreet, but I can assure you that his help will leave no trail to follow.”
Scratch nodded, swallowing a bite, "So, I take it he's gonna grab us in a car from here?" She picked up her tea and blew on it a little, "Then after we get there we'll do something about my fur?" She tentatively sipped it, careful not to burn herself...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

D-Singer wrote:The tall man knelt down again and took Plamen by one of his biceps, helping him to his feet and walking him out to the white SUV. He opened one of the back doors and gestured for the GSD to climb in. The seat was covered with a rather thick towel. “I can’t say for certain, but if you are having difficulty walking, you may have a more serious injury.” The doctor kept his head up and was suspiciously checking his surroundings as he helped Plamen up.
"Or maybe I just took too much hitting, doc." Plamen grinned as he got comfortable on the seat "I'm a former stray. I went through worse."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno caught it with his uninjured arm "W-Well... Your breathing got bad... and you passed out...I was so worried that you would..." he shook his head not wanting to think about that "I want you to promise me something..." he asked, looking at the trinket
Pet Friendly:
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Iudex sat up, rubbing his temples to sooth the pounding ache in his head, "Anything, Reno." the cat said simply, silently lamenting his previous stupidity that had caused this whole unpleasant situation
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Just more hallucinations, Selina replied flatly. "hopefully the doctor can find the cause and make them stop."
She opened the door to the office and inside, a man in a white coat sat at a computer.

"Ah, Selina, Matt. What seems to be the problem?"

"Auditory and visual hallucinations probably brought on by exposure to some mold or fungus in an old building yesterday. I've got it worse than him, but he was in the same building. you need to run tests."
While Selina started talking to the vet, Matt's mind wandered. He didn't have to pay attention for this part, and frankly, jargon was boring. So he just looked around the vet's office. It was disappointingly ordinary - desk, computer, filing cabinets, plastic-looking tree. Other than a pretty cool painting of a forest in the winter, there wasn't much of interest here. Matt was bored. With his hopes of seeing something interesting gone, he started to read things. Names on files, mostly. A few of them seemed familiar, especially one near the top. Huh. Anyone I know? he thought to himself as the conversation between Selina and the vet went on.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno hugged Iudex close "Please... Don't EVER leave me alone... I wouldn't be able to stand losing you... " he said, laying his head on Iudex's shoulder "Wjile you were out I-I was so terrified... More than I have ever been, there is nothing that can compare to that fear...I don't ever want to feel like that again... So please... don't let me be alone Iudex..."
Pet Friendly:
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker sighed, deciding to be blunt since covering it up or sugar coating it would take to much effort for his tired brain. "Last night I was attacked by some dog in Cruiser's house," he started as he thought about his next words carefully. "And after a little tussle he..... forced my mouth open and crawled inside of me." said the akita simply, trying to sound as truthful and deadpan as possible.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno hugged Iudex close "Please... Don't EVER leave me alone... I wouldn't be able to stand losing you... " he said, laying his head on Iudex's shoulder "Wjile you were out I-I was so terrified... More than I have ever been, there is nothing that can compare to that fear...I don't ever want to feel like that again... So please... don't let me be alone Iudex..."
Iudex hugged Reno, "I promise you." he said somberly and stood, pulling his partner up with him, "But please, let us not dwell on this. We should find something to do at once."

From behind the dark patch of shade cast behind a game tent, a man with a head wrapped in pristine white gauze peered out into the fair grounds at the cat and dog. Silently, the man picked up a box and scuttled off to a medic's van, having lost interest in the couple. Now he sought new prey
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno nodded silently. still holding Iudex close, he was still trembling "I love you... So much..." he managed to say, giving Iudex a small kiss on the cheek, calming down a bit. "L-Lets go on the ferris wheel now, that sound good?" he asked, giving a slight smile
Pet Friendly:
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

HarlequinRed wrote:Parker sighed, deciding to be blunt since covering it up or sugar coating it would take to much effort for his tired brain. "Last night I was attacked by some dog in Cruiser's house," he started as he thought about his next words carefully. "And after a little tussle he..... forced my mouth open and crawled inside of me." said the akita simply, trying to sound as truthful and deadpan as possible.
See that sounds nuts, but given what's happened to me lately I just don't know....Did he say anything to you?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz