Ponies V.S. Pets: Information Breach

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Daemon

Ponies V.S. Pets: Information Breach

Post by Daemon »

Ponies V.S. Pets Information Breach
(I'm making this topic in order to not only keep track of the character's in my story Ponies V.S. Pets, but to keep track of which Sponsor helps out which character with gifts at the beginning of each area. Characters will be edited when I add new players and sponsors into the story, or when I reveal a plot twist. Also if you see this near a name: (*) that means that that character will join the story next chapter. This will also contain and explain which area is which, which organizations fighting for control, and of course, a fan art section, if someone actually wants to draw fan art of this.)

{System Hacked. Data Breach}
{Data Retrieved}
{Data Downloaded}
{Booting Program in 3..2....1}
{Data Files unlocked}

{All you need to know about the game, the characters, and it's areas. It is right in this data that I downloaded. You read it. I don't need it.}

Story
Apophis Entertainment group needed a new show that would get the highest ratings than ever before. So they created Ponies V.S. Pets. Cartoon Ponies fighting comic stip Pets, what could go wrong. So they found the fan favorite's of each fanbase and abducted from their universe into their game!

Heroes
Who are the heroes in this story? Who will triumph against all odds and fight the forces of evil? These are our heroes, dragged from different corners of the world. From Gods to Dragons, this is the team up you will have.

C/G (Contestant Good)
C/N (Contestant Neutral)
C/E (Contestant Evil)
------
E/G (Evil God)
N/G (Neutral God)
G/G (Good God)

Peanut/Dog/Gamer : A happy go lucky dog with a remainder of a crush on Grape, he is trying to best to win the game with his naive charm and cuddlyness. It has also been revealed that Peanut is a fan of the Slenderman Mythos, which ironically has now forced him to run from his life from said Slenderman. He's is also one of the few people Pete doesn't want winning the prize specifically. I wonder why? Sponsor: Valerio (C/G)

Fox/Dog/Loyal Friend: King's best friend, and once friend to Bino, Fox has changed from the same dog who would mock Peanut in the beginning of the comic. Now Fox only wishes to help the contestants trapped in the game, and he plans to use his delayed entrance to his advantage. Can he destroy the Game from the inside? He has gained an hatred for the Evil DJ. He is a good friend, and is known to be able to fight pretty well.
C/G Sponsor: (Secret Sponsor)

Spike/Dragon/Slave : Spike once enjoyed working for Twilight Sparkle, but years of continued servitude has left him bitter and jaded. He's is now nearly as tall as Peanut and is quite lazy. He seems to respect King and tolerate Peanut. Anyone else however simply doesn't matter. He won't win. Maybe.
Sponsor: N/A (C/N)

Grape/Cat/Fighter : Grape is known for her abilities to completely stop mice revolutions, attacking crocodiles and of course, slicing Bino on the face as a kitten. She is intelligent and best friends with Peanut. Oddly enough, separation from Max seems to be helpful to Grape, who may or may not be attracted to dogs... yeah the Crowd say's denial though. She has a decent chance of winning due to her intelligence and fighting skill. (C/G)
Sponsor: Valerio

Twilight Sparkle/Pony/Magic User: Sparkle is known for her amazing talent with magic, but what she really is good at is organizing, creating battle plans, and can even abandon morality to complete experiments on anything. She however loves her friends, which could be a weakness. She has a decent chance of winning. (C/G)
Sponsor:RandomGeekNamedBrent

King/Human-Dog/Trope King: King/Joel has had a pretty crazy life, from kidnapping cats to turning into a dog and now aliens have abducted him and place him in a Reality T.V. show with talking, bug eyed ponies. Now any sane person would begin screaming and hitting is head, but instead, King decided he would beat this game to get out of this madness. It turns out that King watched a lot of reality t.v., he now knows most of the tricks most reality t.v. shows use. This may give him a better chance than the others. He is also a pony that Pete can't let win the game. (C/N)

Sponsor: musclecar326

Princess Luna/Alicorn/Troll: Luna in the end, whenever she isn't thinking about her sins or intergalatic aliens, is a troll. She is happy, funny, known to be a devious enemy to fight in chess. She is also good at messing with the moon, but ever since her abduction she has been able to use her magic to move the moon. Now feeling useless, she has begun either talk to Sparkle or King. She is a blue alicorn with a dark blue mane, with a horn and wings. Pete really doesn't want her to win the game. (C/G) (G/G)
Sponsor: (Sponsor has requested to remain anonymous.)

