Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ctcmjh

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by ctcmjh »

And thus, all of the pets went their separate ways to their respective homes to rest for the night.

The very next morning...
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke awoke cuddled next to Aethon "You got a good one there Ekez" he smiled and carefully got up "Hm he must still be asleep, I usually get a snippy remark in the mornings" he stretched and went to the bathroom to groom himself
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

"I'm heading for park now, okay?" Shiro called as he sprinted right past his parents and toward the front door, stopping only when his collar pulled tight against his neck and forced him to do so. "Gahk!" Was about all the poor husky could get out in his surprise as his feet shot out in front of him. "Otetsudai shimashouka, 'tou-san?(Can I help you, dad?)" He questioned from his new position being hung upside down by his right foot, staring his dad in the eyes...exactly how the man had flipped and positioned him so quickly the dog wasn't sure, but he'd learned to stop asking questions a while back with his family.

In lieu of an answer Shiro found a steamed bun stuffed into his mouth before being flipped upright again and placed on his feet facing the door, followed by a quick push to get him moving. A call of 'Have fun!' coming from behind him as he reached the door. "You could have just said 'eat something first' or something..." The husky muttered in a slightly dumbfounded tone as he shut the door behind him, having just finished the steamed bun. Shrugging and shaking his head after a moment of just standing on the front porch, Shiro took back off in a jog this time, heading for the park and wondering if he'd be the first there or if Awesome or Conrad would manage to beat him. 'Only one way to find out.' The husky thought to himself, a small grin etching into his muzzle as he pushed himself to go just a little faster.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"aaaaa-Awesome!" Sly yelled, jumping onto Awesome's bed as his wake-up call, once more trying his best to get a laugh from irritating his brother. The morning was the only time he could ever get any frustration out of him, in his experience. "...Awesome?" the cat said, realizing the bed was empty. As he sighed, and walked back into the living room, he said: "I swear, he never sleeps..."

Awesome was in fact already in the park. As with most mornings, he woke up quite very early. He was relaxing in a tree, again the most common thing he did. Even though it was common for him to head to the park so early, he had to admit, he was a little excited to meet up with his new friends again.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Shiro jogged through the park steadily, not completely sure of where he was supposed to look for his new friends but intent giving the area a once over before he chose a place to wait himself. Catching a familiar scent on the wind the husky slid to a stop under a tree with only a slight stumble as he began looking around, sniffing at the air to confirm the scent was there and not his imagination.

"Um...Awesome...you here somewhere?" Shiro questioned aloud, confused by how strong the other dog's scent was in this spot, despite the fact he couldn't see him anywhere.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Zeke awoke cuddled next to Aethon "You got a good one there Ekez" he smiled and carefully got up "Hm he must still be asleep, I usually get a snippy remark in the mornings" he stretched and went to the bathroom to groom himself
(how does he know where the bathroom is? XP)

Zeke heard whistling coming from downstairs, and the TV on as he walked to the bathroom, Aethon still soundly asleep in his bedroom
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome leaned up as he heard Shiro. "Y-yeah, I'm here." He said, before climbing down from the tree quickly, yet still carefully. Standing by the tree, tail swaying behind him very slowly, he continued: "Sorry about that, I didn't hear you coming.."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Conrad strolled towards the park, he saw Awesome and Shiro standing by one of the trees and made his way towards them.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke finished grooming himself and began to head downstairs "Wonder if Ren is awake..." he thought to himself seeing as Ekez was still asleep

(Remember Ren is Zeke's dearest friend so he has probably been there a few times ;P)
Last edited by WolvenPaw15 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet Friendly:
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

44R0NM10 wrote:Awesome leaned up as he heard Shiro. "Y-yeah, I'm here." He said, before climbing down from the tree quickly, yet still carefully. Standing by the tree, tail swaying behind him very slowly, he continued: "Sorry about that, I didn't hear you coming.."
Seth wrote:Conrad strolled towards the park, he saw Awesome and Shiro standing by one of the trees and made his way towards them.
Shiro shook his head quickly before grinning at Awesome, tail wagging lightly. "Nah, it's fine, I uh...I haven't met any other dogs that can climb trees...so I didn't think to look up when I smelled you." He explained with a sheepish chuckle. "So, were you waiting here long...?" The husky questioned, curious just how much he'd been beaten here by. Glancing over after his questioned he spotted Conrad making his way over and grinned, waving to him his tail picking up just a little bit of speed as he did.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"You're not the first person to say that," Awesome began, "But I wasn't really up there long...it's just more peaceful then home." He looked towards Conrad, and waved himself right afterwards, inviting him over. He was hoping today would go even half as well as yesterday.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Conrad picked up his pace a little bit and walked over to the tree
How goes it gents?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Zeke finished grooming himself and began to head downstairs "Wonder if Ren is awake..." he thought to himself seeing as Ekez was still asleep

