HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby looked up and down the street at all of the houses when she felt something hit her in the nose, "Ow!" she looked at Winch as he shouted, "Grr, The only thing I'm going to eat I you, Rat!" she hissed as she pounced towards him.
Jack jumped in front of Winch just before she got to him. "Ruby?! What in the name of Osirus are you doing here?"
Ruby stopped and flashed a frighening grin, "Why, Jack, didn't anyone ever tell you it's rude to interupt a lady during a meal?"
Jack growled, "Hey! No eating the neighbors"
She laughed and poked Jack's nose, "Oh, relax, wasn't really going to eat him, I have no idea where he might have been.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

"See? I doubt our neighbor would know a mummy. Then again...Oh, forget it." Walking over to Ruby, the Siberian Shiba said, "Hey! I'm Katy."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch went around Jack to Ruby, "Yeah, you shouldn't eat me because eating neighbors is wrong. That's why I haven't eaten that guy yet. That, and the smell of cleaning supplies ruined my appetite." Winch said pointing at Rody.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

"See, Jack? At least someone around here minds their manners" Ruby said as she looked at Katy, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Katy. I am Ruby, Queen of the Nile" she said with a curtsey. Jack rolled his eyes at her self-proclaimed royalty. "And don't worry, my furry friend, I'll only eat you if you ever throw rocks at me again" she said as she glanced back at Winch with a smile.

Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

Frits eye's jumped from left to right, trying to follow the conversation.
*This is totally different then my other home*
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Lyd noted the other welcomes but didn't answer them. He slowly moved to the back of the group, out of the commotion. He looked down at the necklaces around his neck, Man, this would be so much easier if she were still here, he thought to himself. She was always the social one.
Last edited by DarkHeartsAndSuch on Wed May 26, 2010 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

Ozzy, a little overwhelmed by the rapidly expanding group forming before him was about to introduce himself to the new faces when he saw the sarcophagus and almost passed out before realising that the creature inside was at least apparently mortal.
"Hi I'm Ozzy, Trying to save on plane tickets or something?"
May you lead an interesting life.
Ozzy - S5 P7 E4 C3 I10 A8 L5
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch looked at the rock in his hand, then at Katy, then back at the rock, then back at Katy. He was seriously contemplating throwing another rock, but he decided just to throw it away, "I'm Winch! I've never met a mummy before, let alone a naked one!"
Last edited by ctcmjh on Thu May 27, 2010 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clockwork Hero

Post by Clockwork Hero »

"Why yes, it is a puzz. . .," Locke had begun to show the wooden cube to the ferret before the little one's attention shot off elsewhere. Being as curious as anyone, he too watched the sarcophagus open up, eager to see the old looking thing reveal its contents. Only to find the actual contents about as exciting as a Christmas sweater from Grandma.

Still, Locke watched the cat's grande dame entrance, though with a quirked brow. The Nile?" he said in an aside intended for himself, letting the worlds roll over his tongue for a brief moment before deciding, "No, too easy."
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Winch," Aaron finally chimed in, "Let me ask you something. How many dog mummies do you know of? Because I've never seen one before. Every mummy I've seen has been a person, not a pet."
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Adzo
Location: The twised parallel reality of my own mind, my mind is in Scotland at the moment

Post by Adzo »

Al looked quizzically at Ruby, "I'm somewhat lost here too, how long have you been in that sarcophagus, and how did you end up in there to begin with?"
Al sighed, this was working out to be one weird day.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Lyd looked up from the necklaces to find that another pet appeared into the group. Unaware of how the new pet arrived, and really not caring, he asked "So, um, just how many pets are in this niegborhood, exactly?"
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
The Game

Post by The Game »

T.J tried to count on his paw. "Well, there's me, Katy, Brad, Winch, Duke, Lyd, Al, Jack, Ozzy, Aaron, Locke, Frits...am i forgetting someone?" He asked the others.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby smiled at Ozzy and Al, "My my, so inqusitive. I'm actually here because I didn't want to stay in the desert while my favorite toy flew all the way to america without me. So before you left your house, I hid myself in your little coffin and slept until I got bored again. And now, here I am."
"I suppose it's a good thing we took a Concord then" Jack sighed, "So I assume Mom has no idea that you're here then?"
"I would have told her, but then I thought 'Why spoil the suprise?'" she purred.

