Housepets:Two Dimensional Love

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Helmetzid

Housepets:Two Dimensional Love

Post by Helmetzid »

(This fanfic is an attempt at removing the daydreams from my mind so i can get back to work on GGBIT, enjoy)

Chapter 1

To whoever finds this book, know that you will never use the information contained against me, as everyone will have known these secrets by then. But know that the events can be used to teach something-Alexis

It was an average day, sitting down infront of my computer, reading housepets, when it seemed as though the Great Kitsune's eyes moved, started, i ignored it until his head turned torward me, "We need to talk" he says before the world fades to black with me screaming. When i opened my eyes i was standing a table surrounded by the cosmic nerds, which were all ignoring me and arguing, "I don't see why we just don't have an avatar do it!" pete shouts at dragon, "Because it violates the rule of interfering in cosmic events!" she shouts back at him, "ENOUGH!" kitsune shouts at the both of them, making them stare at their friend. "I have found the solution" he says, pointing down at me, "W-Wait, what?! Solution to what???" i ask as kitsune bringing his head down to my level, "You are familiar with Fox right?" he asks me, "Y-Yeah, he's my favorite character, why?" i tell him as he brings his head back up.

"Because an event will take place that kills him, and if he dies, then the entire world will be destroyed in the process" he told me as i stood there, mouth agape at what i had just heard, "Ok, all i need to hear, send me in" i tell him and he nods, "but to make it work, i will have to turn you into a kitten and send you back to when fox was young, so that you live in his house naturally and can help avoid the disaster" he tells me, as pete begins the transformation. "Just so you know, we can't change your gender but fox will think you are a guy. Your previous owner was a make-up aritist and you were a demonstration on how to make a girl look like a boy" pete tells me as i nod, looking down at my feline body. "Good luck, you know how to find us if you need to talk" he says, "Tarot's house, right?" i ask him before he nods and i disappear in a flash of light.

"Jax, wake up!" fox shouted in my ear, making me jump, "You ok?" he asks me as i sit up and rub my eyes, "Yeah, im fine, just a memory" i tell him as i smile. It had been 3 years since i joined this universe and fox's family and the event they had mentioned has yet to come, though i wish i could tell fox the truth about me. "Hey, you wanna go to the party the milton's are throwing, it just started a little bit ago, "No i'm good, you go on ahead" i tell him before he walks out the door, "I'm going out too, so dont destroy the house while i'm gone, ok?" bill asks me, i nod flashing him a smile.

"Try to bring back a girl this time" i say, causing him to shoot me a look before closing the door behind him, with the whole house to myself, i decide to use this time to contact the nerds, i get up and go to my bedroom, pulling out the small square mirror that tarot had given me. "I, Alexis McCartney, daughter of Bill McCartney pay the price to open the channels" i say enveloping the room in a white burst before the three nerds appear, looking weirdly mad for some reason, but the weirdest of all was kitsune, the usually cheery kitsune's eyes showed fear and anger that made my skin crawl all over.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading, critism is greatly welcomed and point out any mistakes that you find, thank you once more.
Peanut has a Facebook!!!
It takes a REAL genius to do something truely stupid!-ME
Wanna play a game with me on steam? PM me
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Housepets:Two Dimensional Love

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

good to see I'm not the only cross-dimensional traveler writing a fan fic. and... wait, you're a girl? did I know that already?

I see you're using the last names provided by Valerio.

looks quite interesting.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Helmetzid

Post by Helmetzid »

yeah, i needed a name and i figured id use his, cause hes so awesome..and no im actually a guy, the character is a girl because this makes it postable
Peanut has a Facebook!!!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

okay then, confusion gone.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Good start to a probably good fic. I thought you were a girl too at first, Sorry. :lol:

Anywho, another cross dimensional fic. Pretty Awesome! This should get very interesting.

I see we have similar tastes.... Fox just so happens to be my favorite character as well! :D
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
justacritic

Post by justacritic »

Save the Fox, failure is not an option.
Helmetzid

Post by Helmetzid »

Chapter 2

"Uh, why does everyone look so freaked out?" i ask as pete and dragon realize where they are, "They were in a heated fight because pete thinks dragon broke a rule, then you opened the channel which was supposed to be for emergency contact, so i got worried" he says, as they all calm down. "Aww, kitsune cares for a mortal!" pete teases as kitsune's rage starts to rise again, "GUYS!" i shout, making them all look at me suprised, "It's been 3 years, and nothing has happened, also, HOW am i supposed to stop this...i cant fight!" i say making kitsune smile. He throws a punch which i block and use to kick him square in the face, i stand there in shock as he laughs on the ground "How did i do that?" i ask, looking at my hands, "Alexis wasn't made out of thin air, she was a mortal creature that we bound you to, her mental state was shattered and by putting you in there it gave you control and is helping her regain her former self" she says as pete inspects my room, "Haven't you ever heard of cleaning?" he asks, making kitsune look irritated. "Look alexis" he says with a sigh, "It's time you learned who you really are"