(Remember Ren is Zeke's dearest friend so he has probably been there a few times ;P)
Rendak is indeed downstairs, looking at the TV while he makes the mixture for French toast, whistling a catchy tune
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke stretched and followed the whistling to the kitchen "Good morning Ren.." he smiled and stood beside Ren "Did you sleep well?" he asked "Haven't seen you in ages..." he said "You are one of my dearest friends..." he blushed slightly
Last edited by WolvenPaw15 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet Friendly:
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

44R0NM10 wrote:"You're not the first person to say that," Awesome began, "But I wasn't really up there long...it's just more peaceful then home." He looked towards Conrad, and waved himself right afterwards, inviting him over. He was hoping today would go even half as well as yesterday.
Seth wrote:Conrad picked up his pace a little bit and walked over to the tree
How goes it gents?
"...pretty good so far." Shiro answered Conrad's question after a moment of thought. "What about for you...? Oh...and either have any ideas for what we should do yet?" The husky rattled out with a slightly hyper edge. He always seemed to get this way in the mornings, but he also knew it'd wear off after just a little bit of activity, so here was hoping his slight hyper mood didn't bother his friends for what little time it was around.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"If you don't know where the clubhouse is, I could show you that..." Awesome suggested the idea, unsure of what else they could do. In any case, he knew there was a good chance that other pets would be there. (wink wink, nudge nudge ;) )
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"I'm honestly surprised YOU asked me to take you for a walk," said Honey. "You NEVER ask me for that!"

"I know...." said Vanilla.

"But I'm very happy you did, I've always wanted this, but I learned to live with the fact that you didn't want to. What a surprise late birthday present!" said Honey, wagging her tail.

Vanilla shrugged. Part of her considered pulling her hood down, but she wasn't ready for that yet, especially when she saw other pets nearby.

"Oh, hey, guys, what's up?" said Honey, smiling.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

(sorry, went through the worst case of writers block yesterday)

Awesome turned to see both Honey and Vanilla as Honey talked. Even though he didn't want to be the one who replied, he had a feeling he was the only person to know all the pets around at that moment. "H-hi Honey, Vanilla.." He began, before looking back at the pets behind he. "Do you, erm, know Conrad and Shiro?"
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

44R0NM10 wrote:(sorry, went through the worst case of writers block yesterday)

Awesome turned to see both Honey and Vanilla as Honey talked. Even though he didn't want to be the one who replied, he had a feeling he was the only person to know all the pets around at that moment. "H-hi Honey, Vanilla.." He began, before looking back at the pets behind he. "Do you, erm, know Conrad and Shiro?"
"Hey...everything okay?" said Honey, concerned. She tried to change the subject.

"I don't believe I've had the pleasure. Hello, Conrad, hello, Shiro. I'm Honey Cake and this is my sister Vanilla."

"Hello...." said Vanilla shyly.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Nice to meet the two of you. I take it you're friends of awesome?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Seth wrote:Nice to meet the two of you. I take it you're friends of awesome?
"We have a passing acquaintance," said Vanilla.

"So...what's up?" said Honey, trying to liven things.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Shiro kept quiet for the time being, not really wanting to draw much attention to himself from these two new pets. He was okay with Awesome and Conrad but the addition of these two was beginning to make things feel crowded to him, and the husky wasn't a very big fan of crowds, not even small ones.

He took in a calming breath while waiting to see what would happen next, trying his best to keep his ever present concerns over his 'gift' from flooding his mind, focusing instead on the fact that he was in the presence of friends, friends he'd made on his own with out messing it up, something he might be able to do again, so long as he didn't let his fears get the better of him.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"No."

"Yes."

"NO."

"Yeeesss."

"GRETTLE, NO!" Surge finally yelled, irritated to the point his face was contorted in rage. "You've been pestering me all morning about you and I, going out and pulling pranks on everyone, and I'm sick of hearing this stupid idea, because, frankly, pulling pranks on people does NOT earn one friends, and I feel bad enough, having gone over to a BIRTHDAY PARTY, uninvited! You can go offend half the town, I am going to go for a walk, and I don't want you following me!" He said, slamming the front door before Grettle could say anything back.

"What's his problem?" Grettle asked, staring at the doorway, actually shaking a little. "OH, right, I need to go mark another day... I think grey works for today." She said thoughtfully, completely forgetting Surge's outburst as she went to her room to put another streak in her headfur.

