HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Esper »

"That makes sense." The dog said as he slumped back, "What's he like?" he asked genuine interest evident in his voice
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:"That makes sense." The dog said as he slumped back, "What's he like?" he asked genuine interest evident in his voice
Well he's an accountant, so he's kinda boring, but he's pretty laid back I guess.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood didn’t even acknowledge Kyle taking his leave. He didn’t quite hear what Rav mumbled, but found it odd he was questioning his ability to move on all fours. “What are you talking about? I don’t remember jack from today, but I do remember you racing with me...(yesterday?) and not saying a thing. Why would it even be an issue?”

Though it was dark, actually seeing the key-ring might have been possible, as there was a red and black reflector tag attached to it just in the event it was ever dropped. Maybe it’d be better if they went and got a flashlight to help them look.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“What are you talking about? I don’t remember jack from today, but I do remember you racing with me...(yesterday?) and not saying a thing. Why would it even be an issue?”
Though it was dark, actually seeing the key-ring might have been possible, as there was a red and black reflector tag attached to it just in the event it was ever dropped. Maybe it’d be better if they went and got a flashlight to help them look.

Rav was now brushing his hand across the grass, as well as sniffing for the key, as he moved along the ground.
If you were injured in a way that limited your movement or caused you pain. Would you ever say or admit to anything at all about it? Letting anyone know that you had an exploitable weakness??

Seth wrote:
Esper wrote:"That makes sense." The dog said as he slumped back, "What's he like?" he asked genuine interest evident in his voice
Well he's an accountant, so he's kinda boring, but he's pretty laid back I guess.

Rochester starts chanting...
One beanz, two beanz, three beanz.. Yaz iz cans seez hows dat canz beez borrrin's
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky searched out the window keeping a careful eye out, but seeing as how it was getting late and there wasn't any sighn he shook his head

"I don't think so, doesn't look like anymore will be shooting off, we'll just have to wait till the fourth of July."

Hearing Ollies last part Lucky looked down as his father picked himself off the floor, he silently laughed to himself knowing it was a personal issue Ollie would probably see a few times.

"Ahh er well my dad just doesn't react well to explosives....or gunshots, guess its just habit"

His father got up off the floor and started brushing himself off, a little embarrassed about it but trying to act like it never happened
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Sid popped his head out of the bush, looking at Blood, Rav, and the rest. He popped a hand out too and pointed at them, speaking in the odd patter that he did when his mind's gears were turning too fast, "You there, you haven't seen any birds around here lately? I needa check on a alien spaceship. See... I'm pretty sure one of 'em just knocked my rocket off course, so I'ma see if I can figure out its position by throwing a bird at it..." He paused for a second, "This is not a stupid plan." he reassured in deadpan tone.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"I got that." Skates sighed as the credits for the sitcom scrolled down the television screen, "My mom is kind of an excited person, and rather eclectic in her interests. One minute she'll be cooking a gourmet meal, the next she's attatching spidery legs to my laptop..." the dog said
Megawolf

Post by Megawolf »

Keeshah wrote: Rav looks over at Kyle,
Must make sure it is safe, yes! Rav just matter of factually states.
After a quick awkward pause.
I'm sure it was a pleasure for all of us, even if we don't.. really.. remember any of it, I'm sure were all became the best-est of friends. Don't become a stranger, come to see us all again soon.
In a a more common tone and speech pattern for him.
Waving as Kyle walks away.
Kyle turned around upon hearing Rav's voice, a puzzled look on his face at hearing the shepherd echo roughly his own thoughts. Kyle shook his head in disbelief, then grinned and waved before taking off in the direction he was previously headed.

