Pet Friendly: Edge City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Construction Boots

Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City

Post by Construction Boots »

Having gotten lost in thought Inky had not noticed that Reno had even left until he snapped back to reality with a confused look painted across his muzzle. "Oh... oh my I'll be late." Turning he set off down the side walk heading off towards the local park, which was not a route, but it was something he enjoyed doing when he wasn't busy with other things.
Ok so I'm secretly a mouse who lives in a boot. What you have never seen rescue rangers before?

Widget's stats: S- 4, P- 4, E- 8, C- 4, I- 5, A- 10, L- 7

Inky's stats: S- 6, P- 5, E- 4, C- 6, I- 6, A- 7, L- 8
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Iudex's nerves were ragged as he continued to search for Reno, "Where could he be? Why did he just up and vanish like that?" the cat spoke softly to himself. He stopped to catch his breath after about an hour of nervous scouting for his mate when he picked up Reno's scent and hauled tail to find the source. Iudex passed by a park with a carnival in its center befor he found Reno just ahead oh him on the sidewalk adjacent to his. With a short purr, Iudex bolted across the street and into Reno's arms, "I finally found you!"
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"I-Iudex, thank goodness I found you... I - I was so scared, I awoke in the darkness... he almost got me" It took all Reno had not to cry then and there as he held Iudex close "He almost had me but I found a door and it put me outside the bakery..."
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

~\Rook/~ wrote:Izarc sighed. Great, he knew about his owner..

"I already told I didn't know my hometown, were you listening?" Said the russian blue in an annoyed tone. He sighs again, trying to calm down. "And we are here to open new store, we only be here for couple weeks.." Mentioned Izarc, rubbing the back of his arm..
Trigger nodded. "Sounds cool." He remarked. The two turned a corner and started down a new street. He raised his arms above his hands. 'Welcome to South District!" The husky said dramatically. "The carnival thing should be just a few streets down thataway." Pointing further down the sidewalk.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Iudex kissed Reno to silence him, until he caught the use of the word "He". The cat's piercing eyes became cold, "What do you mean by that, love? Who almost got you?" Iudex's fur stood on end, "I hate to cut our reunion short, but this is concerning. I need to keep you safe!"
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"N-No... It was only Gluttony, I refuse to be scared of him, and I promised.... I promised to take you on a date today... and I won't let anything ruin that...." Reno smiled and held Iudex close, taking his hand "And if I start running now, what will stop me from running later..." he blushed slightly
Pet Friendly:
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Scratch nodded, "Oh, I've seen guard cats before. Alot harder to sneak past than dogs, because they actually think about the fact that there's an easy crawlspace above the cieling panels and in the vents, you know? They can climb and stuff, and they're pretty nasty if you get caught by them, because they can climb and have claws..." she leaned over and took another drink, "Yes, I understand completely. And I know that lock-picking and such isn't exactly a churchgoer's skill, but me and Carl were never much for the white man's religion, ya know? We do what it takes to right what's wrong, and I made a promise to never use my skills for anything against that..." She sighed and shrugged, taking another drink before pulling herself to her feet and walking lazily around the room, "I wonder what kinda clothing Zaya has in here..." She leaned into the box that Zaya had showed her and started looking through it...
"If it wasn't for the fact I'm keeping watch and that you've got that gunshot wound in your side, I'd walk over there and hug you so hard, I'd break your ribs with the love in it alone." Skya said before peering back out the doors of the Conex unit. "Also, I like computers a lot, so feel free to stop me if I ever start to go creepy level of nerd on you... I've had to be told to stop a few times." She added quietly, since Scritchy had told her something she enjoyed doing.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Scratch blinked over at her, "Uh... I think we'd be better off just closing the door: looks kinda suspicious if you're poking your head out, otherwise this is just an empty storage unit behind an abandoned buiding..." She sighed, digging into the box and rummaging through Zaya's things. She yanked out a few collars, jackets, and various accessories that she thought looked nice, and tossed them on the bed. "C'mon, close the door and let's play dressup..." she said in a very unplayful voice, almost monotone, as she looked to see if Zaya had anything for her to recolor her fur with...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"I was asked to keep watch to make sure no one but Zaya can enter, and I can't really do that easily if th-" Skya said, before stopping mid-sentence as the phrase 'dress up' finally clicked in her head. "Watching can wait a few minutes, we've got clothes to mess with~!" The cat said, a creepily chipper tone grabbing hold of her voice as she pulled the doors closed. "So tell me Scritch, where would you like us to start~?" She asked as she turned on her heel, eyes flying about what was already pulled out.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Seth wrote:
D-Singer wrote: Cruiser slipped through the door and kicked it shut behind him, then intently starred down both of the younger dogs. “Alright, both of you…” His voice carried a rather demanding tone. “Just what the **** happened yesterday? Where did you guys go?”
What are you talking about? You're the one who disappeared on us. We wandered the city looking for you until sunset.

