HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

thrasherblades

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by thrasherblades »

''Oh! Uh....thanks Dima.....If I'm not wrong, your Dad's name is Elly or something right? I....I think I did manage to meet him the other day over pizza...'' Viking said, gingerly walking in with Dimitri.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

''Hey, that's how they called me back home! Good times... Anyway, you can call me Eliot'' Eliot jumped into the conversation, not removing his view from the TV and still with his bowl of cereal in hand. ''Yep! Can I offer you anything? Water, milk...'' Dimitri tried to make Viking feel like home.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Viking smiled as Elliot greeted him next and immediately felt like part of the family. ''Wow uh thanks guys! I did manage to eat breakfast....so I guess it's alright. Mommy's already out for work around this time, so she was asking me to uh...settle lunch some how....'' Viking said, wagging his tail, satisfied that he was able to speak in complete sentences without uttering much.

''And uh....I was hoping if you could go out with me later to do fun stuff....meet other friends...uh...that sorta thing I guess....''
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

''Sure! I don't have anything planned for today... after watching, er...'' Dimitri just couldn't finish the sentence due to the embarrassment. ''My Little Pony: Frien-'' ''DUDE! It's not easy for me, okay?!'' Dimitri interrupted Eliot. He just started to laugh out loud. ''He hooked me up... darn guilty pleasures...'' Dimitri blushed so much he looked like a red fruit, he started to rub his paw against the back of his neck.

((My grammar is so bad right now...))
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Viking let out a small accompanying laughter. ''My little what?'' Viking asked, panning his left ear a little, not sure what he had heard. ''I think that's the uhm....cartoon you were watching just now watching just now wasn't it?'' Viking asked, a little curious. He loved cartoons.

''I...don't suppose we can check it out?'' Viking asked.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Sure! Sit over here!" Eliot invited Viking to sit in the couch. ''Yeahh, just... sigh..." Dimitri just sat down on the couch, ashamed.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:The black cat remained where he was, face firmly planted directly on the table.
This kept happening until the cat had something to react to.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Russiarules1 wrote:"Sure! Sit over here!" Eliot invited Viking to sit in the couch. ''Yeahh, just... sigh..." Dimitri just sat down on the couch, ashamed.
''Hooray!'' the little GSD yelped out, bouncing onto the couch beside Eliot and Dimitri. He was fascinated of how.....little ponies...can talk.

Viking laughed. ''Heehee....whaaattt?? This is so weird....but...but I like ti actually!'' he said, wagging his tail as he continued watching some blue pony called Rainbow Dash....and a dumb grey pony named Derpyhooves.

''Wow....this is soooo cool!'' Viking said, wagging his tail more. ''I don't get whats there to be as...shamed off. In fact I think I like Derpy....she's so funny....with them squinted eyes and all....'' Vikign said, tugging on the bigger husky's arm.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky firmly shook Magnus's paw, getting a firm grip back. Giving a warm smils as well.

Lucky saw Magnus's features become saddened, hearing what Magnus had to say Lucky felt a little bad he hadn't been able to help him. Lucky's smile faded slightly as he saw Magnus appear to be thinking and then when Magnus focused back and asked about him being Lucky he didn't quite know what to say, he'd always thought he might've been a little lucky seeing as how he'd cheated what appeared to be certain events and at times he did seem to have lucky on his sde more than others, but always just told himself it was normal but thinking about it now he figured he was a little lucky, which only made him slightly despise his name

"Uhhh well I guess you could say that, yeah I get lucky sometimes"

Lucky gave slightly sheepish grin before noticing Magnus's tail wagging again which immediately reminded him of his club tail, almost having forgotten about it and not noticing it on his run he moved it back a little out of view.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

thrasherblades wrote:
''Hooray!'' the little GSD yelped out, bouncing onto the couch beside Eliot and Dimitri. He was fascinated of how.....little ponies...can talk.

Viking laughed. ''Heehee....whaaattt?? This is so weird....but...but I like ti actually!'' he said, wagging his tail as he continued watching some blue pony called Rainbow Dash....and a dumb grey pony named Derpyhooves.

''Wow....this is soooo cool!'' Viking said, wagging his tail more. ''I don't get whats there to be as...shamed off. In fact I think I like Derpy....she's so funny....with them squinted eyes and all....'' Vikign said, tugging on the bigger husky's arm.
''I know, right? She's my favorite character too! Applejack, the orange one with the hat, is my second favorite'' Eliot explained and grinned ''Anyway, Dima, tell him who's your favorite character from the show?''. Dimitri gave Eliot a deadly stare, but sighed and said, quietly ''Pinkie Pie''. Eliot's grin got bigger ''Sorry, what was that? You know, your accent kinda makes it difficult to understand what you said''. Dimitri facepalmed ''Pinkie Pie, the pink one. Geezus...''
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Construction Boots

Post by Construction Boots »

Widget had not woken up at his normal time of in the morning having been tired because of the day before as well as having stayed up late last night watching some of the local tv channels. He had just felt, drained and wanted nothing more than to sleep in late, which was fine with his dad who had already left for work knowing that Widget was fine on his own least for the day. However, Widget was now waking up with a yawn and a stretch he climbed off the couch in the living room and stumbled for a brief moment as he headed towards the kitchen to get something to eat. After all how could you start a new day without something taste in your tummy right. Or so he thought any ways as he went about fixing his self some breakfast.
Ok so I'm secretly a mouse who lives in a boot. What you have never seen rescue rangers before?

