HPU: Exotic Acres OOC

For all those times you're not in character, try new "Out of Character"

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Leafolawl

Re: Pet Friendly: Exotic Acres OOC

Post by Leafolawl »

Except Tesla isn't with the group, and noises tend to drown one another out, which is why she said to yell for her.

I would assume it's there, if there was an opening for such an implication.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Ello' is there still open space in here?

I have an idea for a character, probably a Lynx or large-ish cat... I have his backstory and whatnot in mind... Just need to actually write it down when I get a chance...

And is magic allowed? I was gonna have him be a human scientists that got turned into a cat... As I like weird character twists...
Malkus

Post by Malkus »

razgriz wrote:Ello' is there still open space in here?

I have an idea for a character, probably a Lynx or large-ish cat... I have his backstory and whatnot in mind... Just need to actually write it down when I get a chance...

And is magic allowed? I was gonna have him be a human scientists that got turned into a cat... As I like weird character twists...
I don't know about the magic (that gets into the realm of the divine), but I think we're still accepting. New characters have to wait until the second day to begin posting.

Speaking of which, this new arc is epic.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

i'm not sure about open spots right now because i've have several people ask for a spot in EA. I'm only going to add 5 or 6 characters for the next day so i gotta figure out who's all ready asked for a spot, and of those people who has their character ready. So i'll figure that stuff out very soon and get back to you razgriz. (Also no transformed human to animal stuff. I don't like it.) Some magic is alright but not the kind your thinking about
Yes, I am a furry.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Well... that kills off a few hundred backstory ideas I had... And... bio-wise... Its not typed up,but, I could have a bio up in probably less than an hour... I've been thinking about the character for a good while...
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

-Name-
Soren "Arcs" Tangent Tesla (Answers to Arc,Arcs, Archy, Arky, etc.)

-Character Type-
Main

-Species-
Snow Leopard

-Age-
14 (Pet Years)

-Neighborhood-
Exotic Acres

-Appearance-
Arcs is a fairly average Snow Leopard. He's perhaps taller and skinnier than average and built like an athlete. His eyes are somewhere between blue and a stormy grey with a shine to them that says 'I have an idea' or perhaps more likely, 'I'm up to no good.' He usually wears a white neckerchief/bandanna over top of his dark-grey going on black collar. From that hangs a little lightning bolt for a tag.

Usually he has a backpack with him that has his macbook air, a tablet and some useful devices. These devices range from a few harmless little resistors to enough soldering equipment to build the space shuttle out of rocks. He's very prepared for anything that happens.

Lastly on his tail he has a small ring. Its kind of like a little collar. Inside are the things he MUST have with him at all times. A small GPS tracking chip that will keep track of where he is, emergency money, small emergency first aid things and a little satellite phone among other small items.

-Personality-
Soren's personality is made up in layers. On the surface he is extremely welcoming to anyone. He's work oriented but loves to have a good time. He'll crack jokes, laugh and play games with anyone. Not to mention that if someone needs help, he's also about the first person to actually give the help. At first glance he seems pretty much the nicest person in the world.

A step below that, he is protective of everyone he holds dear. Threaten his friends and you'll probably find out what its like to be shot at by a Tesla Coil or be bitten by a big cat. This comes from some past mental traumas he isn't willing to go into with anyone except for a very good friend.

Lastly, to anyone he gets to know and trust, he will talk openly about anything. Awkward doesn't exist and he just wants to be there in anyway he can or sometimes spill out his own troubles. This is perhaps the best aspect of him. He loves questions, he loves answers, he loves experiments and he loves to work with his friends.

-Background-
Soren was born in the wilds somewhere between Europe and Russia, he isn't exactly sure where and he isn't worried about it. Shortly after his birth, he became separated from his family, probably from his desire to explore and going just a tad too far. Cubs don't do to well on their own, especially not in the winter, even in his native habitat. After a few days he wandered into some small village of scientists. They were a small group focusing on high voltage experiments and such.

