HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:Then after a moment of silence Lucky's father spots something out the window, then after a second of closer inspection his eyes widen and he immediately drops to the floor, covering the nape of his neck with his hands.
"Get Down! Theres a rocket headed for the town!"

Lucky looked at him a little confused and a bit embarrassed, before taking his own look out the window.

Ollie does the 1950's "duck and cover" procedure.
Which sends him tumbling down Lucky's back, to bounce off his armoured tail, to finally come to a stop in a small dust cloud as he hits the carpet with a thump! visions of cheese wedges circling his head.
Oie! watch that first step.. who would be attacking us?
Just how unlucky are you daddy??

Ollie chirps up at his fox owner..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"No problem man." Skates said as he plopped himself down in front of the sofa next to Rochester and turned the television on to an old episode of "Friends", "Anything in particular that you guys wanna watch?" the dog said as he picked a chip from the bag and ate it
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood made his way back to Rav and the others, still having to make an effort just to keep his balance while walking. Upon reaching them, it was clear he was in an even worse mood than before.

“I’m missing something...”

He growled, looking coldly at over all four of the pets he’d woken up with. The circumstances led him to assume that one of them might well have stolen his key ring, in which case he intended to search whatever they had on them to be sure.

He stepped closer, but stopped upon hearing a distant whistling noise. Blood turned around to see what looked like comet with a red tail streaking across the evening sky in their direction…

“...What the...****?”
Last edited by D-Singer on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Esper wrote:"No problem man." Skates said as he plopped himself down in front of the sofa next to Rochester and turned the television on to an old episode of "Friends", "Anything in particular that you guys wanna watch?" the dog said as he picked a chip from the bag and ate it

Toms n' Jerry cartoonies?
Chirps Rochester from between the cushions.
Lovez da way he beats up on dat katt!

D-Singer wrote:Blood made his way back to Rav and the others, still having to make an effort just to keep his balance while walking. Upon reaching them, it was clear he was in an even worse mood than before.

“I’m missing something...”

Rav started staggering about, as well as becoming disoriented as Blood came closer to him..
I am missing.. my mind, this whole day.. Urrggh feeling dizzy all of a sudden.
he gasps.

D-Singer wrote:He stepped closer, but stopped upon hearing a distant whistling noise. Blood turned around to see what looked like comet with a red tail streaking across the evening sky in their direction…

“...What the...****?”

Oh.. what is that? No don't tell me..
Rav Tries to run away, but only gets a few steps away when he feels compelled to dash back to the unconscious huskies. Diving across the sleeping dogs in a poor attempt to protect them from the incoming rocket, covering his ears.
this is going to hurt! whiiine
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:FWOOOSH!
Off flew a very large, ramshackle rocket, cobbled together from several smaller fireworks, which went flying over the town where everyone would see it...
The rocket sailed into the darkening sky, going higher and higher, making a loud "whooosh!" as it few upward and upward. Everyone in town could plainly see and hear it now...

==== up on the hill ====
"Go! Go! Go!" Sid said, pumping his fists and grinning like a maniac as his brilliant scheme went further along...
The kid just cringed next to him, certain that they were going to be in trouble. "Man, we should get out of here before the Sheriff comes to investigate us..."
"C'mon kid! Haven't you ever heard the song 'Rainbow Flag'?" he started singing "I don't care if the cops come, I'll just-" oh, hey, that's not appropriate...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Keeshah wrote:
Esper wrote:"No problem man." Skates said as he plopped himself down in front of the sofa next to Rochester and turned the television on to an old episode of "Friends", "Anything in particular that you guys wanna watch?" the dog said as he picked a chip from the bag and ate it

Toms n' Jerry cartoonies?
Chirps Rochester from between the cushions.
Lovez da way he beats up on dat katt!

I dunno, I don't watch a ton of T.V.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky kept his sight on the large rocket soaring through the sky, he wasn't sure what to think, if he should duck and cover or just watch it, he turned back to Ollie who was now on the floor.

