HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Marine Fox

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Marine Fox »

~\Rook/~ wrote:Beat chuckled whilst shaking Doc's hand.

"Heh, Yeah.. It's awsome. By the way, I didn't know there were other pets here.. I've been to Richmond before, staying on my uncle's farm, but when did they build this suburb?" Asked Beat, turning and searching the fridge for a drink.

"Anyway, want somthing from the fridge Doc?" Beat asked, pulling out two bottles of water.
"Oh no I already had something before I left, but thanks for the offer"

Doc smiled a little before almost losing his balance as the balloon lifted back into the sky acending high into the skies overlooking Richmond Acres
~\Rook/~ wrote:"Didn't you say you was picking up someone else? Called uh, Zanna, right?" asked Beat, still looking through the fridge.

after rumaging through the fridge again, he closed the fridge door and stood up.
He was holding a pack of dog treats in his mouth, and the two bottles of water in his left paw, he'd eaten the chicken strips when he was looking through the fridge.

He then noticed a dog resting on a fence, looking towards the balloon.

"Hev, whosh thath?" Asked Beat, muffled by the bag in his mouth.
Doc looked back over to Tesla waiting or an answer
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Oh yeeeeeeah!" Tesla said, forgetting his memory lapse and he peered over the edge to find Zanna, "Hey! Down there! Are you Zanna!" the corgi shouted to the ground, ignoring any social blunders that shouting over the edge of a hydrogen balloon could cause
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Beat Facepawed at Tesla's social skills with his free paw.

shaking his head, he placed one bottle down and opened the other. He then removed the treat bag from between his teeth and had a chug of water.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc chuckled softly at Tesla's social action then curious he also peered over searching for whoever Tesla was talking to.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Who's *huff* asking?". Zanna yelled back.  But it was a rhetorical question.  Zanna knew perfectly well who she was talking to.  She was talking to Mr. Balloon.  Who happened to sound a lot like Tesla.  Her mind had little time to process that thought as it was concentrated on a more important task.  "Running running running running running...".  She continued to run after the balloon.  "Running runnning running running STOP!". She skidded to a halt as she saw something out of the corner of her eye.  When she turned her head she was greeted with a sight, of a horse. "You're a horse.". She blurted.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:Her mind had little time to process that thought as it was concentrated on a more important task.  "Running running running running running...".  She continued to run after the balloon.  "Running runnning running running STOP!". She skidded to a halt as she saw something out of the corner of her eye.  When she turned her head she was greeted with a sight, of a horse. "You're a horse.". She blurted.

Moonbeam looked over the fence at the winded husky.
Of course, of course I'm a horse. just the answer that you would endorse.
Moonbeam looks up into the sky again, shaking out his mane.
Have you been chasing the floaty thing in the air? I guess it is like chasing after a huge ball, right?
Swishing his long tail in figure 8 arcs over his rump.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Zanna walked over to the fence and climbed onto it, sitting at the top, dangling her feet off the other side. "Hmm... I guess...I usually chase tennis balls though...". She sighed and her ears drooped. "Tennis balls are greener...they bounce on the ground more.". The husky looked at the balloon. "And usually their reeeeally easy to catch.". She pointed at the floating object. "This one is proving to be less so..."

Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:"Tennis balls are greener...they bounce on the ground more.". The husky looked at the balloon. "And usually their reeeeally easy to catch.". She pointed at the floating object. "This one is proving to be less so..."

Moonbeam grazes over to the fence, momentarily huffing and sniffing at the husky, with his big velvety nose pad wiggling.
I have seen it bounce on the ground already. some times pets fall off, some times they pounce on it and get taken up into the sky. Seems a bit dangerous. but it wasn't bounced out there in the fields , tossing his head twords the clover field. where i can get close to it to see. These fences keep one so confined within them. Moonbeam blatantly states.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Oh! Its a hot air balloon. That makes sense now. Balloons can't talk." Zanna remarked, gently petting the top of the horse's snout with one hand. She swayed her feet back and forth.

