HPU: Exotic Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

WolvenPaw15

Re: Pet Friendly: Exotic Acres

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Funny, she said the exact same thing when I started having premonitions in my dreams" Marro chuckled as they reached his home "Welcome to my sweet home" he said as he opened the door "Whipe your paws please" he asked and did the same himself, padding down the hall and opening a set of sliging doors thar lead into the living room.
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Alc placed the pencil back behind his ear and followed Marro's instructions to wipe his pads. He then proceeded to follow the black wolf, not sure what to expect when they reach the living room. "Nice home.". Alc commented.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

razgriz wrote:"I got separated from my mom and siblings between Europe and Russia when I was a cub" Soren said, "and managed to wander into a high voltage lab... My dad adopted me there and... taught me most of modern science while we traveled around to different science labs." He continued to look around, "so, now what do we do?"
We will continue the tour, and then we will decide what to do. Snowy told Soren. So he walked them downstairs, flicking the lights on the way down. Here's my basement arcade, which doesn't cost any money, and that room to our right is a home theater. He explained to the group. So what do you guys want to do now? Pool, trampoline? Or arcade, theater?
Yes, I am a furry.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Thanks" Maro nodded as he sat down, at that time a pair of twins came in "Thank you!" 'Thank you!" they said in a sing song voice "Marro!" "And a friend named Alc!" the giggled, to which Marro only sighed "Yes, good to see you to, please go play with mom right now, I promise I will play with you later ok" he hugged them both before they departed. "That was Luna and Sola, they're... a loong story... and they aren't mystics... they're just... like I said a long story" he scratched the back of his head. "Anyways down to why we came here today he chuckled
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Alc waved to them as they left, feeling slightly surprised. "Knew my name...". He pointed out. The wolf took a seat next to Marro. "Marro probably mentioned my name during his call. I think...". Said his logical mind.
WolvenPaw15 wrote:"That was Luna and Sola, they're... a loong story... and they aren't mystics... they're just... like I said a long story"
"Will have to ask about them sometime then. Not now, of course, later."
WolvenPaw15 wrote:. "Anyways down to why we came here today he chuckled
"Right. Mirrors. Water. Mystical stuff.".

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Please, place your finger tips in the water and relax Marro said calmly "You don't have to say anything, no questions or anything, just relax and focus your thoughts on the mirror" he repeated and smiled softly, closing his eyes
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Alc looked skeptically at the mirror. But he complied to do as Marro told him. He placed his fingertips on the water and looked at the mirror. He wasnt sure what to think of, so he thought of today, his sandwich, the other pets, Marro.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

The lights in the room dimmed so the only light was that of a few candles, Marro nodded to himself and stared intently into the mirror which began to let off a faint glow. He gazed into the mirror for a good few minutes and finally said "N-No way!" he looked up to Alch and then back to the mirror "You lost your parents at a young age... Just like me...." he shook his head. "I saw you as a pup, your parents, err, your BIRTH parents went off to do... something... but never returned home...." he said gazing at the mirror
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:The lights in the room dimmed so the only light was that of a few candles, Marro nodded to himself and stared intently into the mirror which began to let off a faint glow. He gazed into the mirror for a good few minutes and finally said "N-No way!" he looked up to Alch and then back to the mirror "You lost your parents at a young age... Just like me...." he shook his head. "I saw you as a pup, your parents, err, your BIRTH parents went off to do... something... but never returned home...." he said gazing at the mirror
Alc didn't seem to respond, his eyes were intently concentrated on the mirror as if trying to see what Marro was seeing . His body seemed to tense, his fingers twitched, making a ripple in the water.

Ref Ref!
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Oh, well I don't know what any restaurant here serves. except for the Italian place.".
Casper gave a slight sigh and shrugged in initial response. "Wasn't really expecting you'd know." He replied simply. "Given that think seems useless, I'll try walking around a bit to see and if all else fails just fall back on my last resort." The fox muttered with a slight frown and another mild flick of his tail. "Thank you for the concern though." He added as more or less an after thought while standing to start walking, stretching a bit as he got to his feet.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

As the water rippled Marro was snapped out of concentration by a sharp headache "Ah!" he yelped and put a hand to his head J-Jenna, severe headache, asprin please!" he called, looking to Chem "A-Are you alright?" he asked
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Alc nodded and slowly took his hands out of the water. His face was expressionless as he continued to stare at the mirror in front of him. "Yeah. Fine...". The wolf muttered. Looking not very fine. "Sorry about the headache....". Figuring he caused it. "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea...". He thought to himself.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"T-The headache wasn't your fault, I, I lost focus, it was no one's fault but my own" at this time the twins tiptoed in, wary of his headache, one handed him an asprin tablet and the other handed him a bottle of water "Thank you Sola, Thank you Luna" he gave a slight smile as he took the tablet and quickly follwed behind with the water "Your welcome" they said together as the quictely snuck out of the room. "As I was saying, our pasts are similar... This concerns me, at this time, it will not reveal itself, if there is any signifigance,, it will" he cleared his throat
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Alc looked down at his his hands. His ears twitched once. "So. What now?"

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Do you... Wanna stay over? No more fortune telling if you don't want, I promise" Ian blushed lightly from embarrassment "I mean, I already know its ok with Jenna, the twins have taken a likeing to you, Its up to you after all he gave a slight smile
Last edited by WolvenPaw15 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pet Friendly:
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

musclecar326 wrote:
We will continue the tour, and then we will decide what to do. Snowy told Soren. So he walked them downstairs, flicking the lights on the way down. Here's my basement arcade, which doesn't cost any money, and that room to our right is a home theater. He explained to the group. So what do you guys want to do now? Pool, trampoline? Or arcade, theater?
Overall, Soren didn't care. He'd seen such things before and... he preferred MAME's over actual arcades. Perhaps home theater or pool. Though, the trampoline would be fun too. "Maybe trampoline and pool? If they're close enough we can jump from one into the other," he said, figuring to have some fun.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

(OOC: color change for Met cause Racoon says I should.)
"Well, I don't really care what we do, but the pool sounds nice," Met said, still looking around at the place.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Umm. Ok. I think.". He returned the smile with one of his own. "Just have to ask Dad first."
WolvenPaw15 wrote: "I mean, I already know its ok with Jenna, the twins have taken a likeing to you, Its up to you after all he gave a slight smile
"Already know?". He pointed to his forehead. "Psychic communication?". He asked with a smirk, half joking.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Not a psychich one, its just that me and Jenna are so close, I just know she wouldn't mind" Ian chuckled and leaned back in his chair, his headache gone "Hehe I'm in the mood for some sake" he smiled slightly at the thought
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:"Not a psychich one, its just that me and Jenna are so close, I just know she wouldn't mind" Ian chuckled and leaned back in his chair, his headache gone "Hehe I'm in the mood for some sake" he smiled slightly at the thought
Alc facepalmed. "Right.". He stood up. "Sounds like a nice women.". He shifted his weight from foot to foot. "If her personal qualities are like yours.". The wolf added quickly. He meant for it to be a complement, but wasn't sure if he projected it as such. Alc was about to point it out when he realized it might be awkward to do so. "Umm. Gotta phone my Dad.". He said, and quickly left the room before his embarrassment became apparent. "Blah... I need to get better at this social stuff..."

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Thanks!" Marro smiled "Luna! Would you bring me some Sake!" he called Ok big brother!" Sola called instead "Thanks you two!" he replied You're drinking sake this early in the day!?" Jenna called, "This coming from the one who drank some sake for breakfast!"
Last edited by WolvenPaw15 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Alchemy walked back into the room with a bemused look. One of his ears was up while the other was flattened and he was still holding his phone in his left hand. He waved to the company in the room. "That was... an interesting conversation..."

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Marro chuckled slighty, putting a finger to his lips, to let the girls know to be quite while Chem was on the phone, nodding his thanks for the tray of sake bottles, immediately starting on one, holding one up in silent offering to Chem
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Alc put his phone away and sat back down on the couch (I'm assuming its a couch.) "Thanks." He said and took the offered bottle and drank from it. The wolf made a funny face as he swallowed. "What kind of drink is this exactly?" Alc asked, closing one eye and trying to see into the container from the top.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Sake is rice wine, the uh, prefered drink between me and Jenna, we have other drinks too if you want" Marro smiled "I suppose I need to explain to you the story about the twins huh?" he said as he downed the rest of the bottle in his hand
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:"Sake is rice wine, the uh, prefered drink between me and Jenna, we have other drinks too if you want" Marro smiled "I suppose I need to explain to you the story about the twins huh?" he said as he downed the rest of the bottle in his hand
Alc swirled the drink around in its bottle. "Tasty." He took another sip and looked at the twins. His left ear twitched once. "And yes. I'm curious to know."