"Ahh er well i'm not the luckiest fox around"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Skates scratched his chin momentarily, "Well shoot... Neither do I, I just kinda thought that tv was something you did with guests. Oh well, I think there was supposed to be a new sitcom show about pets." the dog said as he flipped through the channels until he found the aforementioned show. He shrugged, "And that's that, I guess."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:Skates scratched his chin momentarily, "Well shoot... Neither do I, I just kinda thought that tv was something you did with guests. Oh well, I think there was supposed to be a new sitcom show about pets." the dog said as he flipped through the channels until he found the aforementioned show. He shrugged, "And that's that, I guess."
Works for me. So is it just you and your mom here?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Seth wrote:
Esper wrote:Skates scratched his chin momentarily, "Well shoot... Neither do I, I just kinda thought that tv was something you did with guests. Oh well, I think there was supposed to be a new sitcom show about pets." the dog said as he flipped through the channels until he found the aforementioned show. He shrugged, "And that's that, I guess."
Works for me. So is it just you and your mom here?
I r here nows tooz.
Maybeez they coulds makes a sitscom abouts us. "snerrk!" dat wood bez wilds!

Marine Fox wrote:Lucky kept his sight on the large rocket soaring through the sky, he wasn't sure what to think, if he should duck and cover or just watch it, he turned back to Ollie who was now on the floor.

"Ahh er well i'm not the luckiest fox around"
Hmmmmm perhaps we need to get you a lucky charm.
Maybe a rabbits foot, altho that doesn't seem to be too lucky for the rabbit.

Ollie gets up, and dusts himself with a quick shake.
Whats up with the rockets red glare? can't see it from the floor.
Megawolf

Post by Megawolf »

Kyle's dream was in full swing. He didn't hear the whistle of the rocket climbing into the sky.

... Dad... I can't..., Kyle mumbled in his sleep.
Keeshah wrote:
Oh.. what is that? No don't tell me..
Rav Tries to run away, but only gets a few steps away when he feels compelled to dash back to the unconscious huskies. Diving across the sleeping dogs in a poor attempt to protect them from the incoming rocket, covering his ears.
this is going to hurt! whiiine
Oof! Kyle jerked back to reality as something seemed to slam into his stomach. He opened his eyes to see a German shepherd lying across him. Startled, Kyle rolled out from underneath the other dog and came up in a fighting stance. Baring his teeth, Kyle stared at his attacker. The shepherd seemed to also be laying over top of another husky.

What's going on?! Why did he tackle me? Is he...

Just then, Kyle noticed a high-pitched, whistling sound. He looked up to see a strange rocket climbing into the sky, then down again at the dog who had tackled him.

Did he tackle me because of the rocket? Was he... trying to protect me? Trying to protect both of us? He seems strangely familiar...

Kyle decided that he needed information, and fast. He relaxed a bit and dropped his fighting stance before asking a question of the dog who could be either an attacker or a protector.

Are you trying to protect him from the rocket? If so, we should analyze the rocket's angle of trajectory and find out where the best place to take cover is.

Kyle stared up into the sky, trying to see where the rocket was going.
My RP character:

RV: Kyle - Strength: 7, Perception: 5, Endurance: 7, Charisma: 4, Intelligence: 8, Agility: 5, Luck: 6
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Yup, just Rochester, mom, and I." Skates said as he ate another few chips, handing one to the mouse, "Just like always, Rochester's addition notwithstanding. What about you?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

It's just me and dad, he adopted me after his divorce a couple years ago.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"I see. My mom picked me off the street when I was but a pup in her third year of college, then I grew up with her getting her High-level doctorate in engineering or such."
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood gave Kyle a confused look “Kid, it’s flying straight up. Short of junk falling off it, no one needs to take cover for anything...” The bright, streaking tail from the rocket made Blood raised his paw up to help keep the light from hurting his eyes. He wondered at what point it was going to finally explode.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:"I see. My mom picked me off the street when I was but a pup in her third year of college, then I grew up with her getting her High-level doctorate in engineering or such."
Wow, that's impressive man.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Megawolf wrote:Kyle decided that he needed information, and fast. He relaxed a bit and dropped his fighting stance before asking a question of the dog who could be either an attacker or a protector.

Are you trying to protect him from the rocket? If so, we should analyze the rocket's angle of trajectory and find out where the best place to take cover is.

Kyle stared up into the sky, trying to see where the rocket was going.

Rav gets up off the other "still" sleeping husky, dusting himself sheepishly..
thinking that husky dog could sleep through a tornado, if a huge shepherd landing on him doesn't wake him up.
D-Singer wrote:Blood gave Kyle a confused look “Kid, it’s flying straight up. Short of junk falling off it, no one needs to take cover for anything...”He wondered at what point it was going to finally explode.

