HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by xhunterko »

"Bel is right," Mitch added, "It could be occupied for all we know. And, maybe part of so and sos territory."
WhiskeyMutt

Post by WhiskeyMutt »

IceKitsune wrote:
WhiskeyMutt wrote:
Bishop smiles at Lance and nods gratefully, Thank you lance. he says politely and sits beside him.
Lance finished his blueberries and stood up. "Well lets get going." He said walking future into the woods a bit. He turned a corner and spotted out of the corner of his eyes a small clearing that had a cave in it. "Hey look at that! A cave!" He said excitedly jogging towards it.
Bishop hops up to follow, curious,"what do you think is in there..?
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Seth wrote:Ian was on his way into the Vet's office to turn in his records, as he entered the office he thought he saw a familiar figure walking into the lounge.
Hey Jess is that you?
Jess poked her head back out of the lounge. "Oh, hey, Ian." She turned to archy and said "Mind if I invite my other friend to join us?"
"Alright" Archimedes said, though he was eager to begin.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Ian walked into the lounge, Hey Jess, who're your new friends?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"This is Archy, and this is Nate," She replied, indicating each one with her paw.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Hi" the cat and dog said, as they got ready to play.

"So, you're new here too?" Archy asked, "it seems we've got a LOT of new people coming in."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Nice to meet the both of you, I'm Ian. I just got into town last night.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

WhiskeyMutt wrote:
Lance looked back and smiled "I don't know but I want to find out. How about you?" he asked as he stepped into the dark cave stopping and turning to Bishop waiting for an answer.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch sighed and ran to catch up to them.

Let's see. Tinderbox, check. Knife. Check. Oil wraps. Check. He thought, going over a list of cave things. He spotted a decent sized stick and picked it up.
valerio

Post by valerio »

IceKitsune wrote:Lance looked back and smiled "I don't know but I want to find out. How about you?" he asked as he stepped into the dark cave stopping and turning to Bishop waiting for an answer.
Belisarius facepawlmed. "Next time, *I* will organize a field trip and teach them something about survival."
Valiant chuckled, as he followed Lance to protect him. "You'd scare them into never leave home again, love. Now come on in, we better deal with any danger as a pack rather than isolated."
WhiskeyMutt

Post by WhiskeyMutt »

IceKitsune wrote:
WhiskeyMutt wrote:
Lance looked back and smiled "I don't know but I want to find out. How about you?" he asked as he stepped into the dark cave stopping and turning to Bishop waiting for an answer.
Bishop nods and follows after Lance closely, moving his pocket knife from his collar. "This ought to be fun"
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Seth wrote:Nice to meet the both of you, I'm Ian. I just got into town last night.
"Okay" Archy said, "so, how much of it have you seen? Especially given most people aren't here."

"I'm new-ish" Nate said, "I've been in the area."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance looked over the smooth rocky walls and felt some drips of water on his face. He slowly moved into the cave it getting a bit dark in side it as the natural light began to fade. He looked back to find Bishop and noticed a few other figures following him which he recognized rather quickly as Val and Bel.

"Oh! Hi you two." He said blinking a bit "How did you find us?" He asked.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

razgriz wrote:
Seth wrote:Nice to meet the both of you, I'm Ian. I just got into town last night.
"Okay" Archy said, "so, how much of it have you seen? Especially given most people aren't here."

"I'm new-ish" Nate said, "I've been in the area."
Not much, I walked around a little bit but it was kinda too dark to see much of anything.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

IceKitsune wrote:Lance looked over the smooth rocky walls and felt some drips of water on his face. He slowly moved into the cave it getting a bit dark in side it as the natural light began to fade. He looked back to find Bishop and noticed a few other figures following him which he recognized rather quickly as Val and Bel.

Both dog and wolf touched their noses. "We're good at that," Valiant said. "So, ready to look for danger, pretty boy?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch walked into the cave about the same time. He stepped in front of the group, held up his now finished torch, and lit the top with a lighter. The light burst into the cavern providing small, yet adequate enough vision.

"Let's go," he said.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

valerio wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:Lance looked over the smooth rocky walls and felt some drips of water on his face. He slowly moved into the cave it getting a bit dark in side it as the natural light began to fade. He looked back to find Bishop and noticed a few other figures following him which he recognized rather quickly as Val and Bel.

Both dog and wolf touched their noses. "We're good at that," Valiant said. "So, ready to look for danger, pretty boy?"
"Heh, always!" He said excitedly and began going deeper into the cave. "So Bel have you been in this cave before?" he asked the wolf.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"No, didn't pass this area while coming to Sunset Plateau. I always preferred to climb on trees for the night."
WhiskeyMutt

Post by WhiskeyMutt »

Whiskey greets the others and pulls his collar off quickly, examining a hidden pocket
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

valerio wrote:"No, didn't pass this area while coming to Sunset Plateau. I always preferred to climb on trees for the night."
"Well then this should be an experience for everyone." He said as the walked deeper into the cave looking around at the rock formations. It was getting a bit dark now so he pulled out his cellphone turning it on and using it as a makeshift flashlight. "Should have thought to bring one with me. Oh well, nothing we can do about it now." he said to no one in particular. A short bit later the group came to a fork in the cave, Lance stopped and scratched his head. "Well guys left or right? Which one should we choose?" He asked.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I say...let's check it out first." Valiant tapped his own collar, Rikki did the same.
A moment later, the collars started projecting four luminous beams from as many in-built LED lights.
"Neat, eh?" the ferret said. "A gadget we have since our days in the force."
(OOC - Kitsune, you may describe the place now)
WhiskeyMutt

Post by WhiskeyMutt »

Bishop stands in awe at the lights and looks t where it goes,''ooooh.... shiny...''
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Startled by the LEDs, he looked behind to see where they were coming from. Then he stuck out his tongue at the two.