Widget's stats: S- 4, P- 4, E- 8, C- 4, I- 5, A- 10, L- 7

Inky's stats: S- 6, P- 5, E- 4, C- 6, I- 6, A- 7, L- 8
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Russiarules1 wrote: I know, right? She's my favorite character too! Applejack, the orange one with the hat, is my second favorite'' Eliot explained and grinned ''Anyway, Dima, tell him who's your favorite character from the show?''. Dimitri gave Eliot a deadly stare, but sighed and said, quietly ''Pinkie Pie''. Eliot's grin got bigger ''Sorry, what was that? You know, your accent kinda makes it difficult to understand what you said''. Dimitri facepalmed ''Pinkie Pie, the pink one. Geezus...''
''D'awww...'' Viking purred, playfully laying his head on Dimitri's shoulder. ''Well...she...is pretty cute...'' Viking replied, giggling a bit.

''Hey Dimitri, you think we can do other stuff besides watching ponies?'' Viking asked, tugging on his arm again.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

''I dunno. I don't have anything planned for today'' Dimitri shrugged, ''Maybe take a walk?''.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“So he’s...?” Dustin nodded. “Yeah buddy...gone.” There was a bit of silence. Blood’s owner had just given the entire story of how he ended up there. It was just a late night drive back from work, but as terrible luck sometimes went, one unchecked DUI crossed paths with Dustin’s truck and plowed him off the road in a T-bone crash. Fortunately, the incident didn’t go unnoticed, and both Dust and the other driver were quickly rushed to the hospital. While Blood’s owner suffered a few critical injuries, he still was more fortunate than the driver who crashed into him...who didn’t even make it to the hospital.

From the looks of the remains of his impounded vehicle, Dustin was very lucky to have gotten away with what he had. And much like his canine friend, it looked like he was quickly shaking off the impeding effects of his injuries, despite still being kept to one room until he was healed.

Since he had woken up several days prior, his main concern was Blood. Thank goodness he left him in a pet-friendly place. He could have ended up impounded just like his totaled vehicle, and would only be able to get him back out with the tedious paperwork concerning his protection animal status. Now he wanted to thank the person who’d been looking after his dog while he was an unconscious mess.

Blood left and quickly sniffed out Sara and Rav sitting in a waiting room. “It’s ok. My, uh, owner wants to thank you.”
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Blood left and quickly sniffed out Sara and Rav sitting in a waiting room. “It’s ok. My, uh, owner wants to thank you.”

Rav was reading "Dogs Life" in the waiting room, when he suddenly perks up and trembles with a sudden flood of emotions. As Blood comes back into his sensing range. (Worry, relief, sadness, apprehension among the others.)

Sara gets up, taking ahold of Rav's leash.
Following Blood back to the hospital room.
Good morning Mr..?
Dustin, afraid i don't know there surname.Rav prompts.
Sara blushes, Good morning Dustin, I trust you are doing much better now?
It was certainly are pleasure to watch after Blood here, He has been a shining example of a canine kind.

Sara ponders for a moment.
Are you going to need a place to stay after you get released from here until you can get back upon your feet?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Russiarules1 wrote:''I dunno. I don't have anything planned for today'' Dimitri shrugged, ''Maybe take a walk?''.
Viking smiled as he snuggled close to his husky friend. ''Y-yeah! That sounds great I guess.....we can meet other friends too.....then we can head b-back for lunch...'' Viking said.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

The husky felt uncomfortable by the snuggling of the other canine, but preferred not say something, but he agreed with Viking's idea "Sure... After this episode. Deal?"
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:
D-Singer wrote:Blood left and quickly sniffed out Sara and Rav sitting in a waiting room. “It’s ok. My, uh, owner wants to thank you.”

Sara gets up, taking ahold of Rav's leash.
Following Blood back to the hospital room.
Good morning Mr..?
Dustin, afraid i don't know there surname.Rav prompts.
Dustin smiled as Sara and Rav made their entrance, and his dog took his place at the side of the bed. “It’s Singer. Dustin Singer, and it’s a pleasure to meet you both.”
Keeshah wrote:Sara blushes, Good morning Dustin, I trust you are doing much better now?
It was certainly are pleasure to watch after Blood here, He has been a shining example of a canine kind.
“Been feeling much better lately, it’s just a shame they won’t let me walk this off.” Dustin chuckled at the idea of walking off his injures, despite being told repeatedly he wasn’t to exert himself. He looked at Blood with a proud smirk. “...and that’s great to hear. I can’t thank you enough for watching after him.”
Keeshah wrote:Sara ponders for a moment.
Are you going to need a place to stay after you get released from here until you can get back upon your feet?
“Ahh, that’s alright. I’m sure Blood’s told you. My job has me doing a lot of work away from home, so I bring a decent sized fifth-wheel trailer with us whenever we’re out. But thank you for the offer.”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Dustin smiled as Sara and Rav made their entrance, and his dog took his place at the side of the bed. “It’s Singer. Dustin Singer, and it’s a pleasure to meet you both.”
For us as well, I'm Sara Ligerr, and this is my dog Rav
Rav bows down into one knee, left hand on the floor, right hand across his chest, with his head bowed. The "position of obedience and respect", that is taught to the animals in the retraining center.
I am pleased to make your acquaintance. Blood has spoken often of you.
D-Singer wrote:“Been feeling much better lately, it’s just a shame they won’t let me walk this off.” Dustin chuckled at the idea of walking off his injures, despite being told repeatedly he wasn’t to exert himself. He looked at Blood with a proud smirk. “...and that’s great to hear. I can’t thank you enough for watching after him.”

