Pet Friendly: Edge City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

D-Singer

Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City

Post by D-Singer »

HarlequinRed wrote:Parker then gripped the shepherd by his shoulder and slammed him against a nearby telephone poll. He then stared angrily and impatiently into the other dog's eyes since he was just plain tired of his insolence. "Listen **** it, I've been through more psych evaluations than you to know that I'm not ******* crazy." he then growled at him before easing up, showing a bit of fear for some reason. "So please," he said in an even quieter tone. "believe me." he then said, with a hint of fear since he just desperately wanted Charlie out of his body.
“*OOF*” Cruiser gripped Parker's arm and bared his teeth. He should have seen that coming a mile away after the way Parker was acting. He reflected the angry point-blank stare down as the other dog asked again to believe his inane story. He barely even acknowledged Soren or Marcus. “The ****, Parker? Even if I do believe you, what’re you expecting to get out of it? It’s not like I know any more than you do about what the **** is going on.”

Once Parker broke eye contact, Cruiser glanced in the same direction, but saw nobody or anything of any interest.
razgriz wrote:Soren followed the Akita's gaze and saw... street, building, empty sidewalk. "Uh, what exactly are you looking at?" he asked, "there's nothing there."
“Thank you, Captain Obvious.” Cruiser sarcastically responded to Soren’s observation. “Now would you GET the FREAK off me?” He twisted against the pole a little to get better footing.

--
Leafolawl wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote: Scratch looked around, adjusting the jacket on herself and checking the pockets. "I dunno... I don't think I'll ever be wearing them again but... I'd like to keep them around, just in case..." she sighed, "Can't have those IDs on me either: we might need to get some new ones faked..." She glanced around the room again, "If they'll be safe here, I guess we could leave the jacket and my old IDs..." She decided the black leather jacket was a no-go (too small of pockets and would look weird on a black dog) and tossed it back into a pile next to the box she'd gotten it from. She went for a light-brown Rick-Perry style one next..
Skya stood there blankly for a second before green lights started going off in her head. "Oh, hey Zaya~! Nice to see your back!" She said, the same sing-song tone in her voice she'd had the entire morning so far sticking to her voice. "I'll have some Earl Grey if you have any, if not, some Chai might work, but if you don't have either of those, I'll settle for some Jasmine! Sorry about closing the door, by the way, but after thinking about it for a minute, I thought that closing the door, where it's usually closed, would be more inconspicuous than leaving it open. Thanks for going and getting us some tea and something to eat, and Scratch, thanks for covering for the food, and sorry about calling you "Scritch," it's just that I asked if you were okay with me calling you that earlier and you didn't answer, so I thought it's a fifty-fifty shot, and you need to avoid being identified, so I thought even a horrible temporary name before we actually develop a false identity to go with the completely different look would be appreciated... Also, That's a nice shade of brown to go with black." The cat said, taking a breath in before she passed out, and sitting down to wait for the tea.

Most likely not as good as the tea from the cafe, but it would have to do for now.

Zaya carefully removed the little kettle from the burner with a small cloth and poured the heated contents into three separate glass cups. By chance, Earl Grey tea is what he had most of left. “Careful, it’s still very hot.” She warned Skya after she’d finished voicing her long-winded return greeting and thoughts.

“I know both of you need the food so I spent the money wisely.” She commented as she pulled the few remaining dollars from her scarf. “Here’s the change. I covered the cost for my own food.” Zaya opened her bag and pulled out a breakfast sandwich and a little Styrofoam box of breakfast hot-links.

--Edge City Shopping Plaza--

A white SUV pulled up to a parking spot not twenty feet from the dumpster enclosure Plamen was left hidden in, and someone stepped out. The enclosure gate creaked open, and Plamen was faced with a rather tall person.