:Flashback!:(to avoid wasting time with color, kitsune is obviously the narrator)
"Your mother was a runaway from an abusive home, and she sought refuge in the forrest. But on her third day, she collapsed from hunger, when she woke up she was in a cave, a hunk of cooked meat sitting next to her. Ten minutes later, a wolf walked in, he promised her refuge if in return she would learn the ways of a wolf and become one of the pack. It took a year of training, but she was finally ready, she was inducted as a full member of the pack. At that same ceremony, the wolf she first met made an announcement, that he was to be married in three weeks...to your mother. They were in love, even though they knew they could not conceve, until something happened. Pete broke one of his wings and fell down to earth, the pack thought of him as a god, and your father, the first he met, asked that him and his wife be able to have a family. Pete oblidged and nine months later, you and your two brothers were born" he says to me, "But how did i wind up at the shelter", i ask him, "Thats a little worse. There was a war, a rival pack attacked, and your mother and father tried to flee, he got ambushed and was holding your brothers. Your mother kept running until she wound up at the door to the pound, she knocked on the door and fell unconscious. Later when being examined....she flatlined."

:End Flashback:
"That all i know, but i know one more thing, your father is alive." he says to me, as i fall onto the bed. "I know what i need to do now" i say as i close the channels, making them disappear before i walk downstairs and run into fox. "When'd you get back?" i ask him as he sits down on the couch, "Ten minutes ago, i was about to watch some movies, wanna join me?" he asks, pulling out the remote. Knowing i can't refuse i sit down with him and watch 4 movies, making sure he's asleep i cover him up and put the note on his chest, "I'm sorry" i say, kissing his forehead and leaving out the back door, ripping off the special bandaging used to hide my feminine curves. "No going back now" i say, throwing them on the ground and walking deep into the forrest, not knowing what would become of my life.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading guys, comment, critique, and encourage to your heart's content. Peace Off. BOOP!
Peanut has a Facebook!!!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Hmm, interesting update! So Alexis has quite a troubled past.

I like the nice and succinct update. Gives us the info without the flourish.

So she is heading out on her own... will Fox be chasing her, I wonder? maybe grab a merry band of Housepets, like Zach, King, and Peanut? :P
My characters
Helmetzid

Post by Helmetzid »

Chapter 3

It's hard to be mistified by mother nature when you're running for your life away from two wolves. "Oh dog, Oh dog, oh dog" i said as i picked up the pace, trees whizzing past my vision as i ran for my life, hearing the panting of the wolves behind me. If I don't think of something soon, I'm gonna be food! I think as i desperately try to come up with a plan, suddenly it hits me as i pick up a descently sized stick and jump forward, kicking off a tree to drop kick one of the wolves to the ground making the other one stop dead in it's tracks as i stand up.

"So, we got a fighter, eh? Good" he says as he pulls out a staff, we run at each other but i quickly duck, sliding under his legs and using the pole to send myself flying backwards and kick him in the back of the head. He quickly recovers and flips up, running at me with blazing speed as i duck under his swing and spin kick him into a tree. "W-Who are you?" the wolf asks as i walk up to him, I start but then i pause searching for my true name, "M-my name....is Alexis Night, and your alpha Markas is my father. So I order you to take me to the pack, now!" i say to him, putting the end of the stick at his throat as he nods several times, getting up and leading the way.

As we carry his unconscious friend into the encampment, i cant help but marvel at the beauty of the enclosure that mixes with the tents of the pack, and as we rest him in a cot outside the medical tent, a tall and muscular wolf wearing a black cloth sash/belt combo walks up to us. "A cat who can beat two of my most skilled hunters in close combat, I never thought this day would come" he says as i pull him into a hug, "Shut up and hug me" i say as he hugs me before i collapse into tears in his arms.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading the chapter, as usual comment how you wish. You know, its funny, i never expected that my two main readers i actually know about are the two Mods on the server that i first found out about, coincidences huh? Anyways thanks to Copper and Brent for reading, and Brent for giving off the base idea that started this onset daydream-turned-fanfiction.
Peanut has a Facebook!!!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Oh I hope I haven't started a long line of fics with lame self inserts :P
but your self-insert's alright. and I'm glad to have inspired a fan fic with mine. ^_^ I need to get back to that.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Helmetzid

Post by Helmetzid »

Chapter 4

The saddness and shock slowly disappeared as my father gave me the tour of the grounds, "How is your life, have your owners treated you well?" he asks me as we walk into his tent and sit down. I nod, "Yeah, Bill has been like a father to me, and...I made a really good friend too" I say, thinking about fox, and how he must be feeling because of my betrayal. "Well if you wish, you can sta" my father begins to say before a wolf runs in, "Sir, we have an intruder!" he says, my father pulling out http://www.trueswords.com/images/prod/c ... KL_540.jpg and handing it to me.

