HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ctcmjh

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by ctcmjh »

( I think Locke and Winch are still outside, also: Ich bin der Seite König)
Winch noticed Hazel waving at them. He waved back with both arms, "Hey!" He called in a friendly tone.
----------
"Calm down Lyd. Would you rather we have left in the street?" He asked, rhetorically.
Last edited by ctcmjh on Thu May 27, 2010 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

"Oh, yeah, it just... Yes, it's very important to me," he says while replacing it on his neck. "I'm sorry I burst out like that. And for causing everyone to worry about me."
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
The Game

Post by The Game »

T.J wasn't offended by Lyd at all. "It's okay. WHy is it so important to you?" he asked.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:( I think Locke and Winch are still outside, also: Ich bin der Seite König)
Winch noticed Hazel waving at them. He waved back with both arms, "Hey!" He called in a friendly tone.
----------
"Calm down Lyd. Would you rather we have left in the street?" He asked, rhetorically.
"Hey, ferret!" said Hazel amiably. She knew that sometimes animals took offense to being called by their species name but she said it in a disarming tone in order to avoid offending the ferret.

She began to jog in place as she paused near the ferret and his friend.

"Sorry--new in the neighborhood, don't know anyone here yet. The name's Hazel. Hazel Nut. And you fellas are?"
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Clockwork Hero

Post by Clockwork Hero »

Locke had just been watching the scene unfold, he wasn't about to make guesses that could get someone hurt, but it was interesting enough to snoop about. At least it was until the little ferret popped up again.

"This?" he asked, showing the box. "I just have to figure out which little bits I have to move on this box to get it to open. Like if I move this piece, and this panel, and squeeze here." He tapped, poked, prodded, slid, and adjusted the box until it looked ready to fall apart, pieces sticking out, panels slid here and there, one was even popped out a little bit. In the end, he did manage to get it open for Winch, to show the little squeak toy mailman kept inside. "My dad gives them to me, he puts a little prize inside some of them. So it's like two toys in one." he explained with a pleased look about him. Only to have the look wiped away by the suddenly approaching feline.

"You and the gross majority," he points out the rather 'new' nature of the neighborhood. "I'm Locke. This is. . .Ferret."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Clockwork Hero wrote:Locke had just been watching the scene unfold, he wasn't about to make guesses that could get someone hurt, but it was interesting enough to snoop about. At least it was until the little ferret popped up again.

"This?" he asked, showing the box. "I just have to figure out which little bits I have to move on this box to get it to open. Like if I move this piece, and this panel, and squeeze here." He tapped, poked, prodded, slid, and adjusted the box until it looked ready to fall apart, pieces sticking out, panels slid here and there, one was even popped out a little bit. In the end, he did manage to get it open for Winch, to show the little squeak toy mailman kept inside. "My dad gives them to me, he puts a little prize inside some of them. So it's like two toys in one." he explained with a pleased look about him. Only to have the look wiped away by the suddenly approaching feline.

"You and the gross majority," he points out the rather 'new' nature of the neighborhood. "I'm Locke. This is. . .Ferret."
Hazel laughed. "You're funny," she said.

She turned to the ferret. "Is he right? Is that really your name, or is he putting me on?"

She'd already learned something about the dog that was good to know. She would file it away for later.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Katy and Brad were currently still with the others. When they saw Hazel, Katy smiled and said, "Hey! I'm Katy, and, the Rottweiler is the Brad."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Zack_the_husky wrote:Katy and Brad were currently still with the others. When they saw Hazel, Katy smiled and said, "Hey! I'm Katy, and, the Rottweiler is the Brad."
"Charmed I'm sure," said Hazel pleasantly. "I'm still Hazel Nut, in case these guys think my name's changed since I introduced myself to them."

She looked around. "Lotta dogs in this neighborhood, huh? There weren't many in the last place I lived--this ought to be fun."