Enemies
Who are the enemies in this tale? Who are the chess masters in this game? And who is truly in control? These are the enemies of our tale.

The Announcer: A devious individual who has abducted the heroes and placed them in a game. We have never seen his face, however he knows of the tropes of our world and is completely and utterly insane. If you see him. Run. Just run. Wears a Matrix like jacket, pants, and shoes. Oh and shirt. He loves {Data Restricted} with {Data Restricted}. Loves grape soda. (Ally: Evil DJ) {Part of Apophis Entertainment} (E/G)

The Evil DJ:(*) An ally to the Announcer, The Evil DJ is Max's brother, Baxter who abandoned Max to go to New York. Why? To become a cat DJ within the Cat Attack, a cat club made in the sewers of New York. But the Announcer had a better offer, and now the Evil DJ was born. He spins music while unleashing animals, kicks puppies, and is going to be causing problems for our heroes. He has the same light green eyes as Max, the same black fur, but has a white stomach and muzzle. He wears a simple black jacket with headphones around his neck. He has red sunglasses, and wears green cargo pants. (Ally: Announcer) {Part of Apophis Entertainment} (E/M){Evil Mortal}

Slenderman: Created through a picture, due to the effort and actually fear of Slenderman in our world, Slenderman gained existence in his own universe, however the Announcer has hired him in not only to be a challenge in his games, but also to keep Celestia and Pete away from the Game. Though it is unknown if one can kill Slenderman, Slenderman has proven hard even to catch, as his teleporting is good while hunting, or in battle. Of course thought, Slenderman actually enjoy's mortal custom's, and actually enjoy's Evil DJ's mixed tracks, and enjoys deejaying in DJ's club, which Announcer owns, or course. When hunting he is cruel, calculative, and creepy, when not doing those things he is quiet, pacifistic, and quite respectful.

Pete: Pete has been freed by Celestia, who gave him a proposition he couldn't refuse. Power, chaos, and of course total domination of all creatures is a good type of deal you only get sometimes, so Pete took the deal. Chaotic, somewhat deceptive god, but he enjoys playing the game, and now he's enjoying his now found ally's help of course. However, it seems that Pete is unable to enter the game that his pawn is playing in due to the mysterious Announcer. (Ally: Celesita) {See Solar Empire} (N/G)

Princess Celestia: Once a loving ruler, Celestia learned of the multiverse, and she then disappeared for three years only to return as a tyrant in the eyes of Griffion's, Diamond Dogs, and Changelings. She became angry and sadistic, and she destroyed any species that stood against her. She has become increasingly paranoid, even spying on her own sister. She is still however a very powerful goddess that rules her empire with grace. (Ally; Pete) {See Solar Empire} (E/G)

Bino/Dog/Fool: Bino has never been the type to lose in a game, and now that he's being paid to win, he will never stop now. He is arrogant, foolish, and disrespectful. The only good quality in him is his intelligence. He always gets what he wants in the end, even at the cost of something important. He also now has a partnership with Rainbow Dash. (E/M)

Sponsor: Otaku-Boy
(Ally: Rainbow Dash)

Rainbow Dash: Just like Bino, Dash is in it to win it, for money, and for everything else. She may be loyal to her friends usually, but in a competition she will fight like there's no tomorrow. Even though she's getting paid, the real reason she's doing this is to prove her loyalty to Celestia. Right now she is partners with Bino, and things might change sooner than she thinks.
Sponsor:RandomGeekNamedBrent
(Ally: Bino.) (C/N)