"You can handle it" he says before I run out of the tent toward the entrance to the area, as I lift my sword and turn the corner, ready to strike, i stop dead in my tracks when i find Fox standing infront of me, panting and tired. I sheathed the sword and put a hand on his shoulder, "Fox, w-what are you doing here?" I ask him before he stands up straight again, "I came after you, I was worried that you were in trouble" he says before I smack him across the face.

"So now that I'm a girl I need rescuing?! UGH I can't believe you!" I say as I start to walk away, he grabs my hand and pulls me back to him, "No alexis, I knew you would be able to handle yourself out here. It's who you are" he says, hugging me close, "But I didn't want you to think that i was hurt by you hiding and suddenly revealing this" he tells me as he ends the hug. "The truth is I've always felt for you, but because you were Jax back then, I didn't know why I felt this way, and now I do." he tells me as I look away. "S-So what are you saying Fox?" i ask him, a slight blush evident on my face, "Alexis....I love you" he says, pulling me close and kissing me as I melt into his arms and kiss back, feeling more complete than i ever had as a human.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading guys, sorry if the chapter seems short or cliche, i couldn't work out how to make the love scene work. This was the end result.
Peanut has a Facebook!!!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Daww! Very cute ending there. I was worried this would end abruptly like so many others. Glad to see you are continuing it. May you be the inspiration for other fanficcers to revive their dead fics as well. Give us closure!!!!!!!!! :roll:

Good to see Fox finding love. He is a romantic, after all, I think.

I like the sword, but would a wolf tribe really have that? I mean, it is a bit impractical...
My characters
Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

That's cute! XD
It is a bit short but that's ok.
Helmetzid

Post by Helmetzid »

Nice to know theres more readers out there, and Copper, you always beat me to the punch, the sword thing is explained in the next chapter, ill type that up when i can
Peanut has a Facebook!!!
Helmetzid

Post by Helmetzid »

Chapter 5
Hearing my father clear his throat, we pulled away from the kiss with red faces. “Dad, this is Fox...he’s the one I told you about” I say as he gets closer to Fox and inspects him closely, “Husky, nice….good choice there Alexis” he says patting fox on the back, “He’ll make a fine addition to the family, can’t wait to see what my grandchildren will look like” he says to us, smiling, causing us to blush again. “Markas, I have a que” fox starts as we walk back towards the tent before dad interrupts us, “You’re with my daughter aren’t you? I think you’re far enough to call me dad” he says with a smile. “Fair enough dad, how and why do you have these weapons and tools, wouldn’t that be a little too impractical?” he asks as he starts leading us away from the tent to the entrance to a small cave, only when we step in it isn’t a small cave.

As we stand there, we see about 20 wolves mining ores out of the rock of what looks like an abandoned mineshaft, “You see, when we moved here after the attack, we found this cave long abandoned with much equipment and resources. After what happened with your mother…I didn’t want it to happen again, so I assigned wolves to come in here and mine the ores so we could turn them into various weapons?” he says, leading us back to the tent, “Dad, I would like to take Alexis home, her owner and her friends miss her dearly” he says, hoping to plead with him.

“I’m well aware and have every intention of sending her back, I just wanted to be able to see her again” he says, pulling stuff out of a chest and putting them in a bag, “What’s all in there?” I ask, getting closer. “Some stuff your mother would have wanted you to have” he says, reaching into the bag and handing me a collar that matched my fur color with a red tag shaped like a howling fox attached to it, “the collar was your mother’s, the tag I had smelted for you while you were gone, all your information is already on there” he says as I fasten it around my neck and marvel at the tag.

As I hand him back the sheathed sword, he walks behind me and fastens it around my back, “Keep it, it’s my personal sword, I forged it myself in the hopes one day you’d use it” he says, hugging me close before handing me the bag, “Wait until you get home to open the bag, ok? It’s a surprise” he says, kissing my forehead and leading us to the front gate. “Come back to visit us sometime, alright?” he asks as I nod in response, he shifts his gaze over to fox, “Take good care of my daughter” he says, a hinge of threat in his voice. “No problem sir” he says as we turn around and begin the trek home, ready to restart our lives, boy and girl, dog and cat, ready to face the challenges that will be thrown at us.