She said it in a nonthreatening voice so that it would neither sound sarcastic nor crafty, but rather (she hoped) flattering to the dogs, as well as demonstrating that she had no fear or contempt for their species like some cats did.
PF chars

--Phoenix

DarkHeartsAndSuch

[I can't belive I forgot about your guys Zack]
*********~~~~~~~~~*******
"Both of these necklaces," Lyd held them up for all to see, " Were given to me by my sister, who dissappeared before we moved here. And I thought I saw her in that car."
**********~~~~~~~~~**********
[Everyone else is inside, Chewy]
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

[Don't worry about it.]

When Katy heard when he was saying about his sister and the neckalces, Katy said, "Huh...Sounds like something mysterious and mystical. Like what would happen in my Cousin's neighborhood, but, not so simple to figure out."
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Hmm, maybe you did see your sister in that car," Aaron commented, "That would be cool, right?"
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"What's up?" said Hazel, trying to sound chatty but honestly interested in whatever information she could glean.

She started doing jumping jacks since she wasn't moving from the spot where she was anymore.

"What are y'all talking about?"
PF chars

--Phoenix

The Game

Post by The Game »

T.J shivered with delight. "That would be creepy and epic. More creepy though...But I don't think it's mythical. That's just fantasy; like a fairytale only more myth-ish." He hadn't noticed Hazel, and started when he heard her. "Oh, we're talking about a phenomenon, but for more info you'll have to introduce yourself." He grinned. "I'm T.J Jakes."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

The Game wrote:T.J shivered with delight. "That would be creepy and epic. More creepy though...But I don't think it's mythical. That's just fantasy; like a fairytale only more myth-ish." He hadn't noticed Hazel, and started when he heard her. "Oh, we're talking about a phenomenon, but for more info you'll have to introduce yourself." He grinned. "I'm T.J Jakes."
"Haha, okay, fair's fair," said Hazel. "My name is still Hazel Nut, it hasn't changed since I introduced myself to the others. Just moved into the neighborhood, though apparently I'm not the only one. That makes me feel at ease, kind of at home, even though I haven't met any other cats here yet. Are there any cats here besides yours truly?"

For once she was completely sincere and honest. She kind of hoped there would be, although it was just fine with her if they weren't like the cats in her old neighborhood had been.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

"Well, there's this one cat who I think is from Africa, Ruby...Oh, and, someother cat."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Dr. Prower wrote:"Hmm, maybe you did see your sister in that car," Aaron commented, "That would be cool, right?"
"That would be awsome, but," he looked down. "But I'm scared, if it is her, I'm worried that she's changed. She's been living on the streets for over a month, that can really change someone... Trust me."

RP Characters
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Zack_the_husky wrote:"Well, there's this one cat who I think is from Africa, Ruby...Oh, and, someother cat."
"Africa? Cool!" Hazel chuckled good-naturedly.

"Male or female?" she inquired about the other cat. That was the important question, after all.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"What do you mean by change?" Aaron asked curiously.
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

"You're exaggerating, it can't change someone THAT much...Then again, we pets do have shorter lives than humans..." Katy then turned back to Hazel. "Oh, um....Oh, wait, then again, I think Ruby's the only cat I actually ever met here. My bad." "Are you sure, Si-?" "SHUT UP, BRAD."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Zack_the_husky wrote:"You're exaggerating, it can't change someone THAT much...Then again, we pets do have shorter lives than humans..." Katy then turned back to Hazel. "Oh, um....Oh, wait, then again, I think Ruby's the only cat I actually ever met here. My bad." "Are you sure, Si-?" "SHUT UP, BRAD."
Hazel didn't press the question, but she filed this little tidbit away for later.

She knew from experience that living on the streets could change someone, but she didn't bring that up either.
PF chars

--Phoenix

The Game

Post by The Game »

"In my old neighborhood the cats and dogs were in a crazy prank war. It was so fun! ...I don't think something like that would happen here though..>"T.J said to Hazel.
T.J tilted his head at Lyd. "Lyd, man, you sound like you've lived on the streets yourself.....?"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"Me and her were both born on the streets. We were in a gang, so we were always cared for in one way or another. But, we saw many others go feral just trying to survive. I doubt our old gang is still together, and if it is that she would even be able to find them." Lyd collapsed on the couch, tearing up a little.

