HPU: Exotic Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

musclecar326

Re: Pet Friendly: Exotic Acres

Post by musclecar326 »

After everyone agreed to come over, Snowy left the park leading the group to his house. A few short minutes later they arrived on the front doorstep. Well gang this is my house, welcome. He announced to the group as he opened the door. There wasn't much that stood out in the entryway or kitchen. The living room on the other hand, had a very large couch with a very large TV, surround sound, and large windows to view the backyard with. Here's the living room, and as you can see through the windows the pool plus trampoline outside.
Yes, I am a furry.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"What's wrong? you look troubled."
Casper considered whether or not to bother answering the capuchin's question, it only took a moment's thought he decide it couldn't hurt...too much. "Trying to figure out a place around here that would serve hot tea... The arctic vulpine began to answer as simply as he could, keeping his voice on the quiet side, pausing to sallow in an effort to keep his dry and stressed throat's protests to only a vague itchy discomfort rather than anything more...unpleasant. "There's just something nagging at the back of my mind about that, that I can't seem to place and it's bugging me." He finished, frowning slightly, his right ear twitching, followed shortly by his tail.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Marro held a crystal ball in his lap, polishing it well and making sure to free it of any smudges "You know, I find it odd I have seen many things about your life. Your past, and near future... and I've don the same for many others... But why... Why can't I see my own life... Not even by things I come in contact with.... I can't see anything... he asked as he set the ball onto the stand

"Haven't I explained it to you before, a mystic cannot see their own lives. Why are you even bringing this up?" Jenna asked, setting a deck of peculiar cards on a shelf, along with many other trinkets

"I wanna know if I will make friends... I'm nervous... can you blame me, you seen what happend in the last town..." Marro sighed

So you want to know you're future? Jenna gave a smile that Marro was all too familiar with

Go out and make one, I know, you give me the same thing the whenever I ask Marro chuckled as he was shooed out the door
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

musclecar326 wrote:After everyone agreed to come over, Snowy left the park leading the group to his house. A few short minutes later they arrived on the front doorstep. Well gang this is my house, welcome. He announced to the group as he opened the door. There wasn't much that stood out in the entryway or kitchen. The living room on the other hand, had a very large couch with a very large TV, surround sound, and large windows to view the backyard with. Here's the living room, and as you can see through the windows the pool plus trampoline outside.
Inside the house, Soren looked around, mentally peeling back the walls to figure out how the house was put together. He wanted to know if the house had grey water reclamation, what its maximum electrical capacity was as currently designed, how much of the house was built form recycled materials, and in general, all the questions he'd have asked the contractors that built the house if they were present. Instead, he just took to guessing. Though, there was one topic he had to ask.

"So, how did you end up living here?" he asked the other snow leopard, "we're native to Asia and aside from a few Snow Leopards in zoos, I know of no others in the U.S."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Alc growled as he scribbled on his notepad, crossing out whatever he had just drawn in a multitude of black lines. The sandwich was long gone and he was back in his frustrated mood. "No. Not right." The wolf muttered under his breath. After another minute of getting nowhere he sighed, placed the pencil back behind his ear, put his notepad on the table, and rested his chin on the edge, closing his eyes for just a second. ...zzz
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Marro sighed and began to walk towards what was supposedly the direction of a sandwich shop,he hadn't had a chance to eat yet, being in such a rush to get out of the city. While walking he found himself thinking back to the conversation he had, in truth it wasn't his future he was worried about "What about my PAST... I know where she found me... but I was so little... Why was I alone..." he shook his head Why are you worried about it?" he thought
Last edited by WolvenPaw15 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet Friendly:
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

razgriz wrote:Inside the house, Soren looked around, mentally peeling back the walls to figure out how the house was put together. He wanted to know if the house had grey water reclamation, what its maximum electrical capacity was as currently designed, how much of the house was built form recycled materials, and in general, all the questions he'd have asked the contractors that built the house if they were present. Instead, he just took to guessing. Though, there was one topic he had to ask.

