Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Neko

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Neko »

"Behind the door?" Darin looked to the front door,"But I thought Max, the other Max, lived here. Wouldn't that be his toys?" He turned back Max, waiting for a response.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Somewhat" Max said, "it belongs to both of us. He knows about me and a while ago I coerced him into getting and sharing them... Its not a big deal, BUT, I definitely need the army guy's parachute so I can jump off the swings and play with the frisbee."
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

As Alexander stood at the front of the group of pets, he took a few moments to look over all his friends. Some chatting amongst one another, whilst the others watched in excitement. “Okay, here we go then.” The cattle dog whispered, smiling as he turned around and reached to the back of the machine. His finger flicked on a switch, and the machine gave a loud high-pitched whir. The lights in the room dimmed suddenly, before they came back to full power.

It startled Alexander as he moved back suddenly, tilting his head to a side as he tapped his finger on his chin. “Okay, that’s…interesting.” The canine turned around and smiled, chuckling for a moment. “Not a problem everyone, this is just a normal phase for the system. It’s a power eating machine, this happens.” The canine attempted to keep the current vicinity as calm and easy going as he could. Moving back to the table to reach for the special device he had found. As Alexander held the device in his paws, he showed it to everyone.

I’m sure you’ve all seen this, yes?” He said, nodding his head as he reached back to roll his seat to him, and sit down on it comfortably. He held the device in his paws as he pulled out a trey that was located under the machine. Once the trey was out, the canine slipped the device onto it, and pushed the trey back under. A voice suddenly spoke from the speakers around the garage interior.

SES-Ieee Is not rise. Please remove se Codec-55555-“ The voice was suddenly cut off as Alexander clapped his paws together loudly. “That’s fine, just have the data transferred to the core.” He spoke in a slightly annoyed tone, as he noticed the lights dim again for a few moments. “Yeah se five. But that shouldn’t be happening…” The canine muttered under his breath. Moving to hit the switch that was located at the side of the machine. He paid close attention to the safety lights on the front, everything seemed to be okay.

As Alexander hit the switch, the trey began to glow brightly, sending something like a white pulse out of the machine, which blew everyone back slightly like a sudden gust of wind, even causing Alexander’s desk chair to roll him back. “My god…what the heck was that…?” The canine thought, as the machine began to work properly.

WARNING, Codec SE50C3 Is not Rise, please immediately vacate the vicinity- discontinue propulsion of-“ “THAT’S ENOUGH!” Alexander let out, surprising himself of the harshness of his voice. The canine turned around in his seat to see some uneasy looks of his friend’s faces. “Now…don’t worry everyone, this will be just fine, just pop on your shades for now, and stay put.” He spoke with a cheery voice, turning around to pull out a key-console. The canine typed in a few executable modules, as the machine began to work.

Little did Alexander know, the device on the inside of the machine was rattling at faster and faster speeds, the button in the middle of the device began to glow slightly, and was slowly sinking into the body of the device.

Ripples of light shone from the top of the machine, and caused special waves to hover above it. They looked like heat waves, but as Alexander waved his paw through it, it tingled slightly.
TheSilentChoice

Post by TheSilentChoice »

At the mention of video games a diabolical glint came to his eyes as he rubbed his paws together in anticipation. He hoped it was a good game. As she moved over to her roller skates he started to sit expecting her to put them on, but half squat she took off running and even if his mind hadn't fully wrapped around it, he took off after her understanding what was going on. He barked out after her, "Enjoy your head start while it lasts Sam!"
Needless~ (By Me)
We laughed at him because he was different,
He laughed at us because we were the same,
We chided him for his mind,
He chided us for ours were all the same,
We will never laugh the same way again,
He will never laugh again.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Spike held Arin close, worried that something seemed to be going wrong.

Kat was of course excited to see what was happening.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Neko

Post by Neko »

TheSilentChoice wrote:At the mention of video games a diabolical glint came to his eyes as he rubbed his paws together in anticipation. He hoped it was a good game. As she moved over to her roller skates he started to sit expecting her to put them on, but half squat she took off running and even if his mind hadn't fully wrapped around it, he took off after her understanding what was going on. He barked out after her, "Enjoy your head start while it lasts Sam!"
Sam kept running, calling back to Therin as she went. "I'll enjoy is all the way to the finish line, slow poke!" She stopped briefly as she came to a road, looking both ways before running across and continuing on. Her house wasn't much farther now, maybe 1-2 minutes away at her current speed.

