HPU: Exotic Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Leafolawl

Re: Pet Friendly: Exotic Acres

Post by Leafolawl »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
musclecar326 wrote:The restaurant is just ahead, i can see the sign from here. Speedy said as she pointed at a sign reading "Basilio Italian." And EA Pizza is almost right across the street from it. She said to tesla. After Speedy was done they continued walking until they got to the entrance to Basilio Italian. Now please don't get mad or jealous but i insist on paying for everyone's food. What do you girls want? She asked the whole group.
"Well, I don't know what kinds of pasta they have, but I could go for some spaghetti with marinara," Maria responded.
"(70) I'll just have... Lasagna, and, uh, don't mind me, but I'm going to go clear out that way now," Tesla said as she pointed away from main street. "(70) That way I'm not having to sort through ten or so more conversations, since it gets hard to try and hold one conversation when there are at least fifty of them in earshot." She added as she slowly walked in the direction she pointed. "(80) And don't worry if I go out of sight, (70) just call my name and I'll come running." She threw out as she continued to nervously walk away, unaware of how anti-social it made her look, even if she was being serious.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan took hold of the joystick, feeling a bit awkward with it but got a feel for it, and when the game started he saw the ghosts and the yellow pacman move around on the screen he tried to get a hang of it, coming close to his virtual end.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Marine Fox wrote:Ryan took hold of the joystick, feeling a bit awkward with it but got a feel for it, and when the game started he saw the ghosts and the yellow pacman move around on the screen he tried to get a hang of it, coming close to his virtual end.
Snowy had to admit they didn't play very good right away but caught on quick. He even had to switch back to his right hand after a few games, to keep ahead of the others in score. Once the machine flashed at them that they were out of money, he said Hey good games Joe, Ryan, and Metro. I think our pizza's should be almost done. With that Snowy walked back to the booth and sat down. Taking out his phone to see where Speedy is.

Leafolawl wrote:"(70) I'll just have... Lasagna, and, uh, don't mind me, but I'm going to go clear out that way now," Tesla said as she pointed away from main street. "(70) That way I'm not having to sort through ten or so more conversations, since it gets hard to try and hold one conversation when there are at least fifty of them in earshot." She added as she slowly walked in the direction she pointed. "(80) And don't worry if I go out of sight, (70) just call my name and I'll come running." She threw out as she continued to nervously walk away, unaware of how anti-social it made her look, even if she was being serious.
Ok, that's alright. So Maria wants Spaghetti, Tesla wants Lasagna, What do you want Kallie? Speedy asked the lynx that had been very quiet the last few minutes.
Yes, I am a furry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

musclecar326 wrote:Snowy had to admit they didn't play very good right away but caught on quick. He even had to switch back to his right hand after a few games, to keep ahead of the others in score. Once the machine flashed at them that they were out of money, he said Hey good games Joe, Ryan, and Metro. I think our pizza's should be almost done. With that Snowy walked back to the booth and sat down. Taking out his phone to see where Speedy is.
Met was glad this game wasn't as frustrating as others he had tried. He had a tendency to roar when he got frustrated, and that led to people being scared of him.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan tried to concentrate on the game, getting alot of close calls. He watched it very carefully to try to watch the others as well and also try to use tactics which even to him felt a little weird on a game such as this, but soon he was getting the hang of it, and soon as well the money ran out and he returned to their booth with the rest of the group.

"Man I havn't had that much fun for like ever!"

(OOC: Sorry saw my error, fixed now)
Last edited by Marine Fox on Thu May 10, 2012 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

musclecar326 wrote:
Marine Fox wrote:Ryan took hold of the joystick, feeling a bit awkward with it but got a feel for it, and when the game started he saw the ghosts and the yellow pacman move around on the screen he tried to get a hang of it, coming close to his virtual end.
Snowy had to admit they didn't play very good right away but caught on quick. He even had to switch back to his right hand after a few games, to keep ahead of the others in score. Once the machine flashed at them that they were out of money, he said Hey good games Joe, Ryan, and Metro. I think our pizza's should be almost done. With that Snowy walked back to the booth and sat down. Taking out his phone to see where Speedy is.
Joe walked over to the booth with the rest of the group, You've never played pac-man before Ryan?

musclecar326 wrote:
Ok, that's alright. So Maria wants Spaghetti, Tesla wants Lasagna, What do you want Kallie? Speedy asked the lynx that had been very quiet the last few minutes.
I'll have the spaghetti too I guess.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan just sat down in the booth with the others, making sure to set his case on his lap, then he propped himself agains the back of the booth, still ecited and adrenalin rushed from the great game.