Well.. it looked like it was coming right at us, until that second stage kicked in..
Rav says, holding his ears and looking for all the world like he is wanting to bolt away from the impending fireworks. With his ears back and tucked tail.

Esper wrote:"Yup, just Rochester, mom, and I." Skates said as he ate another few chips, handing one to the mouse, "Just like always, Rochester's addition notwithstanding. What about you?"
Seth wrote:It's just me and dad, he adopted me after his divorce a couple years ago.

Rochester starts to nibble on the chip in a circle. Going around and around the edge of the chip like an ear of corn..
the mouse pops up his ears from between the cushion sections.
What's a divorce?
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky gives a slight smirk

"Thats very funny, besides good luck charms aren't very useful, i'm not a supersticious fox and the Rocket? It's just shooting into the sky, nothings happening"

Lucky watches in a bit of curiousity while his father looks up and starts to pick himself up off the floor feeling a bit embarrassed.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Yes... Yess... YESSSS!!" Sid's maniacal grin was now much larger than should've been anatomically possible as the rocket reached its peak above Richardson Valley, and then...

BANG!!
The rocket exploded into four smaller ones, which broke apart and began to explode...
Bang!
The rocket's explosion seemed to make a letter in the sky...
Bang!
Oh, the next one exploded, making another letter...
Bang!
The third one had exploded, and it seemed to be apparent that the fourth one would spell a specific obscenity...
Bang!
The last letter was... Well... it wasn't too obvious: something had gone wrong and caused it to look more like a deformed 'Q' than anything which would spell what Sid had been going for...

Sid exploded with rage on top of the hill...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Megawolf

Post by Megawolf »

D-Singer wrote:Blood gave Kyle a confused look “Kid, it’s flying straight up. Short of junk falling off it, no one needs to take cover for anything...” The bright, streaking tail from the rocket made Blood raised his paw up to help keep the light from hurting his eyes. He wondered at what point it was going to finally explode.
Kyle looked confused for a moment upon hearing this. Something about the way the dog called him "kid" seemed familiar, but he couldn't quite remember why. Kyle scratched the back of his head upon thinking about the rocket.

I guess it does seem to be going straight up, huh? Weird... It was like the idea that the rocket was dangerous just popped into my head... Maybe I'm just still confused...
RockstarRaccoon wrote:BANG!!
The rocket exploded into four smaller ones, which broke apart and began to explode...
Bang!
The rocket's explosion seemed to make a letter in the sky...
Bang!
Oh, the next one exploded, making another letter...
Bang!
The third one had exploded, and it seemed to be apparent that the fourth one would spell a specific obscenity...
Bang!
The last letter was... Well... it wasn't too obvious: something had gone wrong and caused it to look more like a deformed 'Q' than anything which would spell what Sid had been going for...

Kyle turned to face the explosion, watching each letter appear. He was surprised to see that the fourth letter didn't form the word he was half-expecting to see. Turning to face the two dogs he was with, Kyle decided to ask the question that had been on his mind since the first time he remembered seeing them.

Do I know you guys? You seem vaguely familiar, but I can't place your names...
My RP character:

RV: Kyle - Strength: 7, Perception: 5, Endurance: 7, Charisma: 4, Intelligence: 8, Agility: 5, Luck: 6
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Thanks man." Skates said, scratching the top of the Mouse's head, "Well, Rochester, in simple terms, it is a legal process that nullifies a marriage between a pair of humans."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:BANG!!

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Rav runs around in panicked circles, as the explosions happen high in the sky above.
Finally cringing up against Blood's back, panting hard, wild eyed. with his ears pinned back.
Megawolf wrote:Kyle turned to face the explosion, watching each letter appear. He was surprised to see that the fourth letter didn't form the word he was half-expecting to see. Turning to face the two dogs he was with, Kyle decided to ask the question that had been on his mind since the first time he remembered seeing them.

Do I know you guys? You seem vaguely familiar, but I can't place your names...

I.. I am R-ravvvvage.
Looking up panicky into the sky, trying to figure out what it was supposed to be spelling.
An this here is are Alpha, Blood..
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood could only imagine who would launch a firework packed with enough powder to poorly spell an obscenity big enough to be seen across the entire valley. He didn’t even flinch at each individual explosion, and didn’t appear to be that impressed either. However, Rav clinging to him out of fright from the short lived firework show was enough to make him scowl.

Megawolf wrote:Do I know you guys? You seem vaguely familiar, but I can't place your names...

