Musicality

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Ebly

Musicality

Post by Ebly »

Tell me here, tell me now--
What kind of taste in music do you have?
Do you have a good taste, or do you like rap?
I joke, of course. >3

So come on, hit me with your best obscure bands and titles, and tell us what kind of songs you like. Post a link if you can (uh, knowing how stupid record labels get about this stuff, I'll have to only hope it's legal to do so) and let us hear it too. >3
And hey, who knows, this could also be a kind of what-song-are-you-listening-to topic. Who knows. Just talk music, is all. c:

To start things off... well... as for me, I like anything, so here's just the very last song I listened to before making this topic:

Love Shine by Riyu Kosaka
As for a link... http://www.animerequiem.com/music/files/love-shine.mp3

Yes, I know it's from DDR. :c
At least it wasn't Captain Jack or something.
I was going to make a joke but then I did.
Ebly

Re: Musicality

Post by Ebly »

Side note due to laziness (i.e. can't be bothered editing):

http://www.songstowearpantsto.com/

Songs
To
Wear
Pants
To

Need I say more?
Now get everything legging - your best stovepipe suit pants, your ripped jeans from last June, your boxers that are getting just a slight too small now and are getting rather dangerously uncomfortable - and get ready to wear some pants to this.

In a nutshell: Guy takes requests and commissions to make awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome songs. So he does. It's freaking awesome.
Raikoo

Post by Raikoo »

I like all sorts of music. I'm mainly into techno, new age, and metal. Favorite groups that I can think of off the top of my head include, but are not limited to, Enya, Adiemus, ATC, Dragonforce, Rammstein, Evervesence (Or however you spell her name x.x; ), the classic rock groups like Metalicca, ACDC, KIZZ, ect, ect. I also enjoy classical music like Bach and Betoven as well. No rap or country for me (no offense to people that like those styles) although I do enjoy folk music from Ireland and Scotland.
Favorite quote to date: 'Broom to your face!' - Grape Jelly

Image Image Image
Korilaz

Post by Korilaz »

country and rap... FTL

Crap(country + rap...) DOUBLE FTL. . .

but srsly i luv me sum metalz and sum classic rock.... my favs r black sabbath as long as it is ozzy sabbath and not dio... im not a fan of dio srry if you like dio i dont....
also i luv for new metalz i luv Death metal like Dethklok, Kalmah, Wintersun, Amon Amearth... just for new stuff
also for classic rock i luv me sum Van Halen, Kansas, Deep Purple, and Boston
i listen to most alternative... im enjoyin the New Offspring and Rise against albums....
but really a qwick list of favs in each genre.... we have Offspring, metallica, dethklok, boston,

and btw dood... how can u stand Dragonforce.... they are so atrocious and are the biggest waste of money for tix and then also they can hardly even stand at their concerts while also their music is sped up and herman li isnt that good... he plays half of his solos overhand....
yes... ive been gone a while.... yes its cuz of LK....
Raikoo

Post by Raikoo »

Korilaz wrote: and btw dood... how can u stand Dragonforce.... they are so atrocious and are the biggest waste of money for tix and then also they can hardly even stand at their concerts while also their music is sped up and herman li isnt that good... he plays half of his solos overhand....

I've never been to any of their concerts, nor will I ever, for them or any other music group. I have two of their cds and their music sounds just great to me. I especially love their Sonic Firestorm and Operation Ground Pound songs. But as they say, to each their own.