razgriz wrote:"Somewhat" Max said, "it belongs to both of us. He knows about me and a while ago I coerced him into getting and sharing them... Its not a big deal, BUT, I definitely need the army guy's parachute so I can jump off the swings and play with the frisbee."
"Ooooooh, you can parachute? I have only seen that on Tv," Darin stepped forward to the front door, keeping max in one paw while he used the other to slowly open the door slightly and peer inside. After a few seconds of not seeing anyone he opened the door more and stepped inside, looking around for the toys.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Its a bit easier when you're a mouse" Max said, "you don't need to be as high, the parachute opens faster, you don't weigh as much... Things are just a lot easier." He looked around and spotted the toys, "there they are" he pointed.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Neko wrote:Lorna sped up, keeping pace with Rikki. "I just told you, I don't need protecting. I'm a wolf, not a little woodland creature." She turned her gaze to Rikki, studying the raccoon's features and trying to read his feelings. "I'm glad you're done asking questions, cause there's nothing to figure out. Humans are in my past now, and I plan to keep it that way." She paused, smirking "You'd be the one needing my protection, not the other way around."
"Lorna," Rikki said, turning around and stopping, "Humans are dangerous." He looked her right in the eye, "They can do things so quickly that you don't even know it's happened, they have ways of taking down even the strongest and smartest predators without even getting near them, and they're experts at doing that." He took a step toward her, staring at her with a very cold, serious expression, "Don't ever believe that you have anything to make you safer than the rest of us, 'cause you don't. A human could cut you down to nothing in a second, right here and now, if they wanted to." He stood and stared at her with a bone-chilling expression that had taken a very long lifetime to build.

He sighed, turning to walk a bit more, "You know... She was alot like you... my daughter... She had a real aggressive streak..." he stared off into the distance, "She's... She'd've been your age by now..." he sighed again, looking at the ground...

======== Yorkshire Fields ========
*WHAM!* Tiara let out a savage growl as she slammed her fist into the little robot which was bugging her, crushing it. This, of course, caused her to wake up with a timid "meep!" She cringed as she glanced down at the little robot that had somehow gotten into her room. It looked like someone had been using it to send her a message about a gathering sometime that day... She climbed out of the hole in her box, picking up the robot and taking it to a drawer on the desk where she removed the battery and stored it for later, when she planned to fix it...

Tiara was very shy, and didn't feel like going to a party being hosted by a pet she didn't know. She would rather sleep longer anyway.

She got back into her box, cuddled up, and dozed off...

==== Now that that's been mentioned... ====
simple things wrote:Little did Alexander know, the device on the inside of the machine was rattling at faster and faster speeds, the button in the middle of the device began to glow slightly, and was slowly sinking into the body of the device.

Ripples of light shone from the top of the machine, and caused special waves to hover above it. They looked like heat waves, but as Alexander waved his paw through it, it tingled slightly.
Butch's yellow streak was beginning to show: he was visibly rattled by what was going on... He didn't even say anything, just clutched the sides of the chair and table, pulling his legs up towards his chest and lowering his head, making whimpering noises... He tried to keep composure, but really wasn't good at that... That made him angry... Angry enough to speak up, "Al... Alexander, what the... what the dink are you doing!?", he leaned forward in his seat as he growled, though was still unable to not look like he was somewhat scared...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote: "Lorna," Rikki said, turning around and stopping, "Humans are dangerous." He looked her right in the eye, "They can do things so quickly that you don't even know it's happened, they have ways of taking down even the strongest and smartest predators without even getting near them, and they're experts at doing that." He took a step toward her, staring at her with a very cold, serious expression, "Don't ever believe that you have anything to make you safer than the rest of us, 'cause you don't. A human could cut you down to nothing in a second, right here and now, if they wanted to." He stood and stared at her with a bone-chilling expression that had taken a very long lifetime to build.
Lorna stopped and watched Rikki again, getting ready to listen to another human hate speech. Unsurprisingly he did, but this one was a lot more grave. She knew humans had different ways to deal with things but Rikki made it sound so much more horrible then that. She watched carefully has he stepped closer, still listening. She didn't have anything more to make herself safer then other animals? But of course she did, she was a wolf! Wolves were big and strong, and not easy to take down. Well, at least she thought so. She didn't know what I real wolf was suppose to be like, only having a faint idea about it from TV and she knew that a lot of things on TV were usually fake or portrayed badly.
RockstarRaccoon wrote: He sighed, turning to walk a bit more, "You know... She was alot like you... my daughter... She had a real aggressive streak..." he stared off into the distance, "She's... She'd've been your age by now..." he sighed again, looking at the ground...
Lorna watched the raccoon curiously, listening as he brought up his daughter again. She would have been my age? But that means... Now it made sense, why Rikki kept getting glum every time he brought up his daughter. "I-I'm sorry..." her voice trailed off, having no clue how to respond to a situation like this. She looked off to her side trying to think of something else to say, but no good combination of words would form in her mind.