One of the scientists, Dr. Andrew Tesla decided to adopt the cub after he found him staring into a lab at a tesla coil firing off for one of their experiments. On sight, the Leopard cowered and began to back away. The scientist managed to pick him up and talk to him about the lightning. After that, well, the two were stuck together. It took more paperwork than most pets, but, it all worked out and soon there was a little furry creature running around the lab and rather quickly learning science. The scientists named him first by his looks... Until he managed to make his own electrical arc fiddling with some little toys. Then they called him Arc and the name has stuck.

Since then, Andrew has moved to the United States to continue his research, now working for quite a few big electronics companies as a consultant. This makes it pretty easy for him, as, he could live anywhere he wanted and the big companies cover his travel expenses. With Arc following him, he tried to find a good place. There were lots of pet friendly places, but, none seemed to open to domesticated ferals. All that he could do was find one that would work. And then he found Exotic Acres. From there, one could say it was history. A 14 hour flight to Disney World on the way and then another flight to Exotic Acres and all was set.

After years of traveling and moving around, Soren has now finally moved from small apartments to what can be called a serious home. His home consists of two above ground floors and the attic above that and a basement below it all that connects to the garage like a subfloor of sorts. The garage itself is home to some of his science experiments and a large number of heavy tools. His basement is the next source of heavy equipment and some special high voltage gear.

The first floor has a large porch along the front of the house with a big door leading into the back of the living room. This takes up about a quarter of the house. It has several couches and chairs lined up so that some form a circle around a coffee table and others form rows leading up to the TV. A large archway towards the back of the house leads into the Kitchen and dining area, which also occupies a quarter of the house. The kitchen has a window with a set of blinds to connect it to the dining room along with a large door. Inside, a gas range and oven, large freezer, dishwasher and sink orbit around a central island with an electrical cook surface, overhead lights and barstools so that it may double as a dining table.

The back of the house is largely storage, a small bathroom and the home theater. This is a serious theater with stadium-rows of couches and a large projection screen. It is meant to truly bring theater into the house.

Accessing the next floor up is done by a set of stairs next to the steps going down to the garage. This leads up to a large, straight hallway running from one end of the house to the other. It contains a large library room, a small networking/computer room, study/home office, guest bedrooms, master bathroom and Mr. Tesla's bedroom.

The attic stairs are hidden by the main ones in a very elaborate dropdown staircase which is basically a full set of stairs rather than a small rickety ladder. This whole area is largely Soren's domain. The area is largely three rooms. The first from the stairs is an area to relax, it has carpets, bean-bag chairs, large bowl-shaped chairs, gaming chairs, bookshelves, windows and plenty of legos and similar toys he never outgrew. Finally, there are skylights here. Not just for letting light in, but glass ones that you look up and see the starry sky through. Next his his bedroom which has two large sliding doors that are usually left open. This room runs from the end of the relaxing room all the way to the end of the house. Inside he has his bed and counters wrapping around from the end-wall, to the front roof-wall. The door-wall has bookshelves lining it to contain any books, movies or games he doesn't have elsewhere. The counterspace is occupied by arduino's, soldering equipment, some camera stuff, science books, and various bits of computer hardware wired together via ethernet and thunderbolt so as to seamlessly connect a Mac Mini, Mac Book Pro 17", Mac Book Air and a Mac Pro. As a science geek, he needed the hard drive space and processing power of a lot of computers doing many tasks.

The third room of the attic is a hidden closet by the steps. Its door is entirely undetectable without knowing its there. Inside are shelves and cases which hold Soren's most prized possessions. Things he won't risk getting harmed by being left out.

Outside is a good three acres of land that is mostly open with pine trees and a few leaf-bearing trees. The house itself is located on the edge of the suburbs/housing areas outside the center of town facing the mountains.

-Other Notes-
-Soren Loves SCIENCE, he specializes in electronics and programming.
-He is called "Arcs" more often than anything else, but many people have distorted it and twisted it into other forms. This usually doesn't bother him.
-He has a slight Germanic Accent, though he's gotten pretty good at suppressing it.
-Speaks Russian, English, German and bits of other slovak based languages.

-SPECIAL-

Strength- 8 (Tesla coils and Pulse Capacitors are heavy)

Perception- 7 (He's got tunnel vision)

Endurance- 6 (It takes forever to set up and all is good soon.)

Charisma- 2(You speak 1447?)

Intelligence- 9 (I love science.)