"Never have, I had heard about the game but never played it before and it certainly isn't popular in Russia"
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Seth wrote:I'll have the spaghetti too I guess.
Alright so, i be back in a few minutes with all of the orders. In the meantime why don't you girls help Tesla get her journal back? The pizza place is right across the street. With that Speedy walked inside, closing the door behind her.

-----
Marine Fox wrote:Ryan just sat down in the booth with the others, making sure to set his case on his lap, then he propped himself agains the back of the booth, still ecited and adrenalin rushed from the great game.

"Never have, I had heard about the game but never played it before and it certainly isn't popular in Russia"
While you sure played like you've done this before. Oh! The girls are getting lunch right across the street. Snowy said pointing towards the window.
Yes, I am a furry.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan just smiled

"Thanks though I bet it was just beginners luck"

When Snowy spotted the other pets across the street Ryan turned his head to also see most of the other group near the resturaunt, he didn't exactly know them really so he was a little nervous but kept it under control for the most part.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

***THERE HAS BEEN A SMALL TIME SKIP TO WHEN ALL THE FOOD IS DONE****

Ahh, finally the pizza's are done, I'm starving. Snowy said as the pizza's were starting to be set down on the table. Thanks Joe. Alright everyone dig in! I wanna see your faces when you first taste your pizza. He said after they were all served.

-------

Alright ladies, I have all of the food right here, come grab your order. Hey Tesla the food is done! Speedy said to the girls as she held out a tray with carry-out boxes on it. Ok then, Now to the park with tables. Speedy said after the meals were taken, then she started walked toward the nearby park.

(The park is about 2-3 blocks away.)
Yes, I am a furry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

musclecar326 wrote:***THERE HAS BEEN A SMALL TIME SKIP TO WHEN ALL THE FOOD IS DONE****

Ahh, finally the pizza's are done, I'm starving. Snowy said as the pizza's were starting to be set down on the table. Thanks Joe. Alright everyone dig in! I wanna see your faces when you first taste your pizza. He said after they were all served.
Met took one bite of his Buffalo pizza, and he was amazed. Wow, I didn't expect the meat to taste so... fresh. How do they do it?"
musclecar326 wrote:Alright ladies, I have all of the food right here, come grab your order. Hey Tesla the food is done! Speedy said to the girls as she held out a tray with carry-out boxes on it. Ok then, Now to the park with tables. Speedy said after the meals were taken, then she started walked toward the nearby park.
Maria climbed onto Speedy's shoulder, then reached down to grab her order and jumped back down. "I hope this pasta is good."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan took a good, long whiff of his pizza and was also amazed, he didn't hesitate to take a bite and the entire feeling was intensified.

"Man I can't remember the last time I had rabbit that tasted this good!"

He tried no to scarf it down and seem rude but it was a little hard from the amazing food, he slowed down but savored every bite.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Lux and Nox were almost in awe just by the aroma of the pizza. And once they tasted it, their reaction was exactly as if they were on the two sides of a mirror - same expression, same look in the eyes, even the same smile.
As for speaking though, Lux was first.
"It's ... awesome!" the cougar exclaimed.
"I've never tasted anything so tasty before..." Nox commented.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Joe bit into his pizza and chewed slowly. Oh man this is awesome.

Kallie followed speedy towards the park.
Has anyone been to the park yet? Is it nice?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Snowy just smiled and giggled at all their reactions to their first special pizza. See that's why i love coming here so much, the food tastes amazing! They order portions of all the meats everyday, so it's always fresh. He said to met, and the others while starting his own. About 3 pieces later Snowy glanced around and saw Ryan's pizza was almost gone, and everyone else's was at least half gone. I see you all are enjoying the pizza if its gone that fast.
Yes, I am a furry.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

musclecar326 wrote:Alright ladies, I have all of the food right here, come grab your order. Hey Tesla the food is done! Speedy said to the girls as she held out a tray with carry-out boxes on it. Ok then, Now to the park with tables. Speedy said after the meals were taken, then she started walked toward the nearby park.