“Hello. You are Plamen I presume?” His voice was disturbingly deep, and slightly raspy. Was this the Help Zaya had sent?
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker released the Shepard and rubbed his eyes, hoping that when he looked again the figure would be gone. "Sorry." was all he could say as he looked up again to see the figure was gone. This couldnt be real, the dog within him was making him act strangely and he knew it. "****." he cursed under his breath as rational thought was beginning to get thrown out the window.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

Cuiser must be blind, because I cøuld've swørn that the tall man was there,
watching THE TALL MAN WALKED BEHIND A TREE AND WAS GØNE. him,
because he is always watching Cruiser. The tall man likes Cruiser. Nø escape.
I AM WATCHING YØU. I AM A FRIENDLY FELLØW WHØ IS HERE TØ HAVE FUN! YØU LØØK FUNNY!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger was still recovering from the haywire ride. "What the heck are you talking about?". He looks around and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. "Ok, was it just me or were we about to crash, burn, and experience a painful death about a second go?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

D-Singer wrote:--Edge City Shopping Plaza--

A white SUV pulled up to a parking spot not twenty feet from the dumpster enclosure Plamen was left hidden in, and someone stepped out. The enclosure gate creaked open, and Plamen was faced with a rather tall person.

“Hello. You are Plamen I presume?” His voice was disturbingly deep, and slightly raspy. Was this the Help Zaya had sent?
The GSD slowly opened one of his eyes, then the other, trying to focus on the figure of a tall man in front of him
"Who asks?" he simply asked.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Roarin wrote:Trigger was still recovering from the haywire ride. "What the heck are you talking about?". He looks around and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. "Ok, was it just me or were we about to crash, burn, and experience a painful death about a second go?"
Izarc nodded, hardly able to speak.

The ride carried on without a hitch, no breaking, no crunching metal..

Once it finished, Izarc pulled Trigger behing a game tent.

"Okay, I saw thing, it was - it was.. Oh *Russian, I not know WHAT it was but I SAW it! You did not?" Ranted Izarc, then seeing the perplexed face of his friend, he sighed. "Really? You not SEE it? It was THREE seat in front of us! It was RIGHT there!!" Exclaimed Izarc, startling a few passers by.

Izarc started pacing in front of Trigger, looking franticly around.

(* - Erm, a swearword. )

(( Mod edit by Raccoon - a Russian swear word is still a swear word, so I had to edit that out. Sorry, but that's still not allowed. ))
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

HarlequinRed wrote:Parker released the Shepard and rubbed his eyes, hoping that when he looked again the figure would be gone. "Sorry." was all he could say as he looked up again to see the figure was gone. This couldnt be real, the dog within him was making him act strangely and he knew it. "****." he cursed under his breath as rational thought was beginning to get thrown out the window.
Soren looked at the Akita's eyes to see if anything was amiss. Cataracts were a pretty easy to spot problem... But he didn't see any. "Alright, lets get you to the doctors, maybe an eye doctor too."
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker then glared behind him at Soren. "I'm not sick." he then growled seriously since he was still angry about being called crazy or ill. The akita then pulled his anger and impatience back since he didn't want to give off the wrong impression before sighing. "Can we please just get something to eat?" he then asked, trying to stay calm as the world around him was starting to get crazier.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"I'm not saying your sick" Soren said, "you said weird things are happening. Why not take a look at things with some help so you know why."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

D-Singer wrote:
Leafolawl wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote: Scratch looked around, adjusting the jacket on herself and checking the pockets. "I dunno... I don't think I'll ever be wearing them again but... I'd like to keep them around, just in case..." she sighed, "Can't have those IDs on me either: we might need to get some new ones faked..." She glanced around the room again, "If they'll be safe here, I guess we could leave the jacket and my old IDs..." She decided the black leather jacket was a no-go (too small of pockets and would look weird on a black dog) and tossed it back into a pile next to the box she'd gotten it from. She went for a light-brown Rick-Perry style one next..
Skya stood there blankly for a second before green lights started going off in her head. "Oh, hey Zaya~! Nice to see your back!" She said, the same sing-song tone in her voice she'd had the entire morning so far sticking to her voice. "I'll have some Earl Grey if you have any, if not, some Chai might work, but if you don't have either of those, I'll settle for some Jasmine! Sorry about closing the door, by the way, but after thinking about it for a minute, I thought that closing the door, where it's usually closed, would be more inconspicuous than leaving it open. Thanks for going and getting us some tea and something to eat, and Scratch, thanks for covering for the food, and sorry about calling you "Scritch," it's just that I asked if you were okay with me calling you that earlier and you didn't answer, so I thought it's a fifty-fifty shot, and you need to avoid being identified, so I thought even a horrible temporary name before we actually develop a false identity to go with the completely different look would be appreciated... Also, That's a nice shade of brown to go with black." The cat said, taking a breath in before she passed out, and sitting down to wait for the tea.

