20th Level Paladin

Re: PF:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by Esper »

Tesla is. It's his lack of proper sleep
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Er... Would I be out of place to place a request for new players in the Main OOC?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

The GM should be the one to do that...
...Who was that again? Shirosune?

Fourth Sun dude, you feel like making that post?
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Keeshah wrote:where i can get close to it to see. These fences keep one so confined within them. Moonbeam blatantly states.
Zanna looked down the long wall that was the wooden fence. "Well, every fence has a gate right? Why don't you open it?"
Or just jump it, you know, like horses do...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Roarin wrote:
Keeshah wrote:where i can get close to it to see. These fences keep one so confined within them. Moonbeam blatantly states.
Zanna looked down the long wall that was the wooden fence. "Well, every fence has a gate right? Why don't you open it?"
Or just jump it, you know, like horses do...

Tennessee walkers are fancy stepping horses. ;)
You'll need a quarter horse or Arabian to be a good jumping horse.
:arrow: The wall was to high, as you can see.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

No matter how he tried, he could not break free?
I'm pretty sure I've never seen a horse, even a fancy one, that couldn't jump a fence if it wanted to...
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:No matter how he tried, he could not break free?
I'm pretty sure I've never seen a horse, even a fancy one, that couldn't jump a fence if it wanted to...

He is a poor jumper.. :roll:
Now back kicking the fence apart.... :o :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

That would let the livestock out though, and that's a bad thing, so breaking the fence is probably the LAST thing he should do.

...Unless the worms are about to eat into his brain...

-- Edit --
Hey! I just noticed that the first post in this thread STILL doesn't have a list of characters and all that! Someone should make one, then I'll set it up so the GM has the first post...
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:That would let the livestock out though, and that's a bad thing, so breaking the fence is probably the LAST thing he should do.

...Unless the worms are about to eat into his brain...

IIiiiiiAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

RockstarRaccoon wrote:-- Edit --
Hey! I just noticed that the first post in this thread STILL doesn't have a list of characters and all that! Someone should make one, then I'll set it up so the GM has the first post...
Searching... Searching... Searching... Searching... Searching... Searching... Searching... X.X

Neighborhood Status wrote:Richmond Acres is still recruiting!
Residents:

Shirosune (GM)
Fenrir “Fen” Hinderson - Male - Siberian Domesticated(SibFox) - #FFBF00
Str-5 Per-6 End-3 Cha-4 Int-7 Agi-10 Luck-5

Valkyrie “Kyrie” Hinderson - Female - Siberian Domesticated(SibFox) - #40BF40
Str-4 Per-6 End-3 Cha-10 Int-8 Agi-4 Luck-7

xhunterko
Luke Argo - Male - Cougar - #FF4040
Str-8 Per-5 End-5 Cha-8 Int-5 Agi-7 Luck-4

Esper
Tesla Potter - Male - Pembroke Welsh Corgi - #0080FF
Str-8 Per-6 End-8 Cha-5 Int-8 Agi-3 Luck-4

Mercury Hart - Male - Cat - underline
Str-4 Per-8 End-4 Cha-7 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4

Keeshah
Lisa's Golden Star's Moonbeam - Male - Tennessee Walker Horse - #008000
Str-6 Per-6 End-8 Cha-4 Int-5 Agi-8 Luck-5

~\Rook/~
Beat Johnston - Male - Great Dane - #00BF80
Str-7 Per-5 End-4 Cha-6 Int-5 Agi-3 Luck-5

Roarin
Zanna "Zane" Volt - Female - Siberian Husky - #808000
Str-6 Per-4 End-7 Cha-8 Int-5 Agi-5 Luck-7

Marine Fox
Stitches (Doc) - Male - Red Wolf - #FF0000
Str-6 Per-8 End-7 Cha-3 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-3

ShadowFlare
Brenden Redwell - Male - Siberian Husky - #000000
Str-8 Per-6 End-9 Cha-4 Int-6 Agi-3 Luck-6

Rhyzer
Travis Hoffman - Female - Siberian Husky - #0040FF
Str-6 Per-8 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-3
Last edited by Keeshah on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

*Face desks* So...it occurs to me now, thanks to a certain PM I got today, that I should probably mention this so you all know. Regardless of whether or not I'm actively posting, I promise you all that I am actually around and reading both the RP and the OOC threads as often as I can. And that I will respond to anything brought up in the OOC if I feel the need...that said...I should probably explain why I haven't jumped back into the rp yet, ne?

