SRP:Aecros Hydris The NEW version

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

QuartzOrren

SRP:Aecros Hydris The NEW version

Post by QuartzOrren »

[This rp re-opening has been approved by Tha Housefox.]

Khydarin's mechanical helmet's slight thermal detector gave a reading of a group of heat signatures.[Everyone else's characters.]

“WHAT?!?! HEAT SIGNATURES?!?! LIFE! I MUST SEE!!!”

He raced in the direction of the thermal reading[/pets], his white metal boots clanking as he stepped.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
Marine Fox

Re: SRP:Aecros Hydris The NEW version

Post by Marine Fox »

As time drifted by Bane finally awoke from being passed out to this weird new area he'd never seen before, he only had foggy memories of what had happened, as such with the cliff and the bear but after that it was blank,

"What the heck happened?"
He asked himself, he was a little worried but kept himself calm, keeping a level head and trying not to freak out, as he awoke he just quickly sat up and looked around.
Last edited by Marine Fox on Wed May 23, 2012 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Gil eyes slowly opened, he found himself laying face down on the ground. With a groan he flipped himself onto his back, his arms spread out at his sides. The husky's mind felt fuzzy, as if his conscious wasn't sure if it wanted to wake up yet, or recede back into darkness. "W-what just happened?" He thought to himself. "Ok, ok, think Gil." He racked his brain trying to conjure up any sort of concentration he could muster. After a minute some of the fog in his head cleared and he started systematically running through the process of remembering.

"Ok. Last known location? Forest. Reason? Taking a shortcut to get home, it was raining. Last major event to occur? Being chased by a bear. Followed by? ....." Nothing... He couldn't remember anything. "Followed by?" It was like there was gap in his memory. Gil sighed. It was taking too long, he'd figure it out later.

He heaved himself into a sitting position. "Ok, run through health check. Motor skills functioning, no damage to any limbs or important body organs." He rubbed his temple with the palms of his hand, his head still not feeling all there. "Although, possible brain trauma." Gil stood up and surveyed his surroundings. A thick fog seemed to be everywhere. Even though his vision was obscured he had a feeling he wasn't anywhere near the forest he was previously in. He whistled with amazement at the spectacle around him, adjusting the glasses that rested on his nose. "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore..."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

~~
That bear chasing me... I was running and then... I found myself on a cliff. I turned around and saw the bear was about to attack. I had no chance of fighting it there at the time... so I jumped.... and then... darkness
~~
Jax gasped as he woke up. At first he wasn't able to recognise anything around him and he knew the reason. "No wonder I'm stressed... I jumped off a cliff!" he thought, as he inhaled deep and then exhaled it, calming his pulse and looked around "Now, where am I?"
The cat moved in a sitting position and then slowly stood up. "Alright, motor functions seem fine. Now let's check the arm" he mumbled as he opened a small panel on the inner side of his lower arm*. there were 10 small buttons from 0 to 9 arranged in two rows of five. above them there were 3 Light emitting diodes - red, yellow and green and on the underside of the lid was a small screen. he clicked a few buttons and a few words appeared on the screen - ["Motor function check up begins"] the arm began to test the various functions it was able to do. after less than a minute the green diode lighted. Jax smiled, but it didn't last long. He felt there was something different about him. The cat looked at himself and then realized with surprise that he was wearing his military uniform.
"Okay, this situation is getting creepy." The feline checked his shoulder-pad** (on his cybernetic arm) and then looked around once more - there was a thick fog around him.
"Hmm" he mumbled quietly "Let's check if I'm the only one around." he mumbled as he slowly turned left and began to make his way ahead.

((OOC: * - similar to the predator's console))
((OOC2: ** - forgot to mention that there's a shoulder-pad attached to the arm))
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Khydarin's eyes widened as the thermal readings moved.

He was 4 feet away from them.