Most likely not as good as the tea from the cafe, but it would have to do for now.
Zaya carefully removed the little kettle from the burner with a small cloth and poured the heated contents into three separate glass cups. By chance, Earl Grey tea is what he had most of left. “Careful, it’s still very hot.” She warned Skya after she’d finished voicing her long-winded return greeting and thoughts.

“I know both of you need the food so I spent the money wisely.” She commented as she pulled the few remaining dollars from her scarf. “Here’s the change. I covered the cost for my own food.” Zaya opened her bag and pulled out a breakfast sandwich and a little Styrofoam box of breakfast hot-links.
Scratch looked off a little, slowing down: she was going to have to change her name... Probably to something like "sparky", or "lady", something that a real dog would have... Carl had named her Scratch when she was little, not knowing how Raccoons were named, or what her name had been before her parents had died. She'd only found out that her name was supposed to be the first two syllables she'd ever said when she'd met her first boyfriend... She wasn't comfortable with any of this. She shook the thoughts from her head, looking down at the jacket in disgust before throwing it off, realizing just how much it reminded her of her old brown Jacket, which Carl had given her when she was little...

Scratch shrugged at Zaya, crossing her arms to rub her shoulders with discomfort as she was naked again, "It's fine Zaya, I have plenty of money for now..." she was pretty sure she had almost a hundred dollars on her, which would last a really long time, as long as she didn't spend it too readily. She motioned for Zaya to just leave the money on the bed next to her old clothes while she bent down and picked up a blue denim jacket, trying on something with a completely new look for her... "What's for breakfast?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"A ******* doctor won't be able to help with whatever the **** is going on in this city." said the older dog with an annoyed tone.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno smiled "T-Thank you sir.. " he chuckled and looked to Iudex "And I wouldn't mind your dad doing it, but I have to go to the vet so I can get a note to give to my boss" he sighed and looked around, seeeing now that there wasn't much rides that would be ok for him with his arm "L-Lets ride the Merry-Go-Round..." he blushed slightly
"As you wish." Iudex said simply, knowing full well that his father could excuse Reno from His duties, but did not wish to stir things up. The cat silently smiled and walked with his mate to the spinning ride without a line. He showed the operator their bracelets and proceeded to find a nice cozy seat for Reno and himself.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno took his seat on a horse next to Iudex's, a voice echoing in the back of his head "Yummy" it was the voice of Gluttony "I-I think he is near by... I think he knows... He knows I am not in a state to fight back of to even run..." he looked to Iudex as they went around "He's coming for me... I... I didn't want to be anymore but... I... I'm afraid Iudex..." he said in a quiet but hearable voice
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno took his seat on a horse next to Iudex's, a voice echoing in the back of his head "Yummy" it was the voice of Gluttony "I-I think he is near by... I think he knows... He knows I am not in a state to fight back of to even run..." he looked to Iudex as they went around "He's coming for me... I... I didn't want to be anymore but... I... I'm afraid Iudex..." he said in a quiet but hearable voice
Iudex's eyes became an odd mix of serious and caring, "Hush, Reno. I can hear him too." the cat said, pulling a small pot of glistening ink, "I shall keep us safe, for now. I will have to confront him later to end this chase..." his voice trailed as he dipped a finger into the ink. Iudex began to draw symbols on his fur as well as Reno's, "Together our strength is one and we are the avatar of The Goddess Of The Night. Shine down upon us and heed my call, keep us from the forces that wish to separate us. Veil us in your radiance and deliver us from harm!" the cat chanted, summoning an aura around Reno and himself, barely shrouding the couple from Gluttony's view. Iudex's breathing became ragged as he chanted, his weak lungs starting to give out
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Iudex's breathing became louder and louder in Reno's ears "Iudex! Stop it!" he stood from the horse and grabbed Iudex "S-Stop... I-I can't l-lose you t-to..." he whispered, his whole body trembling, but it was not Gluttony that was making him this way "My breath is yours... May we be connected not only in bond, but together in fate... You will not leave this world... without me by your side..." he whispered and kissed Iuddex gently
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger watched the cat paced back and forth with a confused look. "Wait what? Three seats in fr-". He groaned and put both hands on his head. As Izarc was passing by on another lap of his pacing the husky grabbed the russian's arm and stopped him. "Ok, calm down. What exactly did you see?". Trigger asked, looking straight into the cat's eyes.