Image Image Image
Korilaz

Post by Korilaz »

tru but i just cant stand them becaus eof liek herman li... he play his music and then has it sped up..... and he is really horrible but other than that... i do like 1 song by them... which is Soldiers of Wasteland on sonic firestorm
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Raikoo wrote:I like all sorts of music. I'm mainly into techno, new age, and metal. Favorite groups that I can think of off the top of my head include, but are not limited to, Enya, Adiemus, ATC, Dragonforce, Rammstein, Evervesence (Or however you spell her name x.x; ), the classic rock groups like Metallica, AC/DC, KIZZ, ect, ect. I also enjoy classical music like Bach and Beetoven as well. No rap or country for me (no offense to people that like those styles) although I do enjoy folk music from Ireland and Scotland.
Evanescence, the goth band?
Heeheehee... I only really like them for their name. I mean sure, I like some of their songs, but I can pretty much say that about any band. Their name is awesome though.
Evanescence is a noun based on the verb evanesce. To evanesce is to pass out of sight, memory, or existence. And frankly, they've done anything but. x'D

Edit: I also fixed your spelling of Beethoven, Metallica, and added the ever-so-important backslash in AC/DC. x'3
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Korilaz wrote:and btw dood... how can u stand Dragonforce.... they are so atrocious and are the biggest waste of money for tix and then also they can hardly even stand at their concerts while also their music is sped up and herman li isnt that good... he plays half of his solos overhand....
Lul. xD

If you don't like someone's live sets, listen to the recordings, where they can actually get it to a quality they're happy to release with. I mean, I think The Ting Tings pretty much suck live, but I quite like their CDs.

If you don't like their CDs though, well, that's pretty much fine then. xD
Korilaz

Post by Korilaz »

but have u ever seen one of their concerts???? srsly they can harldy even walk onto the stage let alone play....
Raikoo

Post by Raikoo »

Never seen the concerts but I love to listen to their music on cd. It sounds really nice to me, so what they look like on stage doesnt concern me a bit.

Image Image Image
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Some friends were playing Dragonforce on their iBlahs lately, and quite frankly, they didn't sound bad on recordings.

Don't bother saying they're bad live because how many people GO to live compared to how many people listen to the music in general. They may well be bad live but that has absolutely no bearing on the recordings whatsoever. Raikoo has been saying that he hasn't seen one of their concerts - so basically saying that they're crap live is pretty much not anything to do with it. Remember the times when the drummer of The Who actually passed out at the drums from all the stuff messing with him? It didn't make My Generation any less amazing, now did it? Just because they can't do live doesn't mean they can't make good music ever.

I'unno, just seems like you're writing it off way too soon.
falconthefox

Post by falconthefox »

I like a bit of everything, I don't have a favorite genera, I like anything that catches my ear.
"errrr...was that suppose to happen?"
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

In other news:

Happy Hardcore + Speedcore = ?

...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cb6SKhlBkY
At least m1dy didn't sing, his vocals are horrid.
Madman

Post by Madman »

I think I'll list what I have on my mp3 player (NOT AN IPOD! I HATE IPODS!).
3 doors down, 311, A.F.I., Alien Ant Farm, Audioslave, Becoming the Archetype, Blink-182, Blue October, Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, Disturbed, DragonForce, Dream Theater, Evanescence, Fall Out Boy, Foo Fighters, Green Day, Joe Satriani, Linkin Park, Lostprophets, Modest Mouse, Monty Python, Mindless Self Indulgence, Muse, My Chemical Romance, Nine Inch Nails, Pink Floyd, Puddle of Mudd, Queen, Queens of the stone Age, Riddlin Kids, Snow Patrol, Staind, Story of The Year, Sum 41, the Killers, The Offspring, and The Who.
I also despise cRAP music because it gets stuck in my head and plays all day, And I hate rap in general. :evil:
Remember: long uncontrolled bursts and indiscriminate target selection.
Overkill. Its not just a word, its standing policy.
Korilaz

Post by Korilaz »

hmmmm lost profits... u eva listend to mest or 1000 ft crutch??? thr those 2 if you havnt...
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

A list, hey?

