My Little Pony

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

KJOokami

Re: My Little Pony

Post by KJOokami »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:also Jeff Burgess is awesome
Yes. Yes he is. Still can't believe he doesn't have way more subscribers than he does. :0
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:holy crap, I feel like she's actually giving me the stare. It's freaking me out.
I can see the universe in her eyes. o__ O
"When you're falling in a forest and there's nobody around,
do you ever really crash or even make a sound?"
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: also Jeff Burgess is awesome

Yeh, I send his Trixie song to EQD saying: "there is now way you can't post this, considering it's about being in love with Trixie"

He's not only a great musitian, he's actually really funny, active and drunk in the community
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Possible season 3 pictures The Crystal Kingdom looks cool in that first shot. The rest I'm guessing is either some kind of Future with out the Mane 6 (either shown to them or they actually go there) or possible Nightmare Fantasy thing. Also Trixie with necklace thing (possible canon Elements of Disharomy or back up/Alternate Universe Mane 6 deal perhaps?)
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

I like the map. "Dragons be here." *giggles*
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

IceKitsune wrote:Possible season 3 pictures The Crystal Kingdom looks cool in that first shot. The rest I'm guessing is either some kind of Future with out the Mane 6 (either shown to them or they actually go there) or possible Nightmare Fantasy thing. Also Trixie with necklace thing (possible canon Elements of Disharomy or back up/Alternate Universe Mane 6 deal perhaps?)
Does something seem... off about Trixie's eyes?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

holy crap you're right. There's almost no iris in three of those four pictures.

usually that kind of think implies she's not acting of her own free will.

or maybe it's an error.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
mariomarc

Post by mariomarc »

wow
those trixie pictures alone are going to cause so much speculation
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

I just like how everyone assumed right away that Trixie is going to be Evil. I mean its certainly possible of course but at this point its equally as possible that shes working for the good guys.

Edit: Someone on 4chan just pointed this out Look familiar to anyone else? compare it to the Crystal Kingdom pic from above But people have pointed out that its kind of a generic city layout so it might just be a coincidence.
KJOokami

Post by KJOokami »

I think the main reason people are speculating that Trixie is going to be evil (for at least a portion of her appearance) is because of the necklace she's wearing. The color scheme is strikingly similar to the leaked baddy pic they released a short while ago... which I can't seem to find now (were those ever proved to be legit or not?).

The sort of glazed look in her eye, which I don't think many of the people who commented on the EQD page noticed, just adds to the credence of that theory.

Edit: Also, finally got that Ultimate Showdown video up. Only reason it took this long is because I couldn't decide what to do with the video; but it's been a week since my last upload and I don't have anything else prepared, so I whipped something up in Paint.net really quick and got it uploaded. You can check it out here if you'd like. :D
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

KJOokami wrote:I think the main reason people are speculating that Trixie is going to be evil (for at least a portion of her appearance) is because of the necklace she's wearing. The color scheme is strikingly similar to the leaked baddy pic they released a short while ago... which I can't seem to find now (were those ever proved to be legit or not?).

The sort of glazed look in her eye, which I don't think many of the people who commented on the EQD page noticed, just adds to the credence of that theory.

Edit: Also, finally got that Ultimate Showdown video up. Only reason it took this long is because I couldn't decide what to do with the video; but it's been a week since my last upload and I don't have anything else prepared, so I whipped something up in Paint.net really quick and got it uploaded. You can check it out here if you'd like. :D
The song sort of works well but its not perfect. For one thing I think that Applejack should have been Daring Doo as it would have preserved that part of the song better. But other then that it was pretty good.
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

IceKitsune wrote:
KJOokami wrote:I think the main reason people are speculating that Trixie is going to be evil (for at least a portion of her appearance) is because of the necklace she's wearing. The color scheme is strikingly similar to the leaked baddy pic they released a short while ago... which I can't seem to find now (were those ever proved to be legit or not?).

The song sort of works well but its not perfect. For one thing I think that Applejack should have been Daring Doo as it would have preserved that part of the song better. But other then that it was pretty good.
I wrote the song. :) Yeah, I kept going back and forth on whether it should be Applejack or Daring Do in that spot.
KJOokami

Post by KJOokami »

Yeah, Penwrite did the lyrics. I just did the vocals. XD

Either way, I think it would've been harder to find a rhyme for Daring Do than it was for Applejack. There are about a million different words that rhyme with 'Do', but very few (if any) would make much sense in the context of the scene. But then again, I'm not a lyricist, so maybe it'd be easier than I'm thinking it would be.
angelusbr

Post by angelusbr »

I don't know how to feel about what Doug said
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videol ... rony-story

It was nothing offensive. Just weird.
Shameless advertisement of my fanfics: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/880961/Angelus-alvus
Radio Blue Heart

Post by Radio Blue Heart »

The battle against the colossus continues, and Hellboy needs more than a wing from Derpy! She is about to give a helping hoof with her awesome Derpy powers!