Ref Ref!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Izarc was surprised by Trigger grabbing him.

"Ah! I-I don't know.. It - It had.. No face.. That all I see.. " He breathed heavily, reliving the horrid experience in his mind.

The ringing..

"AH!" Izarc exclaimed triumphantly.(SP?) "I remember ringing, in my ears, did you hear it?"
Asked the russian blue, removing his arm from Triggers grasp.
Character Reference
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger tried to remember back to when they were on the ride. "Ringing... maybe, I don't know." He shook his head. "But I wasn't focused enough to remember any details of the passengers on board." He scratched the back of his head. "Just, tell me if you see it next time, I'll try to catch a glance of it... If there is a next time..." He shrugged.

Ref Ref!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Izarc shudderd, shaking away the bad feelings.

"I hope there never is a 'next time'" He mutters.

He and Trigger walk back into the rabble of people, heading towards the ferris wheel.

"Anyway, I need somthing to calm myself.. Shall we find somthing to drink?" Asked Izarc, looking over his shouder to his friend.
Character Reference
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger nodded. "Sure." He motioned for the cat to walk in front of him. There were various vendors in the area ranging from smoothies to teas to hot chocolate. "Take the lead."

Ref Ref!
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

HarlequinRed wrote:Parker then glared behind him at Soren. "I'm not sick." he then growled seriously since he was still angry about being called crazy or ill. The akita then pulled his anger and impatience back since he didn't want to give off the wrong impression before sighing. "Can we please just get something to eat?" he then asked, trying to stay calm as the world around him was starting to get crazier.

Cruiser shook off after Parker released him. He was irked that he’s been assaulted a second time by that crazy dog. His hackles were even standing up......wait, was he really that mad? Or maybe it was something else causing his irrational fear. Not that it even mattered at the moment.

“Great, I’m gonna be late if we don’t get moving right now anyways.” Instead of a quick paced walk, Cruiser decided it would be better to jog. If he didn’t want to get reprimanded upon arrival for tardiness, he’d just have to pick up his breakfast to go and wolf it down on the way there.

--Edge City Shopping Plaza--

The Moon Howler wrote:
D-Singer wrote:A white SUV pulled up to a parking spot not twenty feet from the dumpster enclosure Plamen was left hidden in, and someone stepped out. The enclosure gate creaked open, and Plamen was faced with a rather tall person.

The GSD slowly opened one of his eyes, then the other, trying to focus on the figure of a tall man in front of him
"Who asks?" he simply asked.

The individual the deep voice belonged to made his appearance. He was a rather tall Caucasian man wearing black pants, a deep grey button up shirt with a black tie, and covered with what looked like white lab coat.

Despite the neat and immaculate clothing he wore, this man had a very morbid air about him. For one, he smelled heavily of tobacco smoke, almost akin to that of a chain smoker, never mind the degree of strength which the sent would be to a canine.

Secondly, his face indicated extremely obvious signs of stress, or possibly lack of sleep. His empty blue and bloodshot eyes had prominent bags under them, his hazel colored hair was mid-length and didn’t look to be nearly as well kept as the man’s clothing. While his facial hair looked to be shaved to perfect neatness, there was a small scar that could be seen extending just slightly above the collar of his shirt and onto his neck.

The man knelt down a few feet from the injured shepherd to see at eye level with him. Even his most simple motions were slow, dead calm, and methodic.