When he was sure that nobody could see him, Kyle changed direction and began looking for landmarks he could use to find his way back to the point where he had entered Richardson Valley.
My RP character:

RV: Kyle - Strength: 7, Perception: 5, Endurance: 7, Charisma: 4, Intelligence: 8, Agility: 5, Luck: 6
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Rav’s point was valid, but Blood was too distracted by Sid’s reappearance to convey the thought to him. He immediately lifted his head up from the ground to acknowledge the crazy sounding cat. “You again? That was your rocket?” Blood’s expression only became more perplexed and disdainful.
RockstarRaccoon wrote: "This is not a stupid plan." he reassured in deadpan tone.
“Yeah, I’m sure. Just what the **** are you going on about?”
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid pointed up with a deadpan expression on his face, "Aliens."
He stepped out of the bushes so that his black-furred body, with a white belly, wearing black leather jacket, and black shades was now visible. "Not the Mexican kind, the kind from outer space, I mean." he held the finger out pointedly. He put his hands behind his back and stood up straight, pacing back and fourth as he began to lecture them on the occult science he'd learned on the streets of Detroit, his normally barbaric and slurred speech taking on a much more clear and intelligent sounding tone. "You see, it's quite simple: flying saucers use a form of anti-gravity field to keep themselves up, and a form of cloaking field to prevent themselves from being noticed. These fields, however, interfere with any small flying object which comes near the ship, causing them to behave erratically. he stopped, holding up a finger again as he stared more fact, "Now, that last rocket should've formed a "K" in the sky. It did not. In fact, it formed something entirely different, indicating the presence of an outside force: an alien Flying Saucer." He continued to pace, "Such spacecrafts will hover above cities, abducting members of the local population for various nefarious purposes, usually returning them after conducting some sort of experiments, usually involving prodding probes and cutty knives..." He looked down, noting to hinmself, "I like cutty knives..." he straightened back up, continuing, "Now, from what I can tell, such a craft is currently hovering above Richardson Valley, but I need a bird to help me determine where..." He stood straight and faced them again, then slumped again, reverting to his normal inner city butchering of the language, "And that's what I'ma do here, dawg. I'ma lookin' fer some flyin' critterz to throw at da spaceship..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:"I got that." Skates sighed as the credits for the sitcom scrolled down the television screen, "My mom is kind of an excited person, and rather eclectic in her interests. One minute she'll be cooking a gourmet meal, the next she's attatching spidery legs to my laptop..." the dog said
Cool, my dad can't cook to save his life.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:"Ahh er well my dad just doesn't react well to explosives....or gunshots, guess its just habit"

His father got up off the floor and started brushing himself off, a little embarrassed about it but trying to act like it never happened

Oh? is that right now? how interesting.
Ollie ponders, settling into a professor's pose.

Esper wrote:"I got that." Skates sighed as the credits for the sitcom scrolled down the television screen, "My mom is kind of an excited person, and rather eclectic in her interests. One minute she'll be cooking a gourmet meal, the next she's attatching spidery legs to my laptop..." the dog said

Ewwww whyz wood she beez going n' attachin' spiderrz tooz yourr lap tops??Rochester chirps.

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid pointed up with a deadpan expression on his face, "Aliens."
": flying saucers. cloaking field
All of this just went swoosh over Rav's head.
There are no such things as Aliens from outer space, popping out of are bellies an all, that's all Hollywood stuff.
RockstarRaccoon wrote:"Now, from what I can tell, such a craft is currently hovering above Richardson Valley, but I need a bird to help me determine where..." He stood straight and faced them again, then slumped again, reverting to his normal inner city butchering of the language, "And that's what I'ma do here, dawg. I'ma lookin' fer some flyin' critterz to throw at da spaceship..."

Rav looks up into the night sky..
I don't see anything up there,, nor do i smell anything coming from up there in the sky.. I think your just a whole lot crazier than a cat usually is..
Rav turns to the other cat in the grouping of pets.
Is'n that right carlito?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

For a split second, Blood wondered “What if?”. What if what Sid was saying had something to do with the sudden memory loss and disorientation of Rav, those other pets, and himself? It’s not like any other explanation was popping up, maybe he was abducted...for real...and by aliens???

Then the more sensible side of his brain took over, and began relentlessly judging the source. This was the same cat who thought his owner was an assassin and carried around not only a bag of catnip the size of his own head, but also a pocket full of anise sprinkled jerky for dogs.

