HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Esper »

"Oh it's no problem, this machine is designed to work under much worse conditions." he smiled, "I'll fix it later. Now Doc, just follow thè instructions I gave Zanna. Don't worry about crashing, I'll keep that from happening on this device." tesla held up the remote, "Any questions?"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"Uhh I guess not..."

Doc did his own little check over, amking sure he was strapped in and ready then with an uneasy glance at the two awaiting his departure he pushed the button and immediately felt the engines kick in and thrust him up.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Yeah Doc!" Zanna waved enthusiastically, her tail wagging as she watched him take off from the ground. "Look at him go!" Even watching the contraption at work seemed to give her as much excitement as when she was riding it.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Woo! Looking good, Doc!" Tesla spoke into the microphone and remotely deployed the wings, putting the wolf at a horizontal angle, "Have fun, man! Try some trick flying or something, or pick something up and throw it!"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc gave an uneasy smile and nod before the machine pushed forward with the help of the wings and Doc startled himself a little but regained composure enough to lean from an incoming tree, and soon after a few awkward moments of getting the hang of it Doc started to have alot of fun with it, making sure to push it as far as he could, diving, rolling, swerving between houses and trees he even skimmed across a small pond which kicked up the water and mistakingly got Doc all wet but it was easy for him to get dry from the speed he was at, but after a minute he was determined to push this to its limit so through the microphone.

"Hey Tesla uhh is there a way you can give me more thrust, like as much as the machine has?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Zanna watched as Doc performed a series of impressive aerial maneuvers. She clapped and jumped with excitement, cheering him on. When Doc asked to speed up she looked over at the corgi with a smirk. "How fast do you think you can make your machine go?"

Ref Ref!
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Once standing off to the side by the pathway of the garage, denoting the cleanliness and flawless reputation of the slabs as she crossed her way to the doorstep, Travis masked away what little anxiety she held of her nervousness from those around her, tugging at the tip of the azure trilby nonchalantly.
I hope they're not all as self-centered as I think they are, she thought, her paw reaching out to the doorbell.

But, like a bolt from out of the blue, a wild jolt buzzed throughout the entirety of her wrists, her initial paw intercepted in mid-air from this unexpected feeling that originated from her cuffs, as she refers. It was an unexpected, but, nonetheless, a familiar startle ; she was being paged by none other than her owner, a purpose of which was to modify her transceiver for such the occasion.

Not now, of all times!, she exclaimed in her thoughts, a mixed reaction surfacing from the depths of her mind.

In her hesitation she glanced back to Fenrir and Mercury, sullenly brooding over her impression on her father's call. "Hey," she reluctantly murmurs, "S-sorry, but I have to go. My owner's calling me back, but you guys can go on without me."

If it's that important, then I guess it can't be helped, she contemplated, squinting her eyes in disapproval. She really wanted to spend her time at the social gathering with Fenrir and the others, which was reason enough to loathe Hoffman right now, whom couldn't wait right after the occasion.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Of course! That machine can safely go over 200 miles per hour!" Tesla excitedly spoke into the microphone as he turned a dial, speeding Doc up by 20 mph

"Oh my, I'm sorry to hear that! I hope I'll see you later though." Mercury said, disheartened. Shoot! He cursed in his head as he knocked on the door
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc felt the speed kick in and to try to not run into any buildings he changed his angle bit to get him above the houses and tree's, but he wanted to push it to its limit and see how far it'll go

"Mooore speed!

Doc's maw started to fly back a little and his fur pulled back from the intense speed.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Wow! Yeah Doc!". She followed Doc with her eye as he soared through the air. "200 mph. That's pretty fast."

Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"You asked for it Doc!" Tesla giggled into the mic, turning the dial even more. Doc was now moving at around 88 miles per hour
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc had the intense speed feeling all over, and it felt great as the speed was bumped up even more. Doc slowly started to turn so he could pass by again, the machine shuddering just a bit from the strain but Doc didn't pay any mind to it, but again he wanted everything Tesla could throw at him.