“...My name is Dr. Raeon. I’m an...acquaintance of your friend Zaya, who informed me that you had been injured.” The doctor's eyes drifted to the paw with which Plamen was holding Zaya’s iron cross.
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker watched as Cruiser jogged off and he thought about whether he should follow him or not. The akita sighed and decided against it however but he knew he had a promise to fulfill. "Hey Cruiser!" he called out as he ran after him, catching up quite easily. He then reached for some bills tucked under his collar and withdrew a sufficient amount he thought would feed the shepard. "Here's the money for breakfast." he then said simply, since he knew he didn't want to follow him to his classes where he might cause a scene.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
D-Singer wrote:Zaya carefully removed the little kettle from the burner with a small cloth and poured the heated contents into three separate glass cups. By chance, Earl Grey tea is what he had most of left. “Careful, it’s still very hot.” She warned Skya after she’d finished voicing her long-winded return greeting and thoughts.

Scratch looked off a little, slowing down: she was going to have to change her name... Probably to something like "sparky", or "lady", something that a real dog would have... Carl had named her Scratch when she was little, not knowing how Raccoons were named, or what her name had been before her parents had died. She'd only found out that her name was supposed to be the first two syllables she'd ever said when she'd met her first boyfriend... She wasn't comfortable with any of this. She shook the thoughts from her head, looking down at the jacket in disgust before throwing it off, realizing just how much it reminded her of her old brown Jacket, which Carl had given her when she was little...

Scratch shrugged at Zaya, crossing her arms to rub her shoulders with discomfort as she was naked again, "It's fine Zaya, I have plenty of money for now..." she was pretty sure she had almost a hundred dollars on her, which would last a really long time, as long as she didn't spend it too readily. She motioned for Zaya to just leave the money on the bed next to her old clothes while she bent down and picked up a blue denim jacket, trying on something with a completely new look for her... "What's for breakfast?"
"Oh, that's a good question Scratch!" Skya exclaimed, pointing to the raccoon in an overly excited manor. "Which brings up a great question... Will the tea be cool enough to drink before the tea is cooled down to the point it won't be the same as when it's fresh, or is the food something better enjoyed when it's room temperature, and it'll be amazing by then, or is it..." She continued going on about different ways food might be better, breathing in every once in awhile to stay awake. She needed to pass the time anyways, so why not?
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

D-Singer wrote:The individual the deep voice belonged to made his appearance. He was a rather tall Caucasian man wearing black pants, a deep grey button up shirt with a black tie, and covered with what looked like white lab coat.

Despite the neat and immaculate clothing he wore, this man had a very morbid air about him. For one, he smelled heavily of tobacco smoke, almost akin to that of a chain smoker, never mind the degree of strength which the sent would be to a canine.

Secondly, his face indicated extremely obvious signs of stress, or possibly lack of sleep. His empty blue and bloodshot eyes had prominent bags under them, his hazel colored hair was mid-length and didn’t look to be nearly as well kept as the man’s clothing. While his facial hair looked to be shaved to perfect neatness, there was a small scar that could be seen extending just slightly above the collar of his shirt and onto his neck.

The man knelt down a few feet from the injured shepherd to see at eye level with him. Even his most simple motions were slow, dead calm, and methodic.

“...My name is Dr. Raeon. I’m an...acquaintance of your friend Zaya, who informed me that you had been injured.” The doctor's eyes drifted to the paw with which Plamen was holding Zaya’s iron cross.
"I'm Plamen Karbovsky, doc!" the GSD replied "And obviously I'm in no shape to hop around like a pup." He stretched his free paw towards the man "Nice to take your acquaintance, doc." the dog gave the man a slight grin, his nose already numb enough not to care of the tobacco stench.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Iudex's breathing became louder and louder in Reno's ears "Iudex! Stop it!" he stood from the horse and grabbed Iudex "S-Stop... I-I can't l-lose you t-to..." he whispered, his whole body trembling, but it was not Gluttony that was making him this way "My breath is yours... May we be connected not only in bond, but together in fate... You will not leave this world... without me by your side..." he whispered and kissed Iuddex gently
Iudex's lungs finally gave out and the cat passed out. The aura faded away to reveal not Gluttony, but the fading after-image of a pale white face with blacked-out eyes and lips. Iudex wheezed with his shallow breaths, the ink on his fur dissipating into smoke. If one were to look ever so closely at the top car of the Ferris wheel, they would see the Pale Face pressed against the glass, peering down at Reno and Iudex, bristling with unknown intent.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno managed to pick up Iudex, grunting in pain, the painkillers begining to wear off "Please Iudex, hold on!" he whispered and got off of the merry go round "Somebody... Anybody... Please... Help...." he called as he ran to get help, this was a carnival, surely they had medical staff around
Pet Friendly:
Construction Boots