(The park is about 2-3 blocks away.)
Tesla's ear twitched a little once she'd heard her name, and started running back to where she'd last heard them at. After having caught up and taken her carry-out box, she was actually panting a little. "(60)How do you people breath in this humid air?" She said before she resumed panting.
Love me right now! Done.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan just nodded happily and continue eating his pizza, getting through a couple slices easy and was almost through his fourth when he decided to try to atleast try to slow down, setting the half eatin pizza slice on the box and finishing the food he had in his maw.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Leafolawl wrote:Tesla's ear twitched a little once she'd heard her name, and started running back to where she'd last heard them at. After having caught up and taken her carry-out box, she was actually panting a little. "(60)How do you people breath in this humid air?" She said before she resumed panting.
I'm not sure about the others but i've gotten used to the air since i have lived here for awhile. Speedy replied to Tesla.
Seth wrote:Kallie followed speedy towards the park.
Has anyone been to the park yet? Is it nice?
Yeah, it has a nice fountain, a few benches, a few tables, and a gazebo. Speedy said to Kallie
Yes, I am a furry.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"(55)Rhetorical question..." Tesla said in between pants, keeping pace with the others.

((OOC: Please excuse the shortness, but that's about all she'd do at the moment.))
Love me right now! Done.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

musclecar326 wrote:Snowy just smiled and giggled at all their reactions to their first special pizza. See that's why i love coming here so much, the food tastes amazing! They order portions of all the meats everyday, so it's always fresh. He said to met, and the others while starting his own. About 3 pieces later Snowy glanced around and saw Ryan's pizza was almost gone, and everyone else's was at least half gone. I see you all are enjoying the pizza if its gone that fast.
"So, what are we gonna do once we're done eating?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

musclecar326 wrote:Snowy just smiled and giggled at all their reactions to their first special pizza. See that's why i love coming here so much, the food tastes amazing! They order portions of all the meats everyday, so it's always fresh. He said to met, and the others while starting his own. About 3 pieces later Snowy glanced around and saw Ryan's pizza was almost gone, and everyone else's was at least half gone. I see you all are enjoying the pizza if its gone that fast.
Lux and Nox didn't rush with their pizza's. They were enjoying every single bite of their delicious meals, yet still they were finishing their pizza's quickly enough.
Nox wasn't paying attention to Snowy, but Lux replied "Quite a lot!" the feline replied "Tastes great!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

"So, what are we gonna do once we're done eating?"

I'm not sure, we could do anything. Go to a store, see a movie, play at the park, tour the neighborhood. What do you guys want to do? Snowy asked the group.
Yes, I am a furry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I'd be cool with whatever the rest of the group wants to do," Met replied indecisively.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Plane rides were terrible, terrible, terrible things. Even riding first class was annoying anymore. Your trapped in a confined space and you can't play with Tesla Coils, Jacobs Ladders, or anything fun. Riding out to his new home, Soren was... going to go mad. Of course, starting in Germany and running across the ocean, into Canada, then down to Florida he'd spent perhaps thirty four hours between terminals and airplanes. By the time he'd gotten from Disney to Exotic Acres, he was the happiest cat alive to be in a small airport shuttle-car bound for Exotic Acres.

At Exotic Acres, the car pulled up to the driveway, let them get their things out and then it took off to return to the airport. The house in front of them proved that moving services were, in contrast to cars, a wonderful thing. Andrew Tesla had sent ahead all of their things and exact specifications for the house's layout. Everything inside was exactly where it should be, as if a film's set designer had just come out and gotten to work. This was perhaps, eccentric, but, his current employers wanted him in to work immediately and they weren't going to let him spend a week being OCD about his house's layout. Time is money.

"Wow!" Soren said, seeing the fairly large house. He ran up to the small porch and looked in the windows all around the door. It was so much different from what he was used to. Normally they had a small camp site or an apartment or something even worse. This was an entire house!