Cruiser thought for a moment. “So you guys just walked out of there, and you didn’t see that guy again? I left to see who it was calling for us, then fell, hit my head, and didn’t wake up until late. Thanks for looking real hard to find me...” He lied again, wanting more than anything to deny the fact he was taken and almost lost forever.
“But whatever, we all made it out alright and that freak in the suit left us alone.” He turned back to the front door. “Now that ‘that’ is out of the way, I’m getting some freaking breakfast. I’m starving.” He opened the door, stuck his head in and called out to Parker. “Let’s go!”
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Leafolawl wrote:"I was asked to keep watch to make sure no one but Zaya can enter, and I can't really do that easily if th-" Skya said, before stopping mid-sentence as the phrase 'dress up' finally clicked in her head. "Watching can wait a few minutes, we've got clothes to mess with~!" The cat said, a creepily chipper tone grabbing hold of her voice as she pulled the doors closed. "So tell me Scritch, where would you like us to start~?" She asked as she turned on her heel, eyes flying about what was already pulled out.
Scratch popped her head back out of the box and blinked up at her, "Skya, If there's someone coming, do you really think we'll be able to get away? I'm serious, I have no idea why Zaya would tell you to hang your head out the door, and I don't think that's what she meant for you to do anyway. Keep it shut and no one will have any reason to think anyone's here..." She gave up trying to find something in the box for now and walked over to the bed, "Now, we need something for me to wear when I'm a black dog... I'd be willing to wear this stuff, so lets see what works for my build and needs here..." She narrowed her eyes on Skya, "And stop calling me 'Scritch', my father named me Scratch and I'm not in the mood for any pet names right now..." She sighed, starting to work the gloves off her hands...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

I MAY BE A FRIENDLY, STAND UP GUY, BUT SØMETIMES
I CAN Parker BLINKED, SMILING WIDELY WITH GLEE. ALSØ
BE A HIS HEAD SWIVELED IN Cruiser'S BAD PERSØN
WHØ DØES DIRECTIØN, AND HE VØCALIZED BACK BAD
THINGS. "Døn't wørry Cruiser! I'm cøming!" THIS IS
ØNE ØF THØSE TIMES. RED HAS TAKEN TØØ LØNG, SØ
CHARLIE HE WALKED ØUT THE DØØR, GIVING WILL BE
DECIDING HIS A FRIENDLY WAVE TØ THE NEW ACTIØNS
WHEN HE DØESN'T DECIDE FRIENDS. THEM FØR HIMSELF.
HA HE HEADED TØ Cruiser'S FAVØRITE RESTAURANT. HA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I AM WATCHING YØU. I AM A FRIENDLY FELLØW WHØ IS HERE TØ HAVE FUN! YØU LØØK FUNNY!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Roarin wrote: Trigger nodded. "Sounds cool." He remarked. The two turned a corner and started down a new street. He raised his arms above his head. 'Welcome to South District!" The husky said dramatically. "The carnival thing should be just a few streets down thataway." Pointing further down the sidewalk.
Izarc nodded, A little unsure of the husky's enthusiasm.

"It is good that we are almost there.." He agreed, looking around the street.

South district was a lot like the rest of Edge City, dark, abandoned, desolate..
Why would a carnival choose such a dark place on their tour route? Izarc guessed most people would go around on the freeway..
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Panda sighed, the carnival was quite boring without someone to hang with, and winning prizes for him self wasn't all that rewarding, specially since he had to carry it around himself, he had won a goldfish but had given it to a kid, something about the joy on the childs face made him smile "Maybe... Maybe mom's right, If I get to make someone smile like that everyday, I would definately like to have some friends" he said to himself
Pet Friendly:
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker nodded and followed after Cruiser as he put his hands behind his head. "Bout time." he chuckled as he walked out. "Gonna introduce me to your friends?" he then asked curiously.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

The Moon Howler wrote:
D-Singer wrote:Zaya slowed to a stop at hearing her name, and looked around for anyone she recognized. It took a moment, but eventually she spied Plamen leaning against the side of a building at the mouth of an alley. At first there was no alarm, she quickly approached to greet him before continuing on her way. But the closer she came, the more injuries she noticed on her friend...