"[color=#FF000] HEY!! ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU LIVING CREATURES?[/color]"

He stopped in front of Jax.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
The Moon Howler

Jax jumped in place when the strange armoured creature jumped in front of him. He barely managed to hold his reflex to punch the suddenly appeared animal. But he decided to try another approach.
Jax shook his head "Yes, I am a living creature... well, mostly." He lifted his hand "That and around 10 centimetres below it are mechanic." He moved his arm in front of him as protection "But the better question now is "Who are you"?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Khydarin took his helmet off, shaking his head fur around.

My name is Khydarin Iconoclast. I have been the only known creature on this island until now. I have researched this island for a very, very long time. Who are you and how did you come here?

Khydarin looked suspiciously at Jax.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
Rook

Post by Rook »

Sergei jumped awake.

Another dream about that dark place that was so familiar.

Suddenly... it dawned on him.

He wasn't home. And Rook wasn't beside him under the tree in Brookshire.

Where was he?

He stood up from his comfy spot under the tree, and watched as the pets gathered around the one with the white boots. He quickly joined the group of unfamiliar pets and listened intently.

“ My name is Khydarin Iconoclast. I have been the only known creature on this island until now. I have researched this island for a very, very long time. Who are you and how did you come here?”

"I... I'm not sure how any of us got here." Rook explained.
Always love to live, and live to love others.

I ask a lot of questions... I know.

Rook STR- 9 PER- 3 END- 9 CHA- 7 INT- 3 AGI- 7 LUC- 4
Sergei STR- 7 PER- 4 END- 7 CHA- 4 INT- 8 AGI- 7 LUC- 5
The Moon Howler

QuartzOrren wrote:Khydarin took his helmet off, shaking his head fur around.

My name is Khydarin Iconoclast. I have been the only known creature on this island until now. I have researched this island for a very, very long time. Who are you and how did you come here?

Khydarin looked suspiciously at Jax.
"Call me Jax" The cat answered "And for how I came here is still a mystery to me. All I know was that a bear chased me to a cliff and I jumped..." The feline shrugged his shoulders "And then woke up here."
He jumped out of surprise when another pet joined them out of nowhere. "By my nine lives, what's with all of you guys appearing out of nowhere? Is this some sort of Twilight zone or something?"

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Gil jumped at the noise, instantly turning in that direction. The dense clouds obscured his vision so he had no way of knowing who it was. And his glasses kept fogging up. "Best course of action..." He thought while he rubbed the condensation off his glasses. "I should probably see who's over there before i go charging in..."

Gil decided to get a better look, after a minute of walking he found a few trees. "Lets see if i can climb one of those..." He picked a medium sized tree. The branches looked to be thick and the abundance of leaves provided some cover. "Now, i just need to get up there..." With a determined look, he started climbing.

Ref Ref!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Bane got to his feet to hear distinctive voices very close, actually just around a corner, though with his last memory being chased off a cliff he wasn't exactly too sure this was a friendly place to be but, from hearing a few talking it sounded pretty non hostile so he tried to be as quiet and as stealthy as he could as he came to the corner poking his head around then slowly moving around it, keeping an eye. The werent attacking him or even looking but he wasn't sure if they were somehow responsible for his appearence here so he didn't want to make any questioning moves until he was sure.
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

MORE of you? Thank the Well of Zansha. You could call it a twilight zone, but- Hold on.

Khydarin put his helmet back on. He turned in all directions, getting a couple other readings.

Ok, I need to turn off the defensive fog. I turn it on everyday here. Come with me.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
The Moon Howler

"You sound as if you know much of the island, Khaydarin!" Jax said with a serious tone and even more serious expression in his face "Did you teleport us here?"

My RP Characters
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Khydarin laughed.

Alright, look. If I could use teleportation, I would not be here! I HAVE BEEN STUCK ON THIS ISLAND FOR YEARS! YOU HEAR ME? YEARS!!!!