“Likewise.” Blood grabbed Rav by the muzzle and held him at arm’s length away from touching him. “Except for this dimwit…I know that I know him…” He said looking sternly at Ravage.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:
Esper wrote:"Thanks man." Skates said, scratching the top of the Mouse's head, "Well, Rochester, in simple terms, it is a legal process that nullifies a marriage between a pair of humans."

Pretty much, it's not really a good thing but sometimes people just get sick of each other.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
caelei

Post by caelei »

There was a series of muted thuds, almost like thunder. And a flash of light far off. Almost like lightning in the night.

The Dane stirred in place, peering out his window. "Hey Magsie?" he asked.

"Yeah, Magnus?"

"What does it spell?"

"What does what spell?"

Magnus pointed. "It. What does it spell?"

"Wait, what?"

"The fireworks!"

Margaret glanced away from the road to squint out the window. "Where? I have no idea what you're-- Holy ****! ****! That's what that spells!" Her voice rocketed up in surprise.

Magnus cocked his head to the side. "****?"

Margaret glanced guiltily in the rear view mirror. Mr. Lawrence Nelson, Magnus' father (and her own brother-in-law) sat staring blank-eyed out the window. For once, Margaret was kinda happy he was tuned out of the conversation. "Hey, Magnus," she said, "You probably shouldn't say that word again, alright? Your dad would get mad if he heard you."

"I won't." Magnus laid his ears back. Maybe that word was one of those 'bad' words his sister Pavelle used to tell him not to ever, ever say.

Margaret let go of the wheel with one hand so she could scratch him behind his ears. Magnus' tail thumped against his seat as it wagged. "You're a good boy."

It was a few minutes later when Magnus asked, "Magsie, are we home?"

The girl smiled and pulled the car to a stop. They sat in relative silence in the driveway, listening to the quiet chirping of crickets through the windows. Overhead, high in the sky, the colorful --in more ways than one!-- language slowly filtered and flickered down to nothing. The night was black again.

"Yeah," Margaret said, unbuckling, "We're here. Help me get Lance from the car?"

"Lance?" The confusion was evident in Magnus' voice.

Margaret had to stifle a grin. "Your dad. Help me get your dad from the car."

"Oh. Okay." Magnus swung his door open and ducked to get out of the cab without bumping his head. Once outside, he stood his full height. As a Great Dane, and they really did mean great when they said it, he towered in at around 6 feet tall. Margaret sighed at that. Here she was 16 years old, and Magnus still had a foot of height on her. Maybe it had been a joke when her older sister had (kinda) named Magnus after her. She and Mag certainly were opposites, at least when it came to physique. Much to Margaret's consternation. He was big and tall and strong. And she? Tiny, short, and ridiculously weak in comparison. She shook her head and went to gather their luggage.

Magnus opened the side door and prompted his father out of the car. Mr. Nelson looked a little dazed. "Are-- Are we here already?" he asked, looking up at the silent house and its dark windows. He was pale. He looked like he'd just seen a ghost.

"Here, Dad." Magnus put his long arm around his father's back, and his dad gratefully leaned into him, still staring at the house. He didn't say anything more, and Magnus started walking him towards the door.

" 'Member, Dad? 'Member when Mom was here?" Magnus wagged his tail, and Margaret paused where she was by the back of the car, nearly toppling herself over as she tried to find a way to carry all their luggage at the same time.

There was a long silence, then the shaken Lawrence "Lance" Nelson sighed, "Yeah, Mag. I remember." And they all crept quietly into their vacant home.

((...so. I'm just gonna post this now and if I have to change it/take it off later then I will. And yes I'm terribly rusty right now, shh. And sorry for the length but it looked better spaced out.))
Last edited by caelei on Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Aye, it's true. I'm lucky enough never to have dealt with that." Skates shrugged and retrieved a sip from his cup, unsure of what to do
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Rav wrote: Yes, that's right! I seem to remember that now. I guess it is nice to meet you.. again.
"Sorry, but I'm not really too familiar with you, or anybody here for that matter," He remarked softly, but agitatedly, shaking his head all the while to emphasize his claim. Facing downward and away from the general direction of where the other pets were, he continued to cling onto the habit of not making as much eye-contact with anybody as possible, presumably for his own selfish reasons imaginable.