Blood studied Sid real hard for a minute before responding. Yoooou, are out of your catnip-smokin’ mind. Do you realize that?” He emphasized his opinion by pointing at Sid accusingly.

Blood glanced at Rav and then at the sky. Nothin’ up there but stars and a few clouds…
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid crossed his arms, "No I'm not! My mind's just too expanded for you ta handle, and I'm tellin' ya, there's a flyin' saucer up there!" He pointed straight up, "And I'm tellin' ya that it's sittin up there with it's cloaking device on abductin' people, and doin' wacky stuff to them!" He narrowed his eyes at them, "Maybe even you... You don't always remember, ya know, sometimes they wipe yer memory, so you can't remember what they did. Then ya wake up somewhere, like a park, with a bunch of other random abductees, and none of ya remember how ya got there, or anything else you did in the few hours before...." He leaned in to glare at Blood from behind his sunglasses, "I don't suppose that's happened to anyone you know lately, has it?"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Aye, maybe my mom could cook for you guys sometime. I mean when she's back in town and all." Skates said, pulling Rochester from the cushion to hold in his hand, "And I guess she did that so I won't have to carry it around, but I but that you could use it like a carriage."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

RockstarRaccoon wrote: He narrowed his eyes at them, "Maybe even you... You don't always remember, ya know, sometimes they wipe yer memory, so you can't remember what they did. Then ya wake up somewhere, like a park, with a bunch of other random abductees, and none of ya remember how ya got there, or anything else you did in the few hours before...." He leaned in to glare at Blood from behind his sunglasses, "I don't suppose that's happened to anyone you know lately, has it?"

Rav thinks and shakes his head..
It was more likely, Men in black, using stealth helicopters.
Rav starts.. then changes his line of thought too,
If there was anyone who is under alien influence right now, it is you, cat.
What would outer space aliens want with us pets? they always want to be taken to are leaders, which are the humans.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid shook his head at Rav, "Nah!! They take pets too, 'cause domesticated animals are easier to control, so they use 'em for slave labor on other planets... They take pets from Earth to use for new genetics in their Breeding Programs..." he twiddled his thumbs together, muttering to himself, "Actually... Breeding Programs sound kinda hawt..." He shook his head, "But they totally take anyone they feel like taking! I dunno, they're aliens! They do weird alien things!"
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

"Hm? Who's this guy, all of a sudden?" Carlito thought to himself, wryly.

In a brief, but subtle manner, Carlito's penetrating glimpse had rested on Sid's figure for a few seconds, save for a few, intercepting moments when he exchanged quick glances between the others that were conversing, surveying the unfamiliar cat from head-to-toe in an apathetic approach. Unlike the others, Sid was a completely unknown character to him, and couldn't possibly stress more than enough thought as to how he even recognizes the others in the first place. But, for the time being, he really didn't want to dwell any further in this matter for much later.

Though, for the most part, Carlito simply stood there, calm, quiet, but callous in his posture, his crossed arms leaning against his chest, and his shady gaze peering across his side by the corner of his eyes, he appeared to be nothing more than a little bit enthralled into the current conversation at the moment.

"Aliens?" He repeated to himself in his own mind, and, although musing about it, he shook his head, and sighed disapprovingly. However, the mention of birds had only reminded him of only the disaster from the day before, to which he couldn't help but shudder and chuckle faintly, all the while. "Putting a whole new meaning to Angry Birds," he shrugged, masking a glum smile. "What a joke that became."
Keeshah wrote: I don't see anything up there, nor do i smell anything coming from up there in the sky.. I think your just a whole lot crazier than a cat usually is..
Rav turns to the other cat in the grouping of pets.
Isn't that right, Carlito?
He'd glanced over to Rav ludicrously, his smile continuously visible.