"
Keeshah wrote:
Roarin wrote:"Tennis balls are greener...they bounce on the ground more.". The husky looked at the balloon. "And usually their reeeeally easy to catch.". She pointed at the floating object. "This one is proving to be less so..."

Keeshah wrote:where i can get close to it to see. These fences keep one so confined within them. Moonbeam blatantly states.
Zanna looked down the long wall that was the wooden fence. "Well, every fence has a gate right? Why don't you open it?"

Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:"Oh! Its a hot air balloon. That makes sense now. Balloons can't talk." Zanna remarked, gently petting the top of the horse's snout with one hand. She swayed her feet back and forth.

Moonbeam flicks his ears up and forward.
A hot air what?? Don't know these floating Baboons, first i've seen them.
He shutters and whickers softly as his snout is caressed, leaning in closer to the husky.
Roarin wrote:Zanna looked down the long wall that was the wooden fence. "Well, every fence has a gate right? Why don't you open it?"

Moonbeam splays out his ears to the sides, swooshing his tail.
I have tried! he pleads..
The locking thing is simple enough. It allows the gate to open both ways, just by lifting one of the latch rods, then pushing or pulling it open. then just push it closed an it will automatically lock again. but i lack having the hands to reach in between the gate and post to lift the latch.
Moonbeam snorts in frustration.
An the space between the post and gate is too narrow, for me to get my nose into. I can't even touch the lock with the tip of my tongue! It's like it was made to keep us livestock from opening it !!!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Zanna! It's me, Tesla! I've also got Doc and this new guy, Beat!" The corgi shouted down, throwing the lever again to descend down to ground level. Once they landed, Tesla waved to Moonbeam and Zanna, "Hey there!"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:A hot air what?? Don't know these floating Baboons, first i've seen them.
Zanna giggled and continued to pet the horse. "Noooo. Ba-lloon. Their like bubbles. but harder to pop. Most of them are shaped kinda like upside down pears. Most balloons are smaller but hot air balloons are used for carrying people." The husky's tail wagged.
Keeshah wrote:An the space between the post and gate is too narrow, for me to get my nose into. I can't even touch the lock with the tip of my tongue! It's like it was made to keep us livestock from opening it !!!
Zanna looked down the row of fences again. "Maybe it is made so that horses can't reach it. Which sounds kinda mean." She huffs and makes a pouting face. "Like my mom and dad put all the candy on the top shelves. But I can't reach it." Zanna returns to smiling again. "But that's okay. Cause I use my extendo grabby thing to get them. But if you need help opening the gate. I could help you."
Esper wrote:"Zanna! It's me, Tesla! I've also got Doc and this new guy, Beat!" The corgi shouted down, throwing the lever again to descend down to ground level. Once they landed, Tesla waved to Moonbeam and Zanna, "Hey there!"
Zanna waved back. "Helloooo Tesla!" She pointed to the horse she was petting. "Look, I met a new friend! Mr. Horsey.

Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:Zanna giggled and continued to pet the horse. "Noooo. Ba-lloon. Their like bubbles. but harder to pop. Most of them are shaped kinda like upside down pears. Most balloons are smaller but hot air balloons are used for carrying people." The husky's tail wagged.

Soooo were supposed to be trying to "pop" these balloon things?
The equine says, with a tilt of his head.
I'm not up on all these "pet" games.
Roarin wrote:Zanna looked down the row of fences again. "But that's okay. Cause I use my extendo grabby thing to get them. But if you need help opening the gate. I could help you."
That would be just GRAPE! The equine exclaims! I never did understand all that fuss my owners make about livestock running loose stuff, we can be just as good as other pet types.
Roarin wrote:
Esper wrote:"Zanna! It's me, Tesla! I've also got Doc and this new guy, Beat!" The corgi shouted down, throwing the lever again to descend down to ground level. Once they landed, Tesla waved to Moonbeam and Zanna, "Hey there!"
Zanna waved back. "Helloooo Tesla!" She pointed to the horse she was petting. "Look, I met a new friend! Mr. Horsey.

