Pet Friendly: Edge City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

HarlequinRed

Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City

Post by HarlequinRed »

As they spoke it was as if Parker got a good picture in his head about this 'tall man in the suit' they were talking about. He caught up to Cruiser and matched his pace before glaring over at him. "Tall man in the suit huh?" he then dared to ask him. He knew there was something going on.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno threw the ball full force, scattering the bottles with ease and almost ripping the back curtain "Two more" he picked up the second ball, this time going for a knucle ball approach, just as succesfull but not as flashy as the first, "Last one, I am aiming for top prize, so be ready sir" this time he wanted to make sure he was accurate, and powerful enough to knock them down, "Get ready for a screwball!" he reared back to throw
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

THE TALL MAN HAS NØ MERCY, HE LIVES ØNLY FOR THE HUNT. THERE IS
CHARLIE DIDN'T THINK THAT Parker GØT THE MESSAGE, ESCAPE FØR
THØSE SØ HE SHØWED HIM EVERYTHING THAT THE TALL MAN DID: WHØ HE
MAKES HIS FLØØDING HIS MIND WITH A MILLIØN FACES ØF DESPAIR. QUARRY, NØ
SAFE HAVEN: HE WILL FIND YØU, HE WILL TAKE YØU AWAY, AND NØ ØNE
WILL EVER SEE YØU AGAIN.
GØØDBYE.
Last edited by [;.]'/,\ on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I AM WATCHING YØU. I AM A FRIENDLY FELLØW WHØ IS HERE TØ HAVE FUN! YØU LØØK FUNNY!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno threw the ball full force, scattering the bottles with ease and almost ripping the back curtain "Two more" he picked up the second ball, this time going for a knucle ball approach, just as succesfull but not as flashy as the first, "Last one, I am aiming for top prize, so be ready sir" this time he wanted to make sure he was accurate, and powerful enough to knock them down, "Get ready for a screwball!" he reared back to throw
Iudex smiled and whispered more fervently, giving his own strength to Reno. The cat's tail flicked around, eager to see Reno succeed in this game, "You can win this...'
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker then suddenly yelped in pain as his mind was flooded with horrifying images, causing him to fall onto his knees gripping his head. "Ahhhhhh!" he yelled, his face contorted with immense pain as he could barely handle the bizarre mental images flowing through his head. He then began to cough erratically from the sudden mental attack.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

BUT I AM MERCIFUL. I WILL SAVE YØU FRØM THE TALL
MAN, CHARLIE STØPPED, SATISFIED THAT Parker MY
FRIENDS. UNDERSTØØD WHØ THEIR ENEMY WAS. I AM A
FRIENDLY FELLØW WHO IS HERE TØ HAVE FUN!
SPREAD THE WORD.
I AM WATCHING YØU. I AM A FRIENDLY FELLØW WHØ IS HERE TØ HAVE FUN! YØU LØØK FUNNY!
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker was left panting, still on his knees and in a cold sweat as he stared at the ground. He couldn't believe what he had just seen and he fought to comprehend it.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno threw the ball, yelping and quickly grabbing hold of his arm, the bottles fell, but his arm, it hurt "A-Ah, I think I put too much into that last one" he groaned as he held his arm " T-This is nothing I can... AGH" he yelped, before he could finish a sharp pain coarsed through his arm "I-I think I just need to rest for a bit..."
Pet Friendly:
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Roarin wrote:The line was pretty short so they got on quickly. "Lets get the seats in the back. That way we go higher." Rushing to the said seats before they were taken and dragging Izarc along with him. "It starts out pretty slow and not very high... but it picks up momentum." He lowered the bar that would keep them in their. "You ready?"
Izarc agreed with another deft nod, then held onto the rail in front of him.

The machines whirred and started, then the ride started to slightly rock back and forth.. At a gradual pace, it got faster and faster, higher and higher..

Suddenly, somthing went wrong..

One of the motors sparked, some sort of electrical discharge, and the machine cranked up.. Then it shifted into a insanely faster speed, buckling one of the supporting arms.

"W-what is going on?! *Это безумие! " shouted Izarc, gripping tightly onto the seats rail..

Then somthing snapped..

(* - This is crazy!)

(Ooc: Sorry for being late, dose this make up? :twisted:
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

HarlequinRed wrote:As they spoke it was as if Parker got a good picture in his head about this 'tall man in the suit' they were talking about. He caught up to Cruiser and matched his pace before glaring over at him. "Tall man in the suit huh?" he then dared to ask him. He knew there was something going on.
Cruiser only glanced at Parker as he walked down the street. “You know...” As much as he could deny any inexplicable happening that coincided with the slender man he saw yesterday, the simple fact that Parker had seen the video footage he caught of him didn’t allow the younger attack dog to deny the story outright.

“He meant that guy that was-!?”
HarlequinRed wrote:Parker then suddenly yelped in pain as his mind was flooded with horrifying images, causing him to fall onto his knees gripping his head. "Ahhhhhh!" he yelled, his face contorted with immense pain as he could barely handle the bizarre mental images flowing through his head. He then began to cough erratically from the sudden mental attack.

Parker was left panting, still on his knees and in a cold sweat as he stared at the ground. He couldn't believe what he had just seen and he fought to comprehend it.

“Parker, what the freak?! Are you ok??” Another red flag went up concerning Parker’s mental health. Cruiser halted where Parker collapsed, kneeling down but keeping cautiously a few feet away from the suddenly distraught Akita. “What’s the matter with you?” Crusier began to seriously reconsider his idea of getting Parker to a Vet or something...
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker panted slowly before beginning to get onto his feet. He then painfully limped towards the shepard, the mental pain impairing his motor functions before grabbing him and drawing him closer to him. Even though he couldn't believe was going on he knew that deep within his head that it was real and that no amount of denial would ever fix the problem. "Please," he then hissed, his voice a whisper as he spoke to Cruiser. "believe me. You have to believe my story." he managed to get out since that was the only thing that seemed to matter was the truth. "Who is the tall man?" was all he managed to ask before falling backwards due to the immense amount of mental exhaustion.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger grabbed on to the railing for his life. Also clutched in his hands was his headphones. His fur was standing on end and his eyes were wide. "Holy carp!". The husky yelled over the other screaming passengers." I don't think this is part of the ride.". His mind told him, stating the obvious. Then he heard a dreadful snap that made him cringe.

(OcC: Commencing, crazy carnival catastrophe)
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

(( Really? Already? You can't save it until the other characters have had a chance for some fun? Oh well... ))
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

(Ooc: Ehehe.. Sorry! Somthing needed to happen.. )

The Snap was the bent support arm breaking under the weight, the ride lurched to the left, making a loud horrible metal creak as it did.

Suddenly the other supporting arms snapped all together as they were literaly sideways from the main structure!

it hung there, in pendulum effect, untill gravity caught up.. It started falling towards the floor..

Then there was a bright flash, like an explosion, and everything turned white..

Izarc's eyes were shut tight, waiting for the immence pain that would come..

But it didn't come..

Izarc opened his eyes. He was fine. So was trigger, sitting right next to him, with the same amazed expression on his face. All the other passengers looked as if nothing happend..

Exept there was an extra passenger on board.. And Izarc saw him first..

(Ooc P.S: But was it real? :twisted: )
Character Reference
Construction Boots

Post by Construction Boots »

Walking along the sidewalk heading towards the local park Inky felt the day couldn't get much better after all he met another pet that enjoyed baking and the weather was nice today. So how could it get any better and hopefully not worsened, that thought made his stomach sink at the very idea of the day becoming worsened after all this is Edge city and nothing ever seems normal here. Inky's pace slowed as a chill ran down up his back forcing him to shiver. Oh why did he have to think about all the strange events in this city, how things just seemed to be off everywhere you looked or the sounds that would come from thin air. Even some of the pets that lived in the area just smelled weird least they did to him.

"No, stop that thought." With a good shake of his head, he did his best to clear the thoughts from his mind and pushed on towards the park. There was no way he would just let it get to him not again and not today.
Ok so I'm secretly a mouse who lives in a boot. What you have never seen rescue rangers before?

Widget's stats: S- 4, P- 4, E- 8, C- 4, I- 5, A- 10, L- 7

Inky's stats: S- 6, P- 5, E- 4, C- 6, I- 6, A- 7, L- 8
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno threw the ball, yelping and quickly grabbing hold of his arm, the bottles fell, but his arm, it hurt "A-Ah, I think I put too much into that last one" he groaned as he held his arm " T-This is nothing I can... AGH" he yelped, before he could finish a sharp pain coarsed through his arm "I-I think I just need to rest for a bit..."
Iudex covered his mouth, eyes wide, "Oooooh... this is bad... I am sorry Reno, please let me help." the cat reached into his satchel for one of the few things that he knew he carried with him, a simple medkit...stocked full of meds that can be found at your friendly local alchemist! Iudex rooted around in the sterile white box and pulled out two squishy little blue lumps, "For the pain of the immediate situation, Reno." the cat handed them over, "These won't fix the problem though... Sorry."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno took the lumps and swallowed them "Don't apologise, it isn't your fault, I should have been less of a showoff" he said and rotated his arm at the shoulder, then tried moving his elbow, feeling a bit of resistance "Tsk, like I thought I threw it out of place. For now it won't be much of a hinderance, but however when the pain returns, I will have to take a trip to the vet and get it into a sling" he sighed, he wasn't fond of veterinarians, but at least this way he would be granted time off work which meant more time with Iudex. "The cloud has shown its silver lining" he thought to himself
Pet Friendly:
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

HarlequinRed wrote:Parker panted slowly before beginning to get onto his feet. He then painfully limped towards the shepard, the mental pain impairing his motor functions before grabbing him and drawing him closer to him. Even though he couldn't believe was going on he knew that deep within his head that it was real and that no amount of denial would ever fix the problem. "Please," he then hissed, his voice a whisper as he spoke to Cruiser. "believe me. You have to believe my story." he managed to get out since that was the only thing that seemed to matter was the truth. "Who is the tall man?" was all he managed to ask before falling backwards due to the immense amount of mental exhaustion.
This monster was real. That Cruiser wanted to ignore it as a problem only annoyed Soren. When you found a threat, you didn't run and hide repeatedly. First contacted happened and you retreated, then you prepared for the next battle and whatever war might follow. It was something his dad had taught him. You might run once, but then you had to start drawing a line. Otherwise, where does it end? Only with your surrender and that was not acceptable. As these thoughts ran through his mind, he looked up just in time to see Parker fall after saying something to Cruiser.

Soren lacked the caution of the Shepherd and ran forward, dropped his backpack and started to examine the fallen dog. Carefully he checked that the dog was still breathing and examined the back of his head for any cuts or other injuries. Physically, it seemed the other dog only had bruises, no major injuries unless perhaps he had a concussion...
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"Thanks kid." replied Parker as he was examined before he sat up on his own.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Hey, take it easy" Soren said, "I still want to be sure you didn't give yourself a concussion." He continued his examination, "are you dizzy, noticing sensitivity to light or sound, having blurry vision or feeling tired?"
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"Just a sudden," Parker paused as he tried to find the right words to use. "like flash of pain, agonizing pain." was all he could say as he forced himself onto his feet. "And trust me kid, you wouldn't believe what I've been through." he then said.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"After Mr Tall Dark and Spooky" Soren said, "I would probably believe that atoms are made of pink ponies and rainbows." He finished looking, "Maybe a trip to the pet hospital or a vet?"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno took the lumps and swallowed them "Don't apologise, it isn't your fault, I should have been less of a showoff" he said and rotated his arm at the shoulder, then tried moving his elbow, feeling a bit of resistance "Tsk, like I thought I threw it out of place. For now it won't be much of a hinderance, but however when the pain returns, I will have to take a trip to the vet and get it into a sling" he sighed, he wasn't fond of veterinarians, but at least this way he would be granted time off work which meant more time with Iudex. "The cloud has shown its silver lining" he thought to himself
Iudex smiled and chose to omit his interference, "My father could do that for you. It'll still have to stay in a sling, though..." the cat pulled Reno from the ground and the man behind the desk chuckled at the two pets, "Here, a refund for your troubles, and a prize for winnin'" the man forked over a dollar and a massive plush doll. Iudex grabbed the toy and looked at Reno
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