*insert giant movie logo here*

Thanks for readin everyone, I'll post new chapters on weekends due to computer problems
Peanut has a Facebook!!!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Hey, you're back! Welcome back! I hope you keep it up! Exclamation Point!

So that is why there is a sword? Still seems a bit impractical in a forest...
My characters
Helmetzid

Post by Helmetzid »

This is an important notice from the Author:
I'm getting a little weird and I’d like a little opportunity to have some fun with my stories. I'd like to start making some cameos based on the situations; there will be two per chapter, one on the forum, and one from a kid at my school. If you are an occurring reader, please PM me OC character info, basic stuff, name species and looks. Thank you and do hurry, first one to send it gets the slot for the chapter that'll be posted, the rest will be pulled randomly. Once again, thank you for your time.
From the desk of,
Helmetzid
Peanut has a Facebook!!!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Ooo! Sounds fun! I am so sending something right now. :lol:
My characters
CanadianHero

Post by CanadianHero »

This is international rock star! Fox falls in love with Alexis, if they have pups can I have one, I will name it Carly NO BRITNEY YOU CAN'T TORTURE THE PUPPY!
Fox: Ah ignore Peanut fighting Bino, you want churro, no? King: Si!

Let's Dance! *falls to floor*
Helmetzid

Post by Helmetzid »

Hey guys, srry about major delays, finals and all, chapter should be up soon, and when the time arrives, i have a pic of Alexis i drew, no quality guarrentees on how good it is. I'd post it now, but its of her after a plot point, so it's gotta wait, ANTICIPATE FOLKS!
*disappears in a burst of flames*
Peanut has a Facebook!!!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Awesome! Pics are always great, and I am sure it is fine, dude. Can't wait! :)
My characters
Helmetzid

Post by Helmetzid »

Ugh, figures how the one time i should be free to do this stuff, I'm busier than ever... Should have a chapter up sometime by the end of the week if possible...now if you don't mind, it's 2:42 and I wanna go crash. Stay awesome Bros, BBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE*Brofist*(Ten internets if you brofist the screen and are one of the Bro Army)
Peanut has a Facebook!!!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

hooray, ten internets.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

5 for me. I am watching my figure. :roll:

Cannot wait for this fics revival.
My characters
MapleRatty

Post by MapleRatty »

This better than what could I EVER come up with!!!
Helmetzid

Post by Helmetzid »

Oh come on Otaku, my work isnt that good, but thank you for the appraisal.
Also, I appologize for my lack of updates, surprisingly my schedule has been fuller than it should have, so to make up for it, it's time for an explanation of something.
Nobody has yet to point out the fact that I contradict myself. In the beginning, I say that Fox thinks Alexis is a guy cause her previous owner was a make up artist who specialized in changing the appearing genders of animals, but when I have Kitsune explain how she wound up at the shelter, it seems to completely cut out her previous owner at all....and heres where this comes in. Not only was her owner good at her job, but to be good she neglected Alexis, and at times abused her. One night it got so bad her neighbors called the cops, and as you can guess, it was Bill. She was taken away from her home, but due to emergency, the pound was actually closed. So he was entrused with Alexis' care until it reopened, and as Fox took a liking to 'Jax' and pleaded to Bill to adopt him/her...and thats the unexplained set up to her moving in with the family she now loves. Updates will be whenever I can find my 'Draft Book' where I write my stories
Peanut has a Facebook!!!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Eh, the explanation was unnecessary really. The transformation created a kind of void to be filled anyway, I think.
My characters
Helmetzid

Post by Helmetzid »

Do you mean transformation as in the Human-Catching, or the Girl-Boy thing. Cause now i dont know how to answer to that post....heh, speaking of confusing, the draft book was in my deep freeze in a ziplock bag....weird. Ill post once it defrosts, hopefully the chapter is still legible Idk much when it comes to books and ice when plastic bags are involved.
Peanut has a Facebook!!!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

As long as it was vapor lock... no moisture getting into the bag, all should be fine.... I hope it is legible!! :?
My characters
Helmetzid

Post by Helmetzid »

Man, its been quite some time since i've been on here. School's been keeping me down (you know how it is) and i havent had much computer time. First time ive touched this thing since november! Anywho ill try to clear my schedule and get some of the material ive written up, and with permission, only if nessicary, to have multiple posts so i can do more than one chapter to make up for my major absence because i swear there's a thing about double posting
Peanut has a Facebook!!!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

The rule is no double posting, but the Fan Projects forum is different. You can make multiple posts if it is an update of your fic or news involving it.
My characters