HPU: Sunset Plateau OOC

For all those times you're not in character, try new "Out of Character"

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: PF: Sunset Plateau OOC

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

and as a reason for me not posting yet for this day, I believe you said it was pretty dang early. 5:30 AM or something? Jessica's sleeping in. so let me know when it gets to be about 9AM in game.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

I am back!
Please someone update me on the recent developments.
I was thinking of waiting until next timeskip to get back in tracks
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Um. Ctmjh, Eris is a cat right? Right? And aren't cats upset when they wag their tails? Or am I missing something here?

EDIT: Also, great to have you back Valerio!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

xhunterko wrote:Um. Ctmjh, Eris is a cat right? Right? And aren't cats upset when they wag their tails? Or am I missing something here?

EDIT: Also, great to have you back Valerio!
Cats don't only wag their tails when they're angry. They usually wag their tails when they're playing, angry, entertained, stalking something, having fun. Pretty much whenever they're excited.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Huh, well, I was just a tad confused there. Ah well. Ah hem, anyways, as an attempted recap for Valerio:

People started waking up the next day and had some morning conversations. Then Bishop and Mitch had a little heart to heart about personal experiences. Mitch helped Iblis with his bandage a little. Eris and Will woke up at the vet and chatted over a few things and she showed Will the reason why she didn't like vets so much. Lance had a close encounter with Borues, a new grizzly in the area. Borues attempted to pound the rainbow dog den to wake them up to no avail, then taunted Lance some more, and left. Mitch's mother Nora, met and became friendly with new semi-feral Souske. Will and Eris are currently on a breakfast date waiting for a ride to take them back to the campsite. Souske's and Nora's breakfast was interupted by animal control and Nora is waiting for someone to help her with his stuff while Mitch is eagerly inspecting the bear tracks.

Phew. Hopefully that's everthing in a nutshell.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

anyone seen ctcmjh of late?
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

The Moon Howler wrote:anyone seen ctcmjh of late?
He was on 4 days ago he should still be around.
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

Have you sent a PM to ctcmjh? It is generally best to contact someone that way before posting in a thread to ask if they have been heard from.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

a few questions. first, what time is it in game?
second, where is every character and what are they doing and which ones could Seth and I most easily join? I think it's time we actually get in on this neighborhood.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Its a bit after 7AM and QuartzOrren's character while still at the camp site can easily go back to town (and I in fact would Highly suggest he does that.) I forget what exactly is happening with razgriz's characters but they could be back in town as well. Same with Ace11's character, in fact I'm almost sure hes in the neiborhood.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

My characters are at the vet... I got sick of the plot going wrong/getting ignored/ditched and just left the camping area...... I think someone was headed towards the vet that I was hoping to talk to...

And if you stick to the originally established thing, the camp site is several hours by truck/car/driving from town... which was the big idea, isolation so you can't just run out...
The Moon Howler

Sorry, buddy, but waiting on ctcmjh to post. I'm stuck as well.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

question since Souske is gonna have amnesia soon and he's gonna have a different personality do i make a new character sheet?
Not one single person on this earth is perfect,learning to accept that however is a struggle few can understand
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Ace11 wrote:question since Souske is gonna have amnesia soon and he's gonna have a different personality do i make a new character sheet?
No I wouldn't, you can just update your old one a put his amnesia personality there, like under his original one which you should keep just in case.
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

If I went back to town, then wouldn't I be caught by AC again?
RAINBOW YEAAH!
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

You could just have your character avoid Jenny at all cost or maybe try to get them to do something to get on her good side. I really have no idea what to do otherwise. Anyone else have any ideas?

Also ok just for the sake of saving time and because no one is really posting that much, I'm bumping the time up to 9:00 AM so Brent can get started if he wants.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

okay, one last check... where is everyone?

I'll try to get Seth to post too.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Archy and Nate are at the vet...
The Moon Howler

Will is with Eris at some food joint. Currently stuck, cause of ctcmjh's absence. (yes, I pm'd ctcmjh and still no responce)

My RP Characters
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

In the Main Out of Character thread, ctcmjh wrote:I haven't been on for nearly two weeks now, as life popped up and I was suddenly very busy. I'll continue to be very busy until after finals in a week and a half. I'll try to post, but no promises.

It's just now getting to the "week and a half" time frame ctcmjh mentioned. He should be back before too long.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance and most of the rest of the group is at the camp ground still.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

well then I'm kinda stuck. I can think of no reason to send Jessica to the vet and the camp ground is way too far away.
what do?
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Hrm... I can devise a few if she has a bit of bad luck...

1. Needs checkup?
2. Needs a vaccination?
3. Stung by bee, results in bee allergy.
4. Bit by rare spider. Results in need of an anti-poision pill/shot from vet.
5. Trips, bumps head. Parents and or bystanders super-panic and TO VET! For ALL OF THE XRAYS.
6. Notices a section of fur that seems wrong, visits vet in fear of losing fur. Turns out to be nothing or perhaps a fungus.
7. Notices excessive fleas/scratching, visits vet for flea treatement or fungal treatement.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

didI note that both of her parents are Psychiatrists with degrees in both human and veterinary psychiatry, meaning that they wouldn't freak out about anything minor cause they had to study both human and veterinary medicine. and therefore, Jess would not freak out either. I guess she could be taking her medical records for future reference cause they'd need them.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Dissension wrote:
In the Main Out of Character thread, ctcmjh wrote:I haven't been on for nearly two weeks now, as life popped up and I was suddenly very busy. I'll continue to be very busy until after finals in a week and a half. I'll try to post, but no promises.