Agility- 8 (AH! Experiment went wrong! DODGE the lightning!)

Luck- 2 (Luck is for fools. Reality obeys my commands.)

Color = THIS (004080)
Last edited by razgriz on Wed May 30, 2012 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Your character looks good on everything but one thing. I should have mentioned this earlier, but I don't like more than 1 of the same species. So if you can change it do so. I don't want two snow leopards in 1 neighborhood, but there could be if thats the only way for character sheet to work. Other than that it sounds great!
Yes, I am a furry.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Yea, its gotta be a snow leopard... I went through I think 40 pages of felines to pick it....

I could narrow it to a particular subspecies of snow leopard.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

No i guess thats alright. It'll be interesting when him and snowy meet.
Yes, I am a furry.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Name: Alchemy "Chem" Solus

Species: Mexican Gray Wolf

Neighborhood: Exotic Acres

Appearance: Just your regular gray wolf, mixed gray/brown/white fur. White muzzle and stomach He has a runner's build, not too strong. His eyes are bright yellow. Tip of his left ear is torn. Somewhat spiky, disheveled headfur. Wears a brown leather, worn down collar with a tag in the shape of a cardinal. Rectangular glasses rest on his nose, a pencil behind his ear, and a notebook in his hand.
This is the general look, kinda... http://www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com ... _wolf.jpeg

Personality: Calm and collected (at least he tries to be) Chem is an optimist. He's quiet and doesn't like to be in the spotlight, prefers offering advice in the background. Despite his calm demeanor he is fine talking to others (as long its not too large of a group) and has a sense of humor. Chem is an adventurous type with an unquenchable curiosity (if he was a cat he'd probably be dead). To the general public he is a man of science (mostly medicine), sometimes going on long tangents to explain something simple (he sees this as a bad habit but does it nonetheless). Chem has knowledge of most things but for some reason hasn't grasp the concept of technology. He is sometimes found mumbling to himself. To his close friends he's an artist and musician. In his free time he usually finds a quiet to place to draw or play his guitar. The thing that stands out about him is his speech defect. No one knows really how it came to be but he has a strange habit of talking in shorts phrases and incomplete sentences (refer to "Mordin" from Mass Effect)

House Description: Chem and his owner decided to settle into a modest two story house in the desert sector of the neighborhood. With an ownership on 1.5 acres of land Chem's owner figures it should be enough room for the wolf to meet his accommodations.

Background: Chem was born in Arizona, lived the first half of his youth with his biological mom and dad. But one day his parents disappeared and never came back. He was found by a man a few days later, clinging to life, laying on the side of the freeway. The man (his name was Jack) was a young retired businessman, now traveling the country at his leisure as a musiciam, preforming for small crowds and instantly decided to raise the young wolf as his own. He was delighted to find the wolf had a knack for music, increasing the bond between them. After a year or two of traveling, Jack decided it was time to settle, seeing that Chem wasn't your average pet he turned to Exotic Acres.

SPECIAL:

S - 4: "Can't carry. Suggests forklift?"

P - 7: "Omniscient. No, kidding."

E - 8: "Like energizer bunny..."

C - 6: "Greetings, Chem Solus."

I - 9: "Diagnosing...Paper cut?"

A - 5: "Sharp turns..."

L -3: "Ack! Pithole..."

Color?

Questions, comments, concerns?
Last edited by Roarin on Wed May 30, 2012 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Alright, am I good to start now or should I wait?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

we're waiting until day 2 starts, but that's far enough away and we're going slow enough that I actually vote we let a few more in on this day then cut it off. But that's up to musclecar.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

actually your right on brent. i already pm-ed everyone that wanted a slot and told them to make their character sheet, because i have decided that i'll add 3 or 4 new characters before the next day.
Yes, I am a furry.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Okay, I'll post in then. I just wanted to be sure.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Now just hold it! You can start posting once i get 2 or 3 other people to be ready as well. Please wait
Yes, I am a furry.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Okay... that was really bad timing... I looked, everything seemed in order.. wrote long post and then found this...

Should I go and erase it?

I'm A. Too eager to post and I guess B. really used to the "approved and post" flow of the other neighborhoods.