Once settled, his tension alleviated, he had sat down a few yards away from the dispersed pets, musing with the mindset that, no matter how many times he's forced to face the fact that he isn't acquainted with any of the other former abductees, unbeknownst to him, of course, he couldn't help but slightly reconsider but for the faint, odd sensation of having to met up with them at some point, which was just as bizarre as when he regained consciousness.

"The way we all woke up back then, and how none of us seem to recall what's really going on," He thought deliberately to himself, lightly cringing at the utter strangeness of it all. "It's kind of creepy."

Still, whatever the case, his contemplation was vain, for his daze was strong and persistent.

In reality, he wasn't really paying any attention to the others, and he really found no purpose, at the moment, to have to stay in the park at this late of hour, convinced by himself that it was time to leave. He was also ridiculously exhausted from... Whatever, he thought, had crossed my path and had gotten away with it. It had frustrated him that he had let his guard down, at some point, and had ended up in an awkward predicament that was plausibly orchestrated by someone. Probably a human,he thought, clenching his fists.

"Man, I don't like this one bit." He trailed off, clearly brooding over the matter irrationally. "I... ah, forget it. I just need to go home, and lie down or something. I'm sure everything will come together when I'm well-rested," He muttered to himself, in such a manner as if he were carrying a small, meek conversation with someone else entirely.

It wasn't until a few minutes later that he stood up again, without a word, nor glance to the others, and had noticed the distant gates past yonder, barely visible and distinguishable if it weren't for its light, mellow movement with the occasional breeze. At first, it seemed like a long run, considering that the lengthy pond stood between him and the southern exit of the neighborhood park. However, as Carlito observed around the edges it had proven to him that he can simply walk his way around it, instead of risking himself for a reckless alternative he initially thought of, so he brushed this feeble obstacle aside without any further thought.

However, he was eventually intercepted by the sudden, unexpected burst of activity. Surprised and bewildered, Carlito's penetrating gaze rested on the ascending rocket. Assured that, from its presumed and immediate elevation, it wouldn't harm him or the others, not even in the slightest, he then turned to look straight at the others, expecting that they would remain unscathed. He took this opportunity to glance out to them, when, at the right moment, he assumed that their attention were directly fixated toward the sky.

Instead, even when a few of the others appeared flustered to him, he remained unconvinced, and had, instead, simply stared back at the fireworks looming over the general area, narrowing his eyes from the backlash of the illuminating lights until they completely dissolved into the empty, pitch-black sky. He wasn't particularly fazed, nor impressed, by the lettering that manifested.

"...Well, that was a nice distraction," Carlito muttered sarcastically, crossing his arms.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:"Aye, it's true. I'm lucky enough never to have dealt with that." Skates shrugged and retrieved a sip from his cup, unsure of what to do
Alex stood awkwardly for a second looking down at his cup, So, why'd you guys move out here?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid and kid hopped into the car, eager to get out of there before the cops tracked the source of the rocket. Sid pointed at the dashboard as he pulled on his seatbelt, "Drive baby! Drive like there's no tomorrow!"
"Uh... yeah..." the kid said, driving off with a level of agitation.
"There's only one way outta this town bucko," Sid leaned over, somehow standing in his seatbelt, "And you gotta take it on the run or in the back of a van, ya hear me?"
"What... Is that supposed to mean...?"
"Something interfered with that rocket kid... Something BIG... Alien spacecraft, sit over these cities all the time. Their cloaking devices and anti-gravity, interferes with small objects..." he leaned over to grab the kid's shoulder, "There's one up there right now I'm tellin' ya, abductin' people for their nefarious purposes, and I know just who ta talk to about it!"
The kid stepped on the breaks and pulled over, turning to look at Sid, "Dude, what are you on? This is CRAZY!"
Sid pretty much screamed at his face this time, "WE CAN'T STOP HERE, THIS IS PIG COUNTRY!!!"
The kid's eyes shot back to the road and the beat up convertible tore off again...
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: Rav clinging to him out of fright from the short lived firework show was enough to make him scowl.
Megawolf wrote:Do I know you guys? You seem vaguely familiar, but I can't place your names...
“Likewise.” Blood grabbed Rav by the muzzle and held him at arm’s length away from touching him. “Except for this dimwit…I know that I know him…” He said looking sternly at Ravage.