"So, how did you end up living here?" he asked the other snow leopard, "we're native to Asia and aside from a few Snow Leopards in zoos, I know of no others in the U.S."
Well its kinda a long story. But to make it short, Dad found me as an orphan on the outskirts of a city, while traveling abroad. He took me in and adopted me. Snowy explained to him. What about you? How did you get here from your homeland?
Yes, I am a furry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Shirosune wrote:Casper considered whether or not to bother answering the capuchin's question, it only took a moment's thought he decide it couldn't hurt...too much. "Trying to figure out a place around here that would serve hot tea... The arctic vulpine began to answer as simply as he could, keeping his voice on the quiet side, pausing to sallow in an effort to keep his dry and stressed throat's protests to only a vague itchy discomfort rather than anything more...unpleasant. "There's just something nagging at the back of my mind about that, that I can't seem to place and it's bugging me." He finished, frowning slightly, his right ear twitching, followed shortly by his tail.
"Oh, well I don't know what any restaurant here serves. except for the Italian place."
------------
"Wow, this is a nice house," Met said, looking around.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Marro looked around as he reached the sandwich shop, all the seats wear either taken or the tables were yet to be cleared, he spotted an empty seat across from another wolf, who was asleep ""E-Excuse me..." he spoke up
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Marro looked around as he reached the sandwich shop, all the seats wear either taken or the tables were yet to be cleared, he spotted an empty seat across from another wolf, who was asleep ""E-Excuse me..." he spoke up
"Mmm?" Alc opened his eyes to find himself looking at something black. He tilted his up til he could see the face of a black wolf looking at him. "Umm." He bolted into a straight sitting position, throughly embarrassed. "Yes. Sorry. How can i help you?" The wolf said quickly, rubbing the back of his neck.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"I-Is this seat taken..." Marro asked, looking to the grey wolf "A-And sorry to wake you" he bowed politely, blushing out of a bit of embarassment himself "My names Marro, you?" he asked as het sat across from the other wolf
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:"I-Is this seat taken..." Marro asked, looking to the grey wolf "A-And sorry to wake you" he bowed politely, blushing out of a bit of embarassment himself "My names Marro, you?" he asked as het sat across from the other wolf
"Alchemy Solus. Chem to some Alc to most." Alc replied. He held out an open hand across the table in greeting. "Howdy." The wolf added. "And no. Don't think there's anyone was sitting there before."

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Marro took the wolf's hand and shook it, turning it over to see his palms, and tracing it with one of his fingers "Hmmm, you have a long life ahead of you, but it isn't going to be without its ups and downs..." he smiled, then blushed and quickly let go of Chem's hand "Sorry, sorry, with the table and your hand, I guess just, out of habit I wanted to do a palm reading" he chuckled
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Marro took the wolf's hand and shook it, turning it over to see his palms, and tracing it with one of his fingers "Hmmm, you have a long life ahead of you, but it isn't going to be without its ups and downs..." he smiled, then blushed and quickly let go of Chem's hand "Sorry, sorry, with the table and your hand, I guess just, out of habit I wanted to do a palm reading" he chuckled
Alc let his hand lie on the table, still palm up. He looked at Marro with a raised eyebrow and a slight smirk. "Palmreading? Your a psychic?" The wolf asked skeptically.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Marro shook his head "I'm a mystic yes, I do actual divinations, I don't just tell you what you want to hear" he noted 'I can also see things that will happen in the near future... I can't even change it, even if I tried..." he sighed
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Alc nodded slowly. "I see..." There was some concern in his expression. "But, palm readings. Fortune telling. Hard to believe." He said, more curious than challenging. "No offense, of course." He added quickly.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Yes most people think the same thing at first, but if you wanted I could show the truth behind it" Marro smiled "You will live an uncommonly long life Chem, I CAN assure you that much" he chuckled and rested his chin in his paws
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:"Yes most people think the same thing at first, but if you wanted I could show the truth behind it" Marro smiled "You will live an uncommonly long life Chem, I CAN assure you that much" he chuckled and rested his chin in his paws
"Probably could classify me as one of those people.". Alc remarked with a grin. He put his left hand to his heart and and raised his right. "Alchemy Solus, dog of science and logic.". Alc said dramatically. He mirrored Marro pose, resting his head on his paws, on the table. "Assurance is...assuring. But having some insight in the 'truth behind it', would be nice too."