Edit: yay, delete button.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Name: Casper Morrison.
(Yeah, I get that I'm pure white most of the time...it's not that funny.)

Character Type: Main.

Species/Breed: Arctic fox.

Neighborhood: Exotic Acres.

Appearance: Typically has snow white fur in all but the summer months when his fur becomes a short and raggid brown, has pale yellow eyes and wears a simple moss green collar with 'ghost' tag hangging from it.(An unappreciated effect of his owner's humor.)

Personality: Casper is a quiet sort, he doesn't bother speaking unless he feels he needs to and when he does he tends to be blunt and very to the point about what he has to say. He tends to be edgy around other pets thanks to the the treatment he has recieved in the past because of his status as an exotic, but he will eventually open up and show a 'friendly' side to those who are persistent enough.

Other notes: Thanks to a genetic quirk Casper tends to keep his 'winter' coat almost year round, only ever seeming to lose it in the summer months, and regrowing it at the first signs of cold. The discomfort caused to him by this abnormality can sometimes effect his mood in the spring and fall seasons. Casper also greatly dislikes his owner's sense of humor.

Location: A larger house sitting in the north of the area, soundly between the mountains and the jungle.

S – 5
“I get by...most of the time.”

P – 6
“Hmm...is someone there...?”

E – 4
“This thick coat can make things rough.”

C – 4
“Yeah...I really don't care.”

I – 8
“It isn't about power, it's about how you use it.”

A –8
“Everything seems clearer from high up.”

L – 7
“Sorry, but at least that wasn't me.”

Color: 408040

I've actually got a second character I've designed for here, but I know slots a limited so I'm only posting this one for now.
Last edited by Shirosune on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Celicam

Post by Celicam »

-Name-
Domovoi Vaceer (Dom, Domo will work)

-Character Type-
Main Character

-Species-
Black Bear

-Age-
4 Human Years (That's about 15 Bear Years, and yes, I had to google that.)

-Appearance-
Has pitch black fur, along with a tan muzzle. He has brown earthy eyes, that show nothing remarkable about him. In fact, he'd probably prefer not being noticed.

-Personality-
He's a very shy personality. He has been known to run from new people, and go out of his way to avoid them. However, persistence usually wins him over, and he may find respect for you in such circumstances. He can be protective and loyal, due to him not having having many things in life. Not because he couldn't have it, but because he simply didn't want it. He enjoys the simpler things in life, and usually likes the least complicated solution or answer. That being said, he is a bit passive, and would always prefer a peaceful solution to anything violent, no matter how hard it is to come to terms with the peace. He is usually mistaken for a tough guy, due to his appearance, which adds to his shyness, especially when everyone is staring at him.

-Background-
The circumstances surrounding Domo's discovery are quite sad. A group of researchers, who'd tagged some black bears in the area, were following one of there females. It was the spring, so they hoped to happen upon her waking up. However, when they came close to the den, they noticed that the roof of the den had caved in. Inside, was a dead mother, apparently eaten by another bear presumably, and a half dead cub. A documentary worker, who was filming the sad scene, looked upon the baby cub. He asked the researchers what they were going to do with it. They said most likely be sent to a rehabilitation camp, then released into the wild. The look in that sad cubs eyes said he wanted a different life, than anything the wild could offer however. So the Camera Man took the timid cub in as his own.

The Camera Man, Nicholas Vaceer, was documenting for the research group, to help study with the researchers, and to, of course, document there work. He was a man who loved nature, and liked to film it. When Domovoi came into his house (He chose the name, because it seemed to fit his protecting nature), he immediately began documenting it. He lived in a small bedroom apartment in a small town in Washington. He tried to keep his special "Pet" a secret from the land lord, but he eventually found out, and had to move. At first, Canada seemed an obvious choice, being close to their old home, and being more in nature. However, it turns out Canadians seem to have even more strict paper work for bears, and more laws concerning them.

So they spent the next years trying to find someplace that could accept them, but was relatively close to his work. It was difficult and the moving around din't leave much time for friends for Domo. He was often quiet, and many times Nicholas's witty banter did nothing to alleviate this silence. He often wonder why his young friend had so often been quiet on many matters. He sometimes spoke on a few issues, but usually it was of little consequence.