"He he, that's right bud, we've got some living space for once," Andrew said, walking up to unlock the door and hand a set of keys to the cat. "AND its set up a bit more modernly. These are your backup way in. That little RFID tag shot we got you all those years ago is gonna pay off--"

"YAY! Some good out of that pain" Soren said, waving his hand by the door and finding it click slightly as a small actuator went off for the door. This was another nice thing. He ran in and immediately explored. Perhaps the coolest thing, was that he had his own room. It wasn't quite a first but it was uncommon.

Behind him Andrew followed checking that everything was as it should be, "alright, so, I have to go into town and take care of some legalities," he said, "why don't you go and survey the area." Survey of course, was Soren-speak for explore and meet people. He grew up on scientific terms, so, examining a new area AND meeting people there was survey. Explore just meant wander off and create mischief.

"Alright, I guess," Soren said, digging in his stuff for his backpack. He checked his Mac's charge and saw that it was still good, so, he put it back and headed downstairs behind his dad.

"I'll be back shortly, just look around for a bit" the human said as he headed through a door into the house's garage. A new Ford Ranger was waiting for him. He'd opted for a small and cheaper truck for now. He'd buy a big one later if he needed it. Then, the human and truck were gone.

The Snow Leopard spent another four or five minutes exploring the house before he walked outside. He saw the main area of town, or at least signs of it poking over some trees in the distance. Rather than map out the area, he was going to meet the local people first. Mentally, he wasn't expecting to stay here long, and people mattered most. So, step one: go meet them. He started walking along the sidewalk, looking.
The Moon Howler

Lux shrugged his shoulders "Well, I guess tour sounds nice." he looked at his brother who was just finishing his pizza, nodding at him "Nox obviously thinks the same."

My RP Characters
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan just shrugged, not really sure what they could do, he didn't know this area and he himslf didn't have alot of likes so he would just accompany the others.

"Yeah a tour is nice, something just relaxing, you know without low hanging branches"

He shifted a quick glance to Met seeing as how he had the same fate he had, earlier today.
Celicam

Post by Celicam »

As they progressed down the highway, Dom stared blankly out the window. Staring at the farmland as they passed by, he pondered about the last few stops. They had passed by many famous features, and landmarks. He had enjoyed it, and they even spent a few days in some of the cities, at the research companies expense. He found it strange there was no Chick-fil-a's in the north, yet the minute you get lower south, they were everywhere. Also apparent were the waffle houses. His father, Nicholas took a glance at Dom, before he put his eyes on the road.

"You excited about this? A new place, a new adventure. The winds of change." Dom turned to see Nicholas and replied "Yeah, I guess. Kinda miss Canada, though..." Nicholas looked as a frown appeared upon Dom's face. "Don't worry bud. Supposedly, here is where you can roam and such, and you won't get those morons thinking your dangerous, bother you." said Nicholas, trying to lighten the mood. Surprisingly, a smile appeared on Doms face. "Thanks Dad, you always know what to say."

Nicholas loved Dom. He may be soft spoken, but when he spoke, it was always the truth. Some call it being blunt, or brutally honest, but Nicholas saw it as one of his best qualities. The trip had, admittedly been long, and the stops along the way had been fun. But now they encroached upon their new home. It was a house, single story, and was comparatively big to the one they had in Seattle. As soon as he opened the door, they set to work bringing everything in. They didn't have much, and when they were done unpacking, they took notice of the emptiness.

"You know bud, I think I might go and buy some stuff, and you know, liven this place up. Is that fine with you?" asked Nicholas, and Dom nodded. "Maybe try being social for once?" said Nicholas, and chuckled a bit, and Dom scowled at him. "Relax, I was kidding." he said quickly. Shy as always. They said their goodbyes, and Nicholas took the truck to find some stuff. Although not sociable, he could go out and enjoy the surroundings. He noticed that the house was surrounded on 2 sides by woods, which would be fun to explore. And the trees to climb. The woods wen behind his house, and to the left of it. To the right was an unoccupied house, and to the front was the road on which they came on. As he smelled the air, he took in the scent of the forest, but detected some very strange scents. Animals, all of which didn't smell like the regular woodland critters. He recognized a select few of the scents from times he'd been to the Zoo. The smells of new animals, combined with the fact that he was in unfamiliar territory, made him nervous. He headed inside, but before heading in took one more sniff. He didn't know why, but the smell didn't frighten him as much. In fact, he sensed the smell was friendly, or at least, non-threatening.