I know that this still has a way to go, but I hope that this guy does a sequel series to this! And if not more Derpy and Hellboy, maybe Daring Do meets Lobster Johnson.

Derpy is most heroic pony!

"I have known hardship and learned to aid the wretched."
-Virgil
mariomarc

Post by mariomarc »

madmax is actually a girl
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

angelusbr wrote:I don't know how to feel about what Doug said
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videol ... rony-story

It was nothing offensive. Just weird.
I choose to take it well. In an earlier vid of his (can't remember which one), he said he'd watched a few episodes and found the show to be funny and of good quality, but not his kind of thing.

On a related note, a while back when Linkara was at a convention, he did a Q&A and it was revealed the woman who does his props is a pegasister, and she does some plushies.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

awesome
this is.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
KJOokami

Post by KJOokami »

Dude. That was SPECTACULAR. If/when they make an FiM movie, I want that as a piece of the ending credits. Like, seriously. That animation took me baaaaaack. Reminded me so much of the way they did the credits on all the old Pokemon movies; super nostalgic.

I'm unbelievably giddy right now. You don't even know.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

That was awesome and completely adorable at then end. Man I love the stuff this fandom makes :D
JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

When I get home later today, I will be watching that over and over again. Holy cow that was good.
Jeff "Clavy" Civit
Radio Blue Heart

"This day is going to be perfect! The kind of day I dreamed of since I was small!"

One has to wonder what kind of childhood that Queen Chrysalis had.

A pretty messed up ones by most standards.

and how did Derpy come to be inside this snow globe?

Mystery solved by this awesome flash cartoon!

http://dileakstudios.deviantart.com/art ... -286592451
-Virgil
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Hub says Season 3 Soon Assuming this is the 4 weeks in advance notice that they said they would give, that means early September. YAY!
mariomarc

Post by mariomarc »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=771H5ob4atU
weird al shout out
and teasing an appearance
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

I've been thinking. You know what would make for an awesome villain for next season? A character like that gnome from the Powerpuff Girls episode "See Me, Feel Me, Gnome Me". Be all "force peace and friendship into others' hearts by removing free will", ya know? Be a neat change.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

That would be. Especially if they're super-sympathetic.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Another neat villain would be a technological villain. You know, one rejecting magic, wanting to usurp it with machines. Like Flim and Flam taken up to 11.
angelusbr

Post by angelusbr »

Shameless advertisement of my fanfics: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/880961/Angelus-alvus
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Radio Blue Heart

I just want more monsters, and maybe some more dragons too.

I like that picture. I wonder how big spike will get when he grows up. Was his size in "Secret of My Excess" what he will become or what his uncontrolled greed turned him into.
-Virgil
JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

Oh my god.

That was one of the funniest things I think I have ever seen.
Kind of makes up for my cruddy morning this morning.
Jeff "Clavy" Civit
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

I lost it at the evil scientist dad part. :lol: oh god that was great.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

That literal video was pretty good. I liked the evil scientist part too!
mariomarc

Post by mariomarc »

so guys
who is your favourite cmc?
mine is sweetie belle
angelusbr

Post by angelusbr »

mariomarc wrote:so guys
mine is sweetie belle
I don't like ANY of them.
=3
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

So, as I was watching, the lyrics said "don't stare at the sun too long."

... And then the video stopped so that it could buffer, just as the sun was in the middle of the screen. XD

It was like that for like thirty seconds, which is more than enough time to do serious damage to someone's eyes, so yeah... I stared at the sun too long. |D
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

mariomarc wrote:so guys
mine is sweetie belle
1. Scootaloo 2. Applebloom 3. Sweetie Belle in that order; but again much like the Mane 6 I like them all basically the same, so while there is an order its very very close.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Probably Sweetie Belle, but Scootaloo is great too! I like Applebloom but not as much.
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Mine's Sweetie Belle.
KJOokami

Post by KJOokami »

Originally, Sweetie Belle was my favorite. She's the singer of the group, and she's definitely the most adorable of the three (in my opinion). Between the especially high-pitched voice and the combination of book smarts and complete naivety, I just can't not like her.

Lately though, I think Scootaloo has taken her place, if only because of how little we really know about her. I'm always drawn to more mysterious characters, and as the only one among the Mane 6 + CMC to not have her own episode, she definitely fits the bill. I mean seriously, what are Scootaloo's parents like? We don't know. Does she have parents? We don't know. If not, who takes care of her? We don't know. If she does, why haven't we seen them yet? We don't know. Will she ever be able to fly? We don't know. Is she handicapped? We don't know.

There's just so much about her that's been left untouched up to this point. So purely on the basis that I want to know more about her, Scootaloo is my current favorite.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Canterlot Siege Tower Defense game that is pretty hard (or I just suck at it, either works) I can't get past wave 5. Edit: I've now gotten up to Wave 17 on the first map