razgriz wrote:"Its a bit easier when you're a mouse" Max said, "you don't need to be as high, the parachute opens faster, you don't weigh as much... Things are just a lot easier." He looked around and spotted the toys, "there they are" he pointed.
Darin looked to where Max had pointed and knelt down, placing the toys into the Frisbee as a container while holding the mouse in his other paw. After getting everything in place he asked, "Is that all of it?"
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Yea," the mouse said, making an Indiana Jones style leap from the paw to the frisbee. He started to wrestle a parachute off a plastic toy soldier.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Neko wrote:Lorna watched the raccoon curiously, listening as he brought up his daughter again. She would have been my age? But that means... Now it made sense, why Rikki kept getting glum every time he brought up his daughter. "I-I'm sorry..." her voice trailed off, having no clue how to respond to a situation like this. She looked off to her side trying to think of something else to say, but no good combination of words would form in her mind.
"It's not your fault. It's mine." Rikki said, straightening up. He closed his eyes briefly, speaking a bit quiter now, "I shouldn't've left her alone when the humans were around..." He sighed again, opening his eyes, "It was a long time ago, and I need to get over it some day. I just don't want anyone else to go through what we did..." he glanced back at her, "That's why I'm so worried when you tell me that you're not afraid of humans..." he kept walking, "I hope you don't go doing anything rash to get yourself in trouble with them..."

He walked for a moment longer before sighing and slowing down, "This is... Depressing... You wanna talk about something else?" he glanced back at her.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote: "It's not your fault. It's mine." Rikki said, straightening up. He closed his eyes briefly, speaking a bit quiter now, "I shouldn't've left her alone when the humans were around..." He sighed again, opening his eyes, "It was a long time ago, and I need to get over it some day. I just don't want anyone else to go through what we did..." he glanced back at her, "That's why I'm so worried when you tell me that you're not afraid of humans..." he kept walking, "I hope you don't go doing anything rash to get yourself in trouble with them..."

He walked for a moment longer before sighing and slowing down, "This is... Depressing... You wanna talk about something else?" he glanced back at her.
Lorna followed Rikki once again, having found out some of the raccoon's past and now knowing him a bit better because of it. But they had only just met, why would he tell her such things? Was it because she reminded him of her daughter so much he couldn't help it, or perhaps he was just very open. Either way, now Rikki's previous rants about humans made more sense. They had done something to his daughter, at some point in the past. But if he hated them as much as he sounded, why did he work with humans? It was quite confusing now that she knew what she did now.

The wolf's head perked up as Rikki turned and addressed her. "Oh! Uhm, Sure?"

razgriz wrote:"Yea," the mouse said, making an Indiana Jones style leap from the paw to the frisbee. He started to wrestle a parachute off a plastic toy soldier.
Darin held the frisbee with both paws now, standing up, exiting the door and making sure to close it behind him. He left the house's porch and made his way to the side walk and began the short journey back to the park. "Are you sure the parachute will work on a you? You're bigger then a little soldier."
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Yea, I've done it before" the mouse said as he tied it to himself. As soon as it was on he leaped back to the other paw with the parachute bundled in his arms. "We can test it now, there's a pool over there. Just toss me up over it and if it doesn't work I splash down."
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

(Hello, I completely missed Things's post somehow... >.>)
"Wh-What's th-that...?!" Arin mumbled as she leaned against Spike, obviously scared as the waves passed through all of them. It took all of her willpower not to shriek or pass out. Her nerves were still a little frayed from the kidnapping incident a while back.
TheSilentChoice

Post by TheSilentChoice »

Only as he reached the crossing did it occur to him that he hadn't asked to go over to Sam's house, he asked to go to the park. His mood obviously took a swan dive as he barked out at Sam as he started to turn for home, "I almost forgot Sam! I gotta go home for now! Sorry, maybe another time!"