When Nicholas learned of Exotic Acres, he knew that his pay may not cover the trip. He then came up with an idea. He suggested to the researcher group he was with, that he attempt a documentary about the Environs of Exotic Acres, and how the many species there co-exist. He also said he'd stay for an extended period of a year, to get the full scope of this project. They discussed it, and they agreed that the project was ambitious, and that it should be documented. So, Nicholas and

-Other Notes-
He is very strong and protective, so he will fight for his friends, but it's only for people he believes are friends.(And good people, though those encounters are few and far between)

-Location-
A single story house, meant for one person, on the edge of the pine forest biome, however not surrounded by it. 4 acres in the backyard, and 3 in the side yard.
-SPECIAL-

Strength- 8 (He IS a bear, and a teenage one at that)

Perception-7 (He can smell people often before he sees them. However usually flees only if he sees them visually)

Endurance- 7 (Again, is a bear.)

Charisma- 4 (Doesn't say much, and his actions speak louder than words)

Intelligence- 4 (He has a simple nature)

Agility- 7 ( He can climb tree's fairly well)

Luck- 5 (Has had quite a few good breaks, but not necessarily always lucky)

Color: It's this.
Last edited by Celicam on Wed May 30, 2012 12:44 am, edited 5 times in total.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Celicam wrote:-Name-
Domovoi Vaceer (Dom, Domo will work)

-Character Type-
Main Character

-Species-
Black Bear

-Age-
4 Human Years (That's about 15 Bear Years, and yes, I had to google that.)

-Appearance-
Has pitch black fur, along with a tan muzzle. He has brown earthy eyes, that show nothing remarkable about him. In fact, he'd probably prefer not being noticed.

-Personality-
He's a very shy personality. He has been known to run from new people, and go out of his way to avoid them. However, persistence usually wins him over, and he may find respect for you in such circumstances. He can be protective and loyal, due to him not having having many things in life. Not because he couldn't have it, but because he simply didn't want it. He enjoys the simpler things in life, and usually likes the least complicated solution or answer. That being said, he is a bit passive, and would always prefer a peaceful solution to anything violent, no matter how hard it is to come to terms with the peace. He is usually mistaken for a tough guy, due to his appearance, which adds to his shyness, especially when everyone is staring at him.

-Background-
The circumstances surrounding Domo's discovery are quite sad. A group of researchers, who'd tagged some black bears in the area, were following one of there females. It was the spring, so they hoped to happen upon her waking up. However, when they came close to the den, they noticed that the roof of the den had caved in. Inside, was a dead mother, apparently eaten by another bear presumably, and a half dead cub. A documentary worker, who was filming the sad scene, looked upon the baby cub. He asked the researchers what they were going to do with it. They said most likely be sent to a rehabilitation camp, then released into the wild. The look in that sad cubs eyes said he wanted a different life, than anything the wild could offer however. So the Camera Man took the timid cub in as his own.

The Camera Man, Nicholas Vaceer, was documenting for the research group, to help study with the researchers, and to, of course, document there work. He was a man who loved nature, and liked to film it. When Domovoi came into his house (He chose the name, because it seemed to fit his protecting nature), he immediately began documenting it. He lived in a small bedroom apartment in a small town in Washington. He tried to keep his special "Pet" a secret from the land lord, but he eventually found out, and had to move. At first, Canada seemed an obvious choice, being close to their old home, and being more in nature. However, it turns out Canadians seem to have even more strict paper work for bears, and more laws concerning them.

So they spent the next years trying to find someplace that could accept them, but was relatively close to his work. It was difficult and the moving around din't leave much time for friends for Domo. He was often quiet, and many times Nicholas's witty banter did nothing to alleviate this silence. He often wonder why his young friend had so often been quiet on many matters. He sometimes spoke on a few issues, but usually it was of little consequence.

When Nicholas learned of Exotic Acres, he knew that his pay may not cover the trip. He then came up with an idea. He suggested to the researcher group he was with, that he attempt a documentary about the Environs of Exotic Acres, and how the many species there co-exist. He also said he'd stay for an extended period of a year, to get the full scope of this project. They discussed it, and they agreed that the project was ambitious, and that it should be documented. So, Nicholas and

-Other Notes-
He is very strong and protective, so he will fight for his friends, but it's only for people he believes are friends.(And good people, though those encounters are few and far between)

-SPECIAL-

Strength- 8 (He IS a bear, and a teenage one at that)

Perception-7 (He can smell people often before he sees them. However usually flees only if he sees them visually)

Endurance- 8 (Again, is a bear.)