"I've seen better days," he remarked indifferently, but had agreed with Rav. "Even if they existed, I doubt you'll be able to find any. Much less with birds," he claimed.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:"Aye, maybe my mom could cook for you guys sometime. I mean when she's back in town and all." Skates said, pulling Rochester from the cushion to hold in his hand, "And I guess she did that so I won't have to carry it around, but I but that you could use it like a carriage."
That'd be great,we haven't had a good meal at home in ages.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rhyzer wrote:He'd glanced over to Rav ludicrously, his smile continuously visible.

"I've seen better days," he remarked indifferently, but had agreed with Rav. "Even if they existed, I doubt you'll be able to find any. Much less with birds," he claimed.

Rav started to get a new idea.
I'm thinking, it's that you slipped us all something. And now are telling us it was aliens to cover your tail.
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid shook his head at Rav, "Nah!! They take pets too, 'cause domesticated animals are easier to control, so they use 'em for slave labor on other planets... They take pets from Earth to use for new genetics in their Breeding Programs..." he twiddled his thumbs together, muttering to himself, "Actually... Breeding Programs sound kinda hawt..." He shook his head, "But they totally take anyone they feel like taking! I dunno, they're aliens! They do weird alien things!"

Rav pondered, trying to remember..
His mind was clear and sharp, it was easy to think for the first time in a long time. But now it was his memory that was so bad! Not only could he not remember what he had done, or what had happened to him during the past day. But older memories he should have seem to be missing. he knew he hated cats, but can't seem to remember why, An it seems he should be close with cat named Carlito, almost as if he was a part of him. Displaying puppy-hood fears, that he was sure he shouldn't have any-longer. He wondered what other memories he could be possibly be missing? How do you know your missing a memory if you don't remember having the memory in the first place..?

Then there is this strange, catnip and trash reeking cat, how does he fit in all this?
Are you like a reporter, or perhaps an FBI special investigator under cover, looking for aliens? After looking Sid over again. most likely not..

Are you working with the aliens? Could you actually be just testing us to see if we can remember anything, before the aliens are going to let us run free. But that would mean that we were taken away, and experimented on. Did you have a paw in us being captured? Gaaaahh why am i even buying into this?
Rav whines, rubbing his temples..

I've got to go with the theory of that you slipped us something, And are now having illusions of aliens from a drug induced hazed mind.

Rav turns his attention to Blood, waiting for the Alpha to tell us how to proceed from here.

Esper wrote:"Aye, maybe my mom could cook for you guys sometime. I mean when she's back in town and all." Skates said, pulling Rochester from the cushion to hold in his hand, "And I guess she did that so I won't have to carry it around, but I but that you could use it like a carriage."

Rochester settles and curl-up in Skates paw, as he is removed from his hiding spot.
A karriage? wif white horrses andz allz?
Seth wrote:That'd be great,we haven't had a good meal at home in ages.

Youz can'ts Kooks tooz?
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Then it's settled then! When my mom comes back, meals all around!"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:"Then it's settled then! When my mom comes back, meals all around!"
Alright, I can dig it.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Seth wrote:
Esper wrote:"Then it's settled then! When my mom comes back, meals all around!"
Alright, I can dig it.

An a festy was hass by allz.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Coincidence.” Blood thought several times over. The idea was just too stupidly sci-fi to be the truth despite the perfect match to the situation Sid described. He pretty much tuned out the rest of the conversation between Rav and this crazy dealer of a cat. Meanwhile, the skeptic in him was being pestered by some burning, irritating sensation that somehow, in the back of his mind, there was more truth coming from Sid than any one of them...

Blood’s expression returned to being annoyed. “......What-the-****-ever, cat. You wanna buy into some crazy interesting banana like that? Feel free. I'd sooner buy that Animal Control got trigger happy again, shot us, realized they tagged a bunch of pets, then thought it be just ******’ adorable to pile us together in the park like nothin' ever happened.”

