Five years of Houspets!

Discuss the comic here
CanadianHero

Re: Five years of Houspets!

Post by CanadianHero »

texascat018 wrote:who is more intelligent?
this just came to my mind

and I'm thinking about drawing whole bunch of fanarts of how I predict Housepets are going to look like when they grow up. with computer editings.
It's a interesting idea, I always wanted to do drawing of the cast, I have one of Peanut go-karting with Grape, and a crude one of Fox throwing Bino out a window(not uploading) and there's King sitting on a throne with a hat :lol:

though my scanner software is not exactly in favorable condition right now, but if I can get it to work it's a plan :D
Fox: Ah ignore Peanut fighting Bino, you want churro, no? King: Si!

Let's Dance! *falls to floor*
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

From now on, discussion of the special gift or whatnot we are planning for the 5th anniversary will be held elsewhere. Please PM Valerio, RandomGeekNamedBrent, or myself for the location of the discussion. We have found a way to keep this a surprise~ :P
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
_Stu_
Banner Artist

Post by _Stu_ »

C'mon guys, we have found a spectacular idea. If you wanna know where we are talking about this send a pm to me, Valerio, Brent, Copper, others! Let's do this!

Obviously...

My webcomics! Read and subscribe if you like them (or one of them), and don't forget to vote on TopWebComics!

Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

I think it's funny that the apostrophe there was probably a typo, and yet it still makes grammatical sense.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Karl

Post by Karl »

I wonder how his face had to look like when he saw this :)
I'm a bookworm!