“Plamen...Oh Plamen, what happened to you?” she said with obvious concern. Another one of her friends had been hurt. First Scratch, and now Plamen? The situation had progressed from worrisome to distressing. She’d already intended on getting discreet medical attention to Scratch, but not there was twice as much pressure on the matter.

Zaya carefully attempted to help Plamen steady himself.
As Zaya helped Plamen to stand up (not without a groan) and held to her, he realized how close he was to falling unconscious.
"I hardly have... Any idea... I... went to... the building... we met... t'was dark... then I... woke up.. like this..." He managed to whisper. "Sorry... I ... burden you... like this."
Every word the GSD was saying was more painful then the previous, so he went quiet, leaving her in command.

This was a tricky situation. Zaya would no doubt worry Scratch and Skya if she was gone any longer. But she couldn’t just leave Plamen alone and injured in the street. “No no, it’s alright. I’m going to get help, but you have to hold on.”

Zaya carefully took one of Plamen’s arms over her shoulder to help walk him out of the alley. Luckily they only had to travel a short distance, so the stress was not too great on the injured male shepherd, and it also helped ensure that nobody of ill intention would see them. For that reason, Zaya brought him to a small walled off section in the last plaza she passed. It was actually a dumpster enclosure with unlocked gates. She took extra care to seat him in a sturdy cardboard box that’d been carelessly discarded by one of the stores sitting in the back.

For the injured Plamen, what Zaya explained next would be considered little more than trusting the word of only a recent acquaintance. But despite that, the pretty wolfhound was never one to portray herself as untrustworthy. She told him help would come, and exactly who it was the help would be. To help assure her words, she left Plamen with two things.

Just a small bottle of water, and more importantly...her iron cross...

“Trust me Plamen...I’ll meet with you as soon as I can...”

She took out equal trust to her new friend, and was going to make sure he was safe until she saw him again. Which, if things played out right, would be in the very near future. She left the Plaza and continued her light-footed return to Scratch and Skya...but not without making one last, quick stop. She counted out several coins from a pocket in her scarf.

--

Zaya stealthily dropped into the General stores back lot, and lightly rapped on the storage container’s heavy door. “Skya?” She peeked inside, then stepped in. “I’m back! Sorry I was gone so long. I’ve arranged some help to get us out of here. But we still have time to eat.”

She set her bad down on the floor and made her way to the rear of the container to retrieve a few more things out of her duffel bag. The tall dog came back with her arms full, holding several little boxes containing tea leaves, a little steel kettle, a camping burner, several glass cups, and three bottles of water.

“I have something here to help hide your fur color, but for now please come and eat. What tea would you like Skya?” She asked while speedily setting up the little burner and kettle on the bare floor.

--

HarlequinRed wrote: "Gonna introduce me to your friends?" he then asked curiously.

“Well Parker, these are two kids I like to hang with…sometimes. This is Marcus.” He pointed to the mutt with the dull looking eyes. “-and Soren.” The gestured to the young husky, as he shut and locked his front door, making extra certain it was secured.
Last edited by D-Singer on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Such honor and bravery!" Iudex swooned and kissed Reno again, "Come now, let us put these unpleasant events out of our heads and go. I am excited to experience my first carnival, especially with of you." the cat's fur settled and he purred contentedly as he began to pad down the street
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"We did look, we had a hard time even LEAVING that place" Soren said, "we wound up climbing down from the top floor." At the thought of breakfast, he wasn't all that hungry, but maybe it'd be a chance to get a small snack. "We actually just ate..."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno smiled and held onto Iudex's paw, letting him lead the way "I'm glad to spend anytime with you, and don't forget it" he smiles "Cause I truly do love you Iudex" he giggled sweetly
Pet Friendly:
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Scratch popped her head back out of the box and blinked up at her, "Skya, If there's someone coming, do you really think we'll be able to get away? I'm serious, I have no idea why Zaya would tell you to hang your head out the door, and I don't think that's what she meant for you to do anyway. Keep it shut and no one will have any reason to think anyone's here..." She gave up trying to find something in the box for now and walked over to the bed, "Now, we need something for me to wear when I'm a black dog... I'd be willing to wear this stuff, so lets see what works for my build and needs here..." She narrowed her eyes on Skya, "And stop calling me 'Scritch', my father named me Scratch and I'm not in the mood for any pet names right now..." She sighed, starting to work the gloves off her hands...
D-Singer wrote:Zaya stealthily dropped into the General stores back lot, and lightly rapped on the storage container’s heavy door. “Skya?” She peeked inside, then stepped in. “I’m back! Sorry I was gone so long. I’ve arranged some help to get us out of here. But we still have time to eat.”