His voice started to break as he stood downcast.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Gil poked his head out from atop the tree. He looked around. "Hmmm, lets see. There's a cat talking to...something that very loud. A dog is nearby and...." He couldn't see much else, he could make out some shapes but that was all. After surveying the area and concluding the cloud cover was too thick see, well, anything he clumsily made his way back down. The tree rustled and shook, causing a downcast of leaves to fall below.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Luka was surrounded by darkness, standing alone, he looked around for some sort of light but found none. He sighed and gave one more look around, but this time something caught his eye "Colby!" he called and began to run, but the further her ran the farther away Colby got. Luka reached out his hand and as he did he began to fall...

"Colby! Luka bolted awake from his dream Oh... he sighed to himself and looked around "Where... Am I? he thought before getting to his feet
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
The Moon Howler

QuartzOrren wrote:Khydarin laughed.

Alright, look. If I could use teleportation, I would not be here! I HAVE BEEN STUCK ON THIS ISLAND FOR YEARS! YOU HEAR ME? YEARS!!!!

His voice started to break as he stood downcast.
Jax face-pawed (with his normal paw of course).

"Of all the places I could end up, I just had to end in a place with thick fog and a crazy knight-like figure! Just my luck!"

The feline slapped slapped Khydarin with his normal paw "Snap out of it!" then he heard rustling "By my nine lives, how many will pop out off that mist?"

My RP Characters
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

[Khydarin put his helmet back on, remems?]

Khydarin looked up and shook his head.

The only thing that I can snap out of, is this nightmare of solitude! I really need you all to co-operate with me. We can all leave once this mystery island is cracked!

He looked up, running to a small lever with an "F" carved on it.
Pulling the lever, Khydarin watched the fog dissipate.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
The Moon Howler

"Fine, I'll play your game for now, Khydarin!" Jax crossed his arms on his chest "I haven't lived through the horrors of war and the surgery table just to end here!"

My RP Characters
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Bane watched as the very small group had wandered around until the one with the armor made some motion and his best cover was being drawn out, the fog started to recede making it clearer for Bane to see them and also clearer for them to see Bane, still not sure about them and somewhat frightened from the sudden disappearence of the fog, Bane ducked down by a nearby fallen tree, talking very quietly to himself.

"Well...that figures, alright think theres 3 of'em, one has some sort of armor and the other has some metal on his arm, wish I could see it better, and then we have the third. Now for starters I have no idea where I am, of course I have no idea, you jumped off a cliff remember, ughh alright so now your here, the armor one seems to be questioning the others, mabey he's the one who brought us here, anyway the second one seems to be in uniform so either it was taken from mabey another victim of this place or he is military, either way watch his movements and the third isn't posing a threat, atleast at the moment. Alright well you just ran through a diagnosis of the matter at hand, now you can either confront them and either make friends or they can put me down in a matter of seconds, or I can try to recon them better and see what i can find out, mabey theres others as if and if so, then yeah this isn't going to be fun."

Bne was lying there for a second before he decided not to take the risk and he started to stalk on the ground and around the fallen tree to other pieces of brush, inching closer and slowly as to not make a sound.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Gil landed on the ground with an "Ooph...". He grumbled saying something about leaving climbing to cats. That's when he noticed something odd. "Wait a minute..." He took another glance around. "Where'd all the fog go?" He wasn't complaining. It was easier for him to see everyone now. Course that meant everyone could see him.

Giving up hiding he sat under the tree in plane sight, not that anyone noticed yet. "One, two three..." He said to himself, surveying the area. "Oh wait, four." Locating a fox that seemed to have just got up. For a second Gil wondered why all these pets kept appearing. Were there more? And is it just a coincidence that they happened to show up in the same spot he woke up in?

Ref Ref!
Rook

Post by Rook »

Sergei kinda shrugged as he had become another face in the crowd.
QuartzOrren wrote: The only thing that I can snap out of, is this nightmare of solitude! I really need you all to co-operate with me. We can all leave once this mystery island is cracked!
"Wait, you don't know how we got here either? So, you aren't the one responsible for us being here?" Sergei asked folding his arms.

QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Khydarin nodded.

This is not a game. I don't know how you got here-wait. More signatures again. Gah! ALRIGHT! IF ANYONE ELSE IS HERE, SHOW YOURSELVES! YOU ARE NOT IN DANGER!