The skeptic canine, went back to looking around the grass. “By the way, seen a key-ring lying around here?”
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

When his father was up Mr.Henderson looked over trying not to look as embarrassed as he felt
"I wouldn't say habit, more just a precaution or instinct"

Lucky turns to Ollie
"yeah, nothing to really major. Anyway it looks like its getting a little late outside"

Mr.Henderson went and stood by the door, holding it open slightly
"Yeah, I should probably get dinner started. Be down in 15mikes"
Lucky nodded and his father started down the stairs.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Keeshah wrote:Are you working with the aliens? Could you actually be just testing us to see if we can remember anything, before the aliens are going to let us run free. But that would mean that we were taken away, and experimented on. Did you have a paw in us being captured? Gaaaahh why am i even buying into this?
Rav whines, rubbing his temples..

I've got to go with the theory of that you slipped us something, And are now having illusions of aliens from a drug induced hazed mind.

Rav turns his attention to Blood, waiting for the Alpha to tell us how to proceed from here.
"Slipped you something? Uh... In case you haven't noticed, I've been playing with rockets and fire for the past few hours. How could I have possibly have "slipped" you anything? Besides, I'm not a slipper, I'm a pusher! I PUSH drugs, but I ain't never slipped 'em! An' I ain't taken anything either, 'cause I been workin' rocketry, and-" he suddenly noticed Blood.
D-Singer wrote:Blood’s expression returned to being annoyed. “......What-the-****-ever, cat. You wanna buy into some crazy interesting banana like that? Feel free. I'd sooner buy that Animal Control got trigger happy again, shot us, realized they tagged a bunch of pets, then thought it be just ******’ adorable to pile us together in the park like nothin' ever happened.”

The skeptic canine, went back to looking around the grass. “By the way, seen a key-ring lying around here?”
Sid stared for a second, as if blinking from under the dark shades, then reached into his collar for something he'd snagged in there... "You... Don't mean this thing I found near that coffee joint, do ya...? I kicked it when I was gettin' this kid ta gimme some coffee, after the guy inside was like 'no caffiene for pets!' and I was like Wow Sid, you sure can swear up a storm... Where did you acquire this amazing skill?" He glanced over at the other cat, poking at the side if his own head, "Sharpens the mind, a good stimulant does. Great for rocketry 'n stuff." He grinned and wriggled his brow. Then he glanced back at Blood to finish the story, "That's when they kicked me out." he deadpanned.

"Anyway," he tracked about in verbal circles, "So I think the big purebred here's havin' a bit of a brain-lapse." he leaned over to Blood, murmuring, "Really inbred, these showdog types, ya know?" then he leaned back to take a look at Blood, "You might be havin' one too, 'cause I haven't seen A.C. go active at all this afternoon, and I have NO IDEA how I'd be from the aliens or da fedz..." He stopped, then slowly spread a cheshire-grin across his face, "Though I do believe that this implies that you DO know what I'm talking about... Am I riiiiight?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:"You might be havin' one too, 'cause I haven't seen A.C. go active at all this afternoon, and I have NO IDEA how I'd be from the aliens or da fedz..." He stopped, then slowly spread a cheshire-grin across his face, "Though I do believe that this implies that you DO know what I'm talking about... Am I riiiiight?"

Rav put his paws up on his hips in indignation.
I may be many things, and on occasion not all there. but being inbred is not one of my lovable faults. he says in a huff, with his hackles raised.

But getting back to cases. assuming that what your saying is real, how is it that you just happen to know so much about these.. Aliens.
While also just so happening to know what they would be using captured pets for..
So if this is not a delusion that your having, how is it that you all of this about this space beings?

Marine Fox wrote:Mr.Henderson went and stood by the door, holding it open slightly
"Yeah, I should probably get dinner started. Be down in 15mikes"
Lucky nodded and his father started down the stairs.