"Maybe I'll like it here...."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

musclecar326 wrote:
Yeah, it has a nice fountain, a few benches, a few tables, and a gazebo. Speedy said to Kallie
Sounds nice...
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Car sick... Drive too long..." Chem groaned as a large orange moving truck took the exit off the freeway. He rolled down the window and stuck his head out, letting the cool fresh air blow onto his face. The husky and his owner had been on the road for a few days now. Being a few states away they could have easily taken an airplane but noooo. His owner wanted to "see the sights".

"Besides, it'll be exciting." said his owner. Sure, "exciting". Eight straight hours of driving followed by a stay at the closest motel, rinse, repeat. "Come on Alc, it's like how they used to do it, in the 60s. Jack Kerouac. On the Road, trekking across the whole of America with nothing but the clothes on his back and a thumb stuck out." It was those times when Chem wasn't sure if his owner was adventurous, or delusional, or both.

But it didn't matter now, they were only a few minutes away from their new house in Exotic Acres. The wolf twitched his ears when he heard the radio being turned on. "Bad Bad Leroy Brown" was playing. Again.. not that he minded. If its one thing him and his owner agree on, its music.

"Sorry bud." His owner (Jack) called over the speakers. A smirk was on his face. "But come on, it wasn't too bad, I took the scenic route."

"Too much scenery..."
Chem responded. He was feeling the better. Wind blowing in your face at a high velocity always seemed to do the trick. He heard his owner laugh. "Yeah, maybe it was, traffic didn't help either." It was silent in the truck for a few seconds. Before they both suddenly broke into song at the chorus. "Bad,bad Leroy Brown! Baddest man..."

"We're here." "Finally." The truck slowly pulled up to a modest house. Chem heard the back of the truck open as he got out. "Our furniture along with some help should be here in a few minutes or so, just called the movers. You should probably take that time to look around the town, meet some new friends " Jack was carrying a small cardboard box labeled "Front lawn stuff" as he approached the wolf that was looking at the house. "So, what do you think.". Chem nodded in approval, adjusting his glasses. "Adequate, ideal." He looked at Jack. "Pretty cool." The man smiled. "Glad you like it. Now you better start. Times a wasting." He set the box down and took out of it a notepad, a pencil, and a guitar with a strap. "Here's all your stuff, yes, i know what the box says..." Chem put the pencil behind his ear, slung the guitar onto his back and took the notebook in his hand. "You all set." "Yep" "Ok then, just don't get back too late." "Yep."

And with that, Chem was off down the sidewalk. The plan was to meet a few pets. Maybe something to eat. "Socialize..." Chem grumbled. He took out his notebook and started doodling as he walked down the street muttering to himself. "Shading here...No no, lines too long. Erase..."
Last edited by Roarin on Wed May 30, 2012 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Marine Fox wrote:Ryan just shrugged, not really sure what they could do, he didn't know this area and he himself didn't have a lot of likes so he would just accompany the others.

"Yeah a tour is nice, something just relaxing, you know without low hanging branches"

He shifted a quick glance to Met seeing as how he had the same fate he had, earlier today.
A tour? That sounds like a good idea. How bout we get some to-go boxes, then go on that tour? Snowy suggested to his group.
----------------
Seth wrote:Sounds nice...
Yeah it is. So here we are! Speedy announced as they walked into the entrance. Why don't we sit at that table? She suggested pointing at a nearby table with her tail.
Yes, I am a furry.
Malkus

Post by Malkus »

Gustave tapped Vanator on the shoulder, waking the white wolf up from his hour long nap. "We're nearly there, Van. Start waking up and moving around a bit. I'm sure that you're going to want to go exploring after we unpack, but I need you awake to help me."

Vanator stirred and yawned, baring his large canines to the ceiling of the moving car. "Already? Huh. I thought it would take quite awhile longer to get to a place so...unique as this."