" M-Moooore! Sp-Speeeed!"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Tired of standing, Zanna was now sitting down in the grass, watching Doc whiz past. "Doc's going pretty fast now." There a hint of concern in her voice but a smirk was still on her face as she watch her friend soar through the sky.

Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla shook head In disbelief, "Alright Doc, up to 150 mph..." the corgi cautiously turned the dial, "But no faster!" Tesla shouted
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc felt the speed get very intense, he was about to muster out the words for more speed when he started to feel the damaged wing shudder a little bit, to add to that from the angle he had been at with the speed he was quite a ways up, so before any problems were to happen Doc tried to agle himself at a slant towards the ground but as he started through it the wing shuddered a bit more.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Zanna stood up, the smirk on her face was gone, replaced by a troubled look. Doc was a blur in the sky on, zooming higher into the atmosphere. But something didn't seem right. "Hey Tesla... Your positive your machine can hold together at that speed, right?"

Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla was clearly worried as he slowed the wolf down, "Doc, it's not safe up there anymore, prepare for emergency-ground-based-control and landing." his voice sounded cold and calm, almost mechanical as he punched a few buttons, withdrawing the wings and deploying a parachute and landing legs, "You're a good test subject Doc, I now know of quite a few improvements to make."
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

When the machine started to really wobble and shake Doc started to get really worried but to his rare luck Tesla saw this and activated to landing procedure in which he slowed down and then a parachute and some small legs popped out, and Doc just floated down back to earth, though with no experience on how to control this he mainly just let the wind carry him down, hearing Tesla on the way down.

"Hey uh thanks Tesla, glad to be of assistance"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Zanna breathed a sigh of relief once the emergency landing gear was deployed. The dog crossed her arms."You had us worried for a second there." She watched as Doc slowly parachuted down to the ground.

Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Once Doc landed, tesla bolted over to him, his stubby legs slowing him down, "Great job! To both of you!" His little tail wagged, "what now?"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc breathed a sigh of relief when he was on the ground and in safety, in which he wasted no time in getting the jet pack off of him and handing it to Tesla as he approached.

"Phew, tell me about it, man that thing was shaking heh, though uhm well whatever yall wanna do i'm up for it"

Doc situated himself and his medical pack.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Zanna shrugged. "I'd like to go explore the town some more before I have to go back home. See interesting sights, meet more interesting people/pets." She turned to Tesla. 'What about you Tesla? Know any more fun stuff we could do?"

Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Fun?" Tesla shifted awkwardly, "All that I had planned was to scavenge the junkyard for parts, but it'd be nice to go out to see some other pets." he collapsed the machine and put it into his backpack, "Lead the way."
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc turned to look around, not sure where they should go or where other pets were, he then just looked back at Zanna.

"Which direction shall we go?"

Doc let a slight grin come across his maw, still a little jolted by the landing.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Hmm...." Zanna thought for a minute before coming up with an answer to Doc's question. The husky stuck her index finger out in front of her, closed her eyes and started to spin in place. Around and around and around and....stop! She stopped herself and opened her eyes. Zanna wobbled as the world seemed to continue to tilt and turn. "Thataway!" She announced, her finger pointing further up the road to a small plaza with stores. She then began to make her way towards that direction in a crooked fashion.

Ref Ref!
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Trudging indifferently along the route from her home, shortly before her figure had manifested within the initial trio's line of sight, the demonstratively frigid, stoical husky pondered on the events that followed after her arrival, agitated and upset over the outcome. Incidentally misplacing his own pager, something that of which is hardly used now-a-days, in the clutches of an unknown stranger had seemed to be even more devastating, albeit annoying, to Travis than her owner, mainly because it was a waste of her time.

Still, if something beneficial resulted from this unintentional invitation, which really concerned only her clumsy owner, it was that it had been lost during the move. "Oops", was his primary remark, which really ticked her off. Despite the mishap, Travis showed little to no emotion to her reaction, in the midst of her folks, but had kept it concealed for the sake of courtesy and respect.

"Tck," she groaned in discomfort, tugging and twisting at her synthetic, rigid wristlet, frustrated and vexed by the uncomfortable and frequent quivers that sprang throughout her aching wrist.