HarlequinRed wrote:Parker panted slowly before beginning to get onto his feet. He then painfully limped towards the shepard, the mental pain impairing his motor functions before grabbing him and drawing him closer to him. Even though he couldn't believe was going on he knew that deep within his head that it was real and that no amount of denial would ever fix the problem. "Please," he then hissed, his voice a whisper as he spoke to Cruiser. "believe me. You have to believe my story." he managed to get out since that was the only thing that seemed to matter was the truth. "Who is the tall man?" was all he managed to ask before falling backwards due to the immense amount of mental exhaustion.
Cruiser was unable to escape once Parker got a hold of him, and was forced to look him dead in the eyes. Believe his story? Did he mean that crazy claim that he’d eaten another dog? “******, leggo! I told you I have no freaking clue, probably some idiot with a sick sense of humor.” Cruiser stood back up and watched as Soren rushed up and began checking over Parker as if he were some trained rescue animal.
HarlequinRed wrote:"Thanks kid." replied Parker as he was examined before he sat up on his own.
razgriz wrote:"Hey, take it easy" Soren said, "I still want to be sure you didn't give yourself a concussion." He continued his examination, "are you dizzy, noticing sensitivity to light or sound, having blurry vision or feeling tired?"
HarlequinRed wrote:"Just a sudden," Parker paused as he tried to find the right words to use. "like flash of pain, agonizing pain." was all he could say as he forced himself onto his feet. "And trust me kid, you wouldn't believe what I've been through." he then said.
razgriz wrote:"After Mr Tall Dark and Spooky" Soren said, "I would probably believe that atoms are made of pink ponies and rainbows." He finished looking, "Maybe a trip to the pet hospital or a vet?"
“Or a dog psychologist.” Cruiser cut in, keeping up his skeptical charade over the whole crazy situation. “Here’s a better question. Just what is you want me to believe again? Sudden pain? You look perfectly fine to me. Sounds like your problems all up here.” The younger shepherd tapped his own head a few times with two fingers.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Well, why not let a vet determine that" Soren said, "if there is something wrong, I can't imagine they wouldn't see something on maybe an MRI or something."

(OOC: He is trained, rescue and medical, tasks similar to coast guard. 1 or 2 "required" areas shy of getting a job though.)
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker chuckled, finding the situation he was in comedic in some weird way since he was normally very trustworthy. "What? That I was attacked by some crazed dog who managed to ******* crawl into my mouth?" he then said towards Cruiser, finding some more energy and standing tall. "Sure, this could all literally in my head, in my own ******* body for all I know, but buddy, I ain't lying." he growled, still a bit peeved he wouldn't believe him. He knew it sounded crazy, he wouldn't even believe it but from a force dog to another there had to be some sort of bond shared between the two.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Be it as it may that both Parker and Cruiser were service animals that shared that same line of work, the latter of the two was simply unwilling to accept what a horrifying reality he could be facing. Of course he was capable of putting the pieces together. Missing pets, scary rumors, a tall faceless man in a suit, being chased through the dark, and finally being trapped in some foreign plane of existence...

Why would he possibly piece together, and be accepting of something that’d undoubtedly throw his life into one big disaster? Or more likely just end him. There was so much more he wanted to be concerned with. Like finishing his school and moving on to an even better future with his dad.

Even more to his advantage of denying belief in what Parker was saying was the outright insanity that came with it. Any stupid prankster could have pulled off what happened to Cruiser and his two younger friends, and he could easily admit to that. But Parker? ”Another dog made me eat him”? There was just nothing that could explain that other than a case of the crazies.
HarlequinRed wrote: "Sure, this could all literally in my head, in my own ******* body for all I know, but buddy, I ain't lying."
Cruiser closed the space between him and the Akita down to only a few inches. “Oh really? How do you know? Crazies never think they’re crazy now do they?” The younger attack dog was just being brazenly skeptical now...
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker then gripped the shepard by his shoulder and slammed him against a nearby telephone poll. He then stared angrily and impatiently into the other dog's eyes since he was just plain tired of his insolence. "Listen muffins and cookies it, I've been through more psych evaluations than you to know that I'm not ******* crazy." he then growled at him before easing up, showing a bit of fear for some reason. "So please," he said in an even quieter tone. "believe me." he then said, with a hint of fear since he just desperately wanted Charlie out of his body.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Why don't you go eat and the rest of us go see what Medical Science says about this?" Soren asked, "in older times, they called ANYONE crazy who wasn't exactly normal and only because there was no science to disprove it. Lets take a modern approach to this and whatever ancient curses may be on all of us... and then resort to whatever ancient methods there are to cure them."
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

YØU'RE STYING IN ØNE PLACE TØØ LØNG. DØN'T
CHARLIE SPØKE TØ Parker'S MIND THAT. THAT'S
HØW "LØØK ACRØSS THE STREET." HE GETS YØU.
THERE IS NØ ESCAPE, "GET MØVING." ØNLY RUNNING.
HE WILL FIND YØU AND TAKE YØU AWAY FRØM IT ALL.
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker felt like looking across the street while another forced tried to will his feet into locomotion. The akita remained still however but turned to look across the street as if fearing someone was watching him for some reason.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

~\Rook/~ wrote: Exept there was an extra passenger on board.. And Izarc saw him first..