He looked back at the others.

Alright, who's hungry? I have a some salvaged goods too. Asprin, cheese, 2 red apples, some water canteens, firewood, a bit of honey, sugar, and a batch of 6 makeshift cherry cupcakes I made from my only supply.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Luka made himself known, once the odd pet had promised safety "Hi... Luka Clairvont..." he said as he approached the group, seeing Jax's arm "I-Is that a biogenetic arm!" he looked over intrigued "Oh wow! I have heard about them but I have never seen one in person, you've gotta let me see the mechanics of it sometime!" he grinned like a kid in a candy store
Pet Friendly:
The Moon Howler

Jax was about to facepaw again, but he stopped "If I continue like that, i"l beat myself to death around him..." he thought to himself.

"I have two things to say to you for now" The cat shook his head and raised one finger "First, you accept the words way too literally." the feline lifted a second finger "Second - you're acting crazy..."
He turned to the newly-arrived fox
"Hello, Luka! Name's Jax." The Russian blue shook his head "I am sorry, but I can't tell you much about the arm. Yes, it's cybernetic, but it's classified. It's the best military can provide."

My RP Characters
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Bane heard the appeal from the armor one and gives second thoughts to come out into the open, and this is only partially reinforced when a fox appears out nowhere and the group doesn't act hostile at all, so Bane makes the decision to either get himself in trouble or he can try to help himself get out of here.
"Alright, its do or die"

Bane stalks to a nearby tree and stands up behind it, still keeping silent until he takes a deep breath , exhales and then just walks out from under the tree and toward the group, calmly on the outside by nervouse on the inside, having being also a little cold with his entrance.

"Who are you all, and how did you get here?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

After deliberating with himself for a minute or two Gil had started walking over to the group after the invitation was given by the figure in armor. he didn't like it, but statistics told him his chances of survival were higher in large groups. The mention of food was also another reason for joining the increasing bunch of pets. He stopped a few feet away from the rest of the pets and nodded a silent hello. "I'd like to know the same thing..." He thought to himself.

Ref Ref!
Rook

Post by Rook »

"Please. Do you have any idea how we got here? Any clues? I'm sure we could all figure out if we had something to go off of."

Normally, Sergei wasn't so talkative or willing to interact, but he had to get home to Rook. There was no telling when he'd need his medicine.

"Anyone have any sort of idea?" he asked, addressing all the pets. He knew it was kind of rude to begin addressing them all like this, but introductions would have to wait.

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Good question, its like we fell through some sorta time paradox..." Luka said, putting his paw to his muzzle in though "And the more I think about it, the more this place gives me the chills" he mock shivered and ran his paws over his arms
Pet Friendly:
Rook

Post by Rook »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:"Good question, its like we fell through some sorta time paradox..." Luka said, putting his paw to his muzzle in though "And the more I think about it, the more this place gives me the chills" he mock shivered and ran his paws over his arms
"Uh Time Paradox? You mean we're reliving this same event, but all over again? And we don't remember what happened prior?" Sergei asked. He didn't quite understand how time paradoxes worked, but he hoped that by asking this question, someone could clarify.

"And, Mr. Khydarin sir? I'll take one of those apples and a canteen. I don't want to deprive you of your cupcakes."

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Rook wrote:"Uh Time Paradox? You mean we're reliving this same event, but all over again? And we don't remember what happened prior?" Sergei asked. He didn't quite understand how time paradoxes worked, but he hoped that by asking this question, someone could clarify.
"Time paradox." Gil blurted out. "Its a situation that derives from the act of time traveling." He shifted his weight from one foot to the other. "The term usually refers to someone going back in time to prevent something from happening. The problem is that the person wouldn't have gone back in time in the first place if nothing was wrong. Hence the paradox. Best example would probably be "Back to the Future. In this context " He shrugged "I-Its all just theoretical though..." He nodded, hoping he was of some help, then continued to stand there quietly.
Last edited by Roarin on Sun May 27, 2012 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ref Ref!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Bane steps back just a little, still not sure bout these other animals.