"Oh, come off, already...!" she whined softly, resorting to switching over to her jaws, out of one of her neglected instincts, in an effort to bite it off.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Success!" the corgi shouted and threw his fist in the air as he trotted off after Zanna. Tesla stumbled a little as he walked past Travis, "Oh, hey man." he spotted the other dog's predicament, "Here, I've got this..." Tesla spoke quietly as he drew a small pen-like device from his bag and touched it to the wristlet, causing it to snap off with a loud crack, "There you go, Travis. How are you today?" the corgi scratched the back if his head, hoping he wasn't annoying the others, "We were just wandering about, exploring and junk. If it's okay with these guys," Tesla made a gesture to Doc and Zanna, "Would you like to come with us?"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc hearing Tesla and the loud crack he turned to see another pet that he was talking to, and when Tesla introduced them Doc just gave a smile and a wave of his paw

"Yeah, that sounds good to me"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Zanna turned around and beamed when she saw a new pet. The husky nodded. "Sure, the more the merrier." She said happily, enjoying the prospect of potentially making another new friend.

Ref Ref!
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Travis, startled by their approach, turned and rose her head to take a glimpse of the three pets, initially Tesla, whom drew nearer and closer. Bewildered and surprised by the corgi's eagerness, she didn't know how to deal with the particular situation and, as such, was subtly uncomfortable, despite the obvious aid.

"Hey there," she muttered modestly, her paw reluctantly held out for Tesla to remove the wristlet.

"I'm doing alright. Thank you, by the way," she replied, rubbing her wrist due to the pain and numbness.

Once the annoying device was snapped off, Tesla's gesture had had her attention redirected back to Zanna and Doc. She simply waved back to them, smiling bashfully.

"Sorry," she sullenly shook her head, "But I have to go rejoin a few people. I can't keep them waiting."
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc kept smiling

"Oh alright then, see ya round"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla shrugged, "Oh well. I guess we'll see yah later." the corgi patted Travis' back good naturedly
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Zanna waved goodbye to the other dog. "Bye. Hope ta see ya again soon!"

Ref Ref!
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

"Of course. See you around," She said, briefly waving good-bye to the trio.

As she redirected her sight to the opposite direction, resuming to walk along the curb of the sidewalk, she discarded the mechanical bracelet onto a plastic trash can that was laid out beside the curb of a driveway, harboring a glance of indifference and annoyance as it fell on the device.

Eventually, despite having to walk at a much faster rate than prior, she arrived to the home where the others were waiting, oblivious as to how many neighbors are attending the occasion.

"...Wait a minute. Oh," Travis had tightened the cap on top of her head, brushed down a few loose hairs on her pelt, and had unfastened the other wristlet before reaching for the doorbell, her tail wagging in a temperate, mellow manner.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Oh, Hi again Travis! Nice to see you back." Mercury waved, "And I've already rung the bell, they don't seem to wa r to answer though"
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

"I see," She muttered, her head tilted off slightly to one side in a contemplative manner.

Nevertheless, after a short moment of silence, Travis, as patient as she was, reached out to ring the doorbell one final time, triggering a harmonious chime that rang past the foyer, echoing past the hallways, which would surely grasp the homeowners' attentions this time. For the mean time, Travis stood out in the same particular spot before leaving, her wrists resting behind her back, and silent, for the most part.

"...I don't think anyone's home," She muttered, disappointed.

At this moment, which was nudging past a minute after ringing the doorbell, she turned to her company, and asked, "What do you suggest we do now?"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc watched as Travis left and when she disappeared into the distance he turned to the other two.

"So shall we continue?"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Sounds like a plan!" Tesla chirped and trotted down the sidewalk

--------

Mercury rocked on his heals gently, rubbing his chin, "Maybe we could head back to my place? I've got snacks movies and games and stuff..." he suggested quietly
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Zanna nodded and followed behind the other pets. They soon arrived in the middle of a plaza. A dozen or so stores could be spotted around them, varying from hardware stores to supermarkets. The husky turned to the other pets. "You guys wanna look around a couple of these places?"

Ref Ref!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"Sure, though where should we start?"

Doc started to look all around him at the different sets of stores and buisness places.