She set her bad down on the floor and made her way to the rear of the container to retrieve a few more things out of her duffel bag. The tall dog came back with her arms full, holding several little boxes containing tea leaves, a little steel kettle, a camping burner, several glass cups, and three bottles of water.

“I have something here to help hide your fur color, but for now please come and eat. What tea would you like Skya?” She asked while speedily setting up the little burner and kettle on the bare floor.
Scratch looked up, reacting to the door opening by covering herself a little, cringing. Her clothing was now lying on the floor next to the bed, and she was completely naked, aside from her fur and bandages, "Oh! uh... Zaya, hi!" She cringed, looking off a bit more as she relaxed, "I was just trying on these clothes you said I could borrow, and... yeah... I'd rather put some clothes on before I eat, heh..." She shyly scratched the uncoverd back of her neck with her uncovered hand... She then turned to the clothing, pulling on one of the jackets to test it out...
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"Morning." greeted the Akita with a nod before turning back to Cruiser with a curious expression. "They coming with us?" he hen asked he Shepard.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

D-Singer wrote: This was a tricky situation. Zaya would no doubt worry Scratch and Skya if she was gone any longer. But she couldn’t just leave Plamen alone and injured in the street. “No no, it’s alright. I’m going to get help, but you have to hold on.”

Zaya carefully took one of Plamen’s arms over her shoulder to help walk him out of the alley. Luckily they only had to travel a short distance, so the stress was not too great on the injured male shepherd, and it also helped ensure that nobody of ill intention would see them. For that reason, Zaya brought him to a small walled off section in the last plaza she passed. It was actually a dumpster enclosure with unlocked gates. She took extra care to seat him in a sturdy cardboard box that’d been carelessly discarded by one of the stores sitting in the back.

For the injured Plamen, what Zaya explained next would be considered little more than trusting the word of only a recent acquaintance. But despite that, the pretty wolfhound was never one to portray herself as untrustworthy. She told him help would come, and exactly who it was the help would be. To help assure her words, she left Plamen with two things.

Just a small bottle of water, and more importantly...her iron cross...
As she led him into the dumpster and told him about her plan, Plamen simply nodded. At least he wasn't left on the street... like the last time he ended up like this. Part of him was thinking that Zaya is too naive to trust him... bu then again, so was he... but there was another part of him... a part that told him that it was alright to trust her - After all, she helped him, took him to a safe place, gave him... the iron cross that was so precious to her. He held it firmly, yet gentle not to damage it in his grasp. Then he looked at her once more.
D-Singer wrote:“Trust me Plamen...I’ll meet with you as soon as I can...”
"Zaya" Plamen called after her and grinned "Just make sure... you don't take... too long... will ya?"

He was so tired, that it didn't take too long even for his stubborn nature to give up to the pleasure of sleep.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno smiled and held onto Iudex's paw, letting him lead the way "I'm glad to spend anytime with you, and don't forget it" he smiles "Cause I truly do love you Iudex" he giggled sweetly

"And I you, Reno" Iudex said serenely, following close behind. Within a few minutes, the carnival came into view, shocking Iudex, "Wow..."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Wow, they went all out this year!" Reno smiled "Which is awesome casue we will get to have more fun" he chuckled at Iudex's bewilderment "And maybe something a bit romantic" he winked as he paid for their bracelets

Panda began to become quite bored, rather quickly, and with a sigh he sat down on a bench nearby, taking out his guitar to strum out rock tune "Each day is such a rush! Fillin my head with stress! Tell me Whats the hurry!? Why you runnin!? Why don't you take it easy!? Why don't you take it easy, now!?, Why don't you take it easy!? Take it easy! Take it easy. now! he sang, attracting a few human passer byes but none for too long
Last edited by WolvenPaw15 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet Friendly:
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

HarlequinRed wrote:"Morning." greeted the Akita with a nod before turning back to Cruiser with a curious expression. "They coming with us?" he hen asked he Shepard.
I know I am, we're not done talking about this cruiser. Whoever that guy in the suit was I'm not sure he's done with us and I'm not just going to sit around and wait for him to come after us again.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Izarc and Trigger walked amongst the rides for a while, unsure of what to go on..