Lately life has decided to get a bit crazy for me, so I sadly haven't had time to grab Fen and Kyrie and jump back into the neighborhood just yet but I have been keeping up. The last couple of days have been especially crazy though, so today is actually the first chance I've had to really check the RP and OOC since late Friday, so I'm sorry for not being able to respond to certain things that have happened in that time 'til now.

Now then, since it has been mentioned by Esper, I'll be happy to throw out a recruitment post in the Main OOC, but first I wanna ask you all if there are any particular things we'd like to look for? Obviously we're going to consider anyone who posts a sheet, but I wanna know if there are special sorts of characters we want call out for, and if so what those special sorts would be?

Lastly I'll say this, while I do my best to keep up with what gives and goes, and will respond to and deal with things as needed, I'm not perfect and I do miss things. So if you ask a question here or post something which seems like it should receive a response from me and don't get one with in a day, please feel free to PM me. It might just be that real life decided to eat all my free time again, but it might also be that I somehow missed your post. So again, if its been a day and you haven't gotten a response from me when you feel you should have, please don't hesitate to PM me.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

- Type -
Main

- Name -
Luke Argo

- Gender -
Male

- Age -
5 (human years)

- Species -
Cougar

- Personality -
Luke used to be an outgoing friendly type. Now though he's more on the touchy side. Irritate him too much and he close you out until you get the picture. While straight, he's pretty tolerant of other's preferences. Just don't ask him to join along or you'll hear a what for. The reason is Luke is fairly family and value oriented. He'll give you a second chance or two.

- Appearance -
Luke occasionally wears a deer pelt poncho on windy days. But other then that there are no distinct markings. Luke is about the height of a wolf.

- Backstory -
While roaming the country side during a hunt, Luke chased a deer a bit too far and got lost. Seeing as he had no idea how to get back and no reason to any ways, he decided to make his new home here. As the only kitten in a litter, he got a lot of attention. Which hit him fairly hard when he buried his parents. Lacking a mate, and getting worried that he'll ever find one, he started to roam the country looking for a place to settle down. Upon coming up on the town, Luke helped a very open minded farmer with a few chores for a day and decided it wasn't a bad way to live. If his previous hunting trip had taught him anything, he'd much rather prefer to have the food right out your doorstep. Luke intends to start up a small ranch out in the back woods so he'll be out of the local farmers livestock.

- Other Notes -
Luke is allowed in town because of a deal he made with the farmers and the council. He has a black collar to hold his license. Another reason he's sticking around is he could've sworn he picked up a potential partners scent somewhere nearby. Luke is allowed to occasionally work at a local brewery.

Strength: Luke does very well in small groups. He'd prefer to listen to one or two people and get to know them better.

Weakness: Luke has a bit of low self esteem. If he gets in a crowd, he gets to be a little quiet. He doesn't lead very well.

Likes: Luke enjoys good company. Friendly people and pets. Luke also likes to exercise a bit to keep fit.

Dislikes: Luke really doesn't like it when he can tell someone's trying to hide something. Especially if it's wrong. Luke can't stand unneccessary frantic panic.

- Stats -

STRENGTH – 7
PERCEPTION – 5
ENDURANCE – 5
CHARISMA – 8
INTELLIGENCE – 5
AGILITY – 7
LUCK – 5

Looking to see if I can join here.

color
Last edited by xhunterko on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

I like the concept behind him, but I can't get a clear image of his personality. :]
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

What more should I have about him?
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Hnn, gotta agree with Esper on both counts. I like the idea and it definitely offers interesting possibilities, but his personality needs to be fleshed out at least a little more.

There are a few ways to help define him a bit better. Likes, dislikes, interests, pastimes and even fears are all good ways to give a little bit clearer an image of who your character is. You don't need to use them all by any means, but using a few of them goes a long way to giving your character a bit more personality. Another option is to take a look at the stats you gave him and to make reference to how one or two of them play into his personality.