DarkHeartsAndSuch

Lyd looked around, trying to match names with faces. "Uh, I believe you forgot the new girl over there, and that little mouse thing."

RP Characters
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Aaron looked over at Ruby and decided to ask her a question. "So, is there a reason you were supposed to stay in the desert?"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Lyd noticed that most of everybody is on the other side of the street. Hmm... I wonder what's so special with that side of the street. Other than it not smelling like a chemical explosion, he thought. Lyd started to walk to across the street, but stopped when he saw a blue Corvette pull into the street. That car. No, it can't be. There's no way he could have found her so fast.

RP Characters
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby walked around Aaron and brushed under his chin with her tail, "Because, my dear canine, I am a lady of the streets, a waif of the desert, a poor feline of the city."
Jack stepped in, "She was a stray back in Egypt. We offered you a home with us, but you refused."
"Oh Jack, you know I've never been the housecat type. But then I heard you were moving, and I decided that, since you were getting a fresh perspective on life, it would be a good time for me to give being a housepet a chance too."
Jack sighed, "You could have just asked to come with us you know."
Ruby pulled Jack's hat over his eyes and laughed, "But where's the fun in that?"

DarkHeartsAndSuch

Lyd stands on the sidewalk next to the street, waiting for the corvette to drive by. As it does, Lyd notices a dark, feline-like thing inside a cage in the back seat. Is that... No, it can't be. But... Lyd faints onto the sidewalk.

RP Characters
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack pulled his hat off and was about to respond to Ruby when he saw Lyd fall over onto the sidewalk, "Holy Horus, Lyd fainted!" he shouted to the others as he knelt down and checked his breathing, "Does anyone know a vet?"

DarkHeartsAndSuch

Lyd, although quite unconscious, is still able to hear everyone, just not able to do anything about it. Oh, not the vet! he thought.

-------------------------------
(I'm giving people permission to move Lyd while he's unconsious, like to carry him somewhere, not take control of him)
Last edited by DarkHeartsAndSuch on Wed May 26, 2010 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RP Characters
Clockwork Hero

Post by Clockwork Hero »

Locke had faded back among the crowd to play with his puzzle box while the others went on about themselves. He wanted that squeaker. That did not mean he wasn't listening, and when the cat kept on speaking, he made the side comment to anyone nearby, "So is she of the city, or of the desert?"

His attention was grabbed by the collapse of the high strung wallflower with the necklaces. Lid, or something. Lock perks a bit and slinks across the street to see what's going on. "What happened?" he asked quickly, not knowing exactly why the other dog dropped like a stone.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

amongst all of the commotion a small red sedan pulls into the street, driving slowly it tries to avoid the animals gathered on the street, it honks loudly at the ones that just barely make it out of the way and out of a window an man shouts at them all to move out of the way. as it passes them a removals van pulls into the street moving a little faster and follows behind the sedan.

the sedan pulls up ath the very end of the street at at a vacant house and turns into the drive. the doors open and out steps a woman with long blonde hair and a man who moves to the rear door of the car and opens it up and hefts into his muscular arms a very bland brown dog cage. he walks over to the front door of his house and rests the cage on the grass opening up the front of the cage and saying "go on now, go and talk to those nice animals over there, i'll be inside preparing the furniture" as he says this he opens up the front door and goes inside with the woman.
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

Ozzy darted through the small crowd to kneel down with jack next to Lyd. "I do." he said as he extended a paw to fell Lyd's pulse."We can take him back to my place and call a vet, unless anyone can remember which house he from?"
Ozzy looked over the unconscious mutt, "Either way Someone will have to help me lift him up"((STR 6+))
Adzo
Location: The twised parallel reality of my own mind, my mind is in Scotland at the moment

Post by Adzo »