"..I not know what to go on, so much choice.. What do you you want to do friend?" Izarc moaned, getting rather tired of just walking around.

He fiddles around with the carnival's bracelet around his wrist, he paid for both his & Trigger's after some insisting and pleading..

"Well?" Izarc asked, looking to the husky..
Character Reference
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"There's the ferris wheel, the 'impossible' carnival games. He pointed at a ride in front of them. "Sea Dragon was always my favorite. Thanks for the ticket by the way.". The ride operated like a pendulum, in the shape of a long dragon boat. Swinging back and forth and creating that rush feeling you feel in your stomach. "Kinda feels like falling.".

(OoC: sry it took so long.)

Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:"Wow, they went all out this year!" Reno smiled "Which is awesome casue we will get to have more fun" he chuckled at Iudex's bewilderment "And maybe something a bit romantic" he winked as he paid for their bracelets
Iudex was shocked into silence that was slowly fading into shyness, he clung to Reno, "Er... Please, lead the way..." the cat's voice was small and distant, "I'm a little intimidated... But this will be fun."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"It will be, I promise, and when the sunsets, I wall show you something truly beautiful" Reno smiled and held Iudex's hand "And if you are afraid and don't want to try something, just let me know ok" he chuckled
Pet Friendly:
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Seth wrote:
HarlequinRed wrote:"Morning." greeted the Akita with a nod before turning back to Cruiser with a curious expression. "They coming with us?" he hen asked he Shepard.
I know I am, we're not done talking about this cruiser. Whoever that guy in the suit was I'm not sure he's done with us and I'm not just going to sit around and wait for him to come after us again.
The husky couldn't help a bit of humor, he faked a Russian accent, "Yes comrade, we have a matter of dire importance" he said, "and you will not be off the hook so easily."
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Roarin wrote:"There's the ferris wheel, the 'impossible' carnival games. He pointed at a ride in front of them. "Sea Dragon was always my favorite. Thanks for the ticket by the way.". The ride operated like a pendulum, in the shape of a long dragon boat. Swinging back and forth and creating that rush feeling you feel in your stomach. "Kinda feels like falling.".
Izarc sighed, he didn't really want to go on one of the large rides.. Yet, for some reason he agreed with the husky with a deft nod.

[Ooc: it's ok, but 3 things, (not criticising!) 1. you was supposed to be unsure.. 2. it's a bracelet not a ticket.. 3. theres nothing else, just thought it needed 3.. :P]
Character Reference
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The line was pretty short so they got on quickly. "Lets get the seats in the back. That way we go higher." Rushing to the said seats before they were taken and dragging Izarc along with him. "It starts out pretty slow and not very high... but it picks up momentum." He lowered the bar that would keep them in their. "You ready?"

Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:"It will be, I promise, and when the sunsets, I wall show you something truly beautiful" Reno smiled and held Iudex's hand "And if you are afraid and don't want to try something, just let me know ok" he chuckled
Iudex did not let go of Reno, but nodded to Reno, showing a little bit of fear and mewling a little, crowds where a wee bit new to him, "Let us go. Maybe that one?" his free paw pointed to the bottle-knock-down-game, "Then maybe that large wheel?" hew gestures to a massive ferris wheel
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"The Knock Down game should be no problem!" Reno grinned and flexxed playfully "As for the ferris wheel, I wanna save that until it gets a bit later ok" he smiled and led the way to the game stand
Pet Friendly:
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

razgriz wrote:
Seth wrote:
The husky couldn't help a bit of humor, he faked a Russian accent, "Yes comrade, we have a matter of dire importance" he said, "and you will not be off the hook so easily."

“Guys!” Cruiser snapped. He’d already decided to stop the conversation before it progressed any further about something he’d much rather forget. “...I mean, really? You’re still worried about that guy? Trust me, that was someone’s idea of a really messed up joke. I’m sure if that person wanted anything to do with us, he would have caught all three of us in that building when he had the chance.”