...Well, this is a loan laptop while my normal one is being fixed, but as far as a list on this iTunes goes (-mostly- my music, about five to twenty artists were already there or given to me randomly):

The A.M.D.A, Alicia Bridges, あさき (Asaki), Axle Whitehead, Bachman Turner Overdrive, Basshunter, BeForU, Black Kids, Bluejuice, Bob Sinclar, Calvin Harris, Captain Jack, CAPTAIN T., CHICAGO-lollie, Chris Cornell, Chumbawamba, Countdown, Counting Crows, Cutee B, DE-SIRE, Devo, Dexy's Midnight Runners, Dido, Dizzee Rascal, DJ Otzi, DJ Simon, DJ Taka, Duffy, Eiffel 65, FACTOR-X, GHDA, Good Charlotte, Jackal Queenston, Jason Mraz, Jerry Lee Lewis, jun, Kiyommy + Seiya, [Koh], Lady Gaga, Little John & The Eastside Boys, Lou Bega, M1DY, Men At Work, MGMT, Operator Please, Orange Lounge, Perry Como, The Presets, The Quick Brown Fox, Renard, RevenG, Ricky Martin, Rio, Ritts, ROSE, Sample Rippers, Serfox, Sick Puppies, Smile.dk, Sneaky Sound System, Songstowearpantsto.com, Tatsh, The Dream, The Ting Tings, The Trammps, Tomoni, V.A., and Vospi.

Lordy. And to think this is a loan laptop with less than ten percent of the amount of songs on my normal one... ;A;
Krista

Post by Krista »

Ebly wrote:
The A.M.D.A, Alicia Bridges, あさき (Asaki), Axle Whitehead, Bachman Turner Overdrive, Basshunter, BeForU, Black Kids, Bluejuice, Bob Sinclar, Calvin Harris, Captain Jack, CAPTAIN T., CHICAGO-lollie, Chris Cornell, Chumbawamba, Countdown, Counting Crows, Cutee B, DE-SIRE, Devo, Dexy's Midnight Runners, Dido, Dizzee Rascal, DJ Otzi, DJ Simon, DJ Taka, Duffy, Eiffel 65, FACTOR-X, GHDA, Good Charlotte, Jackal Queenston, Jason Mraz, Jerry Lee Lewis, jun, Kiyommy + Seiya, [Koh], Lady Gaga, Little John & The Eastside Boys, Lou Bega, M1DY, Men At Work, MGMT, Operator Please, Orange Lounge, Perry Como, The Presets, The Quick Brown Fox, Renard, RevenG, Ricky Martin, Rio, Ritts, ROSE, Sample Rippers, Serfox, Sick Puppies, Smile.dk, Sneaky Sound System, Songstowearpantsto.com, Tatsh, The Dream, The Ting Tings, The Trammps, Tomoni, V.A., and Vospi.
... I'm pretty sure at least 90% of those peoeple have made a Simfile or have a song in DDR. xD
Either way though, that's quite the list. I think Jackal Queenston might be another alias for Renard though; he has enough of those to create his own 21-person sound crew made entirely of himself. xD

I listen to a wide variety of musicians too, but I can rarely name the bands I like since i don't listen to any genre exclusively. My iTunes list hops somewhere between Coldplay and Eminem, with sprinkles of Linkin Park and The Black Mages, Pat Metheny and Earl Klugh, and a ton of videogame songs and remixes from OCRemix.

Independant artists are getting better nowadays... the mainstream Rap artists are full of crap often times (mostly because they're often given stuff to work with and told what to say), but those who are still out of the spotlight have quite a few interesting lyrics that don't feature the same product-placement/subject degrading/general potty-mouthed trash that I hear enough to make me want to kill my rap-blasting classmate....