Rav felt safe again as Blood hugged and held him, even if it was just a paw holding into his nose to keep him away.
Ravage felt suddenly strange, he hasn't been afraid of loud noises since he was a pup. surly he had out grown that long ago, right? he couldn't remember, but he must have, but why can't he remember? What kind of guard dog would he have been, if he was frightened off by sudden loud noises.. Now vacuum cleaners are another matter, those things are the spawn of the devil!
Awww! You say that like it wasn't a good thing that you know me, Alpha.
Shaking loose of the hold Blood has upon his muzzle. Why do i keep calling another THAT. How.. How could any dog ever so dominate me? Too make me submit to the point that i would freely acknowledge them as my Alpha? Why can't i remember that happening, yet i feel it is true.. that he is my, are Alpha. Looking around at the group.
Rhyzer wrote: "Sorry, but I'm not really too familiar with you, or anybody here for that matter," He remarked softly, but agitatedly, shaking his head all the while to emphasize his claim. Facing downward and away from the general direction of where the other pets were, he continued to cling onto the habit of not making as much eye-contact with anybody as possible, presumably for his own selfish reasons imaginable.
Except for the inexplicable feeling of deja vu. That everyone here should know everyone else here.. that we do know everyone here, there looks, there scents.. an that we have for a while now.

****** at Lucky's house ******
Marine Fox wrote:Lucky gives a slight smirk

"Thats very funny, besides good luck charms aren't very useful, i'm not a superstitious fox and the Rocket? It's just shooting into the sky, nothings happening"

Lucky watches in a bit of curiosity while his father looks up and starts to pick himself up off the floor feeling a bit embarrassed.

outside - BOOM BOOM BOOM BANG!
Ollie jumps up and down on the floor..
Whats happening, whats going on up there? sounds like things are being blown up form down here...

****** at Skates house ******
Seth wrote:
Esper wrote:"Aye, it's true. I'm lucky enough never to have dealt with that." Skates shrugged and retrieved a sip from his cup, unsure of what to do
Alex stood awkwardly for a second looking down at his cup, So, why'd you guys move out here?

The whole explanation goes right over Rochester's head, and just as he goes to squeak again,
outside - BOOM BOOM BOOM BANG!
Yowls! listens tooz all dat's thunderz oootsidz.. Dat waz a suddens storms dat can up..

****** out in the fields ******
RockstarRaccoon wrote: The kid stepped on the breaks and pulled over, turning to look at Sid, "Dude, what are you on? This is CRAZY!"
Sid pretty much screamed at his face this time, "WE CAN'T STOP HERE, THIS IS PIG COUNTRY!!!"
The kid's eyes shot back to the road and the beat up convertible tore off again...

The sheep in the field look up at car that had just pulled over, listening at the screaming going on within it.
Baaaa?
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky hearing the sudden bang, ducks for a second before looking back up to see it was only a firework, though seeing it spell something he was sure he could guess it but when the last one failed he just left it aside. Lucky's father was about to get up when he heard the bang and ducked down as well. Lucky looked back down at Olie and then picked him up and brought him onto the window sill.

"Well someone decided to fire a rocket off. I think it was supposed to spell something but failed"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Skates jumped at the noise and checked the window briefly, "I guess it's a storm that's sudden in passing, too." with a shrug, the Akita sat back down, "In any case, I have no idea. This place is the exact opposite of what might have been my mom's comfort zone. My guess is that there's a research facility near here." a commercial played on the television, "What about you and your dad?"
Construction Boots

Post by Construction Boots »

Having gotten food and met a few of the pets that lived within the area, Widget felt it was it had been a full day and was once more back on the front porch of his new house, laying on his back arms and legs stretched out. He wasn't sleeping but just laying there releasing and staying out of his father's way as he was finishing unpacking for the day before they settled in and watch a little tv before bed.
Ok so I'm secretly a mouse who lives in a boot. What you have never seen rescue rangers before?

Widget's stats: S- 4, P- 4, E- 8, C- 4, I- 5, A- 10, L- 7

Inky's stats: S- 6, P- 5, E- 4, C- 6, I- 6, A- 7, L- 8
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood let go of Rav and looked around at the grass again. “Now, where are my freaking keys!?” The irritated shepherd began searching and sniffing around the area he and the others woke up. He wasn’t intending to sleep outside again after the less than pleasant day he’d endured.

"Rav, help me out..." he requested without even taking his eyes off the ground.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid and the kid drove down the street in the beat up convertible they'd been driving. The radio was blaring "Born on the Bayou" by Creedence Clearwater, and Sid was somehow singing along to it really well...