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Marro chuckled "Well the "truth" behind it is a bit difficult to explain,take the "Fortune Tellers" the fakes for instance, they can tell alot about you and make you THINK they know you simply by using you zodiac, for instance Sagittarius, tend to be calm and collected. They will ask you questions that can go either way like "Your parents passed didn't they" meaning a variety of different things, did the pass away, or pass something else entirely? The will say, you have suffered hardships, Who hasn't sometime in their life especially in this difficult time we live in he grinned "But us mystics, can tell your past, present and future, without knowing a thing about you... And some even say you have a set fate, that everything you do is,,, Inevitable, but I think that is wrong, one can change, simply a little thing, like bumping into someone, can change your fate entirely" he said "But thats a conversation for another time"
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Would like to think that fate isn't set.". Alc agreed. He traced a small imaginary circle on the table in front of him with his finger. "So...? You can use mystic powers freely? Like.". He snapped his fingers to illustrate the point. "Bam? Or certain requirements need to be fulfilled. Presence of crystal ball. Voodoo doll. Crystals. Etc etc?"

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"If its something really important, I can get images, but only if I come into contact with objects that will be around, or have something to do with, the past or future of someone or something, its usually the future, but it can be the past if it shows something important to what I am doing now" Marro corrected "Otherwise yes a crystal ball, or pendulem are required" he nodded and leaned back in his chair "But I won't look into your future if you don't want me too, in all honesty, I believe you are quite interesting, and will likely be a part of MY future, so I would like to see it unfold itself"
Pet Friendly:
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

When they got inside Ryan looked around, his eyes wide with curiosity

"This place is great"

Ryan repositioned his bag and walked around a little
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Alc chuckled. "Is that so? Been called many things. Interesting? Not one of them.". The wolf sat up straight. "Looking into future... Tempted. Driven by curiosity. But no.". Alc shrugged and grinned. "Better to remain a mystery. For now, at least.". "But the past would be something I'd want to look into.". He said in his head. He was still skeptical of Marro's supernatural powers. In his book, the proof was always in the metaphorical, factual, non-chocolate pudding.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"You are quite well off in making that decision... Because although before hand you can change it... Once you know it... It IS inevitable, and no matter how tragic... it will come to pass..." Marro's eyes shifted to a more serious look "Divinations aren't the only services our shop has to offer... Our shop can also... grant wishes...But only to those who, truly need a change...and of course... to grant your wish, we need something equal in trade.. and equal work on your part..." he said, his eyes seeming just a tad darker "And...If you aren't careful with your wish... you could get hurt.... Or loose something quite valuable..." he finished, his eyes brightened back up "B-But I wouldn't let anything happen to you, you are such a nice guy" he giggled slightly and blushed, giving a sweet smile
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Umm. Thanks?". Alc returned the smile with a grin and a quizitive look. "When two bodies interact by exerting force on each other, these action and reaction forces are equal in magnitude, but opposite in direction. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.". He quipped, quoting Newton. "So. This shop.". The wolf said, looking around nonchalantly. "Where might this place be located?".

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Moonlight Mystics! Not only is it a shop but its my home, its a really big place! It has a Japanese look to it, and we go by that!" Marro chuckled "We just moved in not long ago, and we are almost done setting it all up! I would really like it if you came by sometime" he gave another sweet smile
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Alc nodded. "Wouldn't mind stoppin by. Wish granting. Curious subject.". He looked down at is paws, feeling embarrassed (to him, lack of knowledge is embarrassing). "Never covered that topic in any science field I've studied before...". He gave a quick glance at the notepad on the table. "And it might provide some answers.".