Oh, and I play guitar in a small band myself in the meantime. Never hurts to pick up an instrument and play on your own, you know? |3
It's amazing what one can do with a single color pencil...
Visit my dA sometime~
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Krista wrote:
Ebly wrote:
... I'm pretty sure at least 90% of those peoeple have made a Simfile or have a song in DDR. xD
Either way though, that's quite the list. I think Jackal Queenston might be another alias for Renard though; he has enough of those to create his own 21-person sound crew made entirely of himself. xD

I listen to a wide variety of musicians too, but I can rarely name the bands I like since i don't listen to any genre exclusively. My iTunes list hops somewhere between Coldplay and Eminem, with sprinkles of Linkin Park and The Black Mages, Pat Metheny and Earl Klugh, and a ton of videogame songs and remixes from OCRemix.

Independent artists are getting better nowadays... the mainstream Rap artists are full of crap often times (mostly because they're often given stuff to work with and told what to say), but those who are still out of the spotlight have quite a few interesting lyrics that don't feature the same product-placement/subject degrading/general potty-mouthed trash that I hear enough to make me want to kill my rap-blasting classmate....

Oh, and I play guitar in a small band myself in the meantime. Never hurts to pick up an instrument and play on your own, you know? |3
x'D
No kidding.
I generally go about listening to anything I can get my hands on and if I like it enough I'll get it one way or another. It just so happens that I've been looking at DDR and Mungyodance lately. x'D

Asaki is the sex though, no joke. That stuff's not music, but I love it for some reason.

Renard has a lot of names. Besides Jackal Queenston, his other names are Kitsune², Emoticon, Sonitus Vir, Azrael, Jaql, Mayhem, Kitcaliber, Lollipop, Hecate, Neko, MGD Assault Force, MGD-Crew, D-Mode-D, Omicron Complex, Sigma, Kettu, and Mr. R. (He's also a part of Plusfuchs, Perdique Darron, Detergent, and Bloomin' Nutters.)

Indie bands are sometimes good. You can't forget those hyperexperimental indies that make 'music' that sounds like a cat vomiting. Those are definitely indie, but definitely not good. Rap in general I'm not a fan of. We don't have the same kinds of mainstreams here in Australia though - our mainstream is more focused around actual music. People speaking into the microphone with a hi-hat or something going in the background doesn't exactly get No.1 here. We get more musical things than that - huge bands from overseas like Metro Station and Coldplay of course, but also huge local hits like Gabriella Climi and Kisschasy. All in all we don't have lots of rap here. It's good. Or at least better than the US.

I'm a their going over they're, myselfff. =w=
Seriously though you give me a good old roland synthesizer and I'll be playing for hours.
If someone were to somehow get me a proper moog some day, I would spend a week locked in a room with it. <333
Korilaz

Post by Korilaz »

wellll...lucky u that you dont get much rap... i hate it and now like they are trying to mix rap into every hting here in the us... srsly i was in the car the other day listening to XMLM 42(on XM...) which is the death metal channel and they sum guy trying to rap while growling... it was atrocious and i really hated it... but it is getting mix into every thing now here which really sux... as for indie bands.. i listen to alot of those... specially when i know like 30 pplz in Indie bands...

and btw i also play teh drumz FTW...
Cormyr

Post by Cormyr »

Rap gets everywhere... Eminem used to be ok with his old stuff when he was having a laugh y'know? now his most recent stuff is trying to be all serious and it don't work at all.

Want some bands? I could scan a list i've got... 3 pages worth :P i've give ya a small few of my favourites instead.

System Of A Down
Cradle Of Filth
Poets Of The Fall
Combichrist
Soil

etc.

Metal, Techno, Nu Metal, Techmetal, you get the idea.
Last listened to Lamb of God - Ruin ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYlZAI2K0eU
I don't think much of the vid myself.

Cormyr
Korilaz

Post by Korilaz »

Cormyr wrote: Cradle Of Filth

cradle is teh 1337Z tho i still have to say i liek Kalmah better.... but kalmah is not as good as Wintersun.... but wintersun only has one album and theve delayed their new one for like all year now..... its like the episode of metalocalypse where they re record 12 times.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jmj_ochRjk... my most fav song by kalmah.... Hades
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DimI_kPj ... re=related... Kill the Idealist.... also by Kalmah....

and my personal fav
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnhdJVh9iIY... Beyond the Dark Sun.... itz also the first song on thier album... and i highly recommend this album because from here out it only gets better....
Yokel

Post by Yokel »

I like pretty much anything that'll catch my ear, on my ipod you'll find anything from 2D 80's pop to Trivium to U2 and back again in time for SoB an so on.

For the most part though, I have a very dated taste, which probably came about from listening to bean's old record collection as a kid. Lots of Floyd, Dire Straits, Isaac Hayes, Louis Armstrong etc.

Plus I play lots of instruments. I mean lots.
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

One of the best bands in the history of the world was Pink Floyd.
Love them.
Love them forever.

I was half-expecting bush music. >3
Hurhurhur.
Typo

Post by Typo »

My musical tastes are of the drunken-darts sort; you know, where when I put my library on shuffle I get a Beethoven sonata followed by the Doctor Who theme followed by three Beatles hits followed by a few songs from a Kirby soundtrack followed by some bluegrass followed by some alternative rap followed by some Meat Beat Manifesto and so on and so forth.

I also make music, though I'm usually just making my own version of some song from a video game.
I make music, if you're interested.

If you want, I'm always game for a chat.
Yokel

Post by Yokel »

Ebly wrote:I was half-expecting bush music. >3
Hurhurhur.
... You know, there is actually country and bluegrass in there. Australian folk music too. Way to feed my stereotype. *facepalm*
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

It's okay.
At least you're not a bogan. c:
I've met more on the internet than you'd ever expect to find, and it just doesn't make any sense but it still happens anyway.

not that that has any relevance but whatever.

I'm not actually entirely against country. I don't like it overall, but they generally have good singing voices. Generally. I don't want to be proved wrong, please. I like having ears that aren't bleeding.
Korilaz

Post by Korilaz »

nuuuuu county is horrible.... 90% of it is complaining..... and the other 10 is just fricken annoying.... speaking of which.... its why i really dont care for Dear God from A7X... its like borderline country
Nothing

Post by Nothing »

I listen to:

Aphex Twin
AFX
Biosphere
Autechre
Arvo Pärt
Boards of Canada
Greg Williams
Chris Harvey
Loscil
Philip Glass
Steve Reich

The genres are Ambient, Dark Ambient, Intelligent Dance Music, Electronic, Chillout, Drone, Contemporary Classical, and Minimalism.
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Nothing wrote:I listen to:

Aphex Twin
AFX
Biosphere
Autechre
Arvo Pärt
Boards of Canada
Greg Williams
Chris Harvey
Loscil
Philip Glass
Steve Reich

The genres are Ambient, Dark Ambient, Intelligent Dance Music, Electronic, Chillout, Drone, Contemporary Classical, and Minimalism.
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

I love you.

Though, Electronic is a really blanket genre there. Urhurhur.
Got any psybient?
That genre is love incarnate, I swear.
Nothing

Post by Nothing »

I don't have any psybient. I'll have to look into that.
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Nothing wrote:I don't have any psybient. I'll have to look into that.
Definitely. It's worth it.
Yokel

Post by Yokel »

Yeah "dear God" did seem a tad unecessary on the end of the album, but the rest of it was a good effort.
Korilaz

Post by Korilaz »

.... thats why its not syncd to ma zune.... it got a bad rating from me... yes korilaz 1 ..... country 0
daemonxblaze

Post by daemonxblaze »

Mogwai
Aphex Twin
Anamanaguchi
Paza
Trash80
The Yeah Yeah Yeah's
Cascada
Queen (of course)
Candycane Killers (local band)
Tommy James and the Shondells
And countless others...

oh yeah.. The Goo Goo Dolls.... Better Days... Hell yeah!
Is Night So Different From Day?
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

I have my new computer, meaning that all of my music is back.
Oh lord~

I'll create a list of artists later.
Some of the stuff I haven't listened to in years even. |B
Lord, I never get rid of anything.
Nothing

Post by Nothing »

Oh lord
Raikoo

Post by Raikoo »

Ebly wrote:I have my new computer, meaning that all of my music is back.
Oh lord~

I'll create a list of artists later.
Some of the stuff I haven't listened to in years even. |B
Lord, I never get rid of anything.