He didn't race for home though, he was a bit bummed about it really, but he wasn't the type to be irresponsible.......when it would get him in trouble.
Needless~ (By Me)
We laughed at him because he was different,
He laughed at us because we were the same,
We chided him for his mind,
He chided us for ours were all the same,
We will never laugh the same way again,
He will never laugh again.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Alana, concerned, turned to Varg. "What's happening?" she asked. Despite Alexander's consoling words, she still felt that things could go very wrong at any second.
Neko

Post by Neko »

razgriz wrote:"Yea, I've done it before" the mouse said as he tied it to himself. As soon as it was on he leaped back to the other paw with the parachute bundled in his arms. "We can test it now, there's a pool over there. Just toss me up over it and if it doesn't work I splash down."
Darin stopped and looked over at the pool, then back down to the mouse. "You want me to throw you over the pool? But what if I miss, or the people who live there get mad?"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

razgriz wrote:"Oh sure, just go and lock all their toys up" Thor said, "why don't you take the house keys too?" This of course was something that wasn't going to end well for them. Perhaps the humans would find it cute? That'd mean lots of hugs. If they found it annoying? That means lots of rough petting and being mean. "Alright, lets just get out of here and use some safer pranks."
"Hey, it's not just their toys in there... I couldn't find my pen..." Loki said, adding the last part in under his breath. "Anyways, getting out of here is a good idea, so off to the park!" He said, tucking the keys back into his collar as he started walking off down the road.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Neko wrote:Lorna followed Rikki once again, having found out some of the raccoon's past and now knowing him a bit better because of it. But they had only just met, why would he tell her such things?
Because Raccoon couldn't think of anything more interesting to say and had to keep it going, duh.
The wolf's head perked up as Rikki turned and addressed her. "Oh! Uhm, Sure?"
"So..." Rikki said, "Getting around the bits you don't want to talk about, why don't you tell me a little about yourself?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

"A little about myself?" Lorna repeated the question, stalling for time as she thought of what exactly to say."Well, uh...there isn't much to say. Lived in the forest all my life, food slowly disappears and I had to leave for a new home. Now I'm here with you, walking to some lake." She kept up behind Rikki, wondering if the raccoon would want more information then that.

(Are we ever reaching this lake?)
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Kat was of course excited to see what was happening.
Rion held Kat's paw with his, as he was staring with a worried look at the machine "I have a bad feeling about this, Kat."
The Game wrote:Alana, concerned, turned to Varg. "What's happening?" she asked. Despite Alexander's consoling words, she still felt that things could go very wrong at any second.
"Not sure." Varg answered, switching his attention between Alana, Alexander and the Machine "But unless it's some sort of hologram, then I might as well just jump in and type a certain emergency code I learned from him." he finished as he put his paw on hers.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Neko wrote: Darin stopped and looked over at the pool, then back down to the mouse. "You want me to throw you over the pool? But what if I miss, or the people who live there get mad?"
"Yes, throw me as high as you can over the pool" Max repeated, "and if they have issues with it, we're only throwing me there once and it is far better to ask for forgiveness than to bother asking permission."

--Meanwhile--
Leafolawl wrote:
razgriz wrote:"Oh sure, just go and lock all their toys up" Thor said, "why don't you take the house keys too?" This of course was something that wasn't going to end well for them. Perhaps the humans would find it cute? That'd mean lots of hugs. If they found it annoying? That means lots of rough petting and being mean. "Alright, lets just get out of here and use some safer pranks."
"Hey, it's not just their toys in there... I couldn't find my pen..." Loki said, adding the last part in under his breath. "Anyways, getting out of here is a good idea, so off to the park!" He said, tucking the keys back into his collar as he started walking off down the road.
"Your worried about your pen? It'll be fine, it is locked away afterall" Thor said, "Now I'm thinking for our first prank we need to do a bit of identity play..."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin glanced at the pool before continuing on down the sidewalk. "Let's just go to the playground, I don't wanna get in trouble." The pup tried to avoid getting into trouble, the scoldings and punishments were enough to make him think twice.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Most of the cool-action things I did involved some rule-breaking that gets you in trouble" Max said, "or at the least, things that others don't like... Which is why we ask forgiveness rather than permission. We can't really get yelled at if we aren't aware of the rule's existence." The mouse looked onwards towards the park. "What shall we do first? Sand castles of course are fun. Tho' so is parachuting."
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

razgriz wrote:"Your worried about your pen? It'll be fine, it is locked away afterall" Thor said, "Now I'm thinking for our first prank we need to do a bit of identity play..."
"Well, who's posing as who, and are we even giving a name? Wait, better question, have you already thought something up?" Loki said without out slowing his pace as he took of his tag and put it in his collar for safe keeping. Losing your tag is never pretty, especially when you have a habbit of finding it right after putting on a replacement your parents have ordered for you... probably why he had so many spares...
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Neko

Post by Neko »

razgriz wrote:"Most of the cool-action things I did involved some rule-breaking that gets you in trouble" Max said, "or at the least, things that others don't like... Which is why we ask forgiveness rather than permission. We can't really get yelled at if we aren't aware of the rule's existence." The mouse looked onwards towards the park. "What shall we do first? Sand castles of course are fun. Tho' so is parachuting."
"Parachuting and then castles!" Darin exclaimed happily, tail wagging. He was glad the mouse had changed the subject to something more enjoyable and less problematic. And speaking of fun, the Playground was now insight down the street.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"I was thinking we do the fun one," Thor said, leaving their thoughts to answer exactly which prank they'd used.

--meanwhile--

"Think you can toss me to the playground from here?" the mouse asked, standing at the ready to be thrown.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Neko wrote:"A little about myself?" Lorna repeated the question, stalling for time as she thought of what exactly to say."Well, uh...there isn't much to say. Lived in the forest all my life, food slowly disappears and I had to leave for a new home. Now I'm here with you, walking to some lake." She kept up behind Rikki, wondering if the raccoon would want more information then that.
"Oh come on," he said, lightening up a lot, "there had to be something worth being there for. Maybe there was a place you liked? A special memory?" He glanced back at her, "Lorna, the only way I can get to know you is if you give me something to go on..."
Neko

Post by Neko »

"There wasn't anything special about that forest, barely any food or water." Lorna shrugged, "I did meet a really nice squirrel when I was younger. I never did figure out what happened to him though...He just disappeared one day." She gaze off to her side, thinking back to the only other animal she had met.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki nodded, "Well... At least that's something..." He glanced ahead at a place where the trees seemed to and and the sky was visible. "So... What did you like about him? Was there anyone else?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

razgriz wrote: "Think you can toss me to the playground from here?" the mouse asked, standing at the ready to be thrown.
"Um..Let's just go to the slide for parachuting." Darin reached the playground by now, heading over to the tall slide. He wasn't confident about through the mouse into the air, not wanting to be the cause of an injury.

"No, there wasn't anyone else. He was the only animal there I ever spoke too. I saw a few mice, but they weren't around long enough to chat." Lorna paused as she thought for a moment. "I guess I liked him cause he didn't run away like all the other little rodents, he actually talked to me."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki nodded, "Yeah... I guess that's nice... It was also nice of you not to eat him..." he gave a little chuckle, "How'd that conversation go anyway?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

"O-Oh, that? I don't remember exactly, it was a long time ago." Lorna lied again, knowing the truth would reveal more then she intended to know. "But um...Why don't you tell me more about yourself? Have you always lived here?" She changed the subject, looking back to Rikki.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
HarlequinRed wrote:The all the technical jargon seemed to be going over Mason's head since he wasn't exactly in the mood to pay attention to it. He understood what they were talking to a certain degree but he didn't want to get involved in something so political. He did manage to pick up teh fact they said 'will' like it there disturbed him as well but assumed it was just a trip up in vocabulary.
Sid nodded, "I see..." he shrugged, "Yeah, I didn't think the humans would really accept a non-human country as its own sovereign nation for too long..." He was still curious, so he kept asking, "So, what's it like there anyway? How often do the humans show up there, and what's it like when they do?"
"Our islands are still part of a special 'reserve' so to say." Johnny shook his head "Same as the humans who kept to their ancestral ways. We're part of their community as much as they are part of ours"
"About the humans - it depends." Jack shrugged his shoulders "Which people to? The Natives or the Tourists?"
"Does not matter which people does Sid refer to, Brother." Johnny nudged his brother "Just tell him."
"Alright, Aright, yeesh!" Jack pushed his brother back "Natives were vising every few days, sometimes with tourists, but no tourists alone." The green eyed twin hesitated for a second "That is when we left that is..."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Neko wrote:
"Um..Let's just go to the slide for parachuting." Darin reached the playground by now, heading over to the tall slide. He wasn't confident about through the mouse into the air, not wanting to be the cause of an injury.
"I'm not sure the slide is big enough for the chute to open before I come down" the mouse said, looking over the slide, "unless you have it open before you drop me."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

==== Brookshire Preserve ====
Neko wrote:"O-Oh, that? I don't remember exactly, it was a long time ago." Lorna lied again, knowing the truth would reveal more then she intended to know. "But um...Why don't you tell me more about yourself? Have you always lived here?" She changed the subject, looking back to Rikki.
Rikki blinked, noticing that she was hiding things again, but nodded at the question, "Yeah, I grew up around that area I found you in, and I've never been out of the area for too long. Only a couple of times with Jack took me places... That was kinda weird, 'cause they weren't like here... But anyway, I grew up, mated, and raised some pups in this forest... Anything else you'd like to know?" he asked in a friendly manner as they neared that treeline...