Ollie flops his ears over, looking puzzled..
15mikes? what the frak is he talking about? is that something like a centon?
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky takes another look out the window then turns back to Ollie

"Oh uh Mikes means minutes. A military thing, he might slip a few of those words every so often. I'm not sure if its just habit or if he is trying to keep me sharp or whatever, either way we have fifteen minutes till dinner"

Lucky started walking around his room, moving items and boxes here and there trying to assort everything and get ready to unpack.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( Surprised Rav can hear people whispering to each other... ))
Keeshah wrote:But getting back to cases. assuming that what your saying is real, how is it that you just happen to know so much about these.. Aliens.
While also just so happening to know what they would be using captured pets for..
So if this is not a delusion that your having, how is it that you all of this about this space beings?
Sid stared at him for a moment, mouth slightly open as he thought: how did he know this?? He turned around and started looking at the sky, pacing a little bit as he wracked his brain. How DID he know about this? Finally he just turned back to Rav and shrugged, "I dunnno... In'ernet?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:(( Surprised Rav can hear people whispering to each other... ))
(( Rav is literally an arms length away from Blood. neither dog has moved since Blood had a hold of Rav's muzzle. easy to overhear a whisper at that close range. :P ))
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid stared at him for a moment, mouth slightly open as he thought: how did he know this?? He turned around and started looking at the sky, pacing a little bit as he wracked his brain. How DID he know about this? Finally he just turned back to Rav and shrugged, "I dunnno... In'ernet?"

in'ernet? what is that, some kind of spy agency?? Sid Katt private eye.
Rav barks in puzzlement..
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood cocked his head towards Rav. “Right...of course he’s that naïve.”

“Rav, the internet is...” He struggled with coming up with the best way to explain exactly what the internet was to someone who was oblivious. “It’s...well...”

“It’s basically a network of information you can view through a computer. It can tell you pretty much anything you want to know...though it also turns up some pretty crazy stuff. I guess aliens are included...”
Last edited by D-Singer on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:"I dunnno... In'ernet?"
Carlito lightly pondered over this as a slight grin and a soft chuckle preceded him, shunning himself for the simplistic, albeit ridiculous revelation that he took note of from Sid's brief explanation.
But, just as his eyes scrolled back to temporarily lay on Rav's figure, mostly to assure him that there wasn't anything worth getting worked up over, Carlito's gaze shifted to his side and onto Blood.

Well... I couldn't have said it better myself, actually, he thought sheepishly, somehow pinched with a sense of gratitude as Blood briefly explained it.

"But I wouldn't worry much over it, though," Carlito appended in a casual, calm tone, fueled by his previous intention of consoling Rav. "Like your friend mentioned, a few of the stuff on there are ridiculous, and sometimes plain silly. Stuff that isn't meant to be taken seriously, I suppose."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid stood there for a moment again, still trying to figure out how he knew all this, "Yeah, yeah, I know, there's like, weird stuff on the internet, but this is like, totally real! I mean, it's totally something that happened man! You just gotta expand your mind so you can see it!!" Realizing what he sounded like, he once again deadpanned "This is not the drugs talking."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:Lucky started walking around his room, moving items and boxes here and there trying to assort everything and get ready to unpack.

Ollie paces up and back along the window still.
Looks like you haven't unpacked yet.. whats in all those boxes?
Ollie squeaks noisily.

D-Singer wrote:“It’s basically a network of information you can view through a computer. It can tell you pretty much anything you want to know...though it also turns up some pretty crazy stuff. I guess aliens are included...”

Rav tilts and turns his head as Blood struggles to explain what the internet is..
Oh? That computer stuff.. Yea, i'm not very good at using them, even when i am allowed to play with one.
Rav perks up his ears in confusion, looking at Blood, then Carlito, then Sid
Wait a minute, you mean that you, Carlito and this crazy cat, are all allowed to be on a computer? I thought they were only for the human's to use, that us pets were not allowed to mess with them.!!
Rav thinks for a moment.
So then, you should have known about these aliens as well, if this cat learned about them from this internet. Could he be telling the truth? could we have been lab animals for aliens??
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"Uh i'm not sure, didn't label them but I don't think I packed anything too extreme"

Lucky pulls up a box, cuts the tape and starts pulling stuff out.
"And luck of the draw"