Unknown Team: The Announcer has revealed that there is a secret team of a pet and a pony character, planning on destroying you and the rest of the contestants all by themselves. They must be unknown and beyond deadly. Who's the pony and who's the pet? Here's a riddle to give you a clue: Both become murderous when the the fools insult them, both seem filled with air. But both them have a sad past to share, the broken hearts flying in the air. (C/E)

Organizations
This game is more important than it seems, as two groups fight over control of the Game, and by extension, the Prize that lies at the end.

Solar Empire
All Hail the Sun! You are created simply to serve our Empress, Celestia herself! Do you serve those fools at the Apophis
Organization? If so you shall be turned to dust. You don't serve Luna, for she has betrayed the sun!

Known Main Supporters
Celestia (Leader)
Pete (Second in Command)
Rainbow Dash
Bino

Solar Empire theme: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avBW5V8GbHo)

Apophis Entertainment
We are a group of individual's who make quality(snicker) shows and (snicker)games. We respect your wishes and you don't have too play- hahahhaahah sorry, we couldn't keep a straight face. Apophis Entertainment's purpose to spread chaos upon the land. Nothing more, nothing less. All Hail Discord!

Known Supporters
The Announcer(Leader)
Evil DJ (In second command)
Unknown Team (Minions)

(Apophis Entertainment Theme :(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPfMb50dsOk)

Ponies V.S. Pets Arena's

The Stadium: The area in which the Announcer begins the show, and where the crowd is watching.

The Jungle of Daring Doo(MLP):The first area in which the game begins, the reference of course is the idol Daring obtains in the book.

Babylon Garden's Ferret Park(HP): Ah this expensive and hardly needed park. There is no reference here sadly. You'll have to figure it out for yourself.

Felt World(MLP): Woah, we are in Pinkie Pie's brain? Tripping. Welcome to Felt World, were everything including you is made of felt.

The Crystal Carvens (MLP): The mysterious caverns that not only trapped Twilight Sparkle once, but even Candenza herself. Winding, confusing, and no sure end, how will our Heroes survive?

{End Of DATA FILE}
------------
{Link to Ponies V.S. Pets :https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... =13&t=2122 }
Last edited by Daemon on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Once I was EmoPeanut, now I'm Daemon. I support Sabrina&Max. Got a problem with that?
musclecar326

Re: Ponies V.S. Pets: Information Breach

Post by musclecar326 »

Can you ask to be a sponsor for one of the pets? If so, I choose King. Since i'm neutral just like him, and i also watch reality tv shows alot.
Yes, I am a furry.
Daemon

Post by Daemon »

musclecar326 wrote:Can you ask to be a sponsor for one of the pets? If so, I choose King. Since i'm neutral just like him, and i also watch reality tv shows alot.
(Yes you can, I'll put you on as a Sponsor.)
Once I was EmoPeanut, now I'm Daemon. I support Sabrina&Max. Got a problem with that?
MapleRatty

Post by MapleRatty »

May I sponser Bino
Daemon

Post by Daemon »

Otaku-Boy wrote:May I sponser Bino
Sure thing.)
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Too bad I had to work this weekend. I'd have loved to sponsor someone special. Ah well, c'est la vie... :roll:

Interesting world you have here.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

ask val to give you one of his two. or can there be multiple sponsors for a player?

also, poor spike. no pony cares about him.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:ask val to give you one of his two. or can there be multiple sponsors for a player?

also, poor spike. no pony cares about him.
Naw, I would only sponsor two pets, and on is not listed. The other I missed, so it is fine.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Daemon

Post by Daemon »

Important thing to note, Sponsors's should give gifts after two challenges for a specific character has occurred.
Example: Peanut survived Slenderman, Peanut surviving Minecraft.