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"I can see it in your eyes... You are thinking about your past... I... I have been too... What in your past have you been thinking about?" Marro asked "If it isn't to personal that is..." he coughed slightly
Pet Friendly:
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

musclecar326 wrote:
Well its kinda a long story. But to make it short, Dad found me as an orphan on the outskirts of a city, while traveling abroad. He took me in and adopted me. Snowy explained to him. What about you? How did you get here from your homeland?
"I got separated from my mom and siblings between Europe and Russia when I was a cub" Soren said, "and managed to wander into a high voltage lab... My dad adopted me there and... taught me most of modern science while we traveled around to different science labs." He continued to look around, "so, now what do we do?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Alc froze when Marro posed the question. He sat back in his chair and scratched his head. The wolf was avoiding looking at Marro by staring at the park across the street. "Past is always personal.". His ear twitched and a sad smile appeared on his face. "Heh... Guess you weren't joking about physchic powers.". Part of his mind was still not convinced, but most of it was. He took his notepad and placed it in the middle of the table. "Just have to know.". The wolf said simply.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"I... I hope you will share it with me... because I just gotta know... and... I was thinking it might be similar to mine... I... I was seperared from my parents as a cub... and Jenna found me... I've been wondering what happend to them... But I can't look at my own past... and Jenna won't do it for me...." Marro looked down "I doubt you are my father, that isn't what I am saying... but you might be able to show me... SOMETHING..." he sighed
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"No kidding.". Alc muttered as he listened to Marro. It sounded very similar to his own predicament. He chuckled lightly at the father comment. "Highly unlikely. Accounting for variables such as age gap, difference of species, origin of birth, social involvement with other wolves". He coughed at the last one. "That aside.". He said hurriedly. "What did you mean 'I' can show you something.". The wolf not sure if Marro was talking about himself or Alc when he said that.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"I... I don't actually know myself... I just... F-Forget I ever said anything about the past ok......" Marro looked away trying to hide something in his OWN eyes "It was just me day dreaming like I always do..." he said and began to write something on a piece of scrap paper "I'm not going anywhere but here... he slid the paper to Chem, not looking towards him, it was his cell and the shop's number
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Alc took the piece of paper and looked at it, glancing at Marro, slightly confused by his behavior. "Cool. Contact info.". He took out his own phone, which was one of those old flip phones (anything more technological than that and he'd be lost).. A few beeps later he typed it into his digital device. He pressed call so Marro's would ring. "There, I have yours, you have mine.". The wolf said with a grin. "And about address.". He said, holding the paper between his index and middle finger. "Care if we go there now? Wishes have me interested".

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"O-Ok, I will call Jenna so she can set up while we head that way" Marro nodded and pulled out his phone, a flip phone as well, but a somewhat newer one, pressing the speed dial for Jenna "Yeah, I need you to set up for a divination... The water and the mirror... Yes that one... Ok... Bye" he hung up and looked back to Chem "Everything should be ready when we get there"
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Water...and mirror?". Alc asked, his voice held a hint of amusement. He stood up and stretched. "Sitting too long...". The wolf quickly grabbed his notepad off the table and motioned for Marro to go first. "Lead the way."

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Alright Chem-chan!" Marro chuckled and began to head towards the shop "You wil be quite surprised what you can do with object you can find in an everyday home" he smiled, refering to the water and the mirror "It sounds odd, but, you'll see"
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Alc nodded and followed behind the black wolf. "Not odd. Intruding.". The wolf commented. He took his pencil from his ear and began to scribble in his notepad. "So, Jenna. Your owner correct? Is she umm...". He tapped his pad, unsure of what word he should use. "Mystical too?".

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Jenna... Well she taught me... but... I surpassed her and took on a greater gift, she can only see futures, and only in a crystal ball... I can see, and do, much more, she is quite proud of me and has even admitted she is a bit jealous that I took to it so well..." Marro chuckled and folded his arms behind his head as they walked
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Student becomes teacher.". Alc said dramatically with a smirk. He continued scribbling in his notepad as they walked.

Ref Ref!