He pulls out a small metallic box with a glass top, then he pulls out the Scope he had from earlier and places it in being as careful as possible and dently closing the top
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Keeshah wrote:Rav tilts and turns his head as Blood struggles to explain what the internet is..
Oh? That computer stuff.. Yea, i'm not very good at using them, even when i am allowed to play with one.
Rav perks up his ears in confusion, looking at Blood, then Carlito, then Sid
Wait a minute, you mean that you, Carlito and this crazy cat, are all allowed to be on a computer? I thought they were only for the human's to use, that us pets were not allowed to mess with them.!!
Rav thinks for a moment.
So then, you should have known about these aliens as well, if this cat learned about them from this internet. Could he be telling the truth? could we have been lab animals for aliens??
"Hey!" Sid said, raising his arms, "I ain't tellin' ya what happened to you or not, I'm just tellin ya how it goes: they swipe ya up, do weird experiments, sometimes they give ya things like implants or they heal old injuries, but when they're done, they drop you off somewhere nice and comfy, usually after tryin' to steal your memories..." Sid glanced about at them, "I don't know how often people don't remember what happened at all, but sometimes at least one of 'em will remember, or maybe someone's memory'll be jogged..." he shrugged, "I dunno, I dunno about you guy, I've never even met your spanish friend here," he waved an arm at 'Carlito", "Honestly, I'm just here to toss birds at a flyin' saucer!" He turned and started looking at the bushes again, "Now help me find a bird or somethin'..."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

RockstarRaccoon wrote: "Hey!" Sid said, raising his arms, "I ain't tellin' ya what happened to you or not, I'm just tellin ya how it goes: they swipe ya up, do weird experiments, sometimes they give ya things like implants or they heal old injuries, but when they're done, they drop you off somewhere nice and comfy, usually after tryin' to steal your memories..." Sid glanced about at them, "I don't know how often people don't remember what happened at all, but sometimes at least one of 'em will remember, or maybe someone's memory'll be jogged..." he shrugged,

What what? well... umm what does the internet say to do about this now?
Rav stammers, flailing his arms up into the air.
Do we go tell the humans about this? and which ones? animal control? the sheriff?? the FBI??? the military????
Lashing his tail side to side in nervous anticipation.
Do we get an Ouija board and hold a seance, in a ring of red and black candles?
RockstarRaccoon wrote:"Honestly, I'm just here to toss birds at a flyin' saucer!" He turned and started looking at the bushes again, "Now help me find a bird or somethin'..."
I don't know where birds sleep at this time of night.

Marine Fox wrote:Lucky pulls up a box, cuts the tape and starts pulling stuff out.
"And luck of the draw"

He pulls out a small metallic box with a glass top, then he pulls out the Scope he had from earlier and places it in being as careful as possible and gently closing the top

Ollie runs back across the window still..
Oh! what is that??then What was that that you just put into that other thing??
Ollie asks leaning out over the still he starts flailing his arms and plunges into the box and disappearing into the packing peanuts..
Gaaah i'm drowning in Styrofoam!!
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

Both Dimitri and Eliot were sitting on the couch, bored. "I'm bored." "You don't say?" Eliot replied. Dimitri and Eliot kept staring at the TV, while Eliot changed the channel with the remote.
"I'm bored"
Last edited by Russiarules1 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky looked over and was about to give a hasty explanation but before he could Ollie plunged into the styrofoam filled box and Lucky chickled a little before reaching in and swishing his paw around a little then when he got hold of Ollie Lucky scooped him up along with an assortment of packing peanuts

"Don't need CPR, do ya?"

Laughing a little
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: "Don't need CPR, do ya?"

Laughing a little

Ollie swims around in the packing, until a giant paw scoops him out of the confining packing peanuts, which are now annoyingly static-clinging onto his fur.
Maybe a little "Mouse to Mouse" resuscitation! He quips.
Nibbling at one of the peanuts..
Blaaackkk! Why do they call these peanuts! they sure don't taste like them.. Nasssssty!

*******Meanwhile in the park.*********

Sara has arrived in the parking lot of the dog park..
and is now prowling through the area with a flashlight shining here and there looking for the dogs.
Rav where are you? here boy! come out come out, before i dip you in NAIR!