Trigger closed his eyes, waiting for the enivetalbe. Then... Nothing happened. The husky peaked out of one eye. Then opened both of them in amazement. "W-what the heck just happened.". Trigger looked around. It was as if nothing happened. He was about to say something to Izarc when he noticed the cat was staring at something.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
D-Singer wrote:“That’s fine...” Zaya responded while setting out the breakfast she’d brought back in individual brown paper bags. “If you like, you could leave your old clothes here. Or I can find another bag for you to keep them in until you find a better place to keep them.”
Scratch looked around, adjusting the jacket on herself and checking the pockets. "I dunno... I don't think I'll ever be wearing them again but... I'd like to keep them around, just in case..." she sighed, "Can't have those IDs on me either: we might need to get some new ones faked..." She glanced around the room again, "If they'll be safe here, I guess we could leave the jacket and my old IDs..." She decided the black leather jacket was a no-go (too small of pockets and would look weird on a black dog) and tossed it back into a pile next to the box she'd gotten it from. She went for a light-brown Rick-Perry style one next..
Skya stood there blankly for a second before green lights started going off in her head. "Oh, hey Zaya~! Nice to see your back!" She said, the same sing-song tone in her voice she'd had the entire morning so far sticking to her voice. "I'll have some Earl Grey if you have any, if not, some Chai might work, but if you don't have either of those, I'll settle for some Jasmine! Sorry about closing the door, by the way, but after thinking about it for a minute, I thought that closing the door, where it's usually closed, would be more inconspicuous than leaving it open. Thanks for going and getting us some tea and something to eat, and Scratch, thanks for covering for the food, and sorry about calling you "Scritch," it's just that I asked if you were okay with me calling you that earlier and you didn't answer, so I thought it's a fifty-fifty shot, and you need to avoid being identified, so I thought even a horrible temporary name before we actually develop a false identity to go with the completely different look would be appreciated... Also, That's a nice shade of brown to go with black." The cat said, taking a breath in before she passed out, and sitting down to wait for the tea.

Most likely not as good as the tea from the cafe, but it would have to do for now.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Roarin wrote:Trigger closed his eyes, waiting for the enivetalbe. Then... Nothing happened. The husky peaked out of one eye. Then opened both of them in amazement. "W-what the heck just happened.". Trigger looked around. It was as if nothing happened. He was about to say something to Izarc when he noticed the cat was staring at something.
Izarc was frozen in place, staring straight at it. He could hardly move or speak..

A blank face..

It's as if no one else could see it, even though it was standing right in the middle of the ride..

Izarc blinked.

It was now standing five seats away..

He blinked again.

Three seats..

Izarc's ears started ringing..

He blinks one more time..

It's gone..

Izarc was in a panic, what was it? how did it move like that? Did anyone else see it?

He turns to Trigger.

"D-Did you see?"

(Creepy, no? :twisted: )
Character Reference
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno smiled "T-Thank you sir.. " he chuckled and looked to Iudex "And I wouldn't mind your dad doing it, but I have to go to the vet so I can get a note to give to my boss" he sighed and looked around, seeeing now that there wasn't much rides that would be ok for him with his arm "L-Lets ride the Merry-Go-Round..." he blushed slightly

Panda continued with his guitar more out of boredom until the manager came up to him "Look you can't perform here, its nothing against you, you're good, but you're taking away from my buisness." the man sighed "I am sorry sir" he nodded and begin to put his things away "How about this, I have a band playing tonight, but their lead isn't able to be here tonight, so I will let you play for them, and give you his cut. deal?" the man asked. Panda acted like he was mulling it over for a bit, though he already knew his reply "You have yourself a deal" he grinned
Pet Friendly:
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

((OOC: Gonna assume that's what Parker sees across the street.))

Parker looked at the figure curiously with a sense of panic and confusion as he kept Cruiser pinned to the poll. "The ****." was all he could say.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Soren followed the Akita's gaze and saw... street, building, empty sidewalk. "Uh, what exactly are you looking at?" he asked, "there's nothing there."
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"Don't tell me you can't see that." said Parker, staying deathly still since he didn't know how to approach the situation.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marcus had observed the events unfolding in front of him silently but this was getting to strange for him. There's nothing over there. It's just an empty building. This may sound like the pot calling the kettel black but I think we need to get you some professional help.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz