PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Neko

Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC

Post by Neko »

Sometimes I worry about you Coon, and sometimes I just laugh.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

New char... part 1 of 2

Name: Thor Weatherman
Species: Cat
Neighborhood: BSM

Personality:
Thor is... a genius and geek at heart... surrounded in a layer of ‘lets make a joke of this.’ He can cite history down to the finest detail and craft machines that would have made Da’Vinci jealous. Give him a string and he’ll hand back a pulley. Hand him some sticks and mud, you get a robot marching across the forest. So, in a nutshell, a creative, walking encyclopedia that makes mad-men run with whatever he gets his paws on.

Though, don’t mistake his jokes and pranks as anything overly malicious. He really is a good cat. Especially towards his brother, Loki. He’s got a soft-side as the two are pretty much inseparable in their antics and day-to-day life. It then goes without saying, don’t mess with ‘little’ brother Loki. If you do, he’ll protect the cat with whatever he’s got handy.

His relationship to Loki is best described as comrades in arms. They think alike, act alike and look alike. Their only real point of serious contention is which one is the ‘big’ brother and which is the ‘little’ brother. Anyone looking would say neither. Truthfully, Thor has perhaps a half of a second and somewhere between a quarter and an eighth of an inch on the other cat. They’ll bicker at times back and forth about it.

Appearance:
A short black cat, his face will spell out mischief and uncertain doom when he’s not hiding it (which he usually is). A look in his storm grey eyes will usually be enough to see the gears in his head whirr as some scheme sieges his better judgement. He’s built like an athlete to fit with his pranks, whether it’s lifting a bucket of mud up into a tree or fleeing from the very large and very scary hunting dog he just pranked. Of course, he laughs the whole while he’s chased. As scary as that dog is, he isn’t afraid of it. If he were he’d have never pulled the prank in the first place.

So, he smiles all the time, life is a joke. Life is a stage. Life is to be lived.

Background:
People, pets and everything else in the world come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and origins. Among them are a few that break the mold, with weird circumstances, dumb luck and of course, a black-cat’s bad luck. Thor and Loki are of the more unique in this world. They were born during a stormy night, just at that moment between the end of the day and the dark of the night. A few people say more happened that night than just their births. There were 9 kittens in their litter, all different except for these two. They were identical in just about every way.

Normally, such twins would end up separated, reguardless of how alike they were. Luckily, separation wasn’t really a possibility. Even at this young age, the duo was together. Later when adoption time came, well.... they didn’t give their new owners much choice except a package deal. Pick up one cat, the other clawed its way into your arms. Try to leave with one, the other would follow or he’d get out of your arms and run back to the other. Simply, nothing shy of a rather traumatic force would split them up.

Well, their adopters were rich, so, it didn’t matter much that there were going to be two cats. Soon, both were bought and named for Norse Gods. Really, it was more theme naming, as so often happens with pets. The first was born on a stormy night, what better name than Thor. The brother of Thor of course, is Loki. What could possibly go wrong?

Well, quite a lot. Loki turned out to live up to his name as a source of mischief and he pretty much pushed Thor in that direction. Mischief pushing a storm. The duo pulled just about every prank in the book, from absconding with remotes to joy buzzers to dumping 30 gallons of mud onto an unsuspecting bystander. Mischief was in the air. It annoyed their family, but was never quite enough to make them get rid of the cats.

The duo do have a few redeeming qualities that certainly helped to keep them around. They’re inventive, good for a laugh, keep everyone awake, provide an element of cuteness in the family’s pictures and provide a good source of stress-relief for the whole family. To the parents, their antics are annoying but refreshing after hours staring at screens and papers at work. To the kids... they’re somewhere between fluffy-cuddly things to be petted and ‘toys’ to be petted. The latter of course, can annoy the cats, but, its give-and-take... Plus they’ll just get vengeance with a bit of carbon from the fireplace, two springs, a wooden board and some string.

Now, with parents working twelve-hour days and kids at school, sports, and friends’ most of the time, that of course supplies the time for mischief and planning. In this downtime is how they developed their pranks and interests. From reading the Illiad to ‘101 Ways To Pull a Prank.’

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.:
S - 8
P -6
E - 6
C - 4
I - 8
A - 8
L - 2
Last edited by razgriz on Mon May 07, 2012 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

New character: part 2 of 2

Name: Loki Weatherman

Character Type: Main
Species: Cat
Neighborhood: TBA

Personality: Loki is... creative under all cases, likely to find an alternate use to anything you can give him. Most the time, he shows this by using something as a toy more than a tool, so things can easily be seen going downhill from the moment he starts laughing. Having a “gambling” nature, he also likes to take risks, which can involve coming up with tricks that put him directly under the knife, sometimes in a literal sense.

It’s not hard to keep him entertained, but if you let him sit too long without giving him a new idea, he starts to shift a bit in his head, which can end up in either a total disaster, or a very rewarding success. Life to him is simply explained; “If you’re not going to live it, it’s going to live you.” He’ll often try to pull people he sees as ‘letting life live them’ into his little schemes as either the fall guy, or the main piece in a puzzle.

Aside from that, he can’t help but try and stay close to his brother, Thor, going so far as to use his brother’s tail as a pillow. His only soft spot is Thor; manage to separate them, and you manage to pretty much leave Loki... incomplete. Without Thor, Loki tends to go from “living life” to “letting life live him” as fast as you can think that he’d steal all your luck.

Background: People, pets and everything else in the world come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and origins. Among them are a few that break the mold, with weird circumstances, dumb luck and of course, a black-cat’s bad luck. Thor and Loki are of the more unique in this world. They were born during a stormy night, just at that moment between the end of the day and the dark of the night. A few people say more happened that night than just their births. There were 9 kittens in their litter, all different except for these two. They were identical in just about every way.

Normally, such twins would end up separated, reguardless of how alike they were. Luckily, separation wasn’t really a possibility. Even at this young age, the duo was together. Later when adoption time came, well.... they didn’t give their new owners much choice except a package deal. Pick up one cat, the other clawed its way into your arms. Try to leave with one, the other would follow or he’d get out of your arms and run back to the other. Simply, nothing shy of a rather traumatic force would split them up.

Well, their adopters were rich, so, it didn’t matter much that there were going to be two cats. Soon, both were bought and named for Norse Gods. Really, it was more theme naming, as so often happens with pets. The first was born on a stormy night, what better name than Thor. The brother of Thor of course, is Loki. What could possibly go wrong?

Well, quite a lot. Loki turned out to live up to his name as a source of mischief and he pretty much pushed Thor in that direction. Mischief pushing a storm. The duo pulled just about every prank in the book, from absconding with remotes to joy buzzers to dumping 30 gallons of mud onto an unsuspecting bystander. Mischief was in the air. It annoyed their family, but was never quite enough to make them get rid of the cats.

The duo do have a few redeeming qualities that certainly helped to keep them around. They’re inventive, good for a laugh, keep everyone awake, provide an element of cuteness in the family’s pictures and provide a good source of stress-relief for the whole family. To the parents, their antics are annoying but refreshing after hours staring at screens and papers at work. To the kids... they’re somewhere between fluffy-cuddly things to be petted and ‘toys’ to be petted. The latter of course, can annoy the cats, but, its give-and-take... Plus they’ll just get vengeance with a bit of carbon from the fireplace, two springs, a wooden board and some string.

Now, with parents working twelve-hour days and kids at school, sports, and friends’ most of the time, that of course supplies the time for mischief and planning. In this downtime is how they developed their pranks and interests. From reading the Illiad to ‘101 Ways To Pull a Prank.’

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.:
S - 7
P - 7
E - 6
C - 5
I - 7
A - 8
L -2
Last edited by Leafolawl on Tue May 08, 2012 2:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Will look at these... Please do some more formatting (bold and underlined things to divide sections or highlight info) and consider adding an alternative stat system... they are nice....

Colors are a bit bright...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

I really hope I'm doing this right. Please feel free to kindly correct me if I'm going through the wrong lanes or something but here it goes I suppose.

Name: Mason Castor

Character Type
: Main Character

Species: Dog (German Shepard)

Appearance: Standard black and brown german shepard with slightly taller peaked ears that always seem to be up and at attention. His chest/abdomen is a somewhat lighter chestnut brown color along with his hands and feet. His paws are black and his eyes are green although with a few small bags from lack of sleep. His body is not as big as other german shepard's since he is a bit malnourished so his phIysique is a bit on the slim side. In order to purchase food for himself he wears a raggedy red worn out collar even though he is not owned by anybody.

Personality: Mason is a quite and rather softspoken dog who's expression is most of the time a small smile as if there's always a lighthearted joke to be told. His eyes are always half closed due to a lack of sleep which causes him to be very blank and he spaces out a lot. He normally has to snap himself back into a conversation during these times and apologizes. He is also quite polite, his manners taught to him by a rather astute ringmaster in the circus and he tries his best to keep it up no matter what since he's so nice. Mason's love of poetry, prose and music also gives him a sort of philosphical view on life though he rarely indulges other with his thoughts unless their his good friends. Since his tendency to be quite rarely puts him in any kind of agitated state Mason is rarely seen angry or annoyed because of his lack of any kind of attachment to anything and he takes taunts perfectly in stride. Mason is also very helpful when asked 'politely' but in cases where someone does not say 'please' he will simply refuse until this criteria is met. Once the activity is over with and the same person does not say 'thank you' Mason also tends to lightly hit them on the back of the head purely out of subconscious reflex. His 'occupation' also makes Mason a wonderful entertainer and nothing makes him happier than bringing smiles to young ones whether they be animal or human and if there is a circus near the area he'd be there asking if he could perform just for the fun of it unless its his old one which he'll steer clear of entirely. Underneath it all though Mason is actually a very lonely guy and he tends to try and stick with other travelers for as long as he can before finally parting ways.

Background: Being raised by a circus ringmaster in the villages of Germany, Mason was quickly brought into the world of entertainment. With his birth mother, who was also in the circus as its greatest clown entertainer, Mason feels as though he was trained by the best there was in the business. Sadly enough behind the scenes of the circus all was not well as the rest of the human performers treated the animals poorly and as slaves. Mason and his mother only receieved better treatment because Mason's mother was making the circus a lot of money and Mason was supposd to take her place once she had become too old. Mason's mother taught him everything she knew, from juggling, riding a unicyle and every other tricks of the trade while the ringmaster demanded during every performance that he smile, even if its a small one.

The days were rigorous and long since he would either train or perform and once the shows had been done he and his mother would only receive scraps of food in return for their hard work. During the nights he would sleep curled up in his mother's arms since he found that to be the only safe place in the world and quickly grew accustomed to the feeling. Mason's mother told him that he should always be mannerful no matter what would happen or no matter what the ringmaster did to him. She told him that not only would this make his life easier but it would go to show that he wasn't the animal at all, but that the ringmaster was the animal for being so cruel to such kind animals.

At the age of 12 he had finally become faster, and more capable than his mother during their acts and the ringmaster had taken notice to this. One day he took his mother away saying that her abilities had run their course and that Mason was to take her place.He then went on to remark that this same thing happened to his father when his young mother had surpassed him. With his mother gone Mason was left devastated and alone within the circus and decided to enact his revenge by simply running away from the circus, cutting it off from its biggest source of income. He knew they wouldn't come after him because scouring the world for a stray dog would cost them more money than he was making them and they're simply too greedy for that.

Mason then went off and started to wander through the world before ending up in the U.S., searching for a circus troupe he could join or until he can find a place to properly settle down in. He has so far managed to eliminate his German accent to adopt a rather more Amercanized one and after a while of not speaking it and lack of sleep he has actually nearly forgotten how to speak German. His mother's and the ringmaster's teachings however are forever ingrained in his mind however and throughout the cities he performs in he is simply known as the 'Smiling Dog.'

Other Notes:
-Mason is a clown street performer in order to make money for food. In order to do this he dreses up like a clown (Outfit looks like an old paggliacci outfit sewn together from different kinds of cloth.)
-He can juggle, ride a unicycle, perform magic tricks, balancing acts, flip in the air, contort his body to some degree and is an amateur
fire-breather
-Mason's magic tricks rely a lot on making things appear out of thing air. When in costume and performing they can be quite large like a hat or basketball, but when not in costume he can bring up smaller things since he doesn't have room to hide them on his body.
-There are old posters of Mason's old circus with him and his mother on the front, but these are rare to find anymore.
-Mason has no real owner but acts like he does in order to avoid trouble, but he'd be fine having one that'd care for him
-While he is performing Mason tends to become a mute but manages to convey speech through gestures and his magic tricks
-While transfering from place to place he carries a small over the shoulder duffel bag with his clown costume held within
-He has no idea what 'safety net' is in a circus
-His lack of sleep sometimes causes him to fall asleep randomly when at rest making him a narcoleptic when he doesn't have at least ten hours of sleep
-THe only real time he gets any sleep is when he's in contact with something warm like a blanket or more preferably (though he doesn't
say anything about it) another person. This was initially a preference that eventually grew into a full on need.

Stats:
S-4
P-4
E-7
C-8
I-6
A-8
L-5

Ummmmm hopefully this goes well. Please tell me if there's something that needs changed or something I don't know heh. First time RPing here or like this at all. Oh and I have no idea what to do on color since I have no idea what's open to use.
Last edited by HarlequinRed on Thu May 17, 2012 8:30 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Well, the age is off (3.5 pet years per human year), but besides that, it all checks out and looks great. x3
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Forgive me if I'm doing this wrong or in the wrong place. I just wanted to get this straight, 3 members of this RP thread need to verify my character is okay and I'm free to jump in?

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

HarlequinRed wrote:Forgive me if I'm doing this wrong or in the wrong place. I just wanted to get this straight, 3 members of this RP thread need to verify my character is okay and I'm free to jump in?
Well... I need to rewrite that: at this point it seems that it's kinda just "Raccoon tells you your character is good" and then you go...

That means I need to read through it and critique it next time I can be bothered to do so...

Also, think up a color: you can use any color as long as
a) It shows up well amongst the white background and black text,
and b) none of your characters that you already have use it.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Alright made another edit with color chosen this time :P

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

I don't see it. Either I missed it or it's too close to black.
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

I changed the name color and it's a dark green. :/ Changed to a sort of dark brown

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

That's no better. Don't use colors that use 40s, use colors with 80s, at least...
This works, This works, and This works.
Also, This works, This works, and This works.

Don't be afraid to get it brighter than the black!
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Alright changed again. The name is the one with the color change.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

HarlequinRed wrote:Mason Castor
It's... A little bright... But I'm not gonna nitpick it anymore...
I still need to read the sheet itself...
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Alright sorry if this has been an inconvenience to you :/

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

How's this for a color?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

razgriz wrote:How's this for a color? Black Text for comparison
No. Once again, it's almost black.
HarlequinRed wrote:Alright sorry if this has been an inconvenience to you :/
Not really, I just sorta click on random links and type random stuff, and somehow apparently I'm GM or something...
I dunno man, I used alot of drugs back in high school....
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Okay, what about this? 7A9999
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Oh lol well okay then

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Hmm, a whole page and more of OOC while I wasn't looking.
To razgriz and Rook: I was waiting on Rook for the show. Here's where we were last with that part

https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 79#p359679

I though we would wait for him, but apparently you didn't want to wait. It's fine with me though, but let's assume the show was on.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

K, I'ma look at Razgriz's character, 'cause he's been waiting too long.
razgriz wrote:Name: Thor Weatherman
Too bright.

Also, I don't know if I said this to you, but your should really format this sheet more. I mean, add some Bold and Underlined text to make it easier to see. For example, the labels for things like "Personality:" and "Appearance:" should be bold and/or underlined...
Thor is... a genius and geek at heart...
K. Geek. Got it. I'll have Sid beat him up a bit...
Actually, he sounds similar to Alexander...
They’ll bicker at times back and forth about it.
But they're both freaks.
A short black cat
Got it...
Some of that stuff is more personality than appearance, but that's not a big deal. I do think you should elaborate on what his body looks like though...
kids at school, sports, and friends’ most of the time,
They probably know Peter-Rabbit then...

Special adds up to 42. He's smart, athletic, underly-charismatic, and very unlucky...

Yeah, sure, just change the color and stuff and Thor should be good....
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Leafolawl wrote:Loki Weatherman
Twin brother of other character. Got it.

Once again, a bit of formatting would be nice for the sheet...
put him directly under the knife, sometimes in a literal sense.
So... Cosmetic surgery to make him look like a dog to sneak into the Good Ol Dogs Club?

Appearance is the same, so there's nothing to say here other than read what I said about Thor...

Special adds up to 42, though he's more charismatic and balanced than Thor... Not sure if you meant for that, 'cause it means they aren't identical...

Anyway, Loki's good too. Including the color...
Go ahead and start thinking up an introduction......
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Ummmmm hello? :|

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

I'm waiting on Mystic and working on having him respond.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Leafolawl wrote:put him directly under the knife, sometimes in a literal sense.
So... Cosmetic surgery to make him look like a dog to sneak into the Good Ol Dogs Club?
Not quite. I mean quite literal. Setting up a knife to cut a string or something can be dangerous, not that he can get a hold of them often.
RockstarRaccoon wrote:though he's more charismatic and balanced than Thor... Not sure if you meant for that, 'cause it means they aren't identical...
That is actually not true, since even "identical" twins are almost never 100% identical. Things they experience are from two different perspectives, so it's unlikely that identical twins will act and think alike, and even physically, they're not alike as much as what people usually believe. Identical twins, believe it or not, usually have a slight difference in how tall they are. (i.e. 4' 9" and 4' 9 3/4")
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Anyway, Loki's good too. Including the color...
Go ahead and start thinking up an introduction......
Nice to know I got the colour right. |D
I swear I took an hour at least trying to find a greyish-yellow color that you won't mind.

Now to do things by the NEIGHBORHOOD RULES, which take priority over the STANDARD FORUM RP RULES, and wait for two other approvals.
Love me right now! Done.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Leafolawl wrote: Now to do things by the NEIGHBORHOOD RULES, which take priority over the STANDARD FORUM RP RULES, and wait for two other approvals.
Pretty sure RR said that system is out dated, as long as he approves you can post. Best to ask him though.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

WELL, IT'S STILL WRITTEN IN THE RULES, AND I LIKE RULES, SO WHATEVER! >:U
*BRICK'D*

On a serious note, I believe Rockstar said that it seems to be ignored.
Love me right now! Done.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

At this point, my policy has become "if no one objects, just go". I get tired of waiting on these approvals that seem to a) always be "yes" votes and b) never look closely at the sheet. If members want to look at new sheets and bring up objections/suggestions to them, then I encourage them to do so, but at this point, the rule hasn't served much use other than making it take longer to join...

I'ma go edit the rule-list...
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Well, if the rules are going to be edited so that isn't there anymore because it usually makes registration take too long, I'll just co-ordinate with Raz the intro.
Love me right now! Done.
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Alright so I'm guessing my character is accepted due to these new rules. So anyone want to coordinate with me to properly introduce him?

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Uuuuum....
Sorry, let me take a closer look at that before you post, but feel free to assume I'm gonna say yes.. I say yes 95% of the time...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

HarlequinRed wrote:Name: Mason Castor

Ok then, time to look at this one...

Character Type: Main Character
Well duh. What about gender though?
In order to purchase food for himself he wears a raggedy red worn out collar even though he is not owned by anybody.
Ooooh, a hungry stray...
Personality
Personality is the nice and outgoing yet untalkative type? got it...
Mason is rarely scene angry or annoyed
*seen
Once the activity is over with and the same person does not say 'thank you' Mason also tends to lightly hit them on the back of the head purely out of subconscious reflex.
"So he's a beater, got it."
if there is a circus near the area he'd be there asking if he could perform just for the fun of it.
And that's how he was found again by his owner and forced to live in the circus again. Now he lives in a dingy cage and eats wood.
Are you SURE he'd be that cool with it?
Mason is actually a very lonely guy
"Such a Lonely Day...
...And it's mine...
...The most loneliest day of my life.
"
Sadly enough behind the scenes of the circus all was not well as the rest of the human performers treated the animals poorly and as slaves.
Go read what I wrote about this in Tiara's character sheet, which is linked in my signature. She was kidnapped as a young child and turned into a circus act, so you might get some good ideas off of that.
One day he took his mother away...
"...To the cat-food factory. >:|"
decided to enact his revenge by simply running away from the circus, cutting it off from its biggest source of income.
And that's why, so far, he's made every attempt to hide from them trying to get him back, RIGHT?
searching for a circus troupe he could join or until he can find a place to properly settle down in.
Because the last time he was in the circus it was just BARRELS of FUN!
In order to do this he dreses up like a clown (Outfit looks like an old paggliacci outfit sewn together from different kinds of cloth.)
Where's he keep the outfit? I don't remember this hobo carrying a backpack or anything...
and is an amateur fire-breather
Meaning he doesn't make money off of it.
Mason's magic tricks rely a lot on making things appear out of thing air.
"Just like the Fed does with money!"
There are old posters of Mason's old circus with him and his mother on the front
That's how he got caught and shipped back to the circus.
Go look at Buckdida's old character in Richardson Valley, Venison, he was on the run from some rich people that did weird experiments. He would dye his fur to make himself hard to track...
Mason has no real owner but acts like he does in order to avoid trouble
Trouble like being caught and sent back.
While transfering from place to place he carries a small over the shoulder duffel bag with his clown costume held within
Nevermind. That works.
Stats
Stats add up to 42. He's on the weak side, but mildly witty, and an agile performer... Got it...
Ummmmm hopefully this goes well. Please tell me if there's something that needs changed or something I don't know heh. First time RPing here or like this at all. Oh and I have no idea what to do on color since I have no idea what's open to use.
He's good so far, but I'd really like for you to look at those suggestions, 'cause I'm thinking of holding him to the whole "if you ran away they'll be looking for you!" thing...

You might want to take some examples from the following characters:
- Venison in RV, who was a stray by choice and in hiding.
- Rocky in BsM, who'd run away from a dog-sled-team breeder.
- Sid in BsM, who was a stray and is very traumatized from living in a violent place.
- Tiara in YsF, who used to be in a circus before the government shut it down.
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Alright well those are relatively quick fixes.
RockstarRaccoon wrote:
if there is a circus near the area he'd be there asking if he could perform just for the fun of it.
And that's how he was found again by his owner and forced to live in the circus again. Now he lives in a dingy cage and eats wood.
Are you SURE he'd be that cool with it?
Fixed that in profile, now he steers clear of his old circus.
RockstarRaccoon wrote:
decided to enact his revenge by simply running away from the circus, cutting it off from its biggest source of income.
And that's why, so far, he's made every attempt to hide from them trying to get him back, RIGHT?
Another fix. They won't look for him that much since looking for him would probably cost them more money then he's initially making them. And also, they're a circus, not bounty hunters. I doubt the bearded lady and acrobats could do much tracking. But if that doesn't work for you then I also changed it so they're a European circus, so they wouldn't travel to the states.
RockstarRaccoon wrote:
There are old posters of Mason's old circus with him and his mother on the front
That's how he got caught and shipped back to the circus.
They're old posters, with him in costume....and in German. In the posters he's a pup in a nice fresh made costume and makeup. Now he's older and in a costume made from rags.

Hope these help!

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

HarlequinRed wrote:And also, they're a circus, not bounty hunters.
But the police are.
But if that doesn't work for you then I also changed it so they're a European circus, so they wouldn't travel to the states.
Alright, it's kinda clear to me that you want the circus-escapee backstory without the circus-escapee troubles. I can accept that, but I might still decide to throw him for a loop some day...
Now he's older and in a costume made from rags.
Yep, he's a street performer wearing rags. DEFINITELY passes for someone with an owner!

Alright, I'll go along with it, so feel free to go and post or whatever and consider yourself accepted... *goes back to not posting in the actual thread for a long period of time...*
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

OKay thanks

So the RP is freeflow? Or does the planning loosely happen here.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Depends on what you wanna do. For instance, me and Neko planned that Lorna would meet up and what's going on in YsF was pre-agreed upon, but we're not really going by a script here...
So... Unless you think it'll make things more interesting, there's no need to pre-plan much...
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Oh alright then, but so far are there any sort of openings for Mason to just come in without potentially ruining what's already going on?

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

I dunno, ya could just sorta have him walkin' around in town, then anyone might sorta run into him...
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Well, if you look at my BsM post about Jack & Johnny, he might as well just go past their yard or something
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Or... I had a character in mind... One of mine... 'cause only one's in play... Other than Butch...