Post by Construction Boots »

Having finally made it to the small park which boosted a mix of three trees and a small picnic table and a grass field, he stood there just staring at it a small stretched across his features. He loved coming here and just setting on the grass under one of the three large trees, as here he felt that the things that were hidden in the darkness of the city couldn't reach him. Turning around his back to the park he looked back down the empty street, his eyes darting from one side to the other looking over every single building. He knew there was something out there watching, waiting smiling. Something inside him told him it was there after all he was a prey animal and if nothing else his fear had kept him alive all this time.

From one of the near by ally ways came a faint and distant clutter and a dragging sound, which was growing louder. Inky felt his fur standing on end as the sound came closer towards the street becoming clearer, to the point Inky could pick out a sickeningly sucking sound like that made when a trash bag is full of left-over food begin pulled through a puddle of water.

Quickly turning back to the park Inky crossed over the thresh hold from the concrete and onto the grass, just as he would swear the sound from the ally way had just stopped even his need to run had gone. Once more, he was safe here in the park least for a while longer, but he would have to go home again and with it would return the sounds and the strange objects and shapes that haunt the city.
Ok so I'm secretly a mouse who lives in a boot. What you have never seen rescue rangers before?

Widget's stats: S- 4, P- 4, E- 8, C- 4, I- 5, A- 10, L- 7

Inky's stats: S- 6, P- 5, E- 4, C- 6, I- 6, A- 7, L- 8
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Roarin wrote:Trigger nodded. "Sure." He motioned for the cat to walk in front of him. There were various vendors in the area ranging from smoothies to teas to hot chocolate. "Take the lead."
Izarc looked around, searching for the nearest stall..

There! He spots a juice-bar type stall.

"Ok, Follow.." Izarc Said, pushing throught the crowds toward the stall..
Character Reference
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno managed to pick up Iudex, grunting in pain, the painkillers begining to wear off "Please Iudex, hold on!" he whispered and got off of the merry go round "Somebody... Anybody... Please... Help...." he called as he ran to get help, this was a carnival, surely they had medical staff around
A man sitting on the back end of his medical truck looked out into carnival boredly, it had been a slow day. The medic noticed Reno calling for help and waved him over, "Yo! What's wrong? Something happen?" he grabbed his med kit and intercepted Reno's path, "You okay kid? You look a little... Worse for the wear."

Iudex lay face-down on the still merry-go-round, the operator of the ride knelt next to wheezing cat, "Oh come on man, wake up. Please be okay..." the human said. At the base of the Ferris wheel, the man with the pale face stood, if one didn't know better, they would almost think he was smiling a knowing, smug little smile
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"D-Don't worry about me! My arm is out of place but please I beg you, come help my boyfriend, his lungs are... he can't breathe please, he is at the Merry go round, please hurry!" Reno begged, tears freely flowing, turning quickly to run back to Iudex
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

~\Rook/~ wrote:Izarc looked around, searching for the nearest stall..

There! He spots a juice-bar type stall.

"Ok, Follow.." Izarc Said, pushing throught the crowds toward the stall..
Trigger nodded and followed behind the cat, trying to keep up with him through the crowd. Unfortunately for him a string of people crossed between the russian and the husky making Trigger stop in his tracks. With a groan the dog waited for the people to pass by as he watched the cat disappear into the crowd. "Hey! Wait up!". But his voice was drowned out by the cluster of carnival-goers.

Ref Ref!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Izarc almost reached the juice-bar, turning his head to Trigger. Who was now nowhere to be seen.

"Trigger? Trigger!?" He shouted, the panic starting to rise again.

Izarc couldn't see him anywhere. Then in a clearing of the crowd..