It's just now getting to the "week and a half" time frame ctcmjh mentioned. He should be back before too long.
Perfect timing, actually. I posted in the Main OOC, but I couldn't help but to respond to this here.

And sorry, Moon Howler, I'll post very soon.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

you know you could have put my characters into the inactive players section xDxD
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Um... you realize a pscyhology degree isn't a "I'm a Doctor" degree, yes?

I don't THINK there's enough covered by psychology to be 100% cool if the right things happen. There's just too much to medical science...

Anyway, medical records would work..
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

psychiatrists can perscribe medicine, which means they have to go through medical school before deciding on psychiatric medicine as their specialty. They are doctors just as much as an Oncologists or dermatologists.

psychology is what you're thinking of. completely separate.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Name: Chibi Buster

Species: Dog (Short Coat Chihuahua)

Appearance: As a chihuahua Chibi is shorter than most other pets. He also has a slightly more elongated muzzle or 'deer head.' His fur however is black with white on his chest. Also since he's a chihuahua his ears are a bit big/disproportional compared to his head. But for him it's a rather big ratio. His ears fully expanded are at least 7 inches tall and at the base are at least 4 1/2 inches wide. He's embarrassed by their size and keeps them down against the back of his head. His collar is blood red with red smiley face for a tag. This is normally obscured though by the black sleep mask he carries with him around his neck or over his eyes.

Personality: Chibi is lazy, he likes to sleep a good portion of the time and when he's not sleeping he tends to be a sly or conniving sort of individual in order to get people to do things for him so he can, well, sleep again. In actuality though his so called 'devilish plans' are really straightforward and he really leans on the fact that he's a small furball to actually have to exert himself physically or mentally. He's lax and calm most of the time, asleep most of the time to really show any kind of anger. 'Happiness' is sleeping in a warm place, 'Sadness' is having to walk around trying to find somewhere to sleep, and 'Anger' is actually frustration when he can't find anywhere to sleep. When he begins to warm up to a person he's fiercely loyal, as per his whole 'chihuahua complex' and is really quite defensive and quick to get into a fight to protect his friends.

Background: Chibi was raised in a bad neighborhood in the city and was actually quite active as a pup. His actual mother back then wasn't the perfect role model and his dad apparently followed his owner who was in a mariachi band. If asked about his childhood he'd say it's rather foggy really because of the fact he doesn't want to remember it.

He picked up his massive amounts of laziness as he began to reach his teenage years since he didn't really think there was a point to really do anything and at the time he wanted to die comfortable wherever he lay. It was here that his dad found him just laying underneath a bridge swathed in a torn up curtain for a blanket since it was "the warmest thing I could find." When first offered a new home and life, Chibi was rather skeptical to the whole idea since he was so fatalistic at the time. But with the proper coercion his new dad managed to bring him along and give him a real home.

Now after a a few months of 'rehabilitation' Chibi has lost his fatalistic ideals and has become more docile and normal. THe only thing his father relents is the fact that he's so lazy.

Other Notes:
-His dad is Japanese, hence the name Chibi
-He likes manga
-He's very self-conscious about his ears and sensitive if they're ever mocked
-Even when he's asleep he can still hear other peoples' conversation who are close by. He sometimes decides to join in if his opinion is vital
-He despises Heavy Metal

SPECIAL:
S-5
P-7
E-7
C-7
I-6
A-5
L-5

Color

This is an idea of his fur color
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

I finally posted for this day, now I need whoever's controlling the vet's office staff or the pets at the vet to talk to me.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Brent and Ragriz would you be opposed to me finding a way for Ian to join your group sometime in the near future?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

I am not opposed to this.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

When did Seth join our roleplay or did I miss something somewhere?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

he joined at the same time as me. My character talked to his character, but we ran out of things to talk about so we stopped until the new day.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Okay. Thought I missed something somewhere. (i blame work)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

razgriz wrote:I half-assume we've started our first round?
I don't think we have. Ian just saw Jess walk into the back, and she responded immediately, so she didn't have time to pick a character and the match couldn't have started yet.
also I felt it was weird that the arena was chosen before Jess had a chance to pick a fighter.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

I blame that on my not playing smash brothers for a VERY long time... He he... Derp&&Fail... I'll go fix that last post...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Hey, I see that this is still going, yet the OOC hasn't been posted in in a while.

I'm taking note of ALL the GMs in the RP section, and Housfox is getting information to update that list in the main OOC. Can the GM please step forward for me, and send me their Skype info if I don't have it already?
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

HAI. Brent, same as in the other RP, I'd appreciate if you used a darker color.
Also, whoever's playing Mitch, his color is also kind of bright, and while it's not mandatory, it'd make my job easier if it was just a tiny bit darker...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Seriously? I understand with the other because even I have trouble reading it, but I can clearly see this one. do you have an extra bright screen or something? because this is the second time you've asked me to stop using a color I can read clearly.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets