Maya and Melissa

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

CanadianHero

Maya and Melissa

Post by CanadianHero »

Information:
Comic starts around the arc "The Great Water Balloon War"

Maya Raven (age young teens) Golden Retriever, upbeat, smart, ditsy, talks in English and in Japanese. "Likes to talk about current events, seems to have a strange obsession for Pridelands despite being a dog, big fan of anime, isn't afraid to fight(she's tomboyish, like Grape) dislikes people who are mean-spirited(watch out Bino!)

Melissa Raven (age 14) Human, loves her pet Maya, she teaches her pet stuff she learns from school, sometimes become too worried about Maya, watches lots of TV, has a bit of a temper, sometimes clumsy. (Also loves meat)

Bryan Raven (age 9) Human, treats Maya like a toy, he likes dogs very much, eats a lot (he's fluffy), dogs fear him sometimes especially when he starts to get too close to them, watches lots of sitcoms, big-hearted, master mind.

Parents of the kids- Loves them very much, the father is a child at heart, loves dogs (thankfully not as obsessive), mother loves archery, plays a assortment of instruments, obsessed with cleaning.

This is my first more longer fan fiction, deals with more everyday stuff, mostly centering on Maya and Melissa, they move to Babylon Gardens from Yuma, Arizona. The story will start off at first introducing the characters, eventually it will expand to the rest of the cast later on. I'm being somewhat serious about this aren't I :oops: The fan fiction should begin in a few days. Britney and I will joint more on this fan fiction (I did most of the work before) UNTIL THEN ;)
Fox: Ah ignore Peanut fighting Bino, you want churro, no? King: Si!

Let's Dance! *falls to floor*
MapleRatty

Re: Maya and Melissa

Post by MapleRatty »

DUDE I CANT WAIT!

Im setting up my waiting clock untill then. :P :P :P
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Sounds interesting. Can't wait to see what you post. :)
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
CanadianHero

Post by CanadianHero »

Just to keep you in the story a little better, here's my compliments A prologue :)

Part 1: The Decision

A mysterious blue cat and yellow dog were arguing in a bar in Abu Dhabi, they spoke in Arabic, "you filthy cat, how dare you insult my intelligence." the dog proceeded to slap the cat, the cat was irritated, "You girl, did you realize why we even came to this city?" he said as he swished whiskey into his mouth.

The dog considered her actions, "fine, we will settle this." she stood from her chair and set down a map on the floor, "I, the Princess of Seychelles will confirm the quest to find the Philosopher's Stone. She marked Estonia as the first to look for the famed treasure, the cat looked up at her, "Are you sure about this, Juno?" Juno smirked at his cat friend, "If I'm correct if we find this treasure, we will find riches not even the richest people in the world could dream about." the cat smiled, "I trust that we will find the Philosopher's Stone."

Juno smiled at him, "Heh, consider this, if I didn't trust you, you would have been dead." The world began to shake violently, "Aw." she said, "time to wake up, I guess."

"Maya! Wake up!" Melissa said as she shook her, "mphh, go away." Maya said as she tried to go back to sleep. "Fine, I see how this is." she said, she went to the bathroom to get a cup of cold water, "Guess you like it cold?" she said as she gave a devilish smile, she then doused Maya in cold water which shocked Maya awake, "Ah!" Maya then pushed Melissa into the ground, "What was that for?"

Melissa laughed, "that's what you get, sleepy head." she got up and lifted Maya up with her, "time for breakfast." Maya shook her body dry, "Do that again, and you will find yourself six feet under." she muttered to herself. She went downstairs, "Morning, guys." Bryan walked to her and pet her in the head, "Hey Maya!" he said. "Too hard!" Maya said as she took Bryan's hand off. "So what's for breakfast?" Melissa said, her mom came into view, "french toast, scrambled eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches." she said as she set them down on the table.

"Awesome." she said as she sat down and began to eat, her dad walked into the dining room, "Hey, how it's going, how the weather?" he said, Maya looked at him like he was stupid, "Sunny, hot, it's Arizona dad." Her dad looked confused, "It's a joke, honey." he smiled awkwardly with his hand on the back of his head, "don't take it seriously." Her dad sat down on dining chair.

"Hey, guys, I have a big announcement." her dad said happily, "what?" Maya said with her mouth full. "We're moving!" Maya spited out her food, and looked worried, "Moving?" she said. "Why, what's going on?" Bryan said, "Is the desert getting to you?" His dad laughed, "No, it's just that I heard a place that was pet-friendly." He smiled at Maya, "It's called Babylon Gardens." he said, "Babylon Gardens?" Maya said. "Yeah, I figured since the desert is probably not the best place for Maya, I decided we should go to a more temperate zone.

Melissa looked sad, "That wasn't a good reason, to be honest." Melissa's mom smiled, "We decided it on that place for months." she giggled, "I think that Maya would love it there." Maya didn't want to leave Yuma, she was born here, and lived here since. "Mom, can't we stay?" Maya said as she gave her puppy eyes, "What did I say about those eyes?" her dad said. She stopped as soon as he said that , "But dad!" she whined. "It's final." His eyes darted to Melissa, "Sweetie, it's kind of lonely in this part of Yuma, there's not that many people in this area.

Melissa did have friends in her middle school, although high school doesn't start for a month. "I guess, but can't we wait a little longer?" she said. Her dad shook his head, "I'm afraid we can't." Bryan finished his breakfast first as usual, "Dad, where exactly is Babylon Gardens?" his dad looked at him, "It's across the country, will take several days going by car." Bryan grimaced, "Oh great, road trip." Bryan hated road trips, mostly because he gets sick in the car. "You guys should start packing in a few weeks, and say goodbye to your friends." her mom said.

Maya and Melissa went outside to the backyard, because it was desert they had a huge backyard. Maya looked around the expansive desert, "I'm going to miss this place." her ears drooped and she sighed, "The farthest place I ever went was Phoenix, but across the country?" she never seen too many dogs or cats because of the isolation, but still it was going to be tough for her.

"Don't worry, we still have each other." Melissa said to Maya, the golden retriever ran to her and hugged to her. "Yeah, I guess so." Even if it was 100 degrees outside Maya didn't care as she was used to the heat better than most dogs outside of Arizona, as long as she is provided with several cups of water each hour. "What did you think Babylon Gardens is like?" Maya said, "Dad said that it's at the East Coast of the United States, completely different from Arizona." she looked concerned, "It's going to be a lot colder than Yuma, Maya." Maya was annoyed, "Colder?" she sighed and went back to the house.

She went on the computer in her room, and search on the internet "Babylon Gardens", the computer displayed Babylon Gardens as a "safe, fun, and sociable pet friendly neighborhood." She rolled her eyes, "bet they wouldn't consider Yuma to be a good place for pets." she thought, she scrolled down the page, "Huh, looks like a nice place, way different than Arizona." She turned off the laptop and laid down on her bed, "Wonder what our new house looks like." she thought, "Hopefully not too different from my house." she later fell sleep, dreaming about her adventures with the cat, Al.

Well, there's your comic *throws it down pit* next update in the weekend! ;)

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Yay! New update! It was a bit confusing at first. You mixed up the personal pronouns a bit...

Hmm, wonder how Maya will react to seeing so many dogs and cats around her.

Bryan and Melissa should have fun in a place with no kids. :roll:
My characters
MapleRatty

Post by MapleRatty »

I think Im going to like Maya...

Plus, I cant for that no kids detail to go intplay
CanadianHero

Post by CanadianHero »

Part 2 The Final Good-Bye

Hi guys, this was a draft I created alongside the first part, so this is the last one made before the regular schedule starts :)

"Al!" Juno said, Al hanging off an cliff into the Piusa river, "Grab my hand!" she said, the cat grabbed her arm, and Juno heaved him into the ground, "That was a close one." he said, he laughed. "I thought that I was going to be a flat cat." Juno smiled, "Come on, we have to move." Al and Juno ran up a trail into the Estonian forest, "look." Al said as he pointed to a small town, "We should rest there." Juno nodded. They walked into the town, Juno walked up to a human, she spoke in Swedish, "Excuse me sir, do you know where we could sleep?" the man nodded, "Over there in between the two stores."

Juno thanked the man and took Al to the hotel, "Come on, it's over there." they ran to the place, "two, please." she said, she handed the money to the cashier, and they went into the room. "Okay." Al said as he took out the map out of his backpack, "according to the clues we gathered, it's the cave is near Tartu." Juno looked at the map, "It's only several miles away." she smiled, "shouldn't take more than a few hours after wake up." Al smirked, "Estonia has some weird landscape, eh?" he said, Juno's tail wagged, "Yeah, but Estonia does have good food you have to admit." she laughed.

Maya woke up, she looked around, then looked at the clock which said it was 5:50 pm, "Oh, dinner should be ready." she got out of her bed and walked downstairs into the kitchen, "Hi, sweetie. Slept well?" her dad said, Maya was startled that her dad knew about that, "yeah, I did." She went into the dining room to eat some hamburgers, Bryan and her mom was there eating, but Melissa wasn't there. "Where is Melissa?" Maya said as she got her plate of food, "Her friend Tasha picked her up about an hour there, she's spending the night there."

Maya ears drooped, "I didn't get to say goodbye." her mom came to her and petted her in the head, "Don't worry sweetie you will see her tomorrow." she went back to eating her food, Maya finished her food rather quickly, then ran to her room to get her cell phone and call Melissa, she dialed her phone and after a few seconds Melissa picked it up, "Hello?". "Hi, Melissa." Maya said as she sat down, "Oh, hi Maya." she said, "I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to you, you were sleeping." Maya blushed a little, "Sorry, must have dozed off." she heard Melissa giggle, "Well, I gotta go, bye." she said, "Bye." Maya said before hung up.

She went back downstairs to the living room, where turned on the TV to find it on Glee on. "Nah, mom must have left it on here." she changed the channel to AMC to watch Back to the Future, she smiled, "Better." as she watched the marathon of the three parts, by the time it was finished it was almost midnight. She passed out by then, the dream she had this time was different from her normal dreams, this one was sort of strange, it was her being abducted by the characters from Keroro.

She later woke up and found herself in her room, "Dad must have found me and brought me up." she thought, she looked at the calendar, it showed that it was the 19th of July, "three days until we leave this place." Her room was mostly packed, saved her laptop and bed. It was mostly empty, she whined and her ears drooped, "Well I guess it's almost time, better put some of the stuff downstairs." Melissa came from the kitchen, "Hey, Melissa how was last night." she smiled at her, "Oh, good, Tasha cried about me leaving, but I will still Skype her, you know." she looked a little sad.

She heaved some of her stuff downstairs, putting it near the front door so that when the day comes they would put in the car. "Need help, sweetie?" her mom said, "here let me put that there." she grabbed the heavy box and set next to the hallway. "I'm going outside." Maya said, "Ok, be careful!" her mom said. She ran outside and sat on a rock that was near the road, she saw Hector, a cat that lived next door even if the house was almost a quarter mile away.

"Hey Hector!" Maya said, the cat looked at her and walked to her. "Hey Maya, I heard your moving out." Maya nodded to him, "Well here's a farewell gift I made." he handed a bracelet, she knew that he and his mom made bracelets all the time, "I made one out of pebbles." he smiled to her. She took it and putted in her collar, then she hugged him, "thanks." Maya and Hector talked about things for 20 minutes or so before Maya had to go, "well I got to go, so I guess this is goodbye." she shook Hector's hand, "I will Skype you when I get there." she said. Hector smiled sadly at her, "Bye." he waved at her.

"Maya!" her mom said, "Sweetie help me put these boxes downstairs." Maya looked at her, "Coming!" she winked at Hector, "Bye!" she saw Hector start to tear up, "bye." he waved at her.

Aw, now wasn't that sweet and to let you know Maya thought of Hector as more of a brother, not a boyfriend. ;)
This weekend is Part 3 on Saturday and Part 4 on Sunday, then a little hiatus to give me more time for college :D

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Seems Hector thought a little more of Maya than Maya did Hector, eh?

Hmm, a lot of skyping going around. The internet brings the world closer again! :D

Good thing they are being organized with the packing. Moving is a very stressful thing to do indeed.
My characters
CanadianHero

Post by CanadianHero »

Part 3 Going down like a bum knee (More properly, the Move)

Maya looked at her house, see would never see it again. "So today is the day, huh?" Maya said to Melissa, Melissa nodded to her and then put her arm on Maya's shoulder. "It's okay, when I start driving we will visit Yuma again, alright?" Melissa said as she smiled to her pet. Maya's eyes started to water, "I been here since I was born." she started to cry, "And my memories are here." Melissa looked at her, "You been here only 4 years, Maya." she kissed her on the forehead, "You still got easily 20 years ahead of you." (Remember the double lifespan in this universe)

Maya went to the backyard to see her dad, "Dad, have you been in Babylon Gardens?" her dad smiled warmly, "No, but one of my friends lives near Babylon Gardens, he's been there several times." he looked north, "He's says it's a nice place for pets and humans alike." Maya ears drooped a little, "But Dad, Yuma isn't bad either." Her dad looked back at her, "You might not see but you consume much more water than the average dog should ever do, it's not too good for you." Maya blushed, "Do I really drink that much?" she thought. The only thing she drinks is water, fruit juice, and vegetable juice, she wasn't allowed to drink soda, but she didn't like it too much anyway.

Maya went to the front yard to put boxes in the Explorer, "Where's mom, Melissa?" Bryan came behind her, "she's in the kitchen, making sandwiches for the trip." she went inside the kitchen to find her mom cutting ham for sandwiches, "what's wrong, honey?" her mom said as she wrapped the sandwiches, "Do you think that we can ever come back, you know after we move there." Maya said. Her mom looked at her confused, "Honey, Melissa could take you here if you want, when she is old enough."

Maya still had a hard time determining when humans became old enough to leave their parents, "But how long?" Maya whined, her mom kneeled down, "soon, honey." she smiled at the then stood up to return to her sandwiches, Maya sighed and went to play her PSP. "When are we leaving?" she said, her dad yelled to her "In about a few hours, honey check to see if there anything missing." Maya followed her dad's orders and went and check every room in the house. "There's nothing else." Maya said loudly, "Okay, get in the SUV and wait for me."

As she got in the Explorer she saw her laptop in the glove compartment, she reached over and grabbed it, and connected to the internet by 3G, she showed Melissa who was also in the SUV Babylon Gardens, Melissa looked interested at that place, "It's looks nice, I think you should like it." she said as she put on her seat belt, Maya returned to her child seat and put on her seat belt too. She saw her dad lock the door and got in the SUV, "Okay, guys say goodbye to the house." Maya silently said "Goodbye."

She looked at the retreating house, as then looked forward into the long road going to Interstate 8, she her dad said, "Okay, first we are taking the highway to Tuscon, then we stop there for a little break, then we hightail it down the 10 to get to the Midwest." Maya decided that she should just sleep the whole way through the trip, waking up to see the different states every now and again. They arrived at Tuscon a few hours later, and Maya got out of the car to see Tuscon. Her dad said they were in Oury Park near the highway, she saw the baseball fields and the swimming pool.

"Dad, can I go swim?" Maya said, her dad looked at the sign, "It's says no dogs allowed in the pool, sorry." Maya sat down on a bench looking at the tall buildings that were nearby, she thought about her house and the people that lived nearby, then memories of being a young puppy bubbled in her mind, her playing with her toys, watching Maya teach her things from school, and playing with Hector. She looked up the increasingly cloudy and smiled sadly at it, "I will see you again, right?" she thought.

"Maya!" she heard Melissa calling, she ran over to her. "It's time to go." she said as they got in the SUV, she fell asleep a few minutes later, she awoken several times to see some of Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas before arriving in a sort of bar, Maya and her family walked into the bar, they saw it was nearly 3 in the morning, Maya went to the soda bar nearby where she found dogs and cats acting strange, they were juvenile and adult, both acting tipsy. They were swearing at each other and play fighting, some of them making out, this was making Maya nervous. The pets saw Maya and some of the young puppies were strangely flirting at her, "No thanks, I don't really want to." she said before going to back to her family.

After leaving the place and finding a hotel to rest in they continued on their road trip across Oklahoma, Missouri, Illinois, meanwhile slowly forgetting her old home and more excited for her new one and and finally Indiana, the state where Babylon Gardens should be in. "We're almost there, guys." her dad said, Maya's tail attempted to wag but couldn't because of the seat, "Finally, we are almost there!" she smiled excitedly at the thought, she saw the sign "Welcome to Babylon Gardens" She then saw several dogs and cats fighting each other with water balloons, her ears drooped and she frowned, "Oh no."

Maya seems to be enjoying- oh wait now's she frustrated at the water balloon fight. *shrugs* oh well, she better enjoy herself :roll: Originally the bar scene was going to be longer but since it's a one time appearance I cut it out

CanadianHero

Post by CanadianHero »

Part 4 Babylon Gardens and her new problems with it

The family noticed the water balloon fights going outside, Maya's Dad looked back to the road, "Wow, talk about a scrimmage." Maya saw a cat got hit by a water balloon in the head knocking him to the floor. She was a little shocked and then roll up the windows to keep herself dry, it wasn't long before a water balloon landed on the top of the SUV. The water was all sloshing through above the roof.

Maya looked to see a brown cat smashed a water balloon right onto a chocolate lab's belly, she heard the dog's yelp and she shuddered at the thought of joining the water balloon fight and looked away from the scene. "I think that our house." she saw a black house that was squeezed between two neighboring houses.

Maya pressed her snout against the window of the SUV, "Our new home!" she said as her tail smacked Bryan's face, "Hey, keep your tail under control." Maya was mad at Bryan but forced her tail to stop wagging, as they parked next to the house, Maya unlocked the car door and ran out to the yard, she sniffed most of the house and her new environments. To her it smelled significantly different than her old home in Yuma.

She wanted to go inside super badly, she ran to her dad "DAD, OPEN THE EFFING DOOR!" her face was very tense. Her dad smiled like a child, "Ok, hold on." he handed the keys to Maya and she ran to the door unlocking it and then kicking the door, the new smell was overwhelming, she could smell all of the new house had a much different layout than her old home, "where's my room?" her dad took her upstairs to her new room, it was bigger than her old room. "Wow, this is nice let's get my stuff."

She ran outside to get her things she felt much colder than in Yuma, she looked at the thermometer which said "72 degrees" it felt colder than what she's used, "But it's not cold." she thought. She turned to see a black cat on the top of the SUV grinning, "Well, well, what do we have here?" Maya looked at him confused, "Who are you?" she said to him, he continued grinning "Question is who are you, new girl?"

Maya sat down on the hood of the SUV, "Um, Maya Raven, nice to meet you." she handed out her paw, Max shook her hand, "Max." as soon as Maya turned around to look for her sister, the cat was gone. "Hey Maya, help me with the boxes." Melissa said, Maya ran to help while looking around for Max, "Hey sis, did you see a black cat?" Melissa shook her head, "I didn't, why?" Maya told her about the cat, "There's going to be a lot of pets around, better get used to it."

"Get used to it?" Maya thought, she then saw a dog in a vest and a mouse on top of his head approach her, "Hey, you're new here, what's your name." She introduced herself to them, "Maya huh?" said the mouse, "Nice to meet you, my name is Spo and this guy here is Fido, K9." Maya put her finger near mouth, "K9? Never heard of that." Fido looked confused, "How can you not know about police dogs?" Maya lived in an area where dogs were fairly rare, and the police department didn't carry any K9's.

Fido explained to Maya what police dogs are and what they do, Maya was still perplexed about dogs being part of the police department but she went along with it. "Just follow the laws and you won't be in trouble." he later introduced himself and Spo to the rest of the family, reminding them of the laws in Babylon Gardens, especially to Melissa and Bryan since he never really sees human children.

"Here." he said as he handed Maya a card saying "the Good Ol' Dogs Club" and it's address, "you should come, it's recommended by my little brother that every dog comes to the club." Maya looked at the card, "Who the leader?" Fido looked at Maya with thought, "It's me and Bino, there's occasionally going to be other dogs too, so you might have to know all of them." Maya never knew more than a couple of other dogs. "How many dogs are there?" she said, Fido thought about it, "A lot."

"Great." she put the card in the collar, she held out her paw, "Well see you tomorrow." Fido shook it then left, "Dad, I'm going to walk around." her dad said she could go so she walked down the streets, meeting all kinds of dogs, cats, a rabbit, a chicken, and several ferals. Then she reached a house that had wolves in it, the only wolves that she knew where wild ones in the desert and they were aggressive to her. She then saw a Welsh Corgi being carried off by little wolf pups, "Hey, put me down I'm talking to someone on the phone!" she giggled to herself before moving on.

She then met a mutt and a purple cat, she knew that there was some kind of tension between them and they weren't the rival kind, but something else, they introduced themselves as Peanut and Grape, Maya then introduced herself, "Hey, did any of you seen a black cat with a golden bell?" Grape looked at her curiously, "He's Max, my boyfriend." Maya nodded her head to show she understood, "Do you know Fido?" Peanut smiled happily and his tail wagged, "Oh yeah, he's one of the leader of the neighborhood, along with his little brother, Bino."

"Who's Bino?" Maya asked to them, Grape smiled mischievously, "He's an annoying mutt, brother of my boyfriend." Maya looked confused, "Wait, brother?" Grape then said they lived together under a common owner, so effectively they are brothers. "Oh, got it. So he's really that annoying?" Grape and Peanut laughed under their breath, "He sometimes has to be controlled by someone." said Grape gesturing hitting him behind the head.

Maya grimaced slightly at Bino being knocked out by Grape but she then saw a mutt walk up to them, "Hey cat-lover, how's your cat treats?" he laughed, then he saw Maya and he looked a little stunned, "Who this?" he observed her, "This is Maya, don't get any ideas." Grape knew about Bino's gaze at Maya and then punched the palm of the paw to show she's serious. "Well, my name's Bino." he pointed his finger to his chest, "Leader of the dog community in this neighborhood." Maya rolled her eyes, "This is not what I wanted." Then a husky came up behind Bino.

"Hi, cat-lover." the husky said though unlike Bino he didn't seem to be enjoying himself like Bino, Maya has never seen so many other pets beside herself, see felt a little scared but she was also excited, "And you are?" the husky at her, "My name is Fox." Fox looked at Bino, "Look, I got to go." Bino looked at mad, "Why, because you want to see him again?" Fox then got mad too, "Bino stop being mad at King, he's never done anything to you." Bino looked at Fox a little hurt, "He's taking you away from me, he's going all over the neighborhood trying to get other people against me!" Fox looked away Bino and towards Maya, "Sorry, he's just a little jealous." Bino stuck out his tongue at him.

Maya looked at Fox, she felt heavy at the heart, and shook a little on her legs, "What's this feeling and why is Fox in it?" she thought to herself, she stuttered slightly, "My name's Maya." he shook her paw, Maya blushed a little but not enough to make them see, "See you later." he walked down the street, Maya put her paw on her chest, "Well, he's kind of cute." she thought. Peanut looked at Maya a little confused, "You okay?" Maya came back from to focus, "Oh, yeah I'm okay." Bino looked at Maya a little suspicious and Maya knew, "Does he know about me liking Fox?" Bino then said goodbye and walked to the opposite direction of Fox.

"Well, I got to go." Maya said, Peanut and Grape said goodbye then saying they should see each other again, Maya then goodbye and walked to her house. As she walked Fox kept popping in her head, she had to keep thinking of other stuff, "Oh, yeah I better help." she remembered about the things needed to be brought to her house, "What am I doing, I'm to busy to involved in romantic stuff, I do that later." but the thought of Fox didn't leave her mind. "Stop it!" she thought to herself, "Ugh, why can't I stop?" she saw the wolf cubs approached her, "Why are you mad?" one of them said, Maya looked at them, "Oh it's nothing." She then saw the Welsh Corgi they carried earlier, "Hey, what did I say about going outside by yourself?" he said.

He saw Maya, "Oh, it's you." he said, "So you're that new girl that's been talked about." Maya was surprised at his behavior, it wasn't a normal dog, he acted different than a regular dog should be doing. Fox came out of the house, "King, the cubs are back inside!" King gestured that he was coming, "Fox told me about you." he face became less tense, "Name's King." Maya shook his hand, Fox came to them, "I see you met King." he smiled to her, Maya felt a little weak and also excited, "You want to come in?" Fox said, Maya nodded her head happily, "Sure." she said quickly trying to control her glee about be inviting by Fox.

Jees, Maya you need to keep your mind in check before someone takes your heart away :roll:

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Oh, so Maya is in love with fox. Bino will never see that husky again. :roll:

So she has met everyone. Wonder how long it takes her to make Bino really mad.

Wait... Yuma and Tucson are both in Arizona... why would they pass into other states?
My characters
CanadianHero

Post by CanadianHero »

Part 5 Maya and Fox sitting on a tree K-I-S-S... *gets shot*

Maya was annoyed with herself deep down for developing a crush on someone she doesn't even know, but there was something in Fox that made him attractive, his smile made her want to melt, his scent was a mixture of heavenly light yet with a earth smell that made a wonderful scent, and his soft appearance made all the more noticeable to her. "So, where are you from?" Fox said as he was drinking soda, "I'm from Yuma in Arizona." Fox nodded, "Do you like it here?" Maya thought about it, aside from Bino being a bit of a jerk, she liked it so far.

"You live with human children, right?" he said, Maya nodded then she felt a little nervous, "They can be a handful sometimes, but they alright." King came back from the wolf cubs, "Jees, they are really hyper today." he sat down on a chair and relaxed himself, he looked at Maya, "So you're Maya." she nodded quickly and she focused her attention to Fox, "So, that dog, Bino, is he your friend or..." Fox rolled his eyes, "He's kind of my friend, but lately he's been really annoying." Fox shaked his head, "He's not exactly friendly to most new people in this neighborhood." he looked at King.

King's face tensed a little, "Bino, he's a pain in the..." Fox covered his mouth, "King! Not in front of our new neighbor." King took Fox's paw off his mouth, "Okay, he's a real jerk to a lot of people." he said, King ears drooped, Fox noticed. "King?" King shook his paw at Fox, "It's okay." Maya looked at them, "Are they friends or brothers?" she couldn't tell. Fox sat near Maya on the couch, "Just don't make Bino mad and he will leave you alone." Maya nodded, her mind kept observing Fox to see faults in him but as far as she can see, he was as good as they come.

Fox smiled at Maya, and she turned away because she didn't want him to see her blushing. "What's wrong?" he said, Maya looked back at Fox who looked worried, she laughed nervously, "It's nothing, really!" Fox looked at King who shrugged, "Well, uh look, there's a meeting at the Good Ol' Dogs club tomorrow, you should come!" he said as he stood up.

Maya remembered that she was supposed to be home soon. "Well, Fox I uh.." she became nervous, her mind shouted at her, "Hug him or something!" Maya started to stutter, Fox looked at her. "Maya, why are you stuttering?" Maya came back into focus, "I got to go! I will see you tomorrow, alright?" she said as she ran outside. Fox was confused at Maya's behavior, "Why was she acting like that?" he said to King who was already starting to get drunk off of the orange soda, " *hrk* she probably likes you." he said then he took off his collar, "let's get naked!" Fox put his paw behind his head, "King are you drunk again?" he said as he grabbed King off the table.

Maya ran down the street that went to her house, she then saw Bino walking to her. "I know what your doing." he said as he eyed her suspiciously, "Huh?" she said. Bino walked around her, "You like him, don't you?" he said, Maya started to angry, "So?" Bino started to smirk at her, "You do like him!" he said then his expression became serious, "You stay away, I already have enough trouble with King." she had it up to here with Bino, "look shorty, it's my business not yours." Bino became furious, "SHORTY?!" Maya smiled, "Problem?" Bino's anger turned to a murderous kind, it was almost beyond his self-control, all he could do was swear in front of her, and attempting to make her mad again. She grew tired of this and walked away laughing.

She arrived at her house still laughing, Melissa walked to her, "What's so funny?" Maya tried to stop but couldn't, "I called this dog named Bino a shorty." someone laughed with her, it was Max. "Oh, man, that's rich." he said as he climbed down the house, "He's been there for 5 minutes." Melissa said as she carried a small box to the garage. "I have got to tell Grape about that." he said, he looked around, "Where is he anyway?" he said, Maya pointed to where Bino was, Max walked over there and shouted to him, "Hey, shorty!" he shouted, she heard Bino swear at him. "Did anything happen?" Melissa said, Maya turned to her, "It was a pretty good day." she said, "I met this one guy." Melissa looked interested, "Who?"

The joke might seem cheesy, but for me that was pretty funny :lol:

MapleRatty

Post by MapleRatty »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Most of the gags that I miss and love, in written form!

Keep it up!
CanadianHero

Post by CanadianHero »

Part 6 Maya's avenging for King?

Maya told Melissa all about Fox and her crush on him, Melissa looked excited. "Wow, Maya you're really growing up!" she smiled happily, she then hugged, "I remembered when I first adopted you, now your in love!" Maya thought about Fox, "Is he truly a nice guy?" she thought, then Bryan petted Maya in the head, "So you found a boyfriend, hmm?" Maya eyes narrowed to him, "So what, what's wrong with me loving Fox?" Bryan shrugged and walked back to his room.

"Do you think he likes me?" Maya said, Melissa kneeled down and petted Maya on the head, "Maybe." she said before going to the living room. Maya knew that she had a crush on Fox, but how will she know if Fox would like her? She walked into her room that had most of her stuff in there, she took off her collar and looked inside, she found the card for the Good Ol' Dogs club and the bracelet Hector made for her. She smiled at it, and put it on her wrist. She then found the collar she wore as a puppy, "Heh, thought I lost it." she kept it under her bed.

She looked outside from her window and found Peanut with a yellow dog walking with him to her house, "Is Peanut coming here?" she then walked downstairs and soon enough Peanut was knocking on the door. Maya ran to the door a little bit nervous, "Hi, Peanut!" she said, Peanut and the yellow dog said hi, Maya invited them in her house. "This is Tarot." he said, Tarot smiled and waved to her. Maya sighed a little, "Maybe she's not too bad."

Peanut's tail wagged, "Do you want to play Frisbee?" Maya nodded and they went to a park, Maya found plenty of pets running around playing with each other, she saw the beautiful landscape surrounding, and there was no rules see could find, Peanut smiled, "Catch!" Maya saw the frisbee and chased it, she caught and fell on the ground, "this grass feels really nice." she closed her eyes, then she heard approach her, "Peanut?" she said, but she saw Bino walk looking mad, "Oh hey, Bino." she said, she then crossed her arms, "What do you want?" Bino walked to her, "I'm inviting you to a get together, hope you can come." he smiled.

Maya looked at Bino and shrugged, "Fine, I will come over." Bino looked happy, "Excellent! Come tomorrow, and bring a present." he walked away and a large bulldog walked next to him, "What's he up to?" she thought, "Ahem." Maya turned around and found King, "Hey King!" she said, King looked worried, "Don't you know what he's going to do?" he looked around, "He's going to humiliate you!" he said to her, Maya looked confused. "Huh?" King then explained the Christmas party and what Bino did to him. Maya ears drooped, "Oh King I didn't know." King ears drooped, "Please don't go." he said, Maya smiled.

"Don't worry." she poked her chest, "I'll do something." King's ears narrowed, "What are you going to do?" Maya smiled mischievously, "Let's just say, I'm going to crush his ego." she punched her palm. King's ears perked, "But Bino is going to be more furious with you." Maya laughed, "If he gets cocky, it will be hurtfest time." King looked a little surprised but then nodded, "You remind me of that purple cat." Maya smiled, "I learned some things beside human school stuff from my sister."

She walked back to Peanut and Tarot with King besides her, "Oh, hi King." Peanut said, King waved at him and grimaced. "So want to keep playing?" Maya nodded and then looked at King, "Come on, King!" she said, and then she picked him up, "Gah! Let me down!" he said, Maya laughed and carried him to Peanut, "go play with Peanut!" she said putting him down, King sighed and joined the game.

Maya went to a vending machine and got a Payday, she then saw King struggle to catch the frisbee, she laughed at the sight of him struggling, "Oh, King." she laughed, she then came back to Peanut to find him looking up at the sky with Tarot, "Where's King?" she asked, Peanut pointed over towards him, Maya saw King talking to a wolf cub, "Does Miles know you're here?" he said, the cub's wars drooped, "No, I just wanted to play here." King shook his head, "Ask next time." he then took the cub to his house.

She then remembered why she came out, "Peanut?" she said, Peanut and Tarot looked to her, "What's up?" he said, Maya smiled, "I got to go." she pointed to her house, Peanut nodded, "Okay, see you tomorrow." Maya waved goodbye, she then saw a bulletin board that showed posters of missing dogs, a guy wanted for kidnapping, and the movie poster for a Pridelands movie, "Alright!" she said happily, she liked Pridelands even if they were for cats mostly. "I should go watch it." she said. She turned around to see a orange cat looking at the poster. "I can wait for Pridelands!" the cat said, Maya nodded. The cat looked surprised, "You like Pridelands?" Maya nodded and smiled, "I read it since I was a puppy." she said, the cat held out his paw, "My name's Marvin."

Right, so Maya likes Pridelands, weird. She is troubled by her crush towards Fox and she wants to put Bino in his place. Sounds like a busy day :roll:

CanadianHero

Post by CanadianHero »

Part 7 Does Fox also like Maya? Probably not :lol:

Maya and Marvin talked about Pridelands, "It's funny, I never met a dog that liked Pridelands beside Peanut." he said, Maya was a bit worried, "You've never met any dog that liked Pridelands?" she said, she then looked around for anyone else that might hear. She was worried that someone would make fun of her, "Do you think it's weird that I like Pridelands?" she said pointing to herself, Marvin shook his head, "No, though some of the dogs won't take it as lightly." he said dryly. Maya's face tensed, "I can't let anyone know that I like this." she looked to Marvin threateningly, "If you tell anyone, I will crushed where you stand!"
she was nervous, Marvin was a bit scared, "Um, I won't tell anyone, I promise." he said weakly. Maya sighed, "Thanks, see you later!" she said as she waved goodbye.

She ran all the way home which was pretty far from her home, she arrived at the house panting, she saw Melissa on her phone texting, "Melissa!" she yelled to her, Melissa jumped to her surprise, "Jees, Maya don't do that." she said putting her phone down. "What's the matter?" she said, Maya looked paranoid, "Me and Peanut are the only dogs that like Pridelands!" she said as she looked out the windows and closed the blinds. Melissa's eyes rolled, "So? It's not like it's bad." Maya looked at her mad, "Bino will never stop making fun of me liking the book if he knew!" she yelled. She ran up to her room, "Maybe I should go to sleep."

(Al and Juno!)
Juno woke up with a startle, she saw Al looking out the window, "What's up, Al?" she said yawning, Al looked at her worried, "I feel different." he said then he laid down on the bed, "Are you sick or something?" she said, she checked Al's temperature and he was burning up. "You are! Hang on." she reached for bag of ice and she placed it on Al's head, he smiled at her "that's better." he then fainted, "Al?" Juno lightly hit Al's cheek. She sighed and she looked out the window to see the snow falling gracefully on the white ground.

She then saw a husky looking at her, "Fox?" he smiled then turned around and walked down the sidewalk. She ran out of the door then turning around worrying about Al, "He should be fine." she ran down the snow covered street, it was early morning and the sky was a mix of light snow cloud, and light blue poking through. She saw Fox walking down , "Fox, what are you doing here?" she said, Fox turned around and his warm smile glowed to her, "Just visiting." he said vacantly, then sat down on a bench nearby.

Juno looked at Fox then sat down near him, weirdly she felt no love for him in the dream, but more like a long-lost friend. "Fox..." she put her paw on his lap, Fox looked at Juno then frowned, "I should tell you." he said kicking the snow on his feet, Juno looked directly at Fox, "What?" she said, Fox flicked his finger and they where transported to a field free of any trees or buildings, just some hills nearby. He sighed then looked at her, he held out his paw with a serious expression on his face. Juno grabbed his paw and Fox soon turned into King, Juno shook his paw off. She kneeled down "Is it Bino?" she said softly, King nodded then walked slowly away.

Juno tried to reach for King but he disappeared into the snow, and in his place was Bino with a evil grin his face, "King is nothing, just a brat." he said calmly, Juno shook her head, "No, he's just needs more attention from someone, I know it." she said determined. Bino frowned at her, "Then go to that little twit." he then smirked and disappeared.

Maya woke up and looked at the time, it was only a hour that passed. She heard Melissa yell to her, "Maya! Someone's here to see you!" Maya walked downstairs and saw Fox sitting down on the couch with a grim expression on his face, "King told me about your plan." Maya's ears drooped, "King told me about when his incident with Bino last Christmas." she sat down across Fox. "It's not your problem." he said, Maya looked at him. "But King..." Fox shook his head, "No, it's not the best way." he said with a hint of anger, "It's between me, Bino, and King. Not you." Maya looked at Fox and frowned, "Okay, fine. Just keep him out of trouble, okay?" Fox nodded and then smiled, "If Bino does anything to King." Fox's smile grew darker.

Maya truly wanted King to stay out of Bino's wrath, but Fox wasn't going to let her do anything that will make Bino angrier with her and King, "Does he care about me too?" she thought, she then smiled back to Fox, "Just let me know if I can hurt Bino." she said, Fox laughed and nodded to her. Maya saw that Fox was a caring, lovable guy, deep down this annoyed her more because she didn't want to fall in love all the way with Fox, but it wasn't exactly easy for her not to. "Glad we talked." he said, Maya blushed, "Uh, yeah." she said nervously. Fox stood up and looked back to her before leaving, "Bye."

Melissa came back, and looked at Fox for a second before he closed the door, "Is that the guy you were talking about?" she said, Maya nodded happily, "That's Fox, alright." Melissa smiled warmly at Maya, "Come on, it's time to eat."

Is this traditional romantic, romantic comedy, or plain old stupid mushy stuff YOU DECIDE *Blows up car*

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Hmmm... well, it seems Maya has a bit of a self confidence thing, afraid of the opinions of her peers...

So Maya and Fox, eh? Let us see where this goes...
My characters
CanadianHero

Post by CanadianHero »

Here I am, YAY! College work bad, da?

Part 8

Maya went to bed as soon as finished watching Rango on the TV, this dream was a different one as she found herself Peanut and Grape whistling a strange song together, Maya looked to them, "Uh hi guys." she said to them, Grape turned around and waved at her. Maya then saw Bino picking on King, "Hey! Leave him alone!" she said, Bino then walked her up to her, "Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it?" he said laughing.

Maya went to punch him but then Fox came and blocked it, "Fox?" she said, Fox smirked at her. Maya hesitated then went to punch him because it was an illusion, but then Fox grabbed her wrist, pulled her in and then kissed her in the lips, Maya became angry and punched him on the side of the cheek, "No, way I'm not letting you control me!" she said, Fox soundlessly laugh at her then jumped into the sky. The dream world then went dark, "I see it now, you are friends with Bino." she thought.

She woke up to see it was early morning and everyone else was asleep. She went downstairs and unlocked the door, she then walked outside into the cold neighborhood, "Brr, need my scarf." she went to retrieve the scarf in which Hector made for her, "Nice of him, though why a scarf?" she thought to herself, she returned outside and walked by herself. The air was very cold, nothing she was used too, though with the scarf it was more bearable.

No one was outside yet as it was still early, although she can occasionally hear the sounds of nature around her. She sighed as she walked down the street, she then remembered that she had a card with in her collar, she took it out and saw the card Fido gave her. "I'm going." she thought, she then went to the address and found a pretty large house that said "Good Ol' Dogs club". She walked inside, she saw some things that were interesting to her, such as pictures of some dogs when they were puppies.

"Hello, Maya." a voice said near her. Maya was shocked, "Who's there?" she said trembling, she then saw Bino walking out of a shadow, "Made it here just in time." he said he then snapped his fingers and two large great Danes came out and grabbed at the wrists, "So thought you can get away with taking Fox away from me, defending that little runt, and calling me names?" he said grinning. Maya struggled to get away from the large dogs.

"Hm, maybe this shall be more jarring?" he said, then King came out of a room disoriented, "King?" Maya said, Bino smirked at her. "That brat hardly knows how to fight." he said, he then lifted King up to his eyes. "Thought you could come right here and steal the spotlight from me, huh?" King trembled a little, "At least I'm not small-necked." he said smiling, Bino became rather furious and slammed him into the ground. "Fox can't help either you two now." Bino said looking out a window, "He's probably sleeping right now with no worries."

Maya thought then thought of an idea, "King! I um, like you." she said, King looked surprised, "Say what?" Bino looked happy, "Ha!" he said laughing, "release this girl, and let her kiss her boyfriend." Bino continued laughing and the dogs released her, Maya took King out of the clubhouse, "You're lucky I even came." Maya said walking King home, King's ears drooped, "Heh, heh, sorry."

They later arrived at King's home, "What are we going to do, Bino's going to tell everyone!" he said panicking, Maya smiled at him, "Tell Fox I changed my mind about revenge on Bino." she said as she looked in to see if anyone is awake, "Look the whole I like you thing, it's not happening." she said, King looked relieved, "Oh thank god, because I have a girlfriend in Kansas and..." Maya interrupted him, "I going back, don't follow me!" she said, she then forced King inside, "Uh..." King said, but Maya interrupted him again, "Look I will be back, with Bino's head!" she said, King looked disturbed, "What?!"

Maya laughed, "Just kidding, although his head will still be beaten probably." she said, "Bye." King smiled nervously, "Uh, bye, please don't make Bino mad at me." he said, Maya sighed, "Don't worry if he even tries to touch me." her expression went insane, "I will chop his head off!" she said, King gulped loudly as he closed the door. Maya then starting walking back to the house to plan her prank to Bino.

Sorry for the weird part, was watching Pinkie Pie follow a car around my house IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE!!! :shock:

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

I know a few bronies who would love that last comment. :lol:

Hmm, so Maya has an idea. Let us hope it is not too violent! :?

Poor King, always a victim.
My characters
CanadianHero

Post by CanadianHero »

Part 9 The actual part where she really MESSES UP

Maya quickly ran into her room, and the clock showed it was still very early in the morning at 4:30, she thought of it, then went to her computer and put on Skype to call Hector. After a few minutes Hector picked up, "Hey Maya! Haven't seen you since you moved a few days ago." he said smiling.

Maya felt happy knowing her friend is still there, "Hey Hector, do you know how to make a catnip bomb?" she asked, Hector ate some Cheetos then nodded, "Yeah, but um... why do you need it?" he said. Maya smiled mischievously, "Need to do some damage around here." Hector became nervous and scratched the back of his head, "Um, where exactly?"

Maya then explained the situation with the Welsh Corgi named King, her new crush with the husky Fox which Hector looked surprised, but genuinely happy for her, and about Bino. Hector then started texting on his cell phone, "Well, it says you need catnip, some explosion material (blur), and a box to contain it, Maya pressed her paws together and smiled evilly "Excellent, should be done today if I can get Dad to buy some."

Hector then sighed, "Um, my parents said that maybe later we can visit you guys, they know where you live." he said happily, Maya laughed gleefully, "Great! I can't wait." Hector said goodbye and left Skype (convenience for the world), Maya then turned off her computer and went to bed. Only about two hours later Melissa woke her up, "Wake up!" she said as she rapped the door. Maya got mad, "Ugh, go bury yourself." she yelled to her as she tried to go back to sleep.

Maya then felt a little bad for Melissa and got out of her bed and walked out, "Okay, I'm sorry-" suddenly a cup of ice cold water hit Maya, "Should have reminded you." Melissa said, Maya became furious at her, "You just gave yourself a ticket to (censored for the children's sake)" Maya then chased her down the hallway and downstairs, then she arrived at the living room with the rest of the family, "Happy 4th Birthday!" they all said, Maya started to tear up "I forgot!" she said then ran to them.

Maya went and hugged all of them, "We got you something." they handed her a box, "What is it?" Maya asked sniffing it, Maya then teared it open, "Wow!" she yelled as she saw a little phone in her hands, "This is so cool!" it was a smartphone, one she's wanted since she was a young puppy, she played around with it, "And it's made for dogs!" she saw the phone's enlarged buttons on the touchscreen, "Scratch-proof and everything!"

Maya then opened other presents such as a new video game, a new watch, dog bones, and a special kind of perfume for dogs, "Thanks!" she said trying her watch on her wrist which showed Calvin and Hobbes in the background, she then asked her dad for catnip, "Honey I can't just give you catnip." he said sternly, Maya whined, "But I need some!" she then gave her puppy eyes, "It's for uh, that black cat, Max." she said.

Her dad sighed, "Fine, but tell him to be careful with it." Maya nodded, then they went to the store later together, "I will get the catnip." her dad said, Maya then waited at the car, she then remembered her phone in her collar, "I should call Hector." she dialed his phone number, "Hey Hector!" she said, "Oh hey, Maya did you get a new phone?" he said, "Yes, look my dad is getting the catnip, how do I get the explosion stuff?" she said, she heard Hector sighed, "Um, I think a build-up of helium might work, but not sure." he said.

Maya then saw her dad walk to the SUV, "Got to go." she said, Hector said goodbye before hanging up, "Got the catnip?" her dad handed her a small bag of it, "Here." he said, Maya was excited, "Thanks, Dad!" They arrived back home, "Now where to get helium, wait the balloons!" she grabbed several of them and a small box, and ran up into the room, "Let's see..." she putted the catnip and hosed in the helium into it, "Perfect." she then wrapped it together, "Let's see Bino handle this."

Maya walked outside and went to the Good Ol' Dogs club, and saw several dogs already there, "Hey, Maya." Peanut said to her, Maya hugged him hello, then she saw King and winked at him, "Um, I think you get out of here." Maya said to him, King hesitated, "Fox won't let me leave." he said pointing to Fox behind him, Maya sighed, "Then take cover." she said, Fox turned around to her, "Oh, hey Maya, what's in the box?" he said pointing to the box, "Oh, nothing, just a present for Bino."

Fox started to frown slightly, "Really, well maybe I should open it." he said, Maya walked away from him, "Uh, no don't ruin it." she said before leaving, Maya then saw Fox asking King what's happening, "King, tell me, is this going to become a problem for Bino?" he said seriously, King's ears drooped and his eyes narrowed, "N-No." he then ran away but Fox caught him, "Oh no, don't tell me." King nodded woefully, Fox looked around. "Stay here."

Maya walked up to Bino who was setting up the meeting, "Um, here." she handed him the box, Bino looked suspicious, "What's in here?" Maya smiled, "Apologies for the troubles." Bino's eyes narrowed but then he smiled, "Knew you would give in." Bino's smile grew larger, "How about a kiss on the cheek?" Maya was disgusted, "Ugh, no thanks." Bino laughed then set the box down on the table. Fox ran to Maya, "You rigged it didn't you?" he said worriedly, Maya smiled, "It's Bino's fault."

Fox looked at both King and Bino, "Bino will suspect it's King who did it." he said pointing at Maya, "And you would have been the one." Maya looked at the box concerned but then became confident again, "No troubles." Bino yelled for all of the dogs, "It's time for the meeting." all of the dogs walked over there, some sighing, some excited. "Now, there's a new dog in town, her name's Maya." he then gestured her to come up.

Maya walked to the stage, "This is her." he said, the dogs whispered to each other and Maya could see Fox looking mad at her holding King to his seat. "Now she's a nice girl, and she's should be included in the neighborhood got it?" the dogs nodded, "Great, now Maya show me the present you have brought me." Maya handed him the box, trying to suppress her smile, "Here." she said dully, Bino smiled as he opened the present.

Maya then put a mask on her head. Bino looked confused, "Um, what are you doing?" he said, Maya shrugged, "Just for fun." Bino returned to his present, Fox was squirming in his seat looking very nervous and King covered his ears ready for the explosion, Bino then opened the present and nothing happen for a second. "Well, looks inter-" a loud BAM! happened deafening Maya for a second before coming back into focus.

She saw Bino looking at the present muttering something at her, "What?" she said, Bino looked dead serious, "The way you behave, you lucky you're not a guy otherwise you would be dead by now." Bino then punched Maya in the stomach, "Really." Fox ran up, "Bino, you don't punch girls, remember?" he said, Bino looked at him, "But she ambushed me with catnip!" Maya could have swore for a split second Fox smiled, Maya came to Bino and started to choke him, "I don't like being touched by dogs like you." she said, Bino was gasping and looked to Fox mouthing "Help me."

Fox came to Bino and pried Maya's paws off of Bino's neck, "Maya, don't hurt him, if you do I will not hesitate to hurt you." he said as he patted Bino's back, King was standing up from his chair but Maya told him to stay down, "This little jerk deserved what he got, picking on smaller dogs, it's almost pathetic." she said picking up the contents of the box. Bino looked at Maya with certainty "I won't be so easy on you when I see you next time." he said then he walked to the bathroom.

Maya walked back down to the chairs while all of the other dogs stared and whispered, King looked at her "Bino is such a (swore word level 4)." Maya nodded at him then Fox walked up to her, "Even if it's for King, you shouldn't have done that." he said. Maya started to see Fox as a jerk also, but with a heart of gold. "Go away Fox, I need to go home." she said. She pushed him out of the way before walking away, "King!" she yelled, King went to her, "Stay with Fox, and stay away from me." she said before going home.

DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL *jumps out of window*

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Well, she is the type to hold a grudge. At least she cares.

Bino is always getting hurt. Ah well, he deserves it. :roll:

Fox is everyone's friend, eh?
My characters
MapleRatty

Post by MapleRatty »

Yep, its official.

This is my favorite fanfic! Cant wait for update.
CanadianHero

Post by CanadianHero »

Part 10 There is no cheese, get extra tomato instead

Maya walked home mad at Fox, Bino and herself as well. "Let's see, I could apologize to Bino and lose my self-respect, ignore my mind as go back, or I could get Melissa to help me." she stopped and turned around to face the Good Ol' Dogs club. She thought about what Bino is telling the dogs right now. "A menace, a girl out to break." she thought.

"Excuse me." a girlish mystic voice said, Maya spun around to see Tarot, "Oh hi, aren't you supposed to be with Peanut or something?" she said studying Tarot, "You seem a bit different in personality lately." she said, Maya looked surprised but put herself together, "Well, Bino is acting like a total jerk, and Fox isn't really helping, and there's also the other dogs." she then thought about King.

Tarot tapped her mouth then smiled, "I see the problem, look at my eyes." she said, Maya stared at her eyes that suddenly turned green, she then saw herself as a puppy, happier and care-free. "Okay, what's the-" Tarot interrupted her, "Look harder." Maya squinted her eyes then saw herself older and becoming more antagonistic than her young puppy years. "Um, so I am becoming more aggressive, isn't that growing up or something."

Tarot shrugged, "I'm surprised at your reaction." Maya was confused, "Um, wait why?" Tarot shook her head, "Have you seen other, you know." she said then she showed other beings that are magical. "Well, this might seem silly but I did see bright red lights when I was younger." Maya said pondering about her memories. Tarot looked concerned but her face relaxed, "Oh thank goodness it's Kitsune."

"Who?" Maya said with up-most interest, Tarot smiled, "Oh just some being I know, I need to talk to someone." she then ran off to the Good Ol' Dogs club, Maya wondered "Kitsune?" as soon as she said the name a warm breeze hit her, "Gotta ask her more." she thought before going back to the club.

She arrived to find the club acting normal, but then they saw her and they whispered. "It's that girl, wonder why she did that thing, poor Bino." Maya grunted at them and they flinched. "Okay, where's that little brat?" she asked them, one of the dogs named Mobius answered "O-over there." he pointed to Bino who was applying an ice pack to his left eye, "What are you doing here?" Bino said, Maya frowned, "Do you know a yellow Pomeranian named Tarot."

Bino rolled his eyes, "And why would I tell you.?" he said, Maya's eye twitched slightly, "Look shorty, I put up enough with your whiny voice, tell me now or you'll regret it." she said with impatience, Bino's frown became more of a frightened one, "With that cat-lover, Peanut." he said, Maya found them talking to each other. "So Grape is going with Max to a movie right now, so I got nothing to do right now." he said,

Tarot nodded at him then turned to Maya, "Oh hi Maya, is it about Kitsune?" Maya was unsettled, "How did you know?" she asked. Tarot smiled meekly, "It's a thing with me." she said, "Be back." she said to Peanut, he nodded then went to talk to a annoyed King, "So do you play Wii?" King rolled his eyes then walked away.

Tarot sat down with Maya on a bench outside, "So, what do you want to know?" she said happily, Maya had a large amount of questions for her, Tarot knew about it, "You're a smart girl, being taught by your human sister." Maya nodded, "Well who's Kitsune?" she asked, "He's a high order being in the spiritual world, basically one of the tops." she said, Maya nodded. "And what's this got to do with me directly?" she said.

Tarot thought for a second then looked serious, "You could be a possible candidate for Kitsune, but don't worry he's not a real jerk compared to Pete." Maya smiled because she was excited about the confirmation of the spiritual world, "So there is a heaven and a-" Tarot pressed Maya's lips. "You need to know about Kitsune and that's it, until you're older, got it?" Maya nodded.

They headed back into the club to find everyone is still talking about the prank. "Well, I think that I got popular fast." most of the dogs asked how to make the catnip bombs for the cats, Maya merely waved them off. Peanut came up to them, "So did you tell her?" Tarot nodded, "Well don't get feisty." he said as he smiled innocently, "Okay, I will-" a finger tapped her back, and it was Fox and King behind her. "Look, I didn't mean to be so protective for Bino to be you know." Fox said with his ears drooping.

Maya smiled weakly her crush returning to her, "U-uh, I um...thanks." she said, King looked bored, "Oh Fox, this is a prefect moment." he said, Fox looked confused, "Okay King, what do you mean?" King face-palmed himself, "At this rate, most of us will be dead before you get the hint." he said, Bino then realized what's going on, he became mad at Fox, "Oh you first side with King and now her?" Maya was becoming more unnerved "Bino, you leave us alone now, or you last moment will be me throwing you off a cliff." she said calmly to him.

Bino didn't care, "I don't want Fox falling in love with you." he said, Fox sighed then interrupted Bino, "Um look, I don't care what happen now, tomorrow, or next week, to be honest I am very tired of you making accusations about King or other dogs." Fox said, Maya walked closer to him, "Um about Bino saying you loving me." Maya hesitated for a second but her brain and heart kicked her. "Is it true?" she said, Fox saw that King and Bino were fighting each other again.

"Uh, look there's them fighting and this can wait okay?" Maya wanted to throw both Bino and King out the window so she can have Fox to herself but that couldn't work out. "Ugh, fine." she said, Maya then imagined her and Fox hugging each other in love, "Wish you would just come back here now." She sighed then came back to see Fox holding Bino and King off, "Huh, strong guy, I freaking want him!" she thought loudly.

"Maya!" she heard her sister's voice yell out to her, "We need to go!" Maya looked at Fox and ran towards him, she came to his ear, "Meet me at my house later." she whispered before setting off to her sister. Melissa looked annoyed, "I saw fighting and knowing you I thought you started it." she said, Maya giggled "Well, the dogs are rowdy in these parts." she said in a fake cowgirl accent. They both laughed as they went home.

Poop. Need. new. shoes.

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Well, there you go. Let us see what happens next.
My characters
CanadianHero

Post by CanadianHero »

Part 11: Austria and Hungary needs assistance with containing Prussia (get the reference before I explode!)

As Melissa and Maya were sitting down on the couch while they were watching TV, Melissa threw a acorn onto Maya's head. "What the heck?" Maya said as she hold the acorn, "What's this?" Melissa winked, "It's a sliver acorn, basically a present." Maya's eye twitched but her enthusiasm to meet Fox alone remained unparalleled to anything else, "Ugh, just stop bothering me, I don't need anything more to worry about."

Maya saw Max smiling at her outside the window, "Max? What do you what?" Maya let him inside, Max's smile turned into a grin, "Well, well, looks like your prank worked out nicely." Maya scoffed, "That wasn't much." Maya did think that Bino should deserve more but the consequences weren't exactly favorable for her. "Well, Bino is still really mad, though King did seem to enjoy it, until Fox ruined the fight between them." Max looked at Melissa, "Who's your friend?" he said pointing at her.

Melissa waved, "My name's Melissa, I'm her human sister." Max bowed to her then went to the kitchen, "Guys have any catnip leftover?" Maya gave him a small bag, "Here, I don't exactly know why cats love it but here you go." Max looked happier, "Ah, fresh from the store." he said sniffing it, "Grape and I will enjoy this, thank you for the gift."

Maya rolled her eyes, "Well, listen Fox might be coming over right now and." Max became interested, "Hm, a date with that husky huh, my brother's best friend." Maya became angry, "Don't say that." she said, she pointed Max out the door and as he left he smirked at her, "Fox is a interesting fellow, though a bit feisty." Max then shrugged, "Make it family-protective." Maya collapsed on the couch, "Fox does seem to have built-up temper doesn't he?" Maya said.

She looked at herself, all dirty and smelly from the catnip and the dirty ground. "Better wash-up." she thought but Melissa simply got a comb and brushed Maya so she was cleaner, "Uh, thanks?" she said, Melissa giggled "Gotta find him clean." Maya stood up on the floor, "Right, because King needs to stay with the wolf cubs, and Bino will definitely be at his house plotting or something."

Maya went with Melissa outside, "I'm going to the park, and you with stay here and wait for me, if I don't come back in a hour look for me." Maya said, Melissa nodded "Okay call me." Maya walked to the park, "Brrr, it's so cold." Maya was miffed about it being cold even in Summer, though it was sunset already.

She saw Peanut and Grape role-playing in the front yard, "What are you doing?" she asked to them, Peanut smiled wide, "Playing Ninja zombie attack!" Grape was in a zombie outfit, "Ugh, must eat ninja's brain." Peanut giggled then got a broom out, "BROOM ATTACK!" he yelled as he hit Grape's head with it, "Argh!" Grape yelled before faking death, Peanut then lifted his broom up "The world's safe from the invasion of zombies!" he said, Maya laughed silently, "Well, have fun." she said before leaving them to their games.

She then arrived at the park and found Fox as she predicted sitting on a picnic table playing a DS, "Hi, Fox!" she said, Fox jumped slightly then saw her, "Oh, uh hi Maya." Maya was confused, "What's wrong?" she said, Fox shook his head, "Nothing, nothing just being cautious." he said, Maya folded her arms, "Why?" Fox smiled nervously, "Habit." Maya sat down near him, "It's a thing from the past, isn't it?" she said knowing about these things. Fox sighed, "Well, I was kidnapped near here by PETA some time ago." Fox frowned, "If I see them again I swear I will-" Maya interrupted him "Okay, calm down you're going to sprain something."

Fox settled down and returned to his DS, "So what do you want to talk to me about?" he said. Maya tugged on her collar slightly, "Well um, it's the thing about the me liking you." Fox sighed but didn't turn, "Yeah?" Maya liked puking, "Um, do you like me?" Fox looked suprised, "What do you mean?" Maya sighed, "Ilikeyou." she said quickly, Fox stood on the ground and looked at her, "Oh, I get it." he said, Maya's ears perked up "Really?" Fox nodded and smiled which made Maya we elated.

"It's cool, normal thing with growing up." he said. Fox looked up at the sky, "You know King yeah?" Maya nodded, "I could tell that he needed some growing up as well, he seemed deprived of care and attention since I first saw him." Fox took out his yellow bandanna from his collar and tied it to cover his neck, "Naturally, any dog needs attention no matter who they are." Fox said while sat down on the ground, "It doesn't really matter who they are, if they need a friend why not be the one?"

Maya thought about Max, King, Bino, Grape, Peanut, and Fox. The most animals she knew in her life. "So you came to King basically to help him open up?" Fox nodded, "He was a bit off but he's improving, opening up even falling in love with my cousin, it's a interesting thing to watch." he stuck his tongue out, "It's a thing with growing up, I should know." he started to laugh, "It took several kidnappings to make me snap out of my more uh, risky behavior."

Fox smiled at her, "Now, here's a piece of advice, don't try to grow up too fast but don't act foolish either." Maya agreed in her head, then she ran to him and hugged him, Fox was surprised, "Um, Maya?" Maya kept close to him, "Heh, got caught in the moment." she released him, "Sorry." Fox brushed his fur, "Okay then, well I need to go home." Maya punched him on the arm, "See you later!" she said walking home, Fox waved bye before leaving.

Maya saw Max and Grape acting strange on the yard as she headed home, they both grinned creepily, "Nyanyanyan." Grape said, Max giggled "Nyanyanyan." Peanut was near them, "Oh hey Maya, this is a bit awkward." Maya was creeped out, "What's wrong with them?" Peanut was embarrassed, "Well it's catnip doing it's job I guess..."

Maya saw Grape walking disoriented to her, "They say that a cat has a higher intelligence on average then a dog, that means I'm smarter than you." she said she then collapsed on the ground in laughter, "Peanut! You're a stupid dog!" Peanut smiled awkwardly, "Maya they told me that you supplied it to them." Maya was shocked, "Is that a problem?"

Peanut shook his head, "Not really, but it's a bit strange for a dog to give a cat catnip." Max smelled strongly of catnip, "Grape fell down, it's a hoot." He then fell next to her as well. Peanut gulped loudly, "The neighbors will notice." Maya saw other cats looking interested in Grape and Max acting on catnip, "Gotta go." she said, she ran to her house but found a few other cats there, "Max told me that you have catnip." said a Siamese cat looking desperate, "Hand it over!" Marvin said, "GIVE ME THE *censored* CATNIP!" said a cat with a spot over his eye.

I keep the catnip in a secure, dry location off the coast of Ireland, so my cat can't find it :D
(oops, uh, don't smoke kids and teenagers and adults and cats and dogs and rabbits and the rest of you)

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Huh... maybe try to lay off the cursing? We have so many wonderful substitutions you can use. :)

Well Maya took that well. Fox is older than many imagine. :roll:
My characters
CanadianHero

Post by CanadianHero »

copper wrote:Huh... maybe try to lay off the cursing? We have so many wonderful substitutions you can use. :)

Well Maya took that well. Fox is older than many imagine. :roll:
Oh, I'm sorry, at the time my brain was lagging badly. Couldn't think of substitution, will try next time ;)

CanadianHero

Post by CanadianHero »

Part 12: The second part of mostly cats (considering the amount of them)

Maya was scared at the cats that were slowly surrounding her, "Go Away!" she said in a weak voice, one of the cats jumped her from the side, and Maya tried to throw the cat away but then the other cats started to get on herself, Marvin was outside the group looking almost horrified, "Help me, these stupid cats won't get off me!" she said to him. Marvin yelled to the cats to get off Maya but they kept demanding for the catnip. "This is it, me being stupid and giving catnip to Max without knowing the other cats will kill me to try to get it."

Then a brown dog came out of nowhere and threw the cats away from her, she looked up and in a daze saw Fido and Peanut carrying the cats away from her, Maya fell completely on the ground feeling tired from holding at least six cats on her, though she stayed awake to avoid feeling weak, instead she stood up and walked slowly to join them. Fido looked at her and was alarmed, "Maya! You don't look good." he said, Maya smiled weakly, "It's nothing."

She saw that Fido was scolding one particular cat, though it turned out to be strangely, Fido's younger brother, Joey in a disguise. "Why did what catnip so badly?" Maya thought, she then saw Peanut celebrating happily, "Yay! We won!" he yelled jumping up and down, one of the cats was hissing, "I want catnip, now!" Maya was mad at the cats but she had a idea, "Well... Max has some catnip with his girlfriend or whatever." she said grinning evilly.

Peanut looked annoyed though he then realized that Grape and Max was in bad trouble, "Don't!" he yelled covering Maya's mouth, the cat looked really interested, "Where?" Peanut frowned, "Nowhere, there's nothing. Nothing so go away!" he yelled in a angry voice that made the cat seem a little frightened, "Ah, forget it." the cats left yard disappointed, Peanut looked angry "Why did you say that?" he said at Maya.

Maya then remembered that Peanut and Grape were siblings, "Oh, I'm sorry I forgot that you and her were..." Peanut shook his head, "It's okay, um look I need to go because if I leave Grape and Max alone I'm afraid that they will get in trouble." Maya nodded in agreement. Fido then came to her, "Their all gone, sorry about that." Maya shook his paw "It's okay, uh, this was admittedly a bit disturbing but I'm okay." she said before looking around.

"Wait, how exactly did they know about the catnip?" Maya knew it couldn't have been Max because he and Grape were acting strange from it, and Peanut did make sure no cats were around, "Who do you think it could have been?" Fido seemed to think but his pupil shrinked, Maya saw it. "Who do you think it is?" she asked suspiciously, Fido was nervous "No one!" Maya then knew, "It was Bino wasn't it?" Fido shook his head and paws, "How would you know?"
---------------

Bino was sitting in his room, relaxing on his couch playing Xbox, he knew that since the catnip incident would reach the cats so he took advantage of the situation and told one of the leaders of the cat community about Maya having large amounts of catnip in her house, "Those cats will never leave her alone now." he said to himself. He saw the clock showing it was late evening almost bedtime for him, "Man, Max is never this late, wonder what's keeping him... nah, he's probably coming right now."

The door knocked making Bino run to the door, when he opened it he saw Peanut outside, "What are you doing here?" Bino yelled, "No cat-lovers at my house!" Peanut was confused, "Well Max lives here, and Grape and Max.... well uh, apparently Maya claims that you told the cats to go to her house for the catnip." Bino grew angrier, "I didn't say anything, get off my property!" Peanut laughed nervously, "Okay, well I ask Grape to help me with asking..." Bino was frightened, "No! Look I did it alright?" Peanut started to smile again, "Thanks for telling me, well better be off."

Bino grabbed him on the shoulder, "Don't you tell anyone! If you do I will-" Max came behind him, "Hey Bino, talking to Peanut about earlier?" Max smelled revoltingly to Bino of catnip, "Me and Grape had a great time with the catnip." he said before going in the house, Bino looked back to Peanut, he glared at him before closing the door.

Max was laying down on the couch, "Man, that catnip was the best I had in years." Bino rolled his eyes, "Go wash yourself, you smell awful." Max laughed, "Make me." Bino reached out to Max but Max simply turned and jumped off the couch before Bino could catch him, "Come back here!" he yelled but he could hear was Max laughing through the hallways.

He saw a picture of him and Fox on the ground, "Great, now he's going to side with that girl and I will have to talk to him, he won't believe me and will try to fight me again like with that brat." he thought putting in back on the table, "Why does Fox ignore me for that twerp now?" Bino went back to the couch and continued watching Nickelodeon.

Well, now it's seems that Bino is doing it to see Fox more. What. A. Sadist.

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Well, that was just a weird situation. Those cats need to lay off the nip. :roll:
My characters
CanadianHero

Post by CanadianHero »

Part 13: MLK, JFK, MLX, AAC, PET

Maya was enjoying the unusually warm day for Babylon Gardens, where the temperature were expected to reach 100F (37.7 Celsius for the guys up north), most animals including the humans would hate the kind of weather or rather will be at the beach, but for Maya it was home all over again. She wasn't a hot dog(pun not intended!) like the other dogs in the neighborhood and the other dogs saw her actually enjoying the heat.

Maya saw the cats and dogs panting in the refuge of the trees or in houses, she simply just drank water to keep herself hydrated and sat down on a chair, "Ah, reminds me of home." she thought, she then saw a few dogs panting quickly to relieve themselves of the heat in their bodies. Melissa came out of the house, "Maya I need to talk to you." Maya wondered what she wanted.

Melissa put took off her sunglasses and set them down on the table, "It's about your um.... hygiene." Maya scratched her head, "What do you mean?" she asked sniffing herself. Melissa brushed Maya's fur with a brush, "You haven't washed since we left home, last week." Maya shrugged, "So what? It's not a problem for the other dogs." Melissa grimaced, "Maya, it's not really a problem for dogs, but we prefer that you don't smell like a desert."

Maya's ears drooped and her eyes shrinked, "No, it's not...." Melissa nodded with a sad face, "Now, Maya you do need to be clean once in a while." Not sure what to do, she ran out of the house and saw Fox and Bino chatting about planning a special event in the neighborhood. "Hey Fox do I smell like sand?" she said, Fox sniffed her "Well, you do smell like a desert." Bino laughed, "You smell bad to me."

Maya's mentality cracked, she grabbed Bino and began to stretch his arms, "What did you say?" she said in monotone voice, Bino started to yell, "Never mind, crybaby!" he said, Maya let go of him "Say that again, and it won't be your arms that will be broken." Bino rubbed his arm sockets while Fox smiled nervously at them, Maya then returned her mind to normal.

"So what's this about a event?" Maya asked, Fox's smile became a happier one, "Every year we make one major event." Bino became excited, "We could convince our owners to give us tons of food and candy and..." Maya cocked her head sideways, "How much food we're talking?" Fox put his hand on her shoulder, "Enough food to last this neighborhood several weeks, maybe even a month." Maya grinned, "Alright, I could bring something I made."

Bino scoffed, "You think you can cook?" Maya giggled, "Alright, I'll bring popcorn." She then squeezed Fox's arm, "I will be there, it sounds fun." Fox looked up at the sun, "It's too hot, let's get outta here." Maya followed Fox and Bino to Fox's house, "How's King?" Maya asked wondering what's King doing, Fox thought about it "He's doing fine, though he's been busy lately." Maya tensed up. "I'm going to see him." Fox stopped Maya and shook his head, "No, I think he's busy with the wolf pups right now."

Maya still decided to go though Bino was more than happy to see her leave them, "Say hi to shorty for me." Maya waved him off, she then ran to his house. When she arrived she saw that the pups were sleeping on the couch, she then saw King drinking a cup of water while watching TV in a other room, Maya tapped on the window and King opened the window, "What?" Maya tapped her fingers "Doing fine?" King nodded and yawned "Look I'm tired and I'm watching TV." Maya knocked his head "Okay just checking."

Maya was walking on the hot sidewalk while all of the other dogs where napping in the shades of the trees. She then saw Tarot also walking on the sidewalk in a almost-trance like state, "Tarot?" she walked to her and waved her paw in front of her face. Tarot's eyes were glowing green, "Hello candidate." Maya did a raspberry, "Heh, candidate yeah right." Tarot then grabbed Maya's collar and tugged her closer, "Kitsune's almost ready, prepare yourself." See then snapped out of the state and her eyes became yellow again.

Maya walked back a few paces, "What was that?" Tarot seemed embarrassed "Heh-heh, didn't mean to do that." she said. "What did you mean that Kitsune's almost ready." Tarot sighed, "You one year away from becoming a possible avatar for Kitsune." Maya grabbed Tarot's arms, "Tell me, is he going to take over me?" Tarot shook her head, "Not necessarily, though your state-of-mind is going to be influenced by his thinking." Maya wanted to know about this stuff, "Take me to him." Tarot was nervous, "Are you sure?" Maya nodded.

Oh crap, the buffers sent the rollers time to get goin! *runs wearing a mask of Dana Perino*

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Hmm, so an Astral jump. Wonder if she will get sick too.

Will she ever get a bath? :lol:

King is relaxed for once. Nice!
My characters
CanadianHero

Post by CanadianHero »

Part 14: Ready, Set, PEANUT! (flashback included)

Maya followed Tarot to her house, "Here it is." Tarot said opening the gate to the backyard, Maya looked around at the blue sky that is whiter due to the higher temperature, "Now, Maya do you know when you were adopted?" Maya jogged her memory before she came up with, "When I was around six months old." Tarot smiled, "Pretty young, do you know any siblings?" Maya thought harder but beyond her adoption by her owners the only other memory she kept to herself was a sister and brother but she couldn't remember their names or appearance.

Maya told everything important to Tarot about her life before moving here, she then realized that life complicated itself after moving here. Then she thought about Fox, and her feeling became the same as when she first saw him..."Fox." Maya became lost in thinking, "Ready?" Tarot said, Maya snapped out of it "Uh yeah, ready." she said before joining her paw with Tarot's. Her eyes glowing green, "Let's go." Maya flash-backed while they were moving through dimensions.

"Sis?" a golden retriever puppy said, a younger Maya looked up from napping, "Hm?" he looked happy, "They're letting us outside." Maya slowed stood up and walked with her brother outside to a playing area. She looked around, "Looks like a beautiful day to play!" she grinned then pushed aside a German Shepherd pup to the slide, "Hey watch it!" he said before walking away, Maya stuck her tongue at him and went down the slide, "Whee!" she slides down to the ground then she sees her sister.

"Hey!" Maya yelled to her before hugging her sister, "Oh hi, didn't I tell you to wait your turn?" Maya whimpered, "Why do I have to?" Maya's sister shook her head, "It's called manners, please try to behave." she said before sitting down on a stool. Maya looked at bright morning sky then she looked at her brother who was playing tag with the other dogs, "Hey bro!" her brother ran to her, "What are those humans doing there?" her brother shrugged, she walked to them and sniffed the little boy who jumped a little "Mom."

Maya stood back a little and looked at them, she then looked around to see the other dogs too busy with playing to notice them, "Who are you?" she asked, one of the humans in a light blue shirt came to her, "Aren't you cute?" he said, Maya's head was brushed by his big hand. Maya turned around to see her brother hiding behind the wall near them, she was confused in why they were here. Maya then ran to her sister, "Sis! There's humans over there." she said, her sister smiled, "They're here for adoption." Maya knew that her sister knew alot of stuff already but she never ceased to amaze her puppy mind.

"What is adoption?" she asked to her sister, "It's when a owner, such as a human for example finds responsibility to a pet, so if they select a dog for adoption the humans will give papers, and presto." Maya became nervous and hid behind her sister, "What's wrong?" her sister said to Maya, "I don't want to leave!" her sister consoled her, "It's okay, I doubt that they...did you sniff them. I can smell them on you." Maya nodded then tears came to her eyes. "I don't want to leave you guys." Maya's sister petted her head, "Don't worry, if they adopt you'll be fine." Maya started to cry on her sister's chest.

The humans found Maya and the woman came to her, "Listen, we decided we should adopt you." Maya became really nervous and her brother was still behind the wall though he became worried for her, Maya was still crying, the dad then came and hug her "It's okay, you can decide if you want to come with us." Maya looked at her sister who was nodding, Maya then slowly nodded her head, "O-okay..." she held the human's hand, then looked back at her sister who was waving, "Sis!" she ran to her sister and hugged her, "I'm going to miss you." Maya cried, her sister sat down "It's okay, I will someday find you I promise you." she said before kissing the top of her sister's head.

Maya joined the humans but she didn't see her brother until he came to her, "Where are you going?" he said, Maya shook her head, "I'm going with them." her brother became sad, "What? w-why?" Maya didn't know herself she continued on after saying "I'm sorry, please don't wait up." she said before going into the office with them. She was lifted up into the counter and the staff checked her, "Well, little girl seems like your day." the woman said smiling a true smile.

Maya looked at the girl who was looking at her, "What breed is she?" the woman smiled, "She's a golden retriever, very good breed." she smiled, "A golden retriever? Hi, what's your name?" the woman tapped the pen against her cheek, "It's..." Maya quickly turned "No!" the woman found her name, "It's a Russian name, Maiya." the dad was confused "Um, why it's russian?" the woman shrugged, "It's something we do sometimes." Maya covered her face, "Please change it, please." the dad smiled, "How about, Maya?" Maya looked up at them, "thank you." she whispered.

Maya woke up to find herself next to Spirit Dragon and Kitsune on a board, "Huh, what?" Kitsune smiled, "Hello, Maya." Maya yelped, "Who are you, what's this, who's that." she yelled pointing at Pete. "Silence! " Maya closed her mouth though her eyes were darting everywhere. "Kitunse, please don't scare her okay?" Kitsune sighed, "Okay, welcome Maya to the wonderous world of U&U." he said, "It was easier for Kitsune, because someone had to assist him." Pete said, Spirit Dragon sighed, "You tried to cheat twice last round, this is fair enough."
Maya was confused, "Okay, so why I am here?" she asked to Kitsune.

He laughed, "Oh boy this is going to take a while."

And my roommate once again assists me with the storytelling.... *sees flying pigs* oh that means the Doctor is coming right? sigh, better get my book and sandwich.

CanadianHero

Post by CanadianHero »

Kitsune explained to Maya most of the basic rules of the game, though Maya was still confused having never played much D&D let alone U&U, "So basically this whole world is one big game..." Maya said then she looked at the board, "Is that Peanut?" she said pointing at the statue, Pete covered it "No." Maya then sat down and looked at Kitsune who was waiting for his turn. "So if I do become your avatar, do I become your connection to Earth or something?" she asked.

Kitsune smirked, "Something like that." he said before focusing on the game. Spirit Dragon sighed, "Don't take advantage of her." she said, Pete became angry, "Ugh, this girl won't be the best avatar." he said staring at Maya. Maya simply shrugged, "So?" Pete smiled "I were you I would consider what it would be like." Kitsune rolled his eyes, "So what, you in or not?" Maya nodded, "When I'm old enough." Kitsune smiled "Excellent, I will see you then." Maya looked over to Spirit Dragon, "Can I go now?" she asked, Spirit Dragon nodded.

----------------------
FLASHBACK

Maya sniffed the house around to familiarize then she laughed and laid down on the television, "I like it here!" she said. The dad smiled, "Great." he walked over to her and picked her up, "You're a cutie aren't you!" he said then Maya licked his nose "You taste funny." she said smiling. Melissa sniffed Maya "You smell funny." she said then Maya got annoyed, "You look funny." she said with a deeper tone than usual. Melissa became nervous, Maya grinned, "I would stay nice if I were you." she then released herself from Mr. Raven and went to watch a movie.
--------------------------

Maya opened her eyes to find herself backyard again, "That was weird, though now what?" she asked to Tarot, she walked to her, "Now to wait." she said. Maya went home and found that a few things moved around, "Hello?" she said, no answer. She ran to the phone and called her owners, but they didn't pick-up.

She went outside and saw Fox and Bino bothering Peanut, "Leave Peanut alone!" Maya said to both of them, Bino grinned at her "Oh yeah?" Bino said snickering, he then he swore at Peanut, "That's going to scar him." Peanut was confused then he asked what the word meant to Bino who told him making Peanut surprised then sad, "That not a really nice thing to say." he said starting to tear up.

Maya's mind was bending again and she lost it, Fox looked frightened "Maya?" Maya walked slowly towards Bino who was still laughing but he stopped when he saw Maya's expression, "What's with you?" he said, Maya then talked in a deep voice, "I'm going to break your -" she then saw King running to Fox, "Fox! I need your help with the cubs, they went psychopathic and..." he stared at Maya and he became scared at hid behind Fox, "Maya, why are you like that?" Maya wanted to rip Bino to shreds, but couldn't.

Maya then walked towards Fox and hugged him, ''Bino is not going to stop, isn't he?" Fox looked at King nervously "King?" King was still frightened by Maya's intimidating expression, "You do something!" he whispered to Fox, Maya let go of him and crouched down to King, "I'm sorry I acted like that, I guess I've been like this since I was younger." she then turned around and saw Peanut sitting down on a bench, "Peanut?" Peanut scooted away from her. She sighed, "Okay, I guess I'm going home then." she said. Fox grabbed her paw, "Take care." he said before letting go.

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Hmm, so that is how she became an avatar. Must have been a shock to know about the Cosmic Game.

Pete was almost impossible to read. That yellow hurt my eyes! :x
My characters
CanadianHero

Maya and Melissa

Post by CanadianHero »

Part 16: Child's play

Maya was bouncing a ball against a wall, waiting for her parents to return. She became angrier every minute that passed though she kept bouncing the ball, she then threw the ball hard against the wall and it rebounded to her head. She held back her tears and went sat down on the couch. "Hm?" she saw that a bird was on the fence just outside the window, "Hi, uh..." she said trying to think of something to say, the bird looked to her, "Howdy!" said the bird.

Maya was frightened having never seen a bird talking to her before, "W-what's your name?" she asked to the bird, "It's Poe!" he said. Maya smiled, "That's a interesting name." she said, the bird laughed "You have a name?" he said looking around, "It's Maya." she said to Poe. "Nice name, what are you doing by yourself?" he asked to her. Maya blushed "Well, I guess I'm waiting for my human parents." she said. Poe scratched his head, "I been here several times, a black cat's been eyeing me since a few days ago, what silliness."

Maya laughed nervously, "The cat's name is Max." she said quietly to him. Poe looked interested, "Is that so?" he said. Maya told Poe about Max and his brother Bino, then she chatted to him about different things. Poe looked distracted, "Vous voir plus tard, Maya." he said before flying off. Maya waved him goodbye and in a better mood decided to listen to some music and fall asleep. Though she then saw it started becoming dark and she went outside to see the night.
-------------------------
Maya stared out the window, Melissa looked at her. "What's wrong, Maya?" she asked to the little pup, Maya was tearing "Is my brother and sister coming?" she said to Melissa, she shook her head but then smiled "Maybe we can see them later." It's been two months since Maya moved to their house and everyday she wondered about her siblings. "Ugh, let's go now!" she yelled to her. Mr. Raven came in, "If you want to see them, we go right now." he said in a happy tone.

Maya and her dad went to the shelter, she ran out the car and went to the backyard expecting to find her sister and brother, and asked one of the staff, "Oh, well your brother was adopted by a man named Adrian Martinez, but your sister...." Maya later ran to her Dad, "Dad, what's liver failure?" her Dad became very nervous and asked the nurse. Maya saw them talked and her Dad looked sad, "Dad?" Maya's dad shook his head, "Sorry, honey looks like your sister is gone." he said, Maya didn't understand what that meant.

Maya was later told by her father about what happened, Maya was distressed and later started to cry. "What about my brother?" she asked to her dad, he thought for a second, "His new name is Ivan." Maya thought what her brother was doing and if he knew about her sister being gone too. "Maya, the nurse told me that he's in Phoenix, not far from our house, if you want we can visit him tomorrow." he said scruffing Maya's head. Maya nodded enthusiastically "Okay!" she then remembered her sister and she became depressed. "See you later, sis."

CanadianHero

Post by CanadianHero »

Maya woke up and stared at the rapidly darkening sky, she sighed "I haven't called my brother in a long time." she thought, she ran in to find her family relaxing inside, "When did you get here?" she asked to them, Bryan giggled, "An hour ago, we saw you sleeping and decided to leave alone." he said smiling. Maya shrugged and went to the phone, she thought very hard to remember her brother's phone number.

"Let's see 602..." she dialed the number and after a few rings it was picked up. "Hello?" a light accented voice said, Maya's tail wagged strongly, "Ivan! It's me you sister!" she said. Ivan sounded happy, "Hey, sis! How's life in the East Coast?" he said, Maya blushed, "Good, look do you think you can come over?" she said. Ivan yawned, "Sure, my owner said that we can visit whenever I like." he said.

They arranged plans with their families and the next weekend he arrived by car. "Ivan!" she yelled as soon as found the car which was a expensive car to be sure. The door opened and Ivan ran out, "Hey sis haven't seen you in years." he said happily, they hugged each other and they went into the house together.

Maya saw that Ivan was as buffed out as the police dogs though it was obvious by his personality he wasn't one. He smiled widely and knuckled Maya's head, "Ow, stop it!" she yelled to him. Ivan let go of her and laughed "What's wrong? Have a soft head?" he said.

Maya grabbed Ivan's blue collar, "I told you to stop didn't I?" she whispered, Ivan continued laughing "Oh boy, my sister has a temper going." he said. His owner who looked like a soccer player from the TV told him to stop. Ivan stopped laughing but was still smiling.

They went outside to introduce her brother to the neighborhood, Ivan looked impressed. "Wow, I never seen so many trees!" he said, he laughed and ran off into the park. Peanut and Grape were there arguing about something when they saw Ivan rushing across the park at a high speed. "Who's that?" Grape said, she then saw Maya chasing him telling him to stop. She smirked "Must be someone she knows."

Ivan continued running though midway a larger dog tackled him, "Hey new dog!" Kevin said to Ivan, Fido came running to them "Kevin, for the tenth time, NO TACKLING!" he yelled to him. He saw Ivan lifting Kevin off him, "Hi!" he said to Kevin as soon as he was off him laying on the ground. Fido looked stunned, "Wow, most dogs would be really annoyed." he said to Ivan. Maya caught to them, "Ivan are you okay?" she said nervously.

Ivan simply smiled, "It's okay, he's a big dog." he said. Fido was confused, "Wait are you a police dog?" he asked to Ivan. He shook his head, "No, I'm just a civilian." he said, Fido shook his hand, "Officer Fido, part of the K-9 department for Babylon Gardens." he said in a official tone. Maya smiled nervously, "Well, this is Ivan, my brother." she said, Fido nodded "Is he visiting?" he said, Maya nodded.

Fido looked to Ivan, "Okay... obey the laws and you should be okay." he said before taking Kevin and lecturing on not tackling strangers. Maya smiled to her brother, "So how you been?" she said, Ivan walked around. "Well, it's been a kinda boring, but fine." he said. Maya and Ivan toured the neighborhood, and Maya stopped when she saw Fox and Bino playing chess.

Maya blushed and became nervous, "There's Fox." Ivan noticed her and smirked, "Is he your boyfriend.... mate." Maya became mad, "No!" she yelled to him, but found that Fox and Bino noticed them. Maya hid behind Ivan, Bino was confused, ''Who's this?" he asked to Maya. She cleared her throat, "This is my brother, Ivan." she said nervously, Ivan shook their hands, "Hey." he said to them.

Fox didn't look to be friendly with Ivan, "So you're her brother." he said, Bino looked mad at him. "Heh, he's probably worse than her, if that's possible." Ivan smiled gently, "Make fun of me and I would make you disappear." he said in a seemingly innocent tone. Bino was reminded of Tiger from Ivan, he came behind Fox. Maya looked scared as well, "What was that?" Ivan smiled "It's a threat, he made fun of me." he said simply.

Maya smiled nervously, "I'm sorry if my brother tried to scare you." Fox nodded, "It's alright....I guess." he said, Ivan went walking, "Where are you going?" Maya asked, Ivan yelled "I'm going to the house!"

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Well, we finally know what happened to the siblings. Sad about her sister, but at least her brother is fine. And quite strong, it seems as well.
My characters