((OOC: Tell me if Grettle's end doesn't have enough to it.))
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Zeke stretched and followed the whistling to the kitchen "Good morning Ren.." he smiled and stood beside Ren "Did you sleep well?" he asked "Haven't seen you in ages..." he said "You are one of my dearest friends..." he blushed slightly
Rendak jumped slightly as Zeke suddenly appeared, as he had been paying attention to nothing but the TV and the cooking channel "AH! Zeke you scared me! I almost dropped bowl...how did you get in here?"

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke smiled "Sorry didn't mean to scare you." he giggled "As to how I got here, I came by last night to see you, I ran into Aethon and he invited me to stay..." he blushed and then a glum look crossed his face "Ermm... Me and Aethon need to talk to you about something... but I'd rather wait until Aethon is awake and we've all ate... " he sighed I'll go wake Aethon up and tell him its almost time for breakfast... If you don't mind cooking extra..."
Pet Friendly:
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak put down his bowl on the counter and paused the TV, turning to Zeke and crossing his arms "And -I- would prefer if you told me what was going on...since you bothered to tell me right now..."

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke turned and faced Rendak "At least sit down..." he sighed and pulled out a chair "You know I care about you more than anything in the world..." he said and placed a paw on Rendak's shoulder "And I don't want you hurt but this has to be said..." he paused, waiting on Rendak to sit.
Pet Friendly:
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome was never the best in these circumstances, even when he knew all the pets. Realizing he was the pet who knew both, he knew he had to be the one who made the conversation - something he really, really didn't want to do. "We were, erm, deciding what to do with the day, I think." Awesome said finally.

-------------

Sly on the other hand finally left the house, and simply looked around for something to do. He was bored, and definitely looked it. He was drifting towards Liz's house though, although wasn't entirely sure what to do about the situation. he knew he was cheating, though it hadn't hit him as to what the consequences were yet.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Well, whatever it is I hope it lightens the mood," said Honey. "I mean, you all don't seem very happy. Anything we can do to help?"

Vanilla cringed, but shook it off. She was surprised she was able to shake it off so quickly.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Zeke turned and faced Rendak "At least sit down..." he sighed and pulled out a chair "You know I care about you more than anything in the world..." he said and placed a paw on Rendak's shoulder "And I don't want you hurt but this has to be said..." he paused, waiting on Rendak to sit.
Rendak sat down, leaning forward and Looking at Zeke "now tell me, what's happened"

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke placed a paw on Rendak's shoulder and sighed " Ren... Sly is cheating on you... With Liz..." he stared into Rendak's eyes "I don't know if you will choose to believe it from me thats why I wanted to wait 'till Aethon was awake..." he said "I didn't want to tel you alone..."
Pet Friendly:
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendaks curious and slightly worried look, went from that to an angry glare in no time flat. He couldn't believe he was hearing Zeke saying this and offended that Zeke would think that he could lie to him and expect him to believe such a lie. So calming himself down, he stood up and stared at Zeke, saying "You know, if what you are saying had any possibility of being the truth, you shouldn't have mentioned it if you were waiting for Aethon. Technicalities aside now...I want you out! How dare you come into my house and try to tell me such a vicious lie! I understand you like me but trying to break up a happy relationship is just...wrong! Especially if it's to further your own wants!"

Aethon heard yelling as he sat up in his bed, then face pawing as he realized Zeke had gotten up already, getting out of bed and going to wash his face in his bathroom "Aww crap, that stupid kid is going to make this a hell of a lot more difficult...I told him to let me do it? But nooooo! I bet he was all like 'I loooove Rendak, I need to tell him the truth as soon as I can! I cannot let him be deceived!' or some jazz to that effect.....I have GOT to stop talking to myself....hmm, maybe I can keep sly in my old prison so I have someone to talk to all the time..."

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Rendak! You...YOU think I would LIE to you about something like that! You of all people should know I don't lie and ESPECIALLY not to you! I am not that selfish! I only TOLD you because, while yes I DO love you, but at the moment you are my FRIEND..." Zeke finished yelling then started crying "So if you think that I am lying FINE I'll leave!" and with that he ran out leaving his violin behind.
Last edited by WolvenPaw15 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Pet Friendly:
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

ChewyChewy wrote:"Well, whatever it is I hope it lightens the mood," said Honey. "I mean, you all don't seem very happy. Anything we can do to help?"

Vanilla cringed, but shook it off. She was surprised she was able to shake it off so quickly.
Shiro took a calming breath and did his best to push his fears aside before responding to the collie who had spoken. "Er...w-well I know a few games w-we could maybe play...a-and Awesome mentioned s-something about a...a clubhouse...earlier?" The husky started in, doing his best to ignore his worries as he did, though the last part had ended up coming out as more of a question as he began to falter. "I...I'm pretty much new here...s-so I don't really know what else th-there is to do." He added after taking a moment to collect himself again, keeping his eyes focused anywhere but toward the two new dogs the whole time.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Shirosune wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:"Well, whatever it is I hope it lightens the mood," said Honey. "I mean, you all don't seem very happy. Anything we can do to help?"

Shiro took a calming breath and did his best to push his fears aside before responding to the collie who had spoken. "Er...w-well I know a few games w-we could maybe play...a-and Awesome mentioned s-something about a...a clubhouse...earlier?" The husky started in, doing his best to ignore his worries as he did, though the last part had ended up coming out as more of a question as he began to falter. "I...I'm pretty much new here...s-so I don't really know what else th-there is to do." He added after taking a moment to collect himself again, keeping his eyes focused anywhere but toward the two new dogs the whole time.

We don't really have anything set in stone though. So if you guys have any ideas...
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

As he was walking along in an attempt to calm down and get out of the house, Surge walked up to a somewhat large group of pets at what seemed to be a park. "Sorry, I don't mean to cut in on anything, but I need to figure out a place where my sister won't find me." He said without even taking a moment to see if he recognized any of the pets. "Any of you know of a place like that, and are willing to tell me of it?" The dog asked, keeping his usual flat look and tone as he spoke.
(Mask: Calm. Mood: Aggravated/Worried)

((OOC: Since my character has an astounding poker-face, When around Shiro, I will mark his "Mask and Mood". "Mask" is what he's showing, or trying to show. "Mood" is how he actually feels. The fist emotion listed in "Mood" is always the strongest, and the further back an emotion is, the weaker.
Also, sorry, but I've had a hard time writing and getting to the computer lately.))
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke ran into his home, not even bothering to close the door behind him, his dad wasn't home to hear him crying "I'm so STUPID! Why did I even say anything! I should have listened to Aethon... he sobbed, making his way to the attic/his room, sitting in the bay window "But I just couldn't stand the thought of him not knowing while Sly... I just... Ren probably HATES me! " he shook his head and put his face into his paws

Ekez was now QUITE awake, a projection of magic formed across from Zeke taking the form of Ekez, it could only be seen, heard, and felt by Zeke, used by the two when they were alone and needed to talk "Zeke, its gonna be alright, Shhhh, Rendak wouldn't hate you..." he hugged Zeke softly "I'm sure Aethon will say something." he said, trying to comfort Zeke
Pet Friendly:
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

As the sun began its decent, slowly, one by one, the pets headed for their homes, telling their parents about their day, and going off to bed...

~~~~~~The Next Morning~~~~~~

Zeke groaned as the sun shone upon his eyes, pulling his blanket over his eyes, he didn't want to wake up today, he wanted to stay asleep, but however Ekez thought otherwise "Alright wake up, or give me control, I am not going to sit here all day because you are upset" he huffed, to which Zeke choose the latter

(Again, sorry for double post, anyways.)

The Weather Man!
Today is a nice warm 85 degrees. Nice and sunny, with rain headed our way later on this evening,
Pet Friendly:
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

(gasp! A reply!)

It was at about this time that Rendak finally woke up, tiredly opening one eye to see the sunshine flooding in from the window, his curtains open. He also felt like just staying in bed and being all sad and such, but knew that certain things had to be done today. Rendak sighed as he sat up, remembering late last night when Aethon had finally come home, a troubled look in the usually smiling fox's face, which had already made Rendak worry as soon as he saw Aethon like that. Rendak had of course been heartbroken at the news, and there had been some heavy sobbing on the husky's part, but he had finally stopped around midnight, at that point Aethon had cast a sleep spell on him and carried him to bed, knowing he needed his rest.

The husky yawned as he slowly got out of his bed, reaching for his glasses case, quickly opening it and donning his spectacles, setting the case back where it was. He heard sounds coming from the kitchen downstairs and hoped Aethon was cooking something good as he went to groom

QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Mark dreamed of his own paradise, bacon raining everyone, steak being hail, everything was a dog's dream, until disrupted by Cameron, Mark's jerky jerk brother.

“MARK, FOR THE 3rd TIME, WAKE UP!!!!!!!!” Cameron yelled, shaking him.

Mark yawned calmly, pushing Cameron away. He looked around, trying to find his bag.

Paul, I'm going outside, okay? thanks.

{can I use this color?}
He went downstairs, to eat something.
RAINBOW YEAAH!