Charisma- 3 (Doesn't say much, and his actions speak louder than words)

Intelligence- 5 (He has a simple nature)

Agility- 7 ( He can climb tree's fairly well)

Luck- 6 (Has had quite a few good breaks, but not necessarily always lucky)
The only Issue I see with this is the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats add up to more than 42.
8 + 7 + 8 + 3 + 5 + 7 + 6 =/= 42
In fact, it's 46.
That is all.
Love me right now! Done.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Both of your characters are great. Both of you made 1 mistake, neither of you put your characters speech color, so add that. Celicam: Leafolawl is mostly right, but your special only adds up to 44 not 46 so make that change and it'll be ready to go. I'll add all you two to the list tomorrow afternoon when i get on my computer, and then you can start posting.
Yes, I am a furry.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

What? I even write that one down...

7 + 8 = 15
15 + 8 = 23
23 + 3 = 26
26 + 5 = 33
33 + 7 = 40
40 + 6 = 46

Math, why you make people do math?
It takes a lot of time to do math! >:I
Love me right now! Done.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

there's your problem Leaf.
26 + 5 = 31, not 33.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:there's your problem Leaf.
26 + 5 = 31, not 33.
Wait... How did I get that?

Well, now I fell like a blasted genius... If anyone needs me, I'll be in the "hating life" corner over there...
Love me right now! Done.
Celicam

Post by Celicam »

musclecar326 wrote:Both of your characters are great. Both of you made 1 mistake, neither of you put your characters speech color, so add that. Celicam: Leafolawl is mostly right, but your special only adds up to 44 not 46 so make that change and it'll be ready to go. I'll add all you two to the list tomorrow afternoon when i get on my computer, and then you can start posting.
Awesome, changed it. Sorry, forgot about the number thing....Not very use to the system.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Oi...can't believe I actually forgot to list the hex code for my color...of all the things to forget.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Roarin wrote:Name: Alchemy "Chem" Solus

Appearance: Just your regular gray wolf, mixed gray/brown/white fur. White muzzle and stomach He has a runner's build, not too strong. His eyes are bright yellow. Tip of his left ear is torn. Somewhat spiky, disheveled headfur. Wears a brown leather, worn down collar with a tag in the shape of a cardinal. Rectangular glasses rest on his nose, a pencil behind his ear, and a notebook in his hand.
This is the general look, kinda... http://www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com ... _wolf.jpeg

Personality: Calm and collected (at least he tries to be) Chem is an optimist. He's quiet and doesn't like to be in the spotlight, prefers offering advice in the background. Despite his calm demeanor he is fine talking to others (as long its not too large of a group) and has a sense of humor. Chem is an adventurous type with an unquenchable curiosity (if he was a cat he'd probably be dead). To the general public he is a man of science, sometimes going on long tangents to explain something simple (he sees this as a bad habit but does it nonetheless). Chem has knowledge of most things but for some reason hasn't grasp the concept of technology. He is sometimes found mumbling to himself. To his close friends he's an artist and musician. In his free time he usually finds a quiet to place to draw or play his guitar. The thing that stands out about him is his speech defect. No one knows really how it came to be but he has a strange habit of talking in shorts phrases and incomplete sentences (refer to "Mordin" from Mass Effect)

Background: Chem was born in Arizona, lived the first half of his youth with his biological mom and dad. But one day his parents disappeared and never came back. He was found by a man a few days later, clinging to life, laying on the side of the freeway. The man (his name was Jack) was a young retired businessman, now traveling the country at his leisure as a musiciam, preforming for small crowds and instantly decided to raise the young wolf as his own. He was delighted to find the wolf had a knack for music, increasing the bond between them. After a year or two of traveling, Jack decided it was time to settle, seeing that Chem wasn't your average pet he turned to Exotic Acres.

SPECIAL:

P - 8: "Omniscient. No, kidding."