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Well you see, the twins, aren't Jenna's children... they are adopted, but of course you could tell that" Marro began, taking another sip "The twins... came with the crystal ball we have... When we bought that ball the owner insisted we didn't then explained the story of these two.... They... They don't have souls....They can't go far from the crystal ball, and they most cetainly can't touch it.... If their bodies were to go outside the shop as is, because they have no souls, their bodies wouldn't be able to sustain it..." Marro looked down "They won't grow any older than they are now, and when we found them they knew nothing outside the old mans shop, the man finaaly gave in, he was getting old and he didn't want the twins to be lonely, so he entrusted them to Jenna... and me..." he sighed "Don't get me wrong I love my little sisters with all my heart... but when me and Jenna go.. he stopped not wanting to say anymore
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Alchemy looked at the twins then back at Marro. He wanted to comfort the black wolf but wasn't sure how to proceed. So after analytically running through some possible scenarios he finally decided to tentatively put his hand on Marro's shoulder. "Not a fortune teller, but. Doesn't think that will happen anytime soon.." He said reassuringly (he would have gone into the statistics of it, but he didn't think it was the most suitable time to do so). "You and Jenna. Probably find a good home for them by then too." Alc added with a weak smile.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Marro put down his second bottle of sake after drinkging half, deciding and more than that would make him crazy and he would regret it later "T-Thanks... You're right, I have a long time before I go, Jenna does too he softly hugged Chem "I am worrying over nothing... Thanks...." he said, a slight blush on his face
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Your welcome." Alc said in a surprised voice. Being the wolf that he was, he wasn't used to all this feelings and touchy stuff and was caught off guard. Usually when someone tried to hug him (that was mostly his Dad's relatives), he would try to squeeze his way out of the embrace. But after thinking it through he told himself that social conduct dictated he hugged the wolf back, and he did. Alc felt this warm feeling inside him (is that cheesy? cause that sounds cheesy...) and wondered what it was. Oh well, he'd mull over it later.
Last edited by Roarin on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Marro smiled as he let go "Err well its boring down here, lets go to my room, the electronics are up there, we put them upstairs because if we put them down here then it would throw off that mysterious feel" he giggled as he stood up and offered a hand to Chem
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Alchemy grinned and took the wolf's hand. He stood up. "Don't know about that. Technology was always more of a mystery to me"

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Marro let out a warm chuckle "Well technology do have their own scary stories to them, especially ones related to chain mail and curses, and then there's that videotape wiith the static on it" he said as he lead the way
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Afraid to even ask." Remarked Alc with a smirk as he followed the black wolf. "Technology with supernatural implications."

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Please don't I had to debug my laptops before we moved here" Marro said, only half joking "But anyways, make yourself at home, video games, books, internet, whatever you like" he smiled as they made it to his room
Pet Friendly:
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well, I don't really care what we do, but the pool sounds nice," Met said, still looking around at the place.
Well that's your two votes what about you two? Snowy asked Ryan, and Joe.

--------------------
Speedy walked out of the bookstore after a long time, noticing that Van had just disappeared. Well, I guess we are done with this shop. She said to Tesla, and Maria. What next?
Yes, I am a furry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"Well, this guy's looking for a place where they serve hot tea," Maria said pointing to Casper.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

musclecar326 wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well, I don't really care what we do, but the pool sounds nice," Met said, still looking around at the place.
Well that's your two votes what about you two? Snowy asked Ryan, and Joe.
I could go for a swim. Let's do that.
musclecar326 wrote:Speedy walked out of the bookstore after a long time, noticing that Van had just disappeared. Well, I guess we are done with this shop. She said to Tesla, and Maria. What next?
Callie followed after Speedy, I think a nice cup of tea sounds perfect.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan had been wandering a little, interested in the area around until he heard Snowy asking what they wanted to do, he didn't really care what they did as it all sounded nice.

"Yeah the pool sounds good"
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Alright its settled then pool it is. Snowy said then sprinted up the stairs and outside. Once there he took out enough towels for everyone, and took everything that cant get wet out of his collar. Then he waited for everyone else to catch up with him.

----------------
I already tried to think of a place that has hot tea, but i don't know if anywhere here serves that. Speedy said to her group.
Yes, I am a furry.