So youre named Zanna? i am... his eyes roll up into his head as he tries to remember the name written on his stall door. My owners named me Golden Star's Moonbeam.
Flicks his long tail, Hello up there.. He whinnies up the balloon.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote: Soooo were supposed to be trying to "pop" these balloon things?
The equine says, with a tilt of his head.
I'm not up on all these "pet" games.

"Umm..." Zanna looked at the hot air balloon. "Well... I don't think your suppose to pop the really really big ones, like that one." Pointing to Tesla's balloon. "Especially if there's people in it..." She smiled happily at Moonbeam. "But it's okay to pop the small ones. They make a really loud BAM! sounds that make your mom jump and say. 'Zanna! Stop doing that!' in a really mean voice."
Keeshah wrote:That would be just GRAPE! The equine exclaims! I never did understand all that fuss my owners make about livestock running loose stuff, we can be just as good as other pet types.
"Yay! Let's go!" Zanna expertly jumps off the fence and lands on the ground next to Moonbeam. "Wow." She up at the horse. "Your tall." The top of her head only reaching the height of the horse's thigh (is that about right? taller? shorter?)
Keeshah wrote:So youre named Zanna? i am... his eyes roll up into his head as he tries to remember the name written on his stall door. My owners named me Golden Star's Moonbeam.
"Hello to you Mr. Moonbeam!" Zanna quipped. "So... are you your owner's horse or are you Golden Star's horse?"

Ref Ref!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc looked for a second before also spotting the two down below, his tail unknown to him started wagging a little as he spotted Zanna with what looked to be a horse. And then Doc felt the basket below him decend to the ground and when they touched to the ground Doc hopped out of the balloons basket, wait for Tesla and Beat as well.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Beat followed Doc's lead and hopped out the basket one it landed.

"Well, What a ride.." Whistled Beat, holding the bag of treats in his right paw now.

Beat then realises they're at his uncle's neigbour.

"Huh, big place.." He mused, staring off into the distance at the barn.

Looking away from the barn, he waves to the horse.

"Hey there, uh, Sir Horse! I'm Beat, I live next door.."
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Travis had patiently sat back down on the unblemished couch while Mercury headed for the kitchen, her paws resting flat on her lap and staring blankly upward at the fan, watching it swirl and twirl at a moderate pace. Her eyes narrowed as she turned her head and glanced out the window, the slight beams of sun piercing through the window blinds and blinding her face. She turned only seconds after, facing the kitchen's direction just as a scent of eggs and bacon beckoned her whiff. It smelled scrumptious.
Esper wrote:"I'm sorry it's not much, but dad didn't leave much in the way of actual food before he left on his trip." the cat said in his still wavering voice, handing over a glass, plate, and fork.
She rose as Mercury made his way out of the kitchen, a coy smile fairly visible on her muzzle.

"That's okay. No need to apologize," She nodded sympathetically, gratefully taking the given breakfast.
Esper wrote:"Juice? Water?"
"Oh, um, water, please," She replied, holding the glass out for the pitcher.

Once she had her beverage, she sat back down by the couch, laying her plate gently on her balanced lap while holding the glass of water with her one free paw.

As she eventually began to pick and chew at her food, with proper etiquette, mind you, Travis briefly mused over what topic to bring up in a conversation, specifically to break the subtle silence between the two pets.
"Oh," She spoke after swallowing a bit of her breakfast, "So, Mercury, how long have you stayed in Richmond Acres?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:But it's okay to pop the small ones. They make a really loud BAM! sounds that make your mom jump and say. 'Zanna! Stop doing that!' in a really mean voice."

That does sound like fun, but also sounds like it will get you cropped and twitched.
Roarin wrote:"Yay! Let's go!" Zanna expertly jumps off the fence and lands on the ground next to Moonbeam. "Wow." She up at the horse. "Your tall."

Thank you... but if you want to see tall, you should go see the Clydesdale's i stall with, there as big as a combine!
Roarin wrote: The top of her head only reaching the height of the horse's thigh (is that about right? taller? shorter?)
:geek: Rick says, on avg housepets pet come up to a humans waist. And the avg human would just be able to see over his back. A corgi could walk under him with maybe just his ear tips dragging across Moonbeam's belly. So she is getting a good close up look at the freeze brand on his flank. :ugeek:
Roarin wrote:"Hello to you Mr. Moonbeam!" Zanna quipped. "So... are you your owner's horse or are you Golden Star's horse?"

I am Miss. Lisa-marie's horse. All the other stuff is just fancy show-ring naming. Like show-dogs have.
~\Rook/~ wrote:He mused, staring off into the distance at the barn.
Looking away from the barn, he waves to the horse.
"Hey there, uh, Sir Horse! I'm Beat, I live next door.."
Moonbeam looks over the fence at another barking dog..
I'm sorry to hear that coming all that way over here was so tiring, you need a hay bale to rest on?the equine asks the Great Dane.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury wore a sheepish grin, "I moved in two days ago, actually." the cat said, eating up his eggs, "What about yourself?" he sipped his drink, thinking back to the night before and blushing again, "A-and... Uh... I gotta say something I couldn't say properly last night..." Mercury tugged at his collar, "I mean I kinda tried to drop hints, but I think I didn't do too well... It's just that, well, I've got a crush on you..." his voice was a steady diminuendo and his tail flicked back and forth. He began to prepare for a volley of, well, he didn't really know what to prepare for, but he did do anyway
--

Tesla hopped out of the gondola to follow his friends, "Nice to meet you, Mr. Moonbeam!" he said, "It's especially bad to pop this balloon. It's filled with hydrogen, MAJOR fire hazard there." he said, moving up to Moonbeam, standing at around the horse's knee, give or take
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote: That does sound like fun, but also sounds like it will get you cropped and twitched.
"Cropped and...twitched?..." Zanna flattened her ears. "That doesn't sound good... But, I don't think they do that to dogs...".
Keeshah wrote:Thank you... but if you want to see tall, you should go see the Clydesdale's i stall with, there as big as a combine!
"Wow! That's tall! I think... I'm not sure what a combine is but I'm assuming its tall. It'd be cool to meet the clydes...something. not today though." Zanna wagged her tail. "Sooo, where's this gate?"

Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:"Cropped and...twitched?..." Zanna flattened her ears. "That doesn't sound good... But, I don't think they do that to dogs...".

The big equine nods his head.
Figures, must be too afraid of getting bitten to try that with dogs.
Roarin wrote:"Wow! That's tall! I think... I'm not sure what a combine is but I'm assuming its tall. It'd be cool to meet the clydes...something. not today though." Zanna wagged her tail. "Sooo, where's this gate?"

Moonbeam looks around, perhaps nervously?...
It's up this way by the barn.
He whinnies, as he trots up the fence line, with the exaggerated high stepping gait his breed is know for. perhaps making Zanna nervous she is going to get stepped on as he prances along, showing off.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Moonbeam looks around, perhaps nervously?...
It's up this way by the barn.
He whinnies, as he trots up the fence line, with the exaggerated high stepping gait his breed is know for. perhaps making Zanna nervous she is going to get stepped on as he prances along, showing off.
Zanna adjusts the backpack on her back before catching up and walking next to the horse, occasionally glancing at Moonbeam and watching out for the heavy foot stomping. "Just out of curiosity." The husky looked up at the horse. "Are you one of those horse's that run really fast down the circle thing when lots of rich people make bets?"

Ref Ref!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc waited till the other two exited out of the balloon then Doc followed them to the fence.

"Hey Zanna!"

Docs tail swayed slightly as he waved to the two.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Zanna beamed at the sight of her friend. "Doc!". She waved happily at him. "Doc Doc Doc! Look look!". Pointing at the horse. "I found a Moonbeam!"

Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:"Just out of curiosity." The husky looked up at the horse. "Are you one of those horse's that run really fast down the circle thing when lots of rich people make bets?"
I used to do the barrow races at the rodeo, but i don't know if people bet on that. I'm more a show ring horse than a race horse.
Roarin wrote:Zanna beamed at the sight of her friend. "Doc!". She waved happily at him. "Doc Doc Doc! Look look!". Pointing at the horse. "I found a Moonbeam!"

Moonbeam looks over at Zanna.
It's a good thing you found me! I didn't even know i was lost!! ....yet!!! he adds, as they arrive at the troublesome livestock gate.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:I used to do the barrow races at the rodeo, but i don't know if people bet on that. I'm more a show ring horse than a race horse.
"Show ring horse? What do they do?"
Keeshah wrote:It's a good thing you found me! I didn't even know i was lost!! ....yet!!!
Zanna nodded happily. Then a few seconds later a perplexed look crossed her face. "Wait... no... that's not right..."
Keeshah wrote:he adds, as they arrive at the troublesome livestock gate.
The husky walked over to the gate and examined it carefully. "So... where's the opening mechanism for this?

Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:"Show ring horse? What do they do?"
We get all dressed up in special harnesses to pull the buggies, or wear special saddles to trot and prance about in the show ring. Must be the same thing you show dogs do in the ring??
Roarin wrote:Zanna nodded happily. Then a few seconds later a perplexed look crossed her face. "Wait... no... that's not right..."
Moonbeam tilts his head aside.
it's not? I'm still lost?? i think i'm confused now, but not lost.. hard to get lost in an enclosed corral!
Roarin wrote:The husky walked over to the gate and examined it carefully. "So... where's the opening mechanism for this?
http://store.rammfence.com/Images/Gates/2-way-latch.jpg
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote: We get all dressed up in special harnesses to pull the buggies, or wear special saddles to trot and prance about in the show ring. Must be the same thing you show dogs do in the ring??
"I think show dogs do some prancing and running and other things I don't know." Zanna made a disgusted face. 'Was never really into all that stuff..." She looked at the fence's lock. "But I do know that dogs don't where saddles.... or pull buggies."

The husky climbed up the fence so she could reach it. 'Lesse..." Zanna stuck her tongue out in determination, and after a few minutes of toying with it the gate swing open with a soft *click*.

(OcC: I'm don't think I could figure out how to open that in real life... :D )

Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

By now Tesla had climbed to sit atop the fence, "You know, Mr. Moonbeam, I can install a mechanism on the fence that'll let you open the gate whenever you like." the corgi cheered at the idea, "Uh... Mr. Moonbeam, can I ride on your back?" he asked unabashed
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: The husky climbed up the fence so she could reach it. 'Lesse..." Zanna stuck her tongue out in determination, and after a few minutes of toying with it the gate swing open with a soft *click*.

Moonbeam looks around all nervous, like alarms are going to go off, or animal control is going to sweep in if he strays out of the opened corral gate.
Is it safe? for me to go out of the gate? he asks tentatively, stepping through the gate..
Looking around for the world to end now that he is free, flagging his tail up as he trots around in the outside..
He flops over an rolls on his back in the green grass on the other side of the fence.
AaAHhhhhhhh!
The equine rolls back up to his hooves, sitting back upon his haunches, bringing up a hoof to his chin. I'm free, FREE! free to do anything i want!!
He then runs his chin with his raised hoof..
I just wish i had hands, so i could have written down all the things i was going to do if i was ever free.. Oh well that all i got, whats you up too doing with a big ol' horsey?
Esper wrote:By now Tesla had climbed to sit atop the fence, "You know, Mr. Moonbeam, I can install a mechanism on the fence that'll let you open the gate whenever you like." the corgi cheered at the idea, "Uh... Mr. Moonbeam, can I ride on your back?" he asked unabashed