Gustave laughed. "Well Van, while distance and time do have a subjective point to them, most people still think about those concepts as being concrete measurements. Especially in this day and age." Gustave flicked on his turn signal and waited patiently for a slow-moving truck to get past the intersection before turning onto the main road of Exotic Acres. "And here we are. Keep an eye out for other pets you may want to contact later. Maybe you'll find someone with a viewpoint different to mine to hold your debates with. Just to give you a bit of challenge."

Van shrugged and picked up his copy of Paradise Lost, Third Edition which he had been reading before falling asleep. He stared out the window, watching the different landscapes go by, seeing a variety of different species playing amongst themselves. "Oh Dad! I see an white fox! And a white leopard! Perhaps they're from the same area as me?"

"Perhaps, Van. You'll have to ask them when you go exploring later on."

The car turned onto a gravel driveway cutting through the forest, leading to a cabin that was just far enough out of the way to suit Gustave's lifestyle. "Remember, Dad. No hunting here. In fact, it might be better to leave that part out entirely."

Gustave shrugged. He wanted Van to feel comfortable around the other pets, so he went along with it. Stopping the car, he and Van got out and picked up a box each, heading for the cabin. Gustave opened the door and Van walked quickly inside, hardly able to contain his enthusiasm at exploring a new place. "Slow down, Van. You've got the rest of your life to run around here." Van looked up at Gustave with a pleading look on his face and Gustave sighed. "Alright. Go on ahead and meet your new neighbors. Remember to be polite and don't growl at them. Wolf society isn't the same as domestic pets."

Vanator rolled his eyes and said, "Yes, Father. I promise not get too rough either." Bringing his book, Van walked out of the cabin and started through the woods, admiring the colors as he approached the center of town.

As he walked, Van recited a poem to himself, mulling over the phrases and twisting the words in his speech. He had always loved works of literature, and this seemed to be one of the best places to do it.

"Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
Thus much let me avow-
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream;
Yet if hope has flown away
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

I stand amid the roar
Of a surf-tormented shore,
And I hold within my hand
Grains of the golden sand-
How few! yet how they creep
Through my fingers to the deep,
While I weep- while I weep!
O God! can I not grasp
Them with a tighter clasp?
O God! can I not save
One from the pitiless wave?
Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream?
" Edgar Allen Poe "A Dream Within a Dream"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

musclecar326 wrote:Yeah it is. So here we are! Speedy announced as they walked into the entrance. Why don't we sit at that table? She suggested pointing at a nearby table with her tail.
"(60)I don't really see why sitting at one table instead of another is important." Tesla said with an ear cocked to the side. "(60)It's not like one table is different from the other...(50) Is it?" She asked no one in particular, scrunching her face up slightly in thought.
Love me right now! Done.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"all tables look the same to me," Maria said. "I just want to get to eating."
---------
Marine Fox wrote:Ryan just shrugged, not really sure what they could do, he didn't know this area and he himself didn't have a lot of likes so he would just accompany the others.

Met chuckled a little when Ryan mentioned the branch.
musclecar326 wrote:A tour? That sounds like a good idea. How bout we get some to-go boxes, then go on that tour? Snowy suggested to his group.
"sounds good to me."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

A jarring bump brought a now rather groggy arctic fox back to reality as it woke him from a pleasant dream he had been having. "Ugh...just when it was getting really good too..." Casper bemoaned through a yawn as looked at the window next to him. "Please tell me we're almost there...I really can't stand being in cars this long you know."

"Yeah yeah, I know." Carter Morrison, Casper's owner replied as he turned the vehicle from the road they'd been on, on to a gravel drive. "And we technically here." The man answered as he drove down the drive toward a decently sized house in the distance. "Though, I could hold you captive in here a while longer, thanks to the safety locks." He joked at the fox with a cheshire grin as they came to a stop, only to find a half full water bottle being thrown at his face in response. "...or I could unlock the door an let you out now." He 'amended' after dodging the plastic projectile, grin still in place as he reached over and clicked the unlock button for the door.