One final note from me as to something I'd like to see. Given that Luke was initially from the wild and seems to have chosen to become a part of human/pet society, I'd like to see a particular reasoning as to why he made that choice. You're free to use whatever reasoning you please so long as it seems sensible, I just feel there needs to be reason for his choice listed.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

All righty, I'll work on that a bit and then repost.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Updated with a bit more information. Hope it helps.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

No good can come from freeing that horse. The pets are gonna be in serious trouble.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

lol, that's what I've been thinking...
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

xhunterko wrote:No good can come from freeing that horse. The pets are gonna be in serious trouble.

You make me sound like one of the horses of the Apocalypse!

MmmmHHAaaaaaaa after 10,000 years I'm Free! Time to conquer Earth..
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

So much destruction, hampered by one little fence...
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Yes, that poor front lawn.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Quick! Hide our Barrels of Hay!
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Okay, first things first. In response to xhunterko, I still think that the personality section of your sheet could use some filling out, but I'm willing to put your character to a vote at this point. *Tosses random things out to get the attention of everyone in the thread* Let's hear some opinions folks!

Second, sorry for not having made this post...or any real post sooner than this. Was actually out of the house for a few days, and didn't find out until after I left that my new smartphone doesn't work for posting here...so yeah...again, sorry about that. ^^';

Thirdly...Moonbeam has been set free by the other pets has he? ...I see chaos, mayhem and one very upset farm owner in their futures...especially if they forget to close that gate behind them.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Oh, sorry, I didn't notice, I'll post in a bit. :)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Hmm... This thread needs a character list in Post #1...

...Or did I already say that?
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

~\Rook/~ Beat is Soooooooooo getting left behind.

While it is nice to post in the shinny new RP, lets not forget the other RP's you might be in!
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Welp...I was hoping to avoid doing this, but sadly I can't put off any longer. Life just keeps getting crazier for me over here and in the last few days has gotten crazy enough that I've only had about an hour in the course of a two day span where I have access to my computer. Since my life doesn't show any signs of slowing down for me and since my lack of ability to be here will be, in all honesty, unfair to the the rest of you as players, I am officially stepping down as GM of this Neighborhood.

Not something I really want to do, but something that still needs to be done. After all, this place deserves a GM that can be active and properly attentive, not one who can only just keep up with the thread and barely posts.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Oh no, dear sweet, sweet Shiro! What are we gonna do? Who will govern over us? Who will tell me that I made a mistake so I can fix it? Who will be our leader!? *sobs hysterically*
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Noooooooo....Shiro... Hope everything turns out alright in the end.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Well, I hardly knew ya but good luck in what you do! Okay everybody calm down. So who's been here the longest?
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Noms on Roarin for new GM
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Isn't furryovrlord stil a GM for this neighborhood? And I think Rhyzer is the oldest out of any of us active. Probably knows the joint best :D . Or Esper too.

Ref Ref!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Whoever you guys want to be GM is a good pick. Really, anyone who has time to follow the whole RP and make good decisions on it...
If you feel like taking on that responsibility, go ahead and step forward...
Roarin wrote:Isn't furryovrlord stil a GM for this neighborhood?
Not since he hasn't been seen in MONTHS.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Whoever you guys want to be GM is a good pick. Really, anyone who has time to follow the whole RP and make good decisions on it...
If you feel like taking on that responsibility, go ahead and step forward...
Roarin wrote:Isn't furryovrlord stil a GM for this neighborhood?
Not since he hasn't been seen in MONTHS.

I see Roarin and xhunterko around every day, so one or both of them should take up the reins.
And the hard work is already done, finding everyone's lost character sheets. :roll:
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

In that case I vote for Roarin then. Heh. I am so not GM material. :)
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

I don't even know who to pick...
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

i voteth for Esper! We need someone who's been here for awhile (and he seems to be online a lot too).

Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

M-me!? Uh... Cool...
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Heh, guess I'll vote for Esper too I guess. I mean, I only just started here so I don't know you guys yet so I'm just going by what everyone else says. Heh.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

How bout Esper and Rhyzer be tha Co GMs ? Since I think we should go by seniority and all. And they've both been around fer more than 1-2 rp days, so they'll know how to run the place better than the rest of us. :D

Ref Ref!