I - 9: "Curiosity. Leads to books. Leads to knowledge."

Color?

I don't know how i missed this the first time but it looks almost ready to go. One problem is you have 43 stat points but you can only have 42. So make a small change with that then your set to post.

Also Celicam, Shirosune, Roarin, and Razgriz can do their first post in EA now.
Last edited by musclecar326 on Tue May 29, 2012 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, I am a furry.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

whoops, blah, i did my math wrong, fixed it, and changed small parts o the bio.
Err... Any tips on how I would start?

Ref Ref!
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Well have you ever Roleplayed before? is what i should ask first. Your first post should be about your pet showing up in the neighborhood, and what they do right away after getting there.
Yes, I am a furry.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Right, just checkin if I needed to do anything specific. Thanks! :D
And to answer your question. Yes, I have. Ah got a character or 2 in other neighborhoods.

Ref Ref!
Celicam

Post by Celicam »

Hooray! First post anxiety over! :D
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

All the opening posts were good so far. I would suggest that the new pets somehow meet first, if you can. Otherwise I can have them seen by 1 of the groups while on the tour. Just a suggestion! It doesn't have to happen.
Yes, I am a furry.
Celicam

Post by Celicam »

Someone else who knows about the song "Bad,Bad Leroy Brown" ? My life is now complete. Uptown got it's hustlers...Love it.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Bowery got its bums.... tis a good song too.

Ref Ref!
Celicam

Post by Celicam »

47th street got big jim a walkin' , he's a Pool shootin son of a gun...Im glad you omitted that last lil bit, you know, after Baddest man in the...Yeah you know xD
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

i just thought id be a good place to end it so it'd seem like they were continuing to sing it, but that works too. :D

Ref Ref!
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

There is one thing in specific that was required: Details on the house location and the size of the yard.

My character Tesla live in the dessert area, on one acre of land, which is a bear minimum for most exotic pets.

I don't see why they wouldn't be exempt from this, since the originals had to put this in their posts.
Love me right now! Done.
Malkus

Post by Malkus »

musclecar326 wrote:
Roarin wrote:Name: Alchemy "Chem" Solus

Personality: Calm and collected (at least he tries to be) Chem is an optimist. He's quiet and doesn't like to be in the spotlight, prefers offering advice in the background. Despite his calm demeanor he is fine talking to others (as long its not too large of a group) and has a sense of humor. Chem is an adventurous type with an unquenchable curiosity (if he was a cat he'd probably be dead). To the general public he is a man of science, sometimes going on long tangents to explain something simple (he sees this as a bad habit but does it nonetheless). Chem has knowledge of most things but for some reason hasn't grasp the concept of technology. He is sometimes found mumbling to himself. To his close friends he's an artist and musician. In his free time he usually finds a quiet to place to draw or play his guitar. The thing that stands out about him is his speech defect. No one knows really how it came to be but he has a strange habit of talking in shorts phrases and incomplete sentences (refer to "Mordin" from Mass Effect)

SPECIAL:

P - 8: "Omniscient. No, kidding."

I - 9: "Curiosity. Leads to books. Leads to knowledge."

Color?

I don't know how i missed this the first time but it looks almost ready to go. One problem is you have 43 stat points but you can only have 42. So make a small change with that then your set to post.

Also Celicam, Shirosune, Roarin, and Razgriz can do their first post in EA now.
*raises hand tentatively*
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Leafolawl wrote:There is one thing in specific that was required: Details on the house location and the size of the yard.

My character Tesla live in the dessert area, on one acre of land, which is a bear minimum for most exotic pets.

I don't see why they wouldn't be exempt from this, since the originals had to put this in their posts.
I'm not sure why but I've been completely blanking lately. So i forgot about the house size and locations as well. Excuse my stupidity, but can the newcomers please add that to their character sheet. If you don't know refer to my first post on page 1. Thank you.

Malkus: Is there something I can help you with?
Yes, I am a furry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

he's been waiting for a spot, I believe he's wondering if he's eligible to join if he submits a character sheet.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Malkus

Post by Malkus »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:he's been waiting for a spot, I believe he's wondering if he's eligible to join if he submits a character sheet.
Exactly. I simply didn't want to sound greedy or impatient.