Sara gets a wryly grin.
So the nurses here are so charmed by you, that their not willing to let you go home from here just yet..? I can at least get you back to your trailer when they are going to release you to go home.
Blood was no trouble at all, i have had some small experience with dogs like him.

Patting Rav on his head.
Or what i should say is, i know how fast things can go wrong for these types of dogs with their special training.
Last edited by Keeshah on Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
caelei

Post by caelei »

"Uhhh well I guess you could say that, yeah I get lucky sometimes"
Magnus cocked his head to the side. He stared as hard as he could at Lucky. Lucky Lucky, lucky Lucky. But he couldn't shake this feeling he suddenly had. That something was off. Something was not making sense. Magnus was used to things not making sense, but there was something BIG here that he was missing. Something different about this fox. Well. Besides him being named after a dog-friend that Pavelle had had once.
Then he had it.
"But if you're lucky then how come your tail is all up in a cast?" That was it! A cast! Lucky foxes didn't get their tails hurt, did they? Or maybe. Maybe this fox had wanted his tail in a cast, and so he was lucky because it was in one...? That could be right, couldn't it?

Magnus didn't know, but that cat over there at that table looked pretty smart, didn't he? He looked smart enough to know the answer to Magnus' question. Like, he was smart enough not to drink the coffee Magnus could smell in that cup next to him, since Magnus knew coffee could be bad, bad, bad for pets. When Magnus drank coffee, everything got all sick and squishy and sloshy in his tummy and his eyes watered and then Pavelle had to stab him in the leg and Rav got sad and pulled out all his arm furs and had to be bandaged by Venison...
Wait a second.
Bandaged and coffee!
Lucky must've spilled coffee on his tail and that was why it was in a cast! Because coffee was bad for pets!
But that was unlucky, and Lucky was lucky, so...
So that black cat must'a done it, right? It wasn't a spill. It was purpose. It was on purpose. And that made sense, right? The black cat wasn't drinking his coffee because he had already splashed it on Lucky's tail!

Magnus' own tail started wagging very, very fast in his excitement! He'd figured everything out, he was so smart! Pavelle would be so proud of him! Gosh, he was just so happy he could-- he could--

Magnus dashed over to the table with the black cat and scooped him up into a big bear hug! Though in this case it was a dog hug. Since Magnus wasn't a bear!
And as he was hugging the cat he spun back towards Lucky and said, "I figured out that this cat spilled his coffee on your tail and now everything makes sense!" But then he realized that wait a second, if the cat spilled coffee on Lucky then maybe the black cat was mean. So he set the cat hurriedly back down onto his feet and nervously asked, "Wait, Lucky. He didn't spill it on you to be mean, did he?" Looking at the black cat like maybe he was a mean cat who liked to spill coffee to be mean, and Magnus couldn't be near coffee cuz he might forget and drink some and then everything would be bad like that one time. Maybe he'd spill it on Magnus and then it would get in his mouth and that would be bad. He was suddenly very nervous of this black cat.
And black cats were unlucky, weren't they?

((There. Sorry for the lateness, been to Chicago Comic Con and such. Woo. There. Something for Sid to react to. And something to confuse Lucky. Probably everyone will think Magnus is crazy. He just doesn't understand that people can't read his thoughts. ^^))
Last edited by caelei on Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The black cat just let the strage dog hug him like this, hanging there limply, coffee still in hand, miraculously staying in the cup. He didn't seem too taken aback at all, and when the dog sat him down he just stood still, completely unperturbed. He looked idly back and fourth at the two pets, coffee still in hand. Finally, he just took a sip of his coffee, idle and bored seeming, finally saying, "Maaaan, this town if totally weird..." He backed up to his seat and just sat back down, taking another sip. "Now I understand why I'd be mean to a housefox with a stupid dog's name, but coffee is hard to come by when you don't got a cool human around to give it to you, why the pretty flowers would I purposefully pour ANY of it out on ANYONE?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Russiarules1 wrote:The husky felt uncomfortable by the snuggling of the other canine, but preferred not say something, but he agreed with Viking's idea "Sure... After this episode. Deal?"
''S-sure! I kinda like it already!'' Viking replied as he continued to watch ponies. ''It's so weird how they have labeled this as a show for teenage girls and young women....it seems t-to gear more towards the guys too.....I mean like....look at Rainbow Dash....she sounds and acts kinda tomboyish for some odd reason...'' Viking said as he continued following the blue pony on the screen.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Heh, you could say that...” Blood’s owner responded with an even broader smirk.

“So he can do bite work too, huh? Personally I call that training a plus. I mean, if they’ve got tags to bite, they should be adept at handling themselves and keeping out of trouble.” Dust used his good arm to rigorously rub Blood’s head between his ears. Rav’s first impression of course was perfect. Not even a hint at what a goofball he really is. Blood knew full-well what Sara was referring to. “Isn’t that right? Your taste in friends never changes by the way....” “Hmph...” Lumping Rav into the group of friends he had back home would be a stretch. Sure he knew a few childish service dogs, but Rav easily put himself into the highlight of that respect.

“I’d appreciate it. My truck and bike are both totaled. So I’m going to have to sort out a way to move my fifth-wheel and get us back home later on. But until I’m out of here, watching Blood wouldn’t be too much trouble for you, would it?”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“Heh, you could say that...” Blood’s owner responded with an even broader smirk.
Sara chortles.
Well then, your in good hands.
D-Singer wrote:“So he can do bite work too, huh? Personally I call that training a plus. I mean, if they’ve got tags to bite, they should be adept at handling themselves and keeping out of trouble.”

Sara thinks for a moment, to actually what his training was called.
One would think. He has level-2 general security, and level-3 personal protection training.
Rav stays down into his kneeling position, since Sara hasn't tugs him back up on the leash, or commanded that he could stand or sit easy. Still he was sweating bullets, that Sara was going to spill the beans on his past... "mis-interpretations of orders and allowable actions"..
I got to head this off..
My mom is too kind, truth is that i'm not in the same league with Blood's level of training, Sir.
D-Singer wrote:“I’d appreciate it. My truck and bike are both totaled. So I’m going to have to sort out a way to move my fifth-wheel and get us back home later on. But until I’m out of here, watching Blood wouldn’t be too much trouble for you, would it?”

I'll have a look on craigs list when we get home, to see if there is anything of use on there. Blood could help with that, right?
Sara Oh's..
Watching him will not be any problem at all. He doesn't seem to want to be kenneled, but that wasn't a huge issue.
I know Alpha Blood would..CARP!~ Rav thought, and stumbles on ~I know Blood would greatly prefer to stay in and watch over his trailer, if this could be allowed, Sir.. Mom.
Well if Dustin agrees, and Blood checks in with me, i wouldn't have a problem with he staying there.
Sara write down a note..
Here is my cell phone number so you can get ahold of me.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky watched as Magnus cocked his head and then looked as if he was thinking. When he asked about Lucky's tail, Lucky pulled it back a bit farther still embarrassed about it

"Uhh its a long story heh"

Lucky stood there for a second trying not to think about his tail before Magnus then went over to a table where a black cat had been sitting drinking coffee but Lucky was a bit shocked when magnis picked the cat up and brought him over, he just let out a slight chuckle as Magnus retrieved the cat. As Magnus explained what he though Lucky laughed a little, trying not seem mean but just seeing this funny

"Oh no no no, he didn't spill any coffee on me, I uhh sorta accidentally shut a door on it"

The cat didn't seem to be phased by this handling and as he was let down Lucky didn't see any hint of anger or confusion but actually a bored look, then as the cat spoke a grimace took over Lucky's maw as he was very tolerant but he didn't appreciate cursing and his next sentence didn't help since it appeared to be directed at the two and part of it insulting Lucky. He stood there for a second deciding what course of action he should take, he thought about going over and giving the rude cat a piece of his mind but seeing as how he was very new here and had just met another friendly pet he held back his anger and traded it with a glare and scoff.
caelei

Post by caelei »

"Now I understand why I'd be mean to a housefox with a stupid dog's name, but coffee is hard to come by when you don't got a cool human around to give it to you, why the pretty flowers would I purposefully pour ANY of it out on ANYONE?"
Magnus looked between the fox and the cat, trying to make sense. "So he didn't spill coffee on you? Magnus asked, disappointed. That meant that Magnus had been wrong. He didn't feel too badly about it, though. Because if Magnus had been wrong, then that also meant...
"So then you're a nice cat after all!" Magnus said, hugging the cat once more. Even though he kinda smelled funny. And even though he was sorta a weird cat, wasn't he? Most cats wouldn't like Magnus hugging on them, but this cat was different. Which meant he must be... extra nice! But wait. He'd said that Lucky had a "stupid dog's name." So did that mean Lucky was named after a stupid dog? Or that his name was stupid? It couldn't be the last one, because that would be mean and this cat was nice. People had told Magnus that he was a stupid dog, and that had been mean. But Lucky couldn't help it if he was named after a stupid dog, right? He didn't chose his own name!
"Oh no no no, he didn't spill any coffee on me, I uhh sorta accidentally shut a door on it"
"You shut your tail in the door?" Magnus asked. Then he said, "Well, at least you didn't spill coffee on it! Coffee is bad for pets. Coffee can make you sick--"
Just like that, WHAM, it hit him. The coffee!
If the black cat was drinking coffee instead of throwing it on people, then that meant that maybe he was sick. So maybe that was why he didn't act like other cats. Because he was sick! He was so sick he didn't even try to run away from Magnus' hugs!
"Are you okay, Mr. Nice Cat?" Magnus asked, rather worriedly. He looked over at Lucky. His tail had stopped wagging. "Should we... take his coffee away?
Last edited by caelei on Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The hard-core black-cat took another sip of the beverage, which was definitely more powerful a drug than a cat should consume, but he was a big guy who'd built up a tolerance. "Coffee's not easy for a non-human to get: government tryin' to keep yer mind in check, see?" he pointed to his head, tapping it, "Don't want ya havin' any rebellious thoughts..."
"Don't want you to keep it down that I'm breakin' the rules either, apparently..." the kid behind the counter grunted, washing out a cup as he remembered the cat's behavior in his car the day before...
"Got it chief!" the cat said, looking down and pointing up, striking a post with seeming oblivity to the world. He relaxed and took another sip, "Anyway, I'm well trained in the ancient martial arts of face-punching, neck-biting, back-clawing, and stomach-knifing, so you better not take my fix away." They couldn't see his eyes through the massive glasses covering them, but they'd probably still have the same expression as his tone kept level and bored, uninterested despite threatening bodily harm to anyone who would deprive him of his caffeine fix...
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