"If I may but into yalls riveting convorsation, Who are you all? And where did you all come from? "

Bane didnt want to act hostile but with the lack of knowledge of these other animals and this place he didn't have the time to chat.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Luka shook his head "Thats not it either... Hmmm" he thought for a minute on how to explain it "Ok time is usually split into three seprate instances: Past, Present, and Future, each running their own pat respectively, but at some point, the paths cross and intertwine, mixing into one instance of time all at once instead of three..." he stated, smiling slightly "But that may not be whats going on here, its just a thought" he said before turning to the one asking questions "The names Luka Clairvont, Mechanic Extrodinare, and part time genius" he laughed slightly
Pet Friendly:
Rook

Post by Rook »

Roarin wrote:
Rook wrote:"Uh Time Paradox? You mean we're reliving this same event, but all over again? And we don't remember what happened prior?" Sergei asked. He didn't quite understand how time paradoxes worked, but he hoped that by asking this question, someone could clarify.
"Time paradox." Gil blurted out. "Its a situation that derives from the act of time traveling." He shifted his weight from one foot to the other. "The term usually refers to someone going back in time to prevent something from happening. The problem is that the person wouldn't have gone back in time in the first place if nothing was wrong. Hence the paradox. Best example would probably be "Back to the Future. In this context " He shrugged "I-Its all just theoretical though..." He nodded, hoping he was of some help, then continued to stand there quietly.
"Thank you for the explanation. What's your name?" Rook thanked, then asked. He was never good at speaking to other pets, but he figured that this might be a good start. If he could maybe get comfortable with all of them, maybe they could all work together to figure out just what was going on.

The Moon Howler

Jax's ears fell back from irritation and anger. But he decided to keep his cool.
"Guys, guys, we're not in a sci-fi movie!" the cat said loud "We need to figure out how to get out of this place, not telling fairy tales!"

My RP Characters
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Bane was a little irritated with his request being subjugated and ignored with the convorsation at hand, and after faintly hearing something reasonable from the military cat, who Bane now saw had the metal arm but that wasn't his concern at the moment, he pretty much ignored it not even paying a second thought to it. The matter at hand was a little out of control and dissorganized, which Bane hated most of all so he did what he felt was blunt enough to get everyone quiet, so he whistled as loud as he could.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Rook wrote:"Thank you for the explanation. What's your name?" Rook thanked, then asked. He was never good at speaking to other pets, but he figured that this might be a good start. If he could maybe get comfortable with all of them, maybe they could all work together to figure out just what was going on.
Gil looked up from where he was staring at the ground. "Hmm? Oh, err, sorry. Gil Ranger. I..." He thought for a second before answering. "Read books..." He shrugged. "So, what about you? What's your-" Gil got cut off by a loud whistle coming from the German Shepard, making his head turn and his ears bend. " -name." He finished, after a brief pause.
The Moon Howler wrote:Jax's ears fell back from irritation and anger. But he decided to keep his cool.
"Guys, guys, we're not in a sci-fi movie!" the cat said loud "We need to figure out how to get out of this place, not telling fairy tales!"
"Should probably find out where we are first." Gil suggested. "Would increase our chances of getting back home...maybe."

Ref Ref!
Rook

Post by Rook »

Marine Fox wrote:Bane was a little irritated with his request being subjugated and ignored with the convorsation at hand, and after faintly hearing something reasonable from the military cat, who Bane now saw had the metal arm but that wasn't his concern at the moment, he pretty much ignored it not even paying a second thought to it. The matter at hand was a little out of control and dissorganized, which Bane hated most of all so he did what he felt was blunt enough to get everyone quiet, so he whistled as loud as he could.
Sergei threw his paws over his his ears, and whinced at the painful shreiking sound of the whistle.

"Augh! Stop it! Stop! We're not humans you know? Sensitive hearing remember? Ouch!" Sergei cried painfully.

"What is it you wanted to say?" said Sergei, slowly removing his paws from his ears.