That face again!..

Izarc was in a blind panic now, turning and running, weaving through the crowd..

There! Trigger was looking through the crowd, probably searching for him..

Izarc ran towards him, "TRIGGER!" But as the crowd shifted, the husky dissapeared..

The face replaced where he stood.

Izarc stopped, staring into the empty eyes, if there was eyes.. Ringing in his head again..

Izarc fainted.
Character Reference
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Hey Izarc! Izarc!". Trigger yelled as he searched through the crowd for the Russian. Then he spotted the cat just in time to see him fall. The husky rushed over to the cat bumping into someone but not looking back to see who. When he reached Izarc the dog grabbed the cat under the arms and dragged him to the closest stall, propping the cat into a sitting position against the wall. "Heh. Didn't think you needed a drink that badly.". Trigger said jokingly, trying to lighten the mood. He crouched down next to Izarc. "Hey. Buddy. You there?"

Ref Ref!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Izarc's world went black, He was floating in infinite darkness..

He opened his eyes, at least he think he did, but he couldn't see anything..

All he could see was back..

Suddenly the face appeared right in front of him, seeming from nowhere.. A chill ran up his spine..

It then spoke; Do you like the darkness? This is my home.. Do enjoy yourself here, you'll be staying here forever soon..

It's voice seem to echo all around him.

Izarc couldn't move, mentaly and phisicaly, frozen from fear and dread..

The face slowly faded away, leaving him all alone in the dark..

Then all around him blurred into light, Trigger's face in front of him, looking slightly worried.

"Trig.." Wheezed Izarc, seemingly unable to breath.
Character Reference
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger let out a sigh of relief when he heard the cat speak. "Geez...Iz." He shook his head. "Heh. Had me scared for a sec there. Welcome back to the land of the living." The husky sat down next to the Russian. "What happened exactly?"

Ref Ref!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Izarc, after resting a little, pushed himself up a bit and coughed.

"I-I do not realy know.. Again.. That.. Thing again.. It made me fall.." Izarc said as he rubbed the back of his head lightly. "It spoke to me.."

Izarc shook his head, removing the ringing in his ears.

"Heh, l-let us just forget it.. And stick together, eh?" Smiled Izarc, crudely trying to hide his fear..

Izarc then stood up, with the help of the stand.

"I have had enough Carnival, eh? Let us go somewhere else?" He said, looking a little shakey on his legs.
Character Reference
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger nodded with a concerned look on his face, not very convinced that Izarc was in fact, alright. "Yeah..sure. One life threatening incident is enough for one day. At least for me." He added with a weak grin. The husky stuck close to the cat as they started walking out of the carnival.

Ref Ref!
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

HarlequinRed wrote:Parker watched as Cruiser jogged off and he thought about whether he should follow him or not. The akita sighed and decided against it however but he knew he had a promise to fulfill. "Hey Cruiser!" he called out as he ran after him, catching up quite easily. He then reached for some bills tucked under his collar and withdrew a sufficient amount he thought would feed the shepard. "Here's the money for breakfast." he then said simply, since he knew he didn't want to follow him to his classes where he might cause a scene.
“Oh, you’re not coming now? Fine. I’ll just go by myself. Nice meeting you.” Cruiser snatched the money out of Parker’s paw and shoved it into his collar, then dashed off.

He only took a five minute stop by the first café he came by and picked up a breakfast burrito, which he shoved down his maw as he ran through the suburbs, over the highway, and into the city. Only three more blocks and ten more minutes and he’d make it no problem...

--Edge City K-9 Training Center--

“Cruiser! You’re late!” His trainer reprimanded. The thoroughly irked shepherd had to coolly hide his own aggravation at not making it on schedule by a mere few minutes. “Don’t even bother with an excuse, just sign yourself in and get out in the field!” The imposing human commanded. “Yes sir!”

The young Dutch shepherd ran through the building to one of its side exits to the four acre grass and dirt field, fenced off for exclusive use by the school for training its dogs. Already sitting on the grass in front of several trainers, was a group of about thirty dogs, some of which momentarily diverted their attention to the tardy K9-in-training.