Al stepped forward, "I should be able to lift him."
As he bent down to pick up the recumbent dog, he checked his tag, showing the address to Jack and Ozzy. "Is this anywhere around here?"
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

Ozzy looked at the address, "doesn't sound familiar. If he just moved he probably doesn't have tags with his new address yet. Let's get him to my place for now and take things from there."Ozzy turned to the others "you can all come too but bear in mind that when he wakes up we should leave him some space. My place is this way."Ozzy gestured.
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

Whit out a moment hesitation Frits reply's"
"Sounds like a good idea to me."
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"
Adzo

Post by Adzo »

Al heaved Lyd into a fireman's lift and, pointing towards the house where the smell was most concentrated said "I take it That's your house right?". He then started to plod towards the house, bent double from Lyds weight on his shoulders.
As he came closer to the house he said "this stink might wake him up. Ammonia is the main ingredient in smelling salts."
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Aaron silently followed everyone, looking over at Ruby for a moment. "That is one...interesting cat." He decided to walk a little closer to her so he could talk with her more. "So," he asked quietly, "What's it like in the desert?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch went back to Locke, "How does that box thingy work?"
Last edited by ctcmjh on Thu May 27, 2010 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby smiled and shrugged as she walked, "What can be said about the desert? You bake during the day, freeze during the night, and there's always something buried the sand. Wether it's an artifact, a rock, or some venomous creature taking a nap"
Jack chuckled, "She learned that the hard way on the first dig she joined us on, I've never seen a cat jump that high before"
Ruby shuddered"Spiders are not supposed to grow that big"

DarkHeartsAndSuch

As Lyd is carried to the house, his blue necklace fall off of his neck onto the ground.

RP Characters
The Game

Post by The Game »

(T>J went with them....)
"Oh, Lyd, dropped this." T.J said, picking up the necklace. He looked at it. "what is this anyway?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

DELETED
Last edited by ctcmjh on Thu May 27, 2010 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Lyd, as if the loss of the necklace woke him (though in reality it was the ammonia) mumbled "Ugh, what happened?"

RP Characters
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

"You fainted, Let us get you inside and you can sit down." Ozzy opened the front door and ushered everyone in."Living room is in here, come on in." Al put Lyd down on the sofa ((Adzo gave permission for me to move Al.)) "Are you OK Lyd? You just keeled over out there."
The Game

Post by The Game »

T.J shrugged, as if the fact that Lyd just fainted was totally normal, even though he was worried about Lyd. "You saw a car and fainted on the sidewalk. Oh, you landed on concrete, did you hit your head? If you did you might have a goose egg come up, but if you didn't then you'll probably just have a little headache or something. Not much. Now I have 2 questions, 1- why did you pass out; Was there someone bad in that car? 2- What is this?" he held up the collar, not noticing that he'd just done his 'motormouth' thing again.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"Ugh, oh, the car... Well, I saw something in it, someone I think from before I moved here... And the necklace. The neckl-" Lyd looks down at his neck and just now notices the absence of the blue heart from his neck. He snatches it out of T.J's paw. With a harsh voice, "How did you get this?!?"

RP Characters
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"It fell off when Al was carrying you inside," Aaron answered. "I'm guessing it's important to you, judging by your reaction."
Last edited by Dr. Prower on Thu May 27, 2010 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Hazel Nut and her owners had just moved into the neighborhood, and Hazel couldn't wait to go outside--take in the air, get some exercise, meet the people. It seemed like a nice, quiet, friendly little neighborhood (she'd soon change that), which was good. Better than the inner-city place she'd been living in since she was a kitten.

"Be a good girl, Hazel," said Mrs. Nut in a voice that suggested she had to say it, rather than it being routine.

"Aren't I always?" said Hazel, winking. She set off at a jog, not going too fast for fear of passing by interesting places and/or pets--she wanted to get to know everyone intimately.

Feeling playful, however, she would turn her jogs into cartwheels and backflips without even missing a beat, as though it were the most natural thing in the world.

At length she saw signs of activity and waved as though she knew everyone in the neighborhood already.

[Is there anyone outdoors at the moment or is she looking through a window?]
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com