thrasherblades wrote: ''S-sure! I kinda like it already!'' Viking replied as he continued to watch ponies. ''It's so weird how they have labeled this as a show for teenage girls and young women....it seems t-to gear more towards the guys too.....I mean like....look at Rainbow Dash....she sounds and acts kinda tomboyish for some odd reason...'' Viking said as he continued following the blue pony on the screen.
"Actually, the show was made for everyone, but it was principally made for minors. It was made by a great team, so.. yeah. I guess that's why the show captured more, er... mature audiences. Including myself, a high school student" Eliot broke his silence. "Also, many people say that about RD".
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Construction Boots

Post by Construction Boots »

Once Widget had finished his breakfast and cleaned up after his self, he had spent the better part of a couple of hours making use of a large empty box that had been left in the living room. With the box, he could come up with a number of games that kept his busy with all manners of things, all of which came to an end as he grew bored with them and longed to go out. So with that he climbed out of the large box which he pushed into a corner of the room where nothing had been placed.

With that taken care of Widget slide one of the windows in his room open, making sure that it wasn't going to close behind him before he climbed out dropping the short distance to the ground. Landing with a light thumb he turned around looking over the slightly over grown backyard and gave a light sniff, but he wasn't able to smell anything which he had of expected to happen, but it was still worth a try. Starting out from the backyard he thought about what he would do and where he would go today. The first thing on that list was to go across the street and explore the field.
Ok so I'm secretly a mouse who lives in a boot. What you have never seen rescue rangers before?

Widget's stats: S- 4, P- 4, E- 8, C- 4, I- 5, A- 10, L- 7

Inky's stats: S- 6, P- 5, E- 4, C- 6, I- 6, A- 7, L- 8
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Russiarules1 wrote:
thrasherblades wrote: ''S-sure! I kinda like it already!'' Viking replied as he continued to watch ponies. ''It's so weird how they have labeled this as a show for teenage girls and young women....it seems t-to gear more towards the guys too.....I mean like....look at Rainbow Dash....she sounds and acts kinda tomboyish for some odd reason...'' Viking said as he continued following the blue pony on the screen.
"Actually, the show was made for everyone, but it was principally made for minors. It was made by a great team, so.. yeah. I guess that's why the show captured more, er... mature audiences. Including myself, a high school student" Eliot broke his silence. "Also, many people say that about RD".
''Yeah! I mean Rainbow Dash....there's nothing really girly or obviously feminine about her....yet she still manages to capture the hearts of girls and guys. F-Fascinating..'' Viking said, continuing to stare at the blue pony teaching Fluttershy how to yell louder. Viking giggled at the scene.

''H-hey erm Dima....don't mean to be rude but eh....can I actually borrow My Little Pony to watch at home when my Mommy gets back? I don't think she approves me of watching such a show...'' Viking asked as he blushed.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky shook his head, hearing the dissapointment in his voice but he was curious why he was until he scooped up the cat in another hug and Lucky watched the same emotionless expression cross the cats muzzle. Lucky gave another head shake before smiling slightly, remembering the last time he had coffee. Then as Magnus asked the rude cat if something was wrong he was curious what lovely response he would get this time. Then when Magnus suggested taking the coffee away Lucky got a large grin, curious as to how the cat would react to this.

RockstarRaccoon wrote:The hard-core black-cat took another sip of the beverage, which was definitely more powerful a drug than a cat should consume, but he was a big guy who'd built up a tolerance. "Coffee's not easy for a non-human to get: government tryin' to keep yer mind in check, see?" he pointed to his head, tapping it, "Don't want ya havin' any rebellious thoughts..."
Lucky listened to the cat talk about Goverment control and what almost sounded like smuggling but this was all very out of place for him as he understood what it all meant and that it didn't sound normal and as he though for a second to him he started to think that this cat wasn't just rude and unruly he seemed a bit insane, like he thought it was all some sort of conspiracy and this made Lucky think the cat was crazy.
"Don't want you to keep it down that I'm breakin' the rules either, apparently..." the kid behind the counter grunted, washing out a cup as he remembered the cat's behavior in his car the day before...
"Got it chief!" the cat said, looking down and pointing up, striking a post with seeming oblivity to the world. He relaxed and took another sip,
Lucky turned to see the human kid behind the counter, and from what he had just heard it sounded like the two knew each other somehow and worse they had done something bad, bad enough for the human to want to keep it a seceret but he couldn't pin it on what as there might be a dozen things they could have done, but this brought Lucky back to the cat who with his finger up he just gave him another little glare, unamused by this action.
"Anyway, I'm well trained in the ancient martial arts of face-punching, neck-biting, back-clawing, and stomach-knifing, so you better not take my fix away." They couldn't see his eyes through the massive glasses covering them, but they'd probably still have the same expression as his tone kept level and bored, uninterested despite threatening bodily harm to anyone who would deprive him of his caffeine fix...
Lucky listened as the cat promptly threatened them if they touched his coffee, or as he refered to as his fix. Lucky debated in his mind whether it was such a smart idea to even try that, as the threat was clear as day but he also didn't want to cause a scene or fight especially in a new town with new pets and people who would definently not forgive a fox for such an incident, but also mulled it over that if something did happen he could defend himself he'd been taught well and for a long time, trying to perfect his technique. As for Magnus he was so big he doubted that the cat could jump him. Lucky thought for a second trying to assess this situation properly seeing that the cat called it his "fix" it was possiblity he might be addicted to it, mabey, but in other cases this meant that the cat might be relying on it so if it were to disappear he might become very violent and angry and cause a bigger scene, so he just left it to not forcably taking his "fix" away, but seeing as how it was a threat he did intervene.

"Violent huh? There's no need to start something."
caelei

Post by caelei »

"Anyway, I'm well trained in the ancient martial arts of face-punching, neck-biting, back-clawing, and stomach-knifing, so you better not take my fix away."
"Your... fix?" Magnus asked, imagining the black cat with a tool belt and a yellow construction helmet. Oh, maybe this cat was like Bob the Builder! Before he could ask, though, Lucky cut in.
"Violent huh? There's no need to start something."
Start. What was starting? And violent? Magnus looked at the cat. He didn't look violent, did he? He didn't have his teeth out. And his tail wasn't all puffed up or anything. His ears weren't back. And his eyes... well, Magnus couldn't see his eyes, but how could eyes be violent, anyway? And wasn't this a nice cat...?
Though the cat had said he was good at face-biting and neck-stabbing and a bunch'a other things. And that, with him fixing things, would make him a... construction worker ninja cat! Woah. With all these skills, this cat must be famous!

But famous or not, he wasn't violent! How could he? People loved famous people. Why would they love them if they were so mean?
That settled it. Magnus turned to Lucky, looking earnest. "No, no, no. I'm sure this cat isn't trying to be mean. He even lets me hug him!" His tail momentarily wagged. "Hey Mister-- Mister, uh--" Magnus paused. The black cat had never even said his name! "Hey Mr. Cat, whats'yer name?" And then, for good measure, "I mean. Because we're all friends here, right? Friends!"
Last edited by caelei on Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The black cat just stayed cool, the milk-diluted coffee still setting in to counter the hangover from the previous day's caffeine-binge, "Don't wanna start something, don't take mah caffiene away, foxxy." he took another sip, "Ya know, I got a thing goin' on with a fox back home..."
"Weren't you just hitting on the owner's cat...?" the kid muttered, too low to be made out.
"Wazzat?" the cat asked, glancing over with a raised brow.
"Nothin' Casanova, get back to your cancer."
Sid shrugged, raising his cup to him, "Fine, cancer, right." he took another sip, "Anyway, not sure about 'friends', but if you stop hugging me every five seconds, I guess I can be 'friendly' with ya. My name's Sid, and I paint stopsigns green." he gave a nod, leaning back on the table behind him with his back and a paw, sipping his coffee again as his tail gave little flick, side to side....
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Alex had been looking for something to eat for about 15 minutes but nothing in the fridge looked particularly appetizing. He closed the fridge in disgust and went back to his room to count the money on his nightstand. crud there isn't enough here for any real food. Maybe I can grab a muffin and some coffee at the wall though. Better than nothing I suppose.
A short walk later
Alex walked through the front doors and immediatly went to the counter. Hey man can I get a small coffee and a blueberry muffin?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky turned to Magnus, he didn't understand his innocence in this hwo he didn't see what this cat was saying, he started to think mabey he was just over reacting, but when Magnus tried to get things calm Lucky let of a light sigh and relaxed.
RockstarRaccoon wrote:The black cat just stayed cool, the milk-diluted coffee still setting in to counter the hangover from the previous day's caffeine-binge, "Don't wanna start something, don't take mah caffiene away, foxxy." he took another sip, "Ya know, I got a thing goin' on with a fox back home..."
"Weren't you just hitting on the owner's cat...?" the kid muttered, too low to be made out.
"Wazzat?" the cat asked, glancing over with a raised brow.
"Nothin' Casanova, get back to your cancer."
Sid shrugged, raising his cup to him, "Fine, cancer, right." he took another sip, "Anyway, not sure about 'friends', but if you stop hugging me every five seconds, I guess I can be 'friendly' with ya. My name's Sid, and I paint stopsigns green." he gave a nod, leaning back on the table behind him with his back and a paw, sipping his coffee again as his tail gave little flick, side to side....
Lucky listened to the cat go on about having some realtionship with a fox, which Lucky didn't find believable but he heard the clerk behind him say something even though he couldn't make it out well. When the cat finished his introduction Lucky just gave another slight glare, atleast a little relived there wasn't going to be any fighting right now.
caelei

Post by caelei »

"Anyway, not sure about 'friends', but if you stop hugging me every five seconds, I guess I can be 'friendly' with ya. My name's Sid, and I paint stopsigns green."
When the cat finished his introduction Lucky just gave another slight glare, atleast a little relived there wasn't going to be any fighting right now.
Magnus looked between Sid and Lucky, confused. This cat seemed nice enough. But Lucky didn't seem to like him...? Maybe Lucky was just tired, or something. So tired he couldn't hold his eyebrows up, and so they fell over his eyes and made him look mad.
Either way, this Sid definitely was a weird cat. He liked coffee, and he was a construction worker and a ninja, and maybe famous, and now he also said that he painted stop signs green. But that was weird, because... because green was go.
"But stop signs are for stopping. And green means go, go, go... You've been getting the wrong color this whole time, Sid! You're supposed to get red for stop! People could crash!" Magnus looked out the window like he expected a car to come flying through the shop at any moment. "Maybe we should go paint them red again! So then people know that it's stop, not go." But wait. There was a problem with the plan. But why...? He looked between Sid and Lucky again, then realized, "Oh! But we'll need to get some paint, first. And brushes!"

There was a *ding* as a new pet entered the store, a black dog with a fluffy, curled tail who ordered something at the counter. Counter. Hmm. What had Magnus even come here for, in the first place...? He couldn't remember. It probably wasn't that important, anyways. Not as important as painting stop signs back to red!

"Does anyone know where to get brushes? Or paint... and maybe that dog wants to help..." Magnus wagged his tail, pointing at the dog with the muffin and... coffee. Jeez, none of these pets knew how dangerous! Magnus wasn't that smart, but he knew. It was like, the first time ever in his life that he knew something other people didn't! And Sid should'a known that green was go, not stop. What kind of construction worker was he?
Last edited by caelei on Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

thrasherblades wrote: ''H-hey erm Dima....don't mean to be rude but eh....can I actually borrow My Little Pony to watch at home when my Mommy gets back? I don't think she approves me of watching such a show...'' Viking asked as he blushed.
"Uh, this is not a DVD. This is actually TV. You can watch it on You Tube, though" Dima replied. "Pfft, she WILL approve the show. She might like it too!" "Unless she's like one of those overreacting soccer moms heheh..." Dimitri chuckled quietly.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

caelei wrote: Magnus looked between Sid and Lucky, confused. This cat seemed nice enough. But Lucky didn't seem to like him...? Maybe Lucky was just tired, or something. So tired he couldn't hold his eyebrows up, and so they fell over his eyes and made him look mad.
Either way, this Sid definitely was a weird cat. He liked coffee, and he was a construction worker and a ninja, and maybe famous, and now he also said that he painted stop signs green. But that was weird, because... because green was go.
"But stop signs are for stopping. And green means go, go, go... You've been getting the wrong color this whole time, Sid! You're supposed to get red for stop! People could crash!" Magnus looked out the window like he expected a car to come flying through the shop at any moment. "Maybe we should go paint them red again! So then people know that it's stop, not go." But wait. There was a problem with the plan. But why...? He looked between Sid and Lucky again, then realized, "Oh! But we'll need to get some paint, first. And brushes!"
Sid scoffed, "No, that's the point: the system tells ya ta stop, when ya really gotta go, so you just say no, and then you fight the system." Sid sighed, somehow not realizing the futility of the conversation, sipping the coffee again.
caelei wrote:There was a *ding* as a new pet entered the store, a black dog with a fluffy, curled tail who ordered something at the counter. Counter. Hmm. What had Magnus even come here for, in the first place...? He couldn't remember. It probably wasn't that important, anyways. Not as important as painting stop signs back to red!
Seth wrote:Alex had been looking for something to eat for about 15 minutes but nothing in the fridge looked particularly appetizing. He closed the fridge in disgust and went back to his room to count the money on his nightstand. crud there isn't enough here for any real food. Maybe I can grab a muffin and some coffee at the wall though. Better than nothing I suppose.
A short walk later
Alex walked through the front doors and immediatly went to the counter. Hey man can I get a small coffee and a blueberry muffin?
The kid sighed, getting rathar annoyed at the scene that Sid had allowed himself to be drawn into during his shift. He leaned over the counter as the dog came in, looking with half lidded eyes, "Right... Blueberry muffin and a small pet coffee, 'cause that cat's draggin' my day straight to Hell with that graty voice of his..."
"You liked me on stage!" Sid interjected.
"Yeah, 'cause you were backing that other guy's vocals, and there was alot of fuzz in the air from all the instruments... Now you're just nuts..." the kid reached into the display case and bagged a muffin for the dog, setting it on the counter between them while he went to get the pet-safe coffee...

As the kid rung the dog up, Sid continued to converse with the uptight fox and the mentally deficient dog...
caelei wrote:"Does anyone know where to get brushes? Or paint... and maybe that dog wants to help..." Magnus wagged his tail, pointing at the dog with the muffin and... coffee. Jeez, none of these pets knew how dangerous! Magnus wasn't that smart, but he knew. It was like, the first time ever in his life that he knew something other people didn't! And Sid should'a known that green was go, not stop. What kind of construction worker was he?
Sid sighed in exasperation, "No, you don't get it, they're supposed to be green, it's like, the system, man... it's tellin' us lies!" The coffee seemed to be kicking back in, making him a bit hyper now, but he noted this and chilled, "You... You gotta understand, it's like...." Sid trailed off, suddenly realizing that he was trying to explain it to a pet dog who clearly would not get it. He just sighed, shrugging it off and turning to walk away, "Nevermind, this isn't gonna work... I gotta play 924 Gilman in eight hours anyway..."
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Sara thinks for a moment, to actually what his training was called.
One would think. He has level-2 general security, and level-3 personal protection training.
Rav stays down into his kneeling position, since Sara hasn't tugs him back up on the leash, or commanded that he could stand or sit easy. Still he was sweating bullets, that Sara was going to spill the beans on his past... "mis-interpretations of orders and allowable actions"..
I got to head this off..
My mom is too kind, truth is that i'm not in the same league with Blood's level of training, Sir.
“You’re only a few grades behind him actually.” Dust kept his hand on Blood’s head. “See this boy?” He addressed both Sara and Ravage. “Just one full year of school...” He chuckled a little more. “-and like you’d never believe, he took to schutzhund like it was second nature!” He had his arm around his neck in a playful hug again, and Blood was at this point trying to hide his own prideful smile at his past accomplishments. He didn’t want to come off like some arrogant showdog.
Keeshah wrote: I'll have a look on craigs list when we get home, to see if there is anything of use on there. Blood could help with that, right?
Sara Oh's..
Watching him will not be any problem at all. He doesn't seem to want to be kenneled, but that wasn't a huge issue.
“I’ll be doing some looking of own as well. Not sure Blood here has much of a taste in cars.” Blood pulled free of his friend’s hug to flash him a fanged smirk. “Yeah, don’t look at me for picking out a new metal, death-trap for you.” He said with joking sarcasm. “Ahh, a kennel wouldn’t be any good. If want him to stay put you’d be better off chaining him to a land mine.” Blood reflected the though with a stifled chuckle.
Keeshah wrote:I know Alpha Blood would..CARP!~ Rav thought, and stumbles on ~I know Blood would greatly prefer to stay in and watch over his trailer, if this could be allowed, Sir.. Mom.
Well if Dustin agrees, and Blood checks in with me, i wouldn't have a problem with he staying there.

Sara write down a note..
Here is my cell phone number so you can get ahold of me.
Dustin gave Ravage a slightly surprised look, then took the note. “Thank you. Since I just got my cell back I’ll be keeping in contact more regularly. It shouldn’t be an issue.” He grabbed Blood’s shoulder and turned him around to speak to him. “You be good while I’m out, got it? Keep an eye on our stuff and listen to Sara, I trust her.” He patted Blood and smiled. “I’ll be back before you know it, Alpha.” Dust looked over at Rav, noting Blood by the same thing he heard him refer to him as.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“You’re only a few grades behind him actually.” Dust kept his hand on Blood’s head. “See this boy?” He addressed both Sara and Ravage. “Just one full year of school...” He chuckled a little more. “-and like you’d never believe, he took to schutzhund like it was second nature!”

Rav listened intently to Blood's handler, his ears up and attentive, until Dustin got to the point he would need more schooling..
Oh great, more time in the training center He mutters softly until Sara corrects him with a drumming of her fingers his head..
D-Singer wrote: He had his arm around his neck in a playful hug again, and Blood was at this point trying to hide his own prideful smile at his past accomplishments.

Rav, picking up on Blood's prideful emotions, wag wags his tail at his Alpha's accomplishments.
D-Singer wrote:“Yeah, don’t look at me for picking out a new metal, death-trap for you.” He said with joking sarcasm. “Ahh, a kennel wouldn’t be any good. If want him to stay put you’d be better off chaining him to a land mine.” Blood reflected the though with a stifled chuckle.

Rav perks up, tilting his head off to the side in the classic canine puzzlement pose.
Huh? What is a land mine? are not all mines on land? Rav asks, imaging Blood being chained up to a coal mine.
Sara taps Rav on the head again.
Never-mind about that, it's something you don't need to know about.
D-Singer wrote:Dustin gave Ravage a slightly surprised look, He patted Blood and smiled. “I’ll be back before you know it, Alpha.” Dust looked over at Rav, noting Blood by the same thing he heard him refer to him as.

Rav noted Sara didn't pick-up on his faux paw, But it seems nothing gets by Blood's handler.
While Rav keeps his muzzle clinched tightly shut, his body language shows it. with his ears flatting back, and slightly lowering himself into a more submissive position before Blood.
As Dustin calls him Alpha.