Sid tore off his seatbelt as they pulled up to the park, standing on the seat and leaning over to the kid again, "Alright kid, listen up: you got a good head on your shoulders, but ya know too much. And they don't like it when ya know to much, that's when you get the people in the matching suits and sunglasses and black hair coming after you, and when that happens, it's time to SCRAM! So here's what yer gonna do, you're gonna head home and keep drivin' 'till ya get there! Ya hear? Lay low for a few hours, let yer star rating go down so the coppers ain't chasing you... Ya hear?"
"Yeah... I..." the kid blinked, "Wait... Is that a Grand Theft Auto reference?"
"Just GET kid! Forget about me and GET!" He turned and jumped over the door to the sidewalk, "I'll see you in another life, baby!"
And with that he tore off over the fence and into the park, leaving the kid to sigh behind him before driving off, not sure how much of the cat's ramblings to take seriously...
Megawolf

Post by Megawolf »

D-Singer wrote:Blood let go of Rav and looked around at the grass again. “Now, where are my freaking keys!?” The irritated shepherd began searching and sniffing around the area he and the others woke up. He wasn’t intending to sleep outside again after the less than pleasant day he’d endured.

What's going on, here? Why do we all seem to know each other? Kyle thought to himself. This was all very strange for him. Why did he feel a familiarity towards these pets when he didn't remember even meeting them until now? Kyle reached up to tug at his collar, a nervous habit he had picked up that he did subconsciously whenever he was thinking deeply. As his paws met his uncovered neck, Kyle remembered what had happened to his collar and that he needed to get a new one as soon as possible.

Seeing Blood searching the ground for his keys caused Kyle to remember what else he needed to do.

"Well", he said, "it's been a pleasure meeting you all, but there's something I need to do. See you."

And, with that, he turned and started walking away from the group of pets, looking for a place where he wouldn't be seen.
My RP character:

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:Skates jumped at the noise and checked the window briefly, "I guess it's a storm that's sudden in passing, too." with a shrug, the Akita sat back down, "In any case, I have no idea. This place is the exact opposite of what might have been my mom's comfort zone. My guess is that there's a research facility near here." a commercial played on the television, "What about you and your dad?"
Well dad had been looking at moving for a while and he finally found a pet friendly neighborhood near a job opening.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Megawolf wrote:And, with that, he turned and started walking away from the group of pets, looking for a place where he wouldn't be seen.
Sid rummaged through the bushes, looking for one of the birds he HADN'T eaten. He then noticed that a pet was sneaking off into a secluded place, so he decided to pop his head out of the bushes and bother them, "Hey there, you ain't seen any birds around here have ya? I need 'em ta help me track-a alien spaceship UFO..."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote:Magnus opened the side door and prompted his father out of the car. Mr. Nelson looked a little dazed. "Are-- Are we here already?" he asked, looking up at the silent house and its dark windows. He was pale. He looked like he'd just seen a ghost.
" 'Member, Dad? 'Member when Mom was here?" Magnus wagged his tail, and Margaret paused where she was by the back of the car, nearly toppling herself over as she tried to find a way to carry all their luggage at the same time.

There was a long silence, then the shaken Lawrence "Lance" Nelson sighed, "Yeah, Mag. I remember." And they all crept quietly into their vacant home.

Sara had been wondering where the dogs were, in this case that being Rav and Blood. It seems that they haven't been home all day, and now it was getting pretty late at night. An yet neither of them had bothered to at least check in, not to mention it was unusual for Rav to miss a meal time. She had gone out to check on the barn, but there was no sign that any pets had been there. Grumblingly, she was marching back to the house.
Dang it Rav, you had better be all right, so i can ring your fuzzy neck! for making me worry like this. She called out into the darkening sky.
Marching out of the field, and rounding to the front of the house, she saw that the Nelson's were moving back into their house across the street from her's.
I was wondering if i was ever going to see them again, after they up and disappeared in the middle of the night, without a word. what was it now.. four (4) something months ago. She quickly figures in her mind.
Sara goes back into the house, retrieving her laptop from the car along the way.
She boots it up, and logs into the pet tracker service. entering Rav's name and collar ID code.
What the...She starts puzzled.
Rav, well at least the tracking transponder in his shocker collar, was in the park. but according to the tracking Data, he hasn't moved from that one spot nearly all day.
That can't be right, something must be broken.
Then worrying that the thing that might have been broken was Rav!!
She closed down the laptop, while pushing thoughts of what she might find in the park out of her head, as she grabbed the keys to the car, and headed out to see just what was going on in the park.