==== Brookshire Meadows ====
The Moon Howler wrote:"Our islands are still part of a special 'reserve' so to say." Johnny shook his head "Same as the humans who kept to their ancestral ways. We're part of their community as much as they are part of ours"
"About the humans - it depends." Jack shrugged his shoulders "Which people to? The Natives or the Tourists?"
"Does not matter which people does Sid refer to, Brother." Johnny nudged his brother "Just tell him."
"Alright, Aright, yeesh!" Jack pushed his brother back "Natives were vising every few days, sometimes with tourists, but no tourists alone." The green eyed twin hesitated for a second "That is when we left that is..."
Sid nodded, trying to get back into character after an unexpected one-month hiatus, "I see... So they respect you when they're there? They let you live on your own?" he paused, trying not to ask too many questions too fast, but it was obvious that this was important to him. "What... What was your village like? I mean, did you have buildings?" His tail was rigid behind him, frozen as he let himself take in as much information as possible...
The Game

Post by The Game »

The Moon Howler wrote: "Not sure." Varg answered, switching his attention between Alana, Alexander and the Machine "But unless it's some sort of hologram, then I might as well just jump in and type a certain emergency code I learned from him." he finished as he put his paw on hers.
Alana could tell that even Varg wasn't at ease. She looked again at Alexander and wrinkled her nose "I suppose it could be a hologram, though it doesn't really look like one. You should...you should just check up on everything. To be safe." She moved her paw out from underneath his so she could hold it tightly.
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Mason chuckled at Sid's enthusiasm in Jack and Johnny's native land. The shepard then seemed to doze off for a split second before bringing himself back. The cocoa was really getting to him and it had been a while since he had caught any sleep. "Excuse me, but would you mind if I take a seat?" he then asked curiously, hoping he wasn't being rude.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:==== Brookshire Preserve ====
Rikki blinked, noticing that she was hiding things again, but nodded at the question, "Yeah, I grew up around that area I found you in, and I've never been out of the area for too long. Only a couple of times with Jack took me places... That was kinda weird, 'cause they weren't like here... But anyway, I grew up, mated, and raised some pups in this forest... Anything else you'd like to know?" he asked in a friendly manner as they neared that treeline...
"So, you've always lived here? Haven't you wanted to move somewhere else, see what else there is to see?" Lorna had lived most of her life in one place, always wanting to explore the world or the very least the state she lived in. But she knew she couldn't, why bother risking it? She had very little survival skills, having to rely on a human for just about her whole life.

Exploring was out of the question, staying safe with food and shelter was more appealing then risking her life. That was all different now, she was seeing more of the world besides through a TV screen and it was great. Besides the fact that she was hungry, not good at hunting, and the fact that she had no place to go. But she didn't want to think about that now, they were problems she'd deal with later on after spending time with Rikki who she was growing quite fond of.

Of course that wouldn't be all that surprising as Lorna was one to embrace this strange feeling that was companionship. Yes, she knew what it was, but it's different to know a feeling then to feel it for the first time in a long time. Besides the friendly squirrel she knew, she hadn't really had a friend. The relationship between her and Eric had been odd, like roommates that didn't share any common interests. They never really did speak or interact much, he was always busy with something or ushering her outside for 'guests'.

Lorna's ears lowered for a moment as she felt a bit saddened by that, quickly shaking the feeling and straightening up. She has no reason to feel bad for what had happened, if anything she should be angry at the jerk for getting caught and leaving her behind...

razgriz wrote: "I'm not sure the slide is big enough for the chute to open before I come down" the mouse said, looking over the slide, "unless you have it open before you drop me."
Darin entered the playground and made his way over to the slide. "What if I get on the slide and then throw you up? That way you go really high up!" His tail wagged with excitement at seeing a parachuting mouse.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

This kid was very confusing for Max... one minute he worries about injury, the next he wants the mouse to fly even higher, "alright kid" max said, holding on, "whatever works."