Housepets! Clothes Invasion.

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

EveningPen

Housepets! Clothes Invasion.

Post by EveningPen »

Okay, this idea popped into my head recently. I was wondering what would happen if, hypothetically, The Housepets! cast wore clothes? I know I know, its stated in the comc that they don't. But think about it, if they did,
what kinds would they wear? :?:
Which kind match their personalities? :?
What would be their reactions? :shock:
How would their owners respond to it??? :lol:

I wanna know what you guys think about this topic.
Go on, there's no wrong answers here :)
Daemon

Re: Housepets! Clothes Invasion.

Post by Daemon »

EveningPen wrote:Okay, this idea popped into my head recently. I was wondering what would happen if, hypothetically, The Housepets! cast wore clothes? I know I know, its stated in the comc that they don't. But think about it, if they did,

Jackets, Glasses, and all that cool stuff. The Owners would respond to it say Oh.. .that's cute.
Once I was EmoPeanut, now I'm Daemon. I support Sabrina&Max. Got a problem with that?
EveningPen

Post by EveningPen »

Daemon wrote:
EveningPen wrote:Okay, this idea popped into my head recently. I was wondering what would happen if, hypothetically, The Housepets! cast wore clothes? I know I know, its stated in the comc that they don't. But think about it, if they did,

Jackets, Glasses, and all that cool stuff. The Owners would respond to it say Oh.. .that's cute.
I guess it depends on the character really. Like Peanut would wear something the matches his personality. something, outgoing and peppy like.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

There have been strips with King and Miles dressed up in all kinds of clothes already, and many fanfics and pieces of fanart have had clothing in them. Look around and you might find some nice pics of Housepets in clothing. :)
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
EveningPen

Post by EveningPen »

copper wrote:There have been strips with King and Miles dressed up in all kinds of clothes already, and many fanfics and pieces of fanart have had clothing in them. Look around and you might find some nice pics of Housepets in clothing. :)
I plan to. :D
Daemon

Post by Daemon »

(My characters in my story will gain clothes. I like clothes on the Housepets. Why? Because if you think about realistically, you are looking at the Pets nude, and then the cartoon fun of it all collapses around it.)
Once I was EmoPeanut, now I'm Daemon. I support Sabrina&Max. Got a problem with that?

Post by 0404 »

Ack!
Karl

Post by Karl »

That's a very good reason why they walk naked.
I'm a bookworm!
Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

Daemon wrote:(My characters in my story will gain clothes. I like clothes on the Housepets. Why? Because if you think about realistically, you are looking at the Pets nude, and then the cartoon fun of it all collapses around it.)
But pets are naked all the time! You don't necessarily have to give clothes to your dog or your cat. Would you give clothes to a fish?
EveningPen

Post by EveningPen »

Wanderer wrote:
Daemon wrote:(My characters in my story will gain clothes. I like clothes on the Housepets. Why? Because if you think about realistically, you are looking at the Pets nude, and then the cartoon fun of it all collapses around it.)
But pets are naked all the time! You don't necessarily have to give clothes to your dog or your cat. Would you give clothes to a fish?
Touche . 8-)