**** Meanwhile in the park ****
Megawolf wrote:
D-Singer wrote:Blood let go of Rav and looked around at the grass again. “Now, where are my freaking keys!?” The irritated shepherd began searching and sniffing around the area he and the others woke up. He wasn’t intending to sleep outside again after the less than pleasant day he’d endured.

"Well", he said, "it's been a pleasure meeting you all, but there's something I need to do. See you."

Rav looks over at Kyle,
Must make sure it is safe, yes! Rav just matter of factually states.
After a quick awkward pause.
I'm sure it was a pleasure for all of us, even if we don't.. really.. remember any of it, I'm sure were all became the best-est of friends. Don't become a stranger, come to see us all again soon.
In a a more common tone and speech pattern for him.
Waving as Kyle walks away.

Rav pads over to where Blood is searching, getting down onto all fours..
With his nose sweeping the grass in a side to side motion, sniffing for Blood's musk covered metallic scents. he trots along the ground, just like he was a four legged canine before coming up short, looking both startled and surprised.
He carefully stretches, then twists his back one way, then the next..
OK now, just what happened to us today? I haven't been able to walk on all fours since i.. umm fell through the 2nd floor of the barn.. But now i can without even a hint of pain or stiffness.

**** skating over to skates house ****
Seth wrote:
Esper wrote:Skates jumped at the noise and checked the window briefly, "I guess it's a storm that's sudden in passing, too." with a shrug, the Akita sat back down, "In any case, I have no idea. This place is the exact opposite of what might have been my mom's comfort zone. My guess is that there's a research facility near here." a commercial played on the television, "What about you and your dad?"
Well dad had been looking at moving for a while and he finally found a pet friendly neighborhood near a job opening.

I'z neverrs herds of a stormz dat moves dat fast..
Rochester says, peeking back from between the cushions, grooming and cleaning his whiskers.
Was therr one dat was lost?
Rochester asks, as clueless as usual.

**** As luck would have it.****
Marine Fox wrote: Lucky looked back down at Olie and then picked him up and brought him onto the window sill.

"Well someone decided to fire a rocket off. I think it was supposed to spell something but failed"

Ollie presses his be-whiskered face up against the glass.
Awww i missed it, are there going to be more going off?
Ah Lucky, why is your Dad, as jumpy as a pet is about sudden loud noises?
caelei

Post by caelei »

Magnus flopped into bed, laying with his limbs sprawled in different directions. His legs were hanging off the end; he wiggled his toes at the ceiling. It was his room. But. It smelled like Pavelle in here, and Felix too. And popcorn. He loved popcorn. And it smelled like Magnus, mostly Magnus. But he could still smell the raccoons, too.

He rolled over onto his belly and turned his head sideways. It was dark. He remembered that one time he had watched a movie about monsters in the closets and little kids and Boo, and Pavelle had put a bright light in the closet so that the monsters couldn't ever come out to get his screams. The light was off now.

He didn't know how long he was away from home with Dad. A long time. He was happy, here. Happier than away. But. Pavelle was gone. And Felix. And Magsie was here, and not Mom, and Dad was... He was different. Magnus didn't know how that could've happened, but he was different. He didn't have bad bottles anymore and he didn't yell and he didn't say anything much and he twisted and twisted the wedding ring around and around and around his finger and sometimes he would just look right ahead and Magnus would have to touch him on the shoulder to get his attention. And that was bad, Magnus knew that it was bad and Magsie said it was because they'd had to put Mom asleep in the pretty box in that pretty place with all the flowers and shining stones and writing, back where her other home with her family was. But Pavelle hadn't stayed long enough to see Mom go away.

How would Pavelle and Felix ever find their way back here? Magnus had wanted to wait for them but Magsie had said Dad had to come home and get back to work and have things go back to normal, and didn't Magnus want to see his friends? Rav and that Venison dog with his pants that you told me about and Mai... and Magnus had wanted to come home. And Magsie had said that maybe, maybe Pavelle would be here when they got back. Maybe not in the house but here, hiding somewhere, like in that Rav's barn for pets. So Magnus had to try to find her, but.
The smell of her in the house was faded down. And Magnus didn't know what to think about that.

He rolled over once more in bed, dragging the blankets with him so he was almost in a cocoon like a butterfly, and went to sleep.
((And that was just to stay on the radar until the night's over.))
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6