MLP:FIM RP: Grand Castilia OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Penwrite

Re: MLP:FIM RP: Grand Castilia OOC

Post by Penwrite »

Maybe a time skip is called for? Have one of the unconscious characters wake up recovering in the hospital or something?
Daemon

Post by Daemon »

Penwrite wrote:Maybe a time skip is called for? Have one of the unconscious characters wake up recovering in the hospital or something?
Yes please. Time SKip really needed.
Once I was EmoPeanut, now I'm Daemon. I support Sabrina&Max. Got a problem with that?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

I think this may call for the in game day to end and time skip to the unconscious characters waking up in the hospital the next day.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Okie dokie lokie. I'll go on and post then, as the unconscious character waking up.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

I typed up half a post last night, but I've been busy lately. Gonna finish it soon...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Alright! Looks like I've finally finished this cool post that I spent a couple of days worth of scarce free-time trying to write.

*sees other posts rushing things to the hospital before he could post*

Well then. I'm gonna just leave that there for now, and I guess you guys will get another post that deals with that when I have time again. See you then...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

yeah, we did kinda rush it. I know. but it was only one post each, so we can tell where this new post is supposed to be.

and all should be right now, unless Ex needs to post something about Locke getting into the hospital and doesn't want to go right to the time skip.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

I was actually gonna have Navy say something about how she technically just broke the law and will be in big trouble for dragging them into this... >!>;;
Daemon

Post by Daemon »

Oops... sorry Rockstar
Once I was EmoPeanut, now I'm Daemon. I support Sabrina&Max. Got a problem with that?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

you don't have to apologize. Pen posted first. then I should have told him to wait for Raccoon, but I posted instead. You thought it was fine.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Just remember it next time. In all honesty, Pen should've asked us all before skipping ahead like that. I would've been for it anyway.

Not a big deal this time, as I can make sense of what's going on. I'll edit my post in a bit...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

There you go, one big megapost, including Hateful Shade completely freaking out...
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

*reads how everyone's saying it's all his fault and how he ruined things*

Well excuuuusse me, princess! *huffs and folds arms* I'm going on vacation for two or three days with family, not sure if I'll have internet access. Y'all do whatever the heck you want. Bye for now.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Penwrite wrote:I'm going on vacation for two or three days with family
...Then why is your character conscious?

How about this: if you don't post by tonight, I'm going to assume you can't and just have him pass out again. That'll work and it doesn't involve anyone playing your character for you.
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Penwrite wrote:I'm going on vacation for two or three days with family
...Then why is your character conscious?

How about this: if you don't post by tonight, I'm going to assume you can't and just have him pass out again. That'll work and it doesn't involve anyone playing your character for you.
Because it only just occurred to me that I might not be able to post. I'm only human, yeesh.

Also, there's no need to be so rude about this to me. I was in a bad mood when I made the time-skip post because...well, because of Daemon. We had a good pace going getting away from the mansion and getting into town, then Daemon had to post, coming up to our characters, making them stop, just slowing everything to a crawl right at the worst moment, story-wise. It just got me upset.

Y'all could have done anything with my post, deleted it for all I cared and gone on with getting to the hospital. But instead others went with it. So again, don't get upset with me.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

I placed the blame on you and myself equally.
and technically, I'm not a mod in this section and Raccoon doesn't have his mod powers. we couldn't delete it, I just should have ignored it or asked you to delete it.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

At this juncture, I would like to encourage a greater attempt at civility on everyone's behalf. There is no need for placing or shifting blame; these are the forums for a Web comic and are really not intended to be taken horribly seriously - fun is the order of the day. Certainly, no negative emotions should result from participating here.
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Ah great, people posted, dang it dang it, dang it... >.<

I meant to respond to myself earlier, but I was the only one who brought a laptop on this trip, and my parents insisted on googling a map of the area. So you can thank them for the lateness of this...my apology for getting upset with Daemon. He's just excited about this rp, as we all should be. I'm sorry.

I just...can't stand the thought of messing this up for anyone...I'm really, really sorry for posting my time-skip post too soon...sorry... :cry:
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Exranios turn. Where's my Exranio? Exranio, 'cmon and post!
Penwrite wrote:Also, there's no need to be so rude about this to me.
I... Wasn't meaning to be rude... I'm just saying, if you're gonna leave, your character should be unconscious, and if you need me to, I can just have him be like "oh, I'ma pass out again" and be done with it...

Do you have a Skype? Apparently I sound alot less rude after you've heard me talk on Skype...
I was in a bad mood when I made the time-skip post because...well, because of Daemon. We had a good pace going getting away from the mansion and getting into town, then Daemon had to post, coming up to our characters, making them stop, just slowing everything to a crawl right at the worst moment, story-wise. It just got me upset.
Well, yeah, it bugged me too. All I really had a problem with though, behavior wise, was that you did that without giving us any sort of warning. If everyone had agreed on it, it would've been fine.
Also, if Daemon bugged you with that, you should've mentioned it here. He bugged me too, but I figured it's his first RP here so I'm willing to just go with it...

It's not a big deal anyway: this is just a game, and it can always be salvaged. Just look: it's already getting back on track.

*Badink!*
Dissension wrote:At this juncture, I would like to encourage a greater attempt at civility on everyone's behalf. There is no need for placing or shifting blame; these are the forums for a Web comic and are really not intended to be taken horribly seriously - fun is the order of the day. Certainly, no negative emotions should result from participating here.
Uh... hi...
Yeah, what he said, everyone should stop taking this so seriously, emotionally. I know it's annoying when the RP gets derailed, and I tend to get really into these things myself, but don't start acting out anger in here: it'll just make it worse...
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Oh great, I'm messing everything up even more by getting all emotional and stuff over it...I should just, quit, let one of you take over Pen or something...

On another note, we should pin down how much time passed in the skip. I had it in my head that it was the next morning, just about.

Edit: I suppose that's another mistake I made, now that I think about it. My post should've at least mentioned how much time had passed..
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

I assumed next morning as well.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Penwrite wrote:Oh great, I'm messing everything up even more by getting all emotional and stuff over it...I should just, quit, let one of you take over Pen or something...
Um... no... you're fine... you just need to chill...
You know how everyone else just roles with things, and we post about our concerns in here instead of freaking out and reacting with our characters? Yeah, you should try doing that...

You're actually a pretty good roleplayer, you just need to learn how to be chill about things...
On another note, we should pin down how much time passed in the skip. I had it in my head that it was the next morning, just about.
I... Didn't....
I kinda felt like it was right after Pen and Shin got admitted and treated... See, Navy's making up a story for Locke...

Can we go with that? Or... I could always play Navy for two time periods at once...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

I guess we could go with it just being later that night, but... wouldn't visiting hours be over? or I guess the BHS hospital could have different hours than the one in ponyville.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Daemon

Post by Daemon »

Man now, I feel guilty about this too. Sorry for bugging you Pen.
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

No, Daemon, it's fine. I shouldn't have gotten as upset as I did. I'm glad to have you as part of the rp. Just...try to get into the general posting order, okay? We all try to let everyone else post before we post again, gives everyone a chance to have an effect.

And Rockstar, sure, we can go with it being just a little after getting admitted to the hospital. I think I'll have Penwrite fall back into unconsciousness in this case, though. Feels a bit early to be awake and lucid with injuries like his.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:I guess we could go with it just being later that night, but... wouldn't visiting hours be over? or I guess the BHS hospital could have different hours than the one in ponyville.
Visiting hours don't apply in the ER, at least not when you're first admitted. I've been in hospitals around midnight to see people and identify bodies quite a few times...
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

Granny always liked to wait till 2:00 A.M. to visit the emergency department. = P As for general patient areas, hospital staff will frequently bend rules if you're not a jerk to them and don't cause a ruckus. I've had nurses call in the early-morning hours to ask if I could come sit with someone.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
exranio

Post by exranio »

I WOULD post but....
Where am I!? I seriously have no idea where I am supposed to be right now!
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

I believe you're in the hospital. in a room.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
exranio

Post by exranio »

Works for me.
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

I just spent roughly 14 hours in the back seat of a car, but I'm finally back home and back on my computer!

*collapses face-first*

fnboithvnwlger...post in the morning...tired...love y'all...zzzzzzzz...
exranio

Post by exranio »

Did you have to name her? Butter yet did her name have to be one letter added to mine?
Now I feel like I'm obligated to make her show up again!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

I ship Locke and Locket now *bricked*
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
exranio

Post by exranio »

Silence you!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

nah, Locke and Navy is the one true pairing. =P
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Sunny/Penny, Sunny/Penny! Look, they both end with "nny"!

:!:
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

We need to get more mares in this town.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
exranio

Post by exranio »

Don't wan of you have to respond to what Daemon said?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

I'll get to it.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Anyone else think we should pause for CTC to post?

Also, I know what should happen next! Let's have all our characters become superheros! *brick'd to the face*

No serious, not serious. Also also, I could play a second character, if we need more.