Moonbean flicks his ears about.
I don't see why not, i am a beast of burden after all, but do you know how to ride bareback? i'm not saddled right now, and there is only my mane to hang onto.
he says as he prances over to lean up against the fence..
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Esper wrote:"I moved in two days ago, actually." the cat said, eating up his eggs, "What about yourself?"
Travis took a sip of her beverage as she listened attentively to her partner, a gleam of light shining in her shadowed, perplexed eyes. She swallowed a good portion of her glass in two gulps before responding.

"Likewise," She nodded, "I moved here with Papa the same morning. We were a little exhausted from the trip, but thankfully it wasn't like the others."

Travis had placed her utensil flat across her plate; her alert, albeit puzzled gaze clinging onto Mercury as he gathered his thoughts together, choosing to remain silent and mindful for his sake. What's he getting at, exactly?
Esper wrote:"It's just that, well, I've got a crush on you..."
"H-huh?" She faltered, taken aback as she widened her eyes in utter surprise.
Astounded, and yet dumbfounded, her expression seemingly representing more to that of the former, she was at a loss for words as a slight, pink hue tinged in her stammering cheeks.

This, however, became short-lived once a frown manifested on her muzzle.

"Sorry," She said, distressingly upset at herself for her timid nature.

"I... I'll be honest with you, I don't know what to say," She stiffened, her blush becoming more apparent by her habit of avoiding eye-contact despite facing Mercury.

"D-don't just sit there, you mindless fool, say something to him!" She mused to herself, her thoughts riling up in a raging, fuddled cluster from her own self-conflict.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Zanna grinned , watching the horse's reaction. "I can't believe you've never been outside your corral. That's like...". Zanna tried to think of something to compare it to. "...always having to wear a leash.".
Keeshah wrote: I just wish i had hands, so i could have written down all the things i was going to do if i was ever free.. Oh well that all i got, whats you up too doing with a big ol' horsey?
She walked over to Moombeam as the horse let Tesla ride him. "You could always make a list in here.". Pointing to her brain. "That way it's easier to add stuff you want to do. And it saves treeees.". She looked around. "And now that you're free you can do...pretty much anything. I was actually going to do something with...Doc!". The husky yelled, calling to her friend.

Ref Ref!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc had been sorta out of mind for a second watching what the others were doing with the horse and the gate but he snapped out of it when he heard his name and then saw it was Zanna calling him. His tail wagged a bit more as he took a second to climb over the gate protecting his bag from the wire and landing with a slight thud, then he sprinted over to the small group stopping just short of the gate slightly breathing heavily.

"Hey Zanna!"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Zanna waved and her ears twitched as Doc arrived. "Sorry!" Her ears flattened for a second. "I was gonna try and find you but then there was this balloon in the sky and then I started chasing it and then I met Moonbeam and then I helped him get out of his corral and then..." She took a second to breath. "You came over." She took off the bag she had on her back and showed it to Doc. "Look! I got stuff!"

Ref Ref!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc caught his breath and smiled

"It's alright, I was in the balloon with Tesla and Beat"

As Zanna mentioned another name he figured it had to be the horse, then he was shown Zanna's bag with her stuff, he pulled off his own bag as well
"Good! I got some stuff as well, for anything we might have trouble with"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Cool!". She smiled and rested the bag back on her back. "Now, we just need a forest to go camping in...". She took a piece of paper out of her collar. "Dad gave me directions to one...". She gave it to Doc. "First we turn left...then go down two streets....then turn right...and it should be somewhere over there...somewhere.". The husky nodded confidently, then was distracted when a butterfly flew by.

Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Rhyzer wrote:
Esper wrote:"I moved in two days ago, actually." the cat said, eating up his eggs, "What about yourself?"
Travis took a sip of her beverage as she listened attentively to her partner, a gleam of light shining in her shadowed, perplexed eyes. She swallowed a good portion of her glass in two gulps before responding.

"Likewise," She nodded, "I moved here with Papa the same morning. We were a little exhausted from the trip, but thankfully it wasn't like the others."

Travis had placed her utensil flat across her plate; her alert, albeit puzzled gaze clinging onto Mercury as he gathered his thoughts together, choosing to remain silent and mindful for his sake. What's he getting at, exactly?
Esper wrote:"It's just that, well, I've got a crush on you..."
"H-huh?" She faltered, taken aback as she widened her eyes in utter surprise.
Astounded, and yet dumbfounded, her expression seemingly representing more to that of the former, she was at a loss for words as a slight, pink hue tinged in her stammering cheeks.

This, however, became short-lived once a frown manifested on her muzzle.

"Sorry," She said, distressingly upset at herself for her timid nature.

"I... I'll be honest with you, I don't know what to say," She stiffened, her blush becoming more apparent by her habit of avoiding eye-contact despite facing Mercury.

"D-don't just sit there, you mindless fool, say something to him!" She mused to herself, her thoughts riling up in a raging, fuddled cluster from her own self-conflict.
"Oooh... I knew that would be a bad idea..." Mercury said, "Please don't hate me..." his face drooping. He began to fidget with his paws, setting his plate aside, internally panicking, running particularly grim scenarios, What if she tells the others? I bet they'd make fun of me... Oh jeez, what if this whole thing gets blown out of proportion! I'll be the laughing stock of the neighborhood!, without thinking, Mercury pulled a pencil from his collar, itching to draw and relieve his nerves

--
"Not a clue, Mr. Moonbeam! But I can ride a big machine with legs, so yeah!" Tesla cheered, hopping onto the hires back, "Wait, you guys are goin' camping?
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Esper wrote: "Not a clue, Mr. Moonbeam! But I can ride a big machine with legs, so yeah!" Tesla cheered, hopping onto the hires back, "Wait, you guys are goin' camping?

All aboard!..
Moonbean whickers. As he begins slowly walking about with the corgi now perched way up on his tall, strong, broad back. He walks with his new rider over to where Zanna had run off too.
Oooh your going clamping? I haven't been out clamping in years, not since my owner went away to school.
Swooshing his blond tail around in wide sweeping arcs behind him.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke left the front door of the farmhouse stashing the cash he had earned that morning into his poncho's pocket.

And there's another step for that goal. Luke thought. I wonder if anybody else needs any more work done...Holy Moly!

Luke stopped short as he noticed a horse on the side walk.

I highly doubt he's supposed to be out! And those guys are going to get into trouble!

Luke quickly walked over to the horse and the other pets. Standing right in their way.

"Excuse me," Luke said, "Is that your horse?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

xhunterko wrote:Luke stopped short as he noticed a horse on the side walk.
I highly doubt he's supposed to be out! And those guys are going to get into trouble!
Luke quickly walked as over to the horse and the other pets. Standing right in their way.
"Excuse me," Luke said, "Is that your horse?"

Moonbeam SNORTS!.. and starts backing away as the big cat comes running up at the group of gathered pets. Don't rear! you'll throw your small rider!.. don't rear, you'll throw your small rider! He chants to himself, still backing away, stamping his hooves as he does so. Don't rear, it's just a large house cat! don't run, it's just a large house cat! Don't..
Carp! it's a freaking Cougar! He finally whinnies out loud.. Lashing his tail. Cars, trucks, sudden loud noises have never unnerved him him before.. The having a large predator come running up at him has, as the whites of his eyes are showing now.