"Show offs," he said, "But still, those are sweet."
Last edited by xhunterko on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
WhiskeyMutt

Post by WhiskeyMutt »

xhunterko wrote:ooc: Mitch's torch does about twice as much light as what Lance's phone does I think.

Startled by the LEDs, he looked behind to see where they were coming from. Then he stuck out his tongue at the two.

"Show offs," he said, "But still, those are sweet."

Bishop walked onwards into the cave and looked back to the others, motioning them to follow," what're you all waiting for? Adventure awaits! "
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Seth wrote: Not much, I walked around a little bit but it was kinda too dark to see much of anything.
"We'll have to have a little jailbreak and show you around" Archy said, "after our game of course."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Careful Bishop, don't wander off too far in the dark," Mitch said, trying to stifle a giggle. If there was one meme that the Orginization taught him that he actually liked, it would have to be this one.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

razgriz wrote:
Seth wrote: Not much, I walked around a little bit but it was kinda too dark to see much of anything.
"We'll have to have a little jailbreak and show you around" Archy said, "after our game of course."
Ian sat down and picked up a controller, "Sounds good to me."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Jess grabbed a controller for herself too. "Let's get this game started."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

The rocky walls of the cave were mostly smooth as the group moved down the Left side of the split. Lance ran his paw along the side feeling the slightly damp mossy surfes of the place; a few different kinds of stones could be seen throughout the wall as well. Stalagmites jutted down from the ceiling in a few places as the tunnel went onwards. There was a slow but steady dripping of water ahead of the group and the tunnel seemed to open up further ahead.

"Looks like the place opens up in a little bit. I wonder what could be in there." Lance said picking up the pace a bit.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well, one thing for sure, there is no guano on the pavement, meaning it is not a bat colony. Which is weird, if you think of it. Bats love places like this."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"They could be farther down though, depending on how deep this runs," Mitch said. Cautiously looking around.

ooc: Question: Is the cave a hole in the ground, or a hole in the side of a mountain or hill? If so, it would have been marked or something seeing as it was in a park.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Iblis had decided he'd stay back at camp while the others went off on their hike, since someone had to keep an eye on their stuff, not to mention that also gave him time to finish eating. "Nice to finally be alone for a moment." He said to himself as he gave his food a bored stare. "Am I really that bad a company to keep?" Asked the girl that had driven him over, causing the cat to glance over his shoulder. "When you make jokes like that, yes." He said before popping another bite of food in his mouth.

What followed that was an awkward silence that seemed to go on forever to the girl. "C'mon, Iblis, what are you even doing?" She finally asked. This elected another moment of silence as the cat seemed to think about how to answer the question, to which he finally answered as he stood up to put his eating tools where they belong, "Listening, learning, getting rid of threats, and minding my own business."

The girl gave a short sigh once Iblis was out of earshot. "What am I going to do with you Iblis? Even Specter is easier to talk to than you, and you hardly ever speak when you're not yourself..."

((OOC: I know it's been a while since I've posted, so I'm posting this as a way to say "I'm still here" and give an explanation on where Iblis/Specter is and what he's doing all at the same time.))
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
WhiskeyMutt

Post by WhiskeyMutt »

xhunterko wrote:"They could be farther down though, depending on how deep this runs," Mitch said. Cautiously looking around.

ooc: Question: Is the cave a hole in the ground, or a hole in the side of a mountain or hill? If so, it would have been marked or something seeing as it was in a park.
Bishop follows Lance closely as he seems to know what he is doing, feeling the cold, damp stone of the cave. He then notices a tiny crevice with something shiny sticking out and whispers,"look... something is stuck in there"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch takes his torch and gives it a closer look.

"Huh, it's just a small chain attached to the rock," he said, "I wonder what it's doing there?" He attempts to pick it up and gives it a small tug.

*KA-CHUNK* Goes the cave somewhere in the rock.

"Uh oh," Mitch says.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance turns to Mitch as he pulls the chain hearing the noise. "What in the world was that?" He said staring at the chain and rock Mitch pulled.

(OOC: The opening of the Cave was in the side of a small hill,like one that is barely really a hill at all, it starts going underground after a few feet just gradually so you barely notice in the dark)
WhiskeyMutt

Post by WhiskeyMutt »

Bishop opens his eyes wide and yelps,"uhmm... guys..." he points out to a clearly misplaced object that drops from the ceiling, a small shiny metal, it looks like gold but he isn't sure of what it truly is.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Impossible to say from here." Valiant sniffed at the air, and so did belisarius. "Rikki, think you can..?"
"Like during our chase for Donzetti? Boss, we were paid to run a risk, then!"
"So, your answer is yes?" the Italian wolf flashed her a grin.
She answered likewise. "Heck, yeah!" She ran toward the wall and started climbing like a spider.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch inspected the chain he was holding closer. Then he moved his torch closer to the wall that the chain was hooked on.

"Holy Moly! Look at this Valiant," Mitch said in surprise. Much to his astonishment, the wall that the chain was plugged in to seemed to have the same line work and style pattern as the chapel walls.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Yes, I see what you mean," Valiant said, examining the thing with growing interest. Was it possible..? "Rikki?"
"On it, boss!" she answered from up the ceiling, the LED lights of her collar reflecting against the golden 'hook' she was facing. "This used to be the reinforcements for a candelabra. She then let herself go and fell straight into the arms of Belisarius. "Thanks, stud."
Valiant looked around. "Perhaps this place is connected to the old chapel through a tunnel."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"That would be kind of awesome." Lance said as he peered into the tunnel. "You guys want to find out if its true? I mean if its true it's kind of out of our way and I don't want anyone back at camp to get worried about us." He asked looking around at the group.