RP Characters
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Aaron sat down next to Lyd. "You okay? Is there anything we can do to help?"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Dr. Prower wrote:Aaron sat down next to Lyd. "You okay? Is there anything we can do to help?"
"Yeah, can someone go see if that corvette is parked at my house... It's three downfrom here."
**********~~~~~~~~~**********
[It is]

RP Characters
The Game

Post by The Game »

T.J raised a paw. "I'll go. What do I do if I see the corvette?"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"Can you tell my parents i'm over here, I don't think I'd be able to face Robin yet."

RP Characters
The Game

Post by The Game »

T.J nodded. "Sure man." He walked out of the house and pretended to be a spy, and hummed the Mission Impossible theme song.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Lyd, now oblivious to everyone around him, slowly fell asleep.

RP Characters
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

noticing that the group of animals has somewhat dispersed Crimson finally manages to muster up the strength and decides to come out of hiding
h crawls out from the cage that he was hiding in and stands up, he sniffs the air and looks around warily.

"huh? man, that was a long trip!" he stretches out and lets out a wide yawn then looks around for a nice quiet place where he won't be bothered
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

happy that he is all alone he collects some pebbles and begins to throw them at the big hardwood tree that is in his yard the pebbles make a loud THUNK noise that reverberates throughout the the tree.

talking to himself he says "man, i think i'll like this place.. nice and quiet.."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:

She turned to the ferret. "Is he right? Is that really your name, or is he putting me on?"

She'd already learned something about the dog that was good to know. She would file it away for later.
"Nah, I'm Winch!" He said as he followed them. As they went into Ozzy's house, Winch ran around like a madman, looking at everything, "Ooh, what's this?" He said at least twenty times. He saw a lone sock laying somewhere and crawled inside. He stood up and attempted to run back to the group, only succeeding in knocking into the wall multiple times, "There's no way out! There's no way out!" He yelled as he kept smacking into the wall.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:

"Nah, I'm Winch!" He said as he followed them. As they went into Ozzy's house, Winch ran around like a madman, looking at everything, "Ooh, what's this?" He said at least twenty times. He saw a lone sock laying somewhere and crawled inside. He stood up and attempted to run back to the group, only succeeding in knocking into the wall multiple times, "There's no way out! There's no way out!" He yelled as he kept smacking into the wall.
Hazel laughed. This ferret was funny--worth a bundle of laughs, at least.

"Here, allow me," she said, taking the sock off him and rolling it up, tossing it up and down in her paw.

"Better?"
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"Yay! You saved me!" He yelled as he threw his hands in the air, "Let's play catch now!" He said as he saw her toss the sock up and down in the air.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:"Yay! You saved me!" He yelled as he threw his hands in the air, "Let's play catch now!" He said as he saw her toss the sock up and down in the air.
Hazel chuckled. "Sounds like a lark."

She moved her paw behind her back and tossed it to the ferret.

The whole time she kept her ears open for what was going on with the others.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch dashed towards it and caught it, "Awesome!" He said as he threw it back to her. Their game of catch kept going on, and Winch was paying complete attention to the game of catch.
Last edited by ctcmjh on Thu May 27, 2010 11:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

getting bored of throwing rocks he decies to go and investigate the surroundings.
he crosses over the street and looks around on a neighbouring lawn, sniffing at anything that catches his eye
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

furryovrlord wrote:getting bored of throwing rocks he decies to go and investigate the surroundings.
he crosses over the street and looks around on a neighbouring lawn, sniffing at anything that catches his eye
Hazel caught the sock and looked out the window.

"Hey! Did you want something?" she said in an amiable tone.

She tossed the sock back to Winch without looking.
PF chars

--Phoenix

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

"wh- who me?" he askss, a little frightened
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

furryovrlord wrote:"wh- who me?" he askss, a little frightened
"No, the other dog in the yard," said Hazel.

She smiled. "You don't have to look scared, I'm not your mom. The name's Hazel Nut. And you are?"
PF chars

--Phoenix

The Game

Post by The Game »

"1.....2.....3....! There it is!" T.J gasped as he saw the car. He walked by it to ring the doorbell, expecting Ly'd Sister do jump out at anytime.