Sounds like a good time to me. Good luck with that, heh.

Image Image Image
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

I do not know the artist for about 50 to 60 songs (probably something like ten of them I could find with a quick google but I can't be bothered).
The list does not count features or the stupid 'vs' thing as separate artists and the first name listed is the only name I'll list. So for example, I have the song Dance Wiv Me which is Dizzee Rascal and features Calvin Harris during the chorus. Dizzee Rascal would be mentioned, Calvin Harris would not be mentioned once on the whole list (except for the fact I have some songs by him as well so he's getting listed. It's just an example). Blah & blah is considered one artist. 'The' is not counted as far as ordering it by alphabet goes, but 'DJ' is. Expect many a D.
If there's a comma in the actual name of the band I'll put singe quotes around the band name.

I actually lost a bunch of songs from my loan laptop, and I haven't gotten around to getting them back yet.

And note that a space comes before anything in the alphabet. In other words 'Jam Z' would come BEFORE 'Jamiroquai'. Deal with it. o:

I got up to K and fell asleep.
Go figure.
I'll do more later, this is a so-far list, I guess.

A - 36 artists
AFI, ABBA, Adele, The A.M.D.A., Angelli & Nelson, Akon, Alan Brauxe & Kris Menace, The Alan Parsons Project, Alex Gaudino, Alice Deejay, Alicia Keys, All Time Low, All-4-One, Alphaville, Alter Ego, Amy Winehouse, Andrew Gold, Aneka, The Animals, Aphex Twin, Apocalyptica, Aqua, Aquapura, Arctic Monkeys, Armand Van Helden, Armin Van Buuren, Asaki, Ashlee Simpson, The Aston Shuffle, ATM, Atreyu, Attack Attack, The Automatic, Avril Lavigne, Axwell, Ayumi Hamasaki.

B - another 35
The B-52's, Baby D, Bag Raiders, Banya, Basement Jaxx, Bass Kleph, The Beach Boys, The Beatles, Bee Gees, BeForU, Benassi Brothers, Benny Benassi, Bill Withers, Billy Joel, Björk, Black Box, Black Eyed Peas, Black Light Burns, The Bloodhound Gang, Bluejuice, Bob Change, Bob Marley, Bob Sinclar, Bodyrox, Bomfunk MC's, Boney M, The Boogie Pimps, Bow Wow Wow, Boys II Men, Brian McFadden, British India, Brooklyn Bounce, Bryan Adams, Buddha Bar, Buggles.

C - +26
Calvin Harris, Captain Jack, Caramell, Carinho, Carlos Santana, The Carpenters, The Cartoons, Cascada, Cassette Kids, The Cat Empire, Cat Power, Catatonia, Chairlift, Chata, The Chemical Brothers, CHICAGO¤Lollie, Chicken Lips, Chris Lake, Christina Aguilera, The Clash, Colbie Caillat, Cream, The Cruel Sea, Cuban Cigar Crisis, The Cut.

D - 45 more
Dada, Dada Life, Daft Punk, Daniel Bedingfield, Danzel, Daphne Loves Derby, Darude, Datarock, David Bowie, David Guetta, David Schooley, Dream Theatre, Debby Boone, Deevoh, Delta Goodrem, Depeche Mode, Destiny's Child, Devo, Dexy's Midnight Runners, DHT, Dido, Digitalism, Dire Straits, Dirty South, Disco Inferno, Disturbed, DJ Breeza, DJ Double D, DJ Jeroenski, DJ Kosmonova, DJ Liquid, DJ Miles, DJ Mystic, DJ qq3000, DJ Rankin, DJ Sammy, DJ SIMON, DJ Sweegy, DJ TAKA, DJ Tempo, DJ Tiësto, Donna Summer, Dr Reanimator, Dr Demento, Duffy.

E - and 15
Echo & The Bunnymen, Eiffel 65, Electric Light Orchestra, Electrocute, Elton John, End Of Fashion, E.N.F., Enter Shikari, Eric Clapton, Eric Prydz, The Escape Club, Estelle, Europe, Everybody Else, Eyerer & Chopstick.

F - then, 29
Faber Drive, Faker, Fall Out Boy, Familjen, Fatman Scoop, Fedde Le Grand, Federico Franchi, Feist, Felix Da Housecat, Ferry Corsten, Fiction Company, Figurine, A Fine Frenzy, Fine Young Cannibals, Fireflies, FireStorm, The Fixx, Flamingo Crash, Flash Brothers, Fountains Of Wayne, Frank Zappa, Franz Ferdinand, The Fray, The Freaks, Freakx Brothers, Freeform Five, French Affair, Friendly, Frou Frou.

G - SUDDENLY, 25
Gabriella Climi, The Galvatrons, Garbage, GARNET CROW, Gerling, GHDA, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Glasvegas, Global Deejays, Gloria Gaynor, Go West, Go:Audio, Goldie, Goodwill, Gorillaz, Grafton Primary, The Grates, Green Velvet, 'Greg, Jeroenski & Roog', Gregor Threshor, Groove Coverage, GusGus, Gwen Stefani, Gyroscope.

H & I - only 14 (I combined H with I because I only had 4.)
Hampton & The Hampsters, Hard-Fi, Hardrox, The Hellacopters, Hello Goodbye, Hirokazu Ando, Holly Valence, Hot Chip, The Hot Lies, Hoxton clydesdale, Ida Corr, Infected Mushrooms, Ingrid Michaelson, Ito & Star.

J - 28 this time
J. Geils Band, Ja Rule, Jackson Five, Jamelia, James Blunt, James Taylor, Jamiroquai, Jason Michael Carroll, Jason Mraz, Jebediah, Jenny Rom, Jeremy Brown, Jet, Jimmy Eat World, Joan Jett, Jock Jams, Joe Jackson, Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros, John Butler Trio, John Dahlbäck, Jonathan Coulton, Judy Collins, Juelz Santana, jun, Jun Ishikawa, Justice, Justin Timberlake, JX.
Negative Zero

Post by Negative Zero »

I listen to ANYTHING. No real standards, but I usually don't like country songs or classical music; I respect most classical music, it's just some pieces. I usually just don't like the music in country songs and the words almost never interest me so I stay away from that. I like gospel. I pretty much live in church, my dad's a pastor.

I try to stay away from music too ... occult I guess....

Busta Rhymes scares me.... *shivers*

My favorite is probably R&B, but I don't have a favorite singer and nor do I plan to.

I love guitar, drums, and the piano.

If I could I'd like to learn to play the piano, trumpet, guitar, and/or drums.

I love 80s music. Sometimes I wish I was alive back then. But then I might not've seen this comic :/

And not to toot my own horn, but I think I'm awesome at singing.
sal·va·tion (sal-ˈvā-shən) n

1 a: deliverance from the power and effects of sin b: the agent or means that effects salvation

2. Comic set in a city with said name somewhere in the southeastern United States

Wanna see my art? Click Me :D
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Negative Zero wrote:And not to toot my own horn, but I think I'm awesome at singing.
<3
Hooray for another singer. x'3
Besides playing the keyboard, I love singing. I think I'm bad at it to be honest, but I can't honestly say I -am- bad at it because everyone seems to love my voice. |B
Not my fault people have no taste.

So yeah, yay for another singer. o3o