“So if you’ll just drop it...” He glared at both Soren and Marcus. “I’m sure that will be the end of that stupid nonsense.” The hungry (and now irritated) Dutch shepherd began a quick paced walk out of his yard and out through the front gate. “Parker, come on! If I don’t get breakfast soon I’ll end up late for my classes!” He shouted back while continuing his fast walk.

--
RockstarRaccoon wrote: Scratch looked up, reacting to the door opening by covering herself a little, cringing. Her clothing was now lying on the floor next to the bed, and she was completely naked, aside from her fur and bandages, "Oh! uh... Zaya, hi!" She cringed, looking off a bit more as she relaxed, "I was just trying on these clothes you said I could borrow, and... yeah... I'd rather put some clothes on before I eat, heh..." She shyly scratched the uncoverd back of her neck with her uncovered hand... She then turned to the clothing, pulling on one of the jackets to test it out...
“That’s fine...” Zaya responded while setting out the breakfast she’d brought back in individual brown paper bags. “If you like, you could leave your old clothes here. Or I can find another bag for you to keep them in until you find a better place to keep them.”
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:"The Knock Down game should be no problem!" Reno grinned and flexxed playfully "As for the ferris wheel, I wanna save that until it gets a bit later ok" he smiled and led the way to the game stand
Iudex smiled at Reno's flexing, "That's fine, I live to please." he said as they arrived at the stand. The man behind the counter grinned at the pair, "Step right up and play! How about you two love-birds?" the man pointed to Reno and the blushing Iudex, "A special price for you, just one dollar!"
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

I AM THE HELPFUL BUMBLE-BEE! I AM HERE
CHARLIE WAS A HELPFUL FRIEND, HELP
YØU AND HELPED PARKER BY SHØWING SPREAD
THE HIM EXACTLY WHØ THE TALL MAN WORD!
THE TALL THEY WERE REFERRING TØ WAS. MAN
CØMES FØR ALL ØF YØU. THERE IS NØ ESCAPE.
I AM WATCHING YØU. I AM A FRIENDLY FELLØW WHØ IS HERE TØ HAVE FUN! YØU LØØK FUNNY!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno gave a small grin and a deep blush in reply "Oh, thank you sir you're too kind" he pays up his dollar and picks up the first of three baseballs "Hehe time to give him a taste or my fastball!" he thought as he got into a pitcher's stance, even imagining he had on a baseball cap.
Pet Friendly:
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

D-Singer wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Scratch looked up, reacting to the door opening by covering herself a little, cringing. Her clothing was now lying on the floor next to the bed, and she was completely naked, aside from her fur and bandages, "Oh! uh... Zaya, hi!" She cringed, looking off a bit more as she relaxed, "I was just trying on these clothes you said I could borrow, and... yeah... I'd rather put some clothes on before I eat, heh..." She shyly scratched the uncoverd back of her neck with her uncovered hand... She then turned to the clothing, pulling on one of the jackets to test it out...
“That’s fine...” Zaya responded while setting out the breakfast she’d brought back in individual brown paper bags. “If you like, you could leave your old clothes here. Or I can find another bag for you to keep them in until you find a better place to keep them.”
Scratch looked around, adjusting the jacket on herself and checking the pockets. "I dunno... I don't think I'll ever be wearing them again but... I'd like to keep them around, just in case..." she sighed, "Can't have those IDs on me either: we might need to get some new ones faked..." She glanced around the room again, "If they'll be safe here, I guess we could leave the jacket and my old IDs..." She decided the black leather jacket was a no-go (too small of pockets and would look weird on a black dog) and tossed it back into a pile next to the box she'd gotten it from. She went for a light-brown Rick-Perry style one next..
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno gave a small grin and a deep blush in reply "Oh, thank you sir you're too kind" he pays up his dollar and picks up the first of three baseballs "Hehe time to give him a taste or my fastball!" he thought as he got into a pitcher's stance, even imagining he had on a baseball cap.
The man chuckled, actually hopping that Reno would be successful. It wasn't often that an actual couple showed up at his little booth.

Iudex stood back, willing for Reno's success. Quietly, the cat whispered and the temperature around the bottles gradually began to rise, melting the glue that held them to their podium