"Finally." Casper muttered as he freed himself of his seat belt and hopped out of the car. "I'll try and be home before it get's dark." The fox called over his shoulder as he headed off to explore, and to escape his owner's teasing sense of humor for a while. "Wonder what other sorts of pets there are around here...?" The fox murmured to himself curiously before focusing fully and memorizing his path as he went. No sense in getting lost after all.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"all tables look the same to me," Maria said. "I just want to get to eating."
Speedy went and sat down at the table, opening her box. Actually there is a difference, Tesla. All the tables are a different color. Other than that there is no difference. Speedy said as she started eating her Fettuccine alfredo. So, how do you girls like the neighborhood so far?

---------
musclecar326 wrote:A tour? That sounds like a good idea. How bout we get some to-go boxes, then go on that tour? Snowy suggested to his group.
"sounds good to me."
Hey, Joe. Can we get some to-go boxes over here? Snowy asked him. Yeah sure, here's a couple. Thanks, alright pack-up and then pay-up then we can leave guys. He said to the group, while handing his credit card to Joe.
Yes, I am a furry.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Shirosune wrote: "Finally." Casper muttered as he freed himself of his seat belt and hopped out of the car. "I'll try and be home before it get's dark." The fox called over his shoulder as he headed off to explore, and to escape his owner's teasing sense of humor for a while. "Wonder what other sorts of pets there are around here...?" The fox murmured to himself curiously before focusing fully and memorizing his path as he went. No sense in getting lost after all.
Walking along, Soren looked around, noting where houses and roads were. He wanted to know it all. It was partially his habbit so he'd be able to navigate with certainty without relying on a map or compass. Eventually, he came up on an.. Arctic Fox? It looked like it at least. "Hey!" he said, "I'm new here, do you know of any good places to eat in town?"
Malkus

Post by Malkus »

Vanator wandered through the woods, eventually coming to the edge of the forest to where several sets of picnic tables stood. He had been following his nose for awhile, tracking the scent of cooked food. Where there's food, there's people. he reasoned. Exiting the woods, he began to walk leisurely over to the tables, stopping a few feet away and waving to get the dining pets' attention.

"Hello. My name is Vanator. My Dad and I just moved into Exotic Acres. How are you all today?"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

musclecar326 wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"all tables look the same to me," Maria said. "I just want to get to eating."
Speedy went and sat down at the table, opening her box. Actually there is a difference, Tesla. All the tables are a different color. Other than that there is no difference. Speedy said as she started eating her Fettuccine alfredo. So, how do you girls like the neighborhood so far?
"(70)I meant as in how they work, not as in what color they are." Tesla said, raising her voice a bit more. "(70)I'm not (90)completely (70)blind you know. A slight cosmetic change means nothing." She added, actually rather annoyed by the answer she got.
Malkus wrote:Vanator wandered through the woods, eventually coming to the edge of the forest to where several sets of picnic tables stood. He had been following his nose for awhile, tracking the scent of cooked food. Where there's food, there's people. he reasoned. Exiting the woods, he began to walk leisurely over to the tables, stopping a few feet away and waving to get the dining pets' attention.

"Hello. My name is Vanator. My Dad and I just moved into Exotic Acres. How are you all today?"
And then the fox just hid behind everyone.
Love me right now! Done.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Chem continued walking down the road. He was well away from the desert area of the neighborhood and straying into the more forested terrain, heading for the center of town. "Nose to long? No. Darken linen...Bah..." The wolf furrowed his brow in frusteration and continued sketching. He looked up for a moment to see where he was. "Forested area. Interesting." Chem shrugged and went back to what he was doing as he strode down the street, singing lyrics quietly to himself.
" I am the very model of a modern Major-General,
I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral,
I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical
From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical
I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters mathematical,
I understand equations, both the simple and quadratical,
About binomial theorem I'm teeming with a lot o' news,
With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse..."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Malkus wrote:Vanator wandered through the woods, eventually coming to the edge of the forest to where several sets of picnic tables stood. He had been following his nose for awhile, tracking the scent of cooked food. Where there's food, there's people. he reasoned. Exiting the woods, he began to walk leisurely over to the tables, stopping a few feet away and waving to get the dining pets' attention.

Oh, well hello Vanator. You said you just moved here, so Welcome to EA. Would you like to sit with us? Speedy asked him .
Yes, I am a furry.