Cruiser took a seat among the group, and noticed about a handful of other dogs muttering to each other as he did...

After a few minutes, nearly a dozen more of the K9 school’s staff and walked out and joined the group. “Today, you’re practicing your bite work! And afterwards, were having a little game of capture the flag!” “Just what I need.” Cruiser thought to himself. Nothing more distracting than practicing schutzhund and a competitive game...

--

“Your tea should be fine in just a few moments Skya. Please eat, we all missed dinner last night, so I got us all plenty to make up for it.” Zaya explained, as she took a seat cross-legged, and unwrapped her breakfast sandwich. She made a brief, silent pause before taking a small bite and wiping her muzzle with a napkin. Obviously she also adhered to following clean table manners, despite the fact that they weren’t even at a table, and rather sitting on the cement floor of a storage unit…

--

The Moon Howler wrote:
D-Singer wrote:“...My name is Dr. Raeon. I’m an...acquaintance of your friend Zaya, who informed me that you had been injured.” The doctor's eyes drifted to the paw with which Plamen was holding Zaya’s iron cross.
"I'm Plamen Karbovsky, doc!" the GSD replied "And obviously I'm in no shape to hop around like a pup." He stretched his free paw towards the man "Nice to take your acquaintance, doc." the dog gave the man a slight grin, his nose already numb enough not to care of the tobacco stench.
Dr. Raeon’s expression remained devoid of any emotion as he took Plamen’s paw and gently shook it. “I’m here to take you to my...clinic. But I was also told by Zaya that she needs my help with another matter as well.” The tall man stood up and looked around over the walls of the dumpster enclosure. “If you are unable, I can take you to my van myself. Do you have any objections to me helping you Plamen?” The doctor never let go of Plamen’s paw.
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker then looked back at Soren, an expression of both panic, worry and fatigue on his face before he turned away and began to just walk away wordlessly. He had nothing to say and he had no idea what to do. He questioned his own psyche just a bit whilst also wondering where to go with his problems.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Leafolawl wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Scratch shrugged at Zaya, crossing her arms to rub her shoulders with discomfort as she was naked again, "It's fine Zaya, I have plenty of money for now..." she was pretty sure she had almost a hundred dollars on her, which would last a really long time, as long as she didn't spend it too readily. She motioned for Zaya to just leave the money on the bed next to her old clothes while she bent down and picked up a blue denim jacket, trying on something with a completely new look for her... "What's for breakfast?"
"Oh, that's a good question Scratch!" Skya exclaimed, pointing to the raccoon in an overly excited manor. "Which brings up a great question... Will the tea be cool enough to drink before the tea is cooled down to the point it won't be the same as when it's fresh, or is the food something better enjoyed when it's room temperature, and it'll be amazing by then, or is it..." She continued going on about different ways food might be better, breathing in every once in awhile to stay awake. She needed to pass the time anyways, so why not?
D-Singer wrote:“Your tea should be fine in just a few moments Skya. Please eat, we all missed dinner last night, so I got us all plenty to make up for it.” Zaya explained, as she took a seat cross-legged, and unwrapped her breakfast sandwich. She made a brief, silent pause before taking a small bite and wiping her muzzle with a napkin. Obviously she also adhered to following clean table manners, despite the fact that they weren’t even at a table, and rather sitting on the cement floor of a storage unit…
Scratch sighed, deciding that the blue jacket would do. She'd lost alot of blood the night before, and needed some energy back in her system, so she crawled over the cot and rolled into a sitting position on its edge, reaching forward to pick up her food and plastic-ware. She opened the box and gave a little smile at the contents: at least Zaya and her had some idea of each other's preferences. She started picking up bits of her chicken-omlette with her fork and forking them into her mouth, eagerly munching it down, stopping briefly to put the apricot-jam on the toast that had come with before adding that into her munching. Overall, it wasn't exactly proper table manners, but she had pretty good campside manners, considering that most of her training in etiquette was learned from a US Army Ranger and various Coyote tribes...

"So, Zaya..." Scratch stopped to say after she'd taken the edge off her hunger, "We gonna walk from here, or is that friend of yours going to come